Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (kilo)      Join Date: Mar 2002       03-17-2010, 9:08 PM Reply   
Hello my name is Camilo ,

I am moving to the San Francisco area (In Aug 2010) from Oahu, Hawaii. I just sold my 2006 malibu and do not have a boat when I move there. I am an avid wakeboarder and wakeskater. I am wondering if there are some local riders? I am willing to pitch in for gas, I have fat sacs for the boat and willing to help work on boat. Thank You Camilo
Old     (ktm525)      Join Date: Mar 2009       03-18-2010, 5:02 AM Reply   
Send me a PM. we will take you out for sure. I have a great group of guys we go out with. Love to help out a fellow wake boarder out. We have an I/O but it has a great wake when sacked. We are in Millbrae, Ca. It is right next to the San Francisco Airport.We ride all year except end of November and December, I am working on my Christmas display then.
www.hearthelights.com
Good Luck with thew move
Don C.
Old     (kilo)      Join Date: Mar 2002       03-18-2010, 10:14 PM Reply   
Thanks so much bro. When I move there I will hit you up. Should be fun. I am not going to be accustomed to the cold water. What Mil wetsuit do you guys ride with?
Old     (ktm525)      Join Date: Mar 2009       03-20-2010, 4:58 AM Reply   
At the beginning of the year I ride in a O'neil 4/3 Pysco 2. As it warms up I move to a 3/.2 spring suit. We are riding today and tomorrow at Berryessa, I am just trunking it. Water temp 63+ and air temp 68+.Like I said when you get here definitely hit us up we will go out for sure. Welcome to California.
Old     (dellagucci)      Join Date: Aug 2009       03-22-2010, 9:45 PM Reply   
nice 63 water temp!