Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-10-2020, 4:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Your cult IS the side that continues to provide fake news while you cry about fake news. Its called lying, cheating and projection. Started with Spicer lying about crowd size and has only amped up. Keep crying snowflake. The stable genius is now on his 4th chief of staff, Mulvaney out, Trump butt sniffer Mark Meadows in. Not stable, not genius. Must be true, he said it himself...
"3 Chief of Staffs in less than 3 years of being President: Part of the reason why @BarackObama can't manage to pass his agenda," Trump wrote in one 2012 tweet.


https://www.businessinsider.com/twit...rce=reddit.com
Projection? You have admitted to felonies and using your breaking of the law for personal gain on this website, yet you are running around calling people grifters and felons? That IS the very definition of projection.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-10-2020, 4:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Obama started with a recession. The unemployment went down, the stock market doubled, and over time he reduced the deficit. Trump inherited a recovered economy and the next thing we see is deficit spending going back up. It's really very simple if you are unbiased about looking at the numbers. IOW, he was marching closer to a surplus by lowering the deficit vs Trump marching away by increasing the deficit.

If you look at unemployment by year charts, there is nothing in them that indicates a change between Trump and Obama in the rate of reduction of unemployment. It's virtually a straight line.

The devil is in the details. But if I throw in some conjecture, I do believe that the ACA subsidies and increased HI costs that are funded through tax deductions are a significant factor in the deficit spending. And I would assume that as unemployment gets closer to zero it is harder to reduce. So a straight line reduction at the lower levels requires addition effort to reduce. Those factors are in Trumps favor.

While I'm not a fan of many GOP policies, I'm also not a fan of many far left policies. But I don't like Trump because by all standards of social norms he's a despicable person that publicly demonstrates the worst of human behavior. And as the office of the Presidency does by it's inherent status, he promotes the worst of human behavior. I find it disturbing that the GOP isn't offering up a better alternative and even more so that Republicans aren't asking for that.
Obama did not lower squat. HE AND THE DEMOCRATS DID NOT PASS A SINGLE BUDGET. They let it ride until the republicans forced sequestration. Look man. They all are increasing debt. Every single president and congress session. At this point what can we say? Neither has a leg to stand on. All I know is getting money back into the hands of the people, gets money back into the state budgets. We should look at the numbers but I would believe that most states are now in the black budget wise. During Obama, California was in the red.

I agree on Trump's social norms are not normal for the rest of the country. That is why he was never my preferred candidate. With that said, he is exactly who we needed. We needed a business man who would take on China and stand up to the lefts goal of moving our money to the third world.

While Trump is taking on the establishment lefts rip off of America, the left is doubling down on their violence and trying to make sure dudes can run in track and field against women.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-10-2020, 5:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Projection? You have admitted to felonies and using your breaking of the law for personal gain on this website, yet you are running around calling people grifters and felons? That IS the very definition of projection.
WOO I smell smoke. LOL X2. So true.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-10-2020, 5:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
What is a stonk? Put down the bong.
Close, check your urban dictionary. its a thing.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-10-2020, 5:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I believe what my eyes tell me. I believe in history and stated well documented goals of political movements. I believe in the trends and I believe in that people do not understand much beyond the reach of their hand.
Yet refuse to even consider empirical evidence that does not support der fuehrer.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-10-2020, 6:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Yet refuse to even consider empirical evidence that does not support der fuehrer.
I refuse to believe 3 plus years of made up story lines especially from those who are globalists who want to destroy our country. I already have come to the conclusion long ago that people in the government may or may not be out of pocket in some actions compared to what the general population can get away with. It is what it is. Me trying to dissect every little thing an elected official does with only partial facts, made up facts, not knowing the actual laws is a stupid waste of time. It is even worse to run around telling others that they are blind and yada, yada for not believing you is even a bigger waste of time especially when you have and others have already spoke about your biases against said person. Destroying the country for this type of garbage is dangerous.

My guess the bias you have is he is trying to destroy your illegal labor source thus impacting your bottom line.I am all for destroying that. Laws are there to even the playing field. People using illegal sources of anything are people getting over on others off of their backs.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-10-2020, 6:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Close, check your urban dictionary. its a thing.
Ironically the urban dictionary under the sub definition for financial references selling weed.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-10-2020, 7:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I refuse to believe 3 plus years of made up story lines especially from those who are globalists who want to destroy our country. I already have come to the conclusion long ago that people in the government may or may not be out of pocket in some actions compared to what the general population can get away with. It is what it is. Me trying to dissect every little thing an elected official does with only partial facts, made up facts, not knowing the actual laws is a stupid waste of time. It is even worse to run around telling others that they are blind and yada, yada for not believing you is even a bigger waste of time especially when you have and others have already spoke about your biases against said person. Destroying the country for this type of garbage is dangerous.

My guess the bias you have is he is trying to destroy your illegal labor source thus impacting your bottom line.I am all for destroying that. Laws are there to even the playing field. People using illegal sources of anything are people getting over on others off of their backs.
Delta, time after time, incident after incident, story after story Fox, Breitbart, Hannity, Ingraham, Limbaugh.... has proven to provide false, misleading and flat out false stories and narratives. There were statements made under oath during the impeachment trial you refuse to believe. It isnt made up story lines I ask you to believe, its fact.
Face it, the world IS a global economy, no one "wants" to destroy the country, they simply have a different opinion than you. Dont forget that a bias does not in and of itself make ones opinion wrong. Most every judge has a bias in cases yet they still are the judge. Trump said the Mexican judge couldn't oversee his trial because of bias. Trump said 2 SC judges should recuse because of bias. Trump said Roger Stones judge was biased. Trump said the lead juryperson on Roger Stone case was biased. He said the "whistle blower" was biased. He said the witnesses were biased. That is partial and made up "facts". The only one caught lying was trump.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-10-2020, 7:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Switching gears, I was searching 7 different liberal (MSM) news websites. I wanted to see if they were reporting the fact that the Trump campaign is suing CNN for libel..... Nope, but they sure had a lot of scary coronavirus stories all lined up to help try to kill the economy. Meanwhile, unemployment just hit a new, largely-unreported, unexpected low of 3.5%. Question is, do any of you libs get tired of your side's propaganda war when you know it's so dishonest and purposely lacking truth?
https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20...they-are.shtml

Lawsuits over op-eds FTW.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-10-2020, 7:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Delta, time after time, incident after incident, story after story Fox, Breitbart, Hannity, Ingraham, Limbaugh.... has proven to provide false, misleading and flat out false stories and narratives. There were statements made under oath during the impeachment trial you refuse to believe. It isnt made up story lines I ask you to believe, its fact.
Face it, the world IS a global economy, no one "wants" to destroy the country, they simply have a different opinion than you. Dont forget that a bias does not in and of itself make ones opinion wrong. Most every judge has a bias in cases yet they still are the judge. Trump said the Mexican judge couldn't oversee his trial because of bias. Trump said 2 SC judges should recuse because of bias. Trump said Roger Stones judge was biased. Trump said the lead juryperson on Roger Stone case was biased. He said the "whistle blower" was biased. He said the witnesses were biased. That is partial and made up "facts". The only one caught lying was trump.
CNN, MSNBC, Huffington Post, Salon, and on and on lie and lie. Those people that Trump pointed out are biased. You guys certainly want Barr and others to recuse due to "bias". Democrats 3 year witch hunt all a lie.

Democrats support for illegal immigration is designed to destroy the country. California democrat governor was actually on tape in Mexico giving a speech specifically saying he can not wait for Mexico and California to be one great region again. Sure we are a global economy, it does not mean we have to open our borders, move our production to basically slave nations, and allow a global entity to directly tax the American worker. Those are all goals of democrats.

The support of for illegal immigration is designed to reshape America into voting away their sovreignty. You see it in voting patterns right now. High immigrant areas vote hard for Sanders. They are more supportive of socialism. Sociailsm believes it supports a global good.

Share the wealth, Tax the top 1%. They are telling you exactly what they are trying to do. Look at the treaties they are trying to get signed. No more truth than that.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-10-2020, 8:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
CNN, MSNBC, Huffington Post, Salon, and on and on lie and lie. Those people that Trump pointed out are biased. You guys certainly want Barr and others to recuse due to "bias". Democrats 3 year witch hunt all a lie.
Barr should resign, over 2000 dem and repub prosecutors signed a letter requesting he resign, its not a dem bias...its a legal one. A judge just ruled he mischaracterized the Mueller report.
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...ll-barr-122449
You "think" those publications lie because you dont agree. You have never been able to disprove anything with facts, just your bias opinion.
Never heard of a witch hunt with so many felony indictments and convictions. The bias ones were the 8 Clinton, McCabe, Comey....that turned up nothing. Are you saying the investigations that came up empty handed were real and the ones that had indictments and convictions fake?
Quote:
Democrats support for illegal immigration is designed to destroy the country.
No, and you cant cite a source that says this. They want a realistic Immigration plan for the country, thats all.
Quote:
California democrat governor was actually on tape in Mexico giving a speech specifically saying he can not wait for Mexico and California to be one great region again.
Nuance my friend, no one is trying to get Mexico to be the next State.
Quote:
Sure we are a global economy, it does not mean we have to open our borders, move our production to basically slave nations, and allow a global entity to directly tax the American worker. Those are all goals of democrats.
Thats an issue for sure. If you are the company owner, do you want to pay $40/hr in USA or $5 south of the border? Are you saying trump didnt solve this with his Mexico/Canada deal? He is your *president.
Quote:
The support of for illegal immigration is designed to reshape America into voting away their sovreignty. You see it in voting patterns right now. High immigrant areas vote hard for Sanders. They are more supportive of socialism. Sociailsm believes it supports a global good.
1st, immigrants dont vote, and poor people in the southern states vote hard republican, so? I would agree, socialists believe they support global good. Seems a worthy cause.
Is there a problem with taxing the top 1%? 2%? 5%? 10%? thats where the $$ is. I mean how much tax $ can we get from the bottom 10%?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-10-2020, 9:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Stop wasting your time and see a shrink ASAP about your CLEAR AND PROVEN PROJECTION PROBLEM. It's unanimous. Every single person here knows you're guilty. Go learn how to get better.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-10-2020, 9:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I agree on Trump's social norms are not normal for the rest of the country. That is why he was never my preferred candidate. With that said, he is exactly who we needed.
Just for the record, exactly who we need is my preferred candidate. But it looks like another South Park election... S**t Sandwich vs Douchebag
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-10-2020, 9:36 AM Reply   
^^^You were the one whining about why normal outlets didnt cover your story. I researched it for you. Now you know why FOX covered it first. Again, I backed it with source.

A good reporter would perhaps point that out in response to Ellis. But it appears that Fox News is less interested in employing good reporters, and more interested in acting as state media, and boosting the President it supports.
This is especially sickening, given that these are attacks on the very 1st Amendment that protects Fox News -- and its long history of misleading, inaccurate, and occasionally false statements, that the network is somewhat infamous for. You would think, if it wasn't subsumed in cultish adherence to the President, that it would recognize the importance of actually continuing to defend the part of the Constitution that allows them to exist. At the very least, you might hope that its reporters would be careful enough to accurately report the law. Apparently that is too much to ask
.[/I]
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-10-2020, 10:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Barr should resign, over 2000 dem and repub prosecutors signed a letter requesting he resign, its not a dem bias...its a legal one. A judge just ruled he mischaracterized the Mueller report.
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...ll-barr-122449
You "think" those publications lie because you dont agree. You have never been able to disprove anything with facts, just your bias opinion.
Never heard of a witch hunt with so many felony indictments and convictions. The bias ones were the 8 Clinton, McCabe, Comey....that turned up nothing. Are you saying the investigations that came up empty handed were real and the ones that had indictments and convictions fake?
Go back to all the other administrations. People resign from them too. Again saying something happened then attributing it to a out of context cause is what makes it fake news.

You certainly think because you don't agree with Trump that his words are lies. The reason I think democrats lie, is well, because they are liars. I would not mind the small lies that we all know they tell. These are lies that are absolutely dangerous. Saying a Supreme Court nominee raped someone? Saying the Republicans worked with Russia to throw an election? Saying the next election is already stolen?

Quote:
No, and you cant cite a source that says this. They want a realistic Immigration plan for the country, thats all.
Don't need to. I heard it with my own ears. They played the audio on KSFO as it went down.

Quote:
Nuance my friend, no one is trying to get Mexico to be the next State.
No, they certainly are using mexico to flood the country with ACTUAL VOTERS who are sympathetic to open borders and socialism.

Quote:
Thats an issue for sure. If you are the company owner, do you want to pay $40/hr in USA or $5 south of the border? Are you saying trump didnt solve this with his Mexico/Canada deal? He is your *president.
Funny. He is your president too. Don't remember 2 Americas, but we know the truth. Democrats do want a different America. As a business owner, you need to follow the law so it is an even playing field.

Quote:
1st, immigrants dont vote, and poor people in the southern states vote hard republican, so? I would agree, socialists believe they support global good. Seems a worthy cause.
Is there a problem with taxing the top 1%? 2%? 5%? 10%? thats where the $$ is. I mean how much tax $ can we get from the bottom 10%?
Immigrants do vote. Motor voter registration does that. Even if they choose not too, their children vote and since their parents are illegals, they will vote with sympathy toward changing the laws to make it not illegal. aka, abolishing the border.

Technically we get zero money from the bottom 47%. The top 10% pay over 70 percent of all income taxes. Question is, how many 3rd grade educated people can you flood the country with and not collapse the top 10%. California is trying to find out. They have anywhere from a 45 to 60 BILLION a year tax issue to pay for illegals. That comes from that same 10%. We all see where that is leading.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-10-2020, 10:33 AM Reply   
No administration in the history of the USA has as much volatility and turnover than the trump admin, its fact its not normal and not even close.
Quote:
No, they certainly are using mexico to flood the country with ACTUAL VOTERS who are sympathetic to open borders and socialism.
So, how do they use Mexico to flood the country with ACTUAL VOTERS?
Quote:
Immigrants do vote. Motor voter registration does that. Even if they choose not too, their children vote and since their parents are illegals, they will vote with sympathy toward changing the laws to make it not illegal. aka, abolishing the border.
Do your kids vote your wishes? Didnt think so.
Help me out with some actual data showing immigrants vote. Most kids do the opposite of what there parents want, its what teenagers do.
Included in the article is a report from Fox News, which has since been updated. Californiaís DMV is not happy that changes to their program are being questioned.
Californiaís DMV provided the following clarification:
Undocumented Californians are not eligible to register to vote and DMV has programming measures to prevent that from occurring. One example is the technician is unable to enter information that would allow the undocumented customer to register. It is automatically greyed out and cannot be bypassed.
The California DMV and the Secretary of State are working to implement AB 1461, the California New Motor Voter Program, which is intended to increase opportunities for voter registration for any applicant who is qualified to register to vote. That program will launch in April 2018 Ė no exact date yet.
The New Motor Voter Program will automatically register customers to vote, if eligible, during driver license, ID card, or change of address transactions. A customer can choose to opt-out of the process.
To be eligible to vote, you must be a U.S. citizen and a resident of California, 18 years old or older on Election day, not currently in state or federal prison or on parole for the conviction of a felony, and not prohibited from voting by a court because of metal [sic] incompetency. Again, undocumented Californians, those applying for a driver license under Assembly Bill 60 (AB 60) cannot register to vote.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-10-2020, 10:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
No administration in the history of the USA has as much volatility and turnover than the trump admin, its fact its not normal and not even close.
So, that is what turning over the swamp is going to look like. It is none of your business. He is not your president anyway. They have also appointed a record number of Federal Judges. I guess it is how you want to frame the story. Of course you are going to try and tell us again that there is no swamp.

Quote:
So, how do they use Mexico to flood the country with ACTUAL VOTERS?
I just laid it out. There is over 11 million illegals, look at birth rate and there are more than likely over 11 million voters who should not be in the country and they came from means other than trying to assimulate to America. They are going to vote in a way that is sympathetic to their family. It really is that simple.

Quote:
Do your kids vote your wishes? Didnt think so.
Help me out with some actual data showing immigrants vote. Most kids do the opposite of what there parents want, its what teenagers do.
Included in the article is a report from Fox News, which has since been updated. California’s DMV is not happy that changes to their program are being questioned.
California’s DMV provided the following clarification:
Undocumented Californians are not eligible to register to vote and DMV has programming measures to prevent that from occurring. One example is the technician is unable to enter information that would allow the undocumented customer to register. It is automatically greyed out and cannot be bypassed.
The California DMV and the Secretary of State are working to implement AB 1461, the California New Motor Voter Program, which is intended to increase opportunities for voter registration for any applicant who is qualified to register to vote. That program will launch in April 2018 – no exact date yet.
The New Motor Voter Program will automatically register customers to vote, if eligible, during driver license, ID card, or change of address transactions. A customer can choose to opt-out of the process.
To be eligible to vote, you must be a U.S. citizen and a resident of California, 18 years old or older on Election day, not currently in state or federal prison or on parole for the conviction of a felony, and not prohibited from voting by a court because of metal [sic] incompetency. Again, undocumented Californians, those applying for a driver license under Assembly Bill 60 (AB 60) cannot register to vote.
That system is a joke. There is no "technician". It is the user. You can do it manually at the DMV and or you can do it online. All you have to do is answer the question that you are a citizen and boom, you are registered. Like I said, They had registered me under 2 variations of my name and gave me mail in ballots to boot.

You can also register though those people who do the street corner method. Just show the valid Drivers License and there they go.

For those cities in California that actually allow non citizens to vote in local elections, how do you supposed they are registered in that city to vote? Or is it anyone from anywhere in California that says they from that city can just walk in and vote?

Actually my kids are conservatives as well. Just like illegal kids are going to vote for measures that keep their parents from being picked up and shipped out of the country only to be never seen again. You really think kids would not vote to open the border? You really think that kids of people with a 3rd grade education are not going to vote for free stuff? Again, California has to come up with an additional 45 to 60 billion a year in taxes to cover. Who do you think pays that?

Last edited by DeltaHoosier; 03-10-2020 at 10:59 AM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-10-2020, 11:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
just laid it out. There is over 11 million illegals, look at birth rate and there are more than likely over 11 million voters who should not be in the country and they came from means other than trying to assimulate to America. They are going to vote in a way that is sympathetic to their family. It really is that simple.
False. Even FOX.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/th...llegal-aliens/
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...sial-group-did

Quote:
Actually my kids are conservatives as well. Just like illegal kids are going to vote for measures that keep their parents from being picked up and shipped out of the country only to be never seen again. You really think kids would not vote to open the border? You really think that kids of people with a 3rd grade education are not going to vote for free stuff? Again, California has to come up with an additional 45 to 60 billion a year in taxes to cover. Who do you think pays that?
You and marge have a 3rd grade education, you vote for free stuff? I dont.
Who gets the tax $ money taken out of illegals paychecks?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-10-2020, 11:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
False. Even FOX.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/th...llegal-aliens/
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...sial-group-did


You and marge have a 3rd grade education, you vote for free stuff? I dont.
Who gets the tax $ money taken out of illegals paychecks?
You did not prove anything false. That is stating that 3 million illegals voted. I am stating 11 million illegals have children who then vote to not have their parents arrested and removed from the country.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-10-2020, 11:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You did not prove anything false. That is stating that 3 million illegals voted. I am stating 11 million illegals have children who then vote to not have their parents arrested and removed from the country.


Are you trying to say that citizens vote their interests? Donít you vote yours?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-10-2020, 11:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You did not prove anything false. That is stating that 3 million illegals voted. I am stating 11 million illegals have children who then vote to not have their parents arrested and removed from the country.
It says There is no evidence to support the claim. Trumps group found zero evidence. In common terms it means trump lied when he said it. You are lying when you say it today. Zero evidence. If 11 million illegals have kids that vote their parents wishes....thats like a 20-30 year plan. Damn cunning bastards, and with just a 3rd grade education. F'ing unbelievable genius right there.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-10-2020, 11:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Are you trying to say that citizens vote their interests? Donít you vote yours?
No, he is stating that kids vote their parents interest. even more cunning.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-10-2020, 11:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You did not prove anything false. That is stating that 3 million illegals voted. I am stating 11 million illegals have children who then vote to not have their parents arrested and removed from the country.
Hey Delta, why dont you show me up, prove im pushing fake news like you and marge keep saying (w/o evidence). Show me in the article where it says 3 million illegals voted. Impress me with that 3rd grade education. Just copy and paste it from the evidence you just went over that gave you green light to say 3 mil illegals voted. For bonus points show the math from 3 mil in the country to 11 mil in CA voting their parents wishes.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-10-2020, 12:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Are you trying to say that citizens vote their interests? Donít you vote yours?
For starters, they should not be citizens when it was done by illegal means. Second, I vote for what is best for my country. Unlike the typical democrat line of "you are stupid if you don't vote in your best self interest", I vote for what is best of all of us. I guess you democrats did not listen to JFK.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-10-2020, 12:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
No, he is stating that kids vote their parents interest. even more cunning.
Isn't it in the kids interest to not have their parents arrested and removed from the country? You seem to like to avoid that point and the 45 to 60 billion a year dedicated to illegals that comes from the top 10% or so of the tax payers.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-10-2020, 12:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Hey Delta, why dont you show me up, prove im pushing fake news like you and marge keep saying (w/o evidence). Show me in the article where it says 3 million illegals voted. Impress me with that 3rd grade education. Just copy and paste it from the evidence you just went over that gave you green light to say 3 mil illegals voted. For bonus points show the math from 3 mil in the country to 11 mil in CA voting their parents wishes.
You are not good a reading comprehension are you? You posted an article about 3 million illegals voting. Why do I need to prove a point that I did not make? Your 3rd grade education is showing.

So, you guys like to state how educated you are. Why is it that you need to flood the country with people who are considered throw awalys from a near third world country? What education level do you think they achieved on average?

Hey, why is it that democrats have to scare old people and children into doing their bidding? Always strange that they need to incite 18 year olds to protest but can not get the emotionally stable to go for their tactics.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-10-2020, 12:51 PM Reply   
Thank you for posting the fact that the driver license does not give illegals the right to vote, I can understand why DMV is so particular about it because it is illegal for illegals to vote. I have heard the statement over and over again so many times, I was starting to believe the lie. Truth is important.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-10-2020, 1:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
It says There is no evidence to support the claim. Trumps group found zero evidence. In common terms it means trump lied when he said it. You are lying when you say it today. Zero evidence. If 11 million illegals have kids that vote their parents wishes....thats like a 20-30 year plan. Damn cunning bastards, and with just a 3rd grade education. F'ing unbelievable genius right there.
BTW, 11 million illegals, depending on the split changes how many potential children that grow up to vote. The lesser version of that would be an equal split of men and women and historical fertility rates which is around 1.9 for non white Hispanics. Equal split would yield approx 10.5 million kids who could vote within 20 years. Assuming some would marry outside of the illegal chain, that number of children who would want to vote would actually go up in number. a 50/ 50 split would be the less you could have. Saying 11 million potential voters who would certainly vote to not remove their parents from the country is not a unreasonable assumption. As we have seen in this type of discussion board, if you are for one particular point of a political party, there is a great chance you follow the rest. People are very consistent one issue voters.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-10-2020, 1:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Thank you for posting the fact that the driver license does not give illegals the right to vote, I can understand why DMV is so particular about it because it is illegal for illegals to vote. I have heard the statement over and over again so many times, I was starting to believe the lie. Truth is important.
You do realize that just because they believe they have a process in place does not mean the process works. How is it that I was about to get 2 ballots and 2 slots to vote in person? What was described in the article is not how you can go online to register to vote.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-10-2020, 1:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Isn't it in the kids interest to not have their parents arrested and removed from the country? You seem to like to avoid that point and the 45 to 60 billion a year dedicated to illegals that comes from the top 10% or so of the tax payers.
For starters im waiting for your evidence that all those millions of stable genius illegals voted, You just stated it was true.
2nd, you fail to explain where the taxes taken from illegals paychecks ends up and what it pays for.

The money comes from ALL taxpayers, the top 10% doesnt pay an "illegal tax".
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-10-2020, 1:41 PM Reply   
Biden can not stay out of his own way.

Biden, on video, lashes out at Detroit worker in profanity-laced gun dispute

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...ed-gun-dispute

Not too profane but telling a union worker that he is full of Sh#$ and that he is going to take away his AR15's. Not going to play well. Even the most "centrist" democrat is still for radical gun control.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-10-2020, 1:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
For starters, they should not be citizens when it was done by illegal means. Second, I vote for what is best for my country. Unlike the typical democrat line of "you are stupid if you don't vote in your best self interest", I vote for what is best of all of us. I guess you democrats did not listen to JFK.
Anyone born here is a citizen, for starters.
you vote for what "you think" is best for the country, I do too. It may or it may not be what is best. Clearly, you get it wrong a lot.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-10-2020, 1:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
For starters im waiting for your evidence that all those millions of stable genius illegals voted, You just stated it was true.
2nd, you fail to explain where the taxes taken from illegals paychecks ends up and what it pays for.

The money comes from ALL taxpayers, the top 10% doesnt pay an "illegal tax".
I did not make that claim so keep waiting. I am sure some did. Just like I am sure democrats filled in the ballots when they were allowed to perform ballot harvesting in Califonia. You know, where they can go door to door and get ballots from people.

You tell me where the money from illegals paychecks go? I am pretty sure the farm labor illegals go no where because farm labor is not taxed. I am sure the ones looking for day labor are not taxed because, they are working for cash. If you are talking the ones who the unions are picking up through fake documents, they are getting taxed. And..... So. is the few that re making a living that way paying for the rest?

Considering the top 10% pay 70 percent of the income taxes, I would say they have a pretty large share of the burden. When you have to come up with 45 to 60 billion dollars in extra taxes to pay for all these programs for illegals, then it is a "illegal" tax. You think that the rich business owners are paying extra for it? They are getting a near slave labor flexible work force they can exploit while the rest of the people have to pay for all the infastructure spending. A few fat cats get rich, while "All of us" pay the big chunk. In the mean time, the poorest of the American citizens have to deal with the extra crime that comes with it, housing competition, medical and so on.

I am not saying the people are evil, I am saying the people who are trying to profit and gain political power from them are evil. Those people are just pawns.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-10-2020, 1:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Anyone born here is a citizen, for starters.
you vote for what "you think" is best for the country, I do too. It may or it may not be what is best. Clearly, you get it wrong a lot.
Gained citizens through illegal means. We can parce this anyway you like. They are citizens through illegal means and vote to not remove their parents which is the law of the land (and any land to be honest). At a certain point, that vote is a vote to desolve the border. Can't be any clearer than that. It is a political strategy of the globalist democrats and that is what it is. That even say it out loud. Heck you actually have democrats in congress saying it out loud. This is not even a quiet secret anymore. They are announcing it.

Nope on the voting. I can see who people are. I don't vote with them. You seem to vote for what is best for your pocket book.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-10-2020, 2:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
For starters, they should not be citizens when it was done by illegal means. Second, I vote for what is best for my country. Unlike the typical democrat line of "you are stupid if you don't vote in your best self interest", I vote for what is best of all of us. I guess you democrats did not listen to JFK.


Like the freed slaves? Children donít get to choose where they are born.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-10-2020, 4:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
^^^You were the one whining about why normal outlets didnt cover your story. I researched it for you. Now you know why FOX covered it first. Again, I backed it with source.

A good reporter would perhaps point that out in response to Ellis. But it appears that Fox News is less interested in employing good reporters, and more interested in acting as state media, and boosting the President it supports.
This is especially sickening, given that these are attacks on the very 1st Amendment that protects Fox News -- and its long history of misleading, inaccurate, and occasionally false statements, that the network is somewhat infamous for. You would think, if it wasn't subsumed in cultish adherence to the President, that it would recognize the importance of actually continuing to defend the part of the Constitution that allows them to exist. At the very least, you might hope that its reporters would be careful enough to accurately report the law. Apparently that is too much to ask
.[/I]
Unfortunately, none of those subjective opinions of yours mitigate your dire need for counseling to fix your commonly known, proven issues with projection. Your hipocrisy about your projection makes things even worse. All kidding aside, you need help.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-10-2020, 4:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Hey, why is it that democrats have to scare old people and children into doing their bidding? Always strange that they need to incite 18 year olds to protest but can not get the emotionally stable to go for their tactics.
Good points. You just forgot to mention them having to scare so many others as well. Their whole party is all emotion based. No critical thinking needed. It used to be ironic to me that so many libtards were usually well educated, but lacked common sense. Then I realized after listening to my kids (most went to college) that most kids are actually brainwashed by today's public schools, colleges and universities. This is a real, liberal infestation crisis and has been for a generation now.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       03-11-2020, 2:13 AM Reply   
You have kids? Yikes.
How sure are you that you are not the one thats brainwashed.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-11-2020, 2:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesstalkmoreride View Post
You have kids? Yikes.
How sure are you that you are not the one thats brainwashed.
I think you need to do more of the first half of your screen name.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       03-11-2020, 3:34 AM Reply   
Noted.
Anyways, its a classic boomer move to meltdown when someone questions your ego.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-11-2020, 3:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesstalkmoreride View Post
Noted.
Anyways, its a classic boomer move to meltdown when someone questions your ego.
??? Iím Gen X and thereís no S at the end of anyway.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-11-2020, 3:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesstalkmoreride View Post
Noted.
Anyways, its a classic boomer move to meltdown when someone questions your ego.
Anyway, itís a classic millennial and Gen Z move to call everyone ďboomerĒ in an effort to boost their own egos. Iím betting you have at least three tattoos and think youíre unique too. Try being original.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-11-2020, 4:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Like the freed slaves? Children donít get to choose where they are born.
Not even close. Regarding slaves, I would say we brought them here against their will. Unfortunately it is more complicated than that. There own people captured them, sold them to other Europeans and then they came and sold them to less than 1% of the population of which a few were the same ethnic background.

Illegals? The parents made the choice and did so deliberately. A political party supporting such an invasion is treason. Make no mistake, it is an invasion. There has not been such a shift in people from one country moving to another country without an act of war in history. Not that I blame the people, but it is what it is and it is supported by the foreign governments. They are enriched by it. 3rd or 4th leading GDP is for Mexico is cash from the US for instance. Just behind oil sales. And now they get enough sympathetic voters in the country to turn US policy favorable to them. You guys want to talk about Russians and social media, but completely ignore your own policies that encourage stuffing the ballot box in favor of foreign government policies.

So, no. Don't compare a direct action by one vs a direct action done to another.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-11-2020, 4:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Anyway, itís a classic millennial and Gen Z move to call everyone ďboomerĒ in an effort to boost their own egos. Iím betting you have at least three tattoos and think youíre unique too. Try being original.
Why do I see a 30 year old dude with a neck tat, flat billed hat pulled down to his eyes (so 10 years ago) spending time on grinder (bad choice) picking up on all the new buzz words to pull out trying to offend you. Kind of going for the I'm tough but yet sensitive and accessible vibe. Kind of a Fred Durst meets Neil Patrick Harris.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       03-11-2020, 4:32 AM Reply   
What is a Fred Durst?

Last edited by lesstalkmoreride; 03-11-2020 at 4:35 AM.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-11-2020, 4:33 AM Reply   
how you guys feeling about coronavirus? Lady is coughing at work this morning and it's driving me nuts.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-11-2020, 4:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Why do I see a 30 year old dude with a neck tat, flat billed hat pulled down to his eyes (so 10 years ago) spending time on grinder (bad choice) picking up on all the new buzz words to pull out trying to offend you. Kind of going for the I'm tough but yet sensitive and accessible vibe. Kind of a Fred Durst meets Neil Patrick Harris.
LOL Exactly. I'm mostly getting a low IQ vibe from him actually, but I didn't want to go down that road of name-calling him stupid.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-11-2020, 4:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
how you guys feeling about coronavirus? Lady is coughing at work this morning and it's driving me nuts.
I just read this from Alaska Air. Made me feel better about flying into Seattle in a couple days.
https://blog.alaskaair.com/alaska-ai...=TRANSACTIONAL
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-11-2020, 4:36 AM Reply   
From the irony is so ironic files, boy who cried wolf now sees wolf, seeks help:
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...navirus-125794
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-11-2020, 4:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I just read this from Alaska Air. Made me feel better about flying into Seattle in a couple days.
https://blog.alaskaair.com/alaska-ai...=TRANSACTIONAL
I just checked... reno to hawaii is $213 round trip right now! But I feel like I'd rather be sick at home than one the road?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-11-2020, 4:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
how you guys feeling about coronavirus? Lady is coughing at work this morning and it's driving me nuts.
I've got plenty of Corona on hand to fight this dreaded virus. I'm taking booster sips every hour just in case.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-11-2020, 4:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
I just checked... reno to hawaii is $213 round trip right now! But I feel like I'd rather be sick at home than one the road?
Not bad.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-11-2020, 5:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Not even close. Regarding slaves, I would say we brought them here against their will. Unfortunately it is more complicated than that. There own people captured them, sold them to other Europeans and then they came and sold them to less than 1% of the population of which a few were the same ethnic background.

Illegals? The parents made the choice and did so deliberately. A political party supporting such an invasion is treason. Make no mistake, it is an invasion. There has not been such a shift in people from one country moving to another country without an act of war in history. Not that I blame the people, but it is what it is and it is supported by the foreign governments. They are enriched by it. 3rd or 4th leading GDP is for Mexico is cash from the US for instance. Just behind oil sales. And now they get enough sympathetic voters in the country to turn US policy favorable to them. You guys want to talk about Russians and social media, but completely ignore your own policies that encourage stuffing the ballot box in favor of foreign government policies.

So, no. Don't compare a direct action by one vs a direct action done to another.
Treason? isnt that against the law? Invasion? When they come in US buses to US fields to work, paid for by US companies? Capitalism or Invasion?
So what youre saying is Melania Trump and her parents should never have received citizenship. Get that letter off to the *president, you wont take this crap anymore.
Did you forget the fact that latinos and native americans outnumbered Californians before CA was a state?
If the landlord is receiving $2000 a month, who is paying that property tax? Where does 10% sales tax go from every purchase? Your overestimating and undercounting at the same time. Contrary to your opinion, we have symbiotic relationship w/ Mexico.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-11-2020, 5:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
From the irony is so ironic files, boy who cried wolf now sees wolf, seeks help:
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...navirus-125794
What is ironic about this? They have been downplaying the risks since day one, late in the game they reach out for help, sounds like disfunction more than irony.
More for the ironic files. This guy wore a gasmask last week making fun of the virus. Today this fool is in self quarantine.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...antine-964697/
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-11-2020, 5:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
They are citizens through illegal means and vote
Stop.
When you begin with a lie, you lose. Truth still matters. Face it, people born in this country are citizens and they can vote. It is not illegal no matter how much you stomp your feet and cry. Snowflake.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-11-2020, 5:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Biden can not stay out of his own way.

Biden, on video, lashes out at Detroit worker in profanity-laced gun dispute

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...ed-gun-dispute

Not too profane but telling a union worker that he is full of Sh#$ and that he is going to take away his AR15's. Not going to play well. Even the most "centrist" democrat is still for radical gun control.
How well does this play Mr. Hypocrite. Because....Trump cusses.

" When you are rich and famous, you can just grab them by the pussy. "
"I go after them like a Bitch"
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...0&&FORM=VDRVRV
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...11F3&FORM=VIRE
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-11-2020, 5:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
What is ironic about this?
That the guy who has relied upon social networks to spread misinformation (as recently as this week having a doctored video taken down from twitter) is asking social media providers to police for false information.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-11-2020, 6:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
how you guys feeling about coronavirus? Lady is coughing at work this morning and it's driving me nuts.
Not worried. I had a bad cold 2 weeks ago. It is going around too. Warm winter and the trees are in full bloom mode too making it all worse for people.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-11-2020, 6:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
From the irony is so ironic files, boy who cried wolf now sees wolf, seeks help:
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...navirus-125794
He is doing a good job of bringing all sectors together.

In other news, the flu has killed 16,000 people this year alone and not a word (just like every year). Corona virus hysteria has my BS meter starting to go off. Don't know why this is so special as to cause 24/7 reporting and world wide panic. You on a cruise ship? We are now detaining you for 2 weeks. No questions asked?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-11-2020, 6:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
How well does this play Mr. Hypocrite. Because....Trump cusses.

" When you are rich and famous, you can just grab them by the pussy. "
"I go after them like a Bitch"
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...0&&FORM=VDRVRV
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...11F3&FORM=VIRE
you really want to compare private recorded conversation to a presidential candidate telling a union worker that he is full of Sh%t to his face about his concern for his 2nd amendment rights?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-11-2020, 6:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Stop.
When you begin with a lie, you lose. Truth still matters. Face it, people born in this country are citizens and they can vote. It is not illegal no matter how much you stomp your feet and cry. Snowflake.
Truth does matter. Democrats support open borders and spreading America's wealth. It is all written down in the political doctrine, they say it out loud and propose laws that do it.

Sure those folks can vote and they are citizens. No one is denying that. The policy of how and why that has happened is important and we know which party sponsors it.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-11-2020, 6:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
you really want to compare private recorded conversation to a presidential candidate telling a union worker that he is full of Sh%t to his face about his concern for his 2nd amendment rights?
Yes.
These private conversations too?
https://mashable.com/video/daily-sho...ndumbic-trump/
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-11-2020, 6:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Truth does matter. Democrats support open borders and spreading America's wealth. It is all written down in the political doctrine, they say it out loud and propose laws that do it.

Sure those folks can vote and they are citizens. No one is denying that. The policy of how and why that has happened is important and we know which party sponsors it.
I dont know...there is this guy...he keeps saying that they are citizens only through illegal means. hes just an idiot right.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-11-2020, 6:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
He is doing a good job of bringing all sectors together.



In other news, the flu has killed 16,000 people this year alone and not a word (just like every year). Corona virus hysteria has my BS meter starting to go off. Don't know why this is so special as to cause 24/7 reporting and world wide panic. You on a cruise ship? We are now detaining you for 2 weeks. No questions asked?


Fauci testified to Congress this morning that coronavirus is 10x deadlier than the flu.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnb...in-the-us.html
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-11-2020, 6:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Fauci testified to Congress this morning that coronavirus is 10x deadlier than the flu.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnb...in-the-us.html
Sure. To what population? The old and the compromised. Some with SARS and MERS and any of the Corvid (sp?) variations. They say kids are not getting it or showing symptoms. Just seems odd that's all. We are still talking 30 deaths in US vs 16,000. Suspending peoples rights for it too. I mean I don't want it just like I don't want the flu either. Response seems over the top.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-11-2020, 6:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Yes.
These private conversations too?
https://mashable.com/video/daily-sho...ndumbic-trump/
Well, you tell me how that is going to play out with the vote? cursing at a union guy about him being concerned for his rights? You are ok with that huh. I bet the union dudes are not going to be. This kind of stuff is why Al Gore lost his home state among others. Gore did not curse at someone but he sure promised to take their guns.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-11-2020, 7:00 AM Reply   
I've just listened to Sam Harris podcast on the virus and caught a15min clip on JRE. I have some friends in northern Italy and they say is like a war zone there. Dang it, getting nervous now, this is not the flu, starting to get nervous that this is going to be significant.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-11-2020, 7:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
I've just listened to Sam Harris podcast on the virus and caught a15min clip on JRE. I have some friends in northern Italy and they say is like a war zone there. Dang it, getting nervous now, this is not the flu, starting to get nervous that this is going to be significant.
I was listen to a basketball player who played in Europe. He said the hygenee is completely different. For instance, the teams would make them use the same towel to wipe down with. They go to the bathroom and instead of paper towels, there is one towel for everyone to use.

We have a person here at work confirmed with it. Have not heard any feedback. They are at home and a few co-workers they sent home for 2 weeks. They scrubbed the building and the people are back to work after a day off in that facility.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       03-11-2020, 7:13 AM Reply   
The problem with this novel virus is; nobody is immune to it, there is no treatment to curtail duration/intensity, and we are all going to get it at approx the same time. Its going to cripple our already weak healthcare structure. Your grandparents will have to draw straws to see who gets to be on a ventilator once the pneumonia sets in. Many will be fine despite infection, vulnerable should be alarmed. Our system is gonna be eff'd once it really takes over. Thats when the real problems start. Good luck getting an ambulance. Good luck getting through your emergency department.

Last edited by lesstalkmoreride; 03-11-2020 at 7:16 AM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-11-2020, 7:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
The old and the compromised.
says the old compromised one.

Quote:
I was listen to a basketball player who played in Europe. He said the hygenee is completely different. For instance, the teams would make them use the same towel to wipe down with. They go to the bathroom and instead of paper towels, there is one towel for everyone to use.
BS meter just went off again. No one is sharing towels. How uneducated are you? you think you can just make crap up? The entire country of Italy is on lock down, they are playing games in empty arenas and you think teams are sharing towels. Youre dumber than trump.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       03-11-2020, 7:32 AM Reply   
You'd think Rod and the other trumptards would be all for slowing down the infection curve (that is the whole point of the limitations). Otherwise it will be mostly repubes that kick it from covid.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       03-11-2020, 7:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
says the old compromised one.
Sick burn.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-11-2020, 7:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
says the old compromised one.



BS meter just went off again. No one is sharing towels. How uneducated are you? you think you can just make crap up? The entire country of Italy is on lock down, they are playing games in empty arenas and you think teams are sharing towels. Youre dumber than trump.
You dumb a$$. The guy was just hosting a show on a national sports talk program on XM radio last night talking about HIS time in europe recently playing professional basketball.You talk to him about his experience on hygiene in Europe and how things like that are culturally different. If you have a problem with truth, you need to go talk to him. Of course he is a 7 footer but he is in the LA area if you want to roll up and have a couple words. I can see if now. The litte 5' 6" Italian guy character in Eddie Murphy's stand up when talking to the black guy about Rocky.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-11-2020, 7:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesstalkmoreride View Post
The problem with this novel virus is; nobody is immune to it, there is no treatment to curtail duration/intensity, and we are all going to get it at approx the same time. Its going to cripple our already weak healthcare structure. Your grandparents will have to draw straws to see who gets to be on a ventilator once the pneumonia sets in. Many will be fine despite infection, vulnerable should be alarmed. Our system is gonna be eff'd once it really takes over. Thats when the real problems start. Good luck getting an ambulance. Good luck getting through your emergency department.
So where did the 16,000 people who died this year go? There certainly was way more than the 16,000 who got the virus that killed them. Was the system overwhelmed? I am sure the truth is in between
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-11-2020, 7:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesstalkmoreride View Post
Sick burn.
Wow, SN95 finally has an audience of his peers..,....
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-11-2020, 7:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
You'd think Rod and the other trumptards would be all for slowing down the infection curve (that is the whole point of the limitations). Otherwise it will be mostly repubes that kick it from covid.
Sure. Because we all know their are no old democrats. You know the ones your party has to scare for votes every 4 years. Average age of death in Japan is reported to be 50 years old.

Sure, no one want to be sick or have someone die from it but 30 is a lot different than 16,000.

there is a confirmed case here a work. They sent the person home, sent a few very close co-workers home to self monitor. They went in and cleaned the building and the rest of the workers are all back to work after the weekend.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       03-11-2020, 8:00 AM Reply   
You're a smart guy Rod - you more than most should be able to understand that if something is far more contagious than the flu (not to mention has a delay before showing its symptoms) how it can easily overwhelm health care facilities when it hits pockets of elderly and compromised folks. Not to mention the difference in how it affects people and what treatment/length of treatment is required.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       03-11-2020, 8:02 AM Reply   
Plenty of old democrats. Way more old repubes.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-11-2020, 8:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
You'd think Rod and the other trumptards would be all for slowing down the infection curve (that is the whole point of the limitations). Otherwise it will be mostly repubes that kick it from covid.
Of course, Covid is about politics I guess. Always is. Of the 29 deaths in America, 24 are in washington state? Sounds like a pretty solid democrat area. California has 2 or 3 deaths. Wonder who they vote for? New Jersey has one. Pretty Repub...err nope democrat state. Florida has a couple. That is hit and miss.

So, the deaths are mostly in democrat areas, but Republicans are the ones are going to die from it? Is that because it is not possible for those dumb fly over places to have doctors and hospitals? Love to hear the silver spoon talk from you about this one.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-11-2020, 8:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Plenty of old democrats. Way more old repubes.
please share the statistics. Love to see it. Remember us poor stupid Republicans die of heart attacks, we don't get to be old.
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 3:55 AM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us