Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-18-2021, 11:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Hey! Who you calling old? Appreciate you standing up for those millions of student athletes.
Wasnt it trump who decided it was ok to go backstage at a beauty pageant?
“I’ll tell you the funniest is that I’ll go backstage before a show and everyone’s getting dressed,” Trump told Stern.

“No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it. … ‘Is everyone OK?' You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible-looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.” FYI, he wasnt 13.
Ahhhhh that’s the 95SN we all know. Never answering the questions put forth.......... deflecting to Trump...... I guess you mine as well use it for one more day. It’s been your go to for a while.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-18-2021, 11:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Does the continued association ever get brought up and used against them at trial?
No just like their prior criminal acts they’ve been arrested for can’t be brought up either.

I’ll do you one better. When a gang member is on trial for murdering, committing acts of violence against police , their members are allowed to wear their gang colors in a show of support while in the courtroom gallery. The police there to support the family of or the officer themselves are forbidden to see their uniform inside that same court room room. You have to have it completely covered.

Last edited by xstarrider; 01-18-2021 at 11:20 AM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-18-2021, 11:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
No just like their prior criminal acts they’ve been arrested for can’t be brought up either.

I’ll do you one better. When a gang member is on trial for murdering, committing acts of violence against police , their members are allowed to wear their gang colors in a show of support while in the courtroom gallery. The police there to support the family of or the officer themselves are forbidden to see their uniform inside that same court room room. You have to have it completely covered.
Whaaaaaaat????? If it wasn’t you saying it, I would have a hard time even believing that Democrat BS policy!!! That is beyond ridiculously absurd. Friggin evil democrats.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-18-2021, 11:51 AM Reply   
Liberalism is absolutely a mental disorder.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-18-2021, 3:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Whaaaaaaat????? If it wasn’t you saying it, I would have a hard time even believing that Democrat BS policy!!! That is beyond ridiculously absurd. Friggin evil democrats.
Isn't innocent until proven guilty and freedom of expression republican ideas?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-18-2021, 3:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Imagine wanting publicly provided Healthcare in a pandemic, crazy talk!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-18-2021, 3:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
What are the cops in the courtroom guilty of? I think you woke up too early. Go back to bed and sleep it off for awhile longer.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-18-2021, 3:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Imagine wanting publicly provided Healthcare in a pandemic, crazy talk!
Stay on your own slippery slope, comrade.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-18-2021, 3:50 PM Reply   
Oh gee, look what's on its way... "Come on in, everyone and take some free stuff we got for ya! Need housing? No problem. We have open homes for free just waiting for you. Need a job? No problem. Our unemployment is at 0% and we have tons of jobs to hand out. In fact, bring a friend. Oh, you brought one? Tell him to bring one too then. If you're from a known terrorist-supporting nation, go to the head of the line and don't forget to yell, Allah snack bar."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mig...tions-100-days

Last edited by markj; 01-18-2021 at 3:52 PM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-18-2021, 4:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Stay on your own slippery slope, comrade.
Communism is about the ownership of property, not healthcare. Maybe if the US had a decent public school system these misunderstandings wouldn't happen.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-18-2021, 6:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Maybe they need 15 months more of lockdowns to flatten the curve ? 20 ?? I mean it’s working so well !!!! Maybe they should just institute martial law and lock everyone in their basement for a month?
Our hospitals are all way over capacity, make shift tents for up to 50 extra people at each hospital. Ambulances routinely waiting 4-12 hours to unload a patient, they have to wait until another death opens a bed. Each hospital has at least 2 refrigerated semis to stack the dead. Masks work, but only wearing one at the grocery store because you have to isnt enough. In LA, because of the high cost of housing many, many families live together. They dont wear masks at home, they have gatherings w/o masks. They think its a hoax too. I worked with one of my clients today at his apartments, hes in mid to late 70's. He wore two masks all day, it was almost 90* today. He told me about his relatives, wealthy people, they have a 10M house in Laguna Beach. Invited the whole fam down for 4th of July. My client turned down the invite. So far 2 deaths, 2 still in the hospital, a dozen tested positive. Masks dont work if you dont wear them, thats our problem. 400,000 dead and this clown is still making jokes.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-18-2021, 6:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Oh gee, look what's on its way... "Come on in, everyone and take some free stuff we got for ya! Need housing? No problem. We have open homes for free just waiting for you. Need a job? No problem. Our unemployment is at 0% and we have tons of jobs to hand out. In fact, bring a friend. Oh, you brought one? Tell him to bring one too then. If you're from a known terrorist-supporting nation, go to the head of the line and don't forget to yell, Allah snack bar."

How they gonna get over the wall Mexico paid for?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-18-2021, 6:15 PM Reply   
Trump truly does love the poorly educated

Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-18-2021, 6:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Trump truly does love the poorly educated

"The deplorables"
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-19-2021, 3:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
How they gonna get over the wall Mexico paid for?
They won’t have to. They’ll walk right through the front door. Biden will be the doorman.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-19-2021, 3:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Our hospitals are all way over capacity, make shift tents for up to 50 extra people at each hospital. Ambulances routinely waiting 4-12 hours to unload a patient, they have to wait until another death opens a bed. Each hospital has at least 2 refrigerated semis to stack the dead. Masks work, but only wearing one at the grocery store because you have to isnt enough. In LA, because of the high cost of housing many, many families live together. They dont wear masks at home, they have gatherings w/o masks. They think its a hoax too. I worked with one of my clients today at his apartments, hes in mid to late 70's. He wore two masks all day, it was almost 90* today. He told me about his relatives, wealthy people, they have a 10M house in Laguna Beach. Invited the whole fam down for 4th of July. My client turned down the invite. So far 2 deaths, 2 still in the hospital, a dozen tested positive. Masks dont work if you dont wear them, thats our problem. 400,000 dead and this clown is still making jokes.
Maybe more democrat shutdowns/lockdowns will help you in SoCal? As you will see in this article, they sure helped Florida. Again, so much for “following the science.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/clo...s-open-florida
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       01-19-2021, 4:09 AM Reply   
Quote:

Do you even read the article? The article states,
"But any migrants who arrive at the U.S. border within the first 100 days of the new Biden administration will likely be disappointed."
So, you don't have to fear the illegal immigrants trying to get into the US and getting free stuff. but what you should be focused on are the 10 million children of illegals that have grown up and lived in America most of their lives that are about to become citizens and Voters in the US!
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-19-2021, 5:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hard to argue against that given you provide such a compelling example of what happens when it gets in your head.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-19-2021, 5:59 AM Reply   
It’s gonna be the best most amazing health care plan ever. Who knew health care was so complicated?
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-19-2021, 8:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Hard to argue against that given you provide such a compelling example of what happens when it gets in your head.
Hard to believe you’re not dead yet-being so old and no one wears masks, locks down or “follows the science” in your state. Have you stayed whimpering in a cocoon like 95 and Hiden?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-19-2021, 8:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Maybe more democrat shutdowns/lockdowns will help you in SoCal? As you will see in this article, they sure helped Florida. Again, so much for “following the science.”

Just keep listening to your educational channel and parroting their BS. Didnt they say Covid would disappear on Nov 4? The election was stolen? Democrats are evil and radical?
I already told you, too many fools are not locked down, do not pay attn to stay at home advice, are just doing what they want. Seems the fools want to keep covid strong. Snowflakes, whiners and conspiracy lunatics.
Dont you have a capitol you need to go attack?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       01-19-2021, 10:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Just keep listening to your educational channel and parroting their BS. Didnt they say Covid would disappear on Nov 4? The election was stolen? Democrats are evil and radical?
I already told you, too many fools are not locked down, do not pay attn to stay at home advice, are just doing what they want. Seems the fools want to keep covid strong. Snowflakes, whiners and conspiracy lunatics.
Dont you have a capitol you need to go attack?
Dont you know, everyone was brain washed and now need deprogramed, The national guard are all white racists, and deprograming camps on the way. So until everyone gets reprogrammed, you cannot blame them for their actions, they cannot control their actions, just like the BLM and ANTIFA folks, they are brain washed and need reprogramed.

Also, we need to lock up all white people, because we are racist, and all out to get the left wing elites and that means women and children, because white people are bad, no longer Orange man bad, now white man BAD!

The plan is to lock up all white people then use the Scientology helmet (the one that tests your purity) then see if you are pure, OH wait we can just check who you voted for then we know, sorry forgot.

Do you think it will be firing squads or main street hanging, maybe we will be tied together and cement shoes? Wood chipper, Tell us what you guys are planning for us 50% ers that are lacking your pure culture.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-19-2021, 11:06 AM Reply   
I am sure all the social justice warriors will be marching in the streets for this travesty. Remember that young, white man targeted and gunned down in broad daylight while walking his dog in the primarily black neighborhood he lives in ...........he’s was gunned down by and individual released on their new BLM bail reforms . Sickening , will the judge be held accountable ? Below are the very real world results of these policies.

Two weeks before he allegedly killed a man who was out walking his dog in Brewerytown, a suspect in the slaying — who had two previous robbery convictions — was released on dramatically lowered bail in an armed kidnapping and an assault case, court records show.
Police said Sunday that they had arrested Davis L. Josephus, 20, in the slaying of 25-year-old Milan Loncar, who was shot Wednesday night while walking his dog about a block from his home.

https://www.inquirer.com/news/davis-...-20210118.html

Earlier this week, CWB reported that our team had identified 32 people charged with murder, attempted murder, or shooting someone in 2020 while free on “affordable bail” for other serious felonies. Four of those defendants are accused of shooting or killing more than one person.

Since then, we’ve found another case, bringing the new totals to at least 33 defendants with at least 37 victims.

https://cwbchicago.com/2021/01/victi...l-in-2020.html

Shouldn’t the people responsible fo these policies be held accountable. When are judges finally going to be held responsible for the idiotic decisions they make releasing violent felons on zero or low dollar bails. These are the daily effects of their policies. These are just the murders we are talking about. These don’t include all the other offenders on bond caught for committing multiple violent felonies while out. Where is the discussion on theses lives ? Doesn’t a single life matter. The stats firmly show exponential amount more blacks killed by these policy decisions then racist white police . Ohhhhh that’s right doesn’t fit with the race war , police demon narrative.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-19-2021, 11:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
Dont you know, everyone was brain washed and now need deprogramed, The national guard are all white racists, and deprograming camps on the way. So until everyone gets reprogrammed, you cannot blame them for their actions, they cannot control their actions, just like the BLM and ANTIFA folks, they are brain washed and need reprogramed.

Also, we need to lock up all white people, because we are racist, and all out to get the left wing elites and that means women and children, because white people are bad, no longer Orange man bad, now white man BAD!

The plan is to lock up all white people then use the Scientology helmet (the one that tests your purity) then see if you are pure, OH wait we can just check who you voted for then we know, sorry forgot.

Do you think it will be firing squads or main street hanging, maybe we will be tied together and cement shoes? Wood chipper, Tell us what you guys are planning for us 50% ers that are lacking your pure culture.

Im no psychologist but it sounds like a handful of your beliefs are being questioned and you are feeling uncomfortable with that
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-19-2021, 12:00 PM Reply   
Quote:

Imagine that !!!!!!!!!! Oh the science.

Last edited by xstarrider; 01-19-2021 at 12:04 PM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-19-2021, 12:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Im no psychologist but it sounds like a handful of your beliefs are being questioned and you are feeling uncomfortable with that
Still waiting on your answer if 13yr old boys belong in female locker rooms showering and changing with 13 yr female athletes ?
16yr olds ?
19 yr olds?

Should all college dorms have coed showers and bathrooms now, or use whatever designated one you feel like that day ?

Last edited by xstarrider; 01-19-2021 at 12:37 PM.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-19-2021, 12:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
By "they" you mean who? All democrats objected?
Does it matter who all of "They" are. Did they or did they not object? Is it an allowed rule or is it not?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-19-2021, 12:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
To be fair, when they objected they said it was to protest restrictive voter laws and they had no intention whatsoever of overturning the election. Biden quickly counted the electors with no debate.

Trump claiming that he won the election by a "landslide" and claiming that Pence had some power to undo confirmed electors is a direct affront to democracy. No matter where you stand neither of those statements are true in the slightest. That isn't a partisan move. It was a selfish move that attacked the legitimacy of all elected officials Republican, Democrat and others. He was happy to burn them all if he could cling to power. He had no leg to stand on--Dozens and dozens of court cases proved it.
And the Republicans were protesting that states violated the constitution in allowing the Judicial Branch create election law. What is a selfish move is attacking our voting institutions in a deliberate attack knowing that there would not be time to have the appropriate body look into it and vote.

Court cases have ZERO to do with legs. Many of those cases were thrown out due to legal standing to bring the case vs the details of the case. Second the objection is a legal and used process in the certification. You want to excuse the democrats for it which there objection is petty and the Republicans objection is a matter of the constitution. period.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-19-2021, 12:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
So you have no problem with black folks, as long as they act like you, talk like you, name their kids Mark and Becky etc. It's not the black folks you don't like it's that they have their own culture that's different from yours. Got it. Nevermind that for black folks our age, it'd be very common for their parents and grandparents to have experienced segregation and been actively prevented from voting. That lived family experience should be forgotten because it makes you uncomfortable and you are tired of hearing about it.
I have no problem with people who love America, don't believe in manipulating laws so they can stay in power, hate communism, aren't violent at the drop of a hat, don't run around seeing color as a thing, etc.

If you are against that, then I have a cultural problem with you. period. Don't care for your color. has nothing to do with it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-19-2021, 12:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Wow, Delta is getting to you, Here is the Truth, Ronald Reagan the Racist left the Democratic party(along withe millions of others) in 1965 and Started his Racist beliefs of Law and Order to fix "the Jungles" as Reagan would say over and over again! He never said anything different, it's what he campaigned on to become Governor of California in the 60's and now we have Trump peddling the same Law and Order campaign OVER 50 YEARS LATER, Reagan also peddled States Rights in the 60's, which let the Southern racist States keep their oppression over the Black race, it's No wonder the white racist voters flooded to the republican party, Now today the republicans don't even hide the Fact that they Love white nationalist and even say there are "Good people" among the Nazis, this is sickening!
He also said good people among you communists. You can not comprehend that I suppose. Because everyone one there was not a communists or Nationalist.

"The Jungles" were full of communists such as Che Guevara was running around those Jungles around the 1950's and 60's seeding communist revolution seeds everywhere through violence. Again your drug riddled brain sees it as race again, where sane people can see it for what it was. He knew the democrats were soft on communism just like they embrace it today. Ted Kennedy even asked the Soviets for help in defeating Reagan. That is how turn coat your party is.

Again, the voting record does not match your simpleton fake history lesson. The racists stayed with the democrats. Even electing a klansman all the way up until 2010 when he died.

Equal rights yes. Special rights no.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-19-2021, 1:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
White nationalist are racist, Proud boys are racist, you know, the base of your republican party.
They are certainly bad at it electing a Hispanic to be their leader.

Funny the rally in Washington was created by an Indian guy.

Like I said, they are as horrible at being racists as they are taking over the government. Yet, hear you are again race batting. You are the type of person that needs to be put out to pasture, unfortunately it appears you are writing all of Pelosi's talking points.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-19-2021, 1:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
White nationalist are racist, Proud boys are racist, you know, the base of your republican party.
Also, again, there are more "Bronies" that attend the Brony convention each year than there are Nationalists who attend rallies. We have a brony problem not a militia problem.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-19-2021, 1:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
This is America, greatest country ever! You can be whatever you want to be, God bless America!
Good for you ma'am. Hope the night sweats are not getting too much now that you chose to be in menopause.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-19-2021, 1:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
I've got to agree with doug and mark here, the identity politics concept is so toxic, white guilt, white privilege and the impossible purity tests which body can pass is not the way to create equality in my opinion.
Why am I suddenly feeling like I should be for white guilt?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-19-2021, 1:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Why am I suddenly feeling like I should be for white guilt?
So Trump daddy can spank you for being naughty? Better be quick less than 24hrs left!
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       01-19-2021, 1:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
95sn, you do realize your not in their club, they dont want you, you prob are not politically connected, not rich enough, and not immoral enough to join their club, I hope i am right!
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-19-2021, 1:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
95sn, you do realize your not in their club, they dont want you, you prob are not politically connected, not rich enough, and not immoral enough to join their club, I hope i am right!
The tragic thing is there is no party for normal working class people anymore, both Republicans and Democrats economically represent the elites and big money's interests, they successfully bamboozle the general public with bull**** cultural issues but it's just a distraction so they can pull your pants down and siphon the money upwards.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-19-2021, 1:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
sounds like one side has freedom of expression. What is the law or did someone just make up crap? I think the point is, the known gang members still have every advantage in their favor when confronted by the state for the crimes they are accused. If they lose, they should have the book thrown at them.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-19-2021, 1:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
So Trump daddy can spank you for being naughty? Better be quick less than 24hrs left!
Why should I care. If democrats are not liars, my taxes should go down. If it is one thing I learned you should only be in it for yourself.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-19-2021, 1:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Communism is about the ownership of property, not healthcare. Maybe if the US had a decent public school system these misunderstandings wouldn't happen.
Communism is about owning means of production through socialism. Enforced by the state through, well..... force. Healt Care is a product brought to you by skilled workers. Communism is wanting to control the means of their production and socializing their pay. Not allowing the workers to get as much as they can through the free market.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-19-2021, 2:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Communism is about owning means of production through socialism. Enforced by the state through, well..... force. Healt Care is a product brought to you by skilled workers. Communism is wanting to control the means of their production and socializing their pay. Not allowing the workers to get as much as they can through the free market.
Ha ha, that's funny. As if the current system is about workers maximizing their incomes.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-19-2021, 2:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Ha ha, that's funny. As if the current system is about workers maximizing their incomes.
How is it not? America makes more millionaires than anywhere in the world. You think that not giving $15 an hour mandatory minimum wage is keeping workers from maximizing? If the workers are worth more, they have the legal right to unionize and collectively bargain or they can simply strike and hold those owners over the barrel until they get a raise. Of course if fast food workers went on strike would anyone notice or could ownership replace them within the week and keep running?

I guess I don't understand how people are kept from maximizing?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-19-2021, 3:39 PM Reply   
Keep watching FOX for the real news. It was Democrats dressed up wearing MAGA gear that stormed the capitol. BREAKING NEWS!
https://deadstate.org/foxs-maria-bar...maga-clothing/
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-19-2021, 4:01 PM Reply   
To recap Trumps term:
Hillary not locked up
Wall not built
Debt not paid off
$3T budget deficit
$70B Balance of Trade deficit
No Obamacare replacement
400k+ lost in mismanaged pandemic response
Lost the House
Lost the Senate
Lost the Presidency
Epic Failure.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-19-2021, 4:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
How is it not? America makes more millionaires than anywhere in the world.
Yes exactly, more millionaires than everywhere in the world yet the average salary is 45k.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-19-2021, 5:57 PM Reply   
Trump refuses request for air force one to pick up Biden for his inauguration, what a petty small man he is. "Man" in the loosest sense of the word.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/us-...FRFJMUQ4B7GSU/
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-19-2021, 7:55 PM Reply   
Pathetic albeit unsurprising.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-19-2021, 9:04 PM Reply   
Hannity hits it out of the park with a grand slam exposing the racism of the left . More hypocrisy

https://youtu.be/M0l7xH5zbIg

Background checks on you political views to see who can be deployed. Revird amounts of guard troops from all over the nation. Wow. Where were all these guard troop requests when the Nation was burning for weeks.....months. Oh that’s right it was insensitive as racist to deploy them under Trump.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-19-2021, 10:24 PM Reply   
Senator Mitch McConnell flatly blamed President Trump on Tuesday for the violent rampage at the Capitol on Jan. 6, saying that the mob that stormed the building had been “fed lies” and “provoked by the president” to carry out its assault.

On Fox News, Sean Hannity dedicated his opening monologue to bashing Mr. McConnell, demanding new Senate Republican leadership. He called Mr. McConnell the “king of establishment Republicans” and accused him of “cowering in fear, wilting under the pressure from the media mob, liberal Democrats and big tech companies” rather than fighting for Mr. Trump’s agenda.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/19/u...gtype=Homepage
Attached Images

Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       01-20-2021, 12:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
The tragic thing is there is no party for normal working class people anymore, both Republicans and Democrats economically represent the elites and big money's interests, they successfully bamboozle the general public with bull**** cultural issues but it's just a distraction so they can pull your pants down and siphon the money upwards.
you have a democrat and republican party in NZ? Is your dem and rep party what you are talking about? Whats normal working class? I honestly cannot comment on anything you say, as I dont live in NZ, have no clue what your politics are like and cannot comment on "normal life" in a place so different from the place I live.

Please explain! Whats life like in NZ vs America? What political parties etc etc. because you speak as if its the same or at least very similar and as if you live "it" or feel like you do, that is America.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-20-2021, 6:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
I think the point is, the known gang members still have every advantage in their favor when confronted by the state for the crimes they are accused.
Seems to me that having a bunch of gang members in court supporting you would not be an advantage. But a stupid defendant might think it's a good thing.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-20-2021, 6:57 AM Reply   
Looks like the stock market is giving Trump his farewells.
Old     (brettw)      Join Date: Jul 2007       01-20-2021, 7:21 AM Reply   
We finally have an intelligent person as President again. Whether you like his policies or not, at least the U.S. will no longer have an embarrassment of a leader. Does this thread finally come to an end after today?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-20-2021, 8:19 AM Reply   
Trump miscalculated on attending the inauguration. Usually the inauguration concludes with the former president flying away. But in this case it's as if he was never here. Unintentional (but nevertheless significant) symbolism. Hello Joe!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-20-2021, 8:39 AM Reply   
Good bye, America. F you, democraps.
Attached Images

Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       01-20-2021, 9:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by brettw View Post
We finally have an intelligent person as President again. Whether you like his policies or not, at least the U.S. will no longer have an embarrassment of a leader. Does this thread finally come to an end after today?
the real question is "does Biden know he's the president and does he know he's in DC tonight"?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-20-2021, 9:31 AM Reply   
Amanda Gorman was impressive, thanks Joe.
Old     (brettw)      Join Date: Jul 2007       01-20-2021, 11:08 AM Reply   
No more of this petulant crap:
Attached Images

Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-20-2021, 11:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!!!!!! The only embarrassment is that statement.

25,000 national guardsman to protect an empty inauguration. Pelosi couldn’t even read her words before she lost track of her complete thought . Welcome to

Name:  8554493A-23DD-4EEE-A8EF-B4F7E8851250.gif
Views: 1391
Size:  146.2 KB
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-20-2021, 1:02 PM Reply   
Congratulations comrades, your national nightmare is over. Form an orderly queue to hand in your guns and get your free abortion.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-20-2021, 1:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!!!!!! The only embarrassment is that statement.

25,000 national guardsman to protect an empty inauguration. Pelosi couldn’t even read her words before she lost track of her complete thought . Welcome to

Attachment 46166
X3 So true so true so true.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-20-2021, 2:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
No more of this petulant crap:
Obviously you have not tuned into CNN today.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-20-2021, 2:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Congratulations comrades, your national nightmare is over. Form an orderly queue to hand in your guns and get your free abortion.
They are already speaking out loud of "reprograming".

They are also illegally signing the Paris Accords and giving blanket amnesty for 12 million new democrats who are loyal to other countries.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-20-2021, 2:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
the real question is "does Biden know he's the president and does he know he's in DC tonight"?
He could barely get through his speech today. Good thing he will be rolled up in a back room somewhere while they get on with destroying America once and for all.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       01-20-2021, 3:34 PM Reply   
how many jobs do you think he will destroy in the next 2 yrs. he will never make 4 years. but he did kill 10,000 pipeline works, plus all the truck drivers, repair center etc etc everything that is associated to the pipeline. I cannot imagine how many people will get clobbered on this one.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-20-2021, 4:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
To recap Trumps term:
Hillary not locked up
Wall not built
Debt not paid off
$3T budget deficit
$70B Balance of Trade deficit
No Obamacare replacement
400k+ lost in mismanaged pandemic response
Lost the House
Lost the Senate
Lost the Presidency
Epic Failure.
Technically the Republicans still have the plurality in the Senate. There are 50 Republicans, 48 Democrats and 2 Independents.

We did not lose the House. Can't lose something you did not have. They did gain seats which usually does not happen when you lose the presidency.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-20-2021, 4:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
how many jobs do you think he will destroy in the next 2 yrs. he will never make 4 years. but he did kill 10,000 pipeline works, plus all the truck drivers, repair center etc etc everything that is associated to the pipeline. I cannot imagine how many people will get clobbered on this one.
They already announced they were stopping construction on the pipeline with the pending repealing the permits.

Why is it everytime democrats get elected there is some sort of assault on our pocketbooks.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-20-2021, 4:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
I guess I echoed what you said. Don't worry. They can all go to work selling solar panels in North Dakota. $5 plus a gallon gas on the way.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-20-2021, 7:27 PM Reply   
Who remembers Trump’s Inauguration Day.? Don’t remember 25,000 guard troops protecting him after
On the of riots burning and looting after “Russia stole and election”. Don’t remember the countless calls for
Action , terrorism , and treason ? Don’t recall democratic rhetoric from the left leaders telling the terrorists to step down and remain peaceful. Don’t remember the lifetime sentences amt extreme no bail consequences for those arrested. Can’t recall the 1000’s of federal officers launching sweeping iinvestigatioms . Don’t recall Trump turning DC into a militaristic stronghold

THE HYPOCRISY NEVER ENDS ........NEITHER DOES THE MEDIA BIAS OR DOUBLE STANDARD.

Womder how many of those terrorists are still in prison serving 25yr sentences ?

Name:  E3A407F5-BC66-4CED-BB0E-DCD55DB86730.jpg
Views: 1023
Size:  86.2 KB

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbc...amp/ncna709946

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1540J7

https://www.cnn.com/2017/01/19/polit...rch/index.html
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-20-2021, 7:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Technically the Republicans still have the plurality in the Senate. There are 50 Republicans, 48 Democrats and 2 Independents.

We did not lose the House. Can't lose something you did not have. They did gain seats which usually does not happen when you lose the presidency.
Lost the house in 2018, keep up.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-20-2021, 8:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
He's saying that if the situation was reversed, one can only imagine how much violence that Trump supporters would have perpetrated given that they were already making generalized threats about doing so if Trump lost.

IOW in simpler terms..... He's refuting your notion that it's a right vs left thing.

Now you don’t have to guess. It’s a right vs left thing. As usual you were wrong. Trump supporters didn’t burn down America like Hillary’s clan did. Sucks having real world life slap your false claims of nonsense in the face.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-20-2021, 8:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
If anyone thinks conservatives would be acting like the world ended causing riots and inhibiting on people people's rights you're high.

Case in point last two elections. Tell me where all the protests and riots where ? You think there would be any a 3rd time? It's called acting like a grown up. The left doesn't know what that means tho. The media controlled the entire pre polling. They didn't just miss it. The completely fabricated everything with a left slant.
Weird !!!!!
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       01-21-2021, 2:45 AM Reply   
25000 troops to protect them, but not the American people from the endless summer of love, Pelosi said they were storm troopers to come and attack BLM and ANTIFA. lol ITs going to be like this for some time. The media will be asking Joe if he likes his snuggy or prefers a quilt for his mid day nap.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       01-21-2021, 3:06 AM Reply   
Unity Vs Equality, I thought we were going for Equality, def, The equal treatment of people irrespective of social or cultural differences. But we now are moving towards "unity" it is not Equality irrespective to of social or cultural differences. CHINA is under a unity propaganda. The soviet Union, India (for a period of time)
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       01-21-2021, 3:53 AM Reply   
Wait I thought ANTIFA was a myth. guess they destroyed **** in Portland again, denver etc lets see if the BIDEN boobs make a statement that ANTIA / BLM is a terror organization, as they smash windows, burn buildings, and assault people in the streets. Smashed up the DNC building, saying we dont want BIDEN we want violence. Just a myth. lol
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-21-2021, 4:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Now you don’t have to guess. It’s a right vs left thing. As usual you were wrong.
Looks like the dumba$$es are coming unhinged. If the people you think are "left" are protesting Biden then it's not a left vs right thing. Unless you're saying the Biden is right wing, but isn't an extremist like the Trumptards.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-21-2021, 8:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Looks like the dumba$$es are coming unhinged. If the people you think are "left" are protesting Biden then it's not a left vs right thing. Unless you're saying the Biden is right wing, but isn't an extremist like the Trumptards.
Hey, Methuselah, everyone, including you knows it’s a left vs extreme left thing. Whenever there’s idiocy, you know 99.9% of the time it’s all just a matter of “how left” the idiots are. Geez, I heard last year you libtards did over $70,000,000 of damage in one day. Can’t remember which day it was.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-21-2021, 8:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Not uncommon. Many vote to swap parties during mid terms so one side does not have all the power. I know people who do this intentionally.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-21-2021, 8:05 AM Reply   
...and if the democrat riots didn’t do enough damage, the democrat governors had to go full on and purposely kill their own economies and ruin millions of lives and small businesses with shutdowns and lockdowns. All due to their TDS.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-21-2021, 8:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
By the way. Just heard of news clip of your leader talking. I had not idea you guys speak like only half your brain works. Very choppy dialect. No idea. I will try and be kinder to you now that I know you have some sort of retardation.