Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-21-2017, 4:39 PM Reply   
I say no. They made a very poor choice while representing their country on an international stage. They should be held accountable for their actions. Why do these 3 individuals deserve any special treatment for acting like savages on a schools dime. People are arrested everday for shoplifting and convicted , what makes these 3 so special the President needs to step in . They failed on an international stage and deserved to suffer the consequences of their actions.

These 3 deserve to be expelled , forfeit their scholarships , and serve their required punishment in a foreign prison. Shame on Trump and our country for supporting these useless young men who have been givien one of the biggest opportunities on the college scale, being a Div 1 athlete, and throwing it away. Our country should be standing behind China and supporting what they want to do to these ungrateful pieces of trash ....... . Not requesting special favors on their behalf.

Don’t even get me started on dad .
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-21-2017, 5:18 PM Reply   
Savages? they were shoplifting. Faux Rage, there is room in the comfort tent, you can get a hug and warm milk.
Whats the big deal? Happens 1000's of times a day. I got caught once, but i was 12 grabbing rubber coat balls from under the fence at the batting cages.
Why is trump even sticking his nose in this. Does he have nothing better to do? Maybe Kim Jong Un needs to be reminded hes still fat and ugly.
LaVar could be trumps brother, they are both big blowhards for no apparent reason.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       11-21-2017, 6:01 PM Reply   
Do I think he should have stepped in. ??? I think it was cool of Trump to do what ever he could. But I don’t expect it to happen again cause I think Trump got slapped in the face. I did see the 3 basket ball players Thank Trump and that should be good enough, it was a father of one of the boys that was a A$$
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       11-21-2017, 6:04 PM Reply   
Yeah for real these imbeciles shoulda been locked up but Trump thought he would be nice by getting them out and the dad is obviously mentally not stable.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-21-2017, 6:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Savages? they were shoplifting. Faux Rage, there is room in the comfort tent, you can get a hug and warm milk.
Whats the big deal? Happens 1000's of times a day. I got caught once, but i was 12 grabbing rubber coat balls from under the fence at the batting cages.
Why is trump even sticking his nose in this. Does he have nothing better to do? Maybe Kim Jong Un needs to be reminded hes still fat and ugly.
LaVar could be trumps brother, they are both big blowhards for no apparent reason.
Bust outs is probably more appropriate. What other words would you use to describe individuals who are on scholarships , been given access to an education that only accepts less than 20 percent of its applicants , , been taken care of and guided , and still chose to steal from a high end store while representing their country and school overseas. Try and minimize it all you want , these aren’t some kids stealing candy and baseball cards , these are gown ass borderline adults that made a conscious decision to steal from a high end store . The cost of the items they stole is a felony in some states . I suppose they were just “clownin” and we should let them be.

I definitely don’t need a safe space , faux rage??????? No just the same aggravating bs of people making excuses and going out of their way to protect people who have shown no respect for what they’ve been handed . Just another case of no accountability

Last edited by xstarrider; 11-21-2017 at 6:56 PM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-21-2017, 6:53 PM Reply   
Lol at thinking trump had something personally to do with these guys getting off.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-21-2017, 7:02 PM Reply   
Lol as if they were released because Trump said so. Like China does trumps bidding. Great way solidify his relationship with Xi.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       11-22-2017, 7:49 AM Reply   
He stepped up to defend a pedophile so why not a bunch of thieves.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-22-2017, 8:10 AM Reply   
Only if he gets enough sucking up to make it worth it. Or at least that's how I understand his logic.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       11-22-2017, 11:43 AM Reply   
I think Xi did a pretty good job at rolling out the Red Carpet for the Trumpster. I this Xi & Trump know how to play to each other's likes. That being said I'm sure he would have had no problem picking up the phone and asking for a favor. Thank god they were being detained by a friendy country Imagin if they were being held in South Korea or IRAN.

Hey this reminds me of a funny Eddie Griffin comedy skit about how Blacks will never be rescued after being taken hostage
NSFW
https://youtu.be/ryIwdyDsOLQ

PS these Basket Ball Players has Stole from 3 different Stores I don't know why the news just focused on the LV store o well
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-22-2017, 12:01 PM Reply   
Classy
Attached Images

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       11-22-2017, 12:27 PM Reply   
Gawd Who the f cares. I guess being a “deplorable “ I have absolutely zero problems with TRUMP posting that. That’s how real people talk. And that’s probably what most of America is thinking what came out on trumps Twitter. I can see how you snowflakes are so missing the silver tongue OBOZO he would’ve never said such things. He would have spoken about hope and change and yes we can. It’s pretty funny how you liberals have turn this around. Three dumbass spoiled rotten kids on full scholarships shoplift from a host countries retail stores. And in my opinion in Embarrass the United State. But yet somehow Trump is out of line.

Hey Wes are you sure you know which bathroom to use? Wes I think your door is on the left
Attached Images

Last edited by grant_west; 11-22-2017 at 12:33 PM.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-22-2017, 12:31 PM Reply   
Are you really that stupid, or do you have to work hard at it? I said nothing about these dip****s who shoplifted.

What's worse (and more embarrassing, since you brought that aspect up) - some dip**** kids shoplifting, or the POTUS crying like an insecure little bitch and ranting and raving all the time on twitter? Not even in the same league...
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       11-22-2017, 12:35 PM Reply   
^^^ hey Wes you know it’s even more embarrassing. You subscribe or pay attention to trumps Twitter feed. You’re saying trumps ranting and raving. Sorry brother but you seem to be the only one upset. Do you like the Howard stern listener that hates Howard stern but listens to him more than his fans
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-22-2017, 12:38 PM Reply   
I don't subscribe to anyone on Twitter, least of all Trump. The screenshot is from a news article about the Ball story. If you think I'm the only one that is embarrassed by Trump's twitter rants then you are willfully ignorant (unsurprisingly). Your last sentence is impossible to follow (typical GrantGrammar) but no, I don't listen to Howard Stern either.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-22-2017, 12:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeslash View Post
Yeah for real these imbeciles shoulda been locked up but Trump thought he would be nice by getting them out and the dad is obviously mentally not stable.
So Lavar Ball is not mentally stable. OK, i think you could make a reasonable argument based on LaVars tweets....
So, trump is mentally stable? He's LaVar on steroids squared. Look at HIS twitter feed and report back. for real.

Quote:
Why do these 3 individuals deserve any special treatment for acting like savages on a schools dime.
Calling black shoplifters "savages" can be construed as extreme and thinly veiled racism. They acted like immature kids.

Just an FYI, I'm wearing my Bruin Blue today, My gramps graduated from UCLA. Longtime Bruin Fan.
The players are not playing. They are suspended indefinitely, so its not like they got off with nothing.
I'm interested in hearing how they discipline them. I'm not interested in hearing about the Donald not "getting credit" for springing them. More hugs and warm milk for the old man. Its part of the presidents job to assist Americans in trouble overseas...which reminds me of a great line from Chris Rock. I take care of my kids...
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...1CF8&FORM=VIRE
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-22-2017, 12:51 PM Reply   
Oddly I don't recall Wakeslash or Grant hopping on here and having a fit and calling Ryan Lochte a "savage." Hmm.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       11-22-2017, 1:52 PM Reply   
Wes now your going for the Race Bait Card? Nice try. You FAIL to mention I called No one a Savage in this or any other thread. Ryan Lotche like the 3 Basketball players embarrassed the United States. Lotche lied about his gas station vandalizing & fake robbery he was appropriately shamed into obscurity no one thinks about his Olympic achievements only the disgrace he caused the United States while in Rio. I don’t know about you but I think he’s been appropriately punished .I could give two $hits about him But I appreciate you trying to keep the thread going. But keep with the spelling insults they are way better cause they are True! The race bait card anit gonna play. I know your having a hard time with Trump but 7 more years is not gonna kill you? LOL LOL
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-22-2017, 2:15 PM Reply   
Quote:

Calling black shoplifters "savages" can be construed as extreme and thinly veiled racism. They acted like immature kids.

Calling 18-19 yr old college students that went on a calculated shoplifting spree kids. That’s comical.

In case you missed it .
It had initially be reported that the players were suspected of stealing sunglasses from a Louis Vuitton store. However, there is surveillance video showing them also shoplifting items from two more stores in the same high-end shopping center that houses Louis Vuitton.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-22-2017, 3:23 PM Reply   
They are thieves, shoplifters, stupid, idiots....I'm not debating what they did as wrong in anyway. You are 100% right on that point.
My only point is that it wasnt savage, they didn't attack, there was no violence, they didn't act as you described. Calling someone savages in this context can be construed as racist.

sav·age
[ˈsavij]

ADJECTIVE
(of an animal or force of nature) fierce, violent, and uncontrolled:
"tales of a savage beast" · [more]
synonyms: ferocious · fierce · wild · untamed · untamable · undomesticated · feral
NOUN
(chiefly in historical or literary contexts) a member of a people regarded as primitive and uncivilized.
synonyms: barbarian · wild man · wild woman · primitive
VERB
(especially of a dog or wild animal) attack ferociously and maul:
"ewes savaged by marauding dogs"
synonyms: maul · attack · tear to pieces · lacerate · claw · bite
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       11-22-2017, 3:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
They are thieves, shoplifters, stupid, idiots....I'm not debating what they did as wrong in anyway. You are 100% right on that point.
My only point is that it wasnt savage, they didn't attack, there was no violence, they didn't act as you described. Calling someone savages in this context can be construed as racist.

sav·age
[ˈsavij]

ADJECTIVE
(of an animal or force of nature) fierce, violent, and uncontrolled:
"tales of a savage beast" · [more]
synonyms: ferocious · fierce · wild · untamed · untamable · undomesticated · feral
NOUN
(chiefly in historical or literary contexts) a member of a people regarded as primitive and uncivilized.
synonyms: barbarian · wild man · wild woman · primitive
VERB
(especially of a dog or wild animal) attack ferociously and maul:
"ewes savaged by marauding dogs"
synonyms: maul · attack · tear to pieces · lacerate · claw · bite
Dude who tf cares are you good? they are scum end of the story.
Posting definitions and saying its racist?? LMAOOOO get a life.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       11-22-2017, 4:32 PM Reply   
These Dong Tard libs heads are spinning. Normally calling a white dude a Racist sends them scurrying away like turning on lights does to Roaches. Your cry wolf “Racist” accusations no one cares anymore. You guys made everyone numb to the Racist accusations. Just like Hillary calling the Trump supporters Deplorables has back fired on them and shown who the Real Deplorables are. The Demond Rats are the OG’s or Racist and invented the race card
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-22-2017, 5:01 PM Reply   
If Obama had done this the Republicans would have had a fit. And Obama most likely would have responded to the Dad's comment with something along the lines of.... "He may not appreciate my help, but I bet he's happy his son is home."

Trump does it, Democrats really don't say anything about it, and Trump's biggest issue is that everybody didn't suck up to him. Apparently all the guys he helped thanked him. But that wasn't enough to stop Trump from acting like an insecure bumpkin over the Dad's comment.

Meanwhile, our 3rd grader continues to believe that he's sending bad vibes to the educated people by misspelling words and pretending like it's intentional.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       11-22-2017, 5:50 PM Reply   
John it’s great that you are so up OBOZOs a$$ and in tune with him! It’s amazing That you can actually predict how he would’ve handled the situation. You can actually channel the spirit of Obozo and predict what he would say WOW your amazing!

Unfortunately I think you’re way off. I think Obozo would have said, “If I would have had a Son he would have shoplifted like these 3 Did”
I think he would have had Eric Holder investigate and his investigation would have lead to the conclusion that the Chinese Racially profiled these three unfortunate black shoppers & subsequently illegally searched them and found the stolen items without a legal warrant. Loretta Lynch would issue a warrant and charge the Chinese with a court summons. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson would fly in and preach that institutional racism even exists in China and in a world wide issue. They would fly in BLM protesters and they would trash down town until the Chinese released the 3 shoplifters.

Last edited by grant_west; 11-22-2017 at 6:00 PM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-22-2017, 7:33 PM Reply   
Quote:

sav·age
[ˈsavij]

ADJECTIVE
untamed · untamable · undomesticated ·
NOUN
There I fixed it for you. It’s not racist , it’s a clear definition of exactly what these 3 are. End of story. They have been afforded every opportunity and been given special treatment, afforded every opportunity and they still can’t figure it out. . I know because I was Div 1 athlete . It’s not racist if the definition of the word fits. Appreciate you spelling it out for everyone in detail

Last edited by xstarrider; 11-22-2017 at 7:36 PM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-22-2017, 7:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
john it’s great that you are so up obozos a$$ and in tune with him! It’s amazing that you can actually predict how he would’ve handled the situation. You can actually channel the spirit of obozo and predict what he would say wow your amazing!

Unfortunately i think you’re way off. I think obozo would have said, “if i would have had a son he would have shoplifted like these 3 did”
i think he would have had eric holder investigate and his investigation would have lead to the conclusion that the chinese racially profiled these three unfortunate black shoppers & subsequently illegally searched them and found the stolen items without a legal warrant. Loretta lynch would issue a warrant and charge the chinese with a court summons. Al sharpton and jesse jackson would fly in and preach that institutional racism even exists in china and in a world wide issue. They would fly in blm protesters and they would trash down town until the chinese released the 3 shoplifters.

truf!!!!!!!
Old     (stevo8290)      Join Date: Sep 2008       11-23-2017, 7:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
John it’s great that you are so up OBOZOs a$$ and in tune with him! It’s amazing That you can actually predict how he would’ve handled the situation. You can actually channel the spirit of Obozo and predict what he would say WOW your amazing!

Unfortunately I think you’re way off. I think Obozo would have said, “If I would have had a Son he would have shoplifted like these 3 Did”
I think he would have had Eric Holder investigate and his investigation would have lead to the conclusion that the Chinese Racially profiled these three unfortunate black shoppers & subsequently illegally searched them and found the stolen items without a legal warrant. Loretta Lynch would issue a warrant and charge the Chinese with a court summons. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson would fly in and preach that institutional racism even exists in China and in a world wide issue. They would fly in BLM protesters and they would trash down town until the Chinese released the 3 shoplifters.
OMFG that was hilarious
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       11-23-2017, 10:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevo8290 View Post
OMFG that was hilarious
Fr Grant knocked em out hahaha.
Old     (bass10after)      Join Date: Feb 2010       11-24-2017, 2:25 PM Reply   
Quote:

Hahaha spot on! game over! grant shut the internet down, i had to send this through aol dial up!
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       11-25-2017, 10:09 AM Reply   
After seeing this LaVar guy in action. I might have to walk backwards my statement. TRUMP should have recognized this LaVar is a typical dude with a “Chip on the shoulder” & glass 1/2 empty & always the Victum type of guy. I seriously think people like this LaVar guy know if they go after the President & Talk smack the cameras will rush to his side, the guy is a nobody! And all he has to do is talk some smack & then for 15mins the guy has his fame. I agree the president should not attack Roaches, cause that’s what this guy is. I
Do how ever like how the president shines light on Roaches. With out his counter Twitter Atack on this LaVar roach we never see this type of stupidity. These are the exact people that say things like “the President is deviding US” no dumb a$$ PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE DEVIDING US
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-27-2017, 3:18 PM Reply   
LaVar the roach just closed escrow on a $5M home in Chino hills. I heard he felt bad for trump and is sending him a pair of Big Baller shoes. Win/Win.
Trump "devides" the country because it is advantageous to him. In his world you are his pawn.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       11-27-2017, 5:45 PM Reply   
Quote:

Never would have happened. Like the left is going to provide a real example of what happens when speaking truth to power (or in Jesse's langauage "keepin it real") goes wrong. The youth would suddenly get that here even with all our faults it's still the best damn place to be.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       11-28-2017, 10:15 AM Reply   
Quote:

LOL sounds about right
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       11-28-2017, 10:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
...the guy is a nobody! ... all he has to do is talk some smack ...Roaches, cause that’s what this guy is... Roaches... roach... we never see this type of stupidity...
“the President is deviding US” no dumb a$$ PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE DEVIDING US
Grant, I come on this site to hear what the point of view of the Right is, because from my point of view it is very difficult to understand. All I hear from you is libtard, roach, etc. Seems to me people like you are "deviding" dividing us.

Honestly, Grant, if you were in Roy Moore's district would you vote for him? How do you justify the republican support of a tax plan that benefits the supper rich at the expense of the poor? Do you like net neutrality? Do you know which party is against net neutrality? Can you give a strait answer to any of this without saying "Hillary" or libtard?
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       11-28-2017, 10:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
Grant, I come on this site to hear what the point of view of the Right is, because from my point of view it is very difficult to understand. All I hear from you is libtard, roach, etc. Seems to me people like you are "deviding" dividing us.

Honestly, Grant, if you were in Roy Moore's district would you vote for him? How do you justify the republican support of a tax plan that benefits the supper rich at the expense of the poor? Do you like net neutrality? Do you know which party is against net neutrality? Can you give a strait answer to any of this without saying "Hillary" or libtard?
So you make a point to highlight that Grant spelled “dividing” wrong, then follow up with a couple spelling and/or grammatical errors yourself. Priceless.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-28-2017, 11:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by meathead65 View Post
So you make a point to highlight that Grant spelled “dividing” wrong, then follow up with a couple spelling and/or grammatical errors yourself. Priceless.
There is a huge difference between adding or missing a letter vs. the mess that Grant posts. Grant continually demonstrates that he doesn't understand how to spell properly by making the same mistakes over and over.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-28-2017, 11:24 AM Reply   
Its fun to make fun of grants spelling and errors, but its just messing around. We can read and understand 99% of it. He really has to do it on purpose or at least appears that way. Whatever reason he does it is up to him. The question remains to him and really any other supporter.
Quote:
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       11-29-2017, 12:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Its fun to make fun of grants spelling and errors, but its just messing around. We can read and understand 99% of it. He really has to do it on purpose or at least appears that way. Whatever reason he does it is up to him. The question remains to him and really any other supporter.
Doesn't look like Grant wants to answer...
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-29-2017, 12:56 PM Reply   
Damn librals alwayz crying for ansers Ive got you libratards trippin haha i love it MAGA

There you go.