Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-25-2017, 11:14 AM Reply   
violence is not free speech. Violence is a crime.

I don't think John is advocating criminal behavior, but he's OK with some good old fashioned angry shouting down (that pesky free speech again) which stops short of violence. Are advocates of criminal violence defending violence as free speech?
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       05-25-2017, 11:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
You do know that "violence" is against the law... right? How many freaking times do I have to repeat that I think people who break the law should suffer the consequences? Get someone to explain the 1st amendment to you so that you can understand what "free speech" is and therefore also what it isn't. This isn't an issue of me being stupid. It's an issue with you understanding the English language.
Awesome you understand. So you agree that Antifa are trying to shut down free speech with whatever means violence here in the Bay Area.They are organized and financially supported by educators. Seriously you should watch your mouth. You are very rude.

Last edited by deneng; 05-25-2017 at 11:27 AM.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       05-25-2017, 11:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
violence is not free speech. Violence is a crime.

I don't think John is advocating criminal behavior, but he's OK with some good old fashioned angry shouting down (that pesky free speech again) which stops short of violence. Are advocates of criminal violence defending violence as free speech?
You would have to ask them.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-25-2017, 11:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deneng View Post
You would have to ask them.

So it sounds like we all agree then.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-25-2017, 11:31 AM Reply   
You want to see rude? Just take a look at the idiot you support for President shoving the PM of Montenegro.

Why don't you explain to me why I should watch my mouth. Can't wait to hear that.

Unless Antifa is creating unconstitutional laws or breaking the law, then no I don't agree that they are shutting down free speech. If they are breaking the law then they should face the consequences. IOW, you can't shut down free speech without breaking the law. If an organization is legally persuaded to shut down a speaker because of negative publicity, that is not shutting down free speech.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       05-25-2017, 11:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
So you do understand that it is a crime to obstruct an investigation, even if that investigation would've ultimately exonerated you, right? I mean, sure, it's hella dumb, but we are talking about Trump.

Further, given that no investigation has actually run its course, it's premature to say no evidence of collusion. And if there really IS no collusion, conduct the friggin investigation so we can move on. Don't delay it, don't obstruct it. The UN ambassador is right about this one.
Unfortunately they said there looked like there was evidence and there is not. This will go on as long as the left can string it on. They have no intention on working on anything else.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-25-2017, 11:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Unfortunately they said there looked like there was evidence and there is not. This will go on as long as the left can string it on. They have no intention on working on anything else.

Who are "they"?

In the absence of an investigation, how can you say there is no evidence? Evidence is the result of an investigation.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-25-2017, 11:41 AM Reply   
"String it on" haha. I'm sure you were singing the same tune through the years and $7 million in taxpayer funds spent on the evidence-fest that was the Benghazi "investigation."
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-25-2017, 11:42 AM Reply   
"they" is likely some right wing fake news web site. Probably named something like "Hannity". LOL

Seems like Dennie has never heard of Benghazi where the right actually did nothing else but get tooled by Faux News for years.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       05-25-2017, 12:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
"they" is likely some right wing fake news web site. Probably named something like "Hannity". LOL

Seems like Dennie has never heard of Benghazi where the right actually did nothing else but get tooled by Faux News for years.
It's the left commie. You need to wake up!
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       05-25-2017, 12:24 PM Reply   
Trigger beware!https://www.facebook.com/NoSafeSpace...6621520106249/
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-25-2017, 1:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Do you approve or disapprove of this hollywood produced political propaganda?
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       05-25-2017, 1:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Do you approve or disapprove of this hollywood produced political propaganda?
We seem to see only one side right? It is what it is.They should be more worried about the message they send and how the American republic will respond with their dollar at the box office. CGI can replace them. Look at Colin Kapernick and what he did to his industry. Sure some people liked him , but the industry suffered because of how he presented himself on the job.

Last edited by deneng; 05-25-2017 at 1:45 PM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       05-25-2017, 8:55 PM Reply   
If you leftie idiots think for second what happened in Benghazi was not criminal you're fools and trolls.

Keep toting the Russian conspiracy .....not one shred of evidence has even come forth. But hey why would that matter. The lefitie commie media says it happened , so you believe it. Wouldnt expect anything less from people with no minds to think for themselves and look at things with an open mind.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-25-2017, 8:58 PM Reply   
You must be really upset the repubs spent $7mil of taxpayer money and didn't get a conviction then.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-26-2017, 3:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
If you leftie idiots think for second what happened in Benghazi was not criminal you're fools and trolls.

Keep toting the Russian conspiracy .....not one shred of evidence has even come forth. But hey why would that matter. The lefitie commie media says it happened , so you believe it. Wouldnt expect anything less from people with no minds to think for themselves and look at things with an open mind.
Yeah, right. I guess 7 GOP-led investigations have all overlooked the "criminal" element of which you speak. Maybe you should offer your services to the DOJ so they can finally crack open this 5 year case.

Sessions lied about meeting with Russians and recused himself from the Russian investigation. Flynn was fired for lying about meeting with Russians. Trump fired Comey for not backing off his investigation of Flynn. Trump is not cooperating with investigators. But you're right. There's no "evidence".

P.S. Watching Fox News doesn't mean you are able to "think for yourself".
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-26-2017, 9:06 AM Reply   
to say that Trump fired Comey for not backing off, is buying in to the leftist media brainwashing. You are smarter than that. The investigation won't stop just because one guy was fired.

yall know me. I'm about as republican as you can get. I say do the investigation and get it over with. Do a bipartisan one. Don't get political with it the way that the investigations of the last 8 years went. Do it, make arrests or drop it....and be done
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-26-2017, 9:14 AM Reply   
and the prevailing thought is , that the Clintons are so well connected, great at lying and covering up, and the democrats seem to have each others back much more so than the republicans.....that there probably was corruption and deceit , but it will never be uncovered or proven.

I belong to this camp. I also think that this is exactly why Trump got elected. I guess the country decided to sleep with the devil that they don't know, as opposed to the one that they do know

so this also puts me in the camp of; the democrats kind of created the environment of an extreme clown getting elected

that's why I laugh and shake my head at the circus of opposition that surrounds this administration
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-26-2017, 10:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
... and the democrats seem to have each others back much more so than the republicans.....
Cliff, that's funny! From this side (the other side) of the fence, I've always been envious of how well the republicans could march in lockstep, while dems quibble among themselves over eating their own ("stewed!" "no, roasted!!"). I mean really man, look at how the Bernie faction basically burned the party to the ground in the last cycle.

It has only been since the new Congress that real cracks have emerged in Rs congressional loyalty. As frustrating as I'm sure that is, from over here on the D side of the fence, it's all too familiar.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-26-2017, 10:27 AM Reply   
hopefully, as John said many years ago, things are finally bad enough to affect real change. I'm not holding my breath.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-26-2017, 10:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
If it was criminal, why hasn't a Sessions-lead DOJ prosecuted?

Or prosecuted the Benghazi related Clinton e-mail thing?

You know, lockerup and all that.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-26-2017, 10:47 AM Reply   
In summary... Cliff shakes his head at people opposing an extreme clown in the oval office. And believes democrats drove republicans so off the hook they couldn't recognize an extreme clown when they saw one, and nominated one for President.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-26-2017, 10:49 AM Reply   
Yeah I want change. But not through the complete destruction of our society.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-26-2017, 10:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
If it was criminal, why hasn't a Sessions-lead DOJ prosecuted?

Or prosecuted the Benghazi related Clinton e-mail thing?

You know, lockerup and all that.
Trump said after the election that no one cares about Prosecuting Hillary.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-26-2017, 11:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
You are smarter than that. The investigation won't stop just because one guy was fired.
Yes, we are smarter but we did not fire Comey, Trump did.....
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-26-2017, 11:12 AM Reply   
I shake my head because those that supported the last clown, paved the way for this clown. It's just the opposite side of the fence
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-26-2017, 11:14 AM Reply   
Seems the Germans not much of a fan of trump, this is from Die Spiegel the national paper
Attached Images

Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-26-2017, 11:20 AM Reply   
meanwhile German citizens are getting raped and massacred lol

Poland has a strict no migrant policy
openly hates islam

2nd safest country in the world behind Japan
safest country in Europe for women
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-26-2017, 11:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
I shake my head because those that supported the last clown, paved the way for this clown. It's just the opposite side of the fence
That's the first time I've ever heard someone actually blame Trump on Obama voters.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-26-2017, 11:48 AM Reply   
Oh, you don't say. How do you explain the USA rate of rape is 3x higher than Germany and murder rate is 5x higher?

So here, I have fixed your quote for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by prowake View Post
meanwhile German citizens are getting raped and massacred much less than us
Your welcome.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-26-2017, 11:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Oh, you don't say. How do you explain the USA rate of rape is 3x higher than Germany and murder rate is 5x higher?

So here, I have fixed your quote for you

Your welcome.

because of black people
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-26-2017, 11:59 AM Reply   
According to the BKA, the number of migrant crime suspects (tatverdächtiger Zuwanderer) in Germany in 2016 jumped to 174,438 from 114,238 in 2015 — up 52.7%. Although "migrants" made up less than 2% of the German population in 2016, they accounted for 8.6% of all crime suspects in the country — up from 5.7% in 2015.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-26-2017, 12:09 PM Reply   
So it only has to jump another 300% to get to your level!
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-26-2017, 12:19 PM Reply   
sorry, I meant blacks and latinos is why our rape and murder rate is so high and we know this

nice deflection away from the fact that the one European country to deny muslim scum is the safest lol
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-26-2017, 12:32 PM Reply   
Mr. White Superemacist at it again! Totally ignoring the connection between poverty and violent crime.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-26-2017, 12:43 PM Reply   
not denying the connection at all

youre denying the connection between low IQ and poverty

as well as the connection between race and IQ, thus race and violent crime
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-26-2017, 12:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
sorry, I meant blacks and latinos is why our rape and murder rate is so high and we know this

nice deflection away from the fact that the one European country to deny muslim scum is the safest lol
I ignored your pointing to Poland's safety due to conservative immigration policy because it is rubbish. Polands policy towards immigration only changed in 2016, previous to that they experienced normal to high immigration in European terms. So there relative safety must be due to other reasons. IMO crime stats are most closely related to a societies unequalness, the bigger the gap between rich and poor the more the crime. This bridges all generic and educational differences.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-26-2017, 12:53 PM Reply   
and they are closer gapped because they are 98.6% European aka WHITE
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-26-2017, 12:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
not denying the connection at all

youre denying the connection between low IQ and poverty

as well as the connection between race and IQ, thus race and violent crime
Personally I'm not denying that there is a difference between race an IQ, what I am saying that if there is a difference it is not large enough to be a driver of crime.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-26-2017, 2:30 PM Reply   
how do you figure?

violence is associated with low IQ

low IQ people have a problem with self control and violent impulse

low IQ people also get caught for their crimes because they're too stupid to get away with it

factor that all together and you get the dumbest 12% of the US population responsible for 50% of all murders
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-26-2017, 5:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Obama wasn't a clown. He was well spoken and respected by everyone except those who have an American right wing ideology. Trying to draw an equivalence between Trump and Obama WRT being a public disgrace is absurd and ignores reality.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-26-2017, 11:11 PM Reply   
I stand by my comment.

a different type of clown maybe, but still a clown
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-27-2017, 1:17 AM Reply   
Lolz, kushner is a slippery ****er

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.eee586576859
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-27-2017, 1:58 AM Reply   
No doubt.

Now Trump's economic adviser hops on Air Force One and admits that Trump lied about coal jobs - well DUH:
http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/26/inve...-climate-deal/
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-27-2017, 3:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
how do you figure?

low IQ people also get caught for their crimes because they're too stupid to get away with it

factor that all together and you get the dumbest 12% of the US population responsible for 50% of all murders
So we should blame the Montana's congressman's lack of self control and violent impulse on his IQ? What does that say about the idiots that just voted him into office?
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-27-2017, 7:58 AM Reply   
interesting what kind of talk will get you muted on Facebook for a month
Attached Images

Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-27-2017, 8:02 AM Reply   
Jeremy

it says many things about many things

freefall of the democratic party

how out of touch politicians are

this one guy's lack of self control

how out of line and pushy the media can be (I will admit to not seeing or reading about the actual act)

in my younger days, I'm not sure that I could have dealt correctly with a camera or microphone being shoved in my face
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-27-2017, 8:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Is Christianity any better? How many people are killed in the name of God in the bible?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-27-2017, 9:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Jeremy

it says many things about many things

freefall of the democratic party

how out of touch politicians are

this one guy's lack of self control

how out of line and pushy the media can be (I will admit to not seeing or reading about the actual act)

in my younger days, I'm not sure that I could have dealt correctly with a camera or microphone being shoved in my face
That guy is not young. He was running for Congress. There are going to be plenty of microphones and cameras shoved in his face.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-27-2017, 9:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
I cannot imagine anyone wanting to ban you. What is this world coming to?
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-27-2017, 3:23 PM Reply   
open letter to Seth rich's family

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/kim-dotcom-...claims-1623361

interesting how the PI working on Seth's family's behalf completely changed his statement from "I have personally seen email exchanges between Seth and Wikileaks" to "I read about it from a news article" resulting in fox removing the story

and Seth's family went from starting a gofundme after disgruntled with the murder investigation to 'Even if tomorrow, an email was found, it is not a high enough bar of evidence to prove any interactions as emails can be altered and we've seen that those interested in pushing conspiracies will stop at nothing to do so.'

and interesting how Hannity lost a ton of advertisers just for covering the story

WEEEEIIIIRD
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-27-2017, 3:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
open letter to Seth rich's family

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/kim-dotcom-...claims-1623361

interesting how the PI working on Seth's family's behalf completely changed his statement from "I have personally seen email exchanges between Seth and Wikileaks" to "I read about it from a news article" resulting in fox removing the story

and Seth's family went from starting a gofundme after disgruntled with the murder investigation to 'Even if tomorrow, an email was found, it is not a high enough bar of evidence to prove any interactions as emails can be altered and we've seen that those interested in pushing conspiracies will stop at nothing to do so.'

and interesting how Hannity lost a ton of advertisers just for covering the story

WEEEEIIIIRD
"Hannity lost a ton of advertisers" for pushing a story that had to be retracted by Fox News. He was claiming a lie was the truth. Nothing "WEEEIIIIRD" about it.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-27-2017, 3:40 PM Reply   
WEEEIIIRD how you changed your wakeworld account name from "White Pride" to "Pride." Did some widdle birdie get a talking to? WEEEIIIRRD.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-27-2017, 4:12 PM Reply   
lolol. who tf would give me a talking to?

black pride is a totally normal thing. So is Mexican pride or hispanic or whatever.

I just thought pride works. Just a little cleaner. Like my blue eyes.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-27-2017, 4:16 PM Reply   
and I know you dummies know nothing about hacking or email headers but before about a month ago, altering email headers was an impossibility. CIA tool leaks revealed they have the technology to change them...

kinda weird that the brother of a staffer would reference an ability that until recently was unknown to exist. Pretty technical.

also pretty weird that the FBI wasn't allowed to check out the DNC server after the email leaks and were instead handed evidence that revealed email headers went through Russian systems to push the narrative, THEN months and months after intel leaks that the CIA can alter headers.

but surely In no way could any party responsible for Seth Rich have the capacity to pressure individuals! Its not like they could threaten death!
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-27-2017, 4:42 PM Reply   
It's rather odd that you do nothing but insult everyone here and then bitch and moan about how John is being "rude" to you.

And if there was anything of substance to this story Fox News of all places would not have retracted. You think Rupert Murdoch fears Hillary Clinton? LOL.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-27-2017, 4:49 PM Reply   
its not just Hillary, its everyone she represents, the people her, her husband, Obama and even Bush and the shadow government have protected

remember she spent over a BILLION dollars (1.2) on that failed campaign. wasn't her money.

How much did Trump spend again? 322 million?
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-27-2017, 5:03 PM Reply   
lets go over the Seth rich oddities again:

roughed up, then shot in the back twice
found conscious by first responding police, body cam footage gone
pronounced dead by unknown doctor later in the hospital
all security footage capturing the event altered to not show any of the events (woulda been nice to see nig nogs jump him had it been the case but nope)
deemed a robbery yet nothing taken
COMPUTER CONFISCATED BY POLICE - for a robbery in public?
family started a gofundme after unsatisfied with the investigation results
Wikileaks offers 20k reward for the information leading to a conviction

thennnnn

private investigator comes out saying he has evidence Seth communicated with Wikileaks, noted being questioned by a high profile DNCer privately
sean hannity covers the story then MSM loses it mind. this pissed a lot of powerful people off!

and thennnnn

PI changed his statement COMPLETELY (pressured with death?)
Fox News removes the article on the web
Advertisers PULL FUNDING in reaction
Family condemns allegations and references highly techie stuff (pressured with death?)

now

Media slams the inconsistencies constantly, dominating SEO rankings
KimDotCom is pushing his evidence of helping Seth assertively
One America News OAN offering 100k reward for information
Twitter and Facebook are taking notice
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-27-2017, 5:44 PM Reply   
private parties have offered money totaling over 250k for information on Seth Rich's death

DNC has never offered a single cent to find who killed one of their own

Last edited by prowake; 05-27-2017 at 5:48 PM.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-27-2017, 5:52 PM Reply   
lol

Martin Shkreli offered up a 100k reward on Friday via twitter

today his twitter is suspended
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-27-2017, 6:05 PM Reply   
OANN channel 347 on DirecTV is covering the Seth Rich story very very well

Sources saying Hannity is about to get fired for the Seth Rich reporting

Fox News is about to lose a lot of viewers!
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-27-2017, 8:52 PM Reply   
Fox news loss is infowars gain
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-27-2017, 10:43 PM Reply   
Lol Fox news trying to go legit now that Stone is dead.

In other news, turns out Mitch Mconnell's superPAC got 2.5 million bucks from one of Putin's cronies in Russia. Wonder why he wasn't supportive of an independent investigation. WEEEIIIRD.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-27-2017, 11:17 PM Reply   
Trump wants to sell off 50% of your strategic oil reserves. What a sweet idea, wonder why no one had thought of it before? Oh, because it's retarded.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-27-2017, 11:23 PM Reply   
Is this you prowake? You look smarter than i expected
Attached Images

Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-27-2017, 11:26 PM Reply   
Haha Pro "White pride" Wake is the first thing I thought of when I saw that dude's mug earlier today.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       05-28-2017, 5:51 AM Reply   
Prowake the liberals here consider this a SafeSpace so they are attacking you. No proof you are wrong. They just believe the Communist propaganda coming from Hillary and Obama gruntled millennial staff. The media refuses too look at it or are warned not too. https://www.facebook.com/disgruntled...type=3&theater
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-28-2017, 6:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
lets go over the Seth rich oddities again:

roughed up, then shot in the back twice
found conscious by first responding police, body cam footage gone
pronounced dead by unknown doctor later in the hospital
all security footage capturing the event altered to not show any of the events (woulda been nice to see nig nogs jump him had it been the case but nope)
deemed a robbery yet nothing taken
COMPUTER CONFISCATED BY POLICE - for a robbery in public?
family started a gofundme after unsatisfied with the investigation results
Wikileaks offers 20k reward for the information leading to a conviction

thennnnn

private investigator comes out saying he has evidence Seth communicated with Wikileaks, noted being questioned by a high profile DNCer privately
sean hannity covers the story then MSM loses it mind. this pissed a lot of powerful people off!

and thennnnn

PI changed his statement COMPLETELY (pressured with death?)
Fox News removes the article on the web
Advertisers PULL FUNDING in reaction
Family condemns allegations and references highly techie stuff (pressured with death?)

now

Media slams the inconsistencies constantly, dominating SEO rankings
KimDotCom is pushing his evidence of helping Seth assertively
One America News OAN offering 100k reward for information
Twitter and Facebook are taking notice
My friend is a homicide investigator. He has had several conversations at a crime scene with gang-bangers that were gunned down who later died at the hospital. Computer could've have had some relevant information to the case. That happens all of the time.

Maybe the PI was lying to get some notoriety. Sean Hannity and Fox's FBI "informant" undoubtedly lied.

Hannity is the bad guy in this case for pushing an under-researched narrative. And maybe the family doesn't want to relive this whole case because right-wing nuts such as yourself are convinced that the DNC lying and had Rich killed. And the problem is, if the DNC was involved, Hannity has pretty much crippled any future investigation. Law enforcement is not going to want to touch this thing. So you can blame the evil "media" when in reality, you should blame Hannity for not verifying his sources.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       05-28-2017, 6:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
how do you figure?

So true..
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-28-2017, 6:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Prowake the liberals here consider this a SafeSpace so they are attacking you. No proof you are wrong. They just believe the Communist propaganda coming from Hillary and Obama gruntled millennial staff. The media refuses too look at it or are warned not too. https://www.facebook.com/disgruntled...type=3&theater
Before you start calling other people "Communists", maybe you should grab a dictionary and read what that word means.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       05-28-2017, 6:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Awesome point. Religion is a choice.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       05-28-2017, 6:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
My friend is a homicide investigator. He has had several conversations at a crime scene with gang-bangers that were gunned down who later died at the hospital. Computer could've have had some relevant information to the case. That happens all of the time.

Maybe the PI was lying to get some notoriety. Sean Hannity and Fox's FBI "informant" undoubtedly lied.

Hannity is the bad guy in this case for pushing an under-researched narrative. And maybe the family doesn't want to relive this whole case because right-wing nuts such as yourself are convinced that the DNC lying and had Rich killed. And the problem is, if the DNC was involved, Hannity has pretty much crippled any future investigation. Law enforcement is not going to want to touch this thing. So you can blame the evil "media" when in reality, you should blame Hannity for not verifying his sources.
It's funny how all of a sudden credible sources are a concern. This is actually like President Trump a good man who is trying to stick it to the corrupt Washington and political system. USA first!!! MAGA
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-28-2017, 6:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Awesome point. Religion is a choice.
Then why do you right-wingers feel that forcing that crap down people's throats is appropriate?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-28-2017, 6:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
It's funny how all of a sudden credible sources are a concern. This is actually like President Trump a good man who is trying to stick it to the corrupt Washington and political system. USA first!!! MAGA
So the FBI is not a "credible source"? Just admit it; any news source that reports anything other than positive things about Trump, is not a "credible source" to you. Of course, most of the Trump leaks are from his cabinet so maybe you are right on the whole "credibility" issue.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       05-28-2017, 6:53 AM Reply   
https://scontent.fsnc1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...=59ADBF2A&dl=1
Quote:
So the FBI is not a "credible source"? Just admit it; any news source that reports anything other than positive things about Trump, is not a "credible source" to you. Of course, most of the Trump leaks are from his cabinet so maybe you are right on the whole "credibility" issue.
I go by the facts presented . FBI testified that Hillary broke the law. Yes the FBI is a credible source. If it is a unconfirmed accusation then it is just that.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-28-2017, 7:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Haha Pro "White pride" Wake is the first thing I thought of when I saw that dude's mug earlier today.
daww, thats super cute you think of me outside of this thread
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-28-2017, 7:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
how tf does this string of nonsense makes any sense.

"I have an investigator friend who has investigated some things before" is what you basically said.

the first responding officer's sister worked directly under Hillary btw. and the missing bodycam footage? missing surveillance footage?

get real

Quote:
Law enforcement is not going to want to touch this thing. So you can blame the evil "media" when in reality, you should blame Hannity for not verifying his sources.
the PI said law enforcement would shut down any conversation about Seth Rich immediately, on air.

oh but that was probably just a miscommunication as he now says the only information he received about anything is from news articles.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-28-2017, 8:10 AM Reply   
8 murdered in Mississippi last night

Libs say 'haha repubs, that happened in a RED state!'

only to find out the shooter was black and a liberal lolol
Attached Images

Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-28-2017, 9:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
how tf does this string of nonsense makes any sense.

"I have an investigator friend who has investigated some things before" is what you basically said.

the first responding officer's sister worked directly under Hillary btw. and the missing bodycam footage? missing surveillance footage?

get real

the PI said law enforcement would shut down any conversation about Seth Rich immediately, on air.

oh but that was probably just a miscommunication as he now says the only information he received about anything is from news articles.
Because dumbass, you were proclaiming that "Rich was conscious at the crime scene only to die later at the hospital", as if that is some sort of unprecedented occurrence. For the self-proclaimed smartest man on this thread, you sure have a hard time simply connecting the dots.

The PI said he made up some of the pieces. Did law enforcement make him lie?

Last edited by wake77; 05-28-2017 at 9:41 AM.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-28-2017, 10:05 AM Reply   
I was saying alluding to the fishiness on how the BODY CAM footage is GONE

dumbass. people later succumb to their injuries? no fvcking shyt

WHO KNOWS IF LAW ENFORCEMENT MADE HIM AFTER! Law enforcement is doing many questionable things, like deleting bodycam footage