Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-25-2016, 9:10 PM Reply   
BTW I think it's a great Idea to "play social experiment" I'm eroupe. Let the animals tear that place to hell and Hopfully here in the US we get the big picture and say NO THANKS
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-25-2016, 9:23 PM Reply   
I agree that would be bad, I don't want anything to change here and the reality is we are currently experiencing strong population growth already which is creating a "housing crisis" in our biggest city where property prices are going through the roof and the affordability is dropping in the toilet but I think we should do more to look after fellow humans who are currently in the crapper. It doesn't matter where they come from, they are humans and deserve more respect than they are getting. I recognize that I am where I am largely because I was lucky enough to be born where I was and had good parents who gave me every opportunity, these guys didn't have the same soft start, if I can do something to level the imbalance then I should. But that is just me, I wouldn't force other people to give up anything they don't want to.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            07-25-2016, 9:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Wes : I gotta admit. That's some funny shizzz you got me on! Ok point taken.
I'm gonna be 100 right here right now. I don't see Obama as a black man. He has always been well spoken and far from what is a stereotypical black dude. But if he had 5 difrent kids from 5 different baby momma' I would so would see him as a black man for sure 100% does that make me a racist ?
No, this entire post would be racist. Considering the multiple spelling and overall grammar mistakes in your posts, I find it funny that one of your conditions for a stereotypical black dude has "well spoken" in it.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       07-26-2016, 8:23 AM Reply   
curious what you political junkies thought of the First Lady's speech last night?

IMHO she killed it... and I found myself wondering if she has any post-presidency political aspirations. She doesn't have near the negatives that Hillary did at the same point in time, and she's a much more inspiring speaker than Hillary ever could be. I find myself really wanting to listen to what she has to say... unlike a great many pols on either side of the spectrum.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       07-26-2016, 10:22 AM Reply   
Great speech. Positive and uplifting - nice contrast to the doom and gloom from last week's convention. Good to hear someone say how great America is instead of tearing it down like Trump keeps doing. Also nice to have a preview of what we'll hear from the republican nominee's spouse in 8 years lol.

Can definitely see why Melania Trump says that she greatly admires her. The biggest problem with her is that she doesn't want to be president lol. Brilliant woman and great mother. Disgusting the kinds of things people (including many on this board) have said and called her.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       07-26-2016, 10:47 AM Reply   
Perspective and attitude. Many people have both. Most of America can see the same movie or listen to the same speech and have different perspectives and attitudes about both. That's why America is great, you have that freedom.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       07-26-2016, 10:53 AM Reply   
Robert - you are exactly right - and I understand that for some her husband's politics will inevitably color their opinion of her and anything she says (or prevent one from even truly listening to what she says).

But what I was alluding to were the disgusting people disparaging her looks, calling her an ape, etc etc.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       07-26-2016, 1:00 PM Reply   
I guess Drumpf got tired of screwing over the little guy and decided to screw over little girls instead.

Getting sued by the USA Freedom Kids
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...fter-snub.html

The Trump Jam will no longer be included on their upcoming album:
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-26-2016, 1:39 PM Reply   
http://architizer.com/blog/the-world...-donald-trump/
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-26-2016, 2:31 PM Reply   
Ok first off If TRUMP didn't pay up for the cute little "Freedom Kid's" that's just very stupid? In a time where people are trying to decide who to vote for this just seems dumb.

But on the other hand don't you guy's find it very timely how & when these story's come out?

Example the DNC has Mud all over them for the most recent Email scandal,
and IMO that's a much higher priority story/scandal & testament to the party's integrity, And the DNC's reply is so funny Not only is it not there fault It's RUSSIA'S fault and even better RUSSIA did it in the name of TRUMP. WOW you would expect nothing less from the party of VICTIM's aka the Dem's but Im getting off track.!

Is it Art imitating life or Vice Versa, this all seems so House of Cards to me we are trying to choose a president and both sides have national enquirer style story's floating around.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-26-2016, 3:28 PM Reply   
Trump is a spoon, this is the perfect campaign song and he blew it with some pedo spangle banner kids.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzW2ybYFboQ
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       07-26-2016, 4:13 PM Reply   
"I'll give him this much: it takes a special kind of Christian to run a gambling den, a special kind of businessman to lose money on it, and a special kind of family man to do all that over the course of three marriages.

Of course, he did play dress-up in military school before getting five deferments and _then_ becoming a tough guy. Thank God someone died in his place in Vietnam to bring us "The Apprentice."

#DraftDodgingDoublyDivorcedDebtDefaultDonny"

Imagine if Hillary (or Cruz or anyone else) refused to release their tax returns... What's he trying to hide?

Last edited by pesos; 07-26-2016 at 4:16 PM.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-26-2016, 7:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Grant proudly advertising that 16 out of the 19 top welfare states are republican. Does he even know what he posts anymore?
I can't tell if Grant is for real. It seems almost too absurd. If he isn't playing us, he may be one of the biggest morons I have ever encountered on the internet.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-26-2016, 8:19 PM Reply   
Dear WakeTroll.

Ya know what's real Ironic. When it's brought up that the Libratard City's like Chicago are the most violent city's in the states. The LibraTards like You cry foul and blasphemy? So what exactly are you protesting about in your post? That Libral citys are the first to Burn and the MOST violent or are u upset that Republican welfare states Like Wes's home town are the land of hand outs! don't worry I don't expect a answer.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-26-2016, 10:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Racism??? Where did you get that from? Wanna take that back? If I'm a racist, you're a closet Trump lover.
I'm still waiting for Wes to take back his labeling of me as a racist.
Old     (doublemwa)      Join Date: May 2016       07-27-2016, 5:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Dear WakeTroll.

Ya know what's real Ironic. When it's brought up that the Libratard City's like Chicago are the most violent city's in the states. The LibraTards like You cry foul and blasphemy? So what exactly are you protesting about in your post? That Libral citys are the first to Burn and the MOST violent or are u upset that Republican welfare states Like Wes's home town are the land of hand outs! don't worry I don't expect a answer.
Grant - Let me break this down for you. Republican lead states create poor economies subsequently increasing poverty levels and welfare. Here is Bill Maher talking through some facts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtNbMD96xgY

As for Chicago, don't forget it is under a Republican governor. Get a new argument.
Old     (doublemwa)      Join Date: May 2016       07-27-2016, 5:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
"I'll give him this much: it takes a special kind of Christian to run a gambling den, a special kind of businessman to lose money on it, and a special kind of family man to do all that over the course of three marriages.

Imagine if Hillary (or Cruz or anyone else) refused to release their tax returns... What's he trying to hide?
That is the best quote I've seen yet! I think there are two reasons he won't release his tax returns. 1. he doesn't make, or have, the income he claims. Or 2. he doesn't give to charity like he claims he has. I did see a few headlines that the some of the dems are calling for an investigation into the alleged Russian email hack. In doing so they have tied Trump to receiving money from the Russians. Which means he could be subpoenaed into releasing his tax returns as evidence of his potential involvement.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            07-27-2016, 12:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
I'm still waiting for Wes to take back his labeling of me as a racist.
Considering your post was racist. I don't know why he would take it back.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            07-27-2016, 12:32 PM Reply   
Trump asking Russia to continue to hack The United States. Continue on with the Hillary bashing over lost emails.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       07-27-2016, 12:35 PM Reply   
Have we stopped to appreciate the Crazy?
http://www.vox.com/2016/7/27/1229851...nc-hack-russia

Last Thursday, Donald Trump gave a pretty normal convention speech. It was darker, grimmer, and more pessimistic than most, but it was free of Trump’s odder tics — he stayed on teleprompter, he bit back his riffs, he didn’t try to settle old scores or freelance on major policies. Perhaps this was the pivot. Perhaps Trump would settle down now that the nomination was his.

Nope.

The very next day, Trump walked out and gave one of the craziest, most self-destructive press conferences in political history. He was off script. He was unhinged. He was settling scores.

"I don’t want [Ted Cruz’s] endorsement," he said, for absolutely no reason. "If he gives it, I will not accept it. Just so you understand. I will not accept it. It won’t matter. Honestly, he should have done it, because nobody cares and he would have been in better shape for four years from now if he’s gonna — I don’t see him winning anyway, frankly."

He continued: "All I did was point out that on the cover of the National Enquirer there was a picture of [Rafael Cruz, Ted Cruz’s father] and crazy Lee Harvey Oswald having breakfast. Now, Ted never denied that it was his father. Instead he said, ‘Donald Trump!’ — I had nothing to do with it!"

Cruz, of course, did deny that it was his father. But the funnier, weirder part of that riff is Trump saying ,"I had nothing to do with it!" He both repeats and rejects that claim a few minutes later.

"This had nothing to do with me," Trump said. "Except I might have pointed it out, but it had nothing to do with me, I have no control over anything. I might have pointed it out. But nobody ever denied — did anyone ever deny that it was his father? It’s a little hard to do, because it looks like him."

Yes, it has nothing to do with Trump, except he's the presidential candidate who keeps bringing up a conspiracy theory with literally no evidence behind it. You could write a dissertation on how bizarre this defense is, and what it means that Trump appears to believe it, or thinks someone else might believe it.

But don't lose sight of the wild forest amid all of Trump's screaming trees: There was no reason for Trump to say any of this. Trump had just accepted the Republican Party's nomination for president. Cruz had been vanquished, booed off the stage. Trump’s opponent, now, was Hillary Clinton. But he couldn’t help himself. He couldn’t stay on message, he couldn't suppress the crazy, for 24 hours.

At the conservative Weekly Standard, Stephen Hayes was just agog. This is "not about tactics or messaging," he wrote. "It's about something simpler and something much more important: Donald Trump is not of sound mind."

Trump’s press conference today was similarly bananas. He walked out onstage and blasted the job Tim Kaine had done in … New Jersey? Of course, Tim Kaine was the governor of Virginia. Trump seems to have literally confused the Democrats’ vice presidential nominee with Tom Kean, the former Republican governor of New Jersey.

Unwilling to stop there, Trump went on to comment on the hack of the Democratic National Committee’s emails, which most experts think was conducted by Russia. "Russia, if you are listening, I hope you are able to find the 33,000 emails that are missing — I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press," he said.

So, yes, Donald Trump went out and asked a foreign government to conduct cyber espionage in order to help his campaign. This came only hours after his running mate, Mike Pence, had warned of "serious consequences" if Russia truly was behind the DNC hack. Apparently those serious consequences would be … future assignments from Donald Trump?

This isn’t normal behavior from a major American politician. It’s not even particularly normal behavior from Donald Trump. After he picked Mike Pence, empowered campaign chair Paul Manafort, and gave a structured convention speech, there looked to be a chance that Trump was unveiling a new, more sober persona for the general election. But he can’t do it. He can’t suppress his own mania for even a week.

It’s weird to keep saying this, but this is not okay. This is not a man with the temperament, the steadiness, the discipline to be president. The issue here isn’t left versus right, or liberal versus conservative, or Democrat versus Republican. It’s crazy versus not crazy. Donald Trump, of late, has been acting pretty crazy. That’s not acceptable in the job he’s running to fill.
Old     (CALIV210)      Join Date: Jun 2015       07-27-2016, 1:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
curious what you political junkies thought of the First Lady's speech last night?

IMHO she killed it... and I found myself wondering if she has any post-presidency political aspirations. She doesn't have near the negatives that Hillary did at the same point in time, and she's a much more inspiring speaker than Hillary ever could be. I find myself really wanting to listen to what she has to say... unlike a great many pols on either side of the spectrum.
I think Chewbaca is a liar just like her husband and Killary Klinton ... Shes the same woman that said if Killary cant run her own house shes got no business in the white house not too long ago .
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       07-27-2016, 1:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALIV210 View Post
...Chewbaca...
Case in point.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       07-27-2016, 1:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
I think Chewbaca is a liar just like her husband and Killary Klinton ... Shes the same woman that said if Killary cant run her own house shes got no business in the white house not too long ago .
"being a liar" is more of a prerequisite for the office than a disqualifying trait doncha think?

Or stated another way, aside from George Washington and his cherry tree, have we ever had a "never lied" President?

(absolute lines in the sand are silly, especially one like this one)
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-27-2016, 1:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
What parts of her speech were lies?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-27-2016, 3:46 PM Reply   
CHEWBACA wow that's pretty Raw even for me! LOL LOL. I can't believe how brutal people are towards Michelle. I saw people on YouTube and other Fourms calling here a Transvestite! And Sausquash! Dammm!!!!! but I must admit I did laugh rather hard. Yes I would take Michelle over Hilda Beast 1000%
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       07-27-2016, 4:52 PM Reply   
So how's about Trump calling on Russia to spy on the DNC?

Somedays I cannot decide who blurts out more crazy shoot from the hip with eyes closed stuff, Grant or Trump, But today, Trump is the clear winner (you still have time to catch up tho Grant!).
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       07-27-2016, 7:39 PM Reply   
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-27-2016, 8:25 PM Reply   
I think Michelle is kinda hot, reminds me of Claire Huxtable. Ooooo yeah, now we talking
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-27-2016, 8:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
Considering your post was racist. I don't know why he would take it back.
My post was not even 1% racist. Race was never mentioned nor implied (or felt for that matter). It's all in YOUR combined moronic heads. Typical liberals... Total inability to think critically or discern anything.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       07-27-2016, 9:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
My post was not even 1% racist. Race was never mentioned nor implied (or felt for that matter). It's all in YOUR combined moronic heads. Typical liberals... Total inability to think critically or discern anything.
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       07-27-2016, 10:15 PM Reply   
a confirmed racist ....oh I'm sorry.....prejudiced against white people......in the white house. no thanks. She would be a terrible president. we would surely have race wars....if we don't already
Old     (VanillaGorilla)      Join Date: Nov 2015       07-28-2016, 5:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
So how's about Trump calling on Russia to spy on the DNC?

Somedays I cannot decide who blurts out more crazy shoot from the hip with eyes closed stuff, Grant or Trump, But today, Trump is the clear winner (you still have time to catch up tho Grant!).
I believe he said, “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,”. This isn't calling on them to spy on the DNC. It was asking for them to reveal the 30k emails she and her attorneys (who don't even have a security clearances) accessed and deleted... If Clinton would have followed protocol, this wouldn't even be an issue.

Since you brought up the subject... I still find it hilarious that liberals don't even care that their whole primary was rigged and riddled with BS. Quick! Change the topic! No one will remember! You could have possibly been "Feelin tha BURN!!!"

Last edited by VanillaGorilla; 07-28-2016 at 5:55 AM.
Old     (davez71)      Join Date: Oct 2007       07-28-2016, 5:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Have we stopped to appreciate the Crazy?
http://www.vox.com/2016/7/27/1229851...nc-hack-russia

Last Thursday, Donald Trump gave a pretty normal convention speech. It was darker, grimmer, and more pessimistic than most, but it was free of Trump’s odder tics — he stayed on teleprompter, he bit back his riffs, he didn’t try to settle old scores or freelance on major policies. Perhaps this was the pivot. Perhaps Trump would settle down now that the nomination was his.

Nope.

The very next day, Trump walked out and gave one of the craziest, most self-destructive press conferences in political history. He was off script. He was unhinged. He was settling scores.

"I don’t want [Ted Cruz’s] endorsement," he said, for absolutely no reason. "If he gives it, I will not accept it. Just so you understand. I will not accept it. It won’t matter. Honestly, he should have done it, because nobody cares and he would have been in better shape for four years from now if he’s gonna — I don’t see him winning anyway, frankly."

He continued: "All I did was point out that on the cover of the National Enquirer there was a picture of [Rafael Cruz, Ted Cruz’s father] and crazy Lee Harvey Oswald having breakfast. Now, Ted never denied that it was his father. Instead he said, ‘Donald Trump!’ — I had nothing to do with it!"

Cruz, of course, did deny that it was his father. But the funnier, weirder part of that riff is Trump saying ,"I had nothing to do with it!" He both repeats and rejects that claim a few minutes later.

"This had nothing to do with me," Trump said. "Except I might have pointed it out, but it had nothing to do with me, I have no control over anything. I might have pointed it out. But nobody ever denied — did anyone ever deny that it was his father? It’s a little hard to do, because it looks like him."

Yes, it has nothing to do with Trump, except he's the presidential candidate who keeps bringing up a conspiracy theory with literally no evidence behind it. You could write a dissertation on how bizarre this defense is, and what it means that Trump appears to believe it, or thinks someone else might believe it.

But don't lose sight of the wild forest amid all of Trump's screaming trees: There was no reason for Trump to say any of this. Trump had just accepted the Republican Party's nomination for president. Cruz had been vanquished, booed off the stage. Trump’s opponent, now, was Hillary Clinton. But he couldn’t help himself. He couldn’t stay on message, he couldn't suppress the crazy, for 24 hours.

At the conservative Weekly Standard, Stephen Hayes was just agog. This is "not about tactics or messaging," he wrote. "It's about something simpler and something much more important: Donald Trump is not of sound mind."

Trump’s press conference today was similarly bananas. He walked out onstage and blasted the job Tim Kaine had done in … New Jersey? Of course, Tim Kaine was the governor of Virginia. Trump seems to have literally confused the Democrats’ vice presidential nominee with Tom Kean, the former Republican governor of New Jersey.

Unwilling to stop there, Trump went on to comment on the hack of the Democratic National Committee’s emails, which most experts think was conducted by Russia. "Russia, if you are listening, I hope you are able to find the 33,000 emails that are missing — I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press," he said.

So, yes, Donald Trump went out and asked a foreign government to conduct cyber espionage in order to help his campaign. This came only hours after his running mate, Mike Pence, had warned of "serious consequences" if Russia truly was behind the DNC hack. Apparently those serious consequences would be … future assignments from Donald Trump?

This isn’t normal behavior from a major American politician. It’s not even particularly normal behavior from Donald Trump. After he picked Mike Pence, empowered campaign chair Paul Manafort, and gave a structured convention speech, there looked to be a chance that Trump was unveiling a new, more sober persona for the general election. But he can’t do it. He can’t suppress his own mania for even a week.

It’s weird to keep saying this, but this is not okay. This is not a man with the temperament, the steadiness, the discipline to be president. The issue here isn’t left versus right, or liberal versus conservative, or Democrat versus Republican. It’s crazy versus not crazy. Donald Trump, of late, has been acting pretty crazy. That’s not acceptable in the job he’s running to fill.
problem in this world.

The DNC server gets hacked and some how its Trumps fault.

And yet Hillary is? She has zero leadership ability and its very clear. You can say what you want about trump but the guy has never been involved in getting American Soldiers, you know those that allow you and I to sit on this forum talking about BS, killed while assumed ZERO responsibility and laughing at the parents.

The whole DNC just shows you how out of touch with reality the democrats are. They let Michael browns mom give a speech. Someone who son charged after a police officer to grab his gun and try and shoot him. The allow an illegal immigrant speak to say all 11 million will be deported.

All they do is lie, lie, lie and its so sicken. Pesos, by your post I can tell you are part of the problem.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       07-28-2016, 6:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaGorilla View Post
I still find it hilarious that liberals don't even care that their whole primary was rigged and riddled with BS. Quick! Change the topic! No one will remember! You could have possibly been "Feelin tha BURN!!!"
By "rigged" you mean that there were rules (i.e. the existence of superdelegates) and that one candidate was much better at exploiting those rules than the other?

How's that any different than Cruz having a better ground game than Trump and picking up more delegates in states that Trump won?

The primaries themselves are not popular votes. Rather it's a popular vote to elect delegates to go to a convention to choose a candidate. Both parties' processes lend themselves to manipulation.
Old     (davez71)      Join Date: Oct 2007       07-28-2016, 6:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Great speech. Positive and uplifting - nice contrast to the doom and gloom from last week's convention. Good to hear someone say how great America is instead of tearing it down like Trump keeps doing. Also nice to have a preview of what we'll hear from the republican nominee's spouse in 8 years lol.

Can definitely see why Melania Trump says that she greatly admires her. The biggest problem with her is that she doesn't want to be president lol. Brilliant woman and great mother. Disgusting the kinds of things people (including many on this board) have said and called her.
Please tell me how that is uplifting?

Michelle Obummers speech was a liberals dream, bring up slavery and what its like to be black, and blame the white people.

She and her husband are some of the most racist people in the world. Read her papers when she was in College. You are fooled by the Obamas.

I can promise you that as a business owner, Obama has made everything about ownership a nightmare.
Old     (doublemwa)      Join Date: May 2016       07-28-2016, 6:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by davez71 View Post
problem in this world.

The DNC server gets hacked and some how its Trumps fault.

And yet Hillary is? She has zero leadership ability and its very clear. You can say what you want about trump but the guy has never been involved in getting American Soldiers, you know those that allow you and I to sit on this forum talking about BS, killed while assumed ZERO responsibility and laughing at the parents.

The whole DNC just shows you how out of touch with reality the democrats are. They let Michael browns mom give a speech. Someone who son charged after a police officer to grab his gun and try and shoot him. The allow an illegal immigrant speak to say all 11 million will be deported.

All they do is lie, lie, lie and its so sicken. Pesos, by your post I can tell you are part of the problem.
Are you serious? You have got be trying to stir the pot on this one......

No one blamed trump for the hack, NO ONE. Everyone is holding him accountable for encouraging Russia to hack emails.

As for lies, the guy you're rallying behind does nothing but lie:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...ages-and-lies/

http://www.dailywire.com/news/4834/t...s-hank-berrien

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ady-stats.html

we could on all day with creditable articles calling out his lies. So when you say "liberals are out of touch" I quite frankly don't know what the **** you're talking about!
Old     (davez71)      Join Date: Oct 2007       07-28-2016, 6:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by doublemwa View Post
Are you serious? You have got be trying to stir the pot on this one......

No one blamed trump for the hack, NO ONE. Everyone is holding him accountable for encouraging Russia to hack emails.

As for lies, the guy you're rallying behind does nothing but lie:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...ages-and-lies/

http://www.dailywire.com/news/4834/t...s-hank-berrien

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ady-stats.html

we could on all day with creditable articles calling out his lies. So when you say "liberals are out of touch" I quite frankly don't know what the **** you're talking about!
If the truth sirs the pot than I guess it will be a good pot.

The DNC and Hillary yet again blame Trump due to him once saying Putin was a better leader than Obama (which isn't hard to do). So Trump make s a sarcastic statement and its his fault. hat happen to assuming responsibility for your actions.

Its funny how Killary and the DNC both get hacked, just a preview of our national security in addition to her past record. The list s too long to cite Killary's lies and I'm not going to debate with ignorance.

You know exactly what in the **** in talking about, liberal are so far out of touch with reality its not even funny.

= talking to liberals.....
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-28-2016, 6:45 AM Reply   
The DNC said RUSSIA hacked their server,
Reports say DNC convention was guilty of showing favoritism to HildaBeast and that the DNC had there hand on the Scale when it came to HildaBeast Vs Sanders. Libs blamed the Russian hack on TRUMP saying the emails made the DNC and its front runner look bad and that made TRUMP look good.

So I would say I agree that the LibraTards did exactly what they always do Play the victim and blame someone else and then change the subject. So when someone's says " it was rigged" they are right.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            07-28-2016, 6:50 AM Reply   
Quote:

The parents have asked you guys to stop bringing it up. So stop bringing it up. Your last president has much more blood on his hands than just Benghazi. Hurricane Katrina, Iraq... I don't understand how you guys are running so hard with Benghazi after Bush.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            07-28-2016, 6:55 AM Reply   
Quote:

The DNC and Hillary yet again blame Trump due to him once saying Putin was a better leader than Obama (which isn't hard to do). So Trump make s a sarcastic statement and its his fault. hat happen to assuming responsibility for your actions.

Its funny how Killary and the DNC both get hacked, just a preview of our national security in addition to her past record. The list s too long to cite Killary's lies and I'm not going to debate with ignorance.

You know exactly what in the **** in talking about, liberal are so far out of touch with reality its not even funny.

Again. Once the right is proven wrong.
Step 1. Hate on Hillary.
Step 2. Assert superiority.
Step 3. Repeat.

I can't believe you guys have climbed out of your hole from the W. presidency to show your faces only to have Trump as your candidate. If you find The United States getting hacked and then a possible future president making jokes about it then you are a special kind of "right wing patriot".
Old     (davez71)      Join Date: Oct 2007       07-28-2016, 7:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
The parents have asked you guys to stop bringing it up. So stop bringing it up. Your last president has much more blood on his hands than just Benghazi. Hurricane Katrina, Iraq... I don't understand how you guys are running so hard with Benghazi after Bush.
You are stupid, plain and simple.

Hurricane Katrina has nothing to do with Bush. Are you really that stupid? Bush has no control over the direction and tract a natural disaster decides to go. I live in New Orleans and I went through Katrina, and I can tell you that your facts are false.

Please tell me how Katrina was Bush's fault? If anything the people that died in Katrina where at the hands of the then Governor Blanco and Chocolate City Mayor Nagin (current incarcerated). Bush wanted to send troops and supports but she kept telling him they had it under control. The levees failed because of the pressure that was applied from rising water in the lake and in adequate pumping system. All state issues.

You forget that Killary voted to go to war in Iraq.....

Your ignorance and stupidity are shining bright right now.
Old     (davez71)      Join Date: Oct 2007       07-28-2016, 7:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Again. Once the right is proven wrong.
Step 1. Hate on Hillary.
Step 2. Assert superiority.
Step 3. Repeat.

I can't believe you guys have climbed out of your hole from the W. presidency to show your faces only to have Trump as your candidate. If you find The United States getting hacked and then a possible future president making jokes about it then you are a special kind of "right wing patriot".
So now its Bush's fault, I love it. Yall sounds just like Obummer.

Trump has every right to make a joke about it because that is the current state of our system. Killary lied under oath and nothing is done to her, her emails contained classified information and she gets away without any problems. She gets Americans killed under her watch and nothing happens. See the theme here.... Or are you too blinded by the facts to read them?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-28-2016, 7:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
You can say what you want about trump but the guy has never been involved in getting American Soldiers, you know those that allow you and I to sit on this forum talking about BS, killed while assumed ZERO responsibility and laughing at the parents.
That's exactly what one could predict Trump would do if he was President. Have you ever seen Trump not mock and laugh at his victims as his means of blowing them off?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-28-2016, 7:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
The DNC said RUSSIA hacked their server,
Reports say DNC convention was guilty of showing favoritism to HildaBeast and that the DNC had there hand on the Scale when it came to HildaBeast Vs Sanders. Libs blamed the Russian hack on TRUMP saying the emails made the DNC and its front runner look bad and that made TRUMP look good.

So I would say I agree that the LibraTards did exactly what they always do Play the victim and blame someone else and then change the subject. So when someone's says " it was rigged" they are right.
So what? Bernie Sanders is an Independent. Why is it such a revelation or scandal that the DNC was solidly backing a lifelong Democrat? When are you GOP'ers going to realize that these phony scandals mean squat when it comes to election day? Obama's birth certificate "scandal" didn't help the GOP. The Benghazi "scandal" didn't help. The IRS "scandal" didn't help. Maybe the GOP should put more credence in why we should support their candidates instead of why we shouldn't support the Democratic candidates.

And no one, I mean no one, "Plays the victim" more than conservatives.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-28-2016, 7:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
So now its Bush's fault, I love it. Yall sounds just like Obummer.

Trump has every right to make a joke about it because that is the current state of our system. Killary lied under oath and nothing is done to her, her emails contained classified information and she gets away without any problems. She gets Americans killed under her watch and nothing happens. See the theme here.... Or are you too blinded by the facts to read them?
Bush has way more blood on his hands than Hillary Clinton.

Talk about being "too blinded by the facts to read them". You right-wingers always back yourself into a corner without thinking of US history. Look at the embassy attacks under W and other previous presidents. Yet, you pine over the deaths in Benghazi as if people being killed in embassy attacks has never happened until Obama became president. The facts show that Ambassador Stevens was repeatedly warned of the danger in Libya. He made the decision to stay. I don't get how Hillary is to blame for the deaths in Benghazi. I agree the aftermath was poorly managed, but to blame Hillary is the same as blaming Mark Furman for the OJ killings.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            07-28-2016, 7:39 AM Reply   
Quote:

Hurricane Katrina has nothing to do with Bush. Are you really that stupid? Bush has no control over the direction and tract a natural disaster decides to go. I live in New Orleans and I went through Katrina, and I can tell you that your facts are false.

Please tell me how Katrina was Bush's fault? If anything the people that died in Katrina where at the hands of the then Governor Blanco and Chocolate City Mayor Nagin (current incarcerated). Bush wanted to send troops and supports but she kept telling him they had it under control. The levees failed because of the pressure that was applied from rising water in the lake and in adequate pumping system. All state issues.

You forget that Killary voted to go to war in Iraq.....

God help us.
Old     (davez71)      Join Date: Oct 2007       07-28-2016, 7:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
God help us.

Wait liberals don't believe in God anymore because that's not sensitive enough for other cultures in the party.

Please tell me how bush cause Katrina, since you live in Louisiana and went through it?

Don't worry I'll wait!
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-28-2016, 8:02 AM Reply   
LOL, just when it seemed like you couldn't go any lower to toe the party line, along comes "honest" Trump with his made up statistics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnhJWusyj4I
Old    TheWakeIsReal            07-28-2016, 8:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Wait liberals don't believe in God anymore because that's not sensitive enough for other cultures in the party.

Please tell me how bush cause Katrina, since you live in Louisiana and went through it?

Don't worry I'll wait!
There is honestly a truckload of information on Bush's lack of response to the situation. Moving beyond just Katrina, still much more blood on Bush's hands than Hillary. Still you guys continue to call Hillary "Killary". This always stems back from the fact that you guys painted her red from the get go of Bill's presidency because she refused to just hold onto his arm. You have one of the most qualified candidates of all time going against the least qualified of all time.

And just so you know, the god help us was more of a joke into what the right does in times of need. Pray your problems away.
Old     (doublemwa)      Join Date: May 2016       07-28-2016, 8:46 AM Reply   
Quote:

You can't state a single, quantifiable fact but you say liberals are out of touch. So let's take it back to conservative's over all motto "Let's Make America Great Again". Exactly what time period are you talking about? When was America great and when did it stop being great? So for some facts here you go:

- Bush left us with unemployment @ 7.5%, last month it was 4.9%
- Bush left us with an Oil dependency of 11M barrels a day, we’re now at 4.5M a day
- Bush crashed the GDP down to -.3, now we’re at 3.7%
- Before ObamaCare we had 18% of the population uninsured, now it's down to 7%. An also an all time high in health care spending.
- The Dow Jones averaged 10,000, it closed at 18,500 pts today after it’s 8th day on the climb!
- The deficit is now just 2% of the GDP
- +12.8M private sector jobs added
-Iran is down 12,000 nuclear centrifuges
-In my home state gas was $1.80 this morning!

As for emails, do you think a father of two who just lost his job gives a damn about emails?

Is it because you think Trump is great? Well news flash, he has in incredibly ****ty record in business and morals. Let's look at some facts there:

- Trump has filed more bankruptcies in the past decade than anyone. When a business goes bankrupt who do think gets hurt?
- In the past decade he's been involved in 3500 state and federal lawsuits! 70 of which came after his bid for president. In comparison, Hillary has been in one lawsuit and you ****ers have lost your minds. It's all you have against her.
- He won't release his tax returns. Don't you think is obvious he is hiding something? But you are all okay with it. Hillary released hers, now where is Donald's?
-70% of his statements are found to be some degree of false. But you all think Hillary is the liar.
-He's abandoned his wall rhetoric that you all loved so much in Q1 and Q2
-Most recently he, and he alone, incentivized an openly hostile country to hack an American political party.
-He says he will bring jobs back, yet every product that bares his name is made off shore.

At what point is common conservative say, okay enough is enough. It's not that he sucks so bad, it's how blindly you all defend him. As we speak, Sean Spicer is defending him!

Lastly, where data is available, 49% of Trump supporters are found to only have a high school education or less. So I guess that begs to question of who I'm arguing with? If you're too dumb to understand facts I guess I should just let it go.
Old     (doublemwa)      Join Date: May 2016       07-28-2016, 8:54 AM Reply   
Quote:

Speaking of ignorance, Katrina wasn't Bush's fault. It was the decisions after that was his fault:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...anekatrina.usa

http://www.nola.com/news/index.ssf/2...es_during.html

HE ADMITTED IT!

Holy ****, if you we're there why don't know this? How bad do you think you look when you call other people ignorant when you are, in fact, wrong!
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-28-2016, 9:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
So let's take it back to conservative's over all motto "Let's Make America Great Again".
America is great! Conservatives are so self-loathing.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            07-28-2016, 9:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Speaking of ignorance, Katrina wasn't Bush's fault. It was the decisions after that was his fault:

HE ADMITTED IT!

Holy ****, if you we're there why don't know this? How bad do you think you look when you call other people ignorant when you are, in fact, wrong!
I didn't think links were needed, it is a known fact to all but him. The guy is living in his own shell just like many conservatives.
Old    deltahoosier            07-28-2016, 10:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
You are blaming a Hurricane on Bush? You are a special kind of .........
Old    deltahoosier            07-28-2016, 10:37 AM Reply   
Quote:

HE ADMITTED IT!

Spoken like someone who does not understand government policy. It starts local, then to the state. The state asks the Feds for help. Disaster relief is well planned until there is finally a disaster. Then the plan falls apart. Why? Because no one has ever dealt with a sunken city before. Very idiotic ignorant line of reasoning we have to encounter. This is why society is in trouble. If you have to rely on the government for your safety, you a screwed. Nothing mobilizes that fast.
Old    deltahoosier            07-28-2016, 10:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
America is great! Conservatives are so self-loathing.
Really... All I hear from democrats is how America keeps everyone down.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            07-28-2016, 10:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
You are blaming a Hurricane on Bush? You are a special kind of .........
Anybody who looks at my statement and gets the act of a hurricane placed on a president is a special kind of.....

It's the lack of response. Look anywhere. He caused death. But for some reason you guys seem to forget that. Much like Hillary is blamed for lack of response in Benghazi.

BE SMARTER.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-28-2016, 10:47 AM Reply   
So all in all, you have one side telling things the way it is (things are not so great) and could be better. Then you have the other side saying how great things are. I tend to believe things are not so great. Race issues, Immigration, Governent coruption, radical Islam. All REAL issues. But the Libs play this reality as Gloom and Doom. Um hellow! Life is not all Rainbows and Butterflies. But I guess that's the spin the Libs have to put on things. Obozo, is not gonna get up and say how his 8years have had some negitave effects. Just as Slick willy glazed over his Tenuour as president.

It all boils down to this for me. How do you think electing a career politician to fix the very problems the politicians created is gonna turn out. I like how the Libs are touting the theme that we are gonna fix the country's problems together. Yea that's a good one. How is it that a blue collar worker from mid America "created" any of the issues that Washington created. And better yet how is he gonna any of it. All they want is your Tax $ and your compliance. Pay your taxes, give you a sence you have some sort of choice and keep quiet.
Old    deltahoosier            07-28-2016, 11:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
You can't state a single, quantifiable fact but you say liberals are out of touch. So let's take it back to conservative's over all motto "Let's Make America Great Again". Exactly what time period are you talking about? When was America great and when did it stop being great? So for some facts here you go:

- Bush left us with unemployment @ 7.5%, last month it was 4.9%
- Bush left us with an Oil dependency of 11M barrels a day, we’re now at 4.5M a day
- Bush crashed the GDP down to -.3, now we’re at 3.7%
- Before ObamaCare we had 18% of the population uninsured, now it's down to 7%. An also an all time high in health care spending.
- The Dow Jones averaged 10,000, it closed at 18,500 pts today after it’s 8th day on the climb!
- The deficit is now just 2% of the GDP
- +12.8M private sector jobs added
-Iran is down 12,000 nuclear centrifuges
-In my home state gas was $1.80 this morning!

As for emails, do you think a father of two who just lost his job gives a damn about emails?

Is it because you think Trump is great? Well news flash, he has in incredibly ****ty record in business and morals. Let's look at some facts there:

- Trump has filed more bankruptcies in the past decade than anyone. When a business goes bankrupt who do think gets hurt?
- In the past decade he's been involved in 3500 state and federal lawsuits! 70 of which came after his bid for president. In comparison, Hillary has been in one lawsuit and you ****ers have lost your minds. It's all you have against her.
- He won't release his tax returns. Don't you think is obvious he is hiding something? But you are all okay with it. Hillary released hers, now where is Donald's?
-70% of his statements are found to be some degree of false. But you all think Hillary is the liar.
-He's abandoned his wall rhetoric that you all loved so much in Q1 and Q2
-Most recently he, and he alone, incentivized an openly hostile country to hack an American political party.
-He says he will bring jobs back, yet every product that bares his name is made off shore.

At what point is common conservative say, okay enough is enough. It's not that he sucks so bad, it's how blindly you all defend him. As we speak, Sean Spicer is defending him!

Lastly, where data is available, 49% of Trump supporters are found to only have a high school education or less. So I guess that begs to question of who I'm arguing with? If you're too dumb to understand facts I guess I should just let it go.
- Unemployment is a fake number. It is only by those who are actively looking. The number not looking is at record numbers.

- Obama did nothing for oil usage. Globally oil consumption is down and America is getting oil from fracking which Obama and democrats is trying to shut down.

- The housing collapse and tech industry collapse crashed the GNP. Bush had zero control over the overheated market.

- Insured does not mean useful insurance and cheaper insurance. Which neither is true.

- The Dow Jones in not a indicator of American economic health especially that of the American worker. It is a global market.

- I would have to compare deficit. I don't believe the 2% number. IF we did it would be screamed from the rooftops.

- how good paying are those jobs?

- Iran should not have any centrifuges. You realize Obama is giving them the bomb right?

- Bankruptcy is a tool. There is more than one bankruptcy but I am sure you know that. Talk about Trumps ability to create wealth. How many businesses are successful he has ran? I bet you that if you start a business, you will file bankruptcy at some point.

- Uh Hillary did a criminal act among other things.

- Trump gave the Russians the incentive to hack her emails? You are a special kind of butt hurt. I thought those servers were shut down? I thought those emails contained only recipes and general talk. You mean there really was something of national importance on the emails? You mean the Russians hacked the emails because Trump said so even though that was way after the FBI probed the servers and said that it was poor judgement to have those servers?
Old    deltahoosier            07-28-2016, 11:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Anybody who looks at my statement and gets the act of a hurricane placed on a president is a special kind of.....

It's the lack of response. Look anywhere. He caused death. But for some reason you guys seem to forget that. Much like Hillary is blamed for lack of response in Benghazi.

BE SMARTER.
The local controlled democrat government did not act. They are supposed to ask the Feds for help and did not. You ever plan for a sunken city and understand what that looks like? You need to be smarter than to think that any entity will be able to save your a$$ in any good time is a fairy tale. Within a week of a multi prong disaster, people will be a half step from gangs taking over. This myopic belief that the government can just will a million people into services is unbelievable.
Old    deltahoosier            07-28-2016, 11:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
By Rod's logic (which of course he only applies when and where he wants to) Trump is a pedophile and rapist because he has long hung out with Jeffrey Epstein, fellow billionaire and convicted sex offender. In fact Trump himself is currently being sued by one of Epstein's sex slaves for having raped her when she was 13.

This is probably the reason Drumpf hasn't brought up Bill's connection to Epstein...
There is a difference between hanging out with people and going for religious teaching but I am sure you understand that.......
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-28-2016, 11:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Really... All I hear from democrats is how America keeps everyone down.
I'm not surprised that's all you hear.
Old    deltahoosier            07-28-2016, 11:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Okay, walk me though this logic. An employer (LLC or INC) who has to use a Tax ID #, or personal SS# to receive payment for goods or services under a W-9, opposed to a independent contractor's 1099. If the employer is paid under 1099 then the payor/client will account for the funds as a business expense which is subsequently due from the payee the following April. As a W9 the payment is instantly exempt as a business expense, from one business to another. So you're telling me the employer then chooses to pay an employee, or other, in cash with funds that are already on the books? How do you think they account for that payroll that was paid out with out paying taxes on it? Money is traceable. Why do guys think employers can just throw cash around without it being tracked? Have you ever heard of an IRS Audit? As an employer I would be stupid to cheat payroll taxes. Any other area I could cheat and not get caught, but payroll taxes. The short, SOMONE IS PAYING THE TAXES

$20 an hour huh? So $800 a week/ $3,200 a month / $38,400 a year out the door without ever hitting the books. Bull****.

As for California, every aspect goverenment is controlled by liberals. Which took your Republican Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger's $26B deficit and turned it into a $11B surplus!
They turned it into a surplus by raising taxes. Of course you can get a surplus if you raise taxes on everything. Good grief.

$20 an hour is not full time. You don't realize how much money is in this state. I am lucky to afford a house our here. Basically starting from about an hour out of San Fran, you are paying $500,000 for a 2500 square foot house on a 5500 sq ft lot. That is about as good as it gets. It goes well over a million as you get closer.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-28-2016, 11:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
How is it that a blue collar worker from mid America "created" any of the issues that Washington created.
By casting their vote. We live in a society where we elect our leaders. Therefore we are responsible for what they do. When you cast a vote for a dumba$$ like Trump, you are responsible for the damage he will do. And I'm anticipating a lot.
Old    deltahoosier            07-28-2016, 11:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Not according to google:
"the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races."

Anyway we digress. Trump is a redneck cracker. Hillary is as slippery as an eel but with less charm. USA is ****ed for at least another 4 years. I bet in 4 years time you guys are wishing Obama could have just done another term.
I guess you have to decide if someone jumping higher or better at math makes them better than you? I can look at what statistically be proven or stereotyped and not conclude a person is better or inferior to me. People and cultures are different. It is ok as long as they are not blocking my shot when I drive the lane.
Old    deltahoosier            07-28-2016, 11:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
I'm not surprised that's all you hear.
I am equally yoked in my selective hearing as you are.
Old     (VanillaGorilla)      Join Date: Nov 2015       07-28-2016, 11:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
By "rigged" you mean that there were rules (i.e. the existence of superdelegates) and that one candidate was much better at exploiting those rules than the other?

How's that any different than Cruz having a better ground game than Trump and picking up more delegates in states that Trump won?

The primaries themselves are not popular votes. Rather it's a popular vote to elect delegates to go to a convention to choose a candidate. Both parties' processes lend themselves to manipulation.
No, I was referring to the DNC email scandal that has been recently uncovered that targeted Sanders.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-28-2016, 11:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
I am equally yoked in my selective hearing as you are.
Speak for yourself.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       07-28-2016, 11:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaGorilla View Post
No, I was referring to the DNC email scandal that has been recently uncovered that targeted Sanders.
Is there more to the "scandal" than DNC people saying bad things about Sanders internally? I've yet to hear of some prejudicial action that the DNC actually took against Sanders.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            07-28-2016, 12:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
The local controlled democrat government did not act. They are supposed to ask the Feds for help and did not. You ever plan for a sunken city and understand what that looks like? You need to be smarter than to think that any entity will be able to save your a$$ in any good time is a fairy tale. Within a week of a multi prong disaster, people will be a half step from gangs taking over. This myopic belief that the government can just will a million people into services is unbelievable.
I can meander my way around the Benghazi thing and deflect blame all day as well. It doesn't make you correct.

Lets have a flyover of Katrina, then decide "eh looks fine to me", and continue on my way back from vacation.

The fact that you even try to argue on the Katrina thing shows how far up your own ass you are.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Attached Images

Old     (VanillaGorilla)      Join Date: Nov 2015       07-28-2016, 12:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Bush has way more blood on his hands than Hillary Clinton.

Talk about being "too blinded by the facts to read them". You right-wingers always back yourself into a corner without thinking of US history. Look at the embassy attacks under W and other previous presidents. Yet, you pine over the deaths in Benghazi as if people being killed in embassy attacks has never happened until Obama became president. The facts show that Ambassador Stevens was repeatedly warned of the danger in Libya. He made the decision to stay. I don't get how Hillary is to blame for the deaths in Benghazi. I agree the aftermath was poorly managed, but to blame Hillary is the same as blaming Mark Furman for the OJ killings.
The consulate was no where near Inman standards (please research Inman standards. It is what all embassies and consulates are required to have as minimum security). There were no vehicle barriers. About half of the camera systems were not operable. The perimeter fence had overgrowth and could be breached by simply climbing over it. Stevens repeatedly requested better security but was repeatedly denied by the State Department. This is all well documented. He was left with only 4 DS agents who were rotated on a monthly basis so they never had the opportunity to get a feel for the AO. If not for the GSR response from the CIA annex, they would have all died. Remember Hillary making public statements saying it was the videos fault? They already knew it wasn't but that's the narrative they wanted Americans to believe so it furthered their agenda. They targeted the annex with mortars and the State Department watched it happen from a UAV feed. There's more but I don't want to accidentally make false statements without references... (I'm away on a business trip).

Yes, there have been many attacks on US Embassies but the difference is they had not been denied acceptable levels of security. The State Department didn't want it to appear that there was a US military presence in Benghazi thus the denial of basic Inman standards of security. I'm not blaming Clinton single handedly but she WAS the Secretary of State...

If Benghazi had been built and secured to acceptable levels and was then blown off the map by a VBIED we wouldn't have this conversation.

Last edited by VanillaGorilla; 07-28-2016 at 12:14 PM.
Old     (doublemwa)      Join Date: May 2016       07-28-2016, 12:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
They turned it into a surplus by raising taxes. Of course you can get a surplus if you raise taxes on everything. Good grief.

$20 an hour is not full time. You don't realize how much money is in this state. I am lucky to afford a house our here. Basically starting from about an hour out of San Fran, you are paying $500,000 for a 2500 square foot house on a 5500 sq ft lot. That is about as good as it gets. It goes well over a million as you get closer.
People making $20 an hour also shouldn't live in prime SF. And yes, I'm well aware how much it is to live in an expensive state. Again, I own and pay rent in NYC.

Quote:
Spoken like someone who does not understand government policy. It starts local, then to the state. The state asks the Feds for help. Disaster relief is well planned until there is finally a disaster. Then the plan falls apart. Why? Because no one has ever dealt with a sunken city before. Very idiotic ignorant line of reasoning we have to encounter. This is why society is in trouble. If you have to rely on the government for your safety, you a screwed. Nothing mobilizes that fast.
BUSH ADMITTED IT! READ THE ****ING ARTICLES

Quote:
- Unemployment is a fake number. It is only by those who are actively looking. The number not looking is at record numbers.

- Obama did nothing for oil usage. Globally oil consumption is down and America is getting oil from fracking which Obama and democrats is trying to shut down.

- The housing collapse and tech industry collapse crashed the GNP. Bush had zero control over the overheated market.

- Insured does not mean useful insurance and cheaper insurance. Which neither is true.

- The Dow Jones in not a indicator of American economic health especially that of the American worker. It is a global market.

- I would have to compare deficit. I don't believe the 2% number. IF we did it would be screamed from the rooftops.

- how good paying are those jobs?

- Iran should not have any centrifuges. You realize Obama is giving them the bomb right?

- Bankruptcy is a tool. There is more than one bankruptcy but I am sure you know that. Talk about Trumps ability to create wealth. How many businesses are successful he has ran? I bet you that if you start a business, you will file bankruptcy at some point.

- Uh Hillary did a criminal act among other things.

- Trump gave the Russians the incentive to hack her emails? You are a special kind of butt hurt. I thought those servers were shut down? I thought those emails contained only recipes and general talk. You mean there really was something of national importance on the emails? You mean the Russians hacked the emails because Trump said so even though that was way after the FBI probed the servers and said that it was poor judgement to have those servers?
So we now know what part of the educated side of trump supporters you're on. Every rebuttal you gave is vastly flawed! From the measurability of unemployment all the way to the compromise of the Iran deal.

But let's touch a few points:

- Innocent until proven guilty right? Hillary stood trial, twice actually, and wasn't convicted of anything. Get over it! Then your republican lead with hunt put everyone else on trial for it as well. Do you understand checks and balances? If the house could have filed charges, they would have. I've asked this before, but you think a father of two who just lost his job gives a damn about emails?

- Housing prices, Don't talk me to me about your San Fran prices until you live, and own, in Manhattan. Your SF prime location will get you windowless shoebox here.

- Bankruptcy is a tool, does that make it ethical? I hold two board seats for two different tech companies. Each maintain debt but any vendor, investor, or contract is paid before bonuses. I also operate my own start-up and know better than to take out debt I can't repay, or debt that has an interest rate that will out pace revenue. Additionally, I'm fully aware and own the moral fortitude of what is at risk in any degree of bankruptcy. So if you think abusing local economies and small business with a bankruptcy while paying yourself "yuge" bonuses than you and Trump deserve each other.

-The DNC servers were hacked dumba$$, not Hillary's. Hillary was completely stupid for tying herself to that ****show in offering her a campaign job.

-Of course Oil Consumption is down, that is exactly what I said! It is directly tied to Obama's Green initiative. You're better argument is to point at the surplus. But I would shoot that down because the surplus isn't responsible for dependency, but price. Lastly, no fracking it isn't responsible. Prices drove local production which created a local surplus. And after the consumption you spoke of slowed, we're left declining local market.

-You don't think the DOW is legitimate measuring stick for the health of the american economy or GDP? That is the same as saying your personal credit rating or income to debt doesn't matter either.

When you say you don't believe these numbers, why not? what does anyone have to gain from fabricating this? It would be a better argument to say: the GOP holds the majority: 60+ house seats, 4 in the senate, 8 governors, 16 state houses. Maybe instead of blaming Obama for everything you should say, we control govt. But you haven't so I'll say it first. When you say this country is head down the rocks I'm going to ask, who's steering the ship? Clearly it's not the Dems.
Old     (davez71)      Join Date: Oct 2007       07-28-2016, 12:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
I can meander my way around the Benghazi thing and deflect blame all day as well. It doesn't make you correct.

Lets have a flyover of Katrina, then decide "eh looks fine to me", and continue on my way back from vacation.

The fact that you even try to argue on the Katrina thing shows how far up your own ass you are.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
There is no explaining facts with an incompetent person such as yourself.

Are you from Louisiana? Did you go through Katrina? Did you see everything that I did first hand? Were you out on the air boat rescuing people like I was with the National Guard?

The federal government wanted to come help sooner but as mentioned previously, until the Governor ask for help, the Federal Government can not come in. The Governor at the time was a Democrat and did not want to get Bush to help. This is a fact.

You are speaking like a true liberal, uneducated on the facts and just shouting off on a lie you read somewhere on MSNBC. You have no idea what you are talking about.
Old     (doublemwa)      Join Date: May 2016       07-28-2016, 12:45 PM Reply   
Quote:

Are you from Louisiana? Did you go through Katrina? Did you see everything that I did first hand? Were you out on the air boat rescuing people like I was with the National Guard?

The federal government wanted to come help sooner but as mentioned previously, until the Governor ask for help, the Federal Government can not come in. The Governor at the time was a Democrat and did not want to get Bush to help. This is a fact.

You are speaking like a true liberal, uneducated on the facts and just shouting off on a lie you read somewhere on MSNBC. You have no idea what you are talking about.
What. The. Actual. ****. Bush took responsibility. It came from his own mouth. But you can't even agree with him. That is the problem with your party. You're only job is to disagree, at all cost, with anyone who's not republican.
Old     (davez71)      Join Date: Oct 2007       07-28-2016, 12:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
What. The. Actual. ****. Bush took responsibility. It came from his own mouth. But you can't even agree with him. That is the problem with your party. You're only job is to disagree, at all cost, with anyone who's not republican.
Right democrats have room to talk about taking responsibly. Bush apologized because he didn't just act instead of waiting to be called. he did what was typical procedure while being told by Blanco and Nagin they had it under control. He did not cause the crap that happened during Katrina. if anything he fixed it. I was there on the ground so I know what happen and didn't happen.

Neither one of yall who are talking about this went through Katrina. You merely watched on TV.

If you truly think that, thenyou are flat out stupid.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            07-28-2016, 12:53 PM Reply   
Quote:

Ok you were there. Explain. Why would a state not want federal assistance in a time like that? Just explain that.
Old     (davez71)      Join Date: Oct 2007       07-28-2016, 1:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Ok you were there. Explain. Why would a state not want federal assistance in a time like that? Just explain that.
The state had no idea what to do. The governor at the time thought they could handle it and she was a democrat and Bush was a republican. The Mayor of the Chocolate City, Nagin, was also a democrat. Once the 17th canal broke, and part of NOLA was flooded, the police where stranded /evacuated and chaos erupted.

The great looters began breaking into stores stealing TVs, shoes and jewelry. No food at all, but they did like the free stuff they got. Once the chaos was out of hand with local PD who the majority were evacuated, they called in on Bush to bring the National Guard. My cousin was a Helicopter pilot and saw all of this first hand. I was on an airboat helping people get out of there houses. once the National Guard showed up, everything changed for the good.

Quite frankly, Katrina didn't even hit Louisiana that hard, but when the levees broke from a faulty design, NOLA being the bowl that it is, just flooded so easily. That is not Bush's fault at all. The Army Corps of Engineers, who I deal with on a daily basis are terrible. Look what is going on in NOLA today with all the infrastructure problem. They are the ones that approve everything.

It is very typical of Democrats to blame Bush (Republican) and so does Obummer. He still til this day blames Bush. Instead of trying to fix the problem, Obummer just places blame and adds to it.
Old    deltahoosier            07-28-2016, 1:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Is there more to the "scandal" than DNC people saying bad things about Sanders internally? I've yet to hear of some prejudicial action that the DNC actually took against Sanders.
You mean like the "Taco" summit or whatever disparaging thing they say against hispanics......
Old     (VanillaGorilla)      Join Date: Nov 2015       07-28-2016, 1:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
People making $20 an hour also shouldn't live in prime SF. And yes, I'm well aware how much it is to live in an expensive state. Again, I own and pay rent in NYC.

BUSH ADMITTED IT! READ THE ****ING ARTICLES

So we now know what part of the educated side of trump supporters you're on. Every rebuttal you gave is vastly flawed! From the measurability of unemployment all the way to the compromise of the Iran deal.

But let's touch a few points:

- Innocent until proven guilty right? Hillary stood trial, twice actually, and wasn't convicted of anything. Get over it! Then your republican lead with hunt put everyone else on trial for it as well. Do you understand checks and balances? If the house could have filed charges, they would have. I've asked this before, but you think a father of two who just lost his job gives a damn about emails?

- Housing prices, Don't talk me to me about your San Fran prices until you live, and own, in Manhattan. Your SF prime location will get you windowless shoebox here.

- Bankruptcy is a tool, does that make it ethical? I hold two board seats for two different tech companies. Each maintain debt but any vendor, investor, or contract is paid before bonuses. I also operate my own start-up and know better than to take out debt I can't repay, or debt that has an interest rate that will out pace revenue. Additionally, I'm fully aware and own the moral fortitude of what is at risk in any degree of bankruptcy. So if you think abusing local economies and small business with a bankruptcy while paying yourself "yuge" bonuses than you and Trump deserve each other.

-The DNC servers were hacked dumba$$, not Hillary's. Hillary was completely stupid for tying herself to that ****show in offering her a campaign job.

-Of course Oil Consumption is down, that is exactly what I said! It is directly tied to Obama's Green initiative. You're better argument is to point at the surplus. But I would shoot that down because the surplus isn't responsible for dependency, but price. Lastly, no fracking it isn't responsible. Prices drove local production which created a local surplus. And after the consumption you spoke of slowed, we're left declining local market.

-You don't think the DOW is legitimate measuring stick for the health of the american economy or GDP? That is the same as saying your personal credit rating or income to debt doesn't matter either.

When you say you don't believe these numbers, why not? what does anyone have to gain from fabricating this? It would be a better argument to say: the GOP holds the majority: 60+ house seats, 4 in the senate, 8 governors, 16 state houses. Maybe instead of blaming Obama for everything you should say, we control govt. But you haven't so I'll say it first. When you say this country is head down the rocks I'm going to ask, who's steering the ship? Clearly it's not the Dems.
How do you address the fact that 13 million more people are on food stamps now than when Obama took office? Median income has went from 56k to 52k. This while national debt almost doubling to nearly 20 trillion in the same 8 years. As bad as Trump may be, he's leading the polls right now. The fact he can be so competitive is testimony of how frustrated America is with the current administration and reluctance to accept more of the same.
Old    deltahoosier            07-28-2016, 1:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
It is procedure. This is what I try and get across to my government is god friends. The government has procedures. Those procedures and processes are help to a high regard from the public. With procedures and process comes slow to action. The government is not a quick actor and when they act it has a lot of momentum. Be careful of who you want to act and when. You may get the gift that keeps on giving. A city under water is not exactly a every day thing. Finding the correct process and procedures had to be a nightmare.

You need to read a book called Judgements in Managerial Decision Making. It does a great job in describing the folly of being tied to a decision and the effect escalation has on peoples judgement when sticking with a decision.

My take on it is the democrats not wanting Bush to come in was purely political. That is what has become of us. They would rather be slow to ask for help because they did not want a republican to look like a savior. They wanted to prove they had it under control and they stuck with that decision until it was clear they had to call the feds. In real time for day to day activities, that time was not to terribly slow. When you view it under the optics that people start to die in 3 days without water, it becomes a bigger deal.