Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-17-2019, 4:57 AM Reply   
Honestly, libtards... How much longer will you continue to shoot yourselves in the foot with all these investigations? No one is buying it! The secret is out! You're all just a bunch of flailing, butt hurt hacks trying to fling crap and see what sticks because you refuse to accept the fact that Trump won in 2016. Face it. Put down the Play-Doh, put on your big boy pants and realize you're gonna lose again in 2020. Soon to come: Pence in 2024!
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-17-2019, 5:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Also gotta remember that the overwhelming majority (by number) of felons whose voting rights will be restored are white. Disproportionately minority, but still mostly white (like welfare too). So I wouldn't necessarily think that restoring the voting rights of folks who have spent time in the very most segregated element of our modern society is going to necessarily result in all of them voting dem anyhow. If you believe that Trump appeals to white nationalists, is it a stretch to think that he'd appeal to white felons (who are segregated in prison by race) too?
Considering their are more people attending the annual Broney convention than there were at the be all end all white power march, I an not concerned with white nationalist contributions to any election.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-17-2019, 5:21 AM Reply   
Wow grant has even less class than Trump (see new “swamp” thread).

And Trump just announced that he will hold the 2020 g7 at his own resort in Florida, despite the ridiculous conflict of interest and self dealing. How do mark and rod feel about this?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-17-2019, 5:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post

And Trump just announced that he will hold the 2020 g7 at his own resort in Florida, despite the ridiculous conflict of interest and self dealing. How do mark and rod feel about this?
Conflict of interest is your label. They have already spent a ton of money to get that place security worthy. Why not?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-17-2019, 5:25 AM Reply   
Quote:

If you really want to get into conflict of interest, how about all these democrats that go into office near broke then magically are multi-millionaries after leaving office. Never hear you calling out Feinstein and her husbands government contracts worth millions.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-17-2019, 5:25 AM Reply   
No they haven't. You're thinking of mar a lago.

This is the Doral resort, which has not had such spending and is only being selected because it's underperforming and Trump wants to give it a boost. Still feel like "why not?"
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-17-2019, 5:27 AM Reply   
You know you have great and perfect foreign policy when you have to bomb your own military base on the way out because of the great and unmatched wisdom …

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...rce=reddit.com
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-17-2019, 5:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
No they haven't. You're thinking of mar a lago.

This is the Doral resort, which has not had such spending and is only being selected because it's underperforming and Trump wants to give it a boost. Still feel like "why not?"
Not really. Wanting to give it a boost if your label again. Where do they usually hold those summits?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-17-2019, 5:34 AM Reply   
XD

at least you're willing to put your support of the hypocrite in chief in writing
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-17-2019, 5:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
XD

at least you're willing to put your support of the hypocrite in chief in writing
I see you are ignoring the millions made by formerly broke democrats. Point is, they are all getting rich off of it. At least Trump is not taking a salary to do this job. Back in the day people such as the Rockefellers actually bailed out the US government. Now their names are on everything. Is that a conflict? You only seem to have selective outrage and that is the main point.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-17-2019, 5:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You know you have great and perfect foreign policy when you have to bomb your own military base on the way out because of the great and unmatched wisdom …

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...rce=reddit.com
Quit being a freaking amateur. They are not going to give those people over there anything infastructure wise to work with. We are out of there. That has been the mode of operations for ever. You should look at the mountain of military vehicles that was dumped in the ocean post WW2.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-17-2019, 8:00 AM Reply   
On other news. It appears that Turkey is not only invading Syria. They are attacking Kentucky as well.....

ABC News Footage Of "Slaughter In Syria" Is Actually Footage From A Kentucky Gun Range

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...gun_range.html
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-17-2019, 8:07 AM Reply   
Sounds like the democrat Newsom out democrated the democrats.

Governor Newsom signed Executive Order N-19-19 September 20, directing the already controversial gas tax money away from fixing local highways in favor of rail projects.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...after_all.html

I thought democrats weren't for illegals either:

California's Gov. Gavin Newsom signs law to put illegals on state boards

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...te_boards.html
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-17-2019, 8:38 AM Reply   
Quote:

I feel lovely, thank you. I hope he charges extra to make up for the over charging in Minnesota for his rally last week.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-17-2019, 8:46 AM Reply   
I absolutely LOVE how Trump keeps feeding libtards a constant supply of new things to wad up and cram up their heinies. The 2020 election will be the perfect exclamation point after a huge “F-you” to libtards across this country.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-17-2019, 9:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I absolutely LOVE how Trump keeps feeding libtards a constant supply of new things to wad up and cram up their heinies. The 2020 election will be the perfect exclamation point after a huge “F-you” to libtards across this country.
Sadly you might be right. The cycle seems to be Trump does something unethical/illegal/unpresidential, dems get pissed, Rs line up behind him, efforts are stymied, Trump declares victory, Trumpsters say "suck it libtards," repeat.

I mean look at the current Ukraine thing... everyone who has testified appears to be 100% corroborating the whistleblower's account (not to mention Mick Mulveney's comments acknowledging it today), but there are apparently a whole bunch of people out there 100% content to not only let him get away with it, but even back him up.

Hard to imagine anything he could possibly do to lose the support of the base. Certainly running america like his own petty dictatorship only makes them love him more.

I do wonder what the Rs are going to stand for once he's gone and no longer holding the rest of the party hostage with his twitter-gun?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-17-2019, 9:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
I do wonder what the Rs are going to stand for once he's gone and no longer holding the rest of the party hostage with his twitter-gun?
BTW, I think that the dems have had a similar problem in the wake of obama... that folks were behind the man not the party and when the man left, the party had nobody quite ready, aside from Hillary who was so so so fatally flawed.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-17-2019, 9:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Sadly you might be right. The cycle seems to be Trump does something unethical/illegal/unpresidential, dems get pissed, Rs line up behind him, efforts are stymied, Trump declares victory, Trumpsters say "suck it libtards," repeat.

I mean look at the current Ukraine thing... everyone who has testified appears to be 100% corroborating the whistleblower's account (not to mention Mick Mulveney's comments acknowledging it today), but there are apparently a whole bunch of people out there 100% content to not only let him get away with it, but even back him up.

Hard to imagine anything he could possibly do to lose the support of the base. Certainly running america like his own petty dictatorship only makes them love him more.

The "whislteblower" is a setup for starters. The Ukraine thing is not illegal so there is that. All the democrats are doing is holding secret witness testamonies and leaking the parts they think helps their agenda. Nothing looks like a kangaroo court more than that kind of action. It is only done for their base. Heck from the first month of his presidency the democrats have said the only way to beat Trump is to impeach him. I am not sure what that even means because impeachment means nothing. Last couple of impeachments the party that did the impeaching paid dearly and with them saying that right off the bat before Trump even had done anything with his job...... well, it kind of looks like they were looking for a crime. The American public hates a rat and the democrats are acting the part from day one.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-17-2019, 9:35 AM Reply   
Quote:

I wish he did not have Twitter. Worst idea of all time. If he simply did like Reagan did and hold national broadcasts where he talked to the people directly. Maybe it is effective because he knows hollywood. All press is good press I guess as long as you are holding onto the news cycle. I am not a fan, but I love his policies and his ability to fight for us.

We have to see if Pence has it in him. Bush 1 was not a good public leader either and it got him 1 term. Of course that took Clinton convincing Perot to day in the race to pull votes from Bush. Repuclicans remember that lesson well. Screw idealism. A third party vote is a democrat vote.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-17-2019, 9:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
. A third party vote is a democrat vote.

But see Ralph Nader. https://www.google.com/amp/www.realc...30715.amp.html
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-17-2019, 10:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
The "whislteblower" is a setup for starters. The Ukraine thing is not illegal so there is that. All the democrats are doing is holding secret witness testamonies and leaking the parts they think helps their agenda. Nothing looks like a kangaroo court more than that kind of action. It is only done for their base. Heck from the first month of his presidency the democrats have said the only way to beat Trump is to impeach him. I am not sure what that even means because impeachment means nothing. Last couple of impeachments the party that did the impeaching paid dearly and with them saying that right off the bat before Trump even had done anything with his job...... well, it kind of looks like they were looking for a crime. The American public hates a rat and the democrats are acting the part from day one.

Good, right, moral, presidential?

Impeachment isn’t about laws it’s a political failsafe built into the constitution. It’s a political nuclear option.

I really am interested tho to hear about how it would’ve been hypothetically OK for carter to confer with the Russians for dirt on Reagan or for Clinton to call China for dirt on Bob Dole (I know, I know, there isn’t any) or for Obama to look for foreign assistance to defeat Romney.

Using our state department to further the President’s PERSONAL political ends is quite unsavory. Using a TV lawyer to do it in the shadows even more so.

But his undeniable superpower is to somehow convince you that this is part of having your back and sticking it to the libs.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-17-2019, 10:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Exactly. I guess the only question I would have about the Nader vote is those possibly where young people who decided to vote for a green candidate vs not voting which is historically what young people did (not vote).
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-17-2019, 10:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Quit being a freaking amateur. They are not going to give those people over there anything infastructure wise to work with. We are out of there. That has been the mode of operations for ever. You should look at the mountain of military vehicles that was dumped in the ocean post WW2.
Yes im convinced this was a very well thought out and executed plan. On the other hand, since trump made the decision and acted on his own, impulsively and against the better judgement of virtually everyone in US government, I think it was just another Amateur hour F-up.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-17-2019, 10:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Good, right, moral, presidential?

Impeachment isn’t about laws it’s a political failsafe built into the constitution. It’s a political nuclear option.

I really am interested tho to hear about how it would’ve been hypothetically OK for carter to confer with the Russians for dirt on Reagan or for Clinton to call China for dirt on Bob Dole (I know, I know, there isn’t any) or for Obama to look for foreign assistance to defeat Romney.

Using our state department to further the President’s PERSONAL political ends is quite unsavory. Using a TV lawyer to do it in the shadows even more so.

But his undeniable superpower is to somehow convince you that this is part of having your back and sticking it to the libs.
You mean like this? Your party already won that race by almost 4 decades.

Ted Kennedy's Soviet Gambit

https://www.forbes.com/2009/08/27/te...l#77ad8d00359a

"On 9-10 May of this year," the May 14 memorandum explained, "Sen. Edward Kennedy's close friend and trusted confidant [John] Tunney was in Moscow." (Tunney was Kennedy's law school roommate and a former Democratic senator from California.) "The senator charged Tunney to convey the following message, through confidential contacts, to the General Secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, Y. Andropov."

Kennedy's message was simple. He proposed an unabashed quid pro quo. Kennedy would lend Andropov a hand in dealing with President Reagan. In return, the Soviet leader would lend the Democratic Party a hand in challenging Reagan in the 1984 presidential election. "The only real potential threats to Reagan are problems of war and peace and Soviet-American relations," the memorandum stated. "These issues, according to the senator, will without a doubt become the most important of the election campaign."

Then if you want you can throw in the Hillary and the democrats using foreign operatives to dig up dirt on Trump and then use it as a document to get FISA warrants. Used it to investigate Trump and his family for 2.5 years. Of course we don't want to use that as an example of the democrats using foreign people to do such things.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-17-2019, 10:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yes im convinced this was a very well thought out and executed plan. On the other hand, since trump made the decision and acted on his own, impulsively and against the better judgement of virtually everyone in US government, I think it was just another Amateur hour F-up.
Is it a screw up when he literally campaigned to stop having American troops in the middle east. Should he set up a fight with our big time ally in Turkey? You know we have nukes in Turkey don't you? It was in the paper just this week. You democrats complained for ever that we are being used as the worlds police and that we needed to get out. Even your hero AOC campaigned for her election to get all US troops out of the middle east. Now he does it and you democrats are pro-war and are for spitting in the eye of one of our originally NATO allies. BTW, We just secured a seize fire to allow the Kurds (if you even know which of the many varieties there are) to get out of the zone.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-17-2019, 10:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Also, it is planned out and executed. The military has plans and plans for those plans. They sit around and think and plan how to attack and defend all parts of the world.

How do you feel about ABC reporting that Turkey attacked Kentucky? And you wonder why no one trusts the democrat media.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-17-2019, 10:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
In the USA it is not legal for any candidate to ask for assistance from a foreign government in a US election. Further to involve the State Dept, ambassadors, and several other appointees by trump is also illegal. You cant use the govt as your personal campaign aids, especially in illegal aid. It is also illegal to extort the Ukraine govt by withholding funds congress has designated to them. When you take control of that money away from the govt employees responsible to make disbursements and put your political appointee in charge to hold up that funding its also illegal. You know what sounds "kangaroo"? When the president sends his personal atty to foreign country to negotiate creating a shadow diplomacy of the US?!?!

anything else you feel like making crap up about?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-17-2019, 10:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Also, it is planned out and executed. The military has plans and plans for those plans. They sit around and think and plan how to attack and defend all parts of the world.

How do you feel about ABC reporting that Turkey attacked Kentucky? And you wonder why no one trusts the democrat media.
dude, nothing was "planned" out. The military was blindsided by this. The Grifter surprised ALL his generals, state Dept people, Advisors...everyone. He went against the advice of ALL career military advisors. Funny Your boy Lindsey Graham, trump lapboi, has been quite vocal in this. He had a phone call with Turkish president and was talked into it. Outmaneuvered again. The guy who wrote the Book Art of the Deal said trump is the worst negotiator, very weak and simple minded.
Why do you make crap up trying to defend this BS?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-17-2019, 11:04 AM Reply   
Did you see his letter to Erdogan. Hilarious. While the righties are laughing at the libs, the whole world is laughing that America elected this bellend.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-17-2019, 11:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Did you see his letter to Erdogan. Hilarious. While the righties are laughing at the libs, the whole world is laughing that America elected this bellend.
Funny, we just sent over the VP and company and got them to agree with a halt to operations. Your only laughing because you are angry that you may have to finally pay up.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-17-2019, 11:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
You mean like this? Your party already won that race by almost 4 decades.

Ted Kennedy's Soviet Gambit

https://www.forbes.com/2009/08/27/te...l#77ad8d00359a

"On 9-10 May of this year," the May 14 memorandum explained, "Sen. Edward Kennedy's close friend and trusted confidant [John] Tunney was in Moscow." (Tunney was Kennedy's law school roommate and a former Democratic senator from California.) "The senator charged Tunney to convey the following message, through confidential contacts, to the General Secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, Y. Andropov."

Kennedy's message was simple. He proposed an unabashed quid pro quo. Kennedy would lend Andropov a hand in dealing with President Reagan. In return, the Soviet leader would lend the Democratic Party a hand in challenging Reagan in the 1984 presidential election. "The only real potential threats to Reagan are problems of war and peace and Soviet-American relations," the memorandum stated. "These issues, according to the senator, will without a doubt become the most important of the election campaign."

Then if you want you can throw in the Hillary and the democrats using foreign operatives to dig up dirt on Trump and then use it as a document to get FISA warrants. Used it to investigate Trump and his family for 2.5 years. Of course we don't want to use that as an example of the democrats using foreign people to do such things.
My bad I must've rip van winkled. Was Teddy Kennedy President in the 80s?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-17-2019, 11:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
In the USA it is not legal for any candidate to ask for assistance from a foreign government in a US election. Further to involve the State Dept, ambassadors, and several other appointees by trump is also illegal. You cant use the govt as your personal campaign aids, especially in illegal aid. It is also illegal to extort the Ukraine govt by withholding funds congress has designated to them. When you take control of that money away from the govt employees responsible to make disbursements and put your political appointee in charge to hold up that funding its also illegal. You know what sounds "kangaroo"? When the president sends his personal atty to foreign country to negotiate creating a shadow diplomacy of the US?!?!

You mean like Biden did?

President is in charge of foreign policy. You can't change that.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-17-2019, 11:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Exactly. I guess the only question I would have about the Nader vote is those possibly where young people who decided to vote for a green candidate vs not voting which is historically what young people did (not vote).
Read the article.... they've "accounted for" those who wouldn't have voted. Short answer even taking all of that into account Gore probably would've won Florida.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-17-2019, 11:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
President uses foreign policy for personal gain... can change that.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-17-2019, 11:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Funny, we just sent over the VP and company and got them to agree with a halt to operations. Your only laughing because you are angry that you may have to finally pay up.
Hasn't Turkey already accomplished the mission tho? I mean it's pretty easy to cease fire at that point, no?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-17-2019, 11:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
My bad I must've rip van winkled. Was Teddy Kennedy President in the 80s?
He was one of the biggest leaders in congress and the democrat party. His brother was the president and his other brother was the attorney general. He was the 2nd most senior Senator and the 3rd longest serving ever.

I just pointed out where you democrats lobbied a foreign country. I just showed you 2 of them. One of them was we were in a literal cold war with them and have fought several proxy wars with them where out people died fighting them.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-17-2019, 11:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
President uses foreign policy for personal gain... can change that.
Your label. Your label does not change the truth but sure wants people to take out their anger on democrats. Keep up the kangaroo court. Secret witnesses and leaked testamony. Can't want for the elections.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-17-2019, 11:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
dude, nothing was "planned" out. The military was blindsided by this. The Grifter surprised ALL his generals, state Dept people, Advisors...everyone. He went against the advice of ALL career military advisors. Funny Your boy Lindsey Graham, trump lapboi, has been quite vocal in this. He had a phone call with Turkish president and was talked into it. Outmaneuvered again. The guy who wrote the Book Art of the Deal said trump is the worst negotiator, very weak and simple minded.
Why do you make crap up trying to defend this BS?
So basically he took the advice of the democrats and got the troops out? Now you are mad. So Graham is mad. Can't please everyone. Why aren't Europe's troops in there? '

The military was not blindsided. They already had a plan. that was your assertion that they did not. If they did not have a plan, then the military failed.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-17-2019, 11:27 AM Reply   
Quote:

What is being made up is your yet again phoney witch hunt that is made up to try and perform damage control when Barr starts arresting democrats for doing just what you said.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-17-2019, 11:28 AM Reply   
Last one -- Re the kurds:

The result is the correct one. Turkey is a NATO member, the Kurds are a people without a country. They really don't provide any strategic benefit to us. When Obama put troops on the ground in Syria it was a short term operation. The mission has been accomplished, with the aid of the enemy of our enemy (the Kurds). We didn't go into Syria to create an independent Kurdistan and that's not our fight. We aren't going to war with a NATO member, and certainly not over a local matter.

So I think we have gotten to the right result, but in the most hamfisted amateur way ever. And you know what? Trump lovers LOVE that! They love that he sends an ignorant sounding letter. They love that he insults the Pentagon. They love that he sticks to his "plan" no matter what Lyndsey Graham and Mitch McConnell say. And they oh so love love love that the pansies on MSNBC have their panties in a bind over this.

Does this hurt the USA's standing on the world stage? Probably not -- Trump is totally in character here. This really is a wag the dog moment to distract from the absolute catastrophe of everyone called to testify before the impeachment committees throwing Trump under the bus.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-17-2019, 11:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
He was one of the biggest leaders in congress and the democrat party. His brother was the president and his other brother was the attorney general. He was the 2nd most senior Senator and the 3rd longest serving ever.

I just pointed out where you democrats lobbied a foreign country. I just showed you 2 of them. One of them was we were in a literal cold war with them and have fought several proxy wars with them where out people died fighting them.
So I'm trying to follow along, are you condemning or condoning the practice?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-17-2019, 11:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
You mean like Biden did?

What did Biden do?
Of course he is in charge of foreign policy, He still cant blackmail Foreign countries for election assistance. Cant have State dept, appointees, ambassadors or your personal atty run a shadow govt for you behind the back of americans

Last edited by 95sn; 10-17-2019 at 11:35 AM. Reason: addition
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-17-2019, 11:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hasn't Turkey already accomplished the mission tho? I mean it's pretty easy to cease fire at that point, no?
No they did not. They are only trying to create a 10 mile safe zone. Not the big invasion you guys want to make it out to be. The Kurds (for which you guys have zero idea what that actually means) are to pull back from that zone. Pull back and pull our troops and it is a done deal. If it only took a few days to do the bidding then it much not have been that big of a deal.

Besides, apparently the Turks had enough time to invade Kentucky so we needed those troops home defending us.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-17-2019, 11:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
No they did not. They are only trying to create a 10 mile safe zone.
but they have or haven't accomplished this?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-17-2019, 11:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
What did Biden do?
He threatened to withhold a billion dollars in aid if they did not fire the prosecutor that was investigating his sons company. That money was voted on by the people remember. Biden had no reason to threaten to withhold that money for any reason according to you. Especially to fire a person in another countries government. That is none of Biden's business and was not part of the deal when the money was appropriated by congress.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-17-2019, 11:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
What is being made up is your yet again phoney witch hunt that is made up to try and perform damage control when Barr starts arresting democrats for doing just what you said.
I don't understand a word you write, WTF you trying to say?
Good chance Barr ends up the same place Nixons AG ended up.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-17-2019, 11:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
but they have or haven't accomplished this?
You are saying they did it already. I am seeing that they did not accomplish it. The halt in operations is to allow the Kurds to move out of the area (again, you guys have yet to define what the Kurds actually mean during your fake worry for them). Did you care when the US screwed the Kurds in Iraq (again which version) when the US set them up to overthrow Saddam and we backed away?

You do realize that the Kurds make up 15% to 20% of Turkey's population. At least their version of Kurds. While they were not well liked in Turkey, things really turned for the worst when they held a coup against the Turkish government. They banned all things Kurd after that.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-17-2019, 11:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
So basically he took the advice of the democrats and got the troops out? Now you are mad. So Graham is mad. Can't please everyone. Why aren't Europe's troops in there? '

The military was not blindsided. They already had a plan. that was your assertion that they did not. If they did not have a plan, then the military failed.
Right, the military wasn't blindsided. You lie as much as trump.
https://www.politico.com/news/2019/1...leaders-037958
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-17-2019, 11:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
You are saying they did it already. I am seeing that they did not accomplish it. The halt in operations is to allow the Kurds to move out of the area (again, you guys have yet to define what the Kurds actually mean during your fake worry for them). Did you care when the US screwed the Kurds in Iraq (again which version) when the US set them up to overthrow Saddam and we backed away?

You do realize that the Kurds make up 15% to 20% of Turkey's population. At least their version of Kurds. While they were not well liked in Turkey, things really turned for the worst when they held a coup against the Turkish government. They banned all things Kurd after that.
Delta, I'm agreeing with the result. This is a local matter for Turkey to work out. Look a few posts up.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-17-2019, 11:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
I don't understand a word you write, WTF you trying to say?
Good chance Barr ends up the same place Nixons AG ended up.
The Democrats are pretty transparent in their treason. Using a ex foreign spy to dig up dirt on a president. Using it to illegally get FISA warrants. The American people saw it play out in full glory with the Mueller report. Now they are holding secret interviews with only the democrats interviewing all while leaking testamony that tells the story they want. All these happening when the AG said they were about ready to release their report (only to expand the investigation into Ukraine). Take that with every democrat going on record within a month of Trump taking office that they were going to impeach him? How do you go on record that soon with that kind of claim when the man did not even barely take office?

Trust me, we see what the democrats are doing. I am surprised you are still on this train after being made a fool for 2.5 years straight with the Mueller report.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-17-2019, 11:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Delta, I'm agreeing with the result. This is a local matter for Turkey to work out. Look a few posts up.
fair enough.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-17-2019, 11:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Right, the military wasn't blindsided. You lie as much as trump.
https://www.politico.com/news/2019/1...leaders-037958
You realize that "National Security Leaders" are political appointees and not the professional military. For someone who claims to be a political novice, you certain come with strong takes that get you zero credibility. The professional military already has plans for all possibly outcomes. Thus, the plan was to bomb the base when we left. Sure Trumps decision may have been a surprise to the politicians. The military just needed the command.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-17-2019, 11:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
No they did not. They are only trying to create a 10 mile safe zone. Not the big invasion you guys want to make it out to be. The Kurds (for which you guys have zero idea what that actually means) are to pull back from that zone. Pull back and pull our troops and it is a done deal. If it only took a few days to do the bidding then it much not have been that big of a deal.

Besides, apparently the Turks had enough time to invade Kentucky so we needed those troops home defending us.
Turks blew thru the 20 mile zone by day 3. They wont stop. I know the kurds fought with the US to stop ISIS. In fact they were the ones doing all the fighting for at least the last 5 yearts or so. I know they paid the price losing close to 11000 troops fighting for US. I think the US lost what 6 soldiers? Then trump green lite the slaughter. So Delta, What is the military "plan" to get the thousands of ISUS fighters that trump sprung out of the Kurdish prisons?
BTW, troops are not coming home. Trump is adding more troops and redeploying in the middle east.
https://reason.com/2019/10/11/bringi...e-middle-east/
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-17-2019, 12:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Turks blew thru the 20 mile zone by day 3. They wont stop. I know the kurds fought with the US to stop ISIS. In fact they were the ones doing all the fighting for at least the last 5 yearts or so. I know they paid the price losing close to 11000 troops fighting for US. I think the US lost what 6 soldiers? Then trump green lite the slaughter. So Delta, What is the military "plan" to get the thousands of ISUS fighters that trump sprung out of the Kurdish prisons?
BTW, troops are not coming home. Trump is adding more troops and redeploying in the middle east.
If they lost that many people fighting ISIS, they did not do it for us. Like you guys loved to say, ISIS and even the muslims over there were never a threat to the US so that is the reason you democrats said we should have never been there in the first place (of course that is after you democrats where on record prior to Bush being elected giving all the reasons on why we should have been over there).

ISIS was a threat to all people living in all those countries. Make no mistake about it. We helped them more than they helped us.

Can you tell me about these Kurdish prisons? Considering the "Kurds" do not actually have a country and are a conglomerate of Kurdish peoples however make up the populations of Iraq, Iran, Syria, Turkey and minor amount in a couple other countries.

Here is the list of Kurdish Tribes. Can you explain to me which of these Tribes are the ones impacted?

Iraq

The following are tribes from the autonomous region of Iraq known as Iraqi Kurdistan:

Barzani
Talabani
Berwari
Goran
Bradost
Hormziar
Rawanduz
Hesenan
Doski
Saleyi
Balak
Surchi
Bilbas
Herki
Galbaghi
Nanakali
Gewirk
Rekani
Niheli
Sian
Mizuri
Nerweyi
Galaly
Zebari
Berzinji
Gargaree
Shekhky
Sheikhani
Hamawend
Shekhbezeny
Rozhbayani
Daloyi
Guli
Sindi
Bindyan
Gergery
Zangana
Sulevani
Goyi
Jaff
Brifki
Dizai
Jebbari
Zerary
Khailany
Dlo
Bajalan
Laylani
Zenda
Sherafbeyani
Khoshnaw
Beyzade/Bagzada
Piran
Sarraj
Miran
Kucher
Musrash
Gailany
Goyan
Ako
Ismail Uzairi
Manmi
Sheikh Mamundy
Qarachatani
Zaxoyi

Republic of Azerbaijan

The following are tribes from the Kurdistan-area now within the Republic of Azerbaijan:

Sheylanli tribe

Syria

Hesenan
Bêdaran

Iran

The following are Kurdish tribes from various regions of the modern-day Islamic Republic of Iran:

Kalhor
Shikak, inhabiting Somay and Bradost[12]
Milan[12]
Mangur[12]
Herki[12]
Jalali[12]
Mamash[12]
Zarza[12]
Piran[12]
Begzadeh[12]
Haydaran/Heydaran[12]

West Azarbaijan Province

Bradosti tribe
Jalali
Milan
Haydaran
Donboli
Shemski
Korahsuni
Shekak
Herki
Bagzâdah
Zerzâ
Pirân
Pizhdar
Mâmash
Mangur
Mokri
Dehbokri
Gewirk (Gewrek)
Malkari
Suseni
Feizollah beigi
Bariaji
Darî (Dirî)

Kurdistan Province

Doski
Sarshew
Tilakui
Sursuri
Gashki
Bashuki

Kermanshah province

Kalhor
Sanjâbi
Zangana
Guran
Jaff
Bajalan
Qalkhâni
Sharaf bayani

Ilam province

Malekshahi Kurds
Arkawâzi
Badrei (Ali Sherwan)
Khezel
Kalhor (Eyvani)
Deh Balai
Pirani (Abdanan and Pahleh)
Naserali (Abdanan)
Mamus (Abdanan)
Maspi (Abdanan)
Zargush (Abdanan)

Luristan province

Biranavand
Dilfan
Kakavand
Jalilavand

Mazandaran province

Modânlu
Khâjevand
Abdul Maleki

Gilan province

Amârlu
Risvand

Former or multi-national provinces
Khorasan province

The following are tribes from Kurdish provinces that either no longer exist or exist across the borders of multiple modern countries, or both:

Zaferânlu
Shâdlu
Topkânlu
Sewkânlu
Qahramânlu
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-17-2019, 12:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Are those troops being deployed to a war zone or no?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-17-2019, 12:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
He threatened to withhold a billion dollars in aid if they did not fire the prosecutor that was investigating his sons company. That money was voted on by the people remember. Biden had no reason to threaten to withhold that money for any reason according to you. Especially to fire a person in another countries government. That is none of Biden's business and was not part of the deal when the money was appropriated by congress.
I think you are paying too much attn to debunked conspiracy theories, or FAUX. Biden was acting in the interest of the US at the request of the president, the EU and world monetary fund leaders and more. The group wanted the prosecutor fired because he was not prosecuting corruption. Look it up.
Trump was acting in the interest of the trump reelection campaign. 100% different.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-17-2019, 12:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Basically you are saying that Turkey has in fact invaded Syria considering the Kurds have no country and are in fact citizens of all those other countries involved. Isn't this a Syrian issue if Turkey has invaded 20 miles into Syria? Aren't the Syrians still involved with the Russians so Trump just let a NATO ally invade a Russain puppet state? My word. I thought Trump was in bed with the Russians?

Or

Are you saying that Turkey created a 20 mile zone in their own country? You are confusing me.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-17-2019, 12:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
I think you are paying too much attn to debunked conspiracy theories, or FAUX. Biden was acting in the interest of the US at the request of the president, the EU and world monetary fund leaders and more. The group wanted the prosecutor fired because he was not prosecuting corruption. Look it up.
Trump was acting in the interest of the trump reelection campaign. 100% different.
Why would our VP be representing the World Monetary Fund/ the EU and since when has anyone like that been so worried about a single person in a autonomous government before?

Let's go over as to why the sitting US VP is representing the EU's and the World Monetary Funds interests? Shouldn't our leaders be looking out for OUR interests and not that of the world? You seem to be making my case that the democrats are looking out for the world and not the US.

Didn't you just explain to the world that the president (much less a Vice President) holding back money voted on by congress to be a disinfranchising of the American people?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-17-2019, 12:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
We also know about these so called articles about why Biden was worried about firing ONE MAN in a huge government. Hell you and CNN wrote an article or 6 a day for 2.5 years explaining how Trump hired the Russians to game the election. All this was certain to come if and when Mueller was able to tell the truth you all said. He said the truth and Trump did none of that. We literally had an report from ABC showing us the gunning down of the "Kurds" by the Turks when it was a carefully edited live fire night shoot from gun range in kentucky. Now you want me to look up some articles saying Biden only cared about ONE SINGLE MAN in a huge country while holding a billion dollars over a countries head. That same billion that was voted on by the peoples representives?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-17-2019, 12:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
The Democrats are pretty transparent in their treason. Using a ex foreign spy to dig up dirt on a president. Using it to illegally get FISA warrants. The American people saw it play out in full glory with the Mueller report. Now they are holding secret interviews with only the democrats interviewing all while leaking testamony that tells the story they want. All these happening when the AG said they were about ready to release their report (only to expand the investigation into Ukraine). Take that with every democrat going on record within a month of Trump taking office that they were going to impeach him? How do you go on record that soon with that kind of claim when the man did not even barely take office?

Trust me, we see what the democrats are doing. I am surprised you are still on this train after being made a fool for 2.5 years straight with the Mueller report.
A foreign spy? Treason? (do you even know the definition) You mean Steel? The guy from England? Our ally? So you are trying to compare Russia and the UK? You don't know the diff? This is the definition of a false equivalency. The democrats hired the same outfit the republicans were using to get dirt on trump. You keep talking about illegal FISA warrants, the Dossier....WTF. What exactly did the Dems do with all this fantastic illegal info?? How did they attack, weaponize and beat trump with it? If they had all this damning info from the dossier...they never used it during the campaign. The FBI kept secret that trump was under investigation and Comey was on TV several times talking about Clintons investigation.
Where do you get the info that Dems are holding "secret interviews"? WTF dude, republicans are part of the committees that are doing the interviews. They are there and you are lying or parroting your biased and wrong source. The questioning is mostly being done by staff lawyers but dems and repubs are allowed to ask questions. Your info is super flawed. Most of the "leaks" come from team trump. Can you please provide any and all documentation that " every democrat going on record within a month of Trump taking office that they were going to impeach him?"
you are just making up more BS. You are lying in each and every post. Not saying the dems were happy about trump but there is zero chance "everyone"...
The only fool in the mueller report is trump. You may not believe the report... but you have a warped view of the world, history and most people anyway.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-17-2019, 12:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Why would our VP be representing the World Monetary Fund/ the EU and since when has anyone like that been so worried about a single person in a autonomous government before?
When you give someone $1B, you get to put some strings on it. Just like your home mortgage says you will keep your house in good repair. Very common, it's called the golden rule. The guy with the gold makes the rules. In this case, it's known that Ukraine has a prosecutor who routinely brings bogus charges and investigations in order to get paid a bribe to make them go away. We wanted that guy out.

Quote:
Let's go over as to why the sitting US VP is representing the EU's and the World Monetary Funds interests? Shouldn't our leaders be looking out for OUR interests and not that of the world? You seem to be making my case that the democrats are looking out for the world and not the US.
It's not surprising that this would confuse you. In a time long long ago, the government would develop a policy and then elected officials and political appointees would execute on that policy. Just because a policy is good for the EU or IMF doesn't mean it's not good for us too. Time was the professionals at the state department would actually analyze and recommend stuff like that.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-17-2019, 12:37 PM Reply   
Quote:

Didn't you just explain to the world that the president (much less a Vice President) holding back money voted on by congress to be a disinfranchising of the American people?
No, I said a us president cannot blackmail a foreign country for assistance in his campaign. try to keep up.
So, lets go over it.
https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...n-and-ukraine/
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-17-2019, 12:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
A foreign spy? Treason? (do you even know the definition) You mean Steel? The guy from England? Our ally? So you are trying to compare Russia and the UK? You don't know the diff? This is the definition of a false equivalency. The democrats hired the same outfit the republicans were using to get dirt on trump. You keep talking about illegal FISA warrants, the Dossier....WTF. What exactly did the Dems do with all this fantastic illegal info?? How did they attack, weaponize and beat trump with it? If they had all this damning info from the dossier...they never used it during the campaign. The FBI kept secret that trump was under investigation and Comey was on TV several times talking about Clintons investigation.
Where do you get the info that Dems are holding "secret interviews"? WTF dude, republicans are part of the committees that are doing the interviews. They are there and you are lying or parroting your biased and wrong source. The questioning is mostly being done by staff lawyers but dems and repubs are allowed to ask questions. Your info is super flawed. Most of the "leaks" come from team trump. Can you please provide any and all documentation that " every democrat going on record within a month of Trump taking office that they were going to impeach him?"
you are just making up more BS. You are lying in each and every post. Not saying the dems were happy about trump but there is zero chance "everyone"...
The only fool in the mueller report is trump. You may not believe the report... but you have a warped view of the world, history and most people anyway.
And the Republicans dropped it. The democrats picked it up and Steel used Russian and Ukraine sources.

You do know the Russians are our Allies too right? We actually helped them dismantle their nukes. Clinton actually gutted our nuclear fuel industry due to it flooding our markets with their Uranium. The Russians actually are the ones who shot our astronauts into space. We don't do that. We actually rely on them for many things. Not quiet the British friendship but don't discount everything.

Regardless of your classification, you literally just pointed out that asking for FOREIGN influence is just that. Not a discussion of who is friendlier than who. Foreign is just that.

Are you really going to sit here after 2.5 years and try and backtrack that the democrats did not use that research to get an investigation into Trump and Russia? The whole mueller thing is now just a rumor that never happened? The democrats used this foreign created falsehoods (lies) to try and impeach the president and then hopefully get him convicted if true.

Grounds asserted for impeachment have included possible violations of the Foreign Emoluments Clause of the Constitution by accepting payments from foreign dignitaries; alleged collusion with Russia during the campaign for the 2016 United States presidential election; alleged obstruction of justice with respect to investigation of the collusion claim; and accusations of "Associating the Presidency with White Nationalism, Neo-Nazism and Hatred", which formed the basis of a resolution for impeachment brought on December 6, 2017. Since the Republicans controlled both the House and the Senate during 2017 and 2018, the likelihood of impeachment during that period was considered by all to be low.[8][9] A December 2017 resolution of impeachment failed in the House by a 58–364 margin.[10] The Democrats gained control of the House in 2019 and launched multiple investigations into Trump's actions and finances. Speaker Nancy Pelosi initially resisted calls for impeachment. In May 2019 she indicated that Trump's continued actions, which she characterized as obstruction of justice and refusal to honor congressional subpoenas, might make an impeachment inquiry necessary. An increasing number of House Democrats and one Republican were requesting such an inquiry.

Not exactly the first month for a vote. It took almost a year for any vote. In order to get a vote, the democrats talked about it much sooner. That topic just does not pop up the day before. So basically the entire time Trump has been in office, you democrats have talked impeachment. Basically trying to come up with ways to convince the public that if only the democrats can impeach Trump, you can undo the 2016 election. That is basically treason. you used foreign operatives to come up with fake allegations and created a illegally gotten FISA warrants to spy on US Citizens. Sounds Treasonous to me and many Americans. Keep telling yourself that you are only following what you learn bull crap. This was the plan from the beginning and it is transparent as the nose on lying Nancy's face.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-17-2019, 12:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
No, I said a us president cannot blackmail a foreign country for assistance in his campaign. try to keep up.
So, lets go over it.
https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...n-and-ukraine/
Funny. These are your words on this page just today. i will leave these right here:

Quote:
It is also illegal to extort the Ukraine govt by withholding funds congress has designated to them. When you take control of that money away from the govt employees responsible to make disbursements and put your political appointee in charge to hold up that funding its also illegal.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-17-2019, 1:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
When you give someone $1B, you get to put some strings on it. Just like your home mortgage says you will keep your house in good repair. Very common, it's called the golden rule. The guy with the gold makes the rules. In this case, it's known that Ukraine has a prosecutor who routinely brings bogus charges and investigations in order to get paid a bribe to make them go away. We wanted that guy out.

It's not surprising that this would confuse you. In a time long long ago, the government would develop a policy and then elected officials and political appointees would execute on that policy. Just because a policy is good for the EU or IMF doesn't mean it's not good for us too. Time was the professionals at the state department would actually analyze and recommend stuff like that.
Not confusing. I am using 95's arguments. Congress gave them that money and firing a procecutor was not one of those strings. That was Biden's string.

Again, the same people who said the reason for firing this guy also showed us a video from Kentucky saying it was the Turks gunning down Kurds so I believe that further than I can throw you. The whole world leadership does not take that much interest in one guy. Not enough interest to have the VP of the US withhold 1 billion in congressional allocated funds. We could not even get the world to take interest in the fact that Saddam was shooting missiles at our planes and murdering the Kurds in his country. Now you want me to believe that the VP and his coalition of countries took up the ol monetary nuclear bomb to go after a single prosecutor. Not only send someone but send the VP of the USA to deliver this message? Pretty good story.

Which is more believable. The world coalition was after a prosecutor in such a manner that the VP of the US had to fly over or the guy was investigating a company that was giving $50,000 a month to an unqualified son of the VP of the US? Sorry, Occam's razor wins the day.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-17-2019, 1:13 PM Reply   
Whoops. Trump's chief of staff should probably reconsider getting in front of microphones. He just admitted the whole thing, and then ended with "get over it" LOL

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...67e_story.html
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-17-2019, 1:14 PM Reply   
How long till Mulvaney's out? YOURE FIRED
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-17-2019, 1:15 PM Reply   
Also, just for Rod, Ari Fleischer (doesn't get any more republican than that) said
“Holding the G-7 at a Trump property is one of the most foolish, unseemly things the WH could do"
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-17-2019, 1:25 PM Reply   
Quote:

Yes. This is what happens when you go bankrupt like you and yours have. You spent all of your capital on the Russia hoax.

That's karma for the Russia hoax.

As long as it pisses off liberals, it's perfect.

They'll go back to being the way they used to be before Trump. Except they'll be doing it in a MUCH better country. Then we'll be tipping our hats to President Pence.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-17-2019, 1:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Funny. These are your words on this page just today. i will leave these right here:
ill stand by my words.
Quote:
And the Republicans dropped it. The democrats picked it up and Steel used Russian and Ukraine sources.
The Dems, and republicans hired Fusion GPS a US firm. That firm hired Steele a former MI6 agent as his specialty was Russia. Sometimes when you need Russian info, it comes from Russians.

Your boogyman Comey knew trump was subject of investigation, yet never mentioned it to the us public DURING the election. Had no problem outing Clinton. This shows you your conspiracy theory is leaky. The dems and most of the country dont think its ok to use Russian help to get elected. They think its cheating. I agree.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-17-2019, 1:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Also, just for Rod, Ari Fleischer (doesn't get any more republican than that) said
“Holding the G-7 at a Trump property is one of the most foolish, unseemly things the WH could do"
Who cares??? I hope he holds every single meeting and/or function possible at a Trump-owned property just so it pisses off libtards even more.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-17-2019, 1:40 PM Reply   
Is anyone else watching Trumps speech now? Pretty funny. It's like watching the political version of WWE.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-17-2019, 1:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Who cares??? I hope he holds every single meeting and/or function possible at a Trump-owned property just so it pisses off libtards even more.
Riiiiight but you’ve got your panties in a bunch because some idiot intern photoshopped a cup lol
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-17-2019, 1:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Is anyone else watching Trumps speech now? Pretty funny. It's like watching the political version of WWE.
Not quite that classy.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-17-2019, 2:17 PM Reply   
aaaand Rick Perry announces resignation - another fall guy trying to get out from under the Ukraine shadow lol. But I’m sure he’s resigning because there’s no there there
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-17-2019, 8:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
aaaand Rick Perry announces resignation - another fall guy trying to get out from under the Ukraine shadow lol. But I’m sure he’s resigning because there’s no there there
Like sewer rats, you and other libtards just scurry around looking for any morsels you can find.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-18-2019, 1:00 AM Reply   
Lol deflect deflect deflect. The wheels are coming off your boy’s car. And your grandchildren are going to judge you for your disgusting hypocrisy, Mr. Fake Christian
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-18-2019, 2:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Lol deflect deflect deflect. The wheels are coming off your boy’s car. And your grandchildren are going to judge you for your disgusting hypocrisy, Mr. Fake Christian
...said the guy whose party is about to get steam rolled in 2020. Sticks and stones... Your boy just got passed by an extreme leftist, socialist, democrat woman in the polls and she’s gaining momentum. You’re totally screwed. No one, but total libtards agrees with her. Need more proof that your party will suffer permanent damage for their evils? Here’s a little “morsel” for ya.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/marc...lass-tax-hikes
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-18-2019, 4:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
...said the guy whose party is about to get steam rolled in 2020. Sticks and stones... Your boy just got passed by an extreme leftist, socialist, democrat woman in the polls and she’s gaining momentum. You’re totally screwed. No one, but total libtards agrees with her. Need more proof that your party will suffer permanent damage for their evils? Here’s a little “morsel” for ya.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/marc...lass-tax-hikes

Mark not saying that I disagree with you, BUT do try to find a source other than a Fox News talking head’s opinion to support a contention critical of a dem candidate. It’s sort of the same thing as me posting up an MSNBC commentary from Rachel Maddow or Al Sharpton “owning” the President. The speaker may be right, but lacks credibility with the intended audience.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-18-2019, 8:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Mark not saying that I disagree with you, BUT do try to find a source other than a Fox News talking head’s opinion to support a contention critical of a dem candidate. It’s sort of the same thing as me posting up an MSNBC commentary from Rachel Maddow or Al Sharpton “owning” the President. The speaker may be right, but lacks credibility with the intended audience.
Yep. I get that. That’s why I labeled it a “morsel.”