Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Girls Who Ride

Old     (alex_hunter)      Join Date: Oct 2009       02-21-2012, 12:39 AM Reply   
Does anyone have any experience with a Hyperlite Jade? My wife just started boarding at the end of last season and needs her own board now. I need a good beginner board that she can grow with. She likes the graphics on the hyperlites and the board has to be pink.
Old     (jillyjam)      Join Date: Feb 2006       03-29-2012, 5:51 PM Reply   
A girlfriend of mine bought the Jade. The top deck has that new toe side foot bed riser - which really helps her control. A good novice board she can grow with...plus the light pink colour and scroll design fits her perfectly.
Old     (trishalarson)      Join Date: Jan 2012       04-05-2012, 8:16 AM Reply   
i just bought it for this season. i rode a hyperlite last year and it was my first time and loved the board so i upgraded to the jade. i had a hyperlite rep selling it to me and he had nothing but good to say about the jade. he said i will be able to pop off the wave and land easier on it than the other ones i was looking at.
Old     (linz)      Join Date: Jun 2008       07-16-2012, 6:19 PM Reply   
The Jade is a good option for beginners who want to progress since it has the toe side vs heal side fin structure. The Eden is another excellent option which goes one step further in progression with the removable center fin.
Old     (ApplebyMommy)      Join Date: Sep 2012       09-18-2012, 2:24 PM Reply   
I have the Divine, I wonder how similar they are? I'm still a beginner, just landed my first jump this past weekend.