Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 17, 2008

Old     (regalado1)      Join Date: Dec 2005       03-31-2008, 9:51 AM Reply   
Has anybody stayed at the group site Hornswoggle at Bullards? Can you give me a review? Which site # if you remember? Good parts/Bad parts, and would you do it again? Thanks.

Oops, maybe this belongs in Non-wakeboarding. Please move if appropriate. sorry about that.

(Message edited by regalado1 on March 31, 2008)
Old     (jay_g)      Join Date: Apr 2006       03-31-2008, 11:51 AM Reply   
I go to bullards all the time but never camped there. That Red Clay sand is next to impossible to scrub out of your boat. Wash good before getting back in das boat
Old     (regalado1)      Join Date: Dec 2005       03-31-2008, 12:35 PM Reply   
Yeah, I've been to Bullards plenty, just never at the group site. Thanks though Jay.
Old     (lzyboy)      Join Date: Jun 2001       03-31-2008, 1:14 PM Reply   
I have only camped @ schoolhouse, we usally get the double by the entry, #14 - flat / pull thru / lots of room.

I know they are pretty pricey, cant recall exactly how much but I want to say around a 100 a night.

I know the dark day doubles are 44.00 a night & the triples 66.00 a night. I have never stayed there but picked up a double for Mid July, site #1.

Hope that helps -
Old     (regalado1)      Join Date: Dec 2005       03-31-2008, 2:12 PM Reply   
I went ahead and booked 1D, 2D and 3 at Schoolhouse for 4th of July weekend. Thanks.