Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (Day1Wake)      Join Date: Mar 2013       02-01-2014, 8:10 PM Reply   
While we can't take credit for the creation of the video, we at Day1 would like to think we have had a little to do with Parker's incredible progression in competitive wakesurfing in the last year.

This latest video was done as Parker trained in Florida for the upcoming 2014 season. It features some great riding and a feel for what the wakesurf industry has in store with regard to media, dedication to the sport, and the growth we see ahead for everyone.

Well done Parker and the Payne family - thanks for helping push wakesurfing into the mainstream!

Enjoy the vid!

Old     (drnate)      Join Date: Jul 2006       02-03-2014, 6:54 AM Reply   
awesome vid! I look forward to seeing more from Parker, he is very talented for sure
Old     (Jbort)      Join Date: Aug 2011       02-03-2014, 9:27 AM Reply   
Super video with some great tricks
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       02-03-2014, 10:24 AM Reply   
Parker rips! Got to watch him on the EWT at 2 stops this last year. I can't imagine being 14 and having my own signature model board out there. Good luck in '14 Parker, looking forward to your progression!