Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-18-2019, 10:57 AM Reply   
Why wasn’t there an announcement of investigations tho... because Trump didn’t actually ask for the investigation and continue to pressure for one, or because Ukraine resisted long enough that the whole thing went public before the President could get the announcement, and even he has the good sense not to push the issue in the open?

I have my suspicions about that and you probably have yours. Sadly we could all just know if those with knowledge could/would testify.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-18-2019, 11:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post



SO you are proud of "pee tape"? The fact that your party made up that aligation among others.

No man. I am acknowledging that there is no pee tape. But positing that your argument seems to be that because someone did erroneously assert the existence of a pee tape, that Trump now gets to do whatever he wants.

AFAIK “my party” doesn’t include UK nationals.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-18-2019, 11:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
No man. I am acknowledging that there is no pee tape. But positing that your argument seems to be that because someone did erroneously assert the existence of a pee tape, that Trump now gets to do whatever he wants.

AFAIK “my party” doesn’t include UK nationals.
Except trying to sugar coat what the democrats did and the FBI insiders did by boiling it down to a "pee tape" is ..... Well, don't know what to say. Re-writing history is the first thing that comes to mind. That is like the white washing of Clinton that he was impeached over a BJ, when he was impeached for lying in a sexual harrasment trial against some woman that he victimized. He was disbarred for it and if he was a private citizen at the time, he would have done some time of that more than likely.

How about we reference the fact that Hillary Clinton and the DNC used a foreign spy to create false content to disrupt a American Election. They not only used it to disrupt the election, they used it to fuel an illegal investigation with coordination of the President to spy on candidate Trump. Then when Clinton lost, they used it to fuel the fire of further investigation and calls for impeachment before one shred of evidence could be produced. The very same Schiff going coast to coast claiming that he has the evidence that Trump did all this stuff in cooperation with the Russians before one investigation was even finished. Oh... the same guy who is pushing the Ukraine hoax.

By the way, how would finding out what Hunter Biden did in Ukraine rigging an election? We can all just make up stories and narratives about it. Why even look into it if you "looking for dirt"? Even so, how is that rigging and election. If you find something that is true and they were dirty, that is rigging an election? Hardly.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-18-2019, 11:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
No man. I am acknowledging that there is no pee tape. But positing that your argument seems to be that because someone did erroneously assert the existence of a pee tape, that Trump now gets to do whatever he wants.

AFAIK “my party” doesn’t include UK nationals.
Also, apparently "your party" does include UK nationals. Your party paid for their help in influencing out election.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-18-2019, 11:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Why wasn’t there an announcement of investigations tho... because Trump didn’t actually ask for the investigation and continue to pressure for one, or because Ukraine resisted long enough that the whole thing went public before the President could get the announcement, and even he has the good sense not to push the issue in the open?

I have my suspicions about that and you probably have yours. Sadly we could all just know if those with knowledge could/would testify.
or he did not want investigations for anything. Like the eye witness said under oath and even texted. To be crystal clear, the president said he does not want anything....

Just follow the dots. Democrats been trying to impeach him since day one of office. These supposed phone calls "whislte blown" by someone who was not even 3rd party to the calls. All a setup.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-18-2019, 11:27 AM Reply   
Rod, you are impossible to follow.

Republicans paid for and initiated the Steele investigation. Others including the DNC picked up on it later.

How is this different than your repeated bloviating about how Trump really had nothing to do with the Birther movement because some low level volunteer in the Clinton campaign (who was let go) shared the theory before he latched onto it.

It's one or the other bub.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-18-2019, 11:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Rod, you are impossible to follow.

Republicans paid for and initiated the Steele investigation. Others including the DNC picked up on it later.

How is this different than your repeated bloviating about how Trump really had nothing to do with the Birther movement because some low level volunteer in the Clinton campaign (who was let go) shared the theory before he latched onto it.

It's one or the other bub.
The Republicans used the same company yes. They also abandoned it. Wonder why? Does not mean they had the same end and information for their money.

You guys are ones trying to impeach a president about foreigners in our elections even though through all the lies told by the democrats on the matter, only one fact remains. Only the democrats used an actual foreign spy to create the dossier and then used that document to get the FBI to investigate and coordinate with the Obama White House to spy on Trump in the name of the investigation. Mueller could not find a link between Trump/ Campaign and Russian. Strike one. Horowitz found that the FBI lied to the FISA court and that Steele Dossier (paid for by Clinton) was used to continue the investigations after changing other facts of course. Strike 2. Using a foreign spy to get the FBI after your political opponent is the very definition of using foreigners to influence our elections. Strike 3 in my book.

Unless you are going to say that dirt (true or not) dug up by foreign persons about American citizens is not foreign interference? Asking said foreign spy is not asking for foreign help in an election?
Old     (brettw)      Join Date: Jul 2007       12-18-2019, 12:28 PM Reply   
Good summary of everything Ukraine here:
https://www.justsecurity.org/66271/t...d-ukrainegate/
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-18-2019, 1:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
You guys are ones trying to impeach a president about foreigners in our elections even though through all the lies told by the democrats on the matter, only one fact remains. Only the democrats used an actual foreign spy to create the dossier and then used that document to get the FBI to investigate and coordinate with the Obama White House to spy on Trump in the name of the investigation. Mueller could not find a link between Trump/ Campaign and Russian. Strike one. Horowitz found that the FBI lied to the FISA court and that Steele Dossier (paid for by Clinton) was used to continue the investigations after changing other facts of course. Strike 2. Using a foreign spy to get the FBI after your political opponent is the very definition of using foreigners to influence our elections. Strike 3 in my book.
I think you just broke the BS meter.
You guys are ones trying to impeach a president about foreigners in our elections even though through all the lies told by the democrats on the matter What lies? , only one fact remains. Only the democrats used an actual foreign spy to create the dossier They used Fusin GPS, a Washington company owned by Americans. Fusion hired Steele, Steele is a Brit, our longest ally. Russia is the country trump chose to buddy up with. Don't equate a foreigner a brit and our enemy russia. It is the beginning of Horowitz report you are about to make strike 2 and 3. and then used that document to get the FBI to investigate The investigation was opened by Republican FBI agents because a Aussie diplomat reported popodaupolis, a trump campaign advisor, said that Russian had dirt on Clinton and coordinate with the Obama White House to spy on Trump in the name of the investigation. Trumps problems with Russia happened under obamas watch, im sure he was in the loop but he was not running the investigation or "coordinating" or are you sayinf the democrats forced the FBI to coordinate with Obama? Mueller could not find a link between Trump/ Campaign and Russian. Ahh, Yes, they did in detail, 400 pages. All kinds of links, dozens, over 250 contacts. Republican, Mueller disappointed.Trump wasn't prosecuted because he was pres*. Strike one. Horowitz found that the FBI lied to the FISA court and that Steele Dossier (paid for by Clinton) Did you think we forgot you wrote the same two sentences ago?was used to continue the investigations after changing other facts of course. Strike 2. Using a foreign spy to get the FBI after your political opponent is the very definition of using foreigners to influence our elections. lol, isn't this #2 too? Strike 3 in my book.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-18-2019, 2:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by brettw View Post
Good summary of everything Ukraine here:
https://www.justsecurity.org/66271/t...d-ukrainegate/
Should be required reading, a prerequisite to having an opinion
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       12-18-2019, 2:27 PM Reply   
the Dems are going to try and hold the impeachment from the senate so they don't have to say, he was acquitted. So now we can all stop rambling on impeachment, it will either be acquitted or the articles will never make it to the senate. So either way, this was not real. the impeachment is fake, and will be considered fake in the history books
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-18-2019, 4:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
the Dems are going to try and hold the impeachment from the senate so they don't have to say, he was acquitted. So now we can all stop rambling on impeachment, it will either be acquitted or the articles will never make it to the senate. So either way, this was not real. the impeachment is fake, and will be considered fake in the history books


Have any of them been real?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-18-2019, 5:13 PM Reply   
XD XD XD XD XD XD

Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-18-2019, 10:35 PM Reply   
Politics is just WWE for dolts who think they're smart
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-19-2019, 2:25 AM Reply   
Now the dips**t dems don't want to send the articles to the senate. Guess what buttercup, the constitution is more than clear, the house got to set its rules, the senate sets their own regardless if the house or majority of the house like or don't like. You morons have handed the pubes 2020. LOL. It just gets better & better everyday. Soon the arrests will start. Effed in the A everyday
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-19-2019, 2:38 AM Reply   
Yeah, ask Merrick Garland how those "rules" work lol
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-19-2019, 3:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Yeah, ask Merrick Garland how those "rules" work lol
Just how thin is the air on that pedestal you boneheads place yourselves on? He has nothing to do with the argument you're trying to make. He has zero say on the matter, Roberts would. Holding up the impeachment does more damage to the left than it does to Trump. Just get used to the guy through 2024
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-19-2019, 3:16 AM Reply   
Well that one went right over your wobbly little head.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-19-2019, 3:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Well that one went right over your wobbly little head.
No it didn't, it really has no correlation.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-19-2019, 3:51 AM Reply   
"he has zero say on the matter"

it sounds like you don't even know who he is and completely missed the reference
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-19-2019, 4:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
"he has zero say on the matter"

it sounds like you don't even know who he is and completely missed the reference
Sounds like you can't explain it. To many big words?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-19-2019, 4:12 AM Reply   
You seem to think Merrick Garland is on the supreme court. He's not. Remember why?
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-19-2019, 4:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
You seem to think Merrick Garland is on the supreme court. He's not. Remember why?
it bears no correlation because you assume releasing Trumps finances will have some sort of impact. If there was anything illegal, it would have come out from the IRS & the rest of the people still won't give a rats ass that he's rich. You're not going to sway anything & nothing criminal will ever come from it, no matter if he forces the release of his finances. I know where you're getting your hopes up, but there is no guarantee he'll even be the judge making the ruling

Last edited by wombat2wombat; 12-19-2019 at 4:16 AM.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-19-2019, 4:17 AM Reply   
Huh? You are so far off I don't even see you on the map lol.

Maybe you should read up on Merrick Garland and Mitch McConnell while you whine incessantly about "rules"
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-19-2019, 4:26 AM Reply   
I don't remember the ridiculous manipulation of procedural rules verse from Schoolhouse Rock's "Just a Bill."

While permissible, and maybe even defensible, stuff like this is one of the reasons voters hold Congress in such low esteem.

Do I also get a little pleasure that holding the Articles might infuriate the other side? Admittedly, yes. Probably in the same way that the Republicans liked pissing off Obama over Garland. I'd be totally willing to forego those short term feels for a deliberative body that acted more rationally. Wishful thinking, I know.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-19-2019, 5:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
I think you just broke the BS meter.
You guys are ones trying to impeach a president about foreigners in our elections even though through all the lies told by the democrats on the matter What lies? , only one fact remains. Only the democrats used an actual foreign spy to create the dossier They used Fusin GPS, a Washington company owned by Americans. Fusion hired Steele, Steele is a Brit, our longest ally. Russia is the country trump chose to buddy up with. Don't equate a foreigner a brit and our enemy russia. It is the beginning of Horowitz report you are about to make strike 2 and 3. and then used that document to get the FBI to investigate The investigation was opened by Republican FBI agents because a Aussie diplomat reported popodaupolis, a trump campaign advisor, said that Russian had dirt on Clinton and coordinate with the Obama White House to spy on Trump in the name of the investigation. Trumps problems with Russia happened under obamas watch, im sure he was in the loop but he was not running the investigation or "coordinating" or are you sayinf the democrats forced the FBI to coordinate with Obama? Mueller could not find a link between Trump/ Campaign and Russian. Ahh, Yes, they did in detail, 400 pages. All kinds of links, dozens, over 250 contacts. Republican, Mueller disappointed.Trump wasn't prosecuted because he was pres*. Strike one. Horowitz found that the FBI lied to the FISA court and that Steele Dossier (paid for by Clinton) Did you think we forgot you wrote the same two sentences ago?was used to continue the investigations after changing other facts of course. Strike 2. Using a foreign spy to get the FBI after your political opponent is the very definition of using foreigners to influence our elections. lol, isn't this #2 too? Strike 3 in my book.
Yep. Your Russian lie is still a lie. Repeating that the Trump campaign had 250 contacts does not make Trump a Russian bot. He also had contact with other countries. Oh by the way, of course his campaign had contacts because the lying FBI and Obama ignored the facts that one of Trumps people was working with the CIA against Russia. Or did you forget this was established a few posts ago.

At the end of the day. You keep saying the Russians are our enemies. The Clintons sure did not think so when they made those uranium deals with them in the 90's. We currently don't think so considering we run joint space operations with them. While I historically agree with your premise, The democrats do and did not based on actual policy.

You can claim all you want that Fusion was an American company, however they all knew who Steele is and that he was working it. They knew he wrote it. That is what it was known as the Steele Dossier for **** sakes. No matter what label you want to give him, he is still a FOREIGN spy with a known anti Trump agenda. That information was used by the democrats to seed to the FBI who willing took that report to FISA and even briefed Obama on it. They even ignored the fact that it was fake and still used it. You democrats are up in congress saying foreign interference should not happen and willing impeached a president over it. They did not say we welcome foreign spies from friendly countries. Don't remember that talking point. Must not have got the memo.

Fact remains. The Russian bull**** has been debunked and as it turns out was actually criminal in nature. The only people to actually invite foreign interference was the democrats. Just like they did in 80's when they asked the Soviets to help them defeat Reagan.

Again, I ask the question. What meddling is it if the Ukraine finds out Biden is dirty. How is the meddling in our elections? The story is already out he is dirty and that was done by the democrats.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-19-2019, 5:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Huh? You are so far off I don't even see you on the map lol.

Maybe you should read up on Merrick Garland and Mitch McConnell while you whine incessantly about "rules"
Pretty consistent really. Senate makes their rules. The house does not make the Senate rules.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-19-2019, 5:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
XD XD XD XD XD XD

That little punk is as full of crap as you are.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-19-2019, 5:58 AM Reply   
Stay classy Rod! Just like your man Trump and his disgusting comments about Dingell last night. You guys made your bed, history will record you lying in it. Your grandchildren will recoil from you in disgust.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-19-2019, 6:37 AM Reply   
LOL, Steele was friends with Ivanka Trump.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1YD2FY

"A friendship between Christopher Steele, a former officer of British foreign intelligence agency MI6, and an unspecified Trump family member was laid out in a report by the U.S. Justice Department’s Inspector General published on Monday. The report looked into elements of how the FBI handled its investigation into whether Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign had colluded with Russia.
The FBI used Steele’s work as part of its investigation.
In a chapter of the report reviewing the history of Steele’s relationship with the FBI as a “confidential human source,” Steele says that allegations that he was biased against Trump from the start of his investigation into the presidential candidate were “ridiculous.”
According to the Inspector General’s account, Steele told investigators that, if anything, he was “favorably disposed” toward the Trump family, since he had visited a Trump family member at New York’s Trump Tower and “been friendly” with the family member for “some years.”
A person familiar with the friendship said that Ivanka Trump was the unnamed family member mentioned in the report. "

From the Republicans investigation...lol. No wonder they are burying it.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/02/07/w...fbi-informant/

Then there is Page saying he didn't.

Quote:
Again, I ask the question. What meddling is it if the Ukraine finds out Biden is dirty. How is the meddling in our elections? The story is already out he is dirty and that was done by the democrats.
Because we don't allow Americans to use foreign governments to work for their campaign. Trump has been in office over 3 years, if he wanted to battle corruption he should. Why did he wait til Biden started his campaign? Over 1000 days in office before he thought corruption mattered. Biden jr has issues no doubt but he isn't running and I don't believe his dad got him his job. His name sure didn't hurt tho. Just as Ivanka, Kushner, Donnie jr etal have capitalized on their family.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-19-2019, 7:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Huh? You are so far off I don't even see you on the map lol.

Maybe you should read up on Merrick Garland and Mitch McConnell while you whine incessantly about "rules"
It's you morons crying about not being able to set the rules in the senate. Let us know when you finally get that whasically wabbit
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-19-2019, 7:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Stay classy Rod! Just like your man Trump and his disgusting comments about Dingell last night. You guys made your bed, history will record you lying in it. Your grandchildren will recoil from you in disgust.
Grandchildren recoil in disgust? Trying to bring children into this discussion you worthless puke? You just drop lower and lower. Funny. For a day you are supposed to be celebrating, you certainly going lower and lower and more and more frantic on your attacks of Trump. It is almost as if you understand that you and your party ****ed up and are trying to over compensate. You are the idiots caved to the children leftist in your party. You are then ones having parties. The press that you guys swear were never on just the democrats side are out having impeachment parties. You guy are on record for months saying you are going to "impeach that mother ****er". Your party is the ones who started to clap and cheer after the sham vote. You guys are the ones who shot up republican congress members. You are the ones who beat up Trump Supporters. You are the ones who use Hollywood to make anti Republican movies. You are the ones who firebomb stores and riot. You are the ones who shut down free speech. You are the ones who try and subvert our bill of rights. You are the ones who are trying to flood the country with illegals then try and tell us that Trump is inviting foreign powers into our elections.

Make no mistake. This is crap you are going to have to live with. Enjoy stepping on drug needs and human crap on the streets in the city you guys built.

Love your selective outrage. Don't care the the democrat party subverted the constitution, but mean ol Trump said something. What about your actual support for the congress lady who used Trump phone call to a gold star widow to play politics. YOU actually supported that filth. You have not seen me support every word Trump says. That comment he made (which I had to look up) was a ill timed attempt at humor. He should do better. YOU on the other hand actually support all out war (short of violence apparently).
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-19-2019, 7:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
LOL, Steele was friends with Ivanka Trump.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1YD2FY

"A friendship between Christopher Steele, a former officer of British foreign intelligence agency MI6, and an unspecified Trump family member was laid out in a report by the U.S. Justice Department’s Inspector General published on Monday. The report looked into elements of how the FBI handled its investigation into whether Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign had colluded with Russia.
The FBI used Steele’s work as part of its investigation.
In a chapter of the report reviewing the history of Steele’s relationship with the FBI as a “confidential human source,” Steele says that allegations that he was biased against Trump from the start of his investigation into the presidential candidate were “ridiculous.”
According to the Inspector General’s account, Steele told investigators that, if anything, he was “favorably disposed” toward the Trump family, since he had visited a Trump family member at New York’s Trump Tower and “been friendly” with the family member for “some years.”
A person familiar with the friendship said that Ivanka Trump was the unnamed family member mentioned in the report. "

From the Republicans investigation...lol. No wonder they are burying it.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/02/07/w...fbi-informant/

Then there is Page saying he didn't.


Because we don't allow Americans to use foreign governments to work for their campaign. Trump has been in office over 3 years, if he wanted to battle corruption he should. Why did he wait til Biden started his campaign? Over 1000 days in office before he thought corruption mattered. Biden jr has issues no doubt but he isn't running and I don't believe his dad got him his job. His name sure didn't hurt tho. Just as Ivanka, Kushner, Donnie jr etal have capitalized on their family.
Really. So the guy who got caught making up a fraud document denies his bias. Oh no...News at 11. You really need to think about this. The guy was a SPY. That is what spies do. They get friendly with people they are spying on. That is exactly how that works. The guy was hired to dig up all the dirt he could on Trump. He even made up a lot of it. You don't dig up dirt on people that you are friend with. You certainly do not go out of your way to make crap up if you are "friendly" to the person you are literly hired to screw over.

As the impeachment was going on in the house, Horowitz was telling a little more of the story in the Senate. He was not as kind to the perpetrators from what I understand in the session.

Fact remains. The democrats used a foreign spy to make up false information on Trump. They ran it pass Obama and decided to survel Trump instead of brief Trump. They also lied about the details to the FISA court who now in turn rebuked the FBI.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-19-2019, 7:56 AM Reply   
Impeachment is not reason for gleeful celebration. That’s the Trump and Trump supporter MO (just look at the comments on this very thread). It’s nothing but “suck it libtards” and “scoreboard!” And so on. And don’t be ridiculous bringing faux outrage about mentioning “children” when you know that statement means future generations will look back on people like you and shake their heads. If you really cared about comments about children you’d call out a Trump for bullying a teenage girl (I know he bullies everyone so it’s hard to keep track, but really does make your anti-bullying claims sound absurd)
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-19-2019, 8:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Impeachment is not reason for gleeful celebration. That’s the Trump and Trump supporter MO (just look at the comments on this very thread). It’s nothing but “suck it libtards” and “scoreboard!” And so on. And don’t be ridiculous bringing faux outrage about mentioning “children” when you know that statement means future generations will look back on people like you and shake their heads. If you really cared about comments about children you’d call out a Trump for bullying a teenage girl (I know he bullies everyone so it’s hard to keep track, but really does make your anti-bullying claims sound absurd)
Not faux outrage when I believe you are talking about my children and grandchildren. And know I didn't know you used it as a metaphor.

Impeachment to democrats is a gleeful celebration. It was pre planned. It was lobbied for . It was campaigned for. Even another idiot democrat set down post impeachment interview and said that they were not trying to impeach Trump this whole time as (to paraphrase his words) we voted down impeachment at least 3 times. If you had to vote it down, then that means your party was trying to do it all along. How much more do your people have to admit it before someone with enough balls actually stands behind all the statements that have been made in public for over 2 years. You guys cheered when it happened and threw parties when it was done. The public record is way different than the words being used. That is going to be your guys cross to bear.

Oh yes. The little undeserving princess that the left is propping up as woman of the year because she goes around crying for the environment? Screw her and the horse that people who made her woman of the year for that garbage. I guess the only thing I can say about that is at least you guys finally actually selected a woman to be "woman" of the year.

Nothing against her personally but screw the things she represents and the especially the people who put a child out in the political spectrum like that. I don't have a problem with what she represents being talked about. I have a problem with the people who did that to her. BTW, she gets to travel first class on the train.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       12-19-2019, 8:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You are the ones who beat up Trump Supporters. You are the ones who use Hollywood to make anti Republican movies. You are the ones who firebomb stores and riot. You are the ones who shut down free speech. You are the ones who try and subvert our bill of rights. You are the ones who are trying to flood the country with illegals then try and tell us that Trump is inviting foreign powers into our elections.
LOL... Delta sure loves posting lies. Really drives home the point he made earlier that Trumptards can't tell a lie from the truth.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-19-2019, 8:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
LOL... Delta sure loves posting lies. Really drives home the point he made earlier that Trumptards can't tell a lie from the truth.
All of them Truths and public record. I have seen the live TV shots of it and I know people who actually had to work the multiple riots. You are the one sitting in your little cush spot in Florida who does not see what we get to see out here.

We can go one by one? Was it a Republican or a democrat who shot up congress?

We have seen multiple news footage of Trump supporters being beat up outside his events. Were those democrat or republicans beating them up?

We have seen multiple riots in the bay area and west coast in general. We have also seen dozens of times the highways being blocked in protest. All on the news. Where those democrats or republicans?

You just had reported hundreds of anit Trump marches yesterday as reported by the news. We also saw thousands in the streets during Bush era in New York and other major cities protesting. Were those democrats or republicans?

How many movies has Michael Moore made and others against Republicans?

Many conservative speakers where shut down from speaking on college campuses. Were those democrats or republicans that shut them down?

Who is always trying to grab guns from the people? democrats or republicans?

Prove I am lying.

Last edited by DeltaHoosier; 12-19-2019 at 8:26 AM.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-19-2019, 8:34 AM Reply   
Well, well, well. Ol Trump may not be impeached yet since Nancy is holding on to the paperwork. If this is all about talking points (and it is), this might put a binder in works:

Lawyers close to President Donald Trump are exploring whether House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s decision to temporarily withhold articles of impeachment from the Senate could mean that the president hasn’t actually been impeached.

The legal argument, according to a person familiar with the legal review, is that if Trump has been officially impeached, the U.S. Senate should already have jurisdiction. Backers of the theory would argue that the clause of the U.S. Constitution that gives the Senate “the sole Power to try all Impeachments” indicates that the impeachment is not formalized until the House reported the charges to the upper chamber.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-19-2019, 8:34 AM Reply   
According to the logic of you and yours, those were obviously false flag operations that were set up to make the other side look bad. Or is that only when it’s convenient for you?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-19-2019, 8:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
According to the logic of you and yours, those were obviously false flag operations that were set up to make the other side look bad. Or is that only when it’s convenient for you?
Actually the talking points you are speaking of are very much that of the left. They love to talk that stuff on leftist websites.

Those are all verified event that have happened. There have been arrests in many of those events where people like liberal college professors hit Trump supporters with a bike lock and so on. Not too much of false flag stuff I am afraid. Republicans are too busy trying to make money to make ends meet. It is the little leftists who live off mommy and daddy's money that have time to go out a trash the place.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-19-2019, 8:45 AM Reply   
Serious question for Rod who keeps justifying the coming right wing violence - in North Carolina where the gop party leader admitted gerrymandering and other efforts to dilute and suppress the black vote, would black voters be justified in responding violently?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-19-2019, 8:47 AM Reply   
Hahaha there is that old false trope that pubes are the responsible and moral ones. Too bad the facts show that the opposite is true and red states are in a bad way. Unless you are a fan of low/stagnating wages, stds, divorce, and teenage motherhood.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-19-2019, 9:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Serious question for Rod who keeps justifying the coming right wing violence - in North Carolina where the gop party leader admitted gerrymandering and other efforts to dilute and suppress the black vote, would black voters be justified in responding violently?
The guy got caught and charged right? So what is the problem?

They sure as heck gerrymandered California in such as a what that their is no representation of Republicans in the state. They have done everything they can to suppress the count of illegals. Giving them drivers licenses and doing DMV voter registrations where all you have to do is check a box to vote and "swear" you are legally doing so. Even without that, from the years I have been here, there is now a generation of millions of illegals who now have voting age children who are voting for the best interest of continued illegal activity. You don't seem to be interested in that stuff at all.

You actually support that behavior and even welcome the fact that they are trying to actually count illegals in the census so california can continue to rig the game in the house of representatives. House reps are setup by the population. They more population california has, the more reps they get in congress. How about all the republicans in the country that democrats are screwing over with that behavior?

He man. I don't want violence to come, however keep pushing and endangering the country and something is going to break. Keep having professional propaganda machines go after the working people. You see it all the time like people commenting from news organizations stating that hearing House Republicans speak reminds them to the effect that they are country bumpkins and another chimed in that they are uneducated. I have seen that quip more than once even here. If it breaks, I wash my hand of the situation. I did my part to warn people. If it breaks hard enough to where people have to choose sides, I have my side picked out. Like I said, I only wish for democrats at worst to have returned to them all the blessings they have given to us. If they have been all sun shine and roses, then there is nothing to fear. According to you, democrats have been puppy dogs and daisies to those in fly over states. Life will be good.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-19-2019, 9:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Hahaha there is that old false trope that pubes are the responsible and moral ones. Too bad the facts show that the opposite is true and red states are in a bad way. Unless you are a fan of low/stagnating wages, stds, divorce, and teenage motherhood.
Funny most of those things you like to cite are made by left wing group think tanks. Ironically middle America can actually afford college vs California. Funny, you are trying to talk teenage motherhood when a certain segment of your voting population has a 70% fatherless rate? You literally have **** on your streets, Drug needles everywhere and people living under your highways and on the sidewalks. You can not walk down the street without someone trying to hussle you and scam you. The vast majority of the population has to sit in traffic for 1.5 hours each way for work and has to make over $102,000 in order to not qualify for low income subsidies. Get out of here with that elitist bull crap.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-19-2019, 9:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Hahaha there is that old false trope that pubes are the responsible and moral ones. Too bad the facts show that the opposite is true and red states are in a bad way. Unless you are a fan of low/stagnating wages, stds, divorce, and teenage motherhood.
Also telling that you want to deride Republicans moral and Responsible ones then set off about low and stagnating wages. All set up by democrats primarily to move our jobs off shore. Hard to compete against slave labor. That is the most telling of all. As long as you democrats can keep your slaves, you don't give a **** about your fellow American. That is the truth and it just comes out all your mouths all the time. You just don't realize. That is what all the country is moving to Republicans because they know who the big city rich elite are and what they are trying to do the country.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-19-2019, 10:02 AM Reply   
Don't necessarily disagree about your labor concerns, but it's *hilarious* that you think it's a democratic issue.

And let's be clear when it comes to morals - there are still some republicans and conservatives left in this country with an intact moral compass - interestingly enough most of them live in Utah. Most of the rest of the GOP has shown exactly how hollow their moral hollering of the last 25-30 years really was.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-19-2019, 10:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Hahaha there is that old false trope that pubes are the responsible and moral ones. Too bad the facts show that the opposite is true and red states are in a bad way. Unless you are a fan of low/stagnating wages, stds, divorce, and teenage motherhood.
Another one. During Obama we had many Occupy Wall Street camp outs for weeks at a time. Who was out there in the streets? Republicans or Democrats? We all know it was the democrats. let's not fool ourselves. Why did they have time to be out camping in the streets? These Occupy movements were only in the biggest cities, where all the jobs are and primarily ran by democrats. Since they lived in the richest cities with all the jobs, why were then not at work? Why don't you see mass protests in fly over country? They are the ones without jobs supposedly? Why aren't they out in the streets belly aching?
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-19-2019, 11:12 AM Reply   
This is what the retardation of liberalism has gotten us, you're brave & stunning for tearing down statues, stealing american flags & burning them, but you get 15 years for burning a LGBTQ flag.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...BOVEWhWp6_kYO0
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-19-2019, 11:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Another one. During Obama we had many Occupy Wall Street camp outs for weeks at a time. Who was out there in the streets? Republicans or Democrats? We all know it was the democrats. let's not fool ourselves. Why did they have time to be out camping in the streets? These Occupy movements were only in the biggest cities, where all the jobs are and primarily ran by democrats. Since they lived in the richest cities with all the jobs, why were then not at work? Why don't you see mass protests in fly over country? They are the ones without jobs supposedly? Why aren't they out in the streets belly aching?
You are aware that occupy was part of the backlash from the great recession, right?

Why did the tea party folks descend on washington... because they were out of work layabouts?

the reason you don't see this stuff in flyover country is because.... drum roll.... nobody lives there. If one dude is pissed in a town of 5000, he's not going to conduct a sit in in the town square. But in a city of 8 million, you're probably going to find a few thousand likeminded people for almost anything.

Then again maybe it's because all of the flyover folks who were out of work were too busy getting addicted to prescription opiates?

Fact is great recession hit rurals harder and cities have bounced back but rurals are never going to catch up. Which is a great reason to cut taxes for the billionaires who live in the cities, apparently.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-19-2019, 12:14 PM Reply   
Is it illegal or is something wrong with nonviolent demonstrating or protesting? Stupid me, I thought it was our right.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-19-2019, 12:57 PM Reply   
Havnt seen much gloating or impeachment partys. Did see this.
https://www.wthr.com/article/donald-...ent-resurfaces

Dear Clintons, You know what's deplorable? Being Impeached!!! #BasketOfDeplorables," Trump Jr. tweeted on Sept. 10, 2016.

Donnie jr.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-19-2019, 1:12 PM Reply   
Once again, Donnie boy calling for Bush's impeachment. Disgusting dirty dangerous liar in Rod's book I guess

Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-19-2019, 1:15 PM Reply   
This guys manifesto reads too much like a Delta response. "Hispanic Invasion and White people being replaced... Nineteen minutes later, he went out and shot 20 people.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/03/u...manifesto.html

Now where on earth do folks get these mostly false thoughts???
https://www.mediamatters.org/fox-new...etoric-numbers

I think Mr. Delta is upset because he has unbeknownst been told too many lies and these untrue beliefs would be quite frustrating for anyone.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-19-2019, 1:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Is it illegal or is something wrong with nonviolent demonstrating or protesting? Stupid me, I thought it was our right.
actually it is illegal to block highways, firebomb buildings, loot, large assemblies without a permit. Things of that nature technically are illegal.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-19-2019, 1:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
This guys manifesto reads too much like a Delta response. "Hispanic Invasion and White people being replaced... Nineteen minutes later, he went out and shot 20 people.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/03/u...manifesto.html

Now where on earth do folks get these mostly false thoughts???
https://www.mediamatters.org/fox-new...etoric-numbers

I think Mr. Delta is upset because he has unbeknownst been told too many lies and these untrue beliefs would be quite frustrating for anyone.
I have not been told anything. I have done a crap load of research mainly post discussions from this discussion board. Also observation.

All the things I have found about illegals is public record. You also have to wonder why it is democrats are pushing for open borders, hiding the number of illegals from the public view, trying their hardest to tax the working poor only to give that money to illegals in the name of healthcare. It is not a lie I have been told. I have seen over and over how the democrat party works. I have seen the literature of the leftist that now control the Democrat party. They tell you straight up what the goal is and why they are doing what they are doing. It literally is published. What the goal is and how to do it. It can not be any simpler.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-19-2019, 1:49 PM Reply   
Looks like some evangelicals still have a moral compass:

https://www.christianitytoday.com/ct...om-office.html

Trump Should Be Removed from Office

It’s time to say what we said 20 years ago when a president’s character was revealed for what it was.

...Let’s grant this to the president: The Democrats have had it out for him from day one, and therefore nearly everything they do is under a cloud of partisan suspicion. This has led many to suspect not only motives but facts in these recent impeachment hearings. And, no, Mr. Trump did not have a serious opportunity to offer his side of the story in the House hearings on impeachment.

But the facts in this instance are unambiguous: The president of the United States attempted to use his political power to coerce a foreign leader to harass and discredit one of the president’s political opponents. That is not only a violation of the Constitution; more importantly, it is profoundly immoral.

The reason many are not shocked about this is that this president has dumbed down the idea of morality in his administration. He has hired and fired a number of people who are now convicted criminals. He himself has admitted to immoral actions in business and his relationship with women, about which he remains proud. His Twitter feed alone—with its habitual string of mischaracterizations, lies, and slanders—is a near perfect example of a human being who is morally lost and confused....

Trump’s evangelical supporters have pointed to his Supreme Court nominees, his defense of religious liberty, and his stewardship of the economy, among other things, as achievements that justify their support of the president. We believe the impeachment hearings have made it absolutely clear, in a way the Mueller investigation did not, that President Trump has abused his authority for personal gain and betrayed his constitutional oath. The impeachment hearings have illuminated the president’s moral deficiencies for all to see. This damages the institution of the presidency, damages the reputation of our country, and damages both the spirit and the future of our people. None of the president’s positives can balance the moral and political danger we face under a leader of such grossly immoral character.

This concern for the character of our national leader is not new in CT. In 1998, we wrote this:

The President's failure to tell the truth—even when cornered—rips at the fabric of the nation. This is not a private affair. For above all, social intercourse is built on a presumption of trust: trust that the milk your grocer sells you is wholesome and pure; trust that the money you put in your bank can be taken out of the bank; trust that your babysitter, firefighters, clergy, and ambulance drivers will all do their best. And while politicians are notorious for breaking campaign promises, while in office they have a fundamental obligation to uphold our trust in them and to live by the law.

And this:

Unsavory dealings and immoral acts by the President and those close to him have rendered this administration morally unable to lead.

Unfortunately, the words that we applied to Mr. Clinton 20 years ago apply almost perfectly to our current president. Whether Mr. Trump should be removed from office by the Senate or by popular vote next election—that is a matter of prudential judgment. That he should be removed, we believe, is not a matter of partisan loyalties but loyalty to the Creator of the Ten Commandments.

To the many evangelicals who continue to support Mr. Trump in spite of his blackened moral record, we might say this: Remember who you are and whom you serve. Consider how your justification of Mr. Trump influences your witness to your Lord and Savior. Consider what an unbelieving world will say if you continue to brush off Mr. Trump’s immoral words and behavior in the cause of political expediency. If we don’t reverse course now, will anyone take anything we say about justice and righteousness with any seriousness for decades to come? Can we say with a straight face that abortion is a great evil that cannot be tolerated and, with the same straight face, say that the bent and broken character of our nation’s leader doesn’t really matter in the end?

We have reserved judgment on Mr. Trump for years now. Some have criticized us for our reserve. But when it comes to condemning the behavior of another, patient charity must come first. So we have done our best to give evangelical Trump supporters their due, to try to understand their point of view, to see the prudential nature of so many political decisions they have made regarding Mr. Trump. To use an old cliché, it’s time to call a spade a spade, to say that no matter how many hands we win in this political poker game, we are playing with a stacked deck of gross immorality and ethical incompetence. And just when we think it’s time to push all our chips to the center of the table, that’s when the whole game will come crashing down. It will crash down on the reputation of evangelical religion and on the world’s understanding of the gospel. And it will come crashing down on a nation of men and women whose welfare is also our concern.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-19-2019, 2:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Looks like some evangelicals still have a moral compass:

https://www.christianitytoday.com/ct...om-office.html

Trump Should Be Removed from Office

It’s time to say what we said 20 years ago when a president’s character was revealed for what it was.

...Let’s grant this to the president: The Democrats have had it out for him from day one, and therefore nearly everything they do is under a cloud of partisan suspicion. This has led many to suspect not only motives but facts in these recent impeachment hearings. And, no, Mr. Trump did not have a serious opportunity to offer his side of the story in the House hearings on impeachment.

But the facts in this instance are unambiguous: The president of the United States attempted to use his political power to coerce a foreign leader to harass and discredit one of the president’s political opponents. That is not only a violation of the Constitution; more importantly, it is profoundly immoral.

The reason many are not shocked about this is that this president has dumbed down the idea of morality in his administration. He has hired and fired a number of people who are now convicted criminals. He himself has admitted to immoral actions in business and his relationship with women, about which he remains proud. His Twitter feed alone—with its habitual string of mischaracterizations, lies, and slanders—is a near perfect example of a human being who is morally lost and confused....

Trump’s evangelical supporters have pointed to his Supreme Court nominees, his defense of religious liberty, and his stewardship of the economy, among other things, as achievements that justify their support of the president. We believe the impeachment hearings have made it absolutely clear, in a way the Mueller investigation did not, that President Trump has abused his authority for personal gain and betrayed his constitutional oath. The impeachment hearings have illuminated the president’s moral deficiencies for all to see. This damages the institution of the presidency, damages the reputation of our country, and damages both the spirit and the future of our people. None of the president’s positives can balance the moral and political danger we face under a leader of such grossly immoral character.

This concern for the character of our national leader is not new in CT. In 1998, we wrote this:

The President's failure to tell the truth—even when cornered—rips at the fabric of the nation. This is not a private affair. For above all, social intercourse is built on a presumption of trust: trust that the milk your grocer sells you is wholesome and pure; trust that the money you put in your bank can be taken out of the bank; trust that your babysitter, firefighters, clergy, and ambulance drivers will all do their best. And while politicians are notorious for breaking campaign promises, while in office they have a fundamental obligation to uphold our trust in them and to live by the law.

And this:

Unsavory dealings and immoral acts by the President and those close to him have rendered this administration morally unable to lead.

Unfortunately, the words that we applied to Mr. Clinton 20 years ago apply almost perfectly to our current president. Whether Mr. Trump should be removed from office by the Senate or by popular vote next election—that is a matter of prudential judgment. That he should be removed, we believe, is not a matter of partisan loyalties but loyalty to the Creator of the Ten Commandments.

To the many evangelicals who continue to support Mr. Trump in spite of his blackened moral record, we might say this: Remember who you are and whom you serve. Consider how your justification of Mr. Trump influences your witness to your Lord and Savior. Consider what an unbelieving world will say if you continue to brush off Mr. Trump’s immoral words and behavior in the cause of political expediency. If we don’t reverse course now, will anyone take anything we say about justice and righteousness with any seriousness for decades to come? Can we say with a straight face that abortion is a great evil that cannot be tolerated and, with the same straight face, say that the bent and broken character of our nation’s leader doesn’t really matter in the end?

We have reserved judgment on Mr. Trump for years now. Some have criticized us for our reserve. But when it comes to condemning the behavior of another, patient charity must come first. So we have done our best to give evangelical Trump supporters their due, to try to understand their point of view, to see the prudential nature of so many political decisions they have made regarding Mr. Trump. To use an old cliché, it’s time to call a spade a spade, to say that no matter how many hands we win in this political poker game, we are playing with a stacked deck of gross immorality and ethical incompetence. And just when we think it’s time to push all our chips to the center of the table, that’s when the whole game will come crashing down. It will crash down on the reputation of evangelical religion and on the world’s understanding of the gospel. And it will come crashing down on a nation of men and women whose welfare is also our concern.
That is all a load of crap. First off he was not getting political dirt. This sounds like Schiff or SN95 wrote this. Second, so called christian does not call out to get rid of a president. If this author was not full of ****, they would be calling for every single democrat president to be thrown out of office simply based on their stance on abortion.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-19-2019, 2:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
That is all a load of crap. First off he was not getting political dirt. This sounds like Schiff or SN95 wrote this. Second, so called christian does not call out to get rid of a president. If this author was not full of ****, they would be calling for every single democrat president to be thrown out of office simply based on their stance on abortion.
Hmm who is more qualified to speak to the character and moral center of evangelical Christianity... Billy Graham and fam's magazine, or you Roddy Rod? I think we all know the answer, and you've shown repeatedly here that you've thrown your lot in with the hypocrites. Every critical thinker in the country knows he was after political dirt - both Mulvaney and Giuliani have *admitted* to it lol. You can certainly argue that it's not impeachable, but your intellectual dishonesty about the fact that it occurred is absurd.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-19-2019, 3:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
This is what the retardation of liberalism has gotten us, you're brave & stunning for tearing down statues, stealing american flags & burning them, but you get 15 years for burning a LGBTQ flag.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...BOVEWhWp6_kYO0
WHOA!!! That is almost impossible to believe. People have been known to get less time for murder. That is outrageous. I've driven by a few queer "churches" and wished someone would just rip down those *** flags. No wonder the right is winning the hearts and minds of the people now.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-19-2019, 3:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
WHOA!!! That is almost impossible to believe. People have been known to get less time for murder. That is outrageous. I've driven by a few queer "churches" and wished someone would just rip down those *** flags. No wonder the right is winning the hearts and minds of the people now.
Maybe you should try a reputable source. The sentence length is due to what he did before and after stealing and burning the flag. Hate crime plus habitual offender enhancement
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-19-2019, 4:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Maybe you should try a reputable source. The sentence length is due to what he did before and after stealing and burning the flag. Hate crime plus habitual offender enhancement
Link please. Also, that whole hate crime label is complete garbage, full of double standards and hypocrisy.
Old     (bass10after)      Join Date: Feb 2010       12-19-2019, 5:25 PM Reply   
You know what blows my mind!? 209 pages of the most viewed thread in ww history, trump gets impeached, and hes stillllllllll your president through 2024 lmao keep on fighting the good fight haha
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-20-2019, 3:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Hmm who is more qualified to speak to the character and moral center of evangelical Christianity... Billy Graham and fam's magazine, or you Roddy Rod? I think we all know the answer, and you've shown repeatedly here that you've thrown your lot in with the hypocrites. Every critical thinker in the country knows he was after political dirt - both Mulvaney and Giuliani have *admitted* to it lol. You can certainly argue that it's not impeachable, but your intellectual dishonesty about the fact that it occurred is absurd.
Maybe you should try a reputable source..... CT hasn’t been his or his fam’s mag for awhile now. I friggin KNEW something stunk about that story when I first heard it. I just knew it had to be BS.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...144423926.html
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       12-20-2019, 3:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Prove I am lying.
Hey Pesos, did you do any of those things Delta claimed you did? Nah, I didn't think so. Delta's just a liar that is too stupid to understand that people can easily see through his unhinged posts.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-20-2019, 3:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Maybe you should try a reputable source..... CT hasn’t been his or his fam’s mag for awhile now. I friggin KNEW something stunk about that story when I first heard it. I just knew it had to be BS.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...144423926.html
Another example of someone says what they want to hear & now the Christians matter. Meanwhile, the democrats own expert witness says Trump isn't considered impeached till the articles are sent to the senate aaaannndddddd, crickets. These people are stupid
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-20-2019, 4:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
Another example of someone says what they want to hear & now the Christians matter. Meanwhile, the democrats own expert witness says Trump isn't considered impeached till the articles are sent to the senate aaaannndddddd, crickets. These people are stupid

It’s a ministerial act. It’s not like there is another vote or some river to be crossed to submit the articles. And it’s not like they won’t be submitted either. Seems like a weird temporal technicality to hang your hat on.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-20-2019, 4:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Hmm who is more qualified to speak to the character and moral center of evangelical Christianity... Billy Graham and fam's magazine, or you Roddy Rod? I think we all know the answer, and you've shown repeatedly here that you've thrown your lot in with the hypocrites. Every critical thinker in the country knows he was after political dirt - both Mulvaney and Giuliani have *admitted* to it lol. You can certainly argue that it's not impeachable, but your intellectual dishonesty about the fact that it occurred is absurd.
Actually Franklin Graham publicly and quickly rebuked this editorial and said that magazine does not represent his fathers nor his families views. Billy Graham voted for Trump and prayed for Trump and believed he was the right person for the job.

Nice try though.

Every critical thinker and people who can actual listen to words a 1/3 of the time knows for a fact the democrats plan was to impeach Trump no matter what. It was such a ****ty hatchet job that Pelosi is too scared to send it to the Senate. Technically Trump is not even impeached yet.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-20-2019, 4:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Maybe you should try a reputable source..... CT hasn’t been his or his fam’s mag for awhile now. I friggin KNEW something stunk about that story when I first heard it. I just knew it had to be BS.



https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...144423926.html


Seems like the editorial was saying that CT can’t support trump because he is profoundly immoral, and Billy Graham’s son’s response is that DJT has done more than any other Pres for the evangelical community. Can’t both of those statements be true? An immoral guy can still support a particular constituency, no?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-20-2019, 4:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Hey Pesos, did you do any of those things Delta claimed you did? Nah, I didn't think so. Delta's just a liar that is too stupid to understand that people can easily see through his unhinged posts.
So we have a democrat who did not do those things, however you did not disprove that democrats and their sponsors didn't do those things. Your money goes into sponsoring those people who do those things. Your vote empowers the people who do those things. It is on you worthless little troll.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-20-2019, 4:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Seems like the editorial was saying that CT can’t support trump because he is profoundly immoral, and Billy Graham’s son’s response is that DJT has done more than any other Pres for the evangelical community. Can’t both of those statements be true? An immoral guy can still support a particular constituency, no?
Immoral is any president who supports abortion. Have not heard this trash leftist speak of impeaching every democrat president. From a Christian perspective, immoral is trying to rip Christianity from the public square which democrats support 100%. That idiot is a leftist hack.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-20-2019, 4:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Seems like the editorial was saying that CT can’t support trump because he is profoundly immoral, and Billy Graham’s son’s response is that DJT has done more than any other Pres for the evangelical community. Can’t both of those statements be true? An immoral guy can still support a particular constituency, no?
The editorial is stating that Trump needs to be removed from office.

Also, if he were speaking for Billy Graham and this guy is an ******* for trying to bring his name into it, he would request you pray for the leaders and to build them up instead of tearing them down. Billy Graham, who I am 100% did not agree with Obama on most things, still consoled him and prayed for him. Not saying he should be removed from office because some leftist hacks rigged a political stunt that is going to rip this country apart (by design). Keep stressing the constitution until it breaks. Much of the constitution was written by people who were willing to adhere to certain standards. Democrats are now trying to find rules to game the system at every turn.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-20-2019, 4:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Hey Pesos, did you do any of those things Delta claimed you did? Nah, I didn't think so. Delta's just a liar that is too stupid to understand that people can easily see through his unhinged posts.
Dude, what is your problem? I know you’re knockin on death’s door and all, but geez. Your recent posts are nothing more than random flailing. You need to put a tiny bit of effort in if you want to be relevant here. Not much, just a little. Sheesh!
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-20-2019, 4:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Immoral is any president who supports abortion. Have not heard this trash leftist speak of impeaching every democrat president. From a Christian perspective, immoral is trying to rip Christianity from the public square which democrats support 100%. That idiot is a leftist hack.


So let’s say I want to outlaw abortion and require Christian town criers in every town square. Am I then immune from any charge of immorality for anything else I might do?
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-20-2019, 4:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
It’s a ministerial act. It’s not like there is another vote or some river to be crossed to submit the articles. And it’s not like they won’t be submitted either. Seems like a weird temporal technicality to hang your hat on.
What planet are you on? She's said unless the senate agrees to her terms, which they won't she isn't sending them over. Playing politics is all this was. Does it not get tiring being wrong at every turn? Not one thing you lefties have cried about in here has come true. It's all gone as fast as the next news cycle .
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-20-2019, 4:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Keep stressing the constitution until it breaks. Much of the constitution was written by people who were willing to adhere to certain standards. Democrats are now trying to find rules to game the system at every turn.
Which parts weren't written by people who expected such adherence?

Is there a published list of the "certain standards?"

How does the senate failing to consider Merrick Garland' SCOTUS nomination fit into your "only dems game the system" rubric?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-20-2019, 4:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Seems like the editorial was saying that CT can’t support trump because he is profoundly immoral, and Billy Graham’s son’s response is that DJT has done more than any other Pres for the evangelical community. Can’t both of those statements be true? An immoral guy can still support a particular constituency, no?
I agree, but what is CT’s recommendation? Have a baby-killing, socialist libtard in there!? Look, I don’t condone how DJT has run certain things in his personal or business life. I’m pretty sure no one does. I also don’t like the guy’s twitter rants, his arrogance and his constant need of praise. I could list things all day... But here’s the thing: Franklin G is 100% right when he says what Trump has done etc... Trump has been a miracle worker in so many areas. Yes, it’s a bitter pill, but highly worth it IMO.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-20-2019, 4:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Which parts weren't written by people who expected such adherence?

Is there a published list of the "certain standards?"

How does the senate failing to consider Merrick Garland' SCOTUS nomination fit into your "only dems game the system" rubric?
Where was it required the senate roll with Obamas temp appointed? Because you wanted it to be?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-20-2019, 4:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
What planet are you on? She's said unless the senate agrees to her terms, which they won't she isn't sending them over. Playing politics is all this was. Does it not get tiring being wrong at every turn? Not one thing you lefties have cried about in here has come true. It's all gone as fast as the next news cycle .
So are you also one of the folks who waits on the edge of his seat to see how the electoral college turns out before conceding who won or lost the presidential election?
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-20-2019, 4:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
So are you also one of the folks who waits on the edge of his seat to see how the electoral college turns out before conceding who won or lost the presidential election?
You & your obtuse crap, it is always entertaining watching you flail around with your hypothetic what ifs
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-20-2019, 4:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
You & your obtuse crap, it is always entertaining watching you flail around with your hypothetic what ifs
AFAIK no president has ever been elected without winning the electoral college? What part is hypothetical?
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 3:44 AM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us