Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-27-2019, 12:03 PM Reply   
Why didn’t Meuller investigate Avanatti? And the access Hollywood tape? And the (fake!) moon landing too?
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       03-27-2019, 12:05 PM Reply   
None of this stuff is going to matter if this escalates.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...xIQ?li=BBnbfcL

Lets hope cooler heads prevail.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       03-27-2019, 12:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
None of this stuff is going to matter if this escalates.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...xIQ?li=BBnbfcL

Lets hope cooler heads prevail.
Pfft. We've been warring with Russia in other peoples back yards for decades now. At least both of our countries are smart enough to do it other countries at not our own back yards.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       03-27-2019, 12:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Why didn’t Meuller investigate Avanatti? And the access Hollywood tape? And the (fake!) moon landing too?
Just think, if the corrupt dems would have been doing their job up to & after the election all of that would be none issues. Corrupt Dems faked the moon landings too
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-27-2019, 1:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
Pfft. We've been warring with Russia in other peoples back yards for decades now. At least both of our countries are smart enough to do it other countries at not our own back yards.

Except in the Western Hemisphere (exception Cuba) per the nearly 200 year old Monroe doctrine.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-27-2019, 1:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Just think, if the corrupt dems would have been doing their job up to & after the election all of that would be none issues. Corrupt Dems faked the moon landings too

True dat. They might have caught a leprechaun and stopped Ted Bundy too.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       03-27-2019, 2:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
True dat. They might have caught a leprechaun and stopped Ted Bundy too.
Just can't accept the fact you support a party of race baiters & crooks & the republicans for the first time in years are less slimy & corrupt. Good on you, and it's so cute how smug you are about it.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-27-2019, 2:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
Just can't accept the fact you support a party of race baiters & crooks & the republicans for the first time in years are less slimy & corrupt. Good on you, and it's so cute how smug you are about it.

You mad? I thought we were just making up crazy unsupportable assertions and stating them as fact. You know, given that up to and after the election the Republicans had control of Congress and were calling all of the oversight shots, not the dems.

But if you do want to actually get back to real facts rather than just making stuff up... Not sure how the slew of resignations in disgrace (that have nothing at all to do with Mueller) are “less slimy and corrupt”? Perhaps you could esplain Zinke, Pruitt, McFarland, the mooch, amarosa, and rob porter?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-27-2019, 3:04 PM Reply   
^^^^ So let me get this straight you want us to be embarrassed about the losers that Trump hired and then Trump sent packing! But you wanna pound you chest because you party STILL has people like Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, AOC, Fredrica Wilson, Elizabeth Warren. And we can leave out the Muslim Rats Omar and Ingram.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-27-2019, 3:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
^^^^ So let me get this straight you want us to be embarrassed about the losers that Trump hired and then Trump sent packing! But you wanna pound you chest because you party STILL has people like Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, AOC, Fredrica Wilson, Elizabeth Warren. And we can leave out the Muslim Rats Omar and Ingram.

Talk to the VOTERS who democratically elected them. I’m sure you guys have to roll your eyes at Ted Cruz and Devin Nunes from time to time too.

Those folks I named are people who trump chose himself in the first place. Not sure why it’s hard to lay responsibility for them directly at his feet?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-27-2019, 3:35 PM Reply   
Yes TRUMP said he would only hire the best. Some of them turned out “Not to be the best”. If you ask me Jeff Sessions was also a POS Trump Hire. If you have ever Hired people like I have. People can look great on paper and then turn out to SUCK. The key is to Boot them before they drag you down. IMO the only thing worse then Hiring a POS is keeping the on.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-27-2019, 3:44 PM Reply   
Sessions was a Trump stud, did all the racist dirty work down on the border. Dude seriously got stuff done, more than anyone in trump world. He just wouldn't shield him from the 13 angry democrats ie Mueller.
BTW, trump didnt boot a single one of them. Most were forced to embarrassingly resign.
Why are Waters, Pelosi...et all a "bad hire"? Because Hannity tells you?
Old     (bcd)      Join Date: Jun 2012       03-27-2019, 4:48 PM Reply   
Classic liberal argument - anyone enforcing illegal immigration is racist. What a bunch of bs.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-27-2019, 5:19 PM Reply   
I was actually commenting on how hard sessions worked for trump. I disagreed with virtually everything he did but he was quite active and productive. He was the guy who started all the family separations that the admin has been in hot water over. His plan was to scare and intimidate the immigrants from even attempting to go near a border. He is the guy who proudly stated "good people do not use marijuana" and responsible for keeping MJ a schedule1 drug, you know like heroin, fentanyl, crack... Hes also a good old boy from Alabama so racist comes with the territory. He MORE than enforced immigration, He was rejected as a federal judge because he called a black atty, "Boy". He stated the "only problem he had with the KKK was their drug use". He refers to ACLU and NAACP as "unamerican". its a fairly popular opinion and probably why trump choose him. Just google him and im sure you will find out its not just a liberal opinion.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       03-27-2019, 6:12 PM Reply   
i want to know who the best democrat is running for 2020 Who do you think (form the democrats here) "the right guy is" is it Beto? Who? Ignore trump, who is the person ?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-27-2019, 6:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Classic liberal argument - anyone enforcing illegal immigration is racist.
Exactley. Typical liberal gibberish Echo Chamber 101 then he wastes no time telling me I’m a Hannity follower!! LOL, I can honestly tell you I had to search my brain for who Hannity is. I think I may have see/heard all of 30 seconds of him speak. Saul Alinsky “Accuse others of doing exactley what your doing” LOL LOL LOL
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-27-2019, 7:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
i want to know who the best democrat is running for 2020 Who do you think (form the democrats here) "the right guy is" is it Beto? Who? Ignore trump, who is the person ?

I’m great at picking who WON’T win. Me personally I really like what pete buttigieg has to say. And Andrew Yang. Neither of them has a chance methinks.

Please for the love of god please do not nominate Elizabeth Warren, Joe Biden, or Kirsten Gillibrand.

Booker, Harris and Klobuchar are gonna take a lot of work to get there.

Beto is not doing it for me at the moment. Too much frat bro, too little substance.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-27-2019, 9:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
Andrew Yang!
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       03-28-2019, 5:41 AM Reply   
Most were forced to embarrassingly resign"

Usually, especially in politics, being forced to resign is the same thing as getting fired.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       03-28-2019, 5:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
You mad? I thought we were just making up crazy unsupportable assertions and stating them as fact. You know, given that up to and after the election the Republicans had control of Congress and were calling all of the oversight shots, not the dems.

But if you do want to actually get back to real facts rather than just making stuff up... Not sure how the slew of resignations in disgrace (that have nothing at all to do with Mueller) are “less slimy and corrupt”? Perhaps you could esplain Zinke, Pruitt, McFarland, the mooch, amarosa, and rob porter?
Don't try & turn this around my man.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       03-28-2019, 6:32 AM Reply   
Reading through all the comments it's like I am watching the 5 stages of grief from our lefty friends.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       03-28-2019, 8:50 AM Reply   
I hope after the report comes out & clears thing up Trump can be much more flexible with Russia on missile defense. Maybe send him a red reset button. But spell reset correctly this time.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       03-28-2019, 11:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Don't try & turn this around my man.
Wombat trying to flood the thread and bury his lies about the supreme court "overturning the aca." Talk about "trying to turn it around."
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-28-2019, 11:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
Most were forced to embarrassingly resign"

Usually, especially in politics, being forced to resign is the same thing as getting fired.
Concur 100%, I was just correcting the narrative (the grifter never "booted" anyone nor did he send anyone "packing") that trump actually saw one of his appointees doing something wrong (or several dozen things wrong) and took action to remove that person from their appointment.
Trump isnt doing anything good or he would axe Betsy DeVos before she decided to axe all federal funding to Special Olympics.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-28-2019, 11:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Why had the Senate blocked the release of the report?
Its McConnel and he has already done it two times … so far.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       03-28-2019, 12:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Trump isnt doing anything good or he would axe Betsy DeVos before she decided to axe all federal funding to Special Olympics.
Why should the Government fund the DNC?
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       03-28-2019, 12:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Wombat trying to flood the thread and bury his lies about the supreme court "overturning the aca." Talk about "trying to turn it around."
No different than all your guys lies about what Mueller had
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       03-28-2019, 12:20 PM Reply   
OK, so now you're admitting you lied about the supreme court overturning the ACA?
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       03-28-2019, 12:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
OK, so now you're admitting you lied about the supreme court overturning the ACA?
If I misstated something then it's not a lie but an overlook. Nice Mueller tactics, Pesos
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-28-2019, 12:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Technically it's not a lie if you are too stupid to understand what you are saying. And I think we can agree that Dumbat is too stupid to understand what he was talking about. I like how he "misstated" something then couldn't help but tripling down on his dumba$$ery while everyone was trying to point out his error.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-28-2019, 1:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
I like how he "misstated" something then couldn't help but tripling down on his dumba$$ery
Kind of like when you MISSTATED you would leave wake world if Trump Won! LOL LOL LOL
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-28-2019, 1:27 PM Reply   
P.S I would never want you or the other Loony Lib's to leave. It to fun to Kick you & watch you Scream at the sky.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-28-2019, 1:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Why should the Government fund the DNC?
first I thought huh?, then I chuckled cause I got your joke.
Still, the S.O. is pretty important to a really big group of people that are much better than many of us.
There are no politics in this group. It is probably the biggest thing in their entire lives and that billionaire "C"-word is pulling the rug out on them.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-28-2019, 1:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Kind of like when you MISSTATED you would leave wake world if Trump Won! LOL LOL LOL
Never happened LOL LOL LOL
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       03-28-2019, 2:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Still, the S.O. is pretty important to a really big group of people that are much better than many of us.
There are no politics in this group. It is probably the biggest thing in their entire lives and that billionaire "C"-word is pulling the rug out on them.
No I totally agree man, I have no idea WTF they were thinking messing with their funding. That event may not mean much to many people but it means the world to those little tards to have that once a year.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       03-28-2019, 2:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Well Trump overrode the decision & funding is back on. Don't tell me he doesn't love the tards of this country.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-28-2019, 5:11 PM Reply   
There was never much chance the funding would be cut off. The point was that C U N T tried to do it. That was the best way in her miserable little mind to budget. Trump, "I only pick the best".

When the F do we get to see the Mueller report? This whole Billy Barr memo crap is starting to stink like the jussie Smollett story did from the getgo.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-28-2019, 5:24 PM Reply   
So how long can we expect Libtards to be Outraged? When you guys get the Muller Report will you all apologize to the rest of us for your 2 year temper tantrum? Yea I didn’t think so. You guys Didn’t accept the Election results “Not My President” so what made any normal person think you F tards would accept anything other then what The Media has spoon feed you for 2 years. Talk about being a Pupet! I understand the Media told you for 2 years TRUMP was guilty and then Muller (liberials proped him up as your savior) he didn’t deliver the Fantasy you came to the island for. You want your money back, but sorry like Mr Rorke It Dosent exist.
Attached Images

Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       03-28-2019, 5:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
There was never much chance the funding would be cut off. The point was that C U N T tried to do it. That was the best way in her miserable little mind to budget. Trump, "I only pick the best".

When the F do we get to see the Mueller report? This whole Billy Barr memo crap is starting to stink like the jussie Smollett story did from the getgo.
I posted why above. There are a lot of laws governing what can be released & Barr has to counsel with Muller on what can be released. There isn't some cover up. It took over a year for other Special Counsel reports to be issued.

So far the evidence points to the dems defrauding the country for two years & not the other way around.

Last edited by wombat2wombat; 03-28-2019 at 5:35 PM.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-28-2019, 6:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
So how long can we expect Libtards to be Outraged?
TrumpTards believe Barr is UN-biassed, Barr had to pledge his allegiance to Trump before Trump would hire him, then he just said, "nothing to see here" about the Mueller report, just like his Boss directed him.

Quote:
When you guys get the Muller Report will you all apologize to the rest of us for your 2 year temper tantrum?.
No, and Trumps approval rating is now below 42%, I don't even think Faux news can help him anymore.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-28-2019, 6:48 PM Reply   
^^^^^ LOL @ TRUMPs approval raiting just today I saw a Rasmutim Report’s (polling company) saying TRUMPS approval was over 50% JOESHMO you know what both of our Trump approval rateing numbers have in common, “The Both DONT Matter” the only difference is Loony Libs get excited when some imaginary rateing company tells them what they wanna hear. Seriously who the F cares.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-28-2019, 6:54 PM Reply   
Here is a link to the Rasmussen Reports. Showing TRUMP 50% approval rateing

http://m.rasmussenreports.com/public...ez_track_mar28
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-29-2019, 4:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
^^^^^ LOL @ TRUMPs approval raiting just today I saw a Rasmutim Report’s (polling company) saying TRUMPS approval was over 50% JOESHMO you know what both of our Trump approval rateing numbers have in common, “The Both DONT Matter” the only difference is Loony Libs get excited when some imaginary rateing company tells them what they wanna hear. Seriously who the F cares.
Grant, this is the pole that matters, if you look closely, it even Includes the rasmussen report with Trump at 50%, it's a very light greenish dot at the 50% line, since American news is so biased, this report averages in all the polls and gives an accurate reading.
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       03-29-2019, 5:48 AM Reply   
So according to the left, it would be impossible for the Obama Admin, Loretta Lynch, or Clinton & the FBI to set Trump up, cover it up, abuse their power but somehow Trump is capable of all of that. Derp derp
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       03-29-2019, 5:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Grant, this is the pole that matters, if you look closely, it even Includes the rasmussen report with Trump at 50%, it's a very light greenish dot at the 50% line, since American news is so biased, this report averages in all the polls and gives an accurate reading.
Joe, I would get used the guy being around till 2024.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-29-2019, 6:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Joe, I would get used the guy being around till 2024.
Great! Then we got 6 more years of this wonderful thread!
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       03-29-2019, 6:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Great! Then we got 6 more years of this wonderful thread!
And the implosion of the democrat party! Then we can hunt down the RINO's & put an end to this nonsense once & for all
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-29-2019, 6:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
I posted why above. There are a lot of laws governing what can be released & Barr has to counsel with Muller on what can be released. There isn't some cover up. It took over a year for other Special Counsel reports to be issued.

So far the evidence points to the dems defrauding the country for two years & not the other way around.

I’m not sure that Mueller saying that obstruction is too close to call is evidence of fraud. I’m a little surprised at how much the President is overplaying this report. Then again he’s pretty unconventional and I wouldn’t expect him to act any differently this time.

I do agree that Barr can’t just publish the entire Mueller report like the Starr report was because of (apparently) the reliance on grand jury testimony. I would hope that we could eventually see a more complete summary than the primary conclusions letter tho. I don’t think Barr would be prevented from doing that.

Last edited by shawndoggy; 03-29-2019 at 6:38 AM.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-29-2019, 6:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
And the implosion of the democrat party! Then we can hunt down the RINO's & put an end to this nonsense once & for all

What comes around goes around. I remember the prognostications about the demise of the Republican Party in 2008 too. The pendulum always swings back the other way after a while.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       03-29-2019, 7:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
What comes around goes around. I remember the prognostications about the demise of the Republican Party in 2008 too. The pendulum always swings back the other way after a while.
Yep, and both parties gleefully enjoy taking turns & raping us blind while grandstanding that helps going to come any day now. But at the moment, Trump is rolling the dems like a roll of toilet paper.

Last edited by wombat2wombat; 03-29-2019 at 7:10 AM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-29-2019, 11:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
It took over a year for other Special Counsel reports to be issued.
Not really, Starrs report was delivered to congress on a Wednesday morning and 100% fully released by Friday morning less than 48 hours. This was when computers were barely a thing, it was 3 van loads of boxes. Iran-Contra investigation, released immediately upon receipt. I looked up 6 or 7 all released within 48 hours. Its never taken a week to release a special council report. Unless my sources are wrong, correct me.
Barr is a political appointee, he prepped for the job by sending trump a 17 page letter explaining his legal view that a sitting pres cannot obstruct justice. He was approved by a 54/45 vote almost zero dems approved. He refused to recuse himself after ethics lawyers suggested recusal. Barr refused to say what he would do with the report and evasive of what he would release. He released 42 words from muellers report (300 plus pages) and what a surprise, he said no obstruction. Meanwhile the grifter and FOX news has been claiming complete and total exoneration and using Barrs "fake news" as their Get Out Of Jail Free Card. This is not being "cleared" by the mueller report. OJ simpson was actually found Not Guilty in court. Is he completely exonerated too? Barr isnt court, he is a political appointee. Of the 42 words Barr choose to use in his summary (he could not even use one complete sentence), The Special Counsel states that 'while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him,'" Where does Barrs report even say "complete and total exoneration? I guess they think voters are too stupid to wait for the actual report, and maybe they are...or they lose interest because of the way fOX and the grifter fake their way forward.
Those 300 pages may contain plenty of morally corrupt facts on the trump admin, I think ill wait and see what the report says. Using only the info that has already been made available to the public, trump looks quite dirty. Your opinion may be different, but if you refuse to look at the facts you are a pawn. Some people have an extremely low bar they set for someone they see fit to be the Pres of the USA. My bar may be a little higher than yours. OJ for pres. Winning.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...DC3B&FORM=VIRE
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-29-2019, 11:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Republicans always poll low. All the Republicans including myself that I know will not participate in polls. I get called at least once a year and will never participate.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-29-2019, 11:20 AM Reply   
Quote:

again your wife would be so proud that you speak of women like that.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-29-2019, 11:51 AM Reply   
Sorry, team trump, the team who allows a p u s s y grabbing president does not get to play that card. Next.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-29-2019, 1:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Sorry, team trump, the team who allows a p u s s y grabbing president does not get to play that card. Next.
Well you are talking about someone who was speaking about how women would throw themselves at rich people and how he could hypothetically grab them and they would not care. It was relaying a position on how people acted. Yes. What he said was crude, however he was having a private conversation where someone decided to tell it to the masses. In your case as a guy who likes to think he is better than the president and sits on this site telling us as such, you choose every week to tell us what you think of women and it is not good. Also, you are not having a private conversation as your online persona. We are not taking a private conversation and telling the masses. You are choosing to tell the masses exactly what you think of women. You can hide behind the president did it, but at the end of the day this is all about you.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-29-2019, 1:48 PM Reply   
A private conversation on a tv tour bus with a reality tv host is private? While its filmed? The same guy (the grifter) who chose to cheat on his wife with a skanky porn star while the wife was giving birth to his son. The guy who had recently stopped "dating" another playboy skank. Both who tried to sell their stories (I only pick the best people). The guy who broke federal campaign laws by paying to silence these sluts during a presidential campaign with the assistance of his soon to be inmate personal atty (I only pick the best). We talkin about the same guy?
yeah, STFU with your one way morality. I have plenty of respect for women who are respectable. Here in the USA you earn respect, its not a right...CardiB deserve respect?
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       03-29-2019, 1:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
. The guy who broke federal campaign laws by paying to silence these sluts during a presidential campaign with the assistance of his soon to be inmate personal atty ?
You guys seriously need to just drop this one. It was a personal check via his slime ball attorney, it's already been hammered over & over no law was broken. If he paid for it with campaign funds it'd be a different story. Again, if a law here was actually broken, it'd be being dealt with. Not talked about over & over & over & over
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-29-2019, 2:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
You guys seriously need to just drop this one. It was a personal check via his slime ball attorney, it's already been hammered over & over no law was broken. If he paid for it with campaign funds it'd be a different story. Again, if a law here was actually broken, it'd be being dealt with. Not talked about over & over & over & over
And yet strangely, it's the crime that Cohen plead guilty to. It's not a Mueller issue, its a SNDY issue.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-29-2019, 2:35 PM Reply   
You guys should serouisly think about dropping the word Clinton from any and all responses. Next you should review your facts. Checks came from Trump org and the grifters personal accts. Still doesnt change the facts its a federal crime. Cohen pleaded guilty to the felony. Individual one is an un-indicted co-conspirator. You act like everything is a nothing burger. Problem is that when you have 375 nothing burgers it a lot of baggage. Its a laundry list of corrupt, immoral, unethical and unpatriotic baggage a US president should not have on his resume.
Here ya go. please explain all the lies in this short vid of last nights rally. He lies about stuff for no reason...just to lie. Deep lakes? the deepest. Complete 100% exoneration.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ly-in-michigan

Last edited by 95sn; 03-29-2019 at 2:41 PM.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-29-2019, 2:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
A private conversation on a tv tour bus with a reality tv host is private? While its filmed? The same guy (the grifter) who chose to cheat on his wife with a skanky porn star while the wife was giving birth to his son. The guy who had recently stopped "dating" another playboy skank. Both who tried to sell their stories (I only pick the best people). The guy who broke federal campaign laws by paying to silence these sluts during a presidential campaign with the assistance of his soon to be inmate personal atty (I only pick the best). We talkin about the same guy?
yeah, STFU with your one way morality. I have plenty of respect for women who are respectable. Here in the USA you earn respect, its not a right...CardiB deserve respect?
They way I was raised, you give respect to all people and even if they don't keep it, you still treat people kindly. Well unless you are a democrat, then you are not a person.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-29-2019, 2:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
You guys should serouisly think about dropping the word Clinton from any and all responses. Next you should review your facts. Checks came from Trump org and the grifters personal accts. Still doesnt change the facts its a federal crime. Cohen pleaded guilty to the felony. Individual one is an un-indicted co-conspirator. You act like everything is a nothing burger. Problem is that when you have 375 nothing burgers it a lot of baggage. Its a laundry list of corrupt, immoral, unethical and unpatriotic baggage a US president should not have on his resume.
Here ya go. please explain all the lies in this short vid of last nights rally. He lies about stuff for no reason...just to lie. Deep lakes? the deepest. Complete 100% exoneration.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ly-in-michigan
Don't care what he says. I don't listen to campaign jargon. I say if it pissed you off, then I am for it.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-29-2019, 3:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
They way I was raised, you give respect to all people and even if they don't keep it, you still treat people kindly. Well unless you are a democrat, then you are not a person.
One way morality. Check.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-29-2019, 3:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Don't care what he says. I don't listen to campaign jargon. I say if it pissed you off, then I am for it.
Im pissed off because im a laker fan and we have become the NY Knicks not because of the grifter. Its not campaign "jargon". Its lie after lie after lie. The man is mentally falling apart. Mr. Kelly Ann Conway was 100% correct. You should be pissed you fell for the grift.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-29-2019, 3:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Im pissed off because im a laker fan and we have become the NY Knicks not because of the grifter. Its not campaign "jargon". Its lie after lie after lie. The man is mentally falling apart. Mr. Kelly Ann Conway was 100% correct. You should be pissed you fell for the grift.
I can see your Laker point. Not going to get any better if they try and trade the team away again this summer with no results.

I did not fall for the community organizer so I am all good.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-29-2019, 3:28 PM Reply   
[QUOTE=95sn;1987493]One way morality. Check.[/QUO

Check your privilege bro.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-29-2019, 6:33 PM Reply   
I have not taken the time to thank or recognize who ever said the words
Quote:
You Guys should seriously think about dropping the word Clinton
I saw that and I just laughed out loud for real! OMG no truer words have ever been spoken. So who ever said that! D or R I owe you a 24 pack of beer. Please send me your address. I’m seroius I have no idea who said it I’ll send you beer. I just opened this thread and I saw that in “some ones” Quote & I had to laugh. Please come forward and claim your prize. For Wake77 & Fly 135 I reach out, I will send you some 4 Loco. “ I’m 100% Serious” if you have the Balls to send me any shipping address. I have no ill will. I’ll send you some frat boy booze you guys have provided me with so much entertainment I owe you big time! Here is a photo of your prize .
Attached Images

Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-29-2019, 6:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
That is the only thing important to you. Where you say you can't ride your bike (I used to ride on the ice all the time growing up), they are mad that they can not go snow mobiling or cross country skiing or ice fishing. Also places like that usually has more indoor places to play. Our town of 19,000 people had a 6000 seat 2 level basket ball court at the high school with 6 basketball courts side to side when the seats are folded. There was at least 4 other places in town to play ball plus indoor swiming where you did not have to be rich to do it. All in the eye of the beholder.
No, riding my bike is about the last activity on my list. First, of course is wakeboarding (all year) and surfing, kayaking, usually go up to crystal river, longboarding, tennis, and riding the flowrider, I have my own board. So, if I don't have any activities planned for the day, I ride my bike, I can easily ride 5 miles in 15 minutes. Florida is awesome! But this is a Trump thread, our over weight leader cannot even walk, he has to use a golf kart! Pathetic And sad.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       03-30-2019, 5:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Lets not move on from the lefts blatant lies, hoaxes & blatant ignoring of the facts. We can still prop up your hoax bull**** that there isn't a crisis at the border.
Hey, what about your "blatant lies" dumbass? Where is this SC ruling of which you continually post about?

And if there is a "crisis at the border" how come Trump and the GOP didn't take it seriously enough to do anything about it until the Democrats took control of the House? Did this "crisis" just blow up in the past couple of months?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       03-30-2019, 5:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Shall we go to the tape? Want to go back on this website and tell me who it was about? Not a single news person brought out Muellers original document. Don't even try this. I already have almost zero respect for democrats. I don't need you to lie to save face for them and take it literally to zero respect.
Oh, the irony of this post. No one has "lied" more on this forum lately than you, Delta.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       03-30-2019, 5:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
You are the biggest hypocrite I have encountered lately. It must be easier for you to blame all of your woes on the Democrats instead of realizing the GOP is just as culpable.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       03-30-2019, 5:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
I have not taken the time to thank or recognize who ever said the words
I saw that and I just laughed out loud for real! OMG no truer words have ever been spoken. So who ever said that! D or R I owe you a 24 pack of beer. Please send me your address. I’m seroius I have no idea who said it I’ll send you beer. I just opened this thread and I saw that in “some ones” Quote & I had to laugh. Please come forward and claim your prize. For Wake77 & Fly 135 I reach out, I will send you some 4 Loco. “ I’m 100% Serious” if you have the Balls to send me any shipping address. I have no ill will. I’ll send you some frat boy booze you guys have provided me with so much entertainment I owe you big time! Here is a photo of your prize .
Save your Four Locos for your next Trump circle jerk. Did you take that pic when you were buying a sixer of Smirnoff Ice?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-30-2019, 10:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Oh, the irony of this post. No one has "lied" more on this forum lately than you, Delta.
You wound not even know a lie if it smacked you in the head. Just because your party is leaving you behind. Unless you are into killing children right before they are born, taking away peoples rights, beating up people in the streets, keeping different opinions from being debate through violence, letting foreign invaders influence your elections by the millions and selling your freedoms to other countries. If you are into those things, then you are right where you want to be. Thus near zero respect. No lie in that.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-30-2019, 10:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
You are the biggest hypocrite I have encountered lately. It must be easier for you to blame all of your woes on the Democrats instead of realizing the GOP is just as culpable.
There is a difference. All government ends up repressive. GOP is not perfect, however most people who vote Republican understand that government from the historic perspective is the problem, not the solution. We don't have the ignorant stance that all counties have equal cultres and that the government is here to make sure you are all equal in effort. The government is only there to give equal access, not legislate your effort and intelligence. Also the GOP realizes we are being invaded by all historical perspectives.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-30-2019, 10:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
No, riding my bike is about the last activity on my list. First, of course is wakeboarding (all year) and surfing, kayaking, usually go up to crystal river, longboarding, tennis, and riding the flowrider, I have my own board. So, if I don't have any activities planned for the day, I ride my bike, I can easily ride 5 miles in 15 minutes. Florida is awesome! But this is a Trump thread, our over weight leader cannot even walk, he has to use a golf kart! Pathetic And sad.
Hey hey hey. easy on the weight thing. Sounds like you are living the dream. I have 2 brothers in Davenport. Most likely going to retire there or somewhere in the south. Maybe Tennessee. Houses just outside of Champions gate are dirt cheap.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-31-2019, 10:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hey hey hey. easy on the weight thing. Sounds like you are living the dream. I have 2 brothers in Davenport. Most likely going to retire there or somewhere in the south. Maybe Tennessee. Houses just outside of Champions gate are dirt cheap.
My son just bought a house in Cookeville, TN, beautiful part of the country, I'm sure I will be going back and forth from there all the time. I don't think Trump stays down here in Florida in the summertime, maybe you should just look for a winter home down here in Florida, just like Trump.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       04-01-2019, 8:48 AM Reply   
The report was leaked, here it is. Suck it liberals:

The report contains many shocking revelations which prove that Attorney General William Barr deceived the world in his summary of its contents, as astute Trump-Russia collusion theorists have been claiming since it emerged.
For example, while Barr’s excerpted quote from the report may read like a seemingly unequivocal assertion, “[T]he investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities,” it turns out that the full sentence reads very differently:
“It is totally not the case that the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.”
The following sentence is even more damning: “It definitely did establish that that happened.”
The report goes on to list the evidence for numerous acts of direct conspiracy between Trump allies and the Russian government, including a detailed description of the footage from an obtained copy of the notorious “kompromat” video, in which Trump is seen paying Russian prostitutes to urinate on a bed once slept in by Barack and Michelle Obama, as well as other documents fully verifying the entire Christopher Steele dossier which was published by BuzzFeed in January 2017.

Other evidence listed in the report includes communication transcripts in which Russian President Vladimir Putin is seen ordering President Trump to bomb Syria, stage a coup in Venezuela, arm Ukraine, escalate against Russia in America’s Nuclear Posture Review, withdraw from the INF treaty and the Iran deal, undermine Russia’s fossil fuel interests in Germany, expand NATO, and maintain a large military presence near Russia’s border.
These things were done, according to Putin, in order to “keep things interesting.”
Mueller told reporters Monday morning that there would indeed be mass indictments of large numbers of Trump associates revealed in the near future, including Jared Kushner and Donald Trump, Jr, just as the diligent journalism of MSNBC and other respected news media outlets have been assuring. Mueller said the delay in the arrests, and the mountain of evidence which will surely lead to Trump’s impeachment, was due to the need to “cross a few ‘t’s and dot a few ‘i’s.”
When asked why he didn’t reveal to the public that Barr was misrepresenting the contents of his report, Mueller responded with a mischievous grin, “I didn’t want to spoil the surprise.” He then put on a pair of sunglasses and rode off on a motorcycle due east into the rising sun, while the smooth notes of a single saxophone resounded through the D.C. cityscape.
Needless to say, this completely vindicates the many alert reporters who rightly pointed out that Barr’s assertions about the Mueller report could be gravely dishonest, and that there was no way to know whether or not it had determined collusion between Trump and the Russian government. In a greater sense, it vindicates everyone who has spent the last three years focusing all public attention on the suspicion that the Kremlin could possibly have infiltrated the highest levels of the US government. In an even greater sense, it vindicates America, and it vindicates our very souls.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-01-2019, 10:33 AM Reply   
I just learned of this concept yesterday, but it's kinda on point with W2W's recent posts....

well poop, the bad words filter won't let me link to $hitposting. Anyhow, google that.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       04-01-2019, 10:38 AM Reply   
Intentional or not it’s certainly the end effect to a degree.

Although given the date I’ll give the poor guy the benefit of the doubt on this one. But the body of evidence would seem to indicate he’s clearly not well.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-01-2019, 11:39 AM Reply   
Over the weekend I saw the light and found peace. I feel enlightened. Going forward I plan to support our president in all that he sees fit. Ive been saved. God Bless all.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       04-01-2019, 1:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Over the weekend I saw the light and found peace. I feel enlightened. Going forward I plan to support our president in all that he sees fit. Ive been saved. God Bless all.
That's good man. It'll help your mental condition through 2024