Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (Fixable)      Join Date: Oct 2012       11-22-2013, 4:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bspot5 View Post
Like that video was any better? More quick video clips with tricky angles.
Seriously?? Denial much?

I hate supra boats, and even I can look through my brand blinders and see.........that is a respectable surf wake. No matter the "tricky angles".
Old    SMDFSRK            11-22-2013, 6:08 AM Reply   
Company has "pro surfer" come ride behind their boat. "Pro surfer" proclaims "OMG this thing is AMAZING" par for the course. Just waiting for the online unveil w/ ****ty production value. I'll believe what a "pro surfer" says about a brand when they get a half dozen of the top riders behind two or three of each manufacturers boats and leave anonymous, legitimate, unbiased opinions on the quality of the wave. So sick of the ball washing EVERY manufacturer gets from these hire "pro surfers".

These guys are in it for the free boat and a few bucks.
Old     (nitrousbird)      Join Date: Sep 2008       11-22-2013, 6:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fixable View Post
Seriously?? Denial much?

I hate supra boats, and even I can look through my brand blinders and see.........that is a respectable surf wake. No matter the "tricky angles".
I wasn't all that impressed. Our boat is a SV23 hulled Malibu - not exactly known for the best surf wakes. Running no passengers, 750 locker, 500 under the port seat, 500 ski locker, 100lbs up front and 200lbs of lead on the rear port seat, I can get a wake that is fairly close to that without any surf-enhancing devices (other than the wedge, which doesn't add anything to the size of the wake and washes it out a bit but is needed for push). Add to that, our 'Bu is basically the same length but a far lighter boat running less ballast weight than that Supra.

FYI, I've liked the Supra boats I've sat in, though have never been on one in the water. No disrespect towards Supra but I'm not all that impressed. Wave doesn't look all that tall and the pocket isn't all that long. It's not that it is a bad wake, but when showing promo videos of your new surf system, I'd expect more.
Old     (mhibbing)      Join Date: Nov 2013       11-22-2013, 6:54 AM Reply   
Here's a video from pulling a rider who owns a Nautique just the other day and his opinions on Swell

Old     (mhibbing)      Join Date: Nov 2013       11-22-2013, 7:02 AM Reply   
Swell with 3 people in it.
Attached Images

Old     (nitrousbird)      Join Date: Sep 2008       11-22-2013, 7:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhibbing View Post
Here's a video from pulling a rider who owns a Nautique just the other day and his opinions on Swell

That wake looks much better than the other video. Either far better camera angles or a much better setup was used. Wake looks much longer and more useable.
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       11-22-2013, 7:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by polarbill View Post
Shane, is Tyler getting a new SC?
We shall see....!!!! Meeting with them tonight. Active Watersports has their big Evening with the Stars tonight. Always an awesome event and they seem to work the best deals there. They will have factory folks (Shane) there as well......
Wish me luck... I want to check out the system, but all looking positive and heard great things from talking to a bunch of people.
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       11-22-2013, 7:32 AM Reply   
Quote:

Great videos you have posted..
Old     (whatshesaid)      Join Date: Jun 2013       11-22-2013, 7:46 AM Reply   
That looks like a different wave! And it looks alot cleaner! Very nice!
Old     (ajf4242)      Join Date: Aug 2008       11-22-2013, 8:07 AM Reply   
You guys crack me up all the time. . . you sit here and talk about a picture and say things like, "Oh this wave looks like it has little pocket and push," really???? Until you ride behind it how can you make an assumption from a photo? Get real. I've seen soo many photos on here manipulated to make something look better than what it is. . . unless you have ridden it why even say anything??? Just speculation. You guys sit here and put down boats and wakes. . . like you know what is best? Why not get on the payroll since you know soo much about engineering waves to be better. . . . I just get so sick of people on here that talk about these boats and have not been behind them. . . it adds no value to the forum and makes you seem uneducated.
Old     (Ttime41)      Join Date: Nov 2011       11-22-2013, 9:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajf4242 View Post
You guys crack me up all the time. . . you sit here and talk about a picture and say things like, "Oh this wave looks like it has little pocket and push," really???? Until you ride behind it how can you make an assumption from a photo? Get real. I've seen soo many photos on here manipulated to make something look better than what it is. . . unless you have ridden it why even say anything??? Just speculation. You guys sit here and put down boats and wakes. . . like you know what is best? Why not get on the payroll since you know soo much about engineering waves to be better. . . . I just get so sick of people on here that talk about these boats and have not been behind them. . . it adds no value to the forum and makes you seem uneducated.
x2
Old     (bspot5)      Join Date: Sep 2008       11-22-2013, 9:19 AM Reply   
Quote:

That video did look better, The skim is a much nicer wave than the big swell.
Old     (dejoeco)      Join Date: Apr 2003       11-22-2013, 10:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ttime41 View Post
x2
x3 ..... with surfing it is all about the amount of push a wake has. My old boat was a fun good boat that had a pretty big wake, but the push was not their. With my new boat, I set the trim to make it mellow, but it has tons of push.

You cannot tell anything from the pictures excpet for potential.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-22-2013, 10:26 AM Reply   
meh, it's pretty easy to see how short the pocket is on the "barrel" wave, because it's curling over. Doesn't take a genius to see that.

They are also running pretty slow if that vid is correct... 10.6. It very well could stretch out and be longer if they go 12. So it's not as if all is lost.

That second vid of the skim wave definitely looks longer.

Last edited by shawndoggy; 11-22-2013 at 10:28 AM.
Old     (boatcountrydan)      Join Date: Nov 2013       11-22-2013, 10:37 AM Reply   
I was able to personally ride behind the SA with the "Swell" system on it before the release date.... HOLY S**T WHAT A BIG WAVE!!!! With that said I still won't call the "Swell" system a "game changer". One because it is the most overplayed word in the boating industry, but also because there are boats manufactures that should get the claim for leading the "surf" crazed technology (aka surf gate and nss). However, what Supra has done with their "Swell" system is unmatched in terms of what one can accomplish behind the boat with "stock weight". Having the ability to throw two different style of waves (both with unmatched push) is something that is revolutionary to our sport. Having a "skim" style wave that is super long and has great pushed is awesome for that super experienced rider that is looking to land tricks like "big spins" and push the level of riding! The "barrel wave" is undoubtedly the biggest surf wave I have rode and is unmatched in how tall and steep this wave is (it truly looks like you are dropping in on a vert ramp when coming down off the top of the lip). I encourage anyone that is not 100% sold on the idea of this "swell" system to ride it before critizing or making statements say it's a "game changer". Ride it first... then make your own opinions. My opinion is the "swell" system makes two of the best waves I have ever ridden... Props to Supra for the Swell System!
Old     (MCObray)      Join Date: Mar 2013       11-22-2013, 10:39 AM Reply   
... Can't we just be happy that more boat manufactures are introducing devices, whether you like to list or not, to further enhance our hobby? Whenever I, or the people I ride with, are behind a boat there is just a pure appreciation for just the opportunity to be doing something most people have yet to experience and may never get the chance too. I applaud Supra for introducing Swell, even if there is not enough "push" for the keyboard warriors out there. Put me behind any Malibu, Nautique, Supra, Mastercraft, Centurion, Supreme, etc. and there will be a smile on my face.
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       11-22-2013, 10:47 AM Reply   
Amen Mason.... Your post brings me back to the old WW days when everyone was stoked. Now ever thread turns into bickering about whose is better....
Keep it classy folks....
Old     (MCObray)      Join Date: Mar 2013       11-22-2013, 10:54 AM Reply   
And for what it's worth, here a side-by-side shot with similar angles of Swell and Surfgate. I'm not sure on the weight set-up for the Supra or model/motor, but the 23LSV has the 350 with 2315 prop, 750s in the locker, 400 in the bow, @ 11 MPH.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-22-2013, 11:07 AM Reply   
i found waldo!
Old     (JEr)      Join Date: Sep 2010       11-22-2013, 11:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajf4242 View Post
X100 always haters on this place. Its nice to see what all the brands are doing but the day something is released everyone has already made their very biased opinions and mainly bashing it. I mean come on PEEPS.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-22-2013, 11:37 AM Reply   
I'm butthurt about people being butthurt about any critical review or questions. The wave in the first swell video (the "barrel" rider) is objectively short. the second skim video is much much longer. That's not being a hater or a fanboy, that's just the facts.
Old     (fatwing)      Join Date: Oct 2007       11-22-2013, 11:58 AM Reply   
Short video of riding the Swell
Old     (mhibbing)      Join Date: Nov 2013       11-22-2013, 12:05 PM Reply   
yaaaaaa danny nice vid bro
Old     (jhartt3)      Join Date: Jan 2012       11-22-2013, 12:11 PM Reply   
just like MC's system... probably the easiest system to retrofit any boat with to date. all you need is to figure out how you want to design your trim tabs to allow your boat to shape its wake better.
Old     (Bamabonners)      Join Date: Jul 2011       11-22-2013, 12:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by boatcountrydan View Post
I was able to personally ride behind the SA with the "Swell" system on it before the release date.... HOLY S**T WHAT A BIG WAVE!!!! With that said I still won't call the "Swell" system a "game changer". One because it is the most overplayed word in the boating industry, but also because there are boats manufactures that should get the claim for leading the "surf" crazed technology (aka surf gate and nss). However, what Supra has done with their "Swell" system is unmatched in terms of what one can accomplish behind the boat with "stock weight". Having the ability to throw two different style of waves (both with unmatched push) is something that is revolutionary to our sport. Having a "skim" style wave that is super long and has great pushed is awesome for that super experienced rider that is looking to land tricks like "big spins" and push the level of riding! The "barrel wave" is undoubtedly the biggest surf wave I have rode and is unmatched in how tall and steep this wave is (it truly looks like you are dropping in on a vert ramp when coming down off the top of the lip). I encourage anyone that is not 100% sold on the idea of this "swell" system to ride it before critizing or making statements say it's a "game changer". Ride it first... then make your own opinions. My opinion is the "swell" system makes two of the best waves I have ever ridden... Props to Supra for the Swell System!
Join date is November 2013.... seems fishy to me
Old     (Fixable)      Join Date: Oct 2012       11-22-2013, 1:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamabonners View Post
Join date is November 2013.... seems fishy to me
No such thing as coincidences, Bama.
Old     (boatcountrydan)      Join Date: Nov 2013       11-22-2013, 1:06 PM Reply   
Preston... Nothing "fishy" about it. I have been looking on WW for years, just never really wanted to voice my opinion and therefore never made an account because I felt like it was not worth my time to "argue" over whose boat was better or whatever the topic may be. However, I felt like it was time to share something that I believe was a good thing for the wakeboard/surf community (hence why I just added an account). We are all honestly on this site because we love to be at or around the water with a watercraft of some type. I personally am around boats for a living as I work for a dealership that has carried Malibu's since 1996 and currently Axis Wake Research as well as Supra and Moomba. With this being said I have had opportunities to ride some of the best boats on the Market (Nautique, Malibu, Mastercraft, Supra, etc ). After riding behind the boats with a "surf system" such as Surf Gate and NSS I can honestly say all three of the aforementioned brands throw good surf waves. However, since having the privilege to ride these good wakes the Supra Swell system was the best one to date that I have ridden... I just wanted to voice my opinion, just like everyone does here on WW. I think you should definitely go check the "Swell" out. It might just make you think twice about my "fishy" comment
Old     (boardman74)      Join Date: Jul 2012       11-22-2013, 1:17 PM Reply   
I think the wave looks great and I have always liked the way Skiers Choice does business. Rick has personally taken time to email me in the past to answer questions and pass along info. They are great people all around.

Daniel…what people are saying is that it appears that you have joined just to tell us how great the wave is..which is cool. Glad you are excited. Looks like a great wave and I know supra produces a good product. Your profile says you are a "sales rep", wouldn't happen to be for; Skiers Choice, Supra, Moomba, or a dealer that sells them??? LOL I don't think your comment is "fishy", I just think your pimpin' which is cool!!
Old     (boatcountrydan)      Join Date: Nov 2013       11-22-2013, 1:22 PM Reply   
Thanks RB! I work for a boat dealership that sells Axis Wake Research, Supra, and Moomba! I appreciate the props!
Old    SMDFSRK            11-23-2013, 6:14 AM Reply   
There is no such thing as push.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-23-2013, 7:17 AM Reply   
It looks to be very versatile with a long pocket.Good waves for both Surf and Skim.Props to Skiers Choice for bringing something new to the table.
Old     (501s)      Join Date: Feb 2010       11-23-2013, 8:08 AM Reply   
So I have a question. Can you not adjust the waves on NSS and SG boats to be surf/skim style? I was always under the impression that on top of being able to switch fast, you could also shape the wave with these devices to your liking.

IMO the "swell" system is very much just an improved version of "surf tabs". This isn't meant to be a good or bad thing. Doesn't look like it will be an easy retrofit though, which make it frustrating for people with newer boats. They have the hill and motor and ballast but are one step away from having the boat perform just how they want.
Old     (boardjnky4)      Join Date: Dec 2011       11-23-2013, 11:56 AM Reply   
Surfgate is either on or off. Not adjustable. Things like amount of ballast and wedge position come into play though.
Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       11-23-2013, 1:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by boardjnky4 View Post
Surfgate is either on or off. Not adjustable. Things like amount of ballast and wedge position come into play though.
Correct. I am still a firm believer in the Ceturion, Tige, and Supreme as the pure surf boats with the best surf wakes. I like the strides Supra, Malibu, and Natique to close the gap. Most would be fine with the surf wave from Supra, Malibu, and Natique. The surf snobs are the ones that need the Centurion, Tige, and Supreme. So goes for the wakeboard snobs also.
Old     (surfdoggy)      Join Date: Dec 2009       11-23-2013, 4:30 PM Reply   
I assume by Surf Snobs you mean people who are only concerned about reputation, and not about which surf wake is really the best.

I don't think that Tige, Centurion or anyone else has an exclusive on those types of owners.
Old     (phathom)      Join Date: Jun 2013       11-24-2013, 12:18 AM Reply   
I like what they did, the added adjustability because of the angle of the actuator is something that I'm glad they thought of. I haven't ridden a wave that was made with anything besides ballast or wedge. I would sure love to give their system a try. I would really like to hear what people who have ridden a SG, NSS, and the Swell have to say about each of them. It seems like a lot of people have ridden either none or one and have their biases set based on heresay most of the time.
Old     (nautigirls)      Join Date: Dec 2000       11-24-2013, 3:05 AM Reply   
Called a dealer and this system like Malibu can't be put on a 2013 or2012. Nautilque's NSS on the other hand can be installed on their 2012 and up. Smart move by nautique to keep their customers happy.

Last edited by nautigirls; 11-24-2013 at 3:08 AM. Reason: Spelling
Old     (nautigirls)      Join Date: Dec 2000       11-24-2013, 3:11 AM Reply   
Called a dealer and this system like Malibu can't be put on 2013.or 2012. Nautilque's NSS he other hand can be installed on their 2012 and up. Smart move by nautique's by keeping their customers happy.
Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       11-24-2013, 6:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfdoggy View Post
I assume by Surf Snobs you mean people who are only concerned about reputation, and not about which surf wake is really the best.

I don't think that Tige, Centurion or anyone else has an exclusive on those types of owners.
That is why you shouldnt assume.
Old     (DatTexasBoy)      Join Date: Aug 2012       11-24-2013, 9:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 501s View Post
So I have a question. Can you not adjust the waves on NSS and SG boats to be surf/skim style? I was always under the impression that on top of being able to switch fast, you could also shape the wave with these devices to your liking.

IMO the "swell" system is very much just an improved version of "surf tabs". This isn't meant to be a good or bad thing. Doesn't look like it will be an easy retrofit though, which make it frustrating for people with newer boats. They have the hill and motor and ballast but are one step away from having the boat perform just how they want.
Two ways I adjust my SG from Surf to skim is with weight in the front and the wedge.

More weight in front and no wedge=SKim

Less weight in front and Wedge=Surf

Genius!!!!!!

I do love the new SC BTW....Great looking boat.
Old     (surffresh)      Join Date: Jun 2010       11-24-2013, 12:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dezul View Post
Correct. I am still a firm believer in the Ceturion, Tige, and Supreme as the pure surf boats with the best surf wakes. I like the strides Supra, Malibu, and Natique to close the gap. Most would be fine with the surf wave from Supra, Malibu, and Natique. The surf snobs are the ones that need the Centurion, Tige, and Supreme. So goes for the wakeboard snobs also.
I guess no one reads the Polar Bear rider reviews, I wish they had some more brands there like Centurion, Axis, Moomba, and some gate types like BU and G, Supreme and Tige were represented though
Old     (trayson)      Join Date: May 2013 Location: Vancouver WA       11-24-2013, 1:56 PM Reply   
I look forward to some demo rides behind the Supra Swell. Looking forward to the spring Active Water Sports Demo days. That will be awesome since they carry Nautique, Malibu and Supra. This past spring I got to surf a G23, but I was such a total surf newbie that other than it being effortless to learn behind, I don't have much of a lasting memory (so I guess I'll just have to ride it again!).

I did see the 450 in person with the Swell tabs on Friday night. Funny that it was out in the tent and wasn't even in the inside showroom. But I assume that's because it must have just got there.

I snapped a couple quick shots.

The thing that caught my attention was the very unique shape vs a typical trim tab. and the amount it can extend (down 90 degrees). Probably smart to focus on shaping rather than delayed convergence in light of the Malibu vs Correct Craft lawsuits...

Here are the two pics I snapped on Friday.

Port:

Starboard:
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       11-24-2013, 2:24 PM Reply   
So I didn't pay much attention to how this actually worked until just now. So it looks like the system actually goes from completely out of the way(not sure if that makes sense but far enough up that it isn't affecting the actual hull at all) to almost 90 degrees straight down. Does this mean the Swell system kind of uses a combo of delayed convergence and listing? It would lift the non-surf side of the hull higher in the water as well as push the non-surf side wake/hole farther back? Could it have both the benefits of delayed convergence and listing?
Old     (jmvotto)      Join Date: Apr 2008       11-24-2013, 6:38 PM Reply   
From the pictures in the water it looks like the swell rides pretty level without the listing.
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       11-25-2013, 8:28 AM Reply   
I got to check out the system in person on Friday night also. The boat they had at the show was Shane Stillman's boat and had been used for the testing etc. It looks like you probably could retrofit pretty easy if you wanted to control it manually, but the real issue is they can only integrate it into the newest version of VISION and I think that is why they are saying you can't retrofit it. I spoke to Shane and Active Watersports quite a bit on the system and now have watched a bunch of videos. I am pretty stoked on it. Spent a bunch of time in the SC 350 Worlds in the showroom also and I am stoked. So much so that I put down a deposit on a new SC350. I did not get a boat last year and was really opening my options with all the brands the last 2 years and I am glad I waited. Supra has stepped it up big time. They sat in the showroom at this event next to all the Malibu's and Nautiques and there were more comments made about the Supra SC then anything else in that room. Even from Malibu and Nautique owners. Don't get me wrong they were beautiful and amazing boats and it is great to see Supra compared head to head. I have always been a Supra guy, but really did compare this year and I am stoked to be back in the Supra family. More to come, but be expecting to see a blacked out SC with a pimped out Boatmate trailer.... Still deciding on colors, but you can be sure it will be all black or mostly black....

To create the Skim wave you deploy the opposite SWELL tab to the setting of your choice and weight the boat evenly. If you want to do the barrel wave then you still have the opposite SWELL tab out to your liking and then you deploy the SWELL tab on the surf side all the way down. I really wish we could have demo'd it all in person, but I felt totally comfortable with the concept and all the videos I have seen in action. More to come next spring/summer once we have it on the water.

Trayson - It was out in that tent cause Shane pulled into town the day of the show with it and literally left as the show ended and headed back to California, so it had to be in a easy place to get in and out. Would have been nice to be in the showroom, but they had that set up for days and those were all brand new shiny boats.
Old     (Supravol22)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-25-2013, 8:37 AM Reply   
A whole boat in that new black metalflake would look pretty sick. JMO
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       11-25-2013, 8:50 AM Reply   
^^^cant wait to see it Diggs!
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       11-25-2013, 8:56 AM Reply   
Drew - That would look sick for sure... Unfortunately I think I am too cheap for the metal flake.... Most likely black and maybe a charcoal accent. That is unless you know someone to pull some stings.....
Old     (lionel)      Join Date: Nov 2005       11-25-2013, 9:21 AM Reply   
You gotta throw some black flake in there somewhere. We are doing an all black boat with a bit of black metal flake!
Old     (wakedaveup)      Join Date: May 2012       11-25-2013, 10:11 AM Reply   
Honest questions and I'm sure they did it, but does Supra have a safety precaution on the surf system that will not allow those tabs deploy past a certain MPH? I imagine they would, but that would be horrific if those deployed at high speeds.
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       11-25-2013, 10:20 AM Reply   
I know that they automatically recede to stock levels when the boat drops below 7MPH to provide adequate handling to pick up your rider and also to protect any riders in the water trying to get back in the boat when it is stopped. Not sure about high speed deployment safety though.
Old     (wakedaveup)      Join Date: May 2012       11-25-2013, 10:32 AM Reply   
Thanks for the reply, I was curious becuase traditional trim tabs don't typically deploy all the way down like that. This is not a hating post either just speculation, I would imagine there has to be though becuase that would do some pretty terrible stuff if it deployed straight down on one side at high speeds
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       11-25-2013, 10:40 AM Reply   
it is not straight down. It is 90 degrees and it does not force the boat to list. It is really more re-directing the water. Still a good question. I am sure someone that is in the know will get on and confirm all of this though.
Old     (ripr)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-25-2013, 10:56 AM Reply   
Congrats Tyler! Looking forward to seeing it!
Old     (Supravol22)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-25-2013, 11:18 AM Reply   
Diggs, your boats always look sick so I'm sure whatever you pick will look awesome. Wish I had that type of influence but unfortunately I do not haha
Old     (rugbyballa3)      Join Date: Feb 2013       11-25-2013, 12:00 PM Reply   
the funniest thing is people all talk about ooo the wave looks good or it looks like crap and it has camera angles. the truth is i have seen some great looking waves and once on them they surf like crap cause they are to soft, not enough push, or the lip isnt right etc... you have to get out and try the wave before you can say **** about it period. a listed boat throw the best wave in my opinion. but the nss is throwing a good wave also. surfgate isnt that good BUT i did surf on an 23lsv sat with gate and some list. and it had way better push but still a little soft. i want to surf the swell. so my point is people can talk all the **** they want on here about pictures or video. or ditch the keyboard and go surf something.
Old     (jmvotto)      Join Date: Apr 2008       11-25-2013, 2:18 PM Reply   
Paul,

Once perspective from a rider

posted above

Old     (rugbyballa3)      Join Date: Feb 2013       11-26-2013, 4:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
Paul,

Once perspective from a rider

posted above

yeah i cant hear it the computer i am on at work doesnt have speakers.
Old     (tmill)      Join Date: May 2011       12-09-2013, 7:28 AM Reply   
here is another semi biased review but some great shots of the wake. Check out the wake compared to the SUP they try and paddle in with, pretty cool for a 21ft boat.

Old     (whiteflashwatersports1)      Join Date: Dec 2012       12-09-2013, 10:23 AM Reply   
I love it - wakesurfing is so fun. My duaghter took her wakeboard to the head a couple of years ago and got knocked out. She has not ridden since (she was 9) This last year she started wakesurfing and is really happy to go on the boat agian. I applaud all of these companies for trying to make the best wave with the least effort for everyday riders.