Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (axxxiswake)      Join Date: Jun 2013       12-18-2013, 8:54 AM Reply   
Obviously Defy was a classic. Looks like Prime is going to be a pretty cool flick as well.

Any other cool upcoming wake movies I should be looking at?

While I'm at it, any cool snowboard flicks in the past few years? I've been out of the loop a bit.
Old     (T_A)      Join Date: Feb 2013       12-18-2013, 9:13 AM Reply   
Not sure on the wake movies, defy is the only recent one i've seen...asked for a few others for Christmas though...

For snowboarding just watch anything with Travis Rice, dude kills everything. He recently had "The Art of Flight" which had some really cool shots but i personally thought it wasn't enough snowboarding and too much footage of helicopters..still worth a watch though. His other one I've seen and was alot better IMO was "Thats it, Thats all." Seen it many times!
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       12-18-2013, 9:14 AM Reply   
Voyage looks like it'll be good. Al Sur also.
Old     (Bam6961)      Join Date: Apr 2011       12-18-2013, 9:54 AM Reply   
Drop the Gun- Shredtown
Transworld - Quiet Please
Old     (501s)      Join Date: Feb 2010       12-18-2013, 10:49 AM Reply   
Check out Lipsmack by Slingshot. Very cool video.
Old     (JayManAR)      Join Date: Dec 2012       12-18-2013, 12:18 PM Reply   
Can't wait for Voyage, the trailer was sick!
Old     (SS_Hooke102)      Join Date: Sep 2011       12-18-2013, 2:05 PM Reply   
Sadly not nearly as many wake videos are produced as snow, I hope that changes someday... As far as snowboarding goes, F*** it and vacation are great movies put out by Forum (R.I.P.), Dopamine and Resonance by Absinthe films were awesome and for free youtube Ponytale snowboard movie it's a few years old, but one of my all time favorites.
Old     (Bam6961)      Join Date: Apr 2011       12-22-2013, 9:14 PM Reply   
The debut should be good aswell i think its more cable geared.
Old     (VinnyA)      Join Date: Aug 2011       12-23-2013, 8:58 PM Reply   
Don't overlook "In-Transit"!
great flick
Old     (Jmaxymek)      Join Date: Feb 2012       12-24-2013, 12:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinnyA View Post
Don't overlook "In-Transit"!
great flick
Agreed! In-Transit was an awesome movie!

Really looking forward to Drop The Gun, I watch the trailer all the time and am still blown away.

"Quiet, Please" is looking better and better, and I'm excited to see these drop this spring!
Old     (MIKEnNC)      Join Date: Nov 2012       12-25-2013, 6:27 AM Reply   
Anyone seen hyperlite rewritten? I was thinking about buying it but not sure. I know it's old
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       12-25-2013, 12:21 PM Reply   
^^^buy It.
Well worth it.
Old     (tripsw)      Join Date: May 2006       12-25-2013, 2:41 PM Reply   
Sickest intro!
Old     (dvsone79)      Join Date: Dec 2012       12-27-2013, 11:50 AM Reply   
+1 on That's It That's All and The Art of Flight. T. Rice kills it, and John Jackson nearly steals the show in the second one. TAOF is newer and more polished, but TITA is my fav. I think if they both came out at the same time then TAOF would be better by comparison, but TITA was so groundbreaking when it first came out that I am biased a little toward it. Also the soundtrack was better on the first one. I love the format of both: no "parts". Or rather, each part is a location not a rider. And each location and feature you get to see Rice and company all take turns laying down some of the sickest riding ever.
Old     (T_A)      Join Date: Feb 2013       12-27-2013, 6:06 PM Reply   
Just saw rewritten tonight! I liked it a lot.
Old     (VinnyA)      Join Date: Aug 2011       12-28-2013, 6:32 PM Reply   
If we are talking snowboard movies...and you like urban stuff

ERO ONE - "LA CASSETTE" FULL MOVIE a Snowboarding video by eroonefilms