Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-31-2021, 12:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
I dont think any democrats were on Tuckers show last night leaking info, was just gaetz and Carlson. The guy Gaetz identifies as the extortionist has a diff story, gaetz dad contacted FBI not other way around. No worries, time will tell... the truth almost always comes out when loudmouths cant keep their yap shut.. If you are a politician its good advice to avoid those under arrest or investigation, Gaetz doesnt know that yet. Maybe you havnt briefed yourself on this investigation.
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckra...t-gaetzs-story
I read a couple articles. The investigation happened during Trump. The guy they tried to associate him with is on trial. No charges were filed against Gaetz. Is what it is. I don't really care. I know how dangerous democrats are and that they are liars. I have seen it on this board and out of their politicians and press for decades. I would not expect anything less.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-31-2021, 2:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I read a couple articles. The investigation happened during Trump. The guy they tried to associate him with is on trial. No charges were filed against Gaetz. Is what it is. I don't really care. I know how dangerous democrats are and that they are liars. I have seen it on this board and out of their politicians and press for decades. I would not expect anything less.
Not sure what " I know how dangerous democrats are and that they are liars." has to do with anything. The topic is a Republican congressman with a big mouth is under investigation. When there were no investigations, just claims against Cuomo, most dems, the ones you call evil, dangerous and liars, abandoned him. No minors in any of the stories re Cuomo. But go ahead and stick up for a suspected pedo and crook because he has an R behind his name. I would not expect anything less.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       03-31-2021, 2:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Not sure what " I know how dangerous democrats are and that they are liars." has to do with anything. The topic is a Republican congressman with a big mouth is under investigation. When there were no investigations, just claims against Cuomo, most dems, the ones you call evil, dangerous and liars, abandoned him. No minors in any of the stories re Cuomo. But go ahead and stick up for a suspected pedo and crook because he has an R behind his name. I would not expect anything less.
super simple, have the flight records, and the person (who is suppose to be a minor) and link, them but if its fake news, then if there is no info, no person, no smoking gun, its prob fake new Cuomo may not have done anything wrong with those women, but he did kill 15k people on his "put sick covid patients into nursing homes" game.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-31-2021, 2:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
What is wrong with nartural gas? Seems to me you have been on the site. So who keeps falling for stuff? Did Trump give you and the other little fascists a reason to live and now you are hard pressed to get off the drug?
Nothing is wrong with Natural gas, the dumbA55 misspelled it! He probably gave the task to his son to save money. He called it national gas and I didn't go back to check if he corrected the error, did you even look at it?

I am not the racist, You Are, watch this video explaining why one of your Leaders in your party, Tucker Carlson, Is a Fascist.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMGxxRRtmHc
You really need to watch the whole video.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-31-2021, 3:15 PM Reply   
Another Trump gets kicked off Facebook,
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/f...192135582.html
Trump trying to go through family members to post his messages, gets her kicked off. This Loser, with his pathetic web site is just Lost! I cannot wait until he gets subpoenaed and has to testify under oath, if he doesn't show up, he goes to jail!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-31-2021, 3:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
super simple, have the flight records, and the person (who is suppose to be a minor) and link, them but if its fake news, then if there is no info, no person, no smoking gun, its prob fake new Cuomo may not have done anything wrong with those women, but he did kill 15k people on his "put sick covid patients into nursing homes" game.
Careful Doug, if you want responsibility for 15K Covid deaths on Cuomo, you will have to face the reality trump is guilty on hundreds of thousands of deaths.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-31-2021, 6:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Careful Doug, if you want responsibility for 15K Covid deaths on Cuomo, you will have to face the reality trump is guilty on hundreds of thousands of deaths.
I am pretty sure Trunp didn’t force 100’s of infected people into area of individuals in the highest risk pool for death , cover it up , and attempt to hide the actual numbers.

Here I thought you barricaded yourself in your basement from the next wave of the death virus. Instead you’re too scared to comment on anything more relevant and in present day news pertaining to the bumping idiot you voted for because there isn’t a single sane response you could give to justify his idiocy at the moment. So keep riding the blame Trump train to nowhere . It shows your true idiocy
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-01-2021, 8:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Can you show me one law that Biden passed that Trump could have in regards to covid? I will wait for your response.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-01-2021, 8:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
I am pretty sure Trunp didn’t force 100’s of infected people into area of individuals in the highest risk pool for death , cover it up , and attempt to hide the actual numbers.

Here I thought you barricaded yourself in your basement from the next wave of the death virus. Instead you’re too scared to comment on anything more relevant and in present day news pertaining to the bumping idiot you voted for because there isn’t a single sane response you could give to justify his idiocy at the moment. So keep riding the blame Trump train to nowhere . It shows your true idiocy
Amen.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-01-2021, 8:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Nothing is wrong with Natural gas, the dumbA55 misspelled it! He probably gave the task to his son to save money. He called it national gas and I didn't go back to check if he corrected the error, did you even look at it?

I am not the racist, You Are, watch this video explaining why one of your Leaders in your party, Tucker Carlson, Is a Fascist.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMGxxRRtmHc
You really need to watch the whole video.
You mean because I don't buy your commie doctrine. I believe in equal rights not special rights. Special rights is racists from square one. Data proves that equality of results laws actually drives people further from equal.

You like to talk a good game. How many fist fights have you been in on the side of black people fighting against some actual racist s$it? How many black frat parties you been too? How many times you play basketball down at the "black" park? Pretty sure it is zero. You would prefer to get loaded and spout off bull$hit on the internet. Your party said this is good so you believe it.

Tucker Carlson? A fascist? For starters fascist does not mean racist, though fascism can have racists doctrine. Let's look at the definition:

Fascism:

Quote:
a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition
I will give you the nation part. Most of us are for our nation, well except for you democrats. If you are for America then welcome to fascism based on your tiny brained view. Have not heard anything racist from Tucker. Only racists crap I hear are from democrats. You do realize that if you think that your race is your defining attribute, then you are a racist. Centralized autocratic government? Holy crap. This is sounding a lot like.....well,.... YOU!!! and the democrats. I think we found the fascist.

Lets look up racism:

Quote:
the belief that different races possess distinct characteristics, abilities, or qualities, especially so as to distinguish them as inferior or superior to one another.
Holy Sheep $hit. That is the whole democrat party platform. you are a double winner today.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-01-2021, 8:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
I just know how you democrats lie your a$$ off. The democrats have not abandoned Cuomo. They gave the F$%ker an award and a book deal. You think this stuff was just found out. They buried it so they can do the opposite of Trump to try and get a win. You are dangerous to our freedoms. You ba$tards killed 15,000 people just for political points to try and hurt Trump. You think these 10 women just showed up AFTER the election for some reason?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-01-2021, 9:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Can you show me one law that Biden passed that Trump could have in regards to covid? I will wait for your response.
Keep waiting, Congress legislates, passes laws, not a president. Have you not noticed the National ad campaign to get your shot? 3 to 4 million shots in arms per day, more than any other country on earth.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-01-2021, 10:06 AM Reply   
Quote:

You mention an attempt to hide the actual numbers then mention trump, you are right. No one down played or tried to hide the bad numbers more than trump. Remember how many times he tried to say we only have big numbers because we have big testing, if we would just test less, please, test less. How he silenced Fauci and Birx. Held daily Corona briefings for the first few weeks until his "ratings" were taking a hit, then abandoned any sort of National response. Time is not trumps friend, it all comes out eventually.
And right again, how could i possibly justify Bidens idiocy.
Why not just use his approval rating? AP says 61% Approval. What was trumps highest Approval rating? Ever break out of the 40's??? Ever? Back to the Mall, teenagers are smoking in the bathroom.
https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...pproval-rating
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-01-2021, 10:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Keep waiting, Congress legislates, passes laws, not a president. Have you not noticed the National ad campaign to get your shot? 3 to 4 million shots in arms per day, more than any other country on earth.
You mean the the shots that Trump pulled out all the stops for and got going? Biden isn’t leading anything. He’s just following what was already laid out for him.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-01-2021, 10:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
You mean the the shots that Trump pulled out all the stops for and got going? Biden isn’t leading anything. He’s just following what was already laid out for him.
Ive never bagged on trump for approving $$ for vaccination research. Lets not pretend he spent night after night in the laboratory creating the vaccine himself. He approved funding, pat on the back. Woo Hoo he did not do everything wrong, just most things. Lower the bar for your guy again.
The buck stops at the top, just as it did under trump. Biden is leading the nation out of the pandemic whether you like it or not. Trump left no real plan to get the vaccine out to the public. The new administration re-invented the wheel as far as distribution of vaccines and its working.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-01-2021, 10:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
You mention an attempt to hide the actual numbers then mention trump, you are right. No one down played or tried to hide the bad numbers more than trump. Remember how many times he tried to say we only have big numbers because we have big testing, if we would just test less, please, test less. How he silenced Fauci and Birx. Held daily Corona briefings for the first few weeks until his "ratings" were taking a hit, then abandoned any sort of National response. Time is not trumps friend, it all comes out eventually.
And right again, how could i possibly justify Bidens idiocy.
Why not just use his approval rating? AP says 61% Approval. What was trumps highest Approval rating? Ever break out of the 40's??? Ever? Back to the Mall, teenagers are smoking in the bathroom.
https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...pproval-rating
You're such a prick and a chronic liar. No one likes you here. No one backs you up. No one believes polls like dems do. The election alone showed Trump's approval rating was higher than you claim. AP is DEAD WRONG about Biden's approval rating. DEAD WRONG.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-01-2021, 10:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Ive never bagged on trump for approving $$ for vaccination research. Lets not pretend he spent night after night in the laboratory creating the vaccine himself. He approved funding, pat on the back. Woo Hoo he did not do everything wrong, just most things. Lower the bar for your guy again.
The buck stops at the top, just as it did under trump. Biden is leading the nation out of the pandemic whether you like it or not. Trump left no real plan to get the vaccine out to the public. The new administration re-invented the wheel as far as distribution of vaccines and its working.
You're so delusional. Biden isn't leading crap. He's going along for the ride and you know it.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-01-2021, 11:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
You're such a prick and a chronic liar. No one likes you here. No one backs you up. No one believes polls like dems do. The election alone showed Trump's approval rating was higher than you claim. AP is DEAD WRONG about Biden's approval rating. DEAD WRONG.
Thanks for the badge of Honor. You have never been able to actually put forth a single thing ive said for years as a lie. You and Mall cop on the other hand lie chronically. You dont have to believe polls, no one cares. You never believed the facts about Covid yet still, they are the facts. You believe Trump was a good president. You have trouble with reality, you prefer conspiracy theories to fact. The election you cite shows trump lost in a landslide 306 to 232. A presidents Approval rating and election results, deciding between only 2 candidates is an irrational and incorrect comparison, you get a D- for chronic stupidity. My dad can beat up your Dad!!!, Im not in 7th grade any longer so I dont care who likes me. In addition my correcting you on the daily isnt part of a popularity any contest. Ive determined you dont want to improve yourself, Im here to correct and mock you.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-01-2021, 11:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
You're so delusional. Biden isn't leading crap. He's going along for the ride and you know it.
Did you make a MyPillow cover from your old trump flags so you can sleep nights or do you use it as a bed spread? TDS lives in your head.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       04-02-2021, 4:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Tucker Carlson? A fascist? For starters fascist does not mean racist, though fascism can have racists doctrine. Let's look at the definition:

Fascism: a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and OFTEN RACE above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition
Your definitions of Fascism and Racism prove they are intertwined.
Tucker Carlson? A fascist? For starters fascist does not mean racist, though fascism can(AND DOES) have racists doctrine.

OK, OK, You, yourself, are Not a racist, I get that, but You have to admit that the republican party Is the party of the Racist. Why else would the Fascist with the confederate flag rally around Trump and his republican party?
That is just One clue, study this chart,

https://www.270towin.com/states/Mississippi

Any person can see that Mississippi flipped from democratic to republican around 1965, but You refuse to accept this Truth, Why?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-02-2021, 7:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Did you make a MyPillow cover from your old trump flags so you can sleep nights or do you use it as a bed spread? TDS lives in your head.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QUzvs6gdrbo
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-02-2021, 1:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
And you can thank Trump for that. You don't just get a program like that going in a month or two. He already had it rolling. Did it better than any country on earth. Well done Trump!!!!
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-02-2021, 1:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Oh BTW, that argument did not work with your troll a$$ before. What actually decided to finally understand how real life works. Because your buddy got in?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-02-2021, 1:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
There is no federal plan. All plans are from the individual states just like the overall response for the last year. Just when I was starting to give you credit for finally understanding how the government works, you go a troll cream on the keyboard again.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-02-2021, 1:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Tucker Carlson? A fascist? For starters fascist does not mean racist, though fascism can(AND DOES) have racists doctrine.

OK, OK, You, yourself, are Not a racist, I get that, but You have to admit that the republican party Is the party of the Racist. Why else would the Fascist with the confederate flag rally around Trump and his republican party?

Any person can see that Mississippi flipped from democratic to republican around 1965, but You refuse to accept this Truth, Why?
Can "and does" are not the same thing. You can and can not have racism in fascism. That by definition means that fascism is not directly linked to racism. It has to be all or nothing.

hate to tell you the only people who are fascist in the streets are leftists. They are the ones out beating up people and have been showing up to Trump rallies to beat up his supporters. You want to see how many of you democrat fascist are in the streets in the next few weeks after the Floyd trial? How many cities have you democrats burned down?

As far as racism, the only people I have seen advocating and actually passing racist legislation are democrats. If you are defining benefits based on race, then you are a racist. Now I can see people who do not like black people siding on the side of Republicans from the pure fact there are only 2 sides to fall on. Left or right when in truth the political spectrum is more like 2d instead of 1d. The anti black people are naturally going to fall on the side that does not want to give blacks special privileges. I am not a racist, but I don't want anyone to have special rights over anyone else. It is decisive, demeaning to those who are labeled to stupid or incompetent to compete, and each and every way you measure it it lowers standards, lowers competence levels and actually adds more segregation. Blacks way worse off than before any of these policies were implemented. I don't worry about those idiot racist, because A) there are more dudes into my little pony than there were racists at the end all be all race march B) the democrats at the rate of 80 million worth actually believe in racists policies. You are the problem.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-02-2021, 1:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Thanks for the badge of Honor. You have never been able to actually put forth a single thing ive said for years as a lie. You and Mall cop on the other hand lie chronically. You dont have to believe polls, no one cares. You never believed the facts about Covid yet still, they are the facts. You believe Trump was a good president. You have trouble with reality, you prefer conspiracy theories to fact. The election you cite shows trump lost in a landslide 306 to 232. A presidents Approval rating and election results, deciding between only 2 candidates is an irrational and incorrect comparison, you get a D- for chronic stupidity. My dad can beat up your Dad!!!, Im not in 7th grade any longer so I dont care who likes me. In addition my correcting you on the daily isnt part of a popularity any contest. Ive determined you dont want to improve yourself, Im here to correct and mock you.
Funny. Wasn't it your daddy biden who wanted to try and beat up Trump? Said it more than once. biden can not even walk up the stairs or remember where the fight is supposed to be.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-02-2021, 1:37 PM Reply   
Quote:

Looks like communism and the rejection of racist democrats finally pulled the plug:

The solid South finally cracked in 1948 when the Democratic Party nominated Harry Truman for president on a platform that featured a prominent Civil Rights plank. Disgruntled southerners, led by the Mississippi delegation, bolted the convention and later organized a separate States' Rights Party that nominated U. S. Senator Strom Thurmond of South Carolina for president and Mississippi Governor Fielding Wright as his running mate. Despite Truman's re-election, this Dixiecrat ticket carried four deep-South states, including Mississippi which gave the Dixiecrats 87.2 percent of the vote.

The mounting Cold War soon turned hot in Korea and helped divert attention from domestic tensions, and most southerners sullenly returned to the Democratic fold. Not even Dwight Eisenhower's popularity could overcome Mississippi white voters' traditional distaste for Republicanism, and Democrat Adlai Stevenson carried the state in 1952 with 60.4 percent of the vote, and in 1956 with 58.2 percent. "With the passage of time," however, as historian Dewey Grantham wrote, "it became clear that overwhelming southern fidelity to the Democratic Party had come to an end."
Goldwater Republicanism

Increasingly alienated by their own party's attacks on segregation, yet still averse to a Republican Party that seemed little better, Mississippi's white voters by 1960 found themselves adrift in presidential politics. That year, they spurned both the Democrat John Kennedy and Eisenhower's Republican Vice President Richard Nixon in favor of a ticket of unpledged electors who eventually cast the state's votes for U. S. Senator Harry Byrd of Virginia.

In the mid-sixties, however, two ironically related developments – the emergence of Goldwater Republicanism and congressional passage of the Voting Rights Act – paved the way for a permanent realignment of Mississippi presidential politics around the conventional two-party system. Goldwater's opposition to the 1964 Civil Rights Act endeared him to defenders of segregation, but his appeal in Mississippi transcended race. Goldwater's brand of social and political conservatism, including an aggressive anti-communism stance, resonated with the traditional sensibilities of many white voters. While Goldwater suffered a disastrous thrashing by Lyndon Johnson in the 1964 election, he won 87.1 percent of Mississippi's votes and exposed the state to a version of Republicanism that would later bear fruit in its reincarnation under Ronald Reagan.
Voter Registration

In 1968, foreign affairs again intervened; this time the war in Vietnam. That conflict only intensified domestic tensions. That year, like Goldwater, Independent George Wallace offered a combination of hawkish foreign policy and racial conservatism that in Mississippi swamped both Republican Nixon and Democrat Hubert Humphrey.

Meanwhile, under the protection of federal registrars, black voters registered to vote in Mississippi elections to a degree unknown since the 1870s. A fragile coalition of black and white Democrats emerged to challenge the old segregationist establishment for control of the state party. This so-called loyalist faction unseated the party regulars at the 1968 Democratic National Convention and delivered a respectable share (23 percent) of the state's vote to Humphrey in that fall's election. Four years later, the party nominated liberal George McGovern and a would-be assassin eliminated a second Wallace candidacy. The result finally made Nixon palatable to white Mississippians. He carried the state in 1972 with 78.2 percent of the vote.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-03-2021, 10:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Funny. Wasn't it your daddy biden who wanted to try and beat up Trump? Said it more than once. biden can not even walk up the stairs or remember where the fight is supposed to be.
Most of the country would pay a dollar for a chance to take a swing at trump, he is that unpopular. Crazy huh, Ole Biden cant walk up a set of stairs, remember his birthday and campaigned from his basement and still smoked trump in the election. Damn you had a weakazz candidate. Even with all his cheating he still got his azz kicked.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-03-2021, 8:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Most of the country would pay a dollar for a chance to take a swing at trump, he is that unpopular. Crazy huh, Ole Biden cant walk up a set of stairs, remember his birthday and campaigned from his basement and still smoked trump in the election. Damn you had a weakazz candidate. Even with all his cheating he still got his azz kicked.
Even a fermented turnip would be a better option than Trump, still doesn't excuse the dems for proving it.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       04-04-2021, 6:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Looks like communism and the rejection of racist democrats finally pulled the plug:

The solid South finally cracked in 1948 when the Democratic Party nominated Harry Truman for president on a platform that featured a prominent Civil Rights plank. Disgruntled southerners, led by the Mississippi delegation, bolted the convention and later organized a separate States' Rights Party that nominated U. S. Senator Strom Thurmond of South Carolina for president and Mississippi Governor Fielding Wright as his running mate. Despite Truman's re-election, this Dixiecrat ticket carried four deep-South states, including Mississippi which gave the Dixiecrats 87.2 percent of the vote.

The mounting Cold War soon turned hot in Korea and helped divert attention from domestic tensions, and most southerners sullenly returned to the Democratic fold. Not even Dwight Eisenhower's popularity could overcome Mississippi white voters' traditional distaste for Republicanism, and Democrat Adlai Stevenson carried the state in 1952 with 60.4 percent of the vote, and in 1956 with 58.2 percent. "With the passage of time," however, as historian Dewey Grantham wrote, "it became clear that overwhelming southern fidelity to the Democratic Party had come to an end."
Goldwater Republicanism

Increasingly alienated by their own party's attacks on segregation, yet still averse to a Republican Party that seemed little better, Mississippi's white voters by 1960 found themselves adrift in presidential politics. That year, they spurned both the Democrat John Kennedy and Eisenhower's Republican Vice President Richard Nixon in favor of a ticket of unpledged electors who eventually cast the state's votes for U. S. Senator Harry Byrd of Virginia.

In the mid-sixties, however, two ironically related developments – the emergence of Goldwater Republicanism and congressional passage of the Voting Rights Act – paved the way for a permanent realignment of Mississippi presidential politics around the conventional two-party system. Goldwater's opposition to the 1964 Civil Rights Act endeared him to defenders of segregation, but his appeal in Mississippi transcended race. Goldwater's brand of social and political conservatism, including an aggressive anti-communism stance, resonated with the traditional sensibilities of many white voters. While Goldwater suffered a disastrous thrashing by Lyndon Johnson in the 1964 election, he won 87.1 percent of Mississippi's votes and exposed the state to a version of Republicanism that would later bear fruit in its reincarnation under Ronald Reagan.
Voter Registration

In 1968, foreign affairs again intervened; this time the war in Vietnam. That conflict only intensified domestic tensions. That year, like Goldwater, Independent George Wallace offered a combination of hawkish foreign policy and racial conservatism that in Mississippi swamped both Republican Nixon and Democrat Hubert Humphrey.

Meanwhile, under the protection of federal registrars, black voters registered to vote in Mississippi elections to a degree unknown since the 1870s. A fragile coalition of black and white Democrats emerged to challenge the old segregationist establishment for control of the state party. This so-called loyalist faction unseated the party regulars at the 1968 Democratic National Convention and delivered a respectable share (23 percent) of the state's vote to Humphrey in that fall's election. Four years later, the party nominated liberal George McGovern and a would-be assassin eliminated a second Wallace candidacy. The result finally made Nixon palatable to white Mississippians. He carried the state in 1972 with 78.2 percent of the vote.
So, here, you have article with an explanation of how the South flipped from Democratic to republican, but You refuse to accept that the parties flipped?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-05-2021, 3:13 PM Reply   
Ha ha ha ha. Grifters going to grift. Cry me a river Trump numpties.
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/03/u...donations.html
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-06-2021, 9:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Ha ha ha ha. Grifters going to grift. Cry me a river Trump numpties.
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/03/u...donations.html
Could one expect anything different? Trump Family Foundation as Exhibit 1, Trump University, Exhibit 2, just another con in a long list of cons
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       04-07-2021, 12:00 PM Reply   
Quote:

So, the Dixicrats(Racist) ran on a platform of States' Rights, Delta, who ran on a States' Rights platform? Nixon ran on States' Right back in 1968 And Won. He drew all the Dixiecrats to his party.
https://www.history.com/news/how-the...mocratic-south
But You refuse to see or say the parties switched!
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-07-2021, 12:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...rt/7120697002/

Tried to hit trump up for a preemptive pardon. Nothing says innocent like "hey bro, can you pardon me for some creepy stuff your doj is investigating me for"

Also interesting that delta doesn't care if congressmen engage in statutory rape and trafficking because family values and wot not.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-08-2021, 3:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
So, here, you have article with an explanation of how the South flipped from Democratic to republican, but You refuse to accept that the parties flipped?
Not even the same thing. People in locations has changed, not what the party is about. Not even the same thing. Republican party has always been about equal rights. If you now want special rights, you can kiss off. That is destructive and contrary to human nature.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-08-2021, 4:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
So, the Dixicrats(Racist) ran on a platform of States' Rights, Delta, who ran on a States' Rights platform? Nixon ran on States' Right back in 1968 And Won. He drew all the Dixiecrats to his party.
https://www.history.com/news/how-the...mocratic-south
But You refuse to see or say the parties switched!
Not the same thing again. In my article it talked about the KKK Strom Thurmand. The same KKK guy that the racists in that state propped up with other racists to run against the new guys. The same KKK guy that was elected by the democrats all the way until 2010. Republicans did not suddenly switch and start voting for racists. The democrats simply tried to switch the narrative from terrorizing blacks to promising special rights. They still elected the same racists, they just changed their tactics to try and stay in power. The Republicans have been consistent in their views, while the democrats flop around digging up hate of other groups to keep in power. Example...well, todays democrat party who fulling embraces the communistic tactic of racial identity politics. They only flip flopped on who the targets of their hate are. Back then it was blacks, now it it whites. Different targets, same tactics.

The Myth of the Republican-Democrat 'Switch'

https://newstalk1130.iheart.com/feat...mocrat-switch/

One would think if racists really changed they would have changed immediately after civil rights legislation. It took 30 years for Republicans to actually finally make in roads in the south. At the same time, the democrats were still electing a kkk grand wizard to congress until he died in 2010.

Don't confuse peoples support for states rights as wishing for racist legislation. You democrats like to point to Goldwater who actually started NAACP branches in Arizona.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-08-2021, 4:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...rt/7120697002/

Tried to hit trump up for a preemptive pardon. Nothing says innocent like "hey bro, can you pardon me for some creepy stuff your doj is investigating me for"

Also interesting that delta doesn't care if congressmen engage in statutory rape and trafficking because family values and wot not.
Why should I care. If he is guilty, then he is guilty. We will just elect someone else. That is the beauty of the law. I don't trust words of leftists. We have seen the onslaught of truth in regards to Republicans as presented by the local communists. I don't trust you or the media any further than I can throw you. You know the same bunch of A$$ hats that gave democrats awards for COVID handling when in reality they purposely sent thousands to die just so they could be different than Trump.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-08-2021, 7:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Why should I care. If he is guilty, then he is guilty. We will just elect someone else. That is the beauty of the law.
You should care because it shows the depths of depravity and hypocrisy of your elected officials of both left and right and how miss guided your right good left bad narrative is.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       04-09-2021, 8:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Not the same thing again. In my article it talked about the KKK Strom Thurmand. The same KKK guy that the racists in that state propped up with other racists to run against the new guys. The same KKK guy that was elected by the democrats all the way until 2010. Republicans did not suddenly switch and start voting for racists. The democrats simply tried to switch the narrative from terrorizing blacks to promising special rights. They still elected the same racists, they just changed their tactics to try and stay in power. The Republicans have been consistent in their views, while the democrats flop around digging up hate of other groups to keep in power. Example...well, todays democrat party who fulling embraces the communistic tactic of racial identity politics. They only flip flopped on who the targets of their hate are. Back then it was blacks, now it it whites. Different targets, same tactics.

One would think if racists really changed they would have changed immediately after civil rights legislation. It took 30 years for Republicans to actually finally make in roads in the south. At the same time, the democrats were still electing a kkk grand wizard to congress until he died in 2010.

Don't confuse peoples support for states rights as wishing for racist legislation. You democrats like to point to Goldwater who actually started NAACP branches in Arizona.
Yah, Uh, No! You really don't know any Racist that live down here in the South, do you? I Know people who are racist, I know where they live, I know they fly the confederate flag, Guess what? Yup, All republicans! Go figure
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-09-2021, 8:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yah, Uh, No! You really don't know any Racist that live down here in the South, do you? I Know people who are racist, I know where they live, I know they fly the confederate flag, Guess what? Yup, All republicans! Go figure
It's hard take anyone seriously that doesn't know that the Republican party is the party flying the Confederate flag. I mentioned this to Delta once before and he had no clue.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-09-2021, 9:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
You should care because it shows the depths of depravity and hypocrisy of your elected officials of both left and right and how miss guided your right good left bad narrative is.
It is not misguided. I talk about policy and direction of the country. In that case the democrats have shown pure evil and the willingness to lie and destroy America as a country. There will always be people who do not follow a proper law and if they don't then they will pay. I don't trust your talking points. I have seen over an over again the media create false narratives (lack of actual truth or partial truths) to try and get revenge on political opponents. So, no, I don't really care. If the guy is guilty then he is guilty as an individual and should be punished. It is not a testament to the direction of the country if this guy is guilty.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       04-09-2021, 9:04 AM Reply   
Yeap. Just like all democrats burn american flags.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-09-2021, 9:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
It's hard take anyone seriously that doesn't know that the Republican party is the party flying the Confederate flag. I mentioned this to Delta once before and he had no clue.
Funny. I proved to you that you do not have a clue. The flag is not the confederate flag. It is the battle flag of Virginia. The same state of the general that Lincoln wanted to actually run the union Army. You can try an paint it as racist, however that is your narrative. Again fake outrage and narratives from you communists.

Shall we post the democrats in their kkk attire marching on Washington flying hundreds of US flags?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-09-2021, 9:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Also, can you point to a Republican event that has a battle flag of Virginia as they flag of the party?

We can also point that only democrats fly communist flags and have actual hate for the American flag being flown in front of peoples homes and businesses.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       04-09-2021, 9:25 AM Reply   
Quote:

Are You F'n Kidding Me? You let this Right wing Rush Limbagh wanna be control the thoughts in Your Head? Here, these are the first topics on Dan O'Donnell's Facebook page,

"Dan O'Donnell presents an emotional tribute to Rush Limbaugh"
"God bless Rush Limbaugh"
"Wisconsin Election Committee Results Publicly Expose Election Irregularities which would have changed the results of the 2020 election if the rules were followed during the voting process."
"Airport hypocrisy, bombshell from Rudy, and early voting good news for Donald Trump."
"Leftists riot in a key swing state while Republicans confirm a US Supreme Court Justice"
"President Donald Trump dominates the final debate."
"COVID Hypocrisy, Elaine Chao, and trends point to a trump win."

Delta, You have No more credibility here. This discussion is OVER
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-09-2021, 9:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
So. I read you communists every day on here. You support open borders and the destruction of America and stomping out our freedoms. Your party purposefully creates this issues. 1) to try and keep power by flooding and settling illegals in Red parts of the country and then trying to make them citizens. 2) pushing crap like critical race theory 3) pushing crap like the 1816 (I believe that is the year) project 4) pushing anti science ideas that you can chose your gender 5) pushing anti religion doctrines.

All of which are communist platforms for the most part. You are choosing people to make a choice. OF course we all know if you don't agree with all this race baiting, you are a racist to begin with. You have diluted what it means to be a racist so much that no common sense person would believe you to begin with. I have seen both sides of the black culture. I have lived with black people that were pretty cool and relatively conservative and loving people and they were democrats. I grew up down at their house since I was 2 years old. All my buddies friends are all Republicans and the ones who used to say racist crap were democrats. Of the irony never left me on why my buddy was a democrat while that stuff was true.

I have also lived around the toxic bay area where it is pure race baiting and everyone hates each other based simply on skin color and hate it if you do not see skin color. I have been chanted at as death to white people simply for getting on the rail system. I have been approached by someone waling 50 yards out of their way and fist pumped with that person not know I would have destroyed them and I went back at them. I have had a white liberal apologize to me for putting me around black people and I was like for what? I do not know what you democrats believe when it comes to this crap. I have seen over and over again in my old neighborhood black people come out to visit their aunt's or move in in general and get caught almost immediately breaking into peoples houses or robbing our mail boxes. I have seen the crime stats and seen how many murders each year that blacks commit. I have seen how toxic the black culture has been in respect to treating women and each other in videos, song and action. I also talk to the hispanic people at work who dislike black people because of all the trouble they have with black people. Asians? You want to know who is on film day after day beating up Asians but you democrats and commie media do not point out? You wait for a sex deranged white guy who shoots up Asians and whites to start to claim Asian hate when it is democrats who are beating them up day after day.

I have witnessed decades of the democrat party using black and white to turn each other against one another. Jesse Jackson and Sharpton come to mind.

You have burned and looting so much and pointed to it being a black/white thing, that I at this point do not care if people chose a side. I can see why plain talking white people want no part of it. You have to want to get involved or be like I was where you simply grew up with it to want to get involved with that $hit show. You have told every day white people that they are the issue with the world so much that they are not going to stand for it. So excuse them while they don't buy into your brand of marxism. Most people are not nuanced enough to separate black people from the democrats marxist who say they represent blacks and uphold all these bad behaviors. They simply make a generalization of, F those people over there. They simply say they do not want anything to do with that. It is done on purpose by you marxists. You have to if you are going to have a proper civil war and that is what you are pushing for. I, for one, am going with pro America and anti commie side.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-09-2021, 9:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Are You F'n Kidding Me? You let this Right wing Rush Limbagh wanna be control the thoughts in Your Head? Here, these are the first topics on Dan O'Donnell's Facebook page,

"Dan O'Donnell presents an emotional tribute to Rush Limbaugh"
"God bless Rush Limbaugh"
"Wisconsin Election Committee Results Publicly Expose Election Irregularities which would have changed the results of the 2020 election if the rules were followed during the voting process."
"Airport hypocrisy, bombshell from Rudy, and early voting good news for Donald Trump."
"Leftists riot in a key swing state while Republicans confirm a US Supreme Court Justice"
"President Donald Trump dominates the final debate."
"COVID Hypocrisy, Elaine Chao, and trends point to a trump win."

Delta, You have No more credibility here. This discussion is OVER
I notice you did not mention anything from the article and went to headlines of other topics that have not been discussed. I also posted the Ben Shaprio discussion on the topic that you did not bother to read.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-09-2021, 9:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Funny. I proved to you that you do not have a clue. The flag is not the confederate flag. It is the battle flag of Virginia. The same state of the general that Lincoln wanted to actually run the union Army. You can try an paint it as racist, however that is your narrative. Again fake outrage and narratives from you communists.
Wow, you are a pedantic idiot.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-09-2021, 9:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Shall we post the democrats in their kkk attire marching on Washington flying hundreds of US flags?
How far back do you have to go in history to find one of these? Because there are tons of republicans displaying the confederate "battle" flag right now. And it isn't a flag that the party of Lincoln was flying.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-09-2021, 9:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
How far back do you have to go in history to find one of these? Because there are tons of republicans displaying the confederate "battle" flag right now. And it isn't a flag that the party of Lincoln was flying.
Did you ask all these "Republicans" if A) they are Republicans and B) Why they are flying it? Of the people that I even known to fly them, is they were against centralized government and it it was more of a shot at centralized planners and a rebel expression against government control. Black had nothing to do with it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-09-2021, 9:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Seems like we could go to 2010 while you democrats were electing the KKK guy to congress. He certainly stood under the US flag and Bill Clinton even defended the guy as having to be in the kkk during his day.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-09-2021, 10:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Wow, you are a pedantic idiot.
Sounds like you guys when trying to correct Grant and dismissing his entire posts. You did that for years.

Idiot is redundant with you so I will not mention it.

It is not a small nuance. If you are going to argue what people mean and the meaning of what they mean (even though you never asked anyone), then you should not get into the discussion. You commies automatically assume the worst of people based on what you want to believe. Just like your buddies and the Weinstein thing. Going around blaming all white males of rape culture when it was simply the hollywood commies running around raping each other and then projecting that on the rest of us.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-09-2021, 10:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
So. I read you communists every day on here. You support open borders and the destruction of America and stomping out our freedoms. Your party purposefully creates this issues. 1) to try and keep power by flooding and settling illegals in Red parts of the country and then trying to make them citizens. 2) pushing crap like critical race theory 3) pushing crap like the 1816 (I believe that is the year) project 4) pushing anti science ideas that you can chose your gender 5) pushing anti religion doctrines.

All of which are communist platforms for the most part. You are choosing people to make a choice. OF course we all know if you don't agree with all this race baiting, you are a racist to begin with. You have diluted what it means to be a racist so much that no common sense person would believe you to begin with. I have seen both sides of the black culture. I have lived with black people that were pretty cool and relatively conservative and loving people and they were democrats. I grew up down at their house since I was 2 years old. All my buddies friends are all Republicans and the ones who used to say racist crap were democrats. Of the irony never left me on why my buddy was a democrat while that stuff was true.

I have also lived around the toxic bay area where it is pure race baiting and everyone hates each other based simply on skin color and hate it if you do not see skin color. I have been chanted at as death to white people simply for getting on the rail system. I have been approached by someone waling 50 yards out of their way and fist pumped with that person not know I would have destroyed them and I went back at them. I have had a white liberal apologize to me for putting me around black people and I was like for what? I do not know what you democrats believe when it comes to this crap. I have seen over and over again in my old neighborhood black people come out to visit their aunt's or move in in general and get caught almost immediately breaking into peoples houses or robbing our mail boxes. I have seen the crime stats and seen how many murders each year that blacks commit. I have seen how toxic the black culture has been in respect to treating women and each other in videos, song and action. I also talk to the hispanic people at work who dislike black people because of all the trouble they have with black people. Asians? You want to know who is on film day after day beating up Asians but you democrats and commie media do not point out? You wait for a sex deranged white guy who shoots up Asians and whites to start to claim Asian hate when it is democrats who are beating them up day after day.

I have witnessed decades of the democrat party using black and white to turn each other against one another. Jesse Jackson and Sharpton come to mind.

You have burned and looting so much and pointed to it being a black/white thing, that I at this point do not care if people chose a side. I can see why plain talking white people want no part of it. You have to want to get involved or be like I was where you simply grew up with it to want to get involved with that $hit show. You have told every day white people that they are the issue with the world so much that they are not going to stand for it. So excuse them while they don't buy into your brand of marxism. Most people are not nuanced enough to separate black people from the democrats marxist who say they represent blacks and uphold all these bad behaviors. They simply make a generalization of, F those people over there. They simply say they do not want anything to do with that. It is done on purpose by you marxists. You have to if you are going to have a proper civil war and that is what you are pushing for. I, for one, am going with pro America and anti commie side.
The aluminum foil is cutting off the blood flow to your head. Or i hope thats the problem.
Why is it the R's bring up Civil War every week?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-09-2021, 10:17 AM Reply   
Why are democrats pushing for civil war and destruction of America every week?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-09-2021, 10:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Why are democrats pushing for civil war and destruction of America every week?
Who are the Dems pushing for Civil War?
You do realize who the army you will be facing once you start your civil war is?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-09-2021, 3:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
You do realize who the army you will be facing once you start your civil war is?
Not the democrat army. If something like that seriously pops off, you thing the army is really going to not take sides or stay out of the way? We already are in a cold civil war right now. I hate your side for being lying cheating one world commies and you obviously hate us because you have been trying to destroy America for over 100 years. It gets to the point where it looks like you democrats have opened the border enough and cheated enough to keep the other side from even participating, it will pop off. There is something about the power of fairness. Once that is gone, there really is nothing left for society to live for and it is going to get real ugly.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       04-09-2021, 3:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Fox news speaks and republicans listen, there is no doubt that Fox news is pedaling this scenario, yet, No North or South, Not even an East or West, No States succession, there was a failed insurrection, maybe it started when that 17 year old kid crossed State lines to run away from protesters and trip over his own shoe strings, laying on the ground firing and killing people who were protesting earlier?

https://www.foxnews.com/media/nyt-co...biden-election
https://www.foxnews.com/media/brit-h...post-civil-war
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...-built/616788/
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-10-2021, 10:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Not the democrat army. If something like that seriously pops off, you thing the army is really going to not take sides or stay out of the way?
The army is going to take the side of law and order.

Quote:
We already are in a cold civil war right now. I hate your side for being lying cheating one world commies and you obviously hate us because you have been trying to destroy America for over 100 years.
That certainly explains your kooky posts.

Quote:
It gets to the point where it looks like you democrats have opened the border enough and cheated enough to keep the other side from even participating, it will pop off. There is something about the power of fairness. Once that is gone, there really is nothing left for society to live for and it is going to get real ugly.
It's called an election. Yes, it got ugly in the last one. Tooled idiots did a lot of stupid stuff. But ultimately the dust settled and law and order is prevailing. We'll see how many of those kooky idiots are regretting their actions.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-11-2021, 4:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
You trying to destroy America for 50 years before you were even born is quite an achievement.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       04-12-2021, 9:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Not the democrat army. If something like that seriously pops off, you thing the army is really going to not take sides or stay out of the way? We already are in a cold civil war right now. I hate your side for being lying cheating one world commies and you obviously hate us because you have been trying to destroy America for over 100 years. It gets to the point where it looks like you democrats have opened the border enough and cheated enough to keep the other side from even participating, it will pop off. There is something about the power of fairness. Once that is gone, there really is nothing left for society to live for and it is going to get real ugly.
Dude, are you being radicalized right before our eyes!? Or is this just keyboard warrior tough-talk?

As far as I know, there are no communists in congress. No one is suggesting that the government seize the means of production. As far as I know, they are all on the socialist spectrum. From Bernie to Rand Paul.

What would your civil war even look like? You going to go kill your democrat neighbors or something? You are talking crazy talk. If the army is that band of army surplus wearing kooks that stormed the capital, I don't think we have much to worry about. Or are you way off into the wack-a-do "Trump is secretly controlling the army using the space force to undermine the sinister democrat pedophile cabal QAnnon crap"?

Our military is going to follow the chain of command where the commander in chief sits on top. But even he could not turn the military on citizens. There are just too many layers and too many safeguards.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-12-2021, 2:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
Dude, are you being radicalized right before our eyes!? Or is this just keyboard warrior tough-talk?.
A bit of both I think, the grip on reality is slipping but I doubt he intends to go postal.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-13-2021, 8:26 AM Reply   
Quote:

It's called an election. Yes, it got ugly in the last one. Tooled idiots did a lot of stupid stuff. But ultimately the dust settled and law and order is prevailing. We'll see how many of those kooky idiots are regretting their actions.
Is it? You have opened the border right in tune with your Marxist ideology. What is it now, over 100,000 since the Biden took over? You realize that even the new york times wrote an article a number of years ago about how to replace Republicans in the red states? It was not about moving. It was about immigration. Kalifornia went from a Republican state to a democrat state in just over 20 years. You think that Republicans simply just started hating the Republican party? Also fun fact, the latino population exploded in kalifornia in that time frame too. Pretty easy when you let 11 million illegals in and then they have 2 plus kids each who now vote in their parents and families interest to destroy the border. There has never been a demographic change in any society in history outside of a major war. No problem for you guys as long as you think you are getting your shinny object.

As far as kooky idiots, I see you guys doubling down. Still out rioting. Still pushing your marxism. still pushing the race card over every incident. You did not learn.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-13-2021, 9:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Dude, are you being radicalized right before our eyes!? Or is this just keyboard warrior tough-talk?

As far as I know, there are no communists in congress. No one is suggesting that the government seize the means of production. As far as I know, they are all on the socialist spectrum. From Bernie to Rand Paul.

What would your civil war even look like? You going to go kill your democrat neighbors or something? You are talking crazy talk. If the army is that band of army surplus wearing kooks that stormed the capital, I don't think we have much to worry about. Or are you way off into the wack-a-do "Trump is secretly controlling the army using the space force to undermine the sinister democrat pedophile cabal QAnnon crap"?

Our military is going to follow the chain of command where the commander in chief sits on top. But even he could not turn the military on citizens. There are just too many layers and too many safeguards.
Funny. I see "republicans" like you being radicalized. Personally I believe you are liar. You are not a Republican. You would rather work with a party that is trying to destroy you and the country vs work with your own president at the time. Tells me a lot about your so called party affiliation.

You tell me what "your" civil war will look like? Encourage people you know that will vote for your will by the millions in hopes to get power? You mean things like that? You don't believe this people are communists? Do you see their approach to your rights? Specifically your first and second? People being beat up, fired, and note allowed to exercise their rights based on not believing the democrat platform?

Lets look into your not a communist thoughts:

Communism is the realization of a Stateless society where all are equal.

This sounds nothing at all like the democrats? Open border policies. Trying to limit states rights? constantly pushing to equal results legislation? May I add, trying to squash religion in their fight? Heck your BLM heros actually state they are marxists. Bernie literally honeymooned in the Soviet Union during the height of the cold war. The democrat party actually asked the Soviets with help to defeat Reagan and made proposals to give their leaders air time on our network news to tell their story. Democrats are not commies? please....

As far as those kooks who went to the capital. Only person who was armed and shot someone was the government. Look what a bunch of unarmed people did. Besides, you really think that people will just show up and take on an army? The Americans during the revolution did the shoot and scoot methods. It is the same technique your buddies in Portland are doing. Create just enough havoc to wear down the population into giving in. It is the same strategy you fell for with the media constantly making stuff up about Trump. You got wore down enough to believe Trump was the issue, when it was the media who was the issue. So much so that you as a supposed weak minded republican feel for it enough that you would be willing to accept potential life altering legislation just so you could have some peace with the media. You are a sucker. Don't need any Qanon conspiracy to see that.

Just telling you. Keep flooding in 3rd grade educated illegals, keep moving wealth and jobs out of the country in the name of your global warming scam, and keep violating peoples rights and you will have your war. It will look like social unrest to start. Just more and more violence except you will notice it will be the former middle class doing it. That is when you are going to see the signs. Call people kooks all you want but it will happen if you keep going. I hope does not because no one wants that type of society, but there will only be so much you can do. You have your marxist buddies out on the streets trying to destroy things. Now you have other groups and some racist groups trying to counter these people and gain membership. Maybe this is just a repeat of the 60's and people will grow tired, however this seems different. The democrat are doubling down on limiting rights and opening the borders. back in the day it was just more about free love and antiwar but they would fight like hell against censor ship.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-13-2021, 9:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Funny. I see "republicans" like you being radicalized. Personally I believe you are liar. You are not a Republican. You would rather work with a party that is trying to destroy you and the country vs work with your own president at the time. Tells me a lot about your so called party affiliation.

You tell me what "your" civil war will look like? Encourage people you know that will vote for your will by the millions in hopes to get power? You mean things like that? You don't believe this people are communists? Do you see their approach to your rights? Specifically your first and second? People being beat up, fired, and note allowed to exercise their rights based on not believing the democrat platform?

This sounds nothing at all like the democrats? Open border policies. Trying to limit states rights? constantly pushing to equal results legislation? May I add, trying to squash religion in their fight? Heck your BLM heros actually state they are marxists. Bernie literally honeymooned in the Soviet Union during the height of the cold war. The democrat party actually asked the Soviets with help to defeat Reagan and made proposals to give their leaders air time on our network news to tell their story. Democrats are not commies? please....

As far as those kooks who went to the capital. Only person who was armed and shot someone was the government. Look what a bunch of unarmed people did. Besides, you really think that people will just show up and take on an army? The Americans during the revolution did the shoot and scoot methods. It is the same technique your buddies in Portland are doing. Create just enough havoc to wear down the population into giving in. It is the same strategy you fell for with the media constantly making stuff up about Trump. You got wore down enough to believe Trump was the issue, when it was the media who was the issue. So much so that you as a supposed weak minded republican feel for it enough that you would be willing to accept potential life altering legislation just so you could have some peace with the media. You are a sucker. Don't need any Qanon conspiracy to see that.

Just telling you. Keep flooding in 3rd grade educated illegals, keep moving wealth and jobs out of the country in the name of your global warming scam, and keep violating peoples rights and you will have your war. It will look like social unrest to start. Just more and more violence except you will notice it will be the former middle class doing it. That is when you are going to see the signs. Call people kooks all you want but it will happen if you keep going. I hope does not because no one wants that type of society, but there will only be so much you can do. You have your marxist buddies out on the streets trying to destroy things. Now you have other groups and some racist groups trying to counter these people and gain membership. Maybe this is just a repeat of the 60's and people will grow tired, however this seems different. The democrat are doubling down on limiting rights and opening the borders. back in the day it was just more about free love and antiwar but they would fight like hell against censor ship.
" (ralph) Join Date: Apr 2002 Yesterday, 1:56 PM Reply Quick Reply
Quote:
Dude, are you being radicalized right before our eyes!? Or is this just keyboard warrior tough-talk?.
A bit of both I think, the grip on reality is slipping but I doubt he intends to go postal."

The concern is what happens as the grip on reality slips. See above.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-13-2021, 10:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
" (ralph) Join Date: Apr 2002 Yesterday, 1:56 PM Reply Quick Reply
Quote:
A bit of both I think, the grip on reality is slipping but I doubt he intends to go postal."

The concern is what happens as the grip on reality slips. See above.
Been talking about this for 20 years. Coming more and more apparent. Care to share where Kalifornia got a roughly 80/20 democrat to republican split in just 20 years? Did the democrats not like freedoms, growth and free college during Republican rule?

Don't remember a Republican governor getting caught on tape in Mexico telling the Mexican government in a speech that he could not wait for mexico and kalifornia to become one great region again. Gray Davis certainly got caught doing that.

Don't remember Republicans working to make sure we could not track the existence of illegals in the state like the democrats have.

Don't remember the Republicans voting to give illegals benefits from the state taxpayers like the democrats have. Seem to remember a 71% vote of the people at the time voted to not let illegals get benefits to be overturned by the commie court in Kalifornia.

Republicans don't seem to be the party that taxes the citizens in the tune of 45 to 60 billion dollars a year to support the 3rd grade educated.

Wonder why the democrats need all this?????? Hmmmm....... wonder why?

Wonder why Biden and company support his too? hmmmm.........

Wonder why places like the new york times write articles on how to replace Republicans in border states? hmmm........
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-13-2021, 11:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Fox news speaks and republicans listen, there is no doubt that Fox news is pedaling this scenario, yet, No North or South, Not even an East or West, No States succession, there was a failed insurrection, maybe it started when that 17 year old kid crossed State lines to run away from protesters and trip over his own shoe strings, laying on the ground firing and killing people who were protesting earlier?

https://www.foxnews.com/media/nyt-co...biden-election
https://www.foxnews.com/media/brit-h...post-civil-war
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...-built/616788/
Funny. You little article says nothing of the thousand upon thousands of shows and articles painting Americans as racist and what ever else, yet tries to say fox news is doing it. The guys in the article from the Atlantic see the same thing as we see in this forum and I have never heard of them and don't watch these supposed programs. We can see it with our own eyes. it is pretty simple if you study history on what the democrat party is trying to do to America. You really think that everything that everyone does in life is based on skin color? You really think that a party who says they want to stamp out poverty in America is doing that by illegally importing millions of poorly educated non English speakers to America?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-13-2021, 5:47 PM Reply   
Quote:

Law and order is prevailing ......... just curious if you’ve seen the latest crime stats ?????????Apparently you’ve missed all the recent bills passed across the country in commie cities and states across the Nation completely restricting the ability to enforce law and order ?????? Or maybe you missed all the 180’s those Democratic cities demanding defunding the police are making because of the out of control violence due to them attempting to eliminate law and order. Yea the dems are all for law and order. Meanwhile in Baltimore bodies are dropping from bullets at record paces not seen in decades. People are getting guns shoved in their face daily, and what is the state doing ???

https://www.lawofficer.com/maryland-...ill-of-rights/

You’re really going down the rabbit hole first dismissing one of the most highly regarded subject matter experts in the nation as clickbait, now following it up this idiotic statement.

Last edited by xstarrider; 04-13-2021 at 5:49 PM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-13-2021, 5:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Law and order is prevailing ......... just curious if you’ve seen the latest crime stats ?
Sure have, how come most Pedo's are Republican law makers?

https://www.rawstory.com/missouri-ri...d-molestation/
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-13-2021, 6:08 PM Reply   
Maybe you meant the law and order our resident 95SN supports. You know that Jacob Blake guy the dems popped up to hero status on their campaign trail. You know, the one Biden posed with and who’s family he personally invited to the inauguration? You know the one who held a woman captive against her will at knife point , the one that attempted to shoot patrons of a bar until the mag fell out of his gun and he couldn’t fire , you know the savage that was shot after he tried to stab officers attempting to arrest him on based on a warrant for raping a 14yr old girl and active charges of unlawful restraint/ domestic. You mean the support of law and order of Biden and Harris had while condemning the police for doing their jobs and following every rule in place in this scenario ? That law and order ? I guess the independent investigation of the officers that led to no criminal charges of the officers to filed by the DA , and now the department investigation that cleared him of any wrong doing whatsoever is not law and order, but supporting the rioters that burned the city to the ground in their names is........that support of law and order ?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-13-2021, 6:11 PM Reply   
Quote:

If only animals could hire attorneys , you guys would have your hands full over there with accusations
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-13-2021, 6:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
If only animals could hire attorneys , you guys would have your hands full over there with accusations
You guys cut down the accusations by shooting the suspects with your "tasers"
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       04-14-2021, 5:05 AM Reply   
Quote:

Your tea party/freedom caucus style of Republican is running the party off of a cliff. There are no more votes to be had to the right! Moderates and right leaning independents went along for the ride for a few years, but Trump disrestpected/shunned them (you know, just like you do me) and those are the votes republicans need to win. Without them the GOP is heading into dark times and no amount of anger and crying is going to take down a democrat super majority. I am a republican, not a cultist. I believe in compromise because that is how deals get made. You can't always get what you want, but if you negotiate well you can get most of what you want and move America down the road at the same time. America is stalled out.

You watch too much Fox News. First, a lie is not a form of protected speech. Second, there are already gun laws so your rights to own a zero-recoil grenade launcher is already infringed. Most of the gun laws are ridiculous. It took me 10 months to get a class III for my suppressor and I had to set up a trust yet I can buy the gun for it in just a few minutes. That is just dumb, but commonsense is compromise and compromise is surrender.... So talk of things like cool-off periods evolves into gun grabbing on Tucker Carlson Tonight and now I can't get any 9mm ammo for a casual day at the range. What happened to everyones Obama stockpile?

There is no need for a civil war, just civility. The GOP needs to create a platform and candidates most Americans want (That is how democracy is supposed to work). Only one GOP president has won the popular vote in 30 years and that is a major problem. Even when they do win the electoral college most Americans are not behind them.

I did not support Trump because I know a con when I see one. He lived up to and even exceeded my worst expectations. He ran for president to boost his failing brand. He conned 100s of millions out of his followers and his campaign went through cash like "monkeys with flame throwers." He passed on a $400k salary yet raked in millions staying at his own overpriced properties. He was a threat to party and in the end became a threat to democracy. And even after he lost, for good measure, he decided to jump into the middle of the Georgia Senate race and handed the senate to the democrats as well. He was the worst thing to happen to the party, but the inevitable end to the path your style of republican was heading. The sooner the GOP can quit wasting time crying over fraud while providing no evidence and admit why they really lost, the sooner the party can move forward. We have the justices you all sold your soul for, now get back to governing.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-14-2021, 2:01 PM Reply   
Quote:

No... Most of them are convicted are democrats from hollywood. Democrats are only good at accusing Republicans of it. It is called projection.

Did you happen across the guy from CNN admitting they would just make stuff up about Trump. They would reference an opinion peace from another left wing outlet, have a round table of so called experts then portray this stuff about Trump that they did not have any evidence just using it as propaganda. Guy even admitted they were propaganda and that they made sure to only film Biden in good light to make him look younger.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-14-2021, 2:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Your tea party/freedom caucus style of Republican is running the party off of a cliff. There are no more votes to be had to the right! Moderates and right leaning independents went along for the ride for a few years, but Trump disrestpected/shunned them (you know, just like you do me) and those are the votes republicans need to win. Without them the GOP is heading into dark times and no amount of anger and crying is going to take down a democrat super majority. I am a republican, not a cultist. I believe in compromise because that is how deals get made. You can't always get what you want, but if you negotiate well you can get most of what you want and move America down the road at the same time. America is stalled out.

You watch too much Fox News. First, a lie is not a form of protected speech. Second, there are already gun laws so your rights to own a zero-recoil grenade launcher is already infringed. Most of the gun laws are ridiculous. It took me 10 months to get a class III for my suppressor and I had to set up a trust yet I can buy the gun for it in just a few minutes. That is just dumb, but commonsense is compromise and compromise is surrender.... So talk of things like cool-off periods evolves into gun grabbing on Tucker Carlson Tonight and now I can't get any 9mm ammo for a casual day at the range. What happened to everyones Obama stockpile?

There is no need for a civil war, just civility. The GOP needs to create a platform and candidates most Americans want (That is how democracy is supposed to work). Only one GOP president has won the popular vote in 30 years and that is a major problem. Even when they do win the electoral college most Americans are not behind them.

I did not support Trump because I know a con when I see one. He lived up to and even exceeded my worst expectations. He ran for president to boost his failing brand. He conned 100s of millions out of his followers and his campaign went through cash like "monkeys with flame throwers." He passed on a $400k salary yet raked in millions staying at his own overpriced properties. He was a threat to party and in the end became a threat to democracy. And even after he lost, for good measure, he decided to jump into the middle of the Georgia Senate race and handed the senate to the democrats as well. He was the worst thing to happen to the party, but the inevitable end to the path your style of republican was heading. The sooner the GOP can quit wasting time crying over fraud while providing no evidence and admit why they really lost, the sooner the party can move forward. We have the justices you all sold your soul for, now get back to governing.
News flash. All political people are cons. At least we had one that fought for America. Trump did not disrespect or shun middle America. He shunned leftist internationalist policy mixed in with pure propaganda.

As far as guns. You have not lived in kalifornia or new york. I had to buy 2 guns in order to just buy ammo for my other guns due to the paperwork nightmares. Can not simply order ammo online without a company willing to deal with a FFL locally and visa versa. Have to have odd featureless AR's that make it so you can not have a good grip on the rifle. About 3 local gun shops are going under due to all of kalifonia's walk a dog on 3 foot leash but not on a 2 or 4 foot leash laws. California even made it illegal to sell updated guns from any manufacturer. Can not buy any glock past gen 3. Can't buy the new sigs. Any of them. These are the same people they are taking to DC to run those departments. We are not talking about cooling off periods. They are gaming the system and you should think your god whoever that may or may not be for you godless types, that some Republicans actually had the balls to "sell their soul" for the supreme court or you rights would be thrown in the trash in a minute. You want to talk "civil". Look at the places that have strict gun laws and see how that is working for them. The federal law already has cooling "off" that and gun show loop holes were already proven a lie 2 decades ago.

Don't watch fox news. I typically read leftist sites. Spent a decade on Democrat Underground reading their tripe. If you think a lie is not protected (and it is by the way), then cnn needs life in prison.

I actually am pretty much center left in almost all things believe it or not. However living in a communist country, I am considered a radical.

You need to realize which ball game you are playing. The left is not looking for compromise. They are looking for compliance. America being stalled out is actually exactly what you want. That is what people lived and died many a lifetime to achieve. That means you finally reached equilibrium, thus people like me want to live there. That is why I am a centrist. You do realize there was a time where a democrat was the one having to make arguments in regards to censorship. There was a short time where you did not get beat up or your property destroyed for your beliefs. People used to and people fought that fight to stop it. Your brand of compromise is to give in to tyrants. You must honestly believe that democrats have your best interest in mind with a little divergence on if you like to give it or take it.

You keep saying you are a Republican. What I hear from our so called kalifornia republican is he is mad that Trump would not open the border so he could make more money of exploiting slave labor for profit. Neither of you have had a single Republican talking point. While I agree there are no more votes to be had on the right, there is still such absolutes like not turning in your rights and losing the country to due mass illegal immigration so the democrats can keep power. Our rights and our borders are not a compromise period. They are absolutes and many have and will die again for them. It is the nature of humans.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-14-2021, 2:37 PM Reply   
Quote:

Btw, you are not getting a suppressor in kalifornia even with any paperwork. You are not getting a ar pistol and I have to look, but I also belive you are not getting a short barreled rifle either. That is on top of any updated design of any handgun. The goal is to have the manufacturers lose interest in making these odd changes that do nothing and just leave the state. And they pretty much have, thus all the gun shops closing. This is what they have in mind for you too.

You see, you have the luxury in believing that a political party has interest in being reasonable with you because you live in a state that has freedoms and can not imagine them not being there. We can not even have any modification to a car or truck without a ton of hoops to jump through as dictated by an un-elected board. The list goes on and on and this is made possible to by democrats letting illegals in the state and promising them special rights and more access to the tax payers money. They simple raise more taxes or regulations to pay. That is why Texas is being flooded with middle class people from kalifornia. Even when the citizens voted 2 decades ago to stop this by 71%, the court very much like the one you say Republicans "sold out for" reversed the peoples decision saying it was not in the state constitution. Now we have what we have today in this state. This is coming for Texas. You are not going to get compromise. You are going to get overran.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-14-2021, 6:58 PM Reply   
Delta is really beating the "replacement theory" drum. What isn't obvious is why he thinks that all immigrants would vote democrat?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_...e-fourquet29-8
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-15-2021, 2:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Delta is really beating the "replacement theory" drum. What isn't obvious is why he thinks that all immigrants would vote democrat?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_...e-fourquet29-8
Because it is a historical fact with Mexican, central America and south America illegal immigrants. legal immigrants are all over in voting but being many start out poor then want benefits from the system so they vote for that. Seems that most that have come from socialist countries tend to reject those policies. This is not about all immigrants. It is about 11 million known illegals. I know for a fact this is what happens. Even if they are not voting illegally and for sure their children that should not be here then vote to open the border and to get benefits for their parents. I will never support giving benefits or opening our border to people who already started their time illegally. You can not absorb every 3rd grade educated person into your country. You will not have a country soon especially when the democrats are shipping our jobs overseas. It will be ultra rich and ultra poor. No middle class.

Kalifornia went from a Republican state to a highly lopsided democrat state in just the time I have live here.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-15-2021, 3:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
You guys cut down the accusations by shooting the suspects with your "tasers"
Funny, two of the biggest cases were officers going for their tasers that ended up shooting during stress. How about this. Quit supporting idiots who have warrants for robberies, beating women, pistol whipping cops and then deciding to resist arrest and those situations won't happen. I don't think you understand what it is like dealing with a violent culture who's own culture has grown up to be opposite of your when it comes to right and wrong.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-15-2021, 3:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Funny, two of the biggest cases were officers going for their tasers that ended up shooting during stress. How about this. Quit supporting idiots who have warrants for robberies, beating women, pistol whipping cops and then deciding to resist arrest and those situations won't happen. I don't think you understand what it is like dealing with a violent culture who's own culture has grown up to be opposite of your when it comes to right and wrong.
State licensed violence is still violence delta. If you want to reduce this type of offending you have to re-analyze what causes the environment which produces this culture.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-16-2021, 7:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
State licensed violence is still violence delta. If you want to reduce this type of offending you have to re-analyze what causes the environment which produces this culture.
I have. It is the environment of lowered expectations. I have laid it out for you for years. Since the democrats implemented their policies on supposedly "helping" blacks instead of deliberately hurting blacks, the black family has gone from 21% with one parent to 71% with one parent. Now couple that with the direct quote of the democrat president at the time who said "we will give them something. We will give them enough but not enough to matter. We will have those N$gg#rs voting democrat for the next 200 years".

You have motivation and you have results. crime rate has rocketed up in the black community as well. Asians on the other hand got the opposite treatment. They keep their family units in tact but they are actually made to achieve higher score on tests to get into college and get jobs. They are excelling in American society even though too face very similar perceived treatment. Why is that? It is the racists power of lowered expectations and then coupling that with enabling criminal mindsets. If the democrats said to knock your sh$t off, they criminal mind would have no where to run. Instead they are enabled thus empowered and it is done on purpose. Why? Look at the communist manifesto. You have to destroy society to rebuild in their image.

Go watch some of these youtube videos where they bring various groups together and ask them questions and it will surprise you also that many minorities feel the same impact of "special rights" because they too wonder if they only got what they got due to a law vs actually being able to compete. They know they are being looked at sideways if they are in a good position.