Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-29-2020, 5:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Translation, WAAAAAAA

didn't know this was going to turn into a I have a black friend...
You know, I actually laughed when I read your response and then I realized why: you plagiarized ME again! Dude, you don't have a single funny bone in your body. Not so much as a single phalange unless you steal it from someone else. Typical libtard.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-30-2020, 3:12 AM Reply   
Straight out of the Democrat party:

https://www.facebook.com/10000124771...592416200/?d=n
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-30-2020, 7:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Straight out of the Democrat party:

https://www.facebook.com/10000124771...592416200/?d=n
I would guess most of those drop kicks don't vote
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-30-2020, 8:10 AM Reply   
Interestingly, everyone arrested last night in minneapolis was from out of state, gov says.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-30-2020, 10:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Interestingly, everyone arrested last night in minneapolis was from out of state, gov says.
Yep. Paid domestic terrorists. George Soros strikes again.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-30-2020, 10:24 AM Reply   
The thing that's most interesting is the speed with which his wife filed for divorce. Makes me wonder if it was a strategic financial move. Not sure what the divorce laws are in MN. Maybe if they split stuff up now, she can have something to live with before he goes to prison? Who knows?

I happen to have a family member whose best friend is EXTREMELY close to this case. Derek Chauvin is said to be one of those guys who's not a jerk, but has no personality to speak of. He never writes any tickets. Not that type of cop. His beat was in a s---hole area. He has always dealt with the types of people like George Floyd. This was not murder. It was manslaughter.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-30-2020, 10:28 AM Reply   
Prepare for the continual tidal wave of self-righteous, libtard race-baiters, flooding the news cycles, trying to stay relevant.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-30-2020, 1:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I happen to have a family member whose best friend is EXTREMELY close to this case.
How extreme? Mothers neighbors, friends dog sitter?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-30-2020, 3:10 PM Reply   
Woah, just watched footage of the NYPD driving into a crowd of protesters Charlottesville style. It's really kicking off in the mighty USA. Meanwhile Trump is tweeting ‘when the looting starts, the shooting starts’ and bringing in the national guard to regain control, also couldn't resist politicising it by saying it was the democrat mayors fault. With that idiot leading I wouldn't be suprised if it devolves into futher violence.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-31-2020, 2:07 PM Reply   
So everybody is complaining that the protesters are "from out of state." So let's assume that's true, and that they aren't from California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Texas, Illinois, Florida, Georgia, DC, Maryland, PA, NY, or MA. Which one of you red states is hosting the anarchy rapid deployment teams? Or is the idea that all of the blue state anarchists play musical chairs and go to a neigboring state to get their loot on?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-31-2020, 3:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
So everybody is complaining that the protesters are "from out of state." So let's assume that's true, and that they aren't from California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Texas, Illinois, Florida, Georgia, DC, Maryland, PA, NY, or MA. Which one of you red states is hosting the anarchy rapid deployment teams? Or is the idea that all of the blue state anarchists play musical chairs and go to a neigboring state to get their loot on?
At this point, it doesn't matter where these libtard groups live.

This is exactly why the second amendment is so valuable.

A group of libtards just tried blocking off Interstate 5 in Sacramento. Not gonna lie. I considered going bowling for libtatrds in my hillbilly truck. Cops here didn't put up with that 95sn and shut it down. They had I-5 back up and running inside of 30 mins. Now, the libtards are all herded into Cezar Chavez Park, howling at the moon together. Here's to hoping those libtards all sit or step on the hypodermic needles laying around in that park. Domestic drone strikes... Hmmmmm.......
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-31-2020, 3:46 PM Reply   
...and stop giving them the dignity of being called protesters. They are rioters who've been pent up by libtard governors for the last 9 weeks. You libtards completely created this problem. Hey, so funny how the libtard social distancing isn't being enforced now...
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-31-2020, 3:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
How extreme? Mothers neighbors, friends dog sitter?
Too close to say now. Ask me in a couple months.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-31-2020, 3:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
This is exactly why the second amendment is so valuable.
How come these protestors aren't wondering around with there own AR15's?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-31-2020, 4:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
How come these protestors aren't wondering around with there own AR15's?
*wandering, *their. test on Friday

I'm talking protecting one's self. Not going out as an aggressor like these libtard rioters. If someone rolls up on you to attack you or your vehicle while blocking the road, you should be able to blast them if they start beating in your car's window etc...
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-31-2020, 4:13 PM Reply   
...like in the link I posted earlier. That libtard who was beating in the window of that occupied car should have been dispatched and shot in the face. Problem solved.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-31-2020, 4:35 PM Reply   
Could there be a better modern-day example of why we need the second amendment than right now? If cops get outnumbered and anarchy runs amok, how do you protect yourself or your property when some pure-evil libtards come at you?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-31-2020, 5:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Could there be a better modern-day example of why we need the second amendment than right now? If cops get outnumbered and anarchy runs amok, how do you protect yourself or your property when some pure-evil libtards come at you?
And if said libtard is also armed?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-31-2020, 6:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
And if said libtard is also armed?
Armed with what? A pithy comment or insult, trying to shame you? A hot cup of tea? A vagina hat?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-31-2020, 7:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Armed with what? A pithy comment or insult, trying to shame you? A hot cup of tea? A vagina hat?
I lol'd at vaginal hat, nice one. Just pointing out weapons are great when your the only one who has one. When your adversary has one things can get messy fast.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-31-2020, 10:51 PM Reply   
So how was everybody's weeken.....Oh, wow.....
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       06-01-2020, 12:54 AM Reply   
Imagine that.
Attached Images
 
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-01-2020, 2:04 AM Reply   
this is extreme left wing ****, not protestors. they are making fire bombs, wearing gas masks, have gear, and planned this. do you have a smoke bomb in your basement ? No Is peaceful protest require a gas mask, a baseball bat, and riot gear, no. Who owns this ****. People who plan to disrupt the government, not because they are mad at the sad killing. Everyone knows that killing was wrong, but now destroying cities and homes, and businesses are examples of why we will have more violence, more killing (not police, now people killing people)

If you own a business, and someone is going to smash it up, burn it down. are you going to let them, or fight back. I fear people taking this into their own hands. This is very sad.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-01-2020, 2:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesstalkmoreride View Post
Imagine that.
Most of these DNC rallies, otherwise known as riots, are populated with a significant number of guilt-ridden white liberals. Is it because they were the party for slavery? Who knows? The majority of libtards blocking I-5 yesterday were white. Personally, I believe the Kung Flu lockdowns, forced upon people by libtard politicians, were the fuel needed to take these rallies to the next level.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-01-2020, 2:31 AM Reply   
These DNC rallies make Trump rallies look like a funeral. You libtards really know how to party.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-01-2020, 3:45 AM Reply   
Let’s just perfectly sum this up right here and now.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/31/george...ralism-devine/
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-01-2020, 4:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
this is extreme left wing ****, not protestors. they are making fire bombs, wearing gas masks, have gear, and planned this. do you have a smoke bomb in your basement ? No Is peaceful protest require a gas mask, a baseball bat, and riot gear, no. Who owns this ****.
Well, if you ask Delta, those are requirements of being a democrat.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       06-01-2020, 4:38 AM Reply   
Things will never the same as they were. This is likely all just the beginning of a revolution.
Coppers out here abusing non-violent citizens.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-01-2020, 5:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
*wandering, *their. test on Friday

I'm talking protecting one's self. Not going out as an aggressor like these libtard rioters. If someone rolls up on you to attack you or your vehicle while blocking the road, you should be able to blast them if they start beating in your car's window etc...
You the same guy who couldnt handle it when Kap took a knee? Was that too much aggression too?
Bitch hiding in the bunker at the white house tweeting gasoline. Such a leader.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-01-2020, 5:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesstalkmoreride View Post
Things will never the same as they were. This is likely all just the beginning of a revolution.
Coppers out here abusing non-violent citizens.
Yeah thatís the focus here.

Keep trying to rationalize your partyís riots.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-01-2020, 5:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You the same guy who couldnt handle it when Kap took a knee? Was that too much aggression too?
Bitch hiding in the bunker at the white house tweeting gasoline. Such a leader.
Donít you mean to say Biden hiding in his basement and still canít complete a sentence? Weíre all witnessing the libtard chickens coming home to roost right now. Your entire disgusting party sickens me. You guys are all showing your true, evil colors for all to see. November red tidal wave coming right up!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-01-2020, 5:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Well, if you ask Delta, those are requirements of being a democrat.
Anyone can just turn on the TV and see what Dems are made of. Weíve been watching iyour riots unfold all weekend. One things for sure. Iím starting the CCW process tonight.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-01-2020, 6:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Yep. Paid domestic terrorists. George Soros strikes again.
https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...eople-protest/

You should really stop posting lies and conspiracy theories. Your thoughts and ideas are what contribute to the problem. I'll let you in on the secret. The goal is to fix issues, progress, get better. Do you prefer to work on the side of help or the side that thinks everything is all good?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-01-2020, 6:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Anyone can just turn on the TV and see what Dems are made of. Weíve been watching iyour riots unfold all weekend. One things for sure. Iím starting the CCW process tonight.
Brilliant, that oughta fix things... cause all we need is another lying racist hiding behind a gun blaming the dark skinned neighbors.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-01-2020, 6:12 AM Reply   
Thoughts from a libtard:

Watching ish go down on TV over the weekend (and this is most definitely a made for TV spectacle), I'm bubbling up with many conflicting thoughts and emotions, many of which I haven't fully sorted yet.

1. I see how and why this has spooled up so fast, and it's due at least in part to the same reasons the other protesters were out a few weeks ago... people are out of work or underemployed, and on house arrest. They are BORED. School is closed, college is closed, jobs are closed. Now it's warm out and the nights are long. A perfect time for young people to go get dumb.

2. They are mostly young, vs. the semi-geriatric maga crowd at the prior protests. There's a reason we send young people off to war, and it's been on display -- they are reckless and bulletproof and don't have the wisdom of their parents. And from their vantage point they have less to lose.

3. The people burning stuff and looting aren't the same people as the people protesting police brutality. And the folks protesting police brutality are mad and it's not just about George Floyd... it's about hundreds of years of history.

4. I don't see "we the people" tolerating burning and looting much longer. The police are eventually going to have their hand forced and will end up going full "Chicago 68...." albeit while being filmed from a million angles. How that plays is anybody's guess. In an imaginary perfect world, I'd like to see the "real" protesters turn on the rioters and shame them into stopping.

5. I feel like a good 50% of the protesters are just in it for an instagram selfie in front of a burning cop car.

2020... wow. I'm already worn out.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-01-2020, 6:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...eople-protest/

You should really stop posting lies and conspiracy theories. Your thoughts and ideas are what contribute to the problem. I'll let you in on the secret. The goal is to fix issues, progress, get better. Do you prefer to work on the side of help or the side that thinks everything is all good?
Wow. Just wow. Yeah, Soros would never do anything like that and never has. Sure...

You continue to prove how dangerous your side is by trying to rationalize rioting. You are one sick puppy. Youíre not fixing anything. Riots have never fixed anything. Itís people like you that are making me want a CCW. I donít trust any of your type. No way in hell am I gonna risk my or my familyís safety any more.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-01-2020, 6:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Brilliant, that oughta fix things... cause all we need is another lying racist hiding behind a gun blaming the dark skinned neighbors.
Yeah thatís me alright. Youíre such an idiot. Iíd love for you to try to block a road Iím on.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-01-2020, 6:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Thoughts from a libtard:

Watching ish go down on TV over the weekend (and this is most definitely a made for TV spectacle), I'm bubbling up with many conflicting thoughts and emotions, many of which I haven't fully sorted yet.

1. I see how and why this has spooled up so fast, and it's due at least in part to the same reasons the other protesters were out a few weeks ago... people are out of work or underemployed, and on house arrest. They are BORED. School is closed, college is closed, jobs are closed. Now it's warm out and the nights are long. A perfect time for young people to go get dumb.

2. They are mostly young, vs. the semi-geriatric maga crowd at the prior protests. There's a reason we send young people off to war, and it's been on display -- they are reckless and bulletproof and don't have the wisdom of their parents. And from their vantage point they have less to lose.

3. The people burning stuff and looting aren't the same people as the people protesting police brutality. And the folks protesting police brutality are mad and it's not just about George Floyd... it's about hundreds of years of history.

4. I don't see "we the people" tolerating burning and looting much longer. The police are eventually going to have their hand forced and will end up going full "Chicago 68...." albeit while being filmed from a million angles. How that plays is anybody's guess. In an imaginary perfect world, I'd like to see the "real" protesters turn on the rioters and shame them into stopping.

5. I feel like a good 50% of the protesters are just in it for an instagram selfie in front of a burning cop car.

2020... wow. I'm already worn out.
You must be so proud of your party and all of their accomplishments this weekend.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-01-2020, 6:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Brilliant, that oughta fix things... cause all we need is another lying racist hiding behind a gun blaming the dark skinned neighbors.
My problem isnít blacks. Itís the fín idiotic white libtards like YOU that are the biggest problem.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-01-2020, 6:37 AM Reply   
All of you libtards should be completely ashamed of and embarrassed by what’s going on now. The fact that you aren’t is prof of just how truly EVIL you and your party are. Every single person-left and right, thinks what happened to GF was wrong. Then, you guys go and start riots, ruin the economy ever more and destroy more lives. And now you’re trying to rationalize it as though there is some greater good. Pure, sub-human evil.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-01-2020, 6:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Wow. Just wow. Yeah, Soros would never do anything like that and never has. Sure...

You continue to prove how dangerous your side is by trying to rationalize rioting. You are one sick puppy. Youíre not fixing anything. Riots have never fixed anything. Itís people like you that are making me want a CCW. I donít trust any of your type. No way in hell am I gonna risk my or my familyís safety any more.
Missed where i rationalized rioting. Rioting is bad, wrong, and agree, wont fix a thing. OK?
The people rioting, looting are not protesting Floyds murder. They are just taking advantage of it. These are the roaches. If you fear your families safety, follow the curfew, stay away from threats. A gun is escalating.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-01-2020, 6:41 AM Reply   
A friend just sent me this. Here is where a gun would have been perfect. Every one of these libtard terrorists needed to be shot.

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2020...-fists-lumber/
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-01-2020, 6:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Yeah thatís me alright. Youíre such an idiot. Iíd love for you to try to block a road Iím on.
Why?
Why do you feel escalating violence is the answer?
An idiot is one who believes this is a dem party issue.
Do you really believe the looting roaches vote?
Dems are not embarrassed because they know looters are not part of a political party.
Learn to assess the situation and who is who. Its hard to carry a protest sign and 6 pairs of hot Nikes.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-01-2020, 6:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Missed where i rationalized rioting. Rioting is bad, wrong, and agree, wont fix a thing. OK?
The people rioting, looting are not protesting Floyds murder. They are just taking advantage of it. These are the roaches. If you fear your families safety, follow the curfew, stay away from threats. A gun is escalating.
Idiot. The closure of interstate 5 happened in broad daylight yesterday around 3:30-4:00 pm. Thatís like 15 minutes from my house and I pass through there every day. If someone stops a freeway, youíve got nowhere to go. Youíre a sitting duck.

It doesnít matter what these libtards are protesting. Theyíre all in need of prison time and you are trying to rationalize it by your earlier post.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-01-2020, 6:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Why?
Why do you feel escalating violence is the answer?
An idiot is one who believes this is a dem party issue.
Do you really believe the looting roaches vote?
Dems are not embarrassed because they know looters are not part of a political party.
Learn to assess the situation and who is who. Its hard to carry a protest sign and 6 pairs of hot Nikes.
THIS IS 100% A LIBTARD PARTY ISSUE.

Wanna explain how when two NY Police SUVís had to nudge their way through a group of rioters (No injuries) that AOC is now calling for the officers to be investigated?????
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-01-2020, 6:50 AM Reply   
100% caused by libs and participated in by libs.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-01-2020, 6:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Missed where i rationalized rioting. Rioting is bad, wrong, and agree, wont fix a thing. OK?
The people rioting, looting are not protesting Floyds murder. They are just taking advantage of it. These are the roaches. If you fear your families safety, follow the curfew, stay away from threats. A gun is escalating.
Curfew huh? Did you just forget about the link I posted from Saturday? That was in broad daylight too!! Youíre better off shutting your mouth and youíd be well-advised to stop digging when youíre in a hole.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       06-01-2020, 6:58 AM Reply   
Dude, Im out. This is no longer a place for constructive thought/discussion/
You will never hear me advocating for the death of American protesters like this crazy person on here.
Find me in the streets.
Goodbye and take care of each other.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-01-2020, 7:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesstalkmoreride View Post
Dude, Im out. This is no longer a place for constructive thought/discussion/
You will never hear me advocating for the death of American protesters like this crazy person on here.
Find me in the streets.
Goodbye and take care of each other.
Yeah, good riddance. Donít let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya. I support any protesters. Libtard rioters who go around maiming or killing people, destroying businesses and lives are another story. They belong in prison or dead if theyíre trying to do the above to innocent people. Bottom line is this was/is caused by your side 100%. This is the apex of liberalism.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-01-2020, 7:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesstalkmoreride View Post
Dude, Im out. This is no longer a place for constructive thought/discussion/
You will never hear me advocating for the death of American protesters like this crazy person on here.
Find me in the streets.
Goodbye and take care of each other.
Totally dishonest attempt to imply I have a problem with protesters. Not once have I said a single thing bad about protesters. Just the opposite. Heck, even Sean hannity and all the other right wing talking heads have expressed disgust at what happened to GF. Evil is evil. You just need to admit your party is evil.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-01-2020, 11:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Missed where i rationalized rioting. Rioting is bad, wrong, and agree, wont fix a thing. OK?
The people rioting, looting are not protesting Floyds murder. They are just taking advantage of it. These are the roaches. If you fear your families safety, follow the curfew, stay away from threats. A gun is escalating.
I agree, but I will say, peaceful protesting is not blocking 4 lane highways, or shutting down cities. So you get together, you walk, then you end, and its over. Thats a protest. This is a cover up with a back drop to both protest and loot. if you are in the mix, after curfew, you are with them.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-01-2020, 11:18 AM Reply   
pulling a truck driver out of a truck, and beating him, nearly, to death, is not peaceful and there where hundreds of people on the bridge, hundreds, not a few. total BS, and we all know it, so there is no hiding this ****
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-01-2020, 11:29 AM Reply   
Example of the real protest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6H3-XrurOE
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-01-2020, 11:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trump
If a city or state refuses to take the actions that are necessary to defend the life and property of their residents, then I will deploy the United States military and quickly solve the problem for them
Wow, Trump going full authoritarian and dispatching the military on domestic American citizens if he disagrees with a States methods. So much for State rights and wot not. I hope Delta is consistent and rejects this dystopian move by the Orange Messiah. I doubt it though, he will pretzel logic it in to a great idea I'm sure.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-01-2020, 11:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Totally dishonest attempt to imply I have a problem with protesters. Not once have I said a single thing bad about protesters. Just the opposite. Heck, even Sean hannity and all the other right wing talking heads have expressed disgust at what happened to GF. Evil is evil. You just need to admit your party is evil.
Do we need to dig up your Kap take? That was about as un-violent one can protest. How did the Right react? Im sure you stood for Kap, right?
Oh, and you do have a problem. When shown in Black and White (Snopes, Politifact...) you stick to your FAKE NEWS, your take is fake, untrue, conspiracy theory..... posting Breitbart...yeah, you have a problem with the truth.
Roaches are going to capitalize on the opportunity they see. No one supports that. Your take? its libs. Those folks are not voters, they are thieves, losers, taking advantage of righteous civil disobedience, protesting. Not all republicans are racists, not all cops are bad, not all Christians are good, not all dems are far left libtards. You cant write a single post w/o blaming "libtards". You are pushing a lie. Point out the libs here who are supporting looters. I cant find anyone supporting the looting losers.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-01-2020, 11:41 AM Reply   
Look at the videos of people looting, there are thousands, so thousands of videos, with hundreds of thousands of people doing it. Its not a few. Each large city, is stating hundreds of breaking and entering, hundreds of stores looted. so take 100 cities, 100 stores, and look at the numbers its a few football stadiums of ****ty people.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-01-2020, 12:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Wow, Trump going full authoritarian and dispatching the military on domestic American citizens if he disagrees with a States methods. So much for State rights and wot not. I hope Delta is consistent and rejects this dystopian move by the Orange Messiah. I doubt it though, he will pretzel logic it in to a great idea I'm sure.
Itís about time. He should have done this on Saturday in many places. Your take on this or better yet, your BS editorial of the situation is precisely the dishonesty that Iíve been so pissed about here. You F-tards here want to keep mislabeling rioting as protesting to suit your false narrative. Trump is wanting to protect citizens and their property from violence and destruction. This isnít some libtard social experiment heís after like we see in libtard states with their KungFlu handling. If libtard politicians want to continue to let the criminals commit crime without prosecution, Trump isnít gonna let people be victims of not only the criminals, but their state and local governments as well. Put yourself in the place of these people who are getting their life savings stolen from them or getting beaten up in front of their businesses for trying to protect it.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-01-2020, 12:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Do we need to dig up your Kap take? That was about as un-violent one can protest. How did the Right react? Im sure you stood for Kap, right?
Oh, and you do have a problem. When shown in Black and White (Snopes, Politifact...) you stick to your FAKE NEWS, your take is fake, untrue, conspiracy theory..... posting Breitbart...yeah, you have a problem with the truth.
Roaches are going to capitalize on the opportunity they see. No one supports that. Your take? its libs. Those folks are not voters, they are thieves, losers, taking advantage of righteous civil disobedience, protesting. Not all republicans are racists, not all cops are bad, not all Christians are good, not all dems are far left libtards. You cant write a single post w/o blaming "libtards". You are pushing a lie. Point out the libs here who are supporting looters. I cant find anyone supporting the looting losers.
Nice to know youíve been following me for that long. Glad to make such an impact on you and your life. I still think that Kap is a worthless, race baiter who was radicalized by the tail he was banging (and still is). She tanked his career for him. Funny how no one ever talks about her. As for snopes or politifact or whatever, I donít believe everything I read at either of those sites, so they are anything, but black and white. Tough ish if you have a problem with that. Like I said, a friend sent the Breitbart thing to me. I donít ever go on that site, but it doesnít matter anyway, you can watch the video. The video doesnít lie.

Oh, if you feel so strongly that these are not democrats committing all this violence, maybe you can explain why all the Fox News reporters have to disguise their microphones while reporting or why the Fox reporters got beaten up by those ďnon-democratsĒ while they reported on Saturday. See? Youíre full of 95sn. Your party is evil. Admit it, switch to the good side and donít ever go back.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-01-2020, 12:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Do we need to dig up your Kap take? That was about as un-violent one can protest. How did the Right react? Im sure you stood for Kap, right?
Oh, and you do have a problem. When shown in Black and White (Snopes, Politifact...) you stick to your FAKE NEWS, your take is fake, untrue, conspiracy theory..... posting Breitbart...yeah, you have a problem with the truth.
Roaches are going to capitalize on the opportunity they see. No one supports that. Your take? its libs. Those folks are not voters, they are thieves, losers, taking advantage of righteous civil disobedience, protesting. Not all republicans are racists, not all cops are bad, not all Christians are good, not all dems are far left libtards. You cant write a single post w/o blaming "libtards". You are pushing a lie. Point out the libs here who are supporting looters. I cant find anyone supporting the looting losers.
Show me the rare footage of peaceful protesting and Iíll applaud all of those involved. The problem is weíve seen nothing, but rioting and CNN trying to support it, make excuses or it or blame Trump for it. Talk about pushing a lie. As for the roaches, those are your people, whoíve been trained by your institutions like public schools and universities who teach students that America is bad and that they donít stand a chance against ďthe manĒ and need to resort to civil disobedience or voting in libtards to get what they want. As for people here supporting looters, let me dig. You were who I was referring to. You supported them.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-01-2020, 1:04 PM Reply   
What do you feel about protecting your family? If you own a store, business etc and someone is trying to break in, is it ok to shoot them? If you are protecting your employees and family, is it ok to shoot them? At what point does this stop? Do we need to have civil war? Would you let a gang pull your family out of your car and beat your wife and kids, nearly to death or would you run them over?

i really want to know. you are driving through town, the road is blocked, people charge your car, do you just sit there or do you run people over? Rochester NY , beat a 50+ yr old women in front of her store, because she tried to protect the store, beat her with a 2x4 I am sick to my stomach, and extremely pissed off and tired of all this ****. i was going to Lowes after dinner, but they closed it, due to protest, and fear of violence.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-01-2020, 1:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
What do you feel about protecting your family? If you own a store, business etc and someone is trying to break in, is it ok to shoot them? If you are protecting your employees and family, is it ok to shoot them? At what point does this stop? Do we need to have civil war? Would you let a gang pull your family out of your car and beat your wife and kids, nearly to death or would you run them over?

i really want to know. you are driving through town, the road is blocked, people charge your car, do you just sit there or do you run people over? Rochester NY , beat a 50+ yr old women in front of her store, because she tried to protect the store, beat her with a 2x4 I am sick to my stomach, and extremely pissed off and tired of all this ****. i was going to Lowes after dinner, but they closed it, due to protest, and fear of violence.
I posted the video of that woman and man trying to defend their store earlier here. I’d really love to know what the law says about the scenarios you presented. I’m pretty sure if you fear for your life and have extinguished all other options, you can blast the libtards. Running them over or doing major property damage has to happen first, but after that you can blast em.

The bigger problem here is we have a MSM that keeps lying with Trump on blast 24/7 so you’ve got a lot of people pent up and howling at the moon like the animals that they are.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-01-2020, 1:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Show me the rare footage of peaceful protesting.
Here you go:

"Peaceful protesters dispersed with tear gas outside the White House ahead of Trump photo op" https://twitter.com/i/events/1267605726903463936
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-01-2020, 1:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Here you go:

"Peaceful protesters dispersed with tear gas outside the White House ahead of Trump photo op" https://twitter.com/i/events/1267605726903463936
How long can 1000 or so people peacefully stand yelling and screaming at police officers, at their faces, yelling and spiting, and throwing water etc etc at them until it no longer becomes peaceful.

10 min, 15 min. I give them 30 min tops, then someone will hit someone with a brick. or start a fire, just like its been all night every night for the last 3 days. So do you think there is a trend?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-01-2020, 1:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Itís about time. He should have done this on Saturday in many places. Your take on this or better yet, your BS editorial of the situation is precisely the dishonesty that Iíve been so pissed about here. You F-tards here want to keep mislabeling rioting as protesting to suit your false narrative. Trump is wanting to protect citizens and their property from violence and destruction. This isnít some libtard social experiment heís after like we see in libtard states with their KungFlu handling. If libtard politicians want to continue to let the criminals commit crime without prosecution, Trump isnít gonna let people be victims of not only the criminals, but their state and local governments as well. Put yourself in the place of these people who are getting their life savings stolen from them or getting beaten up in front of their businesses for trying to protect it.
I'm not saying the rioting is justified and there shouldn't be a response I'm saying mobilising the military and overriding the states isn't the correct response and flies in the face of the 2nd amendment and federalism which righties worship at the alter of.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-01-2020, 1:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Here you go:

"Peaceful protesters dispersed with tear gas outside the White House ahead of Trump photo op" https://twitter.com/i/events/1267605726903463936
Lol your post is so full of awesome. So if this was a protest and not a riot, how was the church damaged? Do they have a problem with elves at night or did they have a problem with rioters? Protesters donít destroy property. Rioters do. You asshats on the left keep lying and calling them protesters when theyíre rioters. Btw, thatís real close to where the Fox News reporters were harassed, chased and assaulted by ď your sideís ďprotesters.Ē
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-01-2020, 2:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
How long can 1000 or so people peacefully stand yelling and screaming at police officers, at their faces, yelling and spiting, and throwing water etc etc at them until it no longer becomes peaceful.

10 min, 15 min. I give them 30 min tops, then someone will hit someone with a brick. or start a fire, just like its been all night every night for the last 3 days. So do you think there is a trend?
Either you support the right of freedom of association or you don't. Once a person in the crowd crosses the line then they are in breach of the law, until then they are American citizens exercising their rights. It's amazing how quick righties are all about the constitution until it's someone they don't like exercising there rights then it's all screw freedom, bring in the government.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-01-2020, 2:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
I'm not saying the rioting is justified and there shouldn't be a response I'm saying mobilising the military and overriding the states isn't the correct response and flies in the face of the 2nd amendment and federalism which righties worship at the alter of.
So who is the last line of defense when our libtard governors or other ďleadersĒ refuse to protect their citizens??? Who??? The ďleadershipĒ in Minneapolis told their cops to let it all burn. You couldnít do a a cop anywhere that night. That set off a nationwide libtard free-for-all. That libtard mayor in Minneapolis could be the one leader most responsible for this whole mess getting out of hand.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-01-2020, 2:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Either you support the right of freedom of association or you don't. Once a person in the crowd crosses the line then they are in breach of the law, until then they are American citizens exercising their rights. It's amazing how quick righties are all about the constitution until it's someone they don't like exercising there rights then it's all screw freedom, bring in the government.
Youíre so full of 95sn!!! Your straw man called. Heís on fire.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-01-2020, 2:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Lol your post is so full of awesome. So if this was a protest and not a riot, how was the church damaged? Do they have a problem with elves at night or did they have a problem with rioters? Protesters donít destroy property. Rioters do. You asshats on the left keep lying and calling them protesters when theyíre rioters. Btw, thatís real close to where the Fox News reporters were harassed, chased and assaulted by ď your sideís ďprotesters.Ē
The Church was damaged the night before dofus.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-01-2020, 2:29 PM Reply   
markj: "WAAAAAAAHHHHH LIBTARDS ARE BEING MEAN TO PWESIDENT TWUMP!!!!!"

"I think the country is definitely looking for healing and for calm, and I think that's the tone the President needs to project when talking about what is happening around the country," Senate Majority Whip John Thune, a Republican from South Dakota, told CNN. "I think he needs to strike a tone that fits the level of frustration country's experiencing right now, and I hope in the future, he'll do that."
Thune added that Trump's tweets about the situation have been "not helpful."

"Some of his tweets have not been helpful," Sen. Pat Toomey, a Republican from Pennsylvania, said at a news conference Monday. "It would be helpful if he would change the tone of his message."

"We are obviously in a divisive situation right now that is escalating. ... He needs to make more unifying comments," said Sen. Shelley Moore Capito, a Republican from West Virginia.

"Those are not constructive tweets without any question," Sen. Tim Scott, the only black Republican in the US Senate, told Fox on Sunday.

BTW the bishop of the church said they were "outraged" that Twumpy cleared protesters with tear gas to stage a political photo op with a bible and their church.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-01-2020, 2:37 PM Reply   
RINO's everyone of them. LOL.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-01-2020, 2:48 PM Reply   
Oh and the church's pastor was there in the crowd with the protesters that were teargassed so Trump could have his hypocritical photo op.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-01-2020, 3:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
markj: "WAAAAAAAHHHHH LIBTARDS ARE BEING MEAN TO PWESIDENT TWUMP!!!!!"

"I think the country is definitely looking for healing and for calm, and I think that's the tone the President needs to project when talking about what is happening around the country," Senate Majority Whip John Thune, a Republican from South Dakota, told CNN. "I think he needs to strike a tone that fits the level of frustration country's experiencing right now, and I hope in the future, he'll do that."
Thune added that Trump's tweets about the situation have been "not helpful."

"Some of his tweets have not been helpful," Sen. Pat Toomey, a Republican from Pennsylvania, said at a news conference Monday. "It would be helpful if he would change the tone of his message."

"We are obviously in a divisive situation right now that is escalating. ... He needs to make more unifying comments," said Sen. Shelley Moore Capito, a Republican from West Virginia.

"Those are not constructive tweets without any question," Sen. Tim Scott, the only black Republican in the US Senate, told Fox on Sunday.

BTW the bishop of the church said they were "outraged" that Twumpy cleared protesters with tear gas to stage a political photo op with a bible and their church.
Go fuq yourself. Wtf are you saying??? Iíve got my own issues with Trump. Violence has been happening right outside the White House for some time now. There should be a large perimeter around it that is a no-gathering kind of thing for times like these. Time to crack some libtard heads.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-01-2020, 3:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
The Church was damaged the night before dofus.
No chit, Sherlock. Why do you think Iím mentioned elves at night? Go away. Youíre bad at this.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-01-2020, 3:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Oh and the church's pastor was there in the crowd with the protesters that were teargassed so Trump could have his hypocritical photo op.
Are you capable of describing the reason for him going there or are you only capable of coughing up CNN vomit?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-01-2020, 3:39 PM Reply   
The bishop is not being subtle.

"Let me be clear: The president just used a Bible, the most sacred text of the Judeo-Christian tradition, and one of the churches of my diocese without permission as a backdrop for a message antithetical to the teachings of Jesus and everything that our churches stand for"
-Bishop Mariann Edgar Budde
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-01-2020, 3:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
The bishop is not being subtle.

"Let me be clear: The president just used a Bible, the most sacred text of the Judeo-Christian tradition, and one of the churches of my diocese without permission as a backdrop for a message antithetical to the teachings of Jesus and everything that our churches stand for"
-Bishop Mariann Edgar Budde
Okay thanks for the effort. I know zero about this matter. Iíll look into it further. I do know all about how bad the people have been around the White House though. Have no idea why he would do that. Seems like Iím only getting 10% of the whole story.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-01-2020, 3:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Seems like Iím only getting 10% of the whole story.
Everyone is only getting 10% of the story. Doesn't stop us form having strong opinions tho. LOL.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-01-2020, 3:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
The bishop is not being subtle.

"Let me be clear: The president just used a Bible, the most sacred text of the Judeo-Christian tradition, and one of the churches of my diocese without permission as a backdrop for a message antithetical to the teachings of Jesus and everything that our churches stand for"
-Bishop Mariann Edgar Budde
Aw geez. I just learned the real reason he went there. The place was burnt out. You and your leftist MSM pals are just using it as another smear effort by calling it a photo-op. You canít be trusted to tell the truth about even the most basic, benign topics. More TDS. This is like stage IV TDS for libtards. Every time I show any of you morons any respect, I regret it.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-01-2020, 4:03 PM Reply   
https://www.npr.org/2020/06/01/86753...ch-authorities
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 5:43 AM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us