Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-08-2017, 3:00 PM Reply   
Seeing how Beer is a Acc most of have in your cooler I figured this would be the right place to post this

First off. On a hot summer day Beer with out a "Huggie" No Bueno. Coozie's are for can's and Huggie's are for Bottles. We we have been a huge Fan of the Huggie in fact don't drink with out them now. Well we got turned on to these Bottle Keeper's and we are sold. They are a Stainless Exterior with a Neoprene inside. They keep your beer cool to the very last drop in I totally mean that. No more last sip nastiness of warm beer.

https://www.bottlekeeper.com/

I see they have other people making imitation or copy's of the bottle keeper, I have no Idea if "bottle keeper" was the first but I can say out of the 4 different cheaper kind's we got the Bottle Keepers are the best. I got a few from Amazon that no name brand's & threads @ the bottom are not good they barley hold the bottom cap on and the interior liners are coming unglued & they bunch up and make taking the beer in and out a pain. I think the Bottle Keepers were $19 each. The cheep one's I got were $19 for 2.
if you guys come across some quality ones post them in the link. My point is they all work great for a weekend or 2 let us know if you have any that are still quality after some time on them. I would way rather have 2 real nice quality ones on board then 10 cheep ass ones