Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (burbanized)      Join Date: Mar 2004       06-14-2011, 8:30 PM Reply   

Old     (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       06-15-2011, 5:40 AM Reply   
Looks like fun. Is that a dead body floating in that last picture?
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       06-15-2011, 12:43 PM Reply   
Chatt..... Hahahahaha. Awesome.

Looks good guys.
Old     (wakeandsnow27)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-15-2011, 2:04 PM Reply   
that tige bow is Loooowww. looks like a good time.
Old     (gunz)      Join Date: Sep 2001       06-15-2011, 4:14 PM Reply   
Jeebus!
That old teal Sanger V210 is still kickin!
Awesome!
Old     (burbanized)      Join Date: Mar 2004       06-15-2011, 4:16 PM Reply   
[IMG][/IMG]

Old     (burbanized)      Join Date: Mar 2004       06-15-2011, 4:18 PM Reply   

Old     (burbanized)      Join Date: Mar 2004       06-15-2011, 4:21 PM Reply   

Old     (burbanized)      Join Date: Mar 2004       06-15-2011, 4:25 PM Reply   

Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       06-16-2011, 8:04 AM Reply   
Looks like a good time.

The girl in the green and black is a head turner I bet. Body is dope. I'm just sayin
Old     (wakeandsnow27)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-16-2011, 8:45 AM Reply   
can someone explain those neon speaker covers? I swore they looked shopped in for some random reason, but I see them in like 3 pics. Are they just covers that are removed when the speakers are used?
Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       06-16-2011, 9:25 AM Reply   
What's with the nose of the malibu? Only got one chick in the front, looks slumped.
Old     (UNvisible)      Join Date: May 2010       06-16-2011, 9:30 AM Reply   
sellin cottage cheese by the case load
Old     (UNvisible)      Join Date: May 2010       06-16-2011, 9:31 AM Reply   
thanks for the pics tho, still looks fun
Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       06-16-2011, 9:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNvisible View Post
sellin cottage cheese by the case load
buahahahahahaha

that and not nearly enough fog machines
Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       06-16-2011, 9:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeandsnow27 View Post
that's a rear corner
Old     (factorykitted)      Join Date: Jul 2009       06-16-2011, 9:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff_mn View Post
buahahahahahaha

that and not nearly enough fog machines
jeff you're about 4 years too late with this joke...
Old     (razzman)      Join Date: Dec 2006       06-16-2011, 10:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeandsnow27 View Post
That's a Tige 2000slm comp ski boat, great ski boat and that's about it. Had me one of them years ago. Don't like alot of weight in back as you can see
Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       06-16-2011, 10:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by factorykitted View Post
jeff you're about 4 years too late with this joke...
Likewise you're about 20 years too late having a fog machine in your boat.. You would have been killin it in 91'
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-16-2011, 10:42 AM Reply   
Hey Unvisible: I think you a TOTAL DOUSHE BAG! l was going threw pic's of last years bump and you were doing the same thing in that Bump Thread "Bagging on Chick's" I guess you didn't learn your lesson then even though you said sorry. I guess that go's to show what kind of guy you are. My guess is your a total Tool that is some sort of self proclaimed "Chick Cridict" I would post my pic's but I would hate for someone that didn't meet YOUR High Standards to be in the back ground?

Truth be told I bet you roll around with a bunch of DUDES cause your sutch a tool no lady's would give you the time of day. LOL @ You
Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       06-16-2011, 11:11 AM Reply   
For Grant
Attached Images

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-16-2011, 11:29 AM Reply   
Jeff: I just think its "Super Doushey" to bag like that. I don't know any of the people he is bagging on personally but I could imagin I wouldn't be to happy OR it wouldn't make a guy feel good if some Total Tool was ripping on his girlfriends/wife's flaw's SO why do it?

I have been on W/W for a long time and I have seen Doushe's like Unvisible or what ever his name is today? (wouldn't suprise me if he is Bocifius) come and go! and IMO people that stick around don't act like that. People are here to share Ideas information and make friends ect. If your not here for any of these reasons get the "F" out of here there is plenty of other places to be a doushe. And IMO if you think its cool to act like that and more people here take on that additude then mabey Im out of line and off base but untill then Get along or Get on!
Old     (razzman)      Join Date: Dec 2006       06-16-2011, 11:34 AM Reply   
X2 and well said Grant. Yeah i too remember him bagging on last years pics as well and all the crap it stirred up. Dummazz
Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       06-16-2011, 11:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Jeff: I just think its "Super Doushey" to bag like that. I don't know any of the people he is bagging on personally but I could imagin I wouldn't be to happy OR it wouldn't make a guy feel good if some Total Tool was ripping on his girlfriends/wife's flaw's SO why do it?

I have been on W/W for a long time and I have seen Doushe's like Unvisible or what ever his name is today? (wouldn't suprise me if he is Bocifius) come and go! and IMO people that stick around don't act like that. People are here to share Ideas information and make friends ect. If your not here for any of these reasons get the "F" out of here there is plenty of other places to be a doushe. And IMO if you think its cool to act like that and more people here take on that additude then mabey Im out of line and off base but untill then Get along or Get on!
It's cool man.. Let the haters hate
Attached Images

Old     (factorykitted)      Join Date: Jul 2009       06-16-2011, 12:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Likewise you're about 20 years too late having a fog machine in your boat.. You would have been killin it in 91'
what im saying is you shoulda been hating on me a long time ago - why now?

Last edited by factorykitted; 06-16-2011 at 12:23 PM.
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-16-2011, 12:21 PM Reply   
I think Teal has just made an official comeback!
Old     (tims72)      Join Date: Apr 2008       06-16-2011, 12:28 PM Reply   
G How was the party/turnout. Was the Party Under control or did you still have some issues with outsiders showing up. i couldnt make it due to a wedding on saturday in newport beach.
Old     (Rad_Matty_D)      Join Date: Jun 2011       06-16-2011, 12:58 PM Reply   
ruined for the rest of us... I wanna see more pics! Looked fun.
Old     (UNvisible)      Join Date: May 2010       06-16-2011, 2:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Hey Unvisible: I think you a TOTAL DOUSHE BAG! l was going threw pic's of last years bump and you were doing the same thing in that Bump Thread "Bagging on Chick's" I guess you didn't learn your lesson then even though you said sorry. I guess that go's to show what kind of guy you are. My guess is your a total Tool that is some sort of self proclaimed "Chick Cridict" I would post my pic's but I would hate for someone that didn't meet YOUR High Standards to be in the back ground?

Truth be told I bet you roll around with a bunch of DUDES cause your sutch a tool no lady's would give you the time of day. LOL @ You
damn man, you mad? Calling it like i see it doesnt make me a douche bag I had no idea you guys in california were so serious about keep your chicks well fed. Why do you feel it's so personal? Is one of them your girl? I didnt name anyone specifically. It sounds like you're wound a little tight my man, take a breather, and relax.
Old     (ottog1979)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-16-2011, 2:12 PM Reply   
Unvisible, When you're old, fat & bald, just remember this thread when some young punks are putting you in your place.
Old     (UNvisible)      Join Date: May 2010       06-16-2011, 2:13 PM Reply   
i'm not putting anyone in their place, and i dont think grant is fat or bald
Old     (tdc_worm)      Join Date: Sep 2002       06-16-2011, 2:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNvisible View Post
i'm not putting anyone in their place, and i dont think grant is fat or bald
wait a minute, i am old and bald, and when people point that out, i dont get offended hahaha, its a matter of fact! actually, i am my biggest critic, and some of the heartiest laughs i have gotten are jokes i have made at my own expense....why the sensitivity? we are all incredibly flawed?

as for the purpi (purposes in plural?) of this thread, i still think if we can nail down an agreeable marina in CenTex, we should host a Thump party!

Last edited by tdc_worm; 06-16-2011 at 2:31 PM.
Old     (johnny_jr)      Join Date: Mar 2006       06-16-2011, 5:11 PM Reply   
We Cali guys aren't wound up all tight. We may not call it like we see it in order to keep peace amoungst WW because we are sick of all this ish that gets talked here now a days. I remember a time when I came on WW to chat with friends, some of which I never met face to face, those days are long gone, all we have now is folks bashing on other people, their boats, stereos, towers, etc...

Grant and I tend to hold back on the ish just so we don't stir up pissing contest about who's donk is bigger then the others. We would rather post helpful tips on systems, boat issues and the like or like Grant does, show folks how a well thought out system comes together. Help guys understand why batteries are important and how woofers in the rear compartments are useless. (Ya I went there)

UNvisible I see your screen name a lot, most of the time with a cocky attitude or talking smack. Grant is just fed up with it, and so am I, and many other nice guys that have decided to leave this forum because of it. It's not just you, it's the vibe in general.

Where is the old crew, 8tens, Mikeski, even Robert Mitchelle has taken a back seat? These are the real contributors to this forum, not guys like you.
Old     (UNvisible)      Join Date: May 2010       06-16-2011, 6:30 PM Reply   
No one is forcing you to read my posts.... I've contibuted plenty to this forum, and will continue to do so. I'm sorry we dont agree on the amount of cottage cheese that should be present on a woman's behind, but i'm willing to put that aside.. Back to the bump party pics (i'm sorry I missed it, I would have loved to drag my boat out there and check it out)
Old     (cjh1669)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-16-2011, 6:46 PM Reply   
I'm sure Unvisible is a greek god adonis, with no flaws, who has plenty of room to critisize others, so we can't get upset wiht him.
Old     (factorykitted)      Join Date: Jul 2009       06-16-2011, 8:38 PM Reply   
[QUOTE=johnny_jr;1686876 Help guys understand why batteries are important and how woofers in the rear compartments are useless. (Ya I went there)[/QUOTE]

rear woofers are usless? uhh...
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-16-2011, 8:58 PM Reply   
Its just pointless to point out crap like that. I mean does it make you feel better about yourself? No. Was it funny? No. Look for the opportunity to be positive rather than negative, it goes a long way towards earning respect. That goes for a lot of people on here. Give respect, get respect. This is a community on here, friends in real life, internet, whatever.
Old     (lionel)      Join Date: Nov 2005       06-16-2011, 9:09 PM Reply   
Back to the to(pic) at hand. More pics please!!!! We've had a LONG winter here. It was 62 today, water temp still in the 50's
Old     (tro)      Join Date: May 2009       06-16-2011, 9:17 PM Reply   
un: i'm sure G and those guys are super anxious to have you come out to CA for one of those parties since you bag on almost all the chicks in their pics.

classy moves, kid.
Old     (clayton191)      Join Date: Apr 2006       06-16-2011, 10:43 PM Reply   
I was a bit offended by the Cincinnati cap that one dude was wearing -- but other than that, I don't mind a lil extra and some tattoos... er .. talking about boats n stereos here...
Old     (cowwboy)      Join Date: Jul 2008       06-17-2011, 6:28 AM Reply   
We really do need a bump party here in the south.
What about texoma?
Old     (NuBu)      Join Date: Apr 2010       06-17-2011, 7:30 AM Reply   
^^ +1 ^^ Bump at Texoma!
Old     (mikeski)      Join Date: Aug 2003       06-17-2011, 8:35 AM Reply   
Looks like it was a good time, lots of potential for lots of things, hopefully security forces kept things cool.

Hey Johnny, I've been super busy with work and kids, my twin boys are now 2 years old and keeping me running (and broke LOL). I had a choice to do some riding on a different lake or go hang at Bump, I chose riding over hanging out this year since I have not had an opportunity to do as much riding as I would like.

Lots of nice looking T&A as expected, some bad with the good too (also as expected). Not all of the peaches in the basket are ripe for picking, just the way it is everywhere.

I see some of the usual suspects and many I have not seen too. Interesting about the tower will all of the colored covers in the speaker cans. They almost look like paper plates to cover holes where blown speakers may have been pulled??? Some nice Wetsounds, NVS, and other systems. I know there is some new gear on the market, it would be great to hear it in one place but I don't think this Bump offered the opportunity.

Big props to Ryan and everybody else that put this together. Having helped Grant make it happen in past years I understand what an undertaking it is to pull off an event of this size and nature.

It would be great to hear from more guys that were actually at the event. Maybe a few systems highlighted with descriptions and pictures.

Peace.
Old     (jwag)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-17-2011, 10:12 AM Reply   
UNvisible, you just dont seem to get it. Its Rude. We get you think you are just "pointing something out" but the negativity really doesn't belong here. These girls aren't playmates or models ( maybe they are), they are someones girlfriend, or sister or wife or friend or even mother. Would you say something like that to your sister or mother or how about your buddys girlfriend or wife? Maybe your just an internet tough guy, because comments like that in person will surely get your arse beat. We've all stood back and made the same comments under our breath amongst friends at one time or another, bottom line is they don't belong in a public forum.
Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       06-17-2011, 10:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwag View Post
UNvisible, you just dont seem to get it. Its Rude. We get you think you are just "pointing something out" but the negativity really doesn't belong here. These girls aren't playmates or models ( maybe they are), they are someones girlfriend, or sister or wife or friend or even mother. Would you say something like that to your sister or mother or how about your buddys girlfriend or wife? Maybe your just an internet tough guy, because comments like that in person will surely get your arse beat. We've all stood back and made the same comments under our breath amongst friends at one time or another, bottom line is they don't belong in a public forum.
Save the day!!!!
Attached Images

Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       06-17-2011, 10:40 AM Reply   
dudeman in the wrapped Centurion has a tramp stamp.
Old     (factorykitted)      Join Date: Jul 2009       06-17-2011, 10:41 AM Reply   
keyboard warriors!
Old     (cjh1669)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-17-2011, 12:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Save the day!!!!
Look the internet tough guy is adding substance to yet another thread............
Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       06-17-2011, 1:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjh1669 View Post
Look the internet tough guy is adding substance to yet another thread............
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFgXF...eature=related
Old     (fullspeed)      Join Date: Oct 2005 Location: Santa Cruz County CA       06-17-2011, 1:44 PM Reply   
Well hopefully the pictures are loaded correctly. They are shots taken from us cruising by. Sorry nothing great just trying to add some pictures.
Attached Images

Old     (burbanized)      Join Date: Mar 2004       06-17-2011, 4:30 PM Reply   
Hey Thanks to all the guys that keep these postings positive, I took many many pictures, of the entire scene, not just the (PARIS HILTONS). some like them HOT and some like them NOT, either way I was just posting the fun we had @ BUMP III and sharing the STOKE with all the people on WW. but with the negative attitudes that some dudes bring to the table make me not want to post anymore PICS
Old     (MBinthe831)      Join Date: Mar 2011       06-17-2011, 9:46 PM Reply   
Cant let a couple insecure guys get you down. After the first bump I look forward to the annual pics. gets me stoked for another season of hanging with old friends and meeting new ones.thanks for taking the time to share with those of us who didn't make it. Keep the pics coming.
Old     (clayton191)      Join Date: Apr 2006       06-17-2011, 9:50 PM Reply   
This basketball jersey thing is really taking off among the wakeboarding crowd.... I need to start repping that at my lake...
Old     (jonyb)      Join Date: Nov 2008       06-18-2011, 5:10 AM Reply   
I love the pics! Keep'em coming!
Old     (1sikkvlx)      Join Date: Apr 2009       06-18-2011, 9:43 AM Reply   
At the risk of being criticized...... here's a couple of me and my crew. we had a great time!
Attached Images

Old     (jcollinge)      Join Date: Apr 2004       06-18-2011, 11:02 AM Reply   
Worm, we should host one here in Austin when there is water...
Old     (brycejb328)      Join Date: Aug 2009       06-18-2011, 11:44 AM Reply   
fly girls... fly boats...

The multi-color covers on the tower speakers... is it a lighting effect thing for at night?? or???
Old     (slowwwflowww)      Join Date: Mar 2011       06-18-2011, 2:22 PM Reply   
jwag,on point.
Old     (tdc_worm)      Join Date: Sep 2002       06-18-2011, 2:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcollinge View Post
Worm, we should host one here in Austin when there is water...
nonsense. we can just leave the boats on the trailers and set up some kiddie pools off each platform. gas is too expensive to run the boats anyways, hahaha....

LA is obviously out. I cant think of a venue on LT that a) big enough or b) would be willing to tolerate the shenanigans. the one thing i have tossed around for a couple of years is doing a shore type party on some-times islands (now-all-the time peninsula) near mansfield. w/ a couple generators, some pop up tents, a couple of winches and flat bars, and a couple of kegs of man sodas, it could get down right interesting.... pace bend would even work....
Old     (UNvisible)      Join Date: May 2010       06-19-2011, 9:53 AM Reply   
definitely would be in for an island party.
Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       06-20-2011, 9:09 AM Reply   
Who care's if all the girls aren't 10's. It's been way too long of a winter and we have barely gotten a summer yet. I will take any amount of skin I can.
Old     (wakeandsnow27)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-20-2011, 10:53 AM Reply   
Its been asked a couple times without an answer: does anyone know what/why the neon speakers covers are? Are they simply covers and they always had them on?
Old     (johnny_jr)      Join Date: Mar 2006       06-20-2011, 11:47 AM Reply   
Those Neon speakers are Debots, that they decided to paint the grills neon for some odd reason. Not my taste at all, but what ever floats their boat.