Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-25-2016, 5:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
I forgot. You guys voted for Obama just for this reason. He had zero record and literally voted present for a year plus while on the job. He wrote a basic communist manifesto book as well and he was elected simply because he was not Bush or Bush's replacement..
And he did a good job. So I guess we stand on good ground.
Old     (VanillaGorilla)      Join Date: Nov 2015       06-25-2016, 9:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
And he did a good job. So I guess we stand on good ground.
Some would disagree. Taking our nation from 10 trillion to 20 trillion in debt in 8 years..... not so good. Plus deciding he is Congress and pen & ink his own laws also not good. PLUS, adding racial tensions to a nation that was finally getting past it... not so good. Almost forgot executive amnesty. Plus backing Democrats that make a mockery out of our system with their attempts at a "sit in".... not so good ; )

Last edited by VanillaGorilla; 06-25-2016 at 9:39 AM.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-25-2016, 10:35 AM Reply   
Well Delta made the point while ignoring the obvious. There is only one choice in an election. Nobody in their right might would have elected a Republican after Bush especially considering the willful ignorance that was exhibited by the party. You guys don't even learn, now you're offering Trump. Everything else is a red herring. Delta is somehow trying to make it look like Democrats are electing violent protesters. I'm not responsible for what those people do. If anything Trump earns that badge for bringing it upon himself.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            06-25-2016, 3:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaGorilla View Post
Some would disagree. Taking our nation from 10 trillion to 20 trillion in debt in 8 years..... not so good. Plus deciding he is Congress and pen & ink his own laws also not good. PLUS, adding racial tensions to a nation that was finally getting past it... not so good. Almost forgot executive amnesty. Plus backing Democrats that make a mockery out of our system with their attempts at a "sit in".... not so good ; )
LOL. Why don't you look at your own party or did you already block out Ted Cruz reading green eggs and ham for 16 days over universal healthcare. But yes. Let's get mad at the dems for having a sit in about a topic that make people have to put that universal healthcare into action. You have lost your mind.
Old     (VanillaGorilla)      Join Date: Nov 2015       06-26-2016, 6:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWakeIsReal View Post
LOL. Why don't you look at your own party or did you already block out Ted Cruz reading green eggs and ham for 16 days over universal healthcare. But yes. Let's get mad at the dems for having a sit in about a topic that make people have to put that universal healthcare into action. You have lost your mind.
Ted Cruz's orderly reading Green Eggs and Ham isn't a very good comparison to the "Wall Street sit in", no regard for rules stunt the Democrats pulled. More gun control laws aren't the answer to Islamic Extremist terrorism. Criminals don't care about laws.
Old     (allzway)      Join Date: Feb 2014       06-27-2016, 11:40 AM Reply   
I see we are still comparing a turd burger to a **** sandwich and both sides seem to think theirs taste best.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-27-2016, 4:35 PM Reply   
I'm not so sure that's it. It seems that the right is willing to say that Trump is a douche, but the left won't say what a scum bag Clinton is. My friends were willing to admit that Bush had daddy issues about the war, but the left seemed to refuse to talk about the lack of leadership and short comings of Obama.

but, I'm not extremely tuned in this summer......
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-27-2016, 5:50 PM Reply   
Why should the left "admit" what the right "believe"?

Obama is leading just fine in relative leadership terms. Meaning..... his shortcomings in leadership are not really being addressed by anyone else.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-27-2016, 6:28 PM Reply   
ha...okay John. Obama is perfect, Clinton is perfect....my bad
Old     (allzway)      Join Date: Feb 2014       06-28-2016, 5:14 AM Reply   
If you haven't seen it.. everyone should watch this video of Clinton. Then if you still think she is perfect for the job.. you are seriously warped in my team rah rah rah land.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

Of course it is easy to find videos of Trump as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec_6zYYoLBk

This country is so effed with these two losers.
Old     (doublemwa)      Join Date: May 2016       06-28-2016, 5:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by allzway View Post
If you haven't seen it.. everyone should watch this video of Clinton. Then if you still think she is perfect for the job.. you are seriously warped in my team rah rah rah land.

Of course it is easy to find videos of Trump as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec_6zYYoLBk

This country is so effed with these two losers.
Back to my first chime in, I don't think either is a great choice. I don't like Clinton, but I REALLY don't like Trump. It's a sad state of affairs when this is the best we've got!
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-28-2016, 7:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
You know what's warped? Thinking that "perfect for the job" is what you need to be, to be better than Trump.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-28-2016, 9:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
You know what's warped? Thinking that "perfect for the job" is what you need to be, to be better than Trump.
Yeah, and that knife cuts both ways.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-28-2016, 10:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Yeah, and that knife cuts both ways.
If the DNC wants to boot Hillary for someone else, I won't be complaining.
Old     (allzway)      Join Date: Feb 2014       06-28-2016, 10:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
You sure seem to be tooting her horn a lot. :lol:

I get the Trump hate.. he isn't fit, but if you think she is any better you have to be just rooting for your team. She is a disaster, a liar, a criminal, and worst of all a life time career do nothing politician.

I don't want either one...but you don't see me trumpeting for Trump.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-28-2016, 12:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
I don't want either one...but you don't see me trumpeting for Trump.
You're doing it right now. They can't be *exactly* equal. It's one or the other. Take a stand instead of being a wishy washy wimp.
Old    deltahoosier            06-28-2016, 1:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
You're doing it right now. They can't be *exactly* equal. It's one or the other. Take a stand instead of being a wishy washy wimp.
I feel that sometimes I am wishy washy on my stances......
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-28-2016, 1:28 PM Reply   
I think there are significant differences between Hillary and Trump. It shouldn't be that hard to figure out which side you fall on. It doesn't even matter if you find voting for your pick distasteful. It's the only option you have other than not having a vote that counts for anything. I think it's pretty ridiculous that anyone would suggest that figuring out which side you fall on is trumpeting for the candidate or endorsing them as the best for the job. That's an idiot's argument. Anyone with a f**k'n clue knows that SC picks, attitude on war spending/who to attack next, domestic issues such as HC, minority rights, education, foreign relations... etc are at stake. Far more than the individual you elect. We can argue all day over who is the biggest liar, but that really isn't what's at stake.
Old    deltahoosier            06-28-2016, 1:33 PM Reply   
Yep. That is why I don't want a democrat to appoint a supreme court justice. I don't want a politician who is buddy buddy to the UN either. I don't want anymore of our wealth spread.
Old     (allzway)      Join Date: Feb 2014       06-28-2016, 1:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
They are equal in my mind.. both not fit for the office. I will not vote for a POS for the office. But you will.. you only care that your team wins.. rah rah go team.... instead of making a stand against POS options.
Old    deltahoosier            06-28-2016, 2:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
They are equal in my mind.. both not fit for the office. I will not vote for a POS for the office. But you will.. you only care that your team wins.. rah rah go team.... instead of making a stand against POS options.
If you are voting democrat, I applaud your position. If you are voting republican, you are making a terrible mistake......
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-28-2016, 6:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
If you are voting democrat, I applaud your position. If you are voting republican, you are making a terrible mistake......
LOL, it took me a second to get your point since it only applies to a non-voter.

Quote:
If you don't vote you don't count. If you have absolutely no opinion whatsoever about policy issues that define each side than I guess there is no reason for you to vote. But you also don't matter. If you think not voting is making a stand, then you really don't understand politics. Nobody gives a crap if you don't vote. Just ask Delta.
Old     (allzway)      Join Date: Feb 2014       06-29-2016, 5:00 AM Reply   
No one said not voting... Vote DeezNuts or Mickey Mouse.. just not for corruption and idiocy that these two provide.

Again... you don't care about good candidates... you only care about rah rah go team democrat... no matter how horrible the option. You would vote for OJ Simpson for the office as long as he was democrat.
Old     (doublemwa)      Join Date: May 2016       06-29-2016, 5:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
No one said not voting... Vote DeezNuts or Mickey Mouse.. just not for corruption and idiocy that these two provide.

Again... you don't care about good candidates... you only care about rah rah go team democrat... no matter how horrible the option. You would vote for OJ Simpson for the office as long as he was democrat.
I wish more than anything a good democrat, or a good republican for that matter, would have run. So yes, after going into this independent, If DeezNuts or a ham sandwich ran against the republican party I would still vote Dem. It sucks being stuck with Hillary. It's kind of like having to tell your friends you got your dog at a pet store. The GOP House has just put a terrible taste in my mouth. In 2018 I'll still show-up and vote against every Republican in the House. It also doesn't help that Trump is the presumptive nominee either.

I just can't imagine having an unobstructed Mitch McConnell in any capacity.

Not to mention what he's doing to his party. This just came up on my feed and it speaks to my point above:

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/06/...tate-poll.html

Last edited by doublemwa; 06-29-2016 at 5:40 AM. Reason: Typo and edited for more clairity
Old     (doublemwa)      Join Date: May 2016       06-29-2016, 5:40 AM Reply   
After switching over to my news feed this one came up.

Speaks to my point above.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-29-2016, 5:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by doublemwa View Post
I wish more than anything a good democrat, or a good republican for that matter, would have run. So yes, after going into this independent, If DeezNuts or a ham sandwich ran against the republican party I would still vote Dem. It sucks being stuck with Hillary. It's kind of like having to tell your friends you got your dog at a pet store. The GOP House has just put a terrible taste in my mouth. In 2018 I'll still show-up and vote against every Republican in the House. It also doesn't help that Trump is the presumptive nominee either.

Not to mention what he's doing to his party. This just came up on my feed and it speaks to my point above:

How are you gonna "vote against every republican in the house?"
Old     (davez71)      Join Date: Oct 2007       06-29-2016, 6:14 AM Reply   
I truly don't understand how people can vote for Hilary. She knowingly allowed America soldiers to be left out to dry and get killed, then lied about it to Congress and the soldiers families, and has zero remorse.

She wants to blame guns for the problems in the world today when she has supplied half of the terrorist with weapons. She wants to remove our Second Amendment rights yet keep her armed body guards. The Democrats want to pass laws that resemble Chicago and look at the murders that still occur.

Chicago Crime Stats - http://heyjackass.com/

Guns don't kill people, People kill people. There are more deaths in the US from Automobile Accidents/Drunk drivers than guns but we aren't taking cars off the highways.

Trump is a lot of things but he is no murderer. He is a business man that at least understand how to fail and how to be successful. Whether you agree or not, not everything you do while owning a company is a success, as I had to learn that many times running our business.

Trump was not my top pick, but I think anything is better than 4 more years of Obama policies and a democrat appoint two possibly three supreme court justices. The thing that I like about im is that he wont let Hilary and the liberal get away with the crap they do like others would do since they try to be politically correct. The Liberals get away with murder (literally) so someone needs to stand up to that crap....
Old     (allzway)      Join Date: Feb 2014       06-29-2016, 6:15 AM Reply   
Quote:

I get it.. the Republicans suck balls.... but the democrats are no better. That is just a pipe dream.

You are falling for who is telling you lies you want to hear.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-29-2016, 6:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
You are falling for who is telling you lies you want to hear.
You are naive and ignorant.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-29-2016, 6:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by davez71 View Post
I truly don't understand how people can vote for Hilary. She knowingly allowed America soldiers to be left out to dry and get killed...
How stupid do you have to be to keep repeating something that's been thoroughly discredited? Do you actually read the news or do you just get all your info from youtube testimonials by strangers?
Old     (davez71)      Join Date: Oct 2007       06-29-2016, 7:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
How stupid do you have to be to keep repeating something that's been thoroughly discredited? Do you actually read the news or do you just get all your info from youtube testimonials by strangers?
You apparently take the cake for being stupid. If you READ the reports from yesterday, she knew what was taking place and failed to act as did Obama. Yet she is fit for president and somehow Trump isn't. Please explain this.

Based on all the post that I have read from your post, you fit the definition of a democrat. Blame everyone else and republicans are stupid. If someone has facts that you don't agree with or fit your agenda, they must be unintelligent, made them up or whatever name you can think you.

I'm sure you probably believe that we should outlaw guns because they kill people. We shouldn't lock up the savages/thugs/lowlifes that commit the murders and enact the death penalty. We should try to rehabilitate them on the tax payers expense.

I personally don't watch or read much of the news because most of the outlets are liberal and only share one side of the edited truth in the Liberal favor. Its all propaganda and very similar to the black lives matter movement which is a black Lives matter when killed by a white man movement.
Old     (davez71)      Join Date: Oct 2007       06-29-2016, 7:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
I guess I'm stupid for thinking she is a liar or watching this YouTube video which compiles all of her past. I bet you watch all the video's from comedians that make fun of Trump.

Old     (davez71)      Join Date: Oct 2007       06-29-2016, 8:17 AM Reply   
Quote:

This guy must be stupid two based on his made up first hand accounts.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...us_she_is.html
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-29-2016, 8:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
You apparently take the cake for being stupid. If you READ the reports from yesterday, she knew what was taking place and failed to act as did Obama. Yet she is fit for president and somehow Trump isn't. Please explain this.
Apparently you are dumber than a rock. The reports don't say that at all.

As far as explaining why Hillary is better than Trump, it's been said a millions times. It's not my job to educate the willfully ignorant. Not that it's possible to do that anyway. If it's your personal opinion that Trump is a better choice then vote that way. I'm not telling you not to.
Old     (davez71)      Join Date: Oct 2007       06-29-2016, 8:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Apparently you are dumber than a rock. The reports don't say that at all.
Since you are so smart, please tell me what it says because apparently I cant read. Im waiting.....

Apparently you're an ignorant democrat that believes that they do no wrong. Everything done by the GOP is a motive to go after liberals. They want to forgot about the Soldiers that fight for our freedom and say their lives are a causality of war.

You truly are a waste of a breathe if you think there was nothing done wrong in this situation and those involved shouldn't be tried to the fullest. Hillary was a part of the administration which lacked leadership including our retard of a president.

If a republican would have done this, he would have been locked up already.

I like how you dodge everything mentioned, or do you just not want to waste your time replying to idiotic statements as I'm sure you will say.

You people truly are worthless....

Last edited by davez71; 06-29-2016 at 8:44 AM. Reason: ...
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-29-2016, 8:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
I think the Bush administration has pretty much proved that this is not true. Reagan secretly sold arms to our enemy and funded terrorism in SA and he's a republican God. What rock have you been hiding under?
Old     (davez71)      Join Date: Oct 2007       06-29-2016, 8:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
I think the Bush administration has pretty much proved that this is not true. Reagan secretly sold arms to our enemy and funded terrorism in SA and he's a republican God. What rock have you been hiding under?
Apparently the same one as you...
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-29-2016, 9:00 AM Reply   
Well at least I'm capable of reading the news from my rock. Anyone with a modicum of intelligence knows that the news report all consistently say that Hillary and Obama did not withhold any military support.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-29-2016, 9:16 AM Reply   
Here ya go... An educated retired businessman who is going to reluctantly vote for Trump. Notice that the only issue that this nation faces that he is capable of presenting is college kids are being handled with kid gloves. This is a classic example of someone who is a tool. Who in the f**k would even think that's a issue worth mentioning above all others if they weren't being tooled by Faux News and social media.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinio...Kz&ocid=ASUDHP
Old     (doublemwa)      Join Date: May 2016       06-29-2016, 9:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Since you are so smart, please tell me what it says because apparently I cant read. Im waiting.....

Apparently you're an ignorant democrat that believes that they do no wrong. Everything done by the GOP is a motive to go after liberals. They want to forgot about the Soldiers that fight for our freedom and say their lives are a causality of war.

You truly are a waste of a breathe if you think there was nothing done wrong in this situation and those involved shouldn't be tried to the fullest. Hillary was a part of the administration which lacked leadership including our retard of a president.

I like how you dodge everything mentioned, or do you just not want to waste your time replying to idiotic statements as I'm sure you will say.

You people truly are worthless....
You know the Benghazi panel was lead by Republicans? Their only job was to find someone to hold responsible for deaths in Benghazi. It was also the longest lasting investigation that exceeded 9/11 and even Pearl Harbor. Given the $7M spent I would even go as far to say it was a full on witch hunt. - Pun intended.

As far as worthless,you also realize our vote counts as much as yours.
Old     (doublemwa)      Join Date: May 2016       06-29-2016, 10:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
No kidding, everyone likes to casually forget Raegan was probably the most corrupt president to ever hold office. Along with the CIA they smuggled in enough cocaine to make the Cartel jealous.
Old    deltahoosier            06-29-2016, 12:08 PM Reply   
I think people forget that Hillary literally came out and lied to every single one of us and said the attack was caused by a youtube video. It is clear in the investigation that she knew it was not a video but they decided to lie to you anyway. They even went to the dudes house and arrested him (for what?). That should scare the bejesus out of you.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-29-2016, 1:29 PM Reply   
Do you really think people forget? Or is it that people don't think it's the significant issue that rules all others? All of you conservatives would naturally vote for a democrat if the situation were reversed right? LOL I think not. You know dang well that you are going to vote for your party line because there is way more at stake than a lied about video that really didn't have any impact on anything. A lot of people lying to themselves in this thread if they really believe that the choice is about anything remotely related to that video story line. Although Faux News is pushing it now after tooling their sycophants for the last couple years over a lie about Obama/Clinton holding back the military.
Old     (doublemwa)      Join Date: May 2016       06-29-2016, 1:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
I think people forget that Hillary literally came out and lied to every single one of us and said the attack was caused by a youtube video. It is clear in the investigation that she knew it was not a video but they decided to lie to you anyway. They even went to the dudes house and arrested him (for what?). That should scare the bejesus out of you.
Similar to when Bush declared "Mission Accomplished?" A Security of State pointing to a video is hardly the same thing as a president smuggling cocaine.

But if you're counting lies ***-for-tat your boy Donald takes the win over Hillary all day long with cool a 76% of everything he says being a lie:

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

vs.

http://www.politifact.com/personalit...llary-clinton/
Old    deltahoosier            06-29-2016, 1:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Similar to when Bush declared "Mission Accomplished?" A Security of State pointing to a video is hardly the same thing as a president smuggling cocaine.

But if you're counting lies ***-for-tat your boy Donald takes the win over Hillary all day long with cool a 76% of everything he says being a lie:

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

vs.

http://www.politifact.com/personalit...llary-clinton/
What are you talking about. Mission accomplished was a slogan for pete sake. Worst it was an official legal standing that changed legal definitions for the military.

Smuggling Cocaine? I think I know where that went. Check under your bed.....

76% of what someone says is a lie? uh huh...... you tell it.

SHE ARRESTED A INNOCENT PERSON AND DRAGGED HIM TO JAIL WITH THE CAMERAS OF THE WORLD ON HIM FOR A LIE!!!!!

It is not a fox news thing. Another one of those back door "you don't have a brain" statements. I said this from the beginning. I was always troubled by that. That proves to me what I already know about her and other leftists. The ends justify the means. She had zero issue with sacrificing that person in front of the world while you all watched her do it. What do you think she is doing to you/us behind closed doors?
Old     (allzway)      Join Date: Feb 2014       06-29-2016, 3:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
You are naive and ignorant.
So says an admitted Hillary supporter. That is really funny.

Do they teach liberals if they hear an opinion different from their own to just attack?

Like I said.. I get the Trump dislike.. just don't out of the hate for Trump try to make Hillary out to be some godsend for the country. She is a living disaster that is most likely going to be potus.

This country is going to put a pathological liar and criminal in the office and no one should be proud of that.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-29-2016, 3:26 PM Reply   
And just a few posts back you were claiming Trump and Hillary are exactly equal.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-30-2016, 7:04 AM Reply   
And now we hear about Slick Willy having a 30 minute private meeting with Lynch! Unbelieveable!
Old     (doublemwa)      Join Date: May 2016       06-30-2016, 8:52 AM Reply   
Found this one this morning:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/01/us...smtyp=cur&_r=0

Another Trump inconsistency.
Old     (davez71)      Join Date: Oct 2007       06-30-2016, 10:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
And now we hear about Slick Willy having a 30 minute private meeting with Lynch! Unbelieveable!
They wanted to talk about their grandkids.......

She should recuse herself from the investigation even though they wont indict her because Obummer wont let it happen.

Bill was probably giving her a job for 4 more years....

I must be stupid for thinking that.....
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-30-2016, 11:42 AM Reply   
Been waiting for Nate Silver to weigh in - and he finally has. Still early for sure but not looking too good for the Donald.

However, it's all about swing states: http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...ing-president/
Attached Images

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-30-2016, 10:59 PM Reply   
Wes: your graph Does not surprise me in the least. Stupid people are breeding at the rate of 10 to 1
(I don't have a graph to support my claim) but any trip to any local Mart will support my claim. libra tards are taking over and they will over run this country by out breeding. Isn't it a great feeling knowing your on the side that's winning!!!!! You should feel proud!
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-30-2016, 11:59 PM Reply   
Subject: "Gun" solution ....... "Right to bear arms"

Guns

In 1865 a Democrat shot and killed Abraham Lincoln, President of the United States.

In 1881 a left wing radical Democrat shot James Garfield, President of the United States - who later died from the wound.

In 1963 a radical left wing socialist shot and killed John F. Kennedy, President of the United States.

In 1975 a left wing radical Democrat fired shots at Gerald Ford, President of the United States.

In 1983 a registered Democrat shot and wounded Ronald Reagan, President of the United States.

In 1984 James Hubert, a disgruntled Democrat, shot and killed 22 people in a McDonalds restaurant.

In 1986 Patrick Sherrill, a disgruntled Democrat, shot and killed 15 people in an Oklahoma post office.

In 1990 James Pough, a disgruntled Democrat, shot and killed 10 people at a GMAC office.

In 1991 George Hennard, a disgruntled Democrat, shot and killed 23 people in a Luby's cafeteria in Killeen, TX.

In 1995 James Daniel Simpson, a disgruntled Democrat, shot and killed 5 coworkers in a Texas laboratory.

In 1999 Larry Asbrook, a disgruntled Democrat, shot and killed 8 people at a church service.

In 2001 a left wing radical Democrat fired shots at the White House in a failed attempt to kill George W. Bush, President of the US ...

In 2003 Douglas Williams, a disgruntled Democrat, shot and killed 7 people at a Lockheed Martin plant.

In 2007 a registered Democrat named Seung - Hui Cho, shot and killed 32 people in Virginia Tech.

In 2010 a mentally ill registered Democrat named Jared Lee Loughner, shot Rep. Gabrielle Giffords and killed 6 others.

In 2011 a registered Democrat named James Holmes, went into a movie theater and shot and killed 12 people.

In 2012 Andrew Engeldinger, a disgruntled Democrat, shot and killed 7 people in Minneapolis.

In 2013 a registered Democrat named Adam Lanza, shot and killed 26 people in a school in Newtown, CT.

In 2013, Sept., an angry Democrat shot 12 at a Navy ship yard.

Clearly, there is a problem with Democrats and guns.

what do you think the San Bernidto and the Flordia night club shooters were??
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-01-2016, 12:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Wes: your graph Does not surprise me in the least. Stupid people are breeding at the rate of 10 to 1
(I don't have a graph to support my claim) but any trip to any local Mart will support my claim. libra tards are taking over and they will over run this country by out breeding. Isn't it a great feeling knowing your on the side that's winning!!!!! You should feel proud!
Agreed. Actually, it's really sad knowing the whole foundation on which this country was built and what made it great and prosperous is now being trampled by so many forces. All from within too. It's sickening to witness the destruction in real time.
Old     (doublemwa)      Join Date: May 2016       07-01-2016, 5:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
A statement like that must mean that you live in the middle of the country.
Old     (doublemwa)      Join Date: May 2016       07-01-2016, 6:15 AM Reply   
Quote:

Guns

In 1865 a Democrat shot and killed Abraham Lincoln, President of the United States.

In 1881 a left wing radical Democrat shot James Garfield, President of the United States - who later died from the wound.

In 1963 a radical left wing socialist shot and killed John F. Kennedy, President of the United States.

In 1975 a left wing radical Democrat fired shots at Gerald Ford, President of the United States.

In 1983 a registered Democrat shot and wounded Ronald Reagan, President of the United States.

In 1984 James Hubert, a disgruntled Democrat, shot and killed 22 people in a McDonalds restaurant.

In 1986 Patrick Sherrill, a disgruntled Democrat, shot and killed 15 people in an Oklahoma post office.

In 1990 James Pough, a disgruntled Democrat, shot and killed 10 people at a GMAC office.

In 1991 George Hennard, a disgruntled Democrat, shot and killed 23 people in a Luby's cafeteria in Killeen, TX.

In 1995 James Daniel Simpson, a disgruntled Democrat, shot and killed 5 coworkers in a Texas laboratory.

In 1999 Larry Asbrook, a disgruntled Democrat, shot and killed 8 people at a church service.

In 2001 a left wing radical Democrat fired shots at the White House in a failed attempt to kill George W. Bush, President of the US ...

In 2003 Douglas Williams, a disgruntled Democrat, shot and killed 7 people at a Lockheed Martin plant.

In 2007 a registered Democrat named Seung - Hui Cho, shot and killed 32 people in Virginia Tech.

In 2010 a mentally ill registered Democrat named Jared Lee Loughner, shot Rep. Gabrielle Giffords and killed 6 others.

In 2011 a registered Democrat named James Holmes, went into a movie theater and shot and killed 12 people.

In 2012 Andrew Engeldinger, a disgruntled Democrat, shot and killed 7 people in Minneapolis.

In 2013 a registered Democrat named Adam Lanza, shot and killed 26 people in a school in Newtown, CT.

I stopped reading at 1963 because of the errors. Lee Harvey Oswald was not a socialist, but a communist sympathizer. He even tried to become a Soviet Citizen and was later investigated for his involvement in the attempted assassination of a anti-communist publicist. You're biggest flaw in this argument is that the Republican Party was considered to be the Progressive party up until LBJ betrayed the Conservative party AKA the Democratic Party in his push for civil rights. Therefore trying to point to Democrats committing gun violences isn't just a far leap, but just inconsistent.

Conservative = simply put keeping things the way the are. That is why the Republican Abraham Lincoln was conceded progressive when he wanted to end slavery.

Progressive = Pushing for change. That is why LBJ was considered a traitor to Democratic party for his push for civil rights.

Just this morning I had a conversation on how this is the first time in history that this much information has been instantly available to the public, so why are so many people so wrong on basic facts. Which now points back to your previous statement of "stupid people breeding" and which side of that argument are you on.
Old     (doublemwa)      Join Date: May 2016       07-01-2016, 6:40 AM Reply   
Quote:

Guns

I just spot checked a couple of other ones:

Virgina Tech - Seung-Hui Cho was a immigrant from South Korea. He had a U.S. permanent resident alien status, which means he was not eligible to vote or join a political party. Not to mention, Virginia does not have partisan registration.

Larry Ashbrook, not Larry Asbrook, was the man who killed seven people attending a concert by Christian rock group Forty Days at Wedgwood Baptist Church in Fort Worth, Texas. Let's keep in mind he lived in Texas, with the majority (63%) are registered Republican.

James Holmes - Theater shooter - was originally pointed to be democrat based on false birthday information but later retracted and discovered he wasn't registered to vote.

I can keep going..... but I think there is enough here to indicate you have no idea what you're talking about.
Old     (doublemwa)      Join Date: May 2016       07-01-2016, 7:09 AM Reply   
Quote:

[/B]
Sorry G, but I can't help myself but to point out how wrong you are on this one.

Charles J. Guiteau, the man who shot and killed President James Garfield was a Republican. He wrote a speech for James Garfield. Guiteau shot Garfield because the president did not appoint him as an ambassador.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-01-2016, 10:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Just this morning I had a conversation on how this is the first time in history that this much information has been instantly available to the public, so why are so many people so wrong on basic facts. Which now points back to your previous statement of "stupid people breeding" and which side of that argument are you on.
Your first clue would be when they present lists of information compiled for them by their tool makers.

Another clue is when they make bombastic statements about the nation being trampled and destroyed, implying of course that it's someone else who's the problem, but not able to provide any specifics. Or when they do it's Faux News Deja Vu all over again.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-01-2016, 11:23 AM Reply   
Ok I guess that's what I get for passing on a email b4 fact checking everyone on the list. So for that My Bad. But let's get more current with Libra Tards.

Omar Mateen democrat (Florida Night club shooter)

http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/14/om...-democrat-but/

Syed Farook democrat

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=if4S8Ci92yY

Sorry libra Tards try and spin it any way you like but these are "your peeps"

Your party is pretty Violent. You guys got 14 in San Bernadito and 50 in Florida you guys are racking up the body count.
How many gun toating ghetto thugs you think vote republican?

Last edited by grant_west; 07-01-2016 at 11:29 AM.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-01-2016, 12:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Why complain about the only thing they get right?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-01-2016, 8:29 PM Reply   
Ok to put it in terms everyone here can understand. I would bet big money most Jet Ski owners are Democrats. Total dong Tards. Take up the entire ramp and have no clue. Typical dem. This weekend at your local launch ramp I bet any normal person can spot a democratlaunchimg or retrieving. But don't say Anyting to them they have PROVEN to be violent LOL LOL LOL
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       07-01-2016, 8:52 PM Reply   
Including Ram... (Sorry G couldn't resist)
Attached Images

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-01-2016, 9:44 PM Reply   
Wes sorry but your just a Typical libra tard. basic B mentality. " yes RAM bad speller!" Great joke your so Orignal , LOL I get it I own it. Does it change the FACT that your party is a violent bunch of animals. Your party preaches tollarance but is the first group of people to resort to Violance and pick up a gun and then your party wants to restrict the ability of getting one. Please tell me your at least a bit embarrassed
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-01-2016, 10:03 PM Reply   
I find it so funny that I point out that the Dems are a Violent gun crazy people and all you have to say is my spelling is bad! LOL keep it up. No wonder why Hillary is gonna win. People are so willing to over look reality and find fault in someones spelling of fake tan or hair. Keep choosing your leaders in that fashion. I'm sure you were one of the many that made fun of Ross Perot and his big ears and messed up accent. How is NAFTA working out for the US.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-02-2016, 12:12 AM Reply   
^^^Spelling atrocities aside, those last two posts were home runs. Yes. The democratic party is the biggest bunch of hypocrites that ever existed. Free speech my as$. That's only as long as you agree with or fall in line with their warped sense of so-called "liberal morality" (which is an oxymoron). It's a joke. I guess we'll all find out how bad their ideas are once the scale of producers vs takers/sponges tips over. It's gonna happen. Just a matter of time.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-02-2016, 12:22 AM Reply   
The fall of this "empire", as there is always a rise and fall, is being driven by this inability to find common ground and concrete thinking. Should be an interesting ride.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-02-2016, 12:37 AM Reply   
^^^The inability to run an electable cat, uniting a base(not just, my side or yours) is a pipe dream at this point.

Regardless of who wins this, it's obstruction in Washington and endless opposition and disrespectful posts on social media about their failure.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-02-2016, 6:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
How is NAFTA working out for the US.
NAFTA was negotiated by a Republican before being passed by a Democrat. This thread is so full of fail. You guys don't have the first f**k'n clue about politics. I'm not responsible for everyone who is a registered Democrat. I picked Democrat so I could have influence by voting in the primaries. I have no idea why anyone would pick Independent since that only takes away part of your power as a voter.

Typically you vote for the party most closely aligned with your ideology. You can cross over party lines if the other party has a great candidate. In this case the Republican party strove to find the bottom of the barrel offering up religious nutcases and finally settling on a only slightly less objectionable clown. Hey, I feel bad we couldn't offer up someone better than Hillary too. That's why I voted for Sanders.

In the end it's about ideology. If you are right, you'll vote right. If you are left, you'll vote left. Stop being in denial about your reasons. Sure, you'll have the inconsequential blowhards who cast a meaningless vote for DeezNutz, while deluding themselves that they are making a statement. But in the end anyone who has a firm opinion left or right will vote that way.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            07-02-2016, 7:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
I find it so funny that I point out that the Dems are a Violent gun crazy people and all you have to say is my spelling is bad! LOL keep it up. No wonder why Hillary is gonna win. People are so willing to over look reality and find fault in someones spelling of fake tan or hair. Keep choosing your leaders in that fashion. I'm sure you were one of the many that made fun of Ross Perot and his big ears and messed up accent. How is NAFTA working out for the US.
Nafta is a republican bill if you know a single thing about history. Keep trying though. At some point you're bound to get your spelling and facts straight.

Comparing some of these people to any political party is a little ridiculous. Most mass shootings have nothing to do with a political party motive. But whatever way you want to spin it for yourself works just fine.
Old     (doublemwa)      Join Date: May 2016       07-02-2016, 10:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Ok I guess that's what I get for passing on a email b4 fact checking everyone on the list. So for that My Bad. But let's get more current with Libra Tards.

Omar Mateen democrat (Florida Night club shooter)

http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/14/om...-democrat-but/

Syed Farook democrat

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=if4S8Ci92yY

Sorry libra Tards try and spin it any way you like but these are "your peeps"

Your party is pretty Violent. You guys got 14 in San Bernadito and 50 in Florida you guys are racking up the body count.
WOW! I thought you would have learned. Let me be blunt with this time. Don't make a point before you research it. Just a little bit of independent thinking and Google will carry you a really long way. Maybe even far enough to realize how bad Trump really is. But to stay on point, you're COMPLETELY wrong, again.

Up until Orlando, The far right has been well documented as the most deadliest group.

http://securitydata.newamerica.net/e...y-attacks.html

Not to mention violence as a whole, including and not limited to gun violence:
https://news.vice.com/article/violen...sts-study-says

Even the Oklahoma City bombers fancied themselves "anit-govt" but many of their quotes are considered to be ultra conservative.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_McVeigh

Lastly, am I the only one who thinks it is completely crazy to associate a Jihadist, both Orlando and San Bernardino) with an American political party of either side? A fundamental truth of radicalized Muslim's (AKA ISIS) is to attack all values of the western world, including Democracy as a whole. Sure he could have been a registered voter before going radical, but once he turned Radical his political party is defined as a moot point.

The left has is share of issues, but trying to paint them as violent just isn't going to work out well.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-02-2016, 8:38 PM Reply   
What I realized this weekend that helped me here on W/W is stupid people are just that! Nothing I say or do will or could ever change years of idiot teaching. I'm sure many of you your fathers were the same dumb ass victims you are. Nothing i say or post grammar correct or not will change anything. You will go down in flames defending your stupid position weather your right or not.

I will put it in terms you will understand Dems are the Guys going 8mph In the 5 mph zone pushing a huge wake. Republicans are the people screaming 5 mph to you while holding their hand up. Yelling 5mph slow down. Dems are the ones thinking we are waving back to them saying hi!

Yes your retarded on so many levels.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       07-03-2016, 4:07 AM Reply   
Great to see you all getting along. Carry on Wakeworld!
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-03-2016, 7:02 AM Reply   
Wow my last post was pretty brutal and uncalled for. I was taking my frustrations of dealing with Wallys all weekend on the poor Dems, my apologys
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-03-2016, 8:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
I will put it in terms you will understand Dems are the Guys going 8mph In the 5 mph zone pushing a huge wake. Republicans are the people screaming 5 mph to you while holding their hand up. Yelling 5mph slow down. Dems are the ones thinking we are waving back to them saying hi!
I always figured those guys driving 55 in the left lane on the highway were Republicans. But until now I didn't have any testimonials.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            07-03-2016, 9:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
What I realized this weekend that helped me here on W/W is stupid people are just that!
I doubt anybody on wakeworld talking politics is all that smart.
Old     (doublemwa)      Join Date: May 2016       07-03-2016, 12:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
What I realized this weekend that helped me here on W/W is stupid people are just that! Nothing I say or do will or could ever change years of idiot teaching. I'm sure many of you your fathers were the same dumb ass victims you are. Nothing i say or post grammar correct or not will change anything. You will go down in flames defending your stupid position weather your right or not.

Yes your retarded on so many levels.
Maybe I missed a post or two, but i'm just telling you where you're completely wrong. So by those terms (to use your words) are "stupid people" and are blindly defending "your stupid position" right or wrong.
Old     (DenverRider)      Join Date: Feb 2013       07-03-2016, 2:18 PM Reply   
That 5 mph vs 8 mph also confirms what I said quite a while back which is that Trump supporters like Grant are authoritarians hell bound to enforce law at all costs. Send out the jack boot thugs because as long as you don't break the law you don't have to worry about the authorities violating people's rights and killing people for minor infractions ... until it actually IS you. Trump is going to send out the troops to enforce the law at all costs so that people like Grant can watch and laugh at all the people who pissed him off getting what they deserved. Ask WWII Germany how well that worked out ... and of course nobody's boat speedometer is ever off by 3 mph either. No excuse for ignorance of the law. Throw that no wake zone speeder in prison!!!
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       07-03-2016, 4:45 PM Reply   
I don't think Trump will throw people into prison for going 8 mph in a no wake zone. This is what is wrong with the liberals. They are always wrong about what others say.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       07-03-2016, 4:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaGorilla View Post
That sit in was hilarious. Who needs ISIS with that group of idiots the running our nation.