Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (granddaddy53)      Join Date: Dec 2013       04-07-2014, 7:46 AM Reply   
Brand new Axis a20 with surfgate and wedge should be online not later than april 30(delivery on april 12. boat has heater and plug and play ballast with correct prop for all that weight. Check our our classified add http://www.wakeworld.com/classifield....php?view=3842

or search "Ride or Rent Dave's wakeboat Axis a20 w/surfgate+autowedge" on facebook. We are much more dependable than boat buddies and it's still a bro ride situation for all day not just a couple hours. Awsome new boat with all the extra ballast and wedge. Surfgate with two new boards(nose ride for beginners and nose riders and one for maneuvers). We have an evo padded wakeskate. bring your own highspeed micro sd card and take home your own video memories from raft in back of boat in front of you, helmet for forward pov, or from boat for surfing. blast your own ride music over the cans through bluetooth. We supply the water and sometimes some food. DAvid POsey 504 430 2563
Old     (davez71)      Join Date: Oct 2007       04-08-2014, 5:11 PM Reply   
It would be stretch to say that the spillway is a world class skiing environment especially if they open the flood gates which is almost going to happen this year. Kind of giving false hope on that one. I grew up in Laplace and have ridden the spillway a bunch but try to stay away from that area as its infested with gators and logs which is bad for wakeboarding. Its deep which is good for the wake but I think that you will find that not many people ride in Louisiana. Hope your business works out but $100 bucks for a pull is pretty steep. Most people only ask for gas money. I hope the boat is for private use and your just trying to make some money on the side cause your gonna find that looking for people to pay that much isn’t going to work out. I would come ride with you during the week but not willing to spend 100 bucks when I have a boat on a river that is only an hour away. Would bring some gas for my pull and help with cleaning but the price is a bit steep. Just my .02 from 15 years of Wake boat ownership.
Old     (granddaddy53)      Join Date: Dec 2013       04-08-2014, 11:25 PM Reply   
best 2.75 miles of straight line glass around, what river goes that straight or that long, I've been skiing there longer than you have been alive and have seen more glass than you have and the only reason you see it on a river is the winding turns which ruin skiing or boarding or barefooting. and nobody goes anymore because of snobby attitudes or lack of money so i'll enjoy the glass all day. please stay away. have you priced bennetts, i'll give all day for that money and i offered a sawbuck for a year on the internet and couldn't buy a ride so i bought this boat for me and others who don't have a boat. 4 days on the boat a month plus gas is less than 600, try owning a new boat for that and have no responsibility except to show up. new boat(note, gas, equipment, maintenance, insurance not less than 1100). we bring the boat to the riders if they have enough or they can enjoy the spillway butter. sorry you didn't think of it 1st to pay for your mastercraft. I spent half of what you spent and still needed to do this to afford it. come surf the best wave in surfing when you are ready
Old     (davez71)      Join Date: Oct 2007       04-09-2014, 5:08 AM Reply   
Not going to lie, I'm trying to contain my laughter here. I have priced Bennett's and they are a great pro shop to go to in the area and only charge me 20 bucks for a pull on their lakes. So I can have your boat all day for 20 dolIars, I knew axis was cheap but man that's a steal. I won't bash Bennett's at all cause they are a great thing for louisana and offer great service for boats along with help the sport in many ways.

I know all the headaches and money that come with owning and boat and I'm not Desperate enough to have to rent my boat out and don't want to. I bought my MC brand new buddy and I have had it for two year and put over 250 hours on it already and bring friends and family out on my my boat all the time for free because I enjoy being around them as some of my friends have boats too on other water ways that we use as well. I don't have surf gate and the wave is still better cause it's not always about the wake shaping device the hull and weight of the boat and ballast. As far as my river, there is always butter and smooth straight lines to run as I have been in the river for 20 years and trust me it's way nicer than the spill way and actually as a sandy bottom and sandy beaches and is about 15 miles long Opening up into the gulf.

All I was doing was trying to help your marketing cause your giving people a lot of
False hope. The spill is in no way a grassy sandy enjoyable place. It's full of mud and logs along the shore and your limited to that 2.75 mile stretch cause some areas you can't bring a ski boat because it is shallow ( this must be your first wake boat). If you park along the shore there is a good chance your going to sink knee deep in the mud. I have wakeboarded there a lot my friends and know the area very well as I used to ride during the week. Just trying to lend some advice to you. Good luck with the new boat and I hope you get some people ride.