Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (sheldon128)      Join Date: Aug 2014       08-14-2014, 4:40 PM Reply   
Hey Does anybody ride cable at wake nation houston..
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       08-15-2014, 7:14 AM Reply   
I've been on the disabled list for the past few weeks, but I try to make it out once or twice a week. What's up?
Old     (sheldon128)      Join Date: Aug 2014       08-15-2014, 7:51 AM Reply   
Isnt it 35 dollars for a day pass to go if you have your own gear. i cant remember. And ima try to make it up there as much as possible when i get my stuff beacuse 70 is to much i think for all day.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       08-15-2014, 8:00 AM Reply   
I think so, but call up there for specials. Most every night there is someone who gets to ride for $20. Students, veterans, teachers, someone... It is worth checking into. They have a lot of "bring a friend deals too".
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       08-15-2014, 8:02 AM Reply   
I've got some loaner gear until you get your own. I have a humanoid plank 136 and some old size 10 One boots that are beat to sh*t that you are welcome to use.
Old     (sheldon128)      Join Date: Aug 2014       08-15-2014, 11:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
I've got some loaner gear until you get your own. I have a humanoid plank 136 and some old size 10 One boots that are beat to sh*t that you are welcome to use.
The stuff i ordered will be here Monday but thanks for the offer.I will definitely call to see if they have specials. sweet
Old     (chillinoj)      Join Date: May 2009       08-19-2014, 6:53 AM Reply   
I go about once a month since it is the same price as gas in a friends boat, but a chill place to go for sure. THere used to be a groupon out there you could get so keep your eyes open for that. Otherwise it looks like you're in the ballpark with prices

https://wakenationhouston.camperoo.c...on-ride-passes
Old     (LukeR103)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-19-2014, 8:07 AM Reply   
Great facility ran by great people. I love going out there. They are always changing up the obstacles and adding new ones, and always have a good vibe.
I wish I had the chance to go more often.
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       08-19-2014, 8:18 AM Reply   
Justin you are one solid dude!

If you're trying to save money, and don't plan on hanging around all day, just get a 2 hr pass. I doubt you can ride longer than 2 hrs.