Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       03-18-2020, 12:56 AM Reply   
https://youtu.be/ifKbwDf51bA

It’s no wonder half the country are dipchits
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-18-2020, 4:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
https://youtu.be/ifKbwDf51bA

Itís no wonder half the country are dipchits
Its not really half the country. They are a loud minority.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       03-18-2020, 4:58 AM Reply   
What is wrong with holding our President responsible for his actions? He blew off the virus threat. Period. His early response to the virus was a failure. If he was a Democrat, Independent, Commy, Socialist, whatever I'd say the same thing. Tell me honestly, from the beginning to present, what grade to you give the Trump Administration on it's response to COVID-19?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       03-18-2020, 5:04 AM Reply   
Oh cmon now, if this had happened under Obama mark would be kumbayaing and calling for unity and support for our president.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-18-2020, 5:20 AM Reply   
Iím gonna just sit back here for awhile while you libtards have your little circle jerk. Just imagine if the common flu got this kind of press. Even though Trump has changed his tune somewhat, Iím betting this thing is not as bad as itís made out to be. I still donít even know anyone with it. Maybe thatíll change next week. I keep hand sanitizer in my pocket now and keep my distance as much as possible, but thatís about it. My wife and I dropped groceries to her old parents and told them to stay inside. Still working off TP from the stock we had before TP was ďa thing.Ē Iíd give Trump a C. Pretty easy to be a Monday morning QB. Oh and where is all the leftist outrage aimed at China?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-18-2020, 5:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Oh cmon now, if this had happened under Obama mark would be kumbayaing and calling for unity and support for our president.
Honestly, if it happened under Obummer, things wouldnít be much different. Donít kid yourself.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-18-2020, 5:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
What is wrong with holding our President responsible for his actions? He blew off the virus threat. Period. His early response to the virus was a failure. If he was a Democrat, Independent, Commy, Socialist, whatever I'd say the same thing. Tell me honestly, from the beginning to present, what grade to you give the Trump Administration on it's response to COVID-19?
So are you saying if a lefty was pres, he wouldíve shut down the whole country earlier or what? Without many cases, I donít think the public would have complied at all.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       03-18-2020, 5:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Honestly, if it happened under Obummer, things wouldnít be much different. Donít kid yourself.

That is quite possibly true but we really don't know that for a fact. Either way, a C is probably what i'd give him too. It is easy to Monday Morning QB but that is how Presidents are judged aren't they? With how their decisions in critical moments turned out?
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       03-18-2020, 5:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
So are you saying if a lefty was pres, he wouldíve shut down the whole country earlier or what? Without many cases, I donít think the public would have complied at all.
Again, i don't know and neither do you. That is just conjecture.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       03-18-2020, 5:40 AM Reply   
As a Trump supporter I know exponential math may be a stretch, but the next 2-3 weeks could get very ugly. NY will probably be the first to run out of beds/ventilators.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-18-2020, 5:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Iím gonna just sit back here for awhile while you libtards have your little circle jerk. Just imagine if the common flu got this kind of press. Even though Trump has changed his tune somewhat, Iím betting this thing is not as bad as itís made out to be. I still donít even know anyone with it. Maybe thatíll change next week. I keep hand sanitizer in my pocket now and keep my distance as much as possible, but thatís about it. My wife and I dropped groceries to her old parents and told them to stay inside. Still working off TP from the stock we had before TP was ďa thing.Ē Iíd give Trump a C. Pretty easy to be a Monday morning QB. Oh and where is all the leftist outrage aimed at China?
Dr Fauci the guy standing next to trump at every presser for the last 6 weeks called our testing "A failure". Failure, thats an F. Blowing off all experts and saying it would "just go away in April", Telling the country it was "under control" ...is a failure. Denying the test kits from the WHO was a Failure. Blaming the "MSM" and Democrats for a virus is Failure. Blaming China is a Failure. Dismissing the entire pandemic response department in 2018 is a Failure. Look at the timeline of this response and it is a complete failure. I was here in Feb berating the response of the Govt. Im just a typical American and I knew WAY MORE than trump. Where are his experts? I was whining about testing in Feb. They bumbled the last 3 weeks because Trump/FOX was lying and down playing this whole thing. Wake up Marge, It is worse, much worse than it has been made out to be. Day after day, your remarks have been aging VERY badly. Maybe you should get your info from a reliable source for a change. Maybe, just maybe the MSM has been right from the get go and FOX/Trump was wrong and dangerous to all Americans.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       03-18-2020, 6:02 AM Reply   
^^^^^^^^ this guy is correct ^^^^^^^

We are wasting our time trying to reason with people like markj. They truly are hopelessly lost at this point. You hate to see it.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       03-18-2020, 6:29 AM Reply   
yep
Attached Images
 
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-18-2020, 6:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Dr Fauci the guy standing next to trump at every presser for the last 6 weeks called our testing "A failure". Failure, thats an F. Blowing off all experts and saying it would "just go away in April", Telling the country it was "under control" ...is a failure. Denying the test kits from the WHO was a Failure. Blaming the "MSM" and Democrats for a virus is Failure. Blaming China is a Failure. Dismissing the entire pandemic response department in 2018 is a Failure. Look at the timeline of this response and it is a complete failure. I was here in Feb berating the response of the Govt. Im just a typical American and I knew WAY MORE than trump. Where are his experts? I was whining about testing in Feb. They bumbled the last 3 weeks because Trump/FOX was lying and down playing this whole thing. Wake up Marge, It is worse, much worse than it has been made out to be. Day after day, your remarks have been aging VERY badly. Maybe you should get your info from a reliable source for a change. Maybe, just maybe the MSM has been right from the get go and FOX/Trump was wrong and dangerous to all Americans.
So you’re saying Trump should have locked down the whole country in February when there were only a few confirmed cases? Is that what Obama would have done? If so, how well do you think our own millennial tattoo neck WW’er here and his friends (as if he has any) would have obeyed those orders? Also, where were you libtards when Trump closed the border to the Chinese??? Oh that’s right, you were out, calling him a racist.

Last edited by markj; 03-18-2020 at 6:46 AM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-18-2020, 6:49 AM Reply   
The mishandling of the virus is pretty clear to see but what hasn't become clear yet is the mishandling of the economy. Trump had the opportunity to continue the trend of reducing deficits and with good management could have been running surpluses by now but no, he reversed the trend and increased the deficit up to $1T (from $400M). He also harassed the fed to drive interest rates down to keep the stock market bubble expanding. All because it made him look good and aided his re-election chances.

So now the rainy day is here and the cupboards are bare, all the economic levers have already been pulled.

I've always said Trump is incompetent and unsuitable for the job, America elected a buffoon and now will pay the price.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-18-2020, 6:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesstalkmoreride View Post
^^^^^^^^ this guy is correct ^^^^^^^

We are wasting our time trying to reason with people like markj. They truly are hopelessly lost at this point. You hate to see it.
Why donít you just go get another neck tattoo?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-18-2020, 6:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
The mishandling of the virus is pretty clear to see but what hasn't become clear yet is the mishandling of the economy. Trump had the opportunity to continue the trend of reducing deficits and with good management could have been running surpluses by now but no, he reversed the trend and increased the deficit up to $1T (from $400M). He also harassed the fed to drive interest rates down to keep the stock market bubble expanding. All because it made him look good and aided his re-election chances.

So now the rainy day is here and the cupboards are bare, all the economic levers have already been pulled.

I've always said Trump is incompetent and unsuitable for the job, America elected a buffoon and now will pay the price.
Youíre just another opportunistic, lefty, Monday morning QB. Obama or HRC would be in the same place. Itís so easy to ignore the fact that we Americans love our freedom and donít like being told what to do unless we judge the need for ourselves. You fools can keep picking the low-hanging fruit as long as itís there. Itíll run out.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-18-2020, 7:00 AM Reply   
The thing that keeps being repeated is leadership keeps asking millennials to stop partying and hanging out together during their time off of work. They are the carriers now.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-18-2020, 7:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesstalkmoreride View Post
^^^^^^^^ this guy is correct ^^^^^^^

We are wasting our time trying to reason with people like markj. They truly are hopelessly lost at this point. You hate to see it.
Nice sack-licking of 95. He must be proud to carry you along. Way to have an original thought. NOT!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-18-2020, 7:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
yep
Haha. Shouldnít you be parking your closet full of cash in there about now?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       03-18-2020, 7:09 AM Reply   
Not yet. If anyone else was in the white house - including Pence - then this would be about right. But we've got a ways to go on the Trump train - prolly looking at 1500-1600.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-18-2020, 7:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Why donít you just go get another neck tattoo?
Do you ever stop and think about why you have a complete lack of a reasonable response to anything anyone writes? You just go off on another tangent and yell at people. You simply cannot respond to any truth you dont like, nor can you stay on topic. You just yell louder. You sound like "Get OFF MY LAWN!" guy. Not a single intelligent thought just silly emotional comments. Arnt you the guy that said "Their whole party is all emotion based. No critical thinking"??? Keep ownin the libs, youre a Rockstar.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-18-2020, 7:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Do you ever stop and think about why you have a complete lack of a reasonable response to anything anyone writes? You just go off on another tangent and yell at people. You simply cannot respond to any truth you dont like, nor can you stay on topic. You just yell louder. You sound like "Get OFF MY LAWN!" guy. Not a single intelligent thought just silly emotional comments. Arnt you the guy that said "Their whole party is all emotion based. No critical thinking"??? Keep ownin the libs, youre a Rockstar.
Besides taking out the trash with my responses to him, Iíve been relatively objectively engaged here all morning. Not emotional at all. In fact, Iím not even caring that much about the whole virus thing. Iím working as usual. Sorry for dissing your groupie.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       03-18-2020, 7:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Besides taking out the trash with my responses to him, Iíve been relatively objectively engaged here all morning. Not emotional at all. In fact, Iím not even caring that much about the whole virus thing. Iím working as usual. Sorry for dissing your groupie.
Your responses are wetter than your wifes panties when she thinks about my sweet neck tats.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-18-2020, 7:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesstalkmoreride View Post
Your responses are wetter than your wifes panties when she thinks about my sweet neck tats.
Now now. Do you really want to engage in a smack-talking contest with me? It wouldnít be fair. That would be like shooting fish in a barrel for me because youíre not very intelligent. You prove it with each post. I would do smack-talk jiu jitsu on you and have you in submission pronto. Youíd be running back to your bear, 95sn in a matter of hours.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       03-18-2020, 8:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Now now. Do you really want to engage in a smack-talking contest with me? It wouldn’t be fair. That would be like shooting fish in a barrel for me because you’re not very intelligent. You prove it with each post. I would do smack-talk jiu jitsu on you and have you in submission pronto. You’d be running back to your bear, 95sn in a matter of hours.
You've already been castrated. Take a seat and get some ice. Also, you started "ignoring me" me like a day or two ago. Maybe you like the pain and humiliation. Some do.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-18-2020, 8:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesstalkmoreride View Post
You've already been castrated. Take a seat and get some ice. Also, you started "ignoring me" me like a day or two ago. Maybe you like the pain and humiliation. Some do.
Oh yeah?
Attached Images
 
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       03-18-2020, 8:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Oh yeah?
Ughhh, at least try.
I expected a vigorous retort (that means response).
Is your wife this disappointed in your ability to perform? (that is a rhetorical question)

Anyway, everyone lost all stock market gains obtained during the Dump period.
Luckily Im young enough that my retirement was only just starting.
A half decent leader (righty/lefty, or whatever) would have helped us avoid this.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-18-2020, 9:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesstalkmoreride View Post
Ughhh, at least try.
I expected a vigorous retort (that means response).
Is your wife this disappointed in your ability to perform? (that is a rhetorical question)

Anyway, everyone lost all stock market gains obtained during the Dump period.
Luckily Im young enough that my retirement was only just starting.
A half decent leader (righty/lefty, or whatever) would have helped us avoid this.
Unshun. How are you able to type when you’re so busy tossing 95’s salad? Shun!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-18-2020, 9:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesstalkmoreride View Post
Ughhh, at least try.
I expected a vigorous retort (that means response).
Is your wife this disappointed in your ability to perform? (that is a rhetorical question)

Anyway, everyone lost all stock market gains obtained during the Dump period.
Luckily Im young enough that my retirement was only just starting.
A half decent leader (righty/lefty, or whatever) would have helped us avoid this.
Unshun. Hey at least Iíve done some good by teaching you how to spell the word anyway. Carry on. Shun!
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-18-2020, 10:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
We are all good down here in Florida, we got this preacher guy that cured the Zika virus, and now is going to pray away the corona virus!
https://www.orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/...of-coronavirus
That preacher guy should be strung up! Couple of weeks ago we had 2 or 3 cases, now we have over 300 cases! One of the top five States in the country for the virus. Disney World was closed down last week and will be closed the rest of the month, schools have been shut down too. Keep in mind we have been having 88 degree days, 10 degree warmer weather from the average 78 for this time of year, for the last couple weeks, so this virus Will continue throughout the summer.
In Ohio they have shut down all restaurants and bars, except for take out, all schools are closed, they only have about 70 cases, I guess A-hole Trump has found his war, his approval ratings are still up, with the economy basically shut down and the stocks are in the chitter!
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/
Just think what he will do in the next four years, can't wait! Trump2020
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-18-2020, 11:51 AM Reply   
Hey Marge, is this a good Christian or another snake oil salesman?
https://www.motherjones.com/politics...ll-her-church/
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-18-2020, 2:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
That preacher guy should be strung up! Couple of weeks ago we had 2 or 3 cases, now we have over 300 cases! One of the top five States in the country for the virus. Disney World was closed down last week and will be closed the rest of the month, schools have been shut down too. Keep in mind we have been having 88 degree days, 10 degree warmer weather from the average 78 for this time of year, for the last couple weeks, so this virus Will continue throughout the summer.
In Ohio they have shut down all restaurants and bars, except for take out, all schools are closed, they only have about 70 cases, I guess A-hole Trump has found his war, his approval ratings are still up, with the economy basically shut down and the stocks are in the chitter!
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/
Just think what he will do in the next four years, can't wait! Trump2020
I started reading your post. I trudged through the usual muck and was left wanting. That is until you inserted the 538 link. I knew there was something missing. Also love your newfound Trump advocacy. I agree. Where did you dig up those brain cells? Trump 2020!
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-18-2020, 2:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I started reading your post. I trudged through the usual muck and was left wanting. That is until you inserted the 538 link. I knew there was something missing. Also love your newfound Trump advocacy. I agree. Where did you dig up those brain cells? Trump 2020!
Hey, chit for brains mark, shut up! The adults are trying to have a conversation here.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-18-2020, 2:34 PM Reply   
Trump is a piece of chit!
Attached Images
 
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-18-2020, 2:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Hey Marge, is this a good Christian or another snake oil salesman?
https://www.motherjones.com/politics...ll-her-church/
You gotta ask me that? Judge her by her fruit. Walks like a duck, talks like a duck. Sheís a heretic at best. Snake oil on aisle 5! Thereís a special place in hell for those who lead people astray.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-18-2020, 2:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Hey, chit for brains mark, shut up! The adults are trying to have a conversation here.
Lol hugs and kisses!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-18-2020, 3:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Trump is a piece of chit!
Ha!
Attached Images
 
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-18-2020, 3:08 PM Reply   
Tic Tac, Joe? Lol lol lol!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-18-2020, 3:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
You gotta ask me that? Judge her by her fruit. Walks like a duck, talks like a duck. Sheís a heretic at best. Snake oil on aisle 5! Thereís a special place in hell for those who lead people astray.
Exactly.
Why would trump have her in the WH daily as his Spiritual Advisor? I mean shes a grifter, clearly.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-18-2020, 3:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Exactly.
Why would trump have her in the WH daily as his Spiritual Advisor? I mean shes a grifter, clearly.
Thatís a legit question. Iíve never thought of Trump as a Christian so thereís that. Heís still better than the alternative on the left. Thatís for sure.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-18-2020, 3:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Exactly.
Why would trump have her in the WH daily as his Spiritual Advisor? I mean shes a grifter, clearly.
Is she really there daily?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-18-2020, 6:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Is she really there daily?
Grifters of a feather flock together. Pretty sure he is banging her.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-19-2020, 12:38 AM Reply   
As of Wednesday we have 9300 reported cases and 130 deaths. That’s about a 1.4% death rate. Isn’t that roughly the same death rate as the regular flu? I’m sure the death rate is actually much lower since there has to be a large number of unreported cases where people just deal with it and get over it.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-19-2020, 12:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
As of Wednesday we have 9300 reported cases and 130 deaths. Thatís about a 1.4% death rate. Isnít that roughly the same death rate as the regular flu? Iím sure the death rate is actually much lower since there has to be a large number of unreported cases where people just deal with it and get over it.
No Mark, that's still 10x the flu, even if you take the CDC's worst numbers (lowest infections and highest deaths). These are the flu numbers: https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden...-estimates.htm
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       03-19-2020, 12:48 AM Reply   
He is still in denial shock.

Also,
https://thehill.com/policy/finance/4...in-a-recession
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-19-2020, 1:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
No Mark, that's still 10x the flu, even if you take the CDC's worst numbers (lowest infections and highest deaths). These are the flu numbers: https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden...-estimates.htm
Hmm. I thought the story for the last week was that the Coronavirus was 2-3% and the regular flu was half that. Either way, those arenít bad odds.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       03-19-2020, 1:55 AM Reply   
Mark still can't get his head wrapped around the math. He's also just focusing on death rate while the numbers are still being tuned and we haven't hit saturation yet. What do you think happens when the people who are recovering due to care can no longer get care? That's where Italy is approaching now. We'll be there in 2-3 weeks. https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/19/ital...-struggle.html
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       03-19-2020, 1:59 AM Reply   
Markj is really on his own here. Should probably take some time to reflect. This could be a time for great maturation for him; he could really surprise us. I previously noted that he was lost, but I hate to write someone off. Would like to have a reasonable intelligent person help drive discussion cause its getting real. Lets see what he decides to do.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-19-2020, 2:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Mark still can't get his head wrapped around the math. He's also just focusing on death rate while the numbers are still being tuned and we haven't hit saturation yet. What do you think happens when the people who are recovering due to care can no longer get care? That's where Italy is approaching now. We'll be there in 2-3 weeks. https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/19/ital...-struggle.html
Hey Iím just continuing an open dialogue on the subject, asking questions and making some simple observations. Not making any predictions, major judgements or rhetorical statements. Donít be a Richard.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-19-2020, 2:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesstalkmoreride View Post
Markj is really on his own here. Should probably take some time to reflect. This could be a time for great maturation for him; he could really surprise us. I previously noted that he was lost, but I hate to write someone off. Would like to have a reasonable intelligent person help drive discussion cause its getting real. Lets see what he decides to do.
Unshun ...coming from the guy whose generationís biggest contribution is eating Tide Pods. Shun!
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       03-19-2020, 2:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Hey Iím just continuing an open dialogue on the subject, asking questions and making some simple observations. Not making any predictions, major judgements or rhetorical statements. Donít be a Richard.
Sounds like we got Dr. Jekyl this morning. Maybe he doesn't actually realize what Mr. Hyde posts?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-19-2020, 5:30 AM Reply   
More Trump lies: Has press conference and states chloriquine has been FDA approved to test Coronavirus, 1hr later FDA clarifies, errrrr no it hasn't.
There is no bottom to Trumps incompetence.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       03-19-2020, 5:35 AM Reply   
Dipchit needs to just shut his fat mouth and let the experts talk.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-19-2020, 7:09 AM Reply   
"It snuck up on us"
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-19-2020, 7:12 AM Reply   
Yesterday, "Ive always known it was a pandemic."

Clear and consistent communication.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-19-2020, 7:44 AM Reply   
Ok, this is hilarious, this is an actual speaking engagement theTrumpTard in chief went to and someone substituted the presidential seal with the TrumpTard seal, the seal resembles the Russian two headed seal, and the eagle is holding golf clubs! The TrumpTard seal actually says 45 is a puppet
Attached Images
 
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-19-2020, 9:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Hmm. I thought the story for the last week was that the Coronavirus was 2-3% and the regular flu was half that. Either way, those arenít bad odds.
The fatality rate of the flu is around 0.1%
The fatality rate of the Coronoa virus is between 1-2% ie 10 to 20x higher.

The fatailty rate can change depending on the level of care, ie if you run out of resources the the fatality rate can go up. If they develop an anti viral it can go down.

The R-0 of the flu is around 1.3
The R-0 of the Corona virus is around 2.5 ie twice as communicable

R-0 is the rate of spread, 1.3 means on average each person infects 1.3 other people.

So yes those numbers are not that bad for the individual, your personal risk is low. The risk is systemic risk, crashing the medical system due to lack of capacity.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-19-2020, 2:52 PM Reply   
1st time ive agreed with Tucker Carlson on FOX in a while

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6143014963001#sp=show-clips
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       03-20-2020, 2:54 AM Reply   
yep
Attached Images
 
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       03-20-2020, 3:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
1st time ive agreed with Tucker Carlson on FOX in a while

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6143014963001#sp=show-clips
https://www.thedailybeast.com/sen-ke...BrnzHi8DrOqCCY

Richard Burr (another Repub) did it also.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-20-2020, 3:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
yep
Lol youíre such a drama queen! That meme couldnít sound more nutless. Sans testicles much? I think so.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       03-20-2020, 3:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Lol youíre such a drama queen! That meme couldnít sound more nutless. Sans testicles much? I think so.
What meme? That is a real tweet from Hair Furrer. Do you know what a meme is?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-20-2020, 3:55 AM Reply   
I know it near impossible for those on the left, but let’s try to keep our sense of humor.
Attached Images
 
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-20-2020, 3:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Do you ever stop and think about why you have a complete lack of a reasonable response to anything anyone writes?
The bigger question is why do you keep inviting a toddler to an adult discussion?

The toddler said earlier... "Iím gonna just sit back here for awhile while you libtards..."

Only the toddler thinks that he could that. But the rest of us know that toddlers never sit down and shut up. It's in their nature to continually interact with the adults expressing their naive ignorance. Fortunately most toddlers grow into adults and some don't. We have one of the latter here.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-20-2020, 3:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
The bigger question is why do you keep inviting a toddler to an adult discussion?

The toddler said earlier... "Iím gonna just sit back here for awhile while you libtards..."

Only the toddler thinks that he could that. But the rest of us know that toddlers never sit down and shut up. It's in their nature to continually interact with the adults expressing their naive ignorance. Fortunately most toddlers grow into adults and some don't. We have one of the latter here.
I suppose I am a toddler relative to your almost-dead butt.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-20-2020, 4:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
What meme? That is a real tweet from Hair Furrer. Do you know what a meme is?
Whatever it was, itís hilarious that you posted it. Youíd better put your hair out! Itís on fire. Run, Forrest!
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       03-20-2020, 4:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I suppose I am a toddler relative to your almost-dead butt.

Oh marky mark, buddy, just put the pipe down.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-20-2020, 4:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesstalkmoreride View Post
Oh marky mark, buddy, just put the pipe down.
Your spring break just got canceled and youíre out of Tide Pods already? Thatís okay. I bet Cheer and Gain taste similar. Drink up! Knock yourself out!
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       03-20-2020, 4:39 AM Reply   
here's a meme for ya
Attached Images
 
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-20-2020, 5:25 AM Reply   
...and hereís a couple just for you, sweetheart.
Attached Images
  
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-20-2020, 5:31 AM Reply   
Got this covered.
Attached Images
 
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       03-20-2020, 7:34 AM Reply   
Fauci the latest serious professional to have mind boggled that he has to be up there with the orange buffoon.

https://www.businessinsider.com/dr-a...riefing-2020-3
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       03-20-2020, 7:34 AM Reply   
be sure to turn on the sound, this is a good one.
https://www.reddit.com/r/facepalm/co...tm_name=iossmf
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       03-20-2020, 7:35 AM Reply   
LOL Pesos, posted at the same time!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-20-2020, 8:17 AM Reply   
This is awesome. Fauci was clearly trying to cover his face to hide his laughter at Trump’s clever joke because it was funny. Lefties immediately went running to label it a facepalm when it wasn’t. You guys are pathetic parrots, just waiting for any and all opportunities to pounce and reveal your TDS. Lol

Last edited by markj; 03-20-2020 at 8:22 AM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-20-2020, 8:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
LOL Pesos, posted at the same time!
How romantic! You two queens think alike! I can just visualize both of you like, ďoh look what I can link on WW.Ē
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-20-2020, 8:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
This is awesome. Fauci was clearly trying to cover his face to hide his laughter at Trumpís clever joke because it was funny. Lefties immediately went running to label it a facepalm when it wasnít. You guys are pathetic parrots, just waiting for any and all opportunities to pounce and reveal your TDS. Lol
It wasnt a clever joke, the president has no clothes. This is the guy who said windmills cause cancer.
who on Sunday said this virus was very much under control. Said it will all wash away. Lied to the American public, wasting time, for weeks. Tried to blame it on China. Still not enough masks, tests or protective equipment. Ran the scam on the public as cronies were selling their stocks, claimed "Drain the swamp". Governors are who are taking this serious are the ones to listen to, not this clown. The entire country should be at home out of play (other than the obvious). This wont end well for him or that party. Yelling at a reporter in response to a question does not promote strength or confidence. A complete cluster F.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       03-20-2020, 9:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
This is awesome. Fauci was clearly trying to cover his face to hide his laughter at Trumpís clever joke because it was funny. Lefties immediately went running to label it a facepalm when it wasnít.
There is no way you really believe this is there?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-20-2020, 9:34 AM Reply   
Looked like he was laughing to me. Not because it was funny but because the options were laugh or cry.

It's cute mark is so happy that trump daddy is still smashing the libs. And the share market. And the health system. And the deficit.
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:32 PM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us