Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (Dizel)      Join Date: Sep 2011       09-28-2013, 10:07 AM Reply   

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Old     (DatTexasBoy)      Join Date: Aug 2012       09-28-2013, 10:41 AM Reply   
All that dark interior looks SICK, but it will be Smokin Hot when that sun hits it. Good Luck!!!

Great Looking Boat......
Old     (Bamabonners)      Join Date: Jul 2011       09-28-2013, 11:12 AM Reply   
what is the draft on the pig?
Old     (Dizel)      Join Date: Sep 2011       09-28-2013, 12:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamabonners View Post
what is the draft on the pig?
22"

Old     (surffresh)      Join Date: Jun 2010       09-28-2013, 6:01 PM Reply   
best looking one so far, sorry Craig !
Old     (wakecumberland)      Join Date: Oct 2007       09-28-2013, 6:05 PM Reply   
Very nicely done!
Old     (BlazeSr)      Join Date: Dec 2012       09-28-2013, 8:58 PM Reply   
That interior is smokin!!! Seriously well done.
Old     (wakebordr11)      Join Date: May 2001       09-28-2013, 10:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizel View Post
22"

No way
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-28-2013, 10:38 PM Reply   
Pic two=bubble butt. Like the colors. Wish they'd fix that windshield and tower. I know it's a well built boat though.
Old     (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       09-29-2013, 3:44 AM Reply   
Is it just me or is the vinyl on that bow filler cushion crooked?
Old     (Iceberg)      Join Date: Dec 2011       09-29-2013, 6:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Is it just me or is the vinyl on that bow filler cushion crooked?
Good eye. Its crooked as a $3 bill. Initially I was drawn to the front, then the pleat alignment. Definitely worth a discount or fixing.
Old     (wakebordr11)      Join Date: May 2001       09-29-2013, 8:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Pic two=bubble butt. Like the colors. Wish they'd fix that windshield and tower. I know it's a well built boat though.
My thoughts exactly. It looks a little bloated, but I am sure it will look different/better on the water/proper trailer. Big deep boat.

How much built in ballast?
Old     (ToPHeR35)      Join Date: Jul 2011       09-29-2013, 8:44 AM Reply   
Where at in Michigan?
Old     (johnny_defacto)      Join Date: Sep 2006       09-29-2013, 2:59 PM Reply   
that would be a pain in the butt to load after a long day on the water, especially if it is windy or choppy out. Should have upgraded the trailer...
Old     (Dizel)      Join Date: Sep 2011       09-29-2013, 3:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny_defacto View Post
that would be a pain in the butt to load after a long day on the water, especially if it is windy or choppy out. Should have upgraded the trailer...
That's not the trailer. That's at the factory. It will have a brand new one.
Old     (Dizel)      Join Date: Sep 2011       09-29-2013, 3:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToPHeR35 View Post
Where at in Michigan?
Fenton
Old     (edgeski1)      Join Date: Jan 2013 Location: Portage, Mi       09-30-2013, 7:02 AM Reply   
amazing looking boat, it's coming in with our first 22 as well
Old     (brycejb328)      Join Date: Aug 2009       09-30-2013, 7:11 AM Reply   
that slate/black/blue interior is REALLY sharp looking.

Congrats man.. I am really liking these F22's
Old     (Dizel)      Join Date: Sep 2011       09-30-2013, 7:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgeski1 View Post
amazing looking boat, it's coming in with our first 22 as well
Hope they get here quick! Gonna be 80 on Wednesday.
Old     (newty)      Join Date: May 2005       09-30-2013, 9:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceberg View Post
Good eye. Its crooked as a $3 bill. Initially I was drawn to the front, then the pleat alignment. Definitely worth a discount or fixing.
Looks like they forgot the piping on the front center cushion and the vinyl looks loose in a few other spots. I'd be all over getting that fixed
Otherwise beautiful boat and great color choices.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-01-2013, 10:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by newty View Post
Looks like they forgot the piping on the front center cushion and the vinyl looks loose in a few other spots. I'd be all over getting that fixed
Otherwise beautiful boat and great color choices.
Amen and ya it looks like Hellen Keller is their seamstress....
Old     (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       10-02-2013, 5:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Looks like they forgot the piping on the front center cushion
It may be hidden by the way the picture is taken. Look at the first picture of the rear middle seat. It looks like there is no piping there either; however, the last picture, which is taken from a side angle shows the piping, which is sort of hidden. Now, what is going on the the wave in the rear middle seat. It also looks crooked or something. Definitely not symmetrical. Maybe that was intended, but it looks off to me.

Not to start a fight, but when people talk about fit and finish, and how some brands are a bit better than others, this is what is being referred to. Crooked seams, crooked vinyl, loose and bunched up vinyl, etc. The quality looks top notch, but the execution of the install leaves something to be desired. I'd be pissed if that was my boat and it left the factory with that bow filler cushion looking like that.

Last edited by chattwake; 10-02-2013 at 5:20 AM.
Old     (luke22885)      Join Date: Jul 2006       10-02-2013, 6:27 AM Reply   
Not sure if it was your boat or not but just saw 2 MBs on a trailer heading east on 80 in Illinois. One of them looked to be that blue color and the other one green. The truck was heading the opposite way on 80 than me so didnt get real good look, but might be yours.
Old     (Dizel)      Join Date: Sep 2011       10-02-2013, 6:54 AM Reply   
Dealer has assured me if there are any issues than we will get it taken care of, not to worry! This my 3rd MB so I'm assured it will get taken care. I will know today once I see it in person and let you know. I will also post some better photos.
Old     (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       10-02-2013, 7:24 AM Reply   
Dizel - that's great to know. Glad to hear you have a great dealer!
Old     (v10rider)      Join Date: Oct 2012       10-02-2013, 7:35 AM Reply   
Glad you have the dealer's assurance. I own an F21 Tomcat and I have to agree that the vinyl fit and finish are not the best one I've seen on an MB. Pretty sure my wife would quickly pointed that out when we were at the dealer
Old     (Dizel)      Join Date: Sep 2011       10-02-2013, 6:43 PM Reply   
I just got off the lake and my god MB killed it. This boat is so much better in person. I didn't get to surf it yet but the wake looked sick stock on my first quick ride out with it. I can't believe the difference between the F21 and this boat. It handles like and 21' but roomy like a 24'. The windshield is way better in person. It felt the same as the old windshield but your right, you feel like a boss while cruising around. The dash is way better as well. Right away you can tell the difference in seating, you are comfortably lower. Being 6'3" I love the additional room in the cockpit.

It seemed like the lake stopped and stared as we approached. This coming from a lake full of the other brands newest boat model. As for the center front seat, the piping is there you just can't see it in the above photo. In regards to the loose vinyl on the captains chair my dealer assured me he would get it taken care of, the same goes for the bow cushion. We must remember this was only the 3rd or 4th 22 made.

If your in the market for new boat and live in Michigan do yourself a favor BUY MB and contact Jeff at Aqua Sports Marine. He will do what it takes to get you in a boat, his service is second to none. He goes above and beyond.
Old     (Dizel)      Join Date: Sep 2011       10-02-2013, 7:07 PM Reply