Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (smuurph84)      Join Date: Oct 2008       07-25-2016, 8:00 AM Reply   
anyone know who rides behind the purple and white G on the north end of Lanier? (Dawsonvlle area) guy was tearing it up late yesterday afternoon! we just stopped and watched every time they came by!
Old     (biggator)      Join Date: Jul 2010       07-25-2016, 4:27 PM Reply   
Yep.. Owner's name is Scott - used to have a blue/gray 210. Good dude.

If you're up this way - I've got the Orange and Blue G (with the crappy rider behind it) and usually ride with another guy with a Blue/Black G (Schmo here on WW).

We've got a bunch of them up this way.
Old     (smuurph84)      Join Date: Oct 2008       07-26-2016, 10:45 AM Reply   
hi Mark, I would love to catch a ride/pull if you guys are ever looking for a 3rd. (never rode behind or even been in a G!!!) ( I m (37) and trying to get into surfing since im getting older but still love to wakeboard! ( I am extremely crappy at it too but still love doing it.!) I have the yellow and black axis right before Athens boat club gas dock. I'll Pm you my cell, but I am up there most weekends and usually one or two days during the week if you guys are ever looking for a 3rd. let me know
Old     (biggator)      Join Date: Jul 2010       07-26-2016, 2:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by smuurph84 View Post
hi Mark, I would love to catch a ride/pull if you guys are ever looking for a 3rd. (never rode behind or even been in a G!!!) ( I m (37) and trying to get into surfing since im getting older but still love to wakeboard! ( I am extremely crappy at it too but still love doing it.!) I have the yellow and black axis right before Athens boat club gas dock. I'll Pm you my cell, but I am up there most weekends and usually one or two days during the week if you guys are ever looking for a 3rd. let me know
I know exactly which boat/dock is yours.. I regularly ride with a friend who has a white/white T23 just north of you.

Sent you a PM.. lets hook up!
Old     (nautiqu13)      Join Date: Dec 2000       07-29-2016, 1:46 PM Reply   
If anyone is looking for another rider/driver, my schedule is really flexible, I have lots of gas money, and I appreciate owning a boat (haven't had one in a few years now.)
Old     (ScottyP)      Join Date: Jul 2016       07-29-2016, 5:42 PM Reply   
Hey Murph, I'm Scott Perkins. Sorry I didn't have an account to reply until now. Vinny Knapp and I were out Sunday night. Normally ride early weekend mornings, though. PM me your info and I'll add you to my Rolodex

Derek- same thing, hit me with your cell. I actually worked with your wife on a couple projects a year or so ago, and she told me you'd want to find a crew again.
Old     (chillinoj)      Join Date: May 2009       08-01-2016, 6:00 AM Reply   
Man all of you guys are lucky to have that lake. It goes forever...

I was out there for a week in mid July and had a blast exploring and riding.
Old     (smuurph84)      Join Date: Oct 2008       08-01-2016, 6:26 AM Reply   
sorry for the slow reply gents. Ill pm everyone my info shortly.. I am still getting acclimated to the tap to talk app and how to use it.

with a 3 and 5 y.o. I am usually riding in the very early am or right before dark on weekends. Although I do get up a little bit during the weekday afternoons.
Old     (biggator)      Join Date: Jul 2010       08-01-2016, 8:58 AM Reply   
'sup Scott (P, not M)!

I just tried to add you to an email thread and realized I don't have your contact anymore.. shoot me a PM when you get a minute.
Old     (Connolly_Crew)      Join Date: Mar 2016       08-03-2016, 7:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottyP View Post
Hey Murph, I'm Scott Perkins. Sorry I didn't have an account to reply until now. Vinny Knapp and I were out Sunday night. Normally ride early weekend mornings, though. PM me your info and I'll add you to my Rolodex

Derek- same thing, hit me with your cell. I actually worked with your wife on a couple projects a year or so ago, and she told me you'd want to find a crew again.

Vinny is a super dude. Have enjoyed watching him ride for sure. I was going to tow my boat over that way in a couple weeks but my son has his final tourney that weekend and I def want to watch my boy ride to see if he wins state or not.