Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-31-2021, 8:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
No sure how it is amoral. I have yet seen anyone murdered by the millions in the name of capitalism.
Amoral doesn't mean immoral. It means that capitalism has no concern with morals. It's not based on any moral principals. Humans have the capacity to be moral and/or immoral whether they adopt capitalism or any other "ism".

In communism a worker is guaranteed the necessities of life. The mom stays home and raises the kids or the kids are provided care and are educated. This doesn't translate to the destruction of the family in my book. It also doesn't mean I prefer to live in that environment, which denies me ownership of capital. Just pointing that our current day capitalism, which more frequently requires two working parents does promote the destruction of the traditional family structure, and that it's an odd criticism to make of communism in defense of capitalism.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-31-2021, 8:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
You are the one who brought up Marx and now rely on the way his words were twisted decades later by folks in a different country and in a different era. Was the Stazi bad? Yes. Did Marx advocate for it? No.
Explain how marx words were twisted? Marx laid out what had to happen. How do you think a new ruling class was simply going to spring up and make people like John give up their wealth and any individuality? Marx laid out a plan of what had to happen and everywhere that marxism was put into play, the answers of how to enforces it always ends up the same. Marx knew good and well the nature of people. No one is ever going to lay down their earned wealth and individualism for some corrupt jealousy based nonsense. Then it collapses. Just in the same way that these equality of outcome laws in Europe are collapsing because people are individuals and they will move toward things that they naturally do. Thus men and women selecting fields of employment that are historically male and female respectfully.

So the other alternative is go convince people to vote in marxism. Wonder how you do that? Maybe open the borders to people who came from countries where they were treated as objects in hopes they will vote it in. In order to do that, you would have to allow that by the millions for decades. I wonder which country and what political party in said country would want to allow that?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-31-2021, 9:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Amoral doesn't mean immoral. It means that capitalism has no concern with morals. It's not based on any moral principals. Humans have the capacity to be moral and/or immoral whether they adopt capitalism or any other "ism".

In communism a worker is guaranteed the necessities of life. The mom stays home and raises the kids or the kids are provided care and are educated. This doesn't translate to the destruction of the family in my book. It also doesn't mean I prefer to live in that environment, which denies me ownership of capital. Just pointing that our current day capitalism, which more frequently requires two working parents does promote the destruction of the traditional family structure, and that it's an odd criticism to make of communism in defense of capitalism.
Actually in communism, the truth does not speak your lies. The women were put out to fields like farm animals and the kids were raised by the state.

Actually I would point out that our current situation with kids outside the home was created by the democrats war on the patriarch telling women they were no good if they stayed home with their children and went even further by monetizing it in the stipulations of welfare that a man can not be present in the home.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-31-2021, 9:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Just pointing that our current day capitalism, which more frequently requires two working parents does promote the destruction of the traditional family structure, and that it's an odd criticism to make of communism in defense of capitalism.
From the perspective of someone writing in 1860, it's probably fair to say that the family HAS been destroyed, especially from the perspective of the patriarch. Delta seems to agree that the modern "model" family is OK (lets say two kids, educated publicly, and mom and dad both work outside the home). That was as radical as could possibly be in Marx's day.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-31-2021, 9:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Explain how marx words were twisted? Marx laid out what had to happen.
Can you just cut and paste the language of the manifesto that you are referring to? I must have missed it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-31-2021, 9:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
This is my point! That these concepts that were so scary and offensive in Marx's day, and are now well settled elements of our society. But you cite those advancements as evidence that society progressed and thus the benevolent patriarchs must've been right all along?

Hmmm ... did those wise patriarchs "do the right thing" out of a moral awakening or because people stood up to protest the injustices they saw (be it child labor, suffrage, segregation, or voting rights)? Last I checked, each of those advancements came with a fair bit of protest and social upheaval.
Good point, however I would say it is bit of both. You think slavery was ended by amoral men?You think womens rights were voted for by tyrants? Was the Klan a tyrant based patriarch establishment? I would say yes and it was overthrown. We did not use marxism to come to our betterment, so marx is wrong. We used capitalism. So you are wrong. Well we used Captialism and Christian principles. Like John pointed out and I have pointed out many times in the past that money does not have a soul. It flows to the path of least resistance, however it is an enabler. Hard to think about greater things when you are starving to death.

So fast forward to today. We also now have 71% of the black community without fathers and 21% of the white community. Instead of looking at that and saying we screwed up, your party is trying to double down on things that we patently know is false and they have clinical proof. Your party is willing to start a civil war over it just like you did slavery. You guys know this racist bullchit you are pushing about the color of your skin determines your place in life is dangerous. Marxism has always needed violence to take hold. No right minded people would vote away their wealth and individuality.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-31-2021, 9:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Can you just cut and paste the language of the manifesto that you are referring to? I must have missed it.
How do you think that marx was going to get people to shed their wealth, status and individuality? I know you are smarter than this. You are going to your default of playing dumb. Answer the question.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-31-2021, 9:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
From the perspective of someone writing in 1860, it's probably fair to say that the family HAS been destroyed, especially from the perspective of the patriarch. Delta seems to agree that the modern "model" family is OK (lets say two kids, educated publicly, and mom and dad both work outside the home). That was as radical as could possibly be in Marx's day.
i would say you are wrong on both accounts. I think that a parent out of the house hold has killed our society. Enough so that people are so uneducated that they fall for the crap the democrats sell them. Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't these the people the democrats cater to? The ones who are left behind because of their welfare policies that monetize the destruction of the nuclear family and for the "I am woman hear me roar" crowd that pushes the principle that if a woman stays at home she is garbage. Aren't these the democrats block? The democrats created these policies and now are trying to burden us with more policies to try and fix the ones they created.

What I agree with is it has become so expensive that almost no family can afford a single income household and if they could the societal loneliness of it for those who try and live that way.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-31-2021, 9:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
How do you think that marx was going to get people to shed their wealth, status and individuality? I know you are smarter than this. You are going to your default of playing dumb. Answer the question.
I guess it’s fair to say that you can’t find that part of the manifesto?

Did Jesus foresee Joel Osteen, Tammy Fae Baker or the Pope?

You are saying that Marx’s writings in 1848 (first pub of manifesto) directly foretold how the manifesto would be implemented 70-100 years later.

And at the same time you argue that racism is over and black folks need to stop complaining about overt systemic racism that just ended 50 or 60 years ago.

So Marx could magically reach into the future with the superpower of his pen, and the communists of the early 20th century had no agency over the implementation of the theory, but black folks need to just “get over it already?”

What writings of 80 years ago hold so much magical power over us today, that we are completely beholden to them?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-31-2021, 9:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Did Jesus foresee Joel Osteen, Tammy Fae Baker or the Pope?

You are saying that Marx’s writings in 1848 (first pub of manifesto) directly foretold how the manifesto would be implemented 70-100 years later.

And at the same time you argue that racism is over and black folks need to stop complaining about overt systemic racism that just ended 50 or 60 years ago.

So Marx could magically reach into the future with the superpower of his pen, and the communists of the early 20th century had no agency over the implementation of the theory, but black folks need to just “get over it already?”

What writings of 80 years ago hold so much magical power over us today, that we are completely beholden to them?
Actually Jesus did forsee these type of people and left specific warning about those *******s and to what those people will receive in return.

You think that Marx did not understand the human condition? he writes a whole manifesto about it, yet you say he did not understand people? My contention and the actual facts of history stand. He knew exactly how you would have to impliment it. I will take your playbook and summize what you are arguing. You are saying that you believe in marxism and that it only needed a better way. You are a democrat as we all know. You are not finally admitting that democrats are indeed for marxism. We know this already. it is good to hear you admit it.

As far as black people. yes. They need to get over it. If they do not want to get over it, history will prove once again that if you live in the past, you will repeat it. Want proof. I already explained the study in Scandinavia where women and men are segregating in the work fields. Did we know just recently have blacks advocating for segregation? Don't they want their own safe spaces and so on? Goodness, human nature strikes again. 60 plus years of special treatment which is racist by it's very nature and blacks are trying to push to be seen as black and demanding segregation. not all blacks but a majority. Funny how the ones who learn to forgive and move forward are much better off. Kind of like all people really. Let me guess, you are going to argue that our policies put them behind for a hundred years. And I counter with so. It sucks. I get it, but you can not move forward with a regressive policy such as more racism to bail you out. On the other side of that, can you name one great African (continent) created society, city or invention in the last 300 to 800 years? One should take the other side and feel they are blessed to live here. None of the Asians, how actually were jailed for being Asian seems to have an issue. New members of our society from other countries don't have issue. Poor white people who's families have been around since the 1800's seem to adjust to being poor and moving on and up or living where they are.

Only people who can not move on are the ones where we have implemented blatant racist policies and the racism of lower expectations to try and cure it. Expectations and the striving for competence is the way forward, not racism masked as equality which is really just marxism.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-31-2021, 10:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
I guess it’s fair to say that you can’t find that part of the manifesto?
uh huh. You know it by heart. It is the democrat playbook.

On what foundation is the present family, the bourgeois family, based? On capital, on private gain. In its completely developed form, this family exists only among the bourgeoisie,”

“In bourgeois society capital is independent and has individuality, while the living person is dependent and has no individuality,” he wrote. “And the abolition of this state of things is called by the bourgeois, abolition of individuality and freedom! And rightly so. The abolition of bourgeois individuality, bourgeois independence, and bourgeois freedom is undoubtedly aimed at.”

“‘Undoubtedly,’ it will be said, ‘religious, moral, philosophical, and juridical ideas have been modified in the course of historical development. But religion, morality, philosophy, political science, and law, constantly survived this change.

There are, besides, eternal truths, such as Freedom, Justice, etc., that are common to all states of society. But Communism abolishes eternal truths, it abolishes all religion, and all morality, instead of constituting them on a new basis; it therefore acts in contradiction to all past historical experience.’

What does this accusation reduce itself to? The history of all past society has consisted in the development of class antagonisms, antagonisms that assumed different forms at different epochs.”

Gee, I wonder how and where the democrats got their open border policies from?

“The working men have no country. We cannot take from them what they have not got. Since the proletariat must first of all acquire political supremacy, must rise to be the leading class of the nation, must constitute itself the nation, it is so far, itself national, though not in the bourgeois sense of the word.”

“In bourgeois society,” Marx wrote, “the past dominates the present; in Communist society, the present dominates the past.”

So, again, how do you thing any person believed that if this things were to be implemented especially in the 1800's as you like to point out? Did he think someone was simply going to sale off and start a new country under this idea? His ideas were talking about current structure and what should be different. Does one write a manifesto in hopes to never see it come to pass?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-31-2021, 10:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
What I agree with is it has become so expensive that almost no family can afford a single income household and if they could the societal loneliness of it for those who try and live that way.
So you support a living wage legislation, great to hear!
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-31-2021, 10:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
So you support a living wage legislation, great to hear!
Living wage will happen by the market. you don't get to make a living wage flipping burgers. Sorry. not going to happen. They do not deserve $15 an hour for that. It is not a lifer job. go to five guys and a burger, fry and soda will cost almost $20 now. Pizza will cost you $40 at the nicer chains (very lose term). So, I don't go hardly at all anymore. That is how the market works. You don't get to flood the country with 3rd grade educated people, open up an unneeded amount of fast food establishments then demand we pay them $15 an hour.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-31-2021, 10:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Living wage will happen by the market. you don't get to make a living wage flipping burgers. Sorry. not going to happen. They do not deserve $15 an hour for that. It is not a lifer job. go to five guys and a burger, fry and soda will cost almost $20 now. Pizza will cost you $40 at the nicer chains (very lose term). So, I don't go hardly at all anymore. That is how the market works. You don't get to flood the country with 3rd grade educated people, open up an unneeded amount of fast food establishments then demand we pay them $15 an hour.
I don't think the market will achieve a living wage or open up unneeded fast food restaurants.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-31-2021, 10:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
I don't think the market will achieve a living wage or open up unneeded fast food restaurants.
Nor should they. I don't think you understand how many fast food joint are open and propped up by non english speaking people. They need the illegal immigration to prop up these places or they would fail because there would not be enough cheap labor. If they did not have the cheap labor, they would close, not open or have to pay more. I am not willing to pay $20 for a lunch very often and I said this would happen.

just like paying people in Alabama as much as a union tradesman to flip burgers is rational either. That is the crap the commies are proposing.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-31-2021, 10:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Nor should they. I don't think you understand how many fast food joint are open and propped up by non english speaking people. They need the illegal immigration to prop up these places or they would fail because there would not be enough cheap labor. If they did not have the cheap labor, they would close, not open or have to pay more. I am not willing to pay $20 for a lunch very often and I said this would happen.

just like paying people in Alabama as much as a union tradesman to flip burgers is rational either. That is the crap the commies are proposing.

Just like Marx said it would!
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-31-2021, 10:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Just like capitalist said it would. If you are not rare, then you don't make much money. that is just the way it goes. regular workers should be sh$t canning the democrats for their open border policies every day. They kind of are, that is why you have turned to outright marxism to try and keep support.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-31-2021, 10:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
So you are telling me marx knew about fast food, yet through the items I posted of him, you can not believe it would take violence to bring about the policies he proposed. Getting rid of borders, religion, individuality, wealth among others things were going to happen without a gun?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-31-2021, 10:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
So, again, how do you thing any person believed that if this things were to be implemented especially in the 1800's as you like to point out? Did he think someone was simply going to sale off and start a new country under this idea? His ideas were talking about current structure and what should be different. Does one write a manifesto in hopes to never see it come to pass?
So the part of the Manifesto I asked you to find -- the part about kids being required to rat on their parents -- where's that?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-31-2021, 10:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
So you are telling me marx knew about fast food, yet through the items I posted of him, you can not believe it would take violence to bring about the policies he proposed. Getting rid of borders, religion, individuality, wealth among others things were going to happen without a gun?
No Delta, I'm poking fun at your all knowing Marx boogie man reaching into 2021 America from 1840s Europe.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-31-2021, 10:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Glad you are finally defending out loud what we knew all along, that democrats are commies. So now that you have been trying to lie to us for several years. Who shot JFK? I am sure you are lying about not knowing about that too.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-31-2021, 10:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
No Delta, I'm poking fun at your all knowing Marx boogie man reaching into 2021 America from 1840s Europe.
Poke all you want. It is your policy. You are defending him. he wrote it and you have democrats elected in the congress and white house right now who are avid communists and are pushing commie policies. You are what you are.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-31-2021, 10:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
So the part of the Manifesto I asked you to find -- the part about kids being required to rat on their parents -- where's that?
The soviets taught their kids that. It was all about keeping marxism alive because marxism goes against ever single tenant of achieving and healthy people.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-31-2021, 11:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
The soviets taught their kids that. It was all about keeping marxism alive because marxism goes against ever single tenant of achieving and healthy people.
Just so I'm clear, Marx didn't write it but how his writings are interpreted 80 years later is his fault?

But say hypothetically a person who gave a speech to a crowd an hour before said crowd stormed the capitol... not his fault.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-31-2021, 11:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Poke all you want. It is your policy. You are defending him. he wrote it and you have democrats elected in the congress and white house right now who are avid communists and are pushing commie policies. You are what you are.
Can you point to where I have defended Marx?

I am asking you to back up your mis-characterizations of what marxism is with citation to authority, not garbage right wing propaganda of what it means. At best I'm pretty agnostic on marxism. His points about the unfairness of the social order of his time are well taken. And as we've covered above, many social struggles have resulted in even you accepting the end results as the natural order of things -- abolition of slavery, of child labor, grant of suffrage, end of child labor, universal education.

I completely disagree that those things all came about because of benevolent (and apparently suddenly enlightened) patriarchs (remember the civil war?). Though if that were true could not our current crop of benevolent patriarchs (and now matriarchs too of course) come to similar enlightened conclusions? Or is it your argument that the progress that society has made between Marx's day and today was all right and just and good and now society is "just right" and no further progress or adjustment to the social order can ever possibly be warranted in the future?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-31-2021, 11:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Just so I'm clear, Marx didn't write it but how his writings are interpreted 80 years later is his fault?

But say hypothetically a person who gave a speech to a crowd an hour before said crowd stormed the capitol... not his fault.
basically you asked for some marx quotes that you seem to know all about, yet could not come to any rational thought on what they could be or how they possibly be construded as needed violence to bring about. I provide them, and in typical fashion, you want to try and argue about a throw away line. I provided plenty to discuss. I am correct. tell me how any sane person implements the ideas of marx without violence?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-31-2021, 12:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Can you point to where I have defended Marx?

I am asking you to back up your mis-characterizations of what marxism is with citation to authority, not garbage right wing propaganda of what it means. At best I'm pretty agnostic on marxism. His points about the unfairness of the social order of his time are well taken. And as we've covered above, many social struggles have resulted in even you accepting the end results as the natural order of things -- abolition of slavery, of child labor, grant of suffrage, end of child labor, universal education.

I completely disagree that those things all came about because of benevolent (and apparently suddenly enlightened) patriarchs (remember the civil war?). Though if that were true could not our current crop of benevolent patriarchs (and now matriarchs too of course) come to similar enlightened conclusions? Or is it your argument that the progress that society has made between Marx's day and today was all right and just and good and now society is "just right" and no further progress or adjustment to the social order can ever possibly be warranted in the future?
I remember the civil war and how you democrats started that and I remember the lead up to the next civil war that people are gearing up for and you democrats contribution to the next one too.

My argument is that your parties attempt to use marxist ideas to control a core set of voters is a danger to our freedoms. The core voters are twisting on the knife right now regressing to segregation which has been predicted as long as there is anyone with common sense around. Your party is dangerous and anti American period. All your solutions are racist in nature and only end up at the point of a gun to implement.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-31-2021, 12:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
basically you asked for some marx quotes that you seem to know all about, yet could not come to any rational thought on what they could be or how they possibly be construded as needed violence to bring about. I provide them, and in typical fashion, you want to try and argue about a throw away line. I provided plenty to discuss. I am correct. tell me how any sane person implements the ideas of marx without violence?

Well... did violence ensue when the benevolent patriarchs bestowed the right to vote to women, abandoned child labor, made equal pay for equal work the law of the land, or created a system of universal education?

I think we can agree that these have been advancements in society, and they are most certainly progressive political steps (as opposed to conservative ones).

I don’t expect that individuals would relinquish private property without violence, but you’ll also find that’s not something I’m advocating either.

Marx identified some social ills and came up with a prescription to cure them. I don’t like his medicine but it doesn’t mean that (a) the ills weren’t ills, or (b) it’s not worth examining whether some of the ills still persist and considering ways to address them.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-31-2021, 12:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
I remember the civil war and how you democrats started that and I remember the lead up to the next civil war that people are gearing up for and you democrats contribution to the next one too.

My argument is that your parties attempt to use marxist ideas to control a core set of voters is a danger to our freedoms. The core voters are twisting on the knife right now regressing to segregation which has been predicted as long as there is anyone with common sense around. Your party is dangerous and anti American period. All your solutions are racist in nature and only end up at the point of a gun to implement.

So if the Dems started the civil war was it in pursuit of Marxism?

Also, How does Marxism perpetuate racism? I don’t think Marx even addresses racism?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-31-2021, 12:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
was it or is it? You talking about the one coming up? If it is the one coming up then yes.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-31-2021, 12:21 PM Reply   
Quote:

Also, How does Marxism perpetuate racism? I don’t think Marx even addresses racism?
racism is the new rebranded marxism. You use the same tricks and talking points just rebranded. Instead of proletariat you use minority in the phrasing. instead of the term bourgeois, you rephrase it as white. Same thing. You think if people are white they all have the same life. That is why we get stupid phrases of "white privilege". It is majority privilege at best. You think minorities in China call it white privilege? Why do you think the democrats want to desolve the border and share our wealth? Did you see what I posted in regards to marx?

You are allowed to make a culture based on the people who built the culture. It is the people who built the countries who make the culture. Our culture is one of freedom and acceptance but that is not good enough for you commies. The goal is to destroy the culture. Then you have people like ol Bernie Sanders who plays in both phrasing basically. Your party is just a rehash of animal farm and you want everyone who is not white to believe they are the pigs. It keeps them nice and angry all the time so they will listen to you. You have poisoned people so bad that they believe if they simply destroy America, up from the ashes will be this great new world. America is the great new world that allows all people to be pretty much all they want to be including angry. Just ask the farmers and people in the Ukraine how they did when the communists destroyed the farmers ownership. 6 million people starved because the people did not know how to farm.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-31-2021, 12:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Well... did violence ensue when the benevolent patriarchs bestowed the right to vote to women, abandoned child labor, made equal pay for equal work the law of the land, or created a system of universal education?

I think we can agree that these have been advancements in society, and they are most certainly progressive political steps (as opposed to conservative ones).

I don’t expect that individuals would relinquish private property without violence, but you’ll also find that’s not something I’m advocating either.

Marx identified some social ills and came up with a prescription to cure them. I don’t like his medicine but it doesn’t mean that (a) the ills weren’t ills, or (b) it’s not worth examining whether some of the ills still persist and considering ways to address them.
conservative and liberal are simply momentum to the current ideas. They do not describe political parties. You can also progress toward a regression and that is what you guys are doing. At best, culturally you are enablers in a clinical sense. At worst and I have seen your parties words, actions and those you support and have no other conclusion you are marxists.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-31-2021, 12:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Look Delta you have to decide, you either recognize that the family unit is a social good and society should support it by legislating a living wage so that every worker has the opportunity to support the family while working a reasonable number of hours or you are happy that businesses have the right to exploitive practices which make supporting a family impossible.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-31-2021, 12:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
racism is the new rebranded marxism. You use the same tricks and talking points just rebranded. Instead of proletariat you use minority in the phrasing. instead of the term bourgeois, you rephrase it as white. Same thing. You think if people are white they all have the same life. That is why we get stupid phrases of "white privilege". It is majority privilege at best. You think minorities in China call it white privilege? Why do you think the democrats want to desolve the border and share our wealth? Did you see what I posted in regards to marx?

You are allowed to make a culture based on the people who built the culture. It is the people who built the countries who make the culture. Our culture is one of freedom and acceptance but that is not good enough for you commies. The goal is to destroy the culture. Then you have people like ol Bernie Sanders who plays in both phrasing basically. Your party is just a rehash of animal farm and you want everyone who is not white to believe they are the pigs. It keeps them nice and angry all the time so they will listen to you. You have poisoned people so bad that they believe if they simply destroy America, up from the ashes will be this great new world. America is the great new world that allows all people to be pretty much all they want to be including angry. Just ask the farmers and people in the Ukraine how they did when the communists destroyed the farmers ownership. 6 million people starved because the people did not know how to farm.
Thanks for the candid explanation Delta. I really disagree (like 100%) with your analysis, but you put together a pretty decent argument and I like how you analogize the new and the old. I've gained a much better understanding of your world view today.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-31-2021, 12:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Look Delta you have to decide, you either recognize that the family unit is a social good and society should support it by legislating a living wage so that every worker has the opportunity to support the family while working a reasonable number of hours or you are happy that businesses have the right to exploitive practices which make supporting a family impossible.
Cat is out of the bag. You can not have both now without drastic mandates. Go ahead and pay the burger flipper $15 and hour when the guy wiring the house is making $20. you are not paying a burger flipper living wage, you are almost paying prevailing wage.

In California you are paying a living wage because the burger flippers are all living together in a collective and sending billions to mexico where they can live like kings all while putting various pressures on the citizens who live here. How about this. Close the border. Let in skilled workers. If a burger flipper is rare, then they will pay them a rare wage. there fixed.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-31-2021, 12:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
conservative and liberal are simply momentum to the current ideas.
I guess I'm approaching this generically from the perspective of "conservative" being "keep status quo" (or some idealized notion of what status quo was at some prior time before progressive changes messed stuff up), and "progressive" being "make change to social order to address perceived inequity."

Seems to me that in that context, the revolutionary war, the North in the civil war, the suffragettes, and the civil rights movement were all progressive. Efforts to oppose those forces (and maintain the status quo) were conservative. I cannot really think of an example of conservatism and social change going together?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-31-2021, 12:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Thanks for the candid explanation Delta. I really disagree (like 100%) with your analysis, but you put together a pretty decent argument and I like how you analogize the new and the old. I've gained a much better understanding of your world view today.
disagree all you want. it is simply what your party is doing. You know what me and many other Republicans believe and it is going to get ugly because we know what is at stake. Also all the facts of what your policies have done to minorities is public. Eventually more and more are going to find out. You started to get a taste of that last election where more blacks voted republican than ever before. You don't think we see the democrats trying to pour in more and more illegals into the country as soon as they took office? Are Republicans the only ones that see this or is that shiny object you want worth that much to you?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-31-2021, 12:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
I guess I'm approaching this generically from the perspective of "conservative" being "keep status quo" (or some idealized notion of what status quo was at some prior time before progressive changes messed stuff up), and "progressive" being "make change to social order to address perceived inequity."

Seems to me that in that context, the revolutionary war, the North in the civil war, the suffragettes, and the civil rights movement were all progressive. Efforts to oppose those forces (and maintain the status quo) were conservative. I cannot really think of an example of conservatism and social change going together?
And this is where we get democrats running around trying to say the parties switched when they didn't because they play word games with liberal and conservative.

What is wrong with equal rights? you guys always want special rights when it is proven over and over that it only makes things worse and divides people more. The social impact to the black community has been a disaster. So much so we are now getting marxist speech as main stream and we have left leaning companies trying to censor and suppress conservatives. We are literally seeing right and wrong flipped on its head and people actually cheer for it.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-31-2021, 3:04 PM Reply   
Oh you mean lyin Biden wasn’t truthful again ? His tax plan isn’t what he said it would be . Noooooooooooo. I am
Shocked

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...lass?_amp=true
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-31-2021, 5:49 PM Reply   
This is the current mindset of America.
****bag slits the throat of a tourist with a child after begging him for money and attempting to rob him.

response on behalf of ****bag

. There seems to be something going on with Mr. Reed,” Assistant Public Defender Melissa Delgado said Wednesday.
“I’m not blaming the victims in any way. However, it’s us as a society — especially in Cook County — [who] have failed individuals with mental health issues,” she told Judge Ortiz. Delgado encouraged Ortiz to reject a state request to have Reed held without bail in favor of other conditions such as electronic monitoring with mental health support and other services.

Never mind this savage shoulda been locked away years ago for attempt murder. Nice to see a judge actually grew some balls for a change.

https://cwbchicago.com/2021/03/prose...looked-on.html

If that’s not enough man arrested for rape , is allowed free on no bond by judge , only to commit another brutal rape. Imagine that being your gf , wife , daughter .

https://cwbchicago.com/2021/03/prose...onitoring.html

This piece of garbage. Only arrested (3)separate times in less than a year Every time in possession of an illegal gun and charged with multiple gun crimes. allowed to walk free to commit more . But we need more gun laws for law abiding Americans.

https://cwbchicago.com/2021/03/man-o...utors-say.html

Another fine outstanding citizen arrested 4 times in less than a year carrying and firing illegal guns in multiple counties . Only to be let roam free with no bail requirements

https://cwbchicago.com/2021/03/man-c...udge-says.html

In the mean time l. Here are your most recent stats courtesy of BLM and SJW’s across the nation.

Cops logged 403 hijackings this year through March 23. By comparison, there were 185 during the same period last year and 101 in 2019.

But, to borrow one of CPD’s favorite public relations phrases, there has been a “decrease in the increase” of carjacking reports during March.

Don’t worry tho. The epic spike in carjackings is being curtailed by the justice system.
Oh wait. No it’s not. Suspect arrested multiple times a on multiple different carjackings , pays 200 dollars and is released ,This must be that RESTORATIVE JUSTICE the left talks about.

https://cwbchicago.com/2021/03/man-w...-home-200.html

One for comedy and fear. Juvenile out of jail early after committing a carjacking , you guessed it commits multiple vehicle thefts . Only this time the phone of the owner is on FaceTime live , they snap his picture. Then idiot ****bag friends the person who’s car he just stole on Instagram for the win. You seriously can’t make this **** up.
He then posts more on a crime spree that ends in Arizona. His punishment. 5,000 cash bail. 5k

https://cwbchicago.com/2021/03/steal...ally-dumb.html

Take a look at the weekly carnage that goes un-talked about. Bullets and knives winging innocent people daily

https://cwbchicago.com/

That leftist agenda is working great. Clearly this is all because of those darn trigger happy murdering police and society’s white privilege of their victims.

Last edited by xstarrider; 03-31-2021 at 5:53 PM.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-01-2021, 8:33 AM Reply   
Don't worry Biden keeps saying that the polls are closing in Georgia by 5pm now. Democrats can not help but lie.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-01-2021, 8:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Oh you mean lyin Biden wasn’t truthful again ? His tax plan isn’t what he said it would be . Noooooooooooo. I am
Shocked

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...lass?_amp=true
We all know this is True. I say do it. Burn it down. Let them burn it down. It is the only way these idiots are going to learn. I have been voting for tax hikes when they come up in California. There are many things I don't need to do, so I stop doing them. I will be retiring this decade anyway. Leave them a nice present when I move. Only way to teach them is to give them what they want. They obviously learned nothing in school so now they can learn by hard knocks.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       04-01-2021, 10:07 AM Reply   
meanwhile, Biden has said that full capacity at the Texas Rangers new ballpark, is a big mistake......while his poor immigration policy has the Texas border housing illegals at 1700% capacity.
And what's her name isn't even planning on visiting the media banned site

This guy and his partner are a joke....a very dangerous joke
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-01-2021, 11:21 AM Reply   
Dont worry the 1700% capacity are just dirty foreigners. The guys concern is for American citizens. FYI, Her name is Vice President Harris. I know, hard to remember "Harris".
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       04-01-2021, 12:19 PM Reply   
ah, Harris. Thanks
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       04-01-2021, 12:25 PM Reply   
but, just out of curiosity, you weren't okay with Trump "putting kids in cages", but you were with Obama and now Biden?

On top of that, a policy or lack of, that invites them.
Plus

the whole covid thing?

oh, we could add in the media ban

If we are going to let them in, change the laws.

but either way, the hypocrisy from the left and the media is on full display. We probably will just have to agree to disagree on that. No worries
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-01-2021, 1:16 PM Reply   
Curious what the hive thinks about the idea of a vaccine passport for being allowed to patronize businesses/events that require one? Mike Lee seems to support letting private businesses require them and allowing the market to decide whether it's a good idea, while Rick Desantis says that they are a non-starter period.

I don't have a fully formed (or informed) opinion on the issue and I'm curious to hear what people are thinking...?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-01-2021, 1:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
but, just out of curiosity, you weren't okay with Trump "putting kids in cages", but you were with Obama and now Biden?

Plus

the whole covid thing?

but either way, the hypocrisy from the left and the media is on full display. We probably will just have to agree to disagree on that. No worries
The USA cant have an open border. This means that presidents (Buck stops here) are responsible. Every president makes unpopular decisions. My issue with trump was that when a family showed up at the border his orders were to separate parents from kids and did not keep records of who belonged to whom. Thats sick, and evil. The courts agreed and forced them to stop, but they kept doing it. Even today there are still hundreds of kids w/o parents because of those orders. Is there anything you could imagine that would motivate you to hand your life savings to a criminal and allow your 14 or 15 year old son to walk a thousand miles with them? To trust and depend on those criminals to care for your kid and to get them to the US border? Life must be pretty bad. I read that trump stopped policies that helped the economies of El Salvador, Honduras... helping fuel the migrations. Trump stopped almost all legal and illegal immigration and asylum, zero path so Biden starts with a big issue from the start. Trump didnt solve anything, he kicked the can down the road. Now, Biden needs to create some type of asylum and legal immigration plans on the fly. Trump lost the election and that gave too many the idea it was time to move north. Biden, the nice guy wont kick you out. Its something he and Harris will have to do something about for sure. They will probably be forced to do some of the same stuff trump did, wait in Mexico? IDK.
The conditions in the southern countries is so bad (war, hurricane, gangs, economy) that they believe their best hope for survival is to try to get to USA and they are willing to risk their life savings, their lives, their kids lives for a chance at something better. Clearly we cant let them all in. I would start with figuring out what we can do in their countries to make it possible for better life there, so they dont leave. Can we give tax breaks to a company to open factories in El Salvador? Invest in their country so we both benefit? Im sure there are a dozen things we could do w/o opening the border to entry. There are smart people here, if I were one I would have better ideas.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-01-2021, 1:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Curious what the hive thinks about the idea of a vaccine passport for being allowed to patronize businesses/events that require one? Mike Lee seems to support letting private businesses require them and allowing the market to decide whether it's a good idea, while Rick Desantis says that they are a non-starter period.

I don't have a fully formed (or informed) opinion on the issue and I'm curious to hear what people are thinking...?
Im not fully informed but my hunch is that its going to happen. I see corps leading this not Gov.
I just scheduled my Jab 30 minutes ago, tomorrow at 3:10. Im good.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-01-2021, 8:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
The USA cant have an open border. This means that presidents (Buck stops here) are responsible. Every president makes unpopular decisions. My issue with trump was that when a family showed up at the border his orders were to separate parents from kids and did not keep records of who belonged to whom. Thats sick, and evil. The courts agreed and forced them to stop, but they kept doing it. Even today there are still hundreds of kids w/o parents because of those orders. Is there anything you could imagine that would motivate you to hand your life savings to a criminal and allow your 14 or 15 year old son to walk a thousand miles with them? To trust and depend on those criminals to care for your kid and to get them to the US border? Life must be pretty bad. I read that trump stopped policies that helped the economies of El Salvador, Honduras... helping fuel the migrations. Trump stopped almost all legal and illegal immigration and asylum, zero path so Biden starts with a big issue from the start. Trump didnt solve anything, he kicked the can down the road. Now, Biden needs to create some type of asylum and legal immigration plans on the fly. Trump lost the election and that gave too many the idea it was time to move north. Biden, the nice guy wont kick you out. Its something he and Harris will have to do something about for sure. They will probably be forced to do some of the same stuff trump did, wait in Mexico? IDK.
The conditions in the southern countries is so bad (war, hurricane, gangs, economy) that they believe their best hope for survival is to try to get to USA and they are willing to risk their life savings, their lives, their kids lives for a chance at something better. Clearly we cant let them all in. I would start with figuring out what we can do in their countries to make it possible for better life there, so they dont leave. Can we give tax breaks to a company to open factories in El Salvador? Invest in their country so we both benefit? Im sure there are a dozen things we could do w/o opening the border to entry. There are smart people here, if I were one I would have better ideas.
Reading you posts is like a look into a serial killer’s mind. It’s inconceivable for anyone with a logical working brain to remotely spew the nonsense you do. It’s scary how out of touch with reality you truly are. I guess living in your basement for over a year depriving your brain of its oxygen wearing 3 masks will tend to accelerate that quickly........ the proof is right in front of us again from your keyboard

Advocating the acceptance of illegal immigrants entering our borders illegally is pure lunacy. Outlining the US as the global welfare nation is absurd . Encouraging people to keep coming across the border because your heart breaks for them is asinine .

Here is a much easier solution for your broken heart that won’t break the backs of millions of hard working Americans. Relocate down there and give them your financial assistance and brilliant mind. Don’t feel like relocating, maybe you should open your home up to some of those kids in cages you seem to love so much.

America doesn’t need more welfare projects, especially from countries that refuse to work with and cooperate together . Anyone found at the boarder, no matter age should be left there . We aren’t an Uber and and hotel service. When people realize they’ll starve to death , get sick , or die , then less will come. Simple as that. Period end of story. The US can’t handle its own LEGAL citizens. Further more it can’t even handle the smaller poverty segment of Legal Citizens that risked their lives to serve this country so you can hide in your basement wearing 3 masks . Do you know how many homeless vets their are in this nation? Do you know the budget spent on them vs the spending on illegals ?

Here are some cold hard facts highlighting your mental deficiencies.

https://www.fairus.org/issue/publica...al-alien-costs

Last edited by xstarrider; 04-01-2021 at 8:57 PM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-01-2021, 9:01 PM Reply   
Science once again winning

Name:  2AB165E8-3E04-4144-B2B3-131B6E0D4AA7.jpg
Views: 1091
Size:  108.6 KB
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       04-02-2021, 2:43 AM Reply   
Quote:

Based on the lefts statistics, 1/4 of the population, living in the states, cant get a vaccine, they cant rent or buy anything, cant drive, cant fly, because they dont have ID. Oh, wait, thats why they cannot every see a doctor, or get a vaccine. How will that work? So all the black, hispanic and minotires are being suppressed for voting, guess they are being suppressed from the vaccine, and then from being able to walk into a store or eat. Cant buy food without the "future vaccine card" cant walk into a business, etc etc. I guess they will have to raise chickens and tend the fields for food.
Old     (bcd)      Join Date: Jun 2012       04-02-2021, 4:57 AM Reply   
My body, my choice. It works for killing unborn babies, so why not keep it going?
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       04-02-2021, 6:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Anyone found at the boarder, no matter age should be left there . We aren’t an Uber and and hotel service. When people realize they’ll starve to death , get sick , or die , then less will come. Simple as that. Period end of story. The US can’t handle its own LEGAL citizens. Further more it can’t even handle the smaller poverty segment of Legal Citizens that risked their lives to serve this country so you can hide in your basement wearing 3 masks . Do you know how many homeless vets their are in this nation? Do you know the budget spent on them vs the spending on illegals ?

So just to be sure, you are saying these two little girls should have been left out at the border fence to die, right?
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/toddler...er-wall-video/

Also, do you really think our country CAN'T take care of it's own citizens? Or just doesn't. Because I truly believe we could easily take care of our own citizens if our politicians really wanted to.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-02-2021, 6:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Science once again winning

Attachment 46292
Hahahahaha!
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-02-2021, 7:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
Based on the lefts statistics, 1/4 of the population, living in the states, cant get a vaccine, they cant rent or buy anything, cant drive, cant fly, because they dont have ID. Oh, wait, thats why they cannot every see a doctor, or get a vaccine. How will that work? So all the black, hispanic and minotires are being suppressed for voting, guess they are being suppressed from the vaccine, and then from being able to walk into a store or eat. Cant buy food without the "future vaccine card" cant walk into a business, etc etc. I guess they will have to raise chickens and tend the fields for food.
It's an interesting argument. Are you saying that we should require vax passports to vote?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-02-2021, 1:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Dont worry the 1700% capacity are just dirty foreigners. The guys concern is for American citizens. FYI, Her name is Vice President Harris. I know, hard to remember "Harris".
I thought here name was President Harris based on what that shriveled balled dude in the white house says.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-02-2021, 1:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post

Plus

the whole covid thing?

This pretty simple. Blacks are starting to come off the plantation so they have to fill the void with illegals to try and pad the votes for democrats. That and their commie no border doctrine is a win win for them.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-02-2021, 1:44 PM Reply   
Quote:

Only if there is a letter or symbol we could put on the non-desirable so we can pick them out of the crowd.....
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-02-2021, 1:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
You live in a dream world because under obama, he gave first in line to people with kids so they started to kidnap or smuggle kids to get first in line. Trump administration finally did what should have been done by any law enforcement, you have no documentation that the kids are yours including DNA, then we take the kids. The rest is a lie by the democrats
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-02-2021, 1:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Reading you posts is like a look into a serial killer’s mind. It’s inconceivable for anyone with a logical working brain to remotely spew the nonsense you do. It’s scary how out of touch with reality you truly are. I guess living in your basement for over a year depriving your brain of its oxygen wearing 3 masks will tend to accelerate that quickly........ the proof is right in front of us again from your keyboard

Advocating the acceptance of illegal immigrants entering our borders illegally is pure lunacy. Outlining the US as the global welfare nation is absurd . Encouraging people to keep coming across the border because your heart breaks for them is asinine .

Here is a much easier solution for your broken heart that won’t break the backs of millions of hard working Americans. Relocate down there and give them your financial assistance and brilliant mind. Don’t feel like relocating, maybe you should open your home up to some of those kids in cages you seem to love so much.

America doesn’t need more welfare projects, especially from countries that refuse to work with and cooperate together . Anyone found at the boarder, no matter age should be left there . We aren’t an Uber and and hotel service. When people realize they’ll starve to death , get sick , or die , then less will come. Simple as that. Period end of story. The US can’t handle its own LEGAL citizens. Further more it can’t even handle the smaller poverty segment of Legal Citizens that risked their lives to serve this country so you can hide in your basement wearing 3 masks . Do you know how many homeless vets their are in this nation? Do you know the budget spent on them vs the spending on illegals ?

Why do democrats need children and adults with a 3rd grade education to vote for them?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-02-2021, 1:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
So just to be sure, you are saying these two little girls should have been left out at the border fence to die, right?

Also, do you really think our country CAN'T take care of it's own citizens? Or just doesn't. Because I truly believe we could easily take care of our own citizens if our politicians really wanted to.
The government does take care of them. There is only so much you can mandate because someone is mentally ill. They have rights. If the government was not taking care of them, we certainly would not have generational welfare. Not eating is usually a motivator.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-02-2021, 1:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
It's an interesting argument. Are you saying that we should require vax passports to vote?
According to you democrats, black people are too stupid to make it down to the doctor never mind be able to drive and get the government mandated ID that they are required to have already.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-02-2021, 1:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post

How about if biden did not have his vote stuffing illegals policy in place, there would not be a need or desire to pay smugglers to dump your kids over a 14ft wall.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-02-2021, 2:00 PM Reply   
MLB now moving the all star game based on Bidens lies. Sounds like AT&T, Coke, Delta Airlines, American Airlines are lining up behind bidens lies. They American Airlines people even admitted they have not read the law.

The destruction of society is close. Getting rid of Directv this weekend. Too many leftist programing anyway. Good thing I like Pepsi and eating out is getting too much anyway so it will be easy to avoid places that sell Coke. Ditching Disney too. Getting over these fascists. Never really came back to baseball after the strike the fake fits on steroids that actually saved that sport. Done for good with them. My family was all about baseball 3 of us played in college. Done with it.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-02-2021, 2:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
According to you democrats, black people are too stupid to make it down to the doctor never mind be able to drive and get the government mandated ID that they are required to have already.

I don’t actually think ID is required for a vax shot? I know local to me that homeless folks got first dibs and I assume many of them don’t have ID or are undocumented.

They definitely weren’t driving.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-02-2021, 2:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
I don’t actually think ID is required for a vax shot? I know local to me that homeless folks got first dibs and I assume many of them don’t have ID or are undocumented.

They definitely weren’t driving.
No, I said you guys believe they are too stupid to make it there. bet they have to show id to do any number or government sponsored events. Bet you anything they have to show ID if they were to try and visit congress.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-02-2021, 2:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
No, I said you guys believe they are too stupid to make it there. bet they have to show id to do any number or government sponsored events. Bet you anything they have to show ID if they were to try and visit congress.

Well, in my dumb county in my dumb state I guess the officials were too dumb to know that they were supposed to think that the homeless weren’t smart enough to get vaxed so the dumb officials offered the homeless folks the shot anyway. They weren’t dumb enough to Offer the shots inside Congress (or the local airport terminal) or other places where ID is required. Maybe next time?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-02-2021, 2:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
MLB now moving the all star game based on Bidens lies. Sounds like AT&T, Coke, Delta Airlines, American Airlines are lining up behind bidens lies. They American Airlines people even admitted they have not read the law.

The destruction of society is close. Getting rid of Directv this weekend. Too many leftist programing anyway. Good thing I like Pepsi and eating out is getting too much anyway so it will be easy to avoid places that sell Coke. Ditching Disney too. Getting over these fascists. Never really came back to baseball after the strike the fake fits on steroids that actually saved that sport. Done for good with them. My family was all about baseball 3 of us played in college. Done with it.

What sports are left for you now? Just NASCAR?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-02-2021, 2:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
What sports are left for you now? Just NASCAR?
Never watched NASCAR. Done with sports. Just going to do more family things and go shooting more.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-02-2021, 2:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Well, in my dumb county in my dumb state I guess the officials were too dumb to know that they were supposed to think that the homeless weren’t smart enough to get vaxed so the dumb officials offered the homeless folks the shot anyway. They weren’t dumb enough to Offer the shots inside Congress (or the local airport terminal) or other places where ID is required. Maybe next time?
Don't care about shots. I care about you guys cheating again in elections.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-02-2021, 2:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Never watched NASCAR. Done with sports. Just going to do more family things and go shooting more.

If they sell em at the sporting goods store shooting is a sport delta!

Get on a bicycle if you get a chance. Great for clearing your head of the worlds nonsense.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-02-2021, 2:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Don't care about shots. I care about you guys cheating again in elections.

So you do or don’t support the vax passports tho? You ok with Disneyland requiring proof of vax?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-02-2021, 2:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
So you do or don’t support the vax passports tho? You ok with Disneyland requiring proof of vax?
Nope. stupid, simple minded and dangerous. Dumbest $hit I have seem outside the democrat convention. Just more fascist ideas. There was actually this democrat jewish guy at work talking about that there should be a way to identify someone that has had the vaccine. It was all I could do to say that only if people could wear a symbol so we know who is good and who is bad.

What is the logic on having a passport? If you are vaccinated great. If you choose not to then it is on you. So what.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-02-2021, 2:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Nope. stupid, simple minded and dangerous. Dumbest $hit I have seem outside the democrat convention. Just more fascist ideas. There was actually this democrat jewish guy at work talking about that there should be a way to identify someone that has had the vaccine. It was all I could do to say that only if people could wear a symbol so we know who is good and who is bad.

What is the logic on having a passport? If you are vaccinated great. If you choose not to then it is on you. So what.

I’d think it would be to protect private enterprise from liability for conducting a mass gathering which turns into a super spreader event? Not really different than getting a wristband to buy beers at a mixed ages event?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-02-2021, 2:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
I’d think it would be to protect private enterprise from liability for conducting a mass gathering which turns into a super spreader event? Not really different than getting a wristband to buy beers at a mixed ages event?
I agree about the liability issue, however no private entity has any right to forcing you to disclose your medical status and discriminate on it. Can we ask people if they have AIDS do get into disneyland?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-02-2021, 3:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
I agree about the liability issue, however no private entity has any right to forcing you to disclose your medical status and discriminate on it. Can we ask people if they have AIDS do get into disneyland?

Are ya gonna transmit aids at Disneyland? Bad example. MMR vaccine is a better one. https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm6406a5.htm
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-02-2021, 3:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
If they sell em at the sporting goods store shooting is a sport delta!

Get on a bicycle if you get a chance. Great for clearing your head of the worlds nonsense.
I have a couple decent bikes.

I actually built up 4 rifles the last month because kalifornia has pretty much ran all the gun shops out of business. One had been here since well before I moved to kalifornia 31 years ago. I saw that and I was all in. Between that and the state forcing you to own a gun to buy ammo. Well, it does not matter that I already had bought guns in this state. It is you had to have one bought in the last 5 years and on record at your current residence. So I had to buy 2 more guns so the wife and I could buy ammo. I bought a chassis rifle that should be able to shoot 1000 yards out of the box (now if the shooter can is a different story). wife picked up a nice chassis 22LR that is able to shoot quarters at 100 yards. Rebuild one of my AR's because the state decided to turn us all into felons so I change the 3 items on it and now it is featureless by law and now legal which now allows me to use all those detachable mags without having to use a tool like before. Put a new gas piston upper on it. Built up my other lower I had for a decade and made it into a 9mm rifle. Got vortex optics of various sorts for all of them and I am ready to roll. Figured out how and who can legally ship ammo to kalifornia so I got a few boxes of that.

Sometimes I wonder if gun manufactures don't troll kalifornia like the dirty green energy business to scam the system to drive sales.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-02-2021, 3:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Are ya gonna transmit aids at Disneyland? Bad example. MMR vaccine is a better one. https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm6406a5.htm
Don't know, that is more your parties demographic. Points is HIPPA. You can not discriminate based on health status. Disney is getting sued one way or another. All they can do is post that entering has certain risks of infection and if you are not vaccinated, it is your risk.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-02-2021, 3:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
besides, never been there. Don't really have to worry.