Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-23-2014, 7:19 PM Reply   
It's still preseason. None of these games count on September 7th.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       08-25-2014, 11:44 AM Reply   
Hawks are just that good

Actually, I'm pretty pumped about how the offense looks. I know its just preseason but its nice to see all the scoring.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       08-25-2014, 11:48 AM Reply   
A Rams fan's journey is never an easy one. I'm guessing we've seen the last of Sam Bradford in a Rams uniform. A sad end to what could have been. Shaun Hill is officially anointed the greatest quarterback in the NFL. Remember the last time our star QB went down for the season in the pre-season. SUPER BOWL!! See you in Arizona!!
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       08-25-2014, 12:09 PM Reply   
I don't normally care when a division rival loses a key player but I feel bad for Sam. He seems like a good dude and he's a pretty damn good QB too.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       08-25-2014, 12:10 PM Reply   
Looks like the Rams should have listened to the scouts on Bradford after all...
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/3...e-sam-bradford
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-25-2014, 9:32 PM Reply   
^^^ Don't feel too bad. How bout that Niners offense? They're taking names and just killin it. I'm sure they'll show Seattle a thing or two come thanksgiving right?. D'oh!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-25-2014, 9:41 PM Reply   
Maybe a nice Pinot and the serotonin from the thanksgiving turkey will have me snoozin before kickoff and put me out of my misery... I gotta listen to most of my family up there bragging 24/7. It's KILLIN ME!!!
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       08-26-2014, 3:24 PM Reply   
A little late to the smack talk table. Sadly, I've got nothing bout my cowboys to talk smack about. I guess romo having the chance to lead all qb's in fantasy points is something to look forward too? I foresee a 6-10 season for the cowboys, and the stupid damn eagles winning the division pretty easily. I don't think the hawks will get back to the SB, as I believe the rules being enforced more tightly will definitely hinder them this season. Nothing against those players, but they will NOT have the same impact on that team this year.
Go Cowboys!?
Ugh.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       08-26-2014, 3:50 PM Reply   
^^You really think the PI rules being more enforced will keep the Hawks out of the SB?!?!?! They were the most penalized team last year and look what happened.

Carroll & the Hawks get fined $300k for too much contact during practice, Ray Rice suspended for 2 games for knocking his wife out. Seems about right.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-27-2014, 4:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeworld View Post
A Rams fan's journey is never an easy one. I'm guessing we've seen the last of Sam Bradford in a Rams uniform. A sad end to what could have been. Shaun Hill is officially anointed the greatest quarterback in the NFL. Remember the last time our star QB went down for the season in the pre-season. SUPER BOWL!! See you in Arizona!!
I predict another quiet exodus from this thread by you within the first six weeks this season.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       08-27-2014, 4:47 PM Reply   
Only if the Tony Romo/Russell Wilson comparison returns!
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       08-28-2014, 12:58 PM Reply   
Darren, I watched a small handful of hawks games last year, so I am in no way an expert on that team. I do believe they got away with much more than they should have though. Highly penalized, yes. Get away with a ton, also yes.
I just have a feeling this year, that with the emphasis being on eliminating the holds, and contacts downfield, we are going to see a record number of penalties being called. Seattle will be effected by this. A lot of other teams will too, but I just feel that the hawks will hurt the most from it. IMO. Not looking to start a war here, just an opinion.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       08-28-2014, 3:15 PM Reply   
^^Totally see your point. I think the new "emphasis" will effect every team, including the Hawks but so far in the preseason our starting DBs have been penalized the least (or so they are reporting here locally). I also think our offense is much improved over last year IF our starters can stay healthy.

With Bradford now done, I don't see the Hawks having too much trouble in the NFC West, or at least any more than last year. We play the AFC West & NFC East and other than the Broncos there isn't a team in that bunch that worries me too much. That leaves GB & Panthers both good teams but GB is at home and we know what happens at CLink (see fail mary), and the Panthers really now have no WRs.

If the 49ers don't make the Superbowl this year do they fire Harbaugh? More specifically if they lose to the Hawks again.
Old     (baitkiller)      Join Date: Jan 2010       09-01-2014, 7:22 AM Reply   
Hey Dave, I see the Rams cut Michele Sam.. I was just wondering if under the domestic violence rules; would he get 6 games for slapping his boyfriend?
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-01-2014, 5:59 PM Reply   
It's a shame Michael Sam didn't make any NFL team. He's a talented player. If he had been arrested on a domestic violence or robbery charge he would probably be playing right now.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-01-2014, 10:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by baitkiller View Post
Hey Dave, I see the Rams cut Michele Sam.. I was just wondering if under the domestic violence rules; would he get 6 games for slapping his boyfriend?
That's actually a good question. Maybe a slap on the limp wrist at least?
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       09-02-2014, 10:59 AM Reply   
Looking forward to GAME-ONE on THURSDAY...

Any predictions?
Attached Images

Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       09-02-2014, 11:50 AM Reply   
31-24 Hawks. They trail by a FG at the half but defense tightens up and they lead entire 4 th quarter.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       09-02-2014, 12:18 PM Reply   
I hope GB can keep it close. If the Seahawks are as strong as they appear, they could smash most teams at Century Link.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-02-2014, 3:01 PM Reply   
If previous primetime games played at CLink are any indication we may see another blown out.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-02-2014, 3:36 PM Reply   
^^ I think this one might come down to a controversial call on a last second hail mary....oh, wait never mind. The Hawks are good now. Blowout city. Hawks 27 GB 10.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-02-2014, 6:41 PM Reply   
I'm not going to call them out by name but I find it oh so fulfilling that a certain few Hawks bashers have decided to completely forgo the thread as we roll into week one. Guess some St Louis, Tennessee, Cinci, Dallas and Green Bay fans have decided it would be best to just plug their heads in the sand this season.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-02-2014, 9:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
^^ I think this one might come down to a controversial call on a last second hail mary....oh, wait never mind. The Hawks are good now. Blowout city. Hawks 27 GB 10.
Aaaaah yes. I think the only fair thing to do is to provide some form of retribution for that infamous call. Can I get an amen? Wait. Maybe we should hold off until the post season........ Did anyone else see that big mouthed Sherman get smoked in the red zone by the Raiders while he was in the game? It was epic... That was the first and only time in my life that I've ever rooted for the Raiders. And yes... I felt dirty afterwards.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       09-03-2014, 12:51 AM Reply   
It will be interesting to see if Dick Sherman can cover without grabbing onto the receiver for the duration of the route.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-03-2014, 5:47 AM Reply   
It's still early. The season doesn't start till tomorrow. Save your tears Hawks fans. There will be major flooding tomorrow after the game.The legion of boom won't even expel a fart. All will be quiet in Seattle.
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-03-2014, 7:07 AM Reply   
Seattle is favored by -6 at most books. 52% Of the public bettors are currently on Green bay taking the points.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-03-2014, 10:17 AM Reply   
I truly love how much people hate Sherman. He's rated by his peers as the best defensive player in the league, he talks the talk and walks the walk. Oh and he is smarter than you too.

BTW Packers will be starting a rookie center tomorrow night. Good luck buddy, between the 12s and Mebane you are in for a treat! GO HAWKS!!
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       09-03-2014, 11:04 AM Reply   
Seachickens suck. They will lose their first game. Rams rule. Suck it!
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-03-2014, 1:37 PM Reply   
^^That's more like it!!
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       09-03-2014, 2:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
he talks the talk and walks the walk
Being good at something does not afford someone the right to be a royal prick.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       09-03-2014, 4:10 PM Reply   
These guys live a few blocks from me. I call them the Legion of Booze. Pretty sick fan bus.
GO HAWKS!!!
Attached Images

Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-03-2014, 9:49 PM Reply   
Everone talking bout the Hawks defense. After tomorrow people will also be talking about their offense. Running game, special teams, kicking, passing game and on and on and on... Our offense is going to be off the chain this year!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-03-2014, 10:15 PM Reply   
I'm all good with a Seattle dominance (not really) as long as they can't cheat like last year. They need to actually win it inside of the rules. Any team can play ghetto ball if they're coached to. There will always be an asterisk next to their SB "win" of 2014 as far as I'm concerned, due to their chronic cheating that was not only coached but, overlooked by the refs.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-03-2014, 10:23 PM Reply   
Do I sound bitter? Naaaaah.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       09-04-2014, 1:12 AM Reply   
http://twitpic.com/e3dfnw/full
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       09-04-2014, 1:35 AM Reply   
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-04-2014, 9:23 AM Reply   
^^Great link....the Hawks must have shut that down too

And everyone that is bent out of shape about Sherman talking smack, you must hate Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, Deion Sanders, Tom Brady, too? Sherman talking trash is more about him getting attention thus $$. Same thing that Deion Sanders did. If Sherman just kept his mouth shut he would not have all the endorsements he has today. The quite/nice guy doesn't get paid in the NFL. Look at Lynch, he's a top RB in the league and doesn't have half the endorsements Sherman does.
Do I like Sherman's brash talk, not really but I also know that the NFL career is very short and you better get paid when you can because it can be over in one play.
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-04-2014, 11:45 AM Reply   
Personally I love all the Hawks haters, especially when they say that they cheated all year long....including in the SB. Just let me say 43-8. All the DB's in the league did the exact same thing last year as well. They all did it during preseason as well and they all got called for it. How many times were the Seahawks DB's called? Zero, zilch, nada, none. That's right, in 285 snaps the Hawks didn't have one single pass interference, defensive holding call or illegal contact calls. The same will translate into the regular season as well.

To all the Seahawk haters, eat your heart out. It looks like it's going to be yet another banner year for the Hawks and us 12's!

GO HAWKS!!!!
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-04-2014, 12:40 PM Reply   
Looks like the link is working now. Thanks, I was really excited to see a clip from three years ago in a blowout game, when Sherman lines up where he never does, and he simply guessed wrong. That's the best clip of Sherman you can get?!?!?! He must have been beat more than once in 4 years!?!?!? Oh actually maybe not.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       09-04-2014, 3:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I'm all good with a Seattle dominance (not really) as long as they can't cheat like last year. They need to actually win it inside of the rules. Any team can play ghetto ball if they're coached to. There will always be an asterisk next to their SB "win" of 2014 as far as I'm concerned, due to their chronic cheating that was not only coached but, overlooked by the refs.
How'd they cheat? Still crying yourself to sleep with your Peyton Manning pillow.

Little pre game funk at Cowgirls. Now onto Sound garden.
Attached Images

Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-04-2014, 8:35 PM Reply   
All this concern about the refs shutting LOB down... Rodgers was too chicken **** to even test them tonight. So much for that.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-04-2014, 8:55 PM Reply   
Did the refs even call a penalty against the Seahawks in the first three and a half quarters? Enough said. That combined with Green Bays poor defensive play equaled a easy win for the Hawks. A real yawner!
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       09-04-2014, 9:09 PM Reply   
How many throws to Sherman tonight? Lot of haters but that's a statement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiI6eUjDBGY&sns=em
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       09-04-2014, 9:10 PM Reply   
"Lord have mercy, we got Percy" -RW3

Man, Percy really opens things up and helps make our offense good. Dude is just so dangerous. Great game to start the season.

Go Hawks!!!
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       09-04-2014, 10:51 PM Reply   
It's like he's in a different gear than everyone else.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       09-04-2014, 10:58 PM Reply   
GB made a big mistake trying to run the ball all of the time. Mathews seems washed up too.

Harvin and Lynch are awesome. Great offensive play calling too.

Seattle looked good. Harvin is a huge addition. GB looked average.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-04-2014, 11:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonddad View Post
GB made a big mistake trying to run the ball all of the time. Mathews seems washed up too.

Harvin and Lynch are awesome. Great offensive play calling too.

Seattle looked good. Harvin is a huge addition. GB looked average.
X2^
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-04-2014, 11:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabledog View Post
How'd they cheat? Still crying yourself to sleep with your Peyton Manning pillow.

Lol! You must have missed all of last season. Don't feel too bad. The refs did too. It was however, a good legit win tonight by the chickens. The best highlight though was when Dick Sherman ( Seattle's Messiah) caused the fumble which got the ball back for GB after their punt... So awesome... I wish they'd play him more often.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-04-2014, 11:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by polarbill View Post
"Lord have mercy, we got Percy" -RW3

Man, Percy really opens things up and helps make our offense good. Dude is just so dangerous. Great game to start the season.

Go Hawks!!!
As much as I hate to admit it, he really is THAT good. Break a leg, Percy! Please!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-04-2014, 11:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabledog View Post

Manning pillow? Lol! You mean Soundgarden? Hey Darrin, 1994 called............ I'll leave the rest of the sentence for others to fill.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       09-05-2014, 8:31 AM Reply   
Yeah, spell check got me on Soundgarden but I had already had a few beers by then. They were the opening act before the game. It was pretty crazy downtown with record attendance. 94... Lol!! Actually 96 was a good year. Got to party with the Scud at Boardstock on Shasta before I moved up to raintown.

Personally I don’t think it is a good idea for Thomas or Harvin to be returning punts. Too much risk with key players.Thomas should have called the fair catch but it didn't really matter in the end.

Last edited by Cabledog; 09-05-2014 at 8:32 AM. Reason: .
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-05-2014, 8:48 AM Reply   
Well that went well. What's next?

Sherman did not cause that fumble ET3 did when he didn't fair catch that thing. Even saying Sherm "blocked" him into Earl is a streatch.

All in all we dominated what is supposed to be a very good team and a SB contender. Don't worry GB isn't that bad, we (yes we Bobby) just made them loom that way.

We're back bitches and we're carrying wallets that say Bad Azz MFer.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       09-05-2014, 9:26 AM Reply   
Yes, GB looked bad. Seattle looked good but not invincible. Especially at home. Lets see how they do away vs chargers and home vs Broncos.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-05-2014, 9:49 AM Reply   
We'll be treating the Chargers even worse than when we played them in the preseason and on 10 days rest
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-05-2014, 9:58 AM Reply   
Did you watch Russell Wilson last night? Three interceptions right in the Packers hands dropped. Seattle looks vulnerable with 3 excellent defenses in their division. Green Bay just didn't take advantage of their opportunities.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       09-05-2014, 10:03 AM Reply   
Matthews sure looked to be a shadow of his former self.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-05-2014, 10:47 AM Reply   
Was that preseason? Another blowout victory at the Clink. Rogers for MVP?!?!? Hahahahaha!!
BTW love that every Hawk interviewed was disappointed with how they played. Pretty sure they all want to win 50-0 every game.
Lacy 34 yards, Lynch 110 yards, you tell me which is the All-Pro?
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       09-05-2014, 11:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
Was that preseason? Another blowout victory at the Clink. Rogers for MVP?!?!? Hahahahaha!!
BTW love that every Hawk interviewed was disappointed with how they played. Pretty sure they all want to win 50-0 every game.
Lacy 34 yards, Lynch 110 yards, you tell me which is the All-Pro?
People who drafted LAcy in the top 5 or so of their fantasy draft might be sweating. First off he didn't look that great (definitely could be because of SEattle's D), but the dude looked better and he left with a concussion caused by Kam.

I love that we didn't play that good and still destroyed them.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-05-2014, 12:20 PM Reply   
Wilson moved to 29 wins after 2 and 1/16th of a season

Pure stud and a winner.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       09-05-2014, 1:37 PM Reply   
9ers fans are pretty quiet. I'd be nervous too.....
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       09-05-2014, 2:54 PM Reply   
49ers fans don't know what they have yet. It will be interesting to see what team shows up at Dallas. They have 2 great defenders sidelined (Aldon/Bowman) but in the past they filled in for Aldon fine so the only significant loss is with Bowman who is a supreme stud. They also have many offensive weapons that were not there last year. So, in balance, they should be in better shape than last year. KAP should have a hell of a day provided the oline gives him some time.
Old     (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       09-05-2014, 3:57 PM Reply   
Just here to say go saints! Seattle has owned them in the past. Hope we can get home field advantage this year. That stadium is rough to play in as the away team!
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       09-05-2014, 4:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
49ers fans don't know what they have yet. It will be interesting to see what team shows up at Dallas. They have 2 great defenders sidelined (Aldon/Bowman) but in the past they filled in for Aldon fine so the only significant loss is with Bowman who is a supreme stud. They also have many offensive weapons that were not there last year. So, in balance, they should be in better shape than last year. KAP should have a hell of a day provided the oline gives him some time.
49ers & Cowboys is the game I’m most interested in other than the epic one I was at last night. Dallas D was nonexistent last year so I’m not sure it will be a true test of the 9ers offensive additions and Kap’s expected progression in the pocket. The win loss ratio in pre-season doesn’t mean anything but I was concerned with Kap and the 1st teams ability to put up points and advance in the red zone. I love the rivalry that has developed over the years with the Hawks. I grew up in Nor Cal so I have a lot of 49ers fanatics in the family. Always makes the family get together more fun with some smack talk.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-05-2014, 4:55 PM Reply   
totally agree that Bowman is a huge loss for Santa Clara. He is a beast out there for them. Luckily Kap will probably run for about 200 yards on Sunday because we all know he can't throw it.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-06-2014, 8:03 AM Reply   
Call em Allas cuz they got no D
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-06-2014, 9:56 AM Reply   
^^^ lol!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-06-2014, 9:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
X2
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-08-2014, 9:52 AM Reply   
If Romo didn't play yesterday the Cowboys probably would have had a chance against Santa Clara. He is just terrible.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       09-08-2014, 10:22 AM Reply   
Week 1 play of the week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoiC...=youtube_gdata
Old     (phatboypimp)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-08-2014, 1:47 PM Reply   
Niners

Positive
-Kap looked pretty good - much better than pre-season
-Hyde is legit
-maybe the best wide receiving corp in the land

Negatives
- our O-line is porous
- our defense couldn't stop LaMichael James from running for a career day
- Our secondary is hurt and getting worse.

Maybe it is the "score more than they can" season for the Niners. I better get my Tums.

At least our fans traveled well

http://tinyurl.com/n8oab6o
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-08-2014, 2:46 PM Reply   
^^I watched the 1st quarter of that game and could not believe how much red was in the stands. Who knew that many Santa Clara fans would make the trip to Dallas?

As for the game I loved what I saw. 49er D letting Dallas run all over them, Romo throwing picks and handing the game to the 49ers on a silver platter, Kap not being able to do anything in the 2nd half against the worst defense in football. The NFC West is looking easier than I thought.

GO HAWKS!!
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       09-08-2014, 3:13 PM Reply   
[QUOTE=83Starsnstripes;1891713]^^I watched the 1st quarter of that game and could not believe how much red was in the stands. Who knew that many Santa Clara fans would make the trip to Dallas?

its no surprise. the niners and hawks are the new bandwagon teams. youre gonna see a lot of those two colors at visiting stadiums this year. especially in towns where the teams are garbage now, like dallas. its embarrasing being a cowboys fan nowadays. I certainly wouldnt sell my season tix if I had them, but I can understand why a lot of people dont even want to watch them play. they suck. I had hoped for a 6-10 season, but I think 2-12 is more likely. I would not be surprised if Garrett is the first coach canned this year, and that Romo doesnt finish the season as the starter. they suck.

go cowboys!?
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-08-2014, 3:20 PM Reply   
I'll be interested to see the power rankings after week 1 (if they do them). Some decent upsets and blow outs. I of course think Seattle will be the consensus number 1.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       09-08-2014, 7:38 PM Reply   
KAP looked great and the 49er's offense looked strong.Yet, they were hardly on the field with the Cowboys giving up effectively 3 defensive touch downs.

Another bright spot. Hyde had 50 yards on 7 rushes. Gore had 16 rushes for 63 yards. Hyde is going to be a huge player for the 49ers.

Last edited by diamonddad; 09-08-2014 at 7:44 PM.
Old     (BCPMike0663)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-08-2014, 8:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by phatboypimp View Post
Niners

Positive
-Kap looked pretty good - much better than pre-season
-Hyde is legit
-maybe the best wide receiving corp in the land

Negatives
- our O-line is porous
- our defense couldn't stop LaMichael James from running for a career day
- Our secondary is hurt and getting worse.

Maybe it is the "score more than they can" season for the Niners. I better get my Tums.

At least our fans traveled well

http://tinyurl.com/n8oab6o
The o-line was missing two starters.

I was happy with the secondary, especially once the starters got hurt.

Kap needs to become elite for the nines to have a chance and I am not sold he can do it.

Still the Niners are a play off team
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-09-2014, 8:04 AM Reply   
It's easy when you play a team with 0 defense and play against a QB that throws the other team the ball as often as he does his own. Let's face it The Allas Cowgirls suck!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-14-2014, 4:11 PM Reply   
The Seahawks got "OWNED" today. The Chargers "DOMINATED" in every category. 30-21 easy win against Sherman who also was "OWNED".
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       09-14-2014, 4:28 PM Reply   
Old     (DenverRider)      Join Date: Feb 2013       09-14-2014, 4:49 PM Reply   
Where are all the Seahawks fans today? All I hear is crickets. The Chargers??? Not the Broncos or the Niners but the Chargers. I am no longer worried about the game next week. How many of you cocky Hawks fans actually live in Seattle and how many became fans after they got good a couple of years ago? I respect no one whose favorite team is not the one in their home state. I wonder who the Broncos will be playing in the Super Bowl this season.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-14-2014, 4:58 PM Reply   
Sherman will be tested all year now. He's very vulnerable to getting burnt like toast. Example today.