Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old    mojo            06-13-2012, 8:41 AM Reply   
I'm assuming the specs for the xs-12 on their site are correct, and that the 1.64 had already taken into account the sub's displacement. before i get building i wanted to make sure that these specs are indeed accurate. also, the box is going to be a seat/step, so how much bracing should i use? thanks for the help.
Old     (bendow)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-15-2012, 9:45 AM Reply   
lol...you told the OP in another thread about an xs-12 to order one from Earmark, you might want to take your own advice I assume your asking because of my comment? You mentioned sub displacement, but what about port displacement?
http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=793428

Here's the actual specs. Based on the T/S parameters the EBP is 54, so may be better sealed, but would need a larger box to perform OPTIMUM
Actual specs
Volume- 1.626^ft
Vb- 1.508^ft
Lv- 12.5"
Dv- 3"
Fb- 29hz
Old    mojo            06-15-2012, 5:29 PM Reply   
ya i'm just trying not to spend more money than i have to right now. i have a good riding buddy who has all the right tools and abilities to make it for me, but i still have to pay him so before i waste money i'm trying to get everything in order. plus, i kind of want to help build it. i've got the formulas and what not for calculating the port displacement and all that. i failed geometry miserably in highschool btw. in the end, i may just take the easy way out and get one made from earmark, but im trying to avoid it if i can.