Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       05-19-2016, 10:02 AM Reply   
We are looking for some cool people to hit the lakes with. My wife & I are both 40, active, we drink, we swear. Our teens are getting older & they don't always want to go with anymore. 14 Year old daughter still loves hanging out with us but the boy is always with his friends. Friends have mostly either moved away or are just now having babies so we could always use a 3rd or more. Would love to meet up with other boaters to tie off, ride, take turns on each others boats. Or perhaps you have a lot boating experience & no longer have a boat, would love to have some help on the gas & new people to surf / board with. We go all over the place, mostly weekends. I do have some time off coming up so we will be out & about during the week days & have the places to ourselves. Hit me up.
Old     (NoCO570)      Join Date: Mar 2016       05-19-2016, 10:50 AM Reply   
What lakes do you hit? I'm in Northern CO and we go to several different places, would be cool to meet up with other boaters here and there.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       05-19-2016, 12:57 PM Reply   
We go all over. A lot of times we hit Jackson early before it gets busy. We love Boyd when it's not crowded. I like to roll out to Sterling, Gurnsey. We go to Horsetooth a lot but that's mostly to sit in the cove then get an evening session in when the crowds leave. I'll do Chatfield locally if it's during the week, but never on the weekends
Old     (NoCO570)      Join Date: Mar 2016       05-19-2016, 1:24 PM Reply   
Cool, sounds a lot like us. We hit Jackson often, usually on weekends. Can do Boyd on weekdays after work, Horsetooth during the weekdays once in awhile. Haven't been to Sterling but definitely planning to check it out soon. We go camp at Lake McConaughy in Nebraska too. I'd like to check out Seminoe and Glendo in Wyoming this summer, how's Guernsey?
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       05-19-2016, 3:25 PM Reply   
Guernseys good if you have it to yourself. We like to camp there on weekdays on the east side in the channel. Plus the parks cool to go check other stuff out. Seminole is on my list. We're hitting lake Mac Memorial Day. It's gonna be cluster but the camping and partying should fun, weather pending. I wanna hit green mountain and wolford this summer, never been up there.