Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (docgigi)      Join Date: Sep 2015       10-02-2015, 12:33 AM Reply   
The open sports LSx750 is undoubtedly the boat of the future at the forefront of technology, powerful, economical and ecological.
Indeed, waterjet propulsion divided by more than three weight compared to fiberglass boats equipped with outboard motors and therefore allows great fuel economy and increased power.
An unsinkable boat with its hull completely foamed polyurethane with closed cell, fully soundproofed, self-draining.
Suitable for different navigation programs such as fishing, diving, transport, walks and water sports of all kinds.
Turbines with independent steerable nozzles ideal for water sports with the creation of a so-called artificial wave.
LSx750 of transport can be performed with a single-axle trailer with a road width of 2.5m wide making it easy to move.
Kerb weight 1300kg with a trailer so ideal for light vehicles.
A waterline length of less than 6m, not francisation therefore no additional cost in terms of annual fee.
An exceptional boat-measuring 7.5m to 9m

Name:  LSx750.jpg
Views: 2104
Size:  110.0 KB
Old     (That_Guy)      Join Date: Aug 2015 Location: Central Ohio       10-02-2015, 6:28 AM Reply   
huh? Biggest question with that name is....Is it LSX powered? If so, we demand pictures!!!
Old     (bjeremi)      Join Date: Mar 2006       10-02-2015, 7:52 AM Reply   
That aerial tower has to be one of the worst towers ever. Way to tall, way to heavy, and way to clanky.

First hand experience. Would never put it on a boat.
Old     (docgigi)      Join Date: Sep 2015       10-02-2015, 8:10 AM Reply   
The name of the the boat is LSx750 " LUXURY SEA extreme" and powered by 2 1503 XHO rotax 260 Hp

2015 520HP
2016 600 HP

2 engine lsx is to heavy

about wake tower; it is completely adapted to the ship, solid and fully customizable.
next wakeboard video will be released
for the weight the boat is 7.5 m and 520 HP to 900 kg with motor, lots of boat are at least 2 times heavier.
So the boat has a power to weight ratio without equivalence
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-02-2015, 8:16 AM Reply   
Seeing the other Jet boat thread made me think of these
I saw one of these at my lake and was impressed at how it looked for a "Jet Boat". I liked the simple change up rear facing seats.

http://www.scarabjetboats.com/215/#
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       10-02-2015, 9:58 AM Reply   
I don't see this being a viable option for Wakeboarders in the slightest.
Old     (OneCent)      Join Date: Jul 2010       10-02-2015, 12:30 PM Reply   
yeah, its nice for fishing... but for Wakeboarding and Waksurfing... and don't see it..
Old     (Endurance)      Join Date: Jul 2015       10-02-2015, 12:57 PM Reply   
In the dark ages of the 1970s and 1980s, there were full size jet boats. Trouble was, jet propulsion was so inefficient that even with a big block like we now call a 7.4L or an 8.6L, they were slow and drank a lot of fuel.

In more modern times, people like SeaDoo have tried to address that issue by using giant jet ski engines in boats that were light. Really, really light. They sucked, but for different reasons. Owing to their light weight, skiers could yank them all over the place. Their light weight made no wake for wakeboarding or surfing. They liked to suck in ropes. They sounded like a jet ski and had similarly poor reliability.

This boat is about 24 feet long and weighs just under 2,000 pounds. The OP is right that this boat is the next step . . . in a long line of failed attempts to use a jet drive. Loading this boat with ballast would negate all of the advantages of the light weight. If you added 2,000 pounds of ballast, you would have something that weighed 4,000 pounds like the failed jet boats of the 1970s and 1980s but had the poor reliability of a jet ski motor. Sounds like the worst of all worlds to me.

Last edited by Endurance; 10-02-2015 at 1:06 PM.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       10-02-2015, 1:53 PM Reply   
they do know that more weight = bigger wake... right?

I'm all for creating something new and getting it to market. but the last few attempts have been complete failures IMO. Epic is holding on, I guess. Pavati and now this thing.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       10-03-2015, 7:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjeremi View Post
That aerial tower has to be one of the worst towers ever. Way to tall, way to heavy, and way to clanky.

First hand experience. Would never put it on a boat.
this.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       10-03-2015, 8:01 AM Reply   
I thought the servers wood stringers allowed them to run smoothly under load?
Old     (bftskir)      Join Date: Jan 2004       10-03-2015, 2:07 PM Reply   
Rotax motors are super dependable. They are used in snowmobiles and ultralight aircraft. very very reliable...not a jetski engine....seadoo skidoo yes...not jetski...jets suck for towed sports.
Old     (rallyart)      Join Date: Nov 2006       10-03-2015, 4:02 PM Reply   
We do realize that this is purely an advertisement for this thing... don't we..

He joined, posted twice about this thing making promotional statements like they were facts. He just does not want to pay Wakeworld and ad fee to keep this forum alive.

Not someone I'm interested in supporting.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       10-03-2015, 7:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by rallyart View Post

He joined, posted twice about this thing making promotional statements like they were facts. He just does not want to pay Wakeworld and ad fee to keep this forum alive.

Art beat me to it. I believe we just had one guy ousted who actually contributed , but pushed a certain brand of gear. This guy is clearly from the mfg and yet we are supporting this? I got nothing.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       10-03-2015, 7:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by rallyart View Post

Art beat me to it. I believe we just had one guy ousted who actually contributed , but pushed a certain brand of gear. This guy is clearly from the mfg, located in France, and yet we are supporting this? I got nothing.
Old     (docgigi)      Join Date: Sep 2015       10-05-2015, 12:36 AM Reply   
thank you for your answer.
I am the manufacturer of the boat, and wanted to present this boat.
If I fear financially support this forum, it is with pleasure, can you tell me how.
I can not wait to present this boat with wakeboard and wakesurf video.
this boat is available for US by Container and maintains the engine just go to a repairer seadoo.
Old     (docgigi)      Join Date: Sep 2015       10-05-2015, 12:42 AM Reply   
Another boat of our range just for your viewing pleasure.
Name:  Gamme LUXURY SEA.jpg
Views: 1181
Size:  68.5 KB
Name:  LS675.jpg
Views: 1207
Size:  109.0 KB
Old     (docgigi)      Join Date: Sep 2015       10-05-2015, 12:51 AM Reply   
both have independent adjustable impeller trim allowing to put a trim down and another up which naturally tilts the boat and thanks to jet upward to adjust the wave.
This sytem allows this move ballast and so keep a light boat and less fuel Customer Review.

I love created atypical pleasure boat makes hands and our enjoyment navigation and adapt to our water sports
Old     (DenverRider)      Join Date: Feb 2013       10-05-2015, 8:17 AM Reply   
Did you try wakeboarding or talk to any wakeboarders before trying to build a wake boat? I'm guessing that you took some inherited money, hired some entry level boat designers, and then, instead of letting them design the boat, you dictated all of your uneducated ideas to your designers who went on to make these monstrosities per your instruction. You can't design a wake boat when you don't ride. If you had gotten into the sport first, you would know that wake boats aren't light weight and they aren't water jet powered. Even the aluminum Pavati was not designed to be light weight because wake boats are heavy for a reason. What a waste of your daddy's money. I guess you gave some guys temporary employment for a little while. I just hope you didn't dupe any investors.
Old     (rallyart)      Join Date: Nov 2006       10-05-2015, 9:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by docgigi View Post
thank you for your answer.
I am the manufacturer of the boat, and wanted to present this boat.
If I fear financially support this forum, it is with pleasure, can you tell me how.
I can not wait to present this boat with wakeboard and wakesurf video.
this boat is available for US by Container and maintains the engine just go to a repairer seadoo.
You can contact "David Williams (wakeworld)" on these forums. In Community: Members you can find his profile and send him a message.
Old     (cowwboy)      Join Date: Jul 2008       10-06-2015, 5:58 AM Reply   
The hydrogen fuel cell looks kind of interesting but your website and video's do not have very much information.
Have you built any besides the three that are pictured? I see most of the models are just CGI's.
Also it would help if there was pictures of the interrior of the boat, wake, and more then just video of the boat coming towards the camera at a distant.
To be honest their is only one view that shows the wake while pulling someone and the wake looks like ****.
It may be a nice runabout and the more cab forward closed bow looks kind of cool especially if it has a hydrogen fuel cell built into it.
Get some shots of the interior, the closed bow portion, motor compartment , storage compartments, and the controls/helm, just for starters.
Also do you have any dealers or boats here in the states? I see you are in France. How many boats do you have in the water there?
Old     (boardman74)      Join Date: Jul 2012       10-06-2015, 6:58 AM Reply   
The second boat looks like something that would be more at home in a James Bond movie than wake boarding.
Old     (jtryon)      Join Date: Jan 2015       10-06-2015, 9:35 AM Reply   
it pleases me if you get someone to translate for you so we can understand what the hell you're saying.