Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-03-2019, 1:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
So to be clear tho, you don’t have a quibble with the facts in the report?
I need to actually read the report. I believe Trump talked to Ukraine. I believe he used Bidens name. I don't believe it is a crime. Biden is not even a candidate. He is not even ahead in his own party to become a candidate. There is nothing of value. The IG is investigating the democrats involvement in the Russian hoax and it has lead them to Ukraine. I believe that the house democrats are trying to get out in front of the investigation of their wrong doing by drumming up this to muddy the waters into their pending legal issues.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-03-2019, 1:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
So to be clear tho, you don’t have a quibble with the facts in the report?
So can I take it that you are ok that they lied about Russian collusion and that they brought people out of the word work to lie about the Supreme Court Justice. You feel good about that?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-03-2019, 1:14 PM Reply   
Well, imagine this:

Adam Schiff-Ukraine connection comes under scrutiny
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ada...under-scrutiny

In 2013, Pasternak hosted a fundraiser in Washington for Schiff, who later came to embrace a strong stance in support of the United States sending military aid to Ukraine during its conflict with Russia.

“Before this time, Schiff rarely, if ever, mentioned Ukraine,” Fox News’ Laura Ingraham said on her show Thursday night, after detailing Schiff’s connection to Pasternak. “But after the fundraiser, he used multiple television appearances to basically demand that we send money and arms to them.”

But in a February 2015 appearance on CNN, Schiff was asked by anchor Wolf Blitzer, “You want the United States right now to not only provide humanitarian aid to Ukraine, but also start providing serious weapons, right?”

He replied: “I do. And I think it's overdue.”

In another appearance on CNN in February 2015, Schiff said, “I think that the United States should be very forward-leaning on Ukraine.”

According to his online biography, Pasternak was born in the former Soviet Union, started his first company in Ukraine, immigrated to the United States in 1993 and is now a U.S. citizen. Since that time, Pasternak’s company has been awarded Ukraine defense contracts.

An invitation for the July 18, 2013, fundraiser, posted online, invited guests to Pasternak’s home on Capitol Hill. “Please join Igor Pasternak for a taste of Ukraine Reception honoring Congressman Adam Schiff,” the invite said.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-03-2019, 1:38 PM Reply   
OK Rod's officially off the deep end. Superman Schiff! Hilarious. Guy can tap the white house phones but can't get a couple of measly tax returns XDXDXDXD
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-03-2019, 3:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
So can I take it that you are ok that they lied about Russian collusion and that they brought people out of the word work to lie about the Supreme Court Justice. You feel good about that?
who are "they"?

And what does this have to do with Trump sending Rudy to Ukraine for Biden dirt?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       10-04-2019, 1:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
And what you are going to find out is the "whislte blower" is part of Schiffs team.
I find that amazing you actually believe that when not one, but two Trump appointees have publicly stated that the whistleblower's comments are credible. How can that be?

Even without the whistleblower (which at this point, I'm not sure this person is even needed anymore considering everything they have reported has been corroborated), what now? Kurt Volker
is "part of Schiffs team"?

I find it amazing that you Trumpsters are incapable of admitting the president made a mistake or what he did is so unbelievable. The guy took a Sharpie to a weather map instead of simply saying he misspoke.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       10-04-2019, 1:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
I need to actually read the report. I believe Trump talked to Ukraine. I believe he used Bidens name. I don't believe it is a crime. Biden is not even a candidate. He is not even ahead in his own party to become a candidate. There is nothing of value. The IG is investigating the democrats involvement in the Russian hoax and it has lead them to Ukraine. I believe that the house democrats are trying to get out in front of the investigation of their wrong doing by drumming up this to muddy the waters into their pending legal issues.
This is a BS stance. At the same point in time of the presidential race for 2016 (October 2015), if I'm not mistaken, Trump wasn't "ahead in the the GOP". I cannot believe you are trying to change the definition of "candidate".

And why do you keep saying "Russian hoax"? Mueller provided several instances of missteps by Trump and his associates. You act as though the report exonerated Trump, when it did not.

And now you use an actual "hoax" to try to prove the Democrats did something wrong? The GOP had both houses before 2018, yet not one investigation, or even a mention of Joe Biden and Ukraine. Now it's a matter of national security? Only in Trumpster La La Land.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       10-04-2019, 2:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Another thing, Biden didn't even run for president in 2016 and had very little to do with the race. How would the IG's "investigation" lead them to Hunter and Joe Biden if he is investigating the "Russian hoax", when neither were involved in the race?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-04-2019, 4:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
You don't have to get a plant. Schiff is the chairman of the intelligence committee. You don't think he is not intercepting the phone calls?
Whoa. No, I would certainly hope that the WH's phones are not susceptible to being tapped by an elected official (who has no resources at his disposal with which to cause tap to be conducted). If it were that easy, wouldn't wikileaks just do all of the disclosures?

Do you have some evidence that a congressman can cause the white house to be wiretapped?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-04-2019, 5:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
OK Rod's officially off the deep end. Superman Schiff! Hilarious. Guy can tap the white house phones but can't get a couple of measly tax returns XDXDXDXD
I guess you don't know how that works do you. Tax returns would be very difficult to put out in the public domain and then explain how your party who has been trying to get them does not look dirty. Whistleblower complaint that your party and ex president set up is a much easier thing to get away with. That is why Schiff is quickly trying to move the discussion from how they got that info, into don't pay attention to how we got that info just know that it is true.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-04-2019, 5:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
who are "they"?

And what does this have to do with Trump sending Rudy to Ukraine for Biden dirt?
You are avoiding the question there Mr. Clinton. You know they is the democrats and their media machine. Schiff clearly stood in public as well as other democrats and said he was 100% guilty of collusion. It was also the democrats who brought forth those witnesses and said that Brett did those things. Do you feel good that they lied about both of those situations and tried to perpetuate a fraud against the American people?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-04-2019, 5:09 AM Reply   
This just in: Schiff is now out of the surgery center after his rhinoplasty to reduce his schnauz-due to all the lying he’s been doing.
Attached Images

Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-04-2019, 5:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
This is a BS stance. At the same point in time of the presidential race for 2016 (October 2015), if I'm not mistaken, Trump wasn't "ahead in the the GOP". I cannot believe you are trying to change the definition of "candidate".

And why do you keep saying "Russian hoax"? Mueller provided several instances of missteps by Trump and his associates. You act as though the report exonerated Trump, when it did not.

And now you use an actual "hoax" to try to prove the Democrats did something wrong? The GOP had both houses before 2018, yet not one investigation, or even a mention of Joe Biden and Ukraine. Now it's a matter of national security? Only in Trumpster La La Land.
Is Biden's son a candidate?

Missteps are not collusion with the Russian government as stated by powerful members of the democrat party. Heads of powerful committees. The "missteps" (nice careful wording by the way) where about how they "felt" he impeded an investigation, not collusion.

You democrats are turning the Biden thing into a national security issue. You are trying to impeach Trump over it. Apparently you guys feel it is a national security issue.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-04-2019, 5:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Whoa. No, I would certainly hope that the WH's phones are not susceptible to being tapped by an elected official (who has no resources at his disposal with which to cause tap to be conducted). If it were that easy, wouldn't wikileaks just do all of the disclosures?

Do you have some evidence that a congressman can cause the white house to be wiretapped?
Then who was in a position to listen. There was a very defined set of people on that call. How did someone associated with Schiff (which he lied to coverup that he had previous contact for some reason) apparently heard this conversation. A rational person would have to ask, how does that happen to the presidents phone?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-04-2019, 5:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Then who was in a position to listen. There was a very defined set of people on that call. How did someone associated with Schiff (which he lied to coverup that he had previous contact for some reason) apparently heard this conversation. A rational person would have to ask, how does that happen to the presidents phone?
So your willful ignorance of facts is consistent, if nothing else.

The "transcript" that the WH released wasn't created after the fact, it was near-contemporaneous. The record existed after the call. Who created it? Well... if you'd actually take the time to read the document instead of indulging conspiracy theories, you might know.

In fact, this is the second sentence: "The text in this document records the notes and recollections of Situation Room Duty Officers and NSC policy staff assigned to listen and memorialize the conversation in written form as the conversation takes place. A number of factors can affect the accuracy of the record, including poor telecommunications connections and variations in accent and/or interpretation. The word "inaudible" is used to indicate portions of a conversation that the notetaker was unable to hear."
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-04-2019, 6:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
You are avoiding the question there Mr. Clinton. You know they is the democrats and their media machine. Schiff clearly stood in public as well as other democrats and said he was 100% guilty of collusion. It was also the democrats who brought forth those witnesses and said that Brett did those things. Do you feel good that they lied about both of those situations and tried to perpetuate a fraud against the American people?
Without conceding your assertions, let's assume for sake of argument that everything you say above is true.

How does that make Trump (a) sending his TV lawyer to Ukraine for dirt on a political rival and (b) asking Ukraine's president to investigate a political rival OK?

Is the argument simply "one time somebody made up a lie about me so now I can do whatever I want?"

This would be like defending a hypothetical Obama request of Russia to investigate Romney by arguing that Obama had previously been falsely accused of being a muslim by right wing media.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-04-2019, 6:10 AM Reply   
I see Las Vegas is taking bets on Impeachment! You that’s right Las Vegas’s is cashing in on Whack-A-Doos! I’m sure they are saying SURE we will take your money Lib Tards. Think trump is going anywhere, Put your money where your mouth is. LOL
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-04-2019, 6:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
I see Las Vegas is taking bets on Impeachment! You that’s right Las Vegas’s is cashing in on Whack-A-Doos! I’m sure they are saying SURE we will take your money Lib Tards. Think trump is going anywhere, Put your money where your mouth is. LOL
Since you can bet the "won't be impeached" side too, how much have you laid down G?
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-04-2019, 6:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Since you can bet the "won't be impeached" side too, how much have you laid down G?
how much have the morons on the left laid down? Nothing. Too scared to vote. This is nothing but kubaki theatre to keep you thinking "they got him now". Without that vote there is nothing Trump or others have to respond to & no contempt or other charges can come from it. It's a joke & we're the punch line just like everyday ending in Y
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-04-2019, 6:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
how much have the morons on the left laid down? Nothing. Too scared to vote. This is nothing but kubaki theatre to keep you thinking "they got him now". Without that vote there is nothing Trump or others have to respond to & no contempt or other charges can come from it. It's a joke & we're the punch line just like everyday ending in Y
Well if the line is being set right, the bets should be 50/50.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-04-2019, 7:09 AM Reply   
Been a fun week. Trump is F'ed. Cant get out of his own way. It gets worse daily. Sticking with this guy is like sitting co-pilot with a suicide bomber low on fuel. Sing as loud as you want, Youre going down too. The texts just released are problematic, they put the chit down in writing. Classic buffoonery. At what point do you cultists see the light? How much proof do you need to see? You would hate this guy for a neighbor, a BIL, a boss, a partner, a father, a husband, an employee, a co-worker........but you cant stop supporting the fool. Whats the deal? Is losing daily now still winning somehow? How far will you go over to support a life long grifter? Guess we will see. Enjoy.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-04-2019, 7:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Been a fun week. Trump is F'ed. Cant get out of his own way. It gets worse daily. Sticking with this guy is like sitting co-pilot with a suicide bomber low on fuel. Sing as loud as you want, Youre going down too. The texts just released are problematic, they put the chit down in writing. Classic buffoonery. At what point do you cultists see the light? How much proof do you need to see? You would hate this guy for a neighbor, a BIL, a boss, a partner, a father, a husband, an employee, a co-worker........but you cant stop supporting the fool. Whats the deal? Is losing daily now still winning somehow? How far will you go over to support a life long grifter? Guess we will see. Enjoy.
Yeah you've been saying that for 3 years now. We'll support the grifter until the dems put forth a decent candidate
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-04-2019, 8:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Without conceding your assertions, let's assume for sake of argument that everything you say above is true.

How does that make Trump (a) sending his TV lawyer to Ukraine for dirt on a political rival and (b) asking Ukraine's president to investigate a political rival OK?

Is the argument simply "one time somebody made up a lie about me so now I can do whatever I want?"

This would be like defending a hypothetical Obama request of Russia to investigate Romney by arguing that Obama had previously been falsely accused of being a muslim by right wing media.
He can send anyone anywhere to ask about any topic. He is the president.

Investigating a political rival are the democrats words not the reality. Joe Biden is not running against Trump nor has he ever. Biden's son is even less of a candidate. Turns out the IG is investigating there because the Clinton mouse droppings have led them to Ukraine where it turns out she paid for research and dirt against Trump. That is how they got the Manafort information. As we know, the democrats used foreigners to dig up dirt on Trump and fabricate a Russian Hoax for political gain. That investigation is gathering up the information. Also turns out that the Ukraines and other leaders have come out and said that they never felt pressured to do anything.

The democrats created a fake investigation to try and overthrow an elected president. They need to get to the bottom of it and it sounds like they are.

You still have not answered the question. How do you feel about the democrats supporting this false accusations against these people. They made very serious accusations on purpose that were false including Schiff the chairman of one of Congresses most powerful committees where he said from the being that he has undisputed proof that Trump colluded then poof, he didn't. Pretty irresponsible and almost criminal
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-04-2019, 8:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
I hate democrats as neighbors more than I would Trump.

You pretty much have zero credibility at this point.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-04-2019, 8:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Well if the line is being set right, the bets should be 50/50.
Considering most people don't know what impeachment is, it would be a sucker bet. Democrats could do it right now out of pure politics and this is just what this is. They have no intention of voting. Pelosi is bypassing the norms that they did the last 2 inquires where they performed a whole house vote prior to authorizing and inquiry. This is a 2 person democrat operation. Her and Schiff.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-04-2019, 8:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Considering most people don't know what impeachment is, it would be a sucker bet. Democrats could do it right now out of pure politics and this is just what this is. They have no intention of voting. Pelosi is bypassing the norms that they did the last 2 inquires where they performed a whole house vote prior to authorizing and inquiry. This is a 2 person democrat operation. Her and Schiff.
They're proving very skilled in throwing rocks that turn into boomerangs
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-04-2019, 8:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Pelosi is bypassing the norms that they did the last 2 inquires where they performed a whole house vote prior to authorizing and inquiry.
Irony can be so ironic. Defending the President by suggesting that his adversaries are not following norms. ha!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-04-2019, 11:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yeah you've been saying that for 3 years now. We'll support the grifter until the dems put forth a decent candidate
You don't like Amy Klobuchar? I think she would be a very good pres.

In the last 3 years...please point out where I was wrong.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-04-2019, 11:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
I hate democrats as neighbors more than I would Trump.

You pretty much have zero credibility at this point.
Says the guy who argues that Solar panels are bad for the planet because of the manufacturing process.
Point out where ive been wrong Delta.
The Russia investigation wasn't a hoax. Hoax's don't put people in prison nor provide dozens of indictments. Trumps group had over 120 meetings with Russians during and directly after the election. In any world except trump world, having your son, son in law and campaign manager meet with Russian officials to pick up dirt on his rival is Collusion. Asking WikiLeaks to post DNC emails that the Russians stole, that's collusion. Providing polling data to Russians so they canfine tune their Social Media attacks, that's collusion. They invited the Russians to attack the election. He told them in the WH its not a problem. Trumps campaign manager is in a cell, his 1st Security chief is awaiting sentencing. Trump committed at least 10 acts of obstruction. Trumps justice dept wont allow us to indict him. WTF is this hoax lie you peddle? They can only use these words on FOX where I cant interrupt and provide the truth. Here we can.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-04-2019, 12:06 PM Reply   
https://time.com/5693301/senator-ron...rce=reddit.com
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-05-2019, 12:06 AM Reply   
Trump’s inspector general has interviewed one of the first-party corroborators who has been weighing filing their own formal complaint about Cheetoh’s actions. Care to keep peddling your ridiculous conspiracy theories Rod?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/04/u...gtype=Homepage
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-05-2019, 3:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Investigating a political rival are the democrats words not the reality
Even Tucker Carlson disagrees with you.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       10-07-2019, 3:03 AM Reply   
Here's another nothing burger for all the Trumpers, https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/07/n...uit-vance.html , Trump must release his tax returns, Trumps approval rating going down, https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/
Again, Trump could easily win in 2020 if he would stop lying and tweeting, but it aint going to happen.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-07-2019, 6:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Here's another nothing burger for all the Trumpers, https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/07/n...uit-vance.html , Trump must release his tax returns, Trumps approval rating going down, https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/
Again, Trump could easily win in 2020 if he would stop lying and tweeting, but it aint going to happen.
Already been overruled. Try to keep up.

And he's going to win regardless of lying & cheating until the elite change paths & we have a reason to vote for someone else
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-07-2019, 6:45 AM Reply   
If by “overruled” you mean typical appeal and temporary stay during appeal then yeah, you’re right on. Somehow I have a feeling the appeals court isn’t going to be as willing to put their heads up Cheetoh’s ample cheeks as you and your buddies on the forum here. Will be interesting!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-07-2019, 6:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
And he's going to win regardless of lying & cheating until the elite change paths & we have a reason to vote for someone else

Lying and cheating isn't reason enough? Interesting, do you use a similar rational to choose your women?
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-07-2019, 8:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
If by “overruled” you mean typical appeal and temporary stay during appeal then yeah, you’re right on. Somehow I have a feeling the appeals court isn’t going to be as willing to put their heads up Cheetoh’s ample cheeks as you and your buddies on the forum here. Will be interesting!
Doubtful, it was suspended as the DA couldn't put up a valid reason, IE; fishing expeditions are illegal
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-07-2019, 8:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Lying and cheating isn't reason enough? Interesting, do you use a similar rational to choose your women?
So you're arguing lying & cheating is fine as long as it's by who you like. Got it
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-07-2019, 8:29 AM Reply   
Other than trump, who is lying and cheating? Gulianni doesn't count. Just trying to stop corruption huh?.

Maybe you could explain the countries new foreign policy under your boy, the grifter?

Even mcconnel disagrees

McConnell: “withdrawal of U.S. forces from Syria would only benefit Russia, Iran, and the Assad regime. And it would increase the risk that ISIS and other terrorist groups regroup.
“I urge the President to exercise American leadership”

Guess highest bidder was Russia, Iran, Turkey and Assad. wonderful bastions of liberty and US allies.
Keep supporting this clown, everyday they/you look more foolish.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-07-2019, 8:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Doubtful, it was suspended as the DA couldn't put up a valid reason, IE; fishing expeditions are illegal
Just like your hero you continue to lie left and right. Just like the last time you posted something about a phantom supreme court ruling that never happened lol
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-07-2019, 9:01 AM Reply   
Hardly my hero. What's funny is you "LOL' to that but your head is so far up your ass you can't see the joke is on you. You leftist losers suck so bad your entire team is losing to the orange moron. LOL.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-08-2019, 4:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Irony can be so ironic. Defending the President by suggesting that his adversaries are not following norms. ha!
It is what it is. That was the norms. We all know Trump is a bull in a china shop. Not sure I expected anything less from him to be honest. He is a CEO not a career politician. He is used to getting his way not smooth talking people while stabbing them in the back.

The point remains, the democrats are not following what was laid out the previous 2 times and this will come off as a strictly partisan hit job. Even with a vote of the whole house before, the party that goes forward with impeachment usually pays dearly. That is why she is not going to have a vote or an impeachment. She is simply trying to keep Trump in the news cycle as always being under investigation. That is plain as the nose on your face. It will backfire.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-08-2019, 4:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Trump’s inspector general has interviewed one of the first-party corroborators who has been weighing filing their own formal complaint about Cheetoh’s actions. Care to keep peddling your ridiculous conspiracy theories Rod?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/04/u...gtype=Homepage
Already a big nothing burger even before the ink drys on your post. You really should just stop Wes.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-08-2019, 4:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Even Tucker Carlson disagrees with you.
I disagree with Tucker so there is that.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-08-2019, 4:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Oh my God. You and your idiotic polls. According to the polls, Trump lost the election. You don't understand the democrat party and the fly over people that they have abandoned in the name of globalism.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-08-2019, 4:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Other than trump, who is lying and cheating? Gulianni doesn't count. Just trying to stop corruption huh?.

Maybe you could explain the countries new foreign policy under your boy, the grifter?

Even mcconnel disagrees

McConnell: “withdrawal of U.S. forces from Syria would only benefit Russia, Iran, and the Assad regime. And it would increase the risk that ISIS and other terrorist groups regroup.
“I urge the President to exercise American leadership”

Guess highest bidder was Russia, Iran, Turkey and Assad. wonderful bastions of liberty and US allies.
Keep supporting this clown, everyday they/you look more foolish.
So you are agruing that the US should stay in endless wars?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-08-2019, 10:50 AM Reply   
Don't be a flippant fool. Is that what I said?
No, Im arguing that we shouldn't abandon the people who helped in fighting Isis. Im arguing that the president shouldn't get out foxed, out negotiated and flip US foreign policy on a phone call from the Turkish president, Twice. Remember why his 2nd Sec of Defense, Mattis quit on him in disgust? Im arguing that proper foreign policy isn't to do what one idiot wants to do on a whim w/o getting the opinion from any one of a dozen or so of his own personally chosen advisors. Or is that why every single one is an "acting" chief? Maybe a call to the dozen countries you are abandoning at minimum a heads up. He surprised EVERYONE (just like the last time). US Foreign policy isn't run on whims. What happens next time there is trouble there? You think the kurds are going to help the US??? Trump is making the American handshake valueless across the globe. That's what nationalism gets you in a Global world. How long are you going to back this fraud ?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-08-2019, 11:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
No, Im arguing that we shouldn't abandon the people who helped in fighting Isis. Im arguing that the president shouldn't get out foxed, out negotiated and flip US foreign policy on a phone call from the Turkish president, Twice. Remember why his 2nd Sec of Defense, Mattis quit on him in disgust? Im arguing that proper foreign policy isn't to do what one idiot wants to do on a whim w/o getting the opinion from any one of a dozen or so of his own personally chosen advisors. Or is that why every single one is an "acting" chief? Maybe a call to the dozen countries you are abandoning at minimum a heads up. He surprised EVERYONE (just like the last time). US Foreign policy isn't run on whims. What happens next time there is trouble there? You think the kurds are going to help the US??? Trump is making the American handshake valueless across the globe. That's what nationalism gets you in a Global world. How long are you going to back this fraud ?
Yep. Us pulling out 1000 troops in a support role has switched the tides of war. You can not even see that other countries do not support their positions. We are the ones who pay in cash and blood. There is a certain point where the other countries that we put in billions that we need to let them work on their own at some point. So I take it that you where all in for Iraq and Afghanistan? Good for you.

As long as there are democrats in this country pushing the destruction of America and of course people like you, I will back him indefinitely. People like you and people that you support are 100 times worse for the typical American.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-08-2019, 12:02 PM Reply   
You just make crap up and lie like trump. You deserve him. Seems only the 2 of you share this view.
11,000 Kurds gave their life for the US. It wasn't just US forces.
https://www.businessinsider.com/mili...rce=reddit.com

If you were right....big if...
Why didn't the liar in chief discuss a 180 degree change in US policy with ANYONE ELSE but Turkish pres?
https://www.thedailybeast.com/gop-se...syria?ref=wrap

I can only throw the lifesaver for so long, eventually you are out of reach. Your decision. Enjoy the trip down trump toilet.

https://www.commondreams.org/news/20...kurdish-forces
https://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-...urds-1.7950055
https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-an...kurdish-allies

Only a fool believes democrats are pushing destruction of the country. How many friends did trump make for the USA with this last gut instinct move? see how you lie?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-08-2019, 6:11 PM Reply   
[QUOTE=95sn;1992277]

Only a fool believes democrats are pushing destruction of the country.

Then count me as the biggest fool of all time because that’s EXACTLY what I believe. How much more proof do you need??? It’s all been laid out by so many of us sane people here. Delta, in particular, has probably articulated it best over the years, but we’ve all put it out there-just how dreadful you people are. Any rational thinker knows never to believe any Schitt said by the left. All you guys have is catering to or manipulating the emotions of low IQ peoples or people you promise free Schitt to. That’s how you win elections. It’s VERY RARELY on substance and discussions of policy.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-08-2019, 7:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Then count me as the biggest fool of all time
Preach brother!
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-09-2019, 12:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Then count me as the biggest fool of all time....
That's old news.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-09-2019, 3:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Preach brother!
Weak.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-09-2019, 3:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
That's old news.
Not only weak, but unoriginal.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-09-2019, 4:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
You just make crap up and lie like trump. You deserve him. Seems only the 2 of you share this view.
11,000 Kurds gave their life for the US. It wasn't just US forces.
https://www.businessinsider.com/mili...rce=reddit.com

If you were right....big if...
Why didn't the liar in chief discuss a 180 degree change in US policy with ANYONE ELSE but Turkish pres?
https://www.thedailybeast.com/gop-se...syria?ref=wrap

I can only throw the lifesaver for so long, eventually you are out of reach. Your decision. Enjoy the trip down trump toilet.

https://www.commondreams.org/news/20...kurdish-forces
https://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-...urds-1.7950055
https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-an...kurdish-allies

Only a fool believes democrats are pushing destruction of the country. How many friends did trump make for the USA with this last gut instinct move? see how you lie?
The Kurds are trying to cut out a piece of the pie for themselves which I applaud. I don't remember you jumping on to scream to the world when the Kurds were sent to the wolves during the Clinton administration. What has changed now? Oh that's right. Trump is involved. Let's put this on the record right now. Were you for sending US forces to Iraq and Afghanistan? Do you support putting US troops in the line of fire in Syria? Trump does not. What do you say? Not putting US service members out as sheep in the field of Syria does not mean we don't support the Kurds. We just don't want our guys killed over it. Isn't that what you democrats wanted? Didn't you want the US out of the these wars? Now you have it, so you are pissed about it? Sounds like a little fake tears if you ask me. Go cry us a fake river.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-09-2019, 4:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Funny. You leftist called Mathis and others of his ilk and warhawk. Now he is the partron saint of peace now?

You do realize you are nothing but Drama right? I know John thinks I am being over dramatic on the potential violence that may take hold of the country if the tone of all this does not stop, however I have considerable time discussing issues. You on the other hand seem to be addicted to nothing but drama and following biased press clippings all because you have a hard on for a single person. You really should examine yourself.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-09-2019, 9:14 AM Reply   
I love watching the left trip over themselves to be pro war now. Idiots
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-09-2019, 9:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Funny. You leftist called Mathis and others of his ilk and warhawk. Now he is the partron saint of peace now?

You do realize you are nothing but Drama right? I know John thinks I am being over dramatic on the potential violence that may take hold of the country if the tone of all this does not stop, however I have considerable time discussing issues. You on the other hand seem to be addicted to nothing but drama and following biased press clippings all because you have a hard on for a single person. You really should examine yourself.
It's so beyond drama. They don't give two s**ts about all the things they cared about yesterday: Epstein, the girls who were victims, the "victims" of Kavanaugh. Their faux rage just goes with the news cycles. Exactly the way the propaganda lords expect it to. Sheep
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-09-2019, 9:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
It's so beyond drama. They don't give two s**ts about all the things they cared about yesterday: Epstein, the girls who were victims, the "victims" of Kavanaugh. Their faux rage just goes with the news cycles. Exactly the way the propaganda lords expect it to. Sheep
Don't forget if someone actually defends themselves, that means they are guilty because they are hiding something. Isn't that classic liberalism.....Oh, no wait. That is the opposite of classic liberalism.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-09-2019, 9:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Don't forget if someone actually defends themselves, that means they are guilty because they are hiding something. Isn't that classic liberalism.....Oh, no wait. That is the opposite of classic liberalism.
They showed you the man! Now they'll find the crime. That's how we do things when we don't agree with the outcome of an election & the guys says mean things
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-09-2019, 10:04 AM Reply   
FLASHBACK: 1998 Jerry Nadler Said Impeachment 'Is an Undoing of a National Election'

https://pjmedia.com/trending/flashba...onal-election/

Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-09-2019, 10:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
They showed you the man! Now they'll find the crime. That's how we do things when we don't agree with the outcome of an election & the guys says mean things
Yep. WIthin the first few weeks of his presidency many democrats said they were going to impeach him including AOC and her crew. It is a political strategy from day one. The Russian hoax that they illegally set up did not work. Now they are spying on Trump waiting to make up any lame excuse to keep this narrative going. They don't have the guts to vote on it. Even then without the vote of congress, that does not let a proper investigation to happen because they need that inorder to supena witnesses. Democrats are dangerous to our democracy.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-09-2019, 10:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yep. WIthin the first few weeks of his presidency many democrats said they were going to impeach him including AOC and her crew.
Man you were way ahead of the curve Delta, hanging on AOC’s every word two years before she was elected? Trend setter!

Quote:
Democrats are dangerous to our democracy.

For a country founded through rebellion we sure have gotten soft over being exposed to points of view we disagree with.

IMHO the most dangerous thing facing our democracy is the suppression of dissent. A democracy with one party? Find me a successful one of those, please.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-09-2019, 11:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
I wasn't defending mattis or calling him a patron saint of peace. I said he resigned in disgust of trumps foreign policy decisions he makes willy-nilly. You don't think when decisions are made a guy with stars on his shoulder should be in the room, asked his take? Or let a draft dodger with a financial interest in Turkey do it? Cant you read and comprehend?

Quote:
Yep. WIthin the first few weeks of his presidency many democrats said they were going to impeach him including AOC and her crew. It is a political strategy from day one. The Russian hoax that they illegally set up did not work. Now they are spying on Trump waiting to make up any lame excuse to keep this narrative going. They don't have the guts to vote on it. Even then without the vote of congress, that does not let a proper investigation to happen because they need that inorder to supena witnesses. Democrats are dangerous to our democracy.
Yeah, except trump lost the popular vote in 2016 and with the help of the Russians and electoral college...AOC was elected in 2018, please try to keep your mind clear.
You continue to lie about the "Russia Hoax". Whats it going to take to get you to believe the truth. The Russians helped elect trump. Even the republican senate says they did. You want to keep lying?
https://www.motherjones.com/politics...-social-media/
Spying...jeez. Who is "spying" now? Who would need to? He already admitted he blackmailed Ukraine, even released WH notes on the call verifying it. Then there are all those texts and emails showing no money until you publicly state Ukraine would investigate biden. Whistleblower confirmed by trumps words, the WH documents and his ambassador, Pence, the whole state dept. The evidence is all there in plain view. Dems don't need to "spy" when the dimwit and his cohorts admit everything.
Is there a place in the constitution that says the house has to vote first?? Yeah its not there. Not necc but....you think there isn't a majority in the house that would vote for investigation? FOX poll shows the public over 50% approve of inquiry to impeach.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-09-2019, 11:43 AM Reply   
Blame dirty lying media, FOX news.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox...mp-impeachment
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-09-2019, 11:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Support does not equal the law. Hey. I am with you. Impeach him. I dare you. Do you even know what the means? It means your bullcrap made up narrative is over. It will be done. Red state democrats will have to fly their flag and be on record and we can see the democrats punished on voting day. Like I said before. Do it you pussies.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-09-2019, 12:04 PM Reply   
They are working on it, need this on a rush?
Support isn't the law, support is momentum building.
You think it ok for a US pres to blackmail and hold back military and financial aid to a foreign country unless they agree to investigate his rival?
Make up your mind, are they pussies for doing it or drama queens? Seems the grifter in the WH is the real drama queen/snowflake. Has a live melt down almost daily. Today he was whining the kurds didnt help the US in WWII. F'n certifiable whining idiot. His great and unmatched wisdom just allowed turkey and Russia to attack Syria.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-09-2019, 12:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
I wasn't defending mattis or calling him a patron saint of peace. I said he resigned in disgust of trumps foreign policy decisions he makes willy-nilly. You don't think when decisions are made a guy with stars on his shoulder should be in the room, asked his take? Or let a draft dodger with a financial interest in Turkey do it? Cant you read and comprehend?

Yeah, except trump lost the popular vote in 2016 and with the help of the Russians and electoral college...AOC was elected in 2018, please try to keep your mind clear.
You continue to lie about the "Russia Hoax". Whats it going to take to get you to believe the truth. The Russians helped elect trump. Even the republican senate says they did. You want to keep lying?
https://www.motherjones.com/politics...-social-media/
Spying...jeez. Who is "spying" now? Who would need to? He already admitted he blackmailed Ukraine, even released WH notes on the call verifying it. Then there are all those texts and emails showing no money until you publicly state Ukraine would investigate biden. Whistleblower confirmed by trumps words, the WH documents and his ambassador, Pence, the whole state dept. The evidence is all there in plain view. Dems don't need to "spy" when the dimwit and his cohorts admit everything.
Is there a place in the constitution that says the house has to vote first?? Yeah its not there. Not necc but....you think there isn't a majority in the house that would vote for investigation? FOX poll shows the public over 50% approve of inquiry to impeach.
Draft dodger. Are we talking Clinton again? A guy who did not know if he actually smoked weed or not while smoking weed in a different country while protesting his countries foreign policy. You mean that guy? Hey, I am more in line with Mattis, however Trump already knows what he is about. He is a warhawk. Trump is not. You democrats are not. So, what are you complaining about?

Trump lost the popular vote. So what. The rules of the election are the Electoral College, not mob rules. The election was over by the time the polls closed out west. Trump in a landslide. Many Republicans stayed home in blue states after that. Why vote if your vote does not matter in a blue state. I vote, but I know others that are only motivated by the presidential election. People like you like to complain without even voting at all.

The Republicans never said the Russians helped Trump. That mother jones garbage is just that. Took small unsupported 3 and 4 word quotes of a discussion and used it to support it's basis? Please.

What are you going to say when indictments start coming down for democrats using foreign actors to help get a FISA warrant using lies? You for the Truth or you just for getting Trump?

Trump never admitted blackmailing Ukraine. Are you not capable of reading without bias? Matter of fact Ukraine has already said the investigation was reopened 6 months before even talking to Trump. I guess you don't care about that little factoid since it does not support what you wish was true.

Let fox news poll me. I am in favor of it too. I want you democrats on record.

You don't agree with Jerry Nadler on his thoughs of how impeachment should be carried out? Don't care about the previous way it was carried out. You are fine with a political process where only 2 people who have said from day one that they should impeach the president (even before there was any discussion of wrong doing, which there still is not) control the discussion and the investigation and use a secret witness (who it is getting to be known has direct ties to a 2020 democrat candidate). You know the democrats sound just like the old soviets right? That is why you and the democrats are dangerous to the freedoms of the people.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-09-2019, 12:12 PM Reply   
I hear their holding tryouts for whistle blower #3. 95sn try out with his infinite knowledge on the matter
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-09-2019, 12:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
You think it ok for a US pres to blackmail and hold back military and financial aid to a foreign country unless they agree to investigate his rival?
Make up your mind, are they pussies for doing it or drama queens? Seems the grifter in the WH is the real drama queen/snowflake. Has a live melt down almost daily. Today he was whining the kurds didnt help the US in WWII. F'n certifiable whining idiot. His great and unmatched wisdom just allowed turkey and Russia to attack Syria.
Momentum is not the law. You really are into mob rule aren't you. You are the reason I will never give up my guns.

The president can hold back what ever he wants. Obama threatened it too. Did you support impeaching him? Biden is not Trump rival. He is not even leading the democrats that are running to be his rival. Biden's son absolutely is not his rival so there is that. Again you seem to forget that the Ukraine has publically stated that the investigation was opened up 6 months prior to the phone call with Trump. I guess that gets in the way of the narritive of you dangerous peoples minds.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-09-2019, 12:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
They have been working it for almost 3 years. Can't they get their lies in order to do it? Pretty crappy bunch of lawmakers if they can not push the vote on something that they own the process on. And people like you want to give them more power. They are not even smart enough to vote.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-09-2019, 12:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Trump in a landslide
How is losing the popular vote winning by a landslide? WTF?

Quote:
Draft dodger. Are we talking Clinton again?
Im talking about the guy who paid for 5 bone spurs diagnosis. Im not a Clinton fan, I don't care if he smokes weed or doesn't want to confirm that in the 90's.
Quote:
The Republicans never said the Russians helped Trump. That mother jones garbage is just that. Took small unsupported 3 and 4 word quotes of a discussion and used it to support it's basis? Please.
In case you don't know, the repubs run the senate, read it and educate yourself.
https://www.warner.senate.gov/public...rt-volume2.pdf

Quote:
Trump never admitted blackmailing Ukraine. Are you not capable of reading without bias? Matter of fact Ukraine has already said the investigation was reopened 6 months before even talking to Trump. I guess you don't care about that little factoid since it does not support what you wish was true.
Have you not read the emails and texts released? You should, educate yourself. Do I need to provide them too?

Quote:
What are you going to say when indictments start coming down for democrats using foreign actors to help get a FISA warrant using lies? You for the Truth or you just for getting Trump?
What does a loser like carter paige have to do with ANYTHING??? What did the evil democrats do with all this illegally taken and damaging info??? Exactly.

Quote:
You don't agree with Jerry Nadler on his thoughs of how impeachment should be carried out? Don't care about the previous way it was carried out. You are fine with a political process where only 2 people who have said from day one that they should impeach the president (even before there was any discussion of wrong doing, which there still is not) control the discussion and the investigation and use a secret witness (who it is getting to be known has direct ties to a 2020 democrat candidate). You know the democrats sound just like the old soviets right? That is why you and the democrats are dangerous to the freedoms of the people.
Looks like you are up to date on all the conspiracy theories. nice. The constitution is being followed even if its not the way it was done in the 1800's, the 70's or the 90's. The rules have been changed by house and senate since then. Its not a secret witness, its a whistle blower. What are the ties to the 2020 candidate, that sounds interesting. Please educate me. The soviets, like the guys trump just gave the front door keys to Syria?

Quote:
he president can hold back what ever he wants. Obama threatened it too. Did you support impeaching him? Biden is not Trump rival. He is not even leading the democrats that are running to be his rival. Biden's son absolutely is not his rival so there is that. Again you seem to forget that the Ukraine has publically stated that the investigation was opened up 6 months prior to the phone call with Trump. I guess that gets in the way of the narritive of you dangerous peoples minds.
You know...I ve never ever known of a situation where an innocent person would stop a witness from testifying when they had info that would exonerate him. Never.
At the time of the call, Biden was the leading democratic candidate, he was leading in ALL the polls. don't be stupid. So, we good on investigating all the kids with the last name trump and their money making? The one with the fake boobs got several Chinese patents during her "official" visit with her grifter dad. So, all kids are open right? No that info means nothing. Did you get it straight from Gulianni? Joke.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-09-2019, 1:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
How is losing the popular vote winning by a landslide? WTF?

Im talking about the guy who paid for 5 bone spurs diagnosis. Im not a Clinton fan, I don't care if he smokes weed or doesn't want to confirm that in the 90's.
In case you don't know, the repubs run the senate, read it and educate yourself.
https://www.warner.senate.gov/public...rt-volume2.pdf

Have you not read the emails and texts released? You should, educate yourself. Do I need to provide them too?

What does a loser like carter paige have to do with ANYTHING??? What did the evil democrats do with all this illegally taken and damaging info??? Exactly.

Looks like you are up to date on all the conspiracy theories. nice. The constitution is being followed even if its not the way it was done in the 1800's, the 70's or the 90's. The rules have been changed by house and senate since then. Its not a secret witness, its a whistle blower. What are the ties to the 2020 candidate, that sounds interesting. Please educate me. The soviets, like the guys trump just gave the front door keys to Syria?

You know...I ve never ever known of a situation where an innocent person would stop a witness from testifying when they had info that would exonerate him. Never.
At the time of the call, Biden was the leading democratic candidate, he was leading in ALL the polls. don't be stupid. So, we good on investigating all the kids with the last name trump and their money making? The one with the fake boobs got several Chinese patents during her "official" visit with her grifter dad. So, all kids are open right? No that info means nothing. Did you get it straight from Gulianni? Joke.
Popular vote does not count. It is electoral college. That is the rules. Always has been and always will be. He won going away.

Your meaning of texts and transcripts will never align with my view of them.

Yep Senate is ran by the Republicans. So go ahead and impeach him. That is as far as it would go. You don't even know what impeachment means. All it means is the democrats held a fake vote and stood up yet again like they have every single day like they have for almost 3 years complaining about Trump all while doing zero for the American people. That is all it will mean. At least at that point the red state democrats will have to put their name on the record so they an be beat to death in the polls with their voting record. So do it.

You have never seen a reason for an innocent person to not have a witness testify? You mean like if and when you ever go to court, you will take the stand in your own defense? You do know that lawyers are only interested in sound bites that they fabricate to make you look guilty right? The more you talk the more child like you sound. IF they wont take the stand of if they won't wave their own constitutional rights to allow us to manipulate the public, they must be guilty. Why are the guilty you ask? Because you accused them and we all know that accusations by your political enemies always equal truth. Just ask them. Again, you and your democrat friends are dangerous to our freedoms.

Obama already gave Syria to the Russians. Are you kidding us right now. You don't remember obama's 3 lines in the sand moment with them? please. You don't give 2 craps about Syria and neither does anyone else. I don't even believe Syria was ever even aligned with the US. They historically been aligned with the Soviets.

Leading democrat candidate is still not the candidate. He was not Trumps rival. He is other democrats rival not Trumps. Why is he slipping in the polls if you believe that Biden did nothing wrong in Ukraine? Apparently his voters believe there is something wrong or he would have gotten a boost from that evil ol Trump making up stories against him.

Are you really serious about let's investigate Trumps kids? You evil sob's have been investigating his whole family for 2.5 years based on a lie. So you believe Bidens son is on the up and up when he got a fantastic gig in a foreign country in an industry that he had zero experience in? You want to talk about Biden's son making hundreds of millions of dollars from a Chinese deal after a meeting riding on Air Force 2 with his dad to meet with high level chinese officials? If there is nothing illegal going on then why are you concerned about Trumps phone calls at all? I thought only guilty people hid behind the law when they guilty. Bidens son seems to be hiding behind the whole democrat lead house. I wonder if that is why Biden is behind in the polls. Could not even get a bump from that mean ol Trump. He is right behind a guy who just had a heart attack that actually vacationed in the old soviet union and another lady who is a progressive (socialist) that lies about her ancestry. haha. Only if there was a law against investigating dirty people like that. That's right there is no law against Trump to ask for investigations into this type of pay off.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-09-2019, 1:48 PM Reply   
Yep. The "whistle blower" or as sane people say, "political operative" is represented by a ambulance chaser and this:

Whistleblower lawyer acknowledges client had 'contact' with presidential candidates

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/whi...ial-candidates
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-10-2019, 1:20 AM Reply   
Quote:

Gee I don't know, it appears it'll be leading to a lot of arrests for FISA abuse. The simple fact you're okay with the Gov illegally entrapping some simply because you don't like him tells everyone what they need to know about you & your retarded views. None of this matters though, you'll fane your faux rage & forget all about it tomorrow as your puppet masters will be informing you of what to be upset about shortly. Stand by for your marching orders
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-10-2019, 2:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
. None of this matters though, you'll fane your faux rage & forget all about it tomorrow as your puppet masters will be informing you of what to be upset about shortly. Stand by for your marching orders

We have always been at war with Eastasia.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       10-10-2019, 3:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Oh my God. You and your idiotic polls. According to the polls, Trump lost the election. You don't understand the democrat party and the fly over people that they have abandoned in the name of globalism.
The only idiotic thing about the poll is they have to use Both, left and right polls to get to the Truth! Every time Trump tweets he loses votes, every time he lies he loses more.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       10-10-2019, 3:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yes, I am sure Most federal decisions are appealed, Hoping to get to the Supreme Court, But in the mind of Trump, a loss is a win for them, just like they lost the house in the last election and Trump thought that was a good thing, how's that working out for them? The only way this verdict will be overturned is if Ginsburg dies and Trump puts another justice on the Supreme Court that is loyal to him.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-10-2019, 4:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
The only idiotic thing about the poll is they have to use Both, left and right polls to get to the Truth! Every time Trump tweets he loses votes, every time he lies he loses more.
You keep telling yourself that. Little Secret....... Most conservatives hand up the phone or are at work. They don't get counted. I get called several times a year during election season. I hang up the phone. Look into it, it is a thing. Unlike democrats, we are not into needing to be "part" of something.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-10-2019, 4:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yes, I am sure Most federal decisions are appealed, Hoping to get to the Supreme Court, But in the mind of Trump, a loss is a win for them, just like they lost the house in the last election and Trump thought that was a good thing, how's that working out for them? The only way this verdict will be overturned is if Ginsburg dies and Trump puts another justice on the Supreme Court that is loyal to him.
You realize how election cycles work right? Historically the Republicans should have lost way more seats in congress than they did after capturing the whitehouse, so on a historical perspective it was a win.