Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       02-26-2021, 1:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
How can you prove the negative, xstar? Who knows, maybe the mini baby boom resulting from the initial lockdown will result in the birth of a terrible leader the likes of which the world has never known. Or the next messiah.

I don’t envy the public health folks. It’s their fault when things go wrong, and when they are successful then they were crying wolf.

Actually as a cop I would think you’d be tuned into that sort of paradox. See your defund the police posts in recent months.

Do you have a link to the fauci quote? I haven’t seen that.

EDIT: have you been vax’d yet xstar? Just curious.

You make an interesting statement. [B] I don’t envy the public health folks. It’s their fault when things go wrong, and when they are successful then they were crying wolf. [/U]

I am very well in tuned with that paradox. My bull**** o meter is also very well maintained.

Here’s one of the the only facts , Fauci isn’t a Medical expert. He’s a political hack that has served as one for decades . Almost his entire career has been at the helm of appointments and money fit government research handouts. His views and speeches are the biggest piles of politically motivated banter to fill the airwaves . The actual medical professions with real work experience in the trenches , specific focus , modern day research don’t come to the same conclusions he does. In fact recently most have completely disagreed with his conclusions and words. They’ve also muted their CDC health expert that told them to stop the bull****.

Here the entire quote.

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the US's leading infectious-disease expert, is fully vaccinated against the coronavirus, but it seems unlikely that you'll find him dining in any restaurants or catching a movie in theaters just yet.

"There are things, even if you're vaccinated, that you're not going to be able to do in society," Fauci said on Monday during a White House COVID-19 press briefing. "For example, indoor dining, theaters, places where people congregate. That's because of the safety of society."

So we’ve heard the year of criticizing Trump over his handling of corona. Give me 5 things he did poorly and then give me the 5 things he should’ve doing instead.

Last edited by xstarrider; 02-26-2021 at 1:08 PM.