Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 01, 2005

Old     (wakehype)      Join Date: Dec 2002       03-28-2005, 1:25 PM Reply   
Well yesterday I had the first ride of the season. Air temp 75 water temp 62. It was alot of fun. Boardshorts only. It was hard to breath, but once I got up it was all worth it. Sad thing is we discoverd some mold in a portion of the carpet. Owell, it's cleanable. FYI I was at millerton. Started out with a big floaty tail glide, it felt great.

Hope your first of the season is as fun.
Old    lance_ss            03-28-2005, 7:56 PM Reply   
it always takes me awhile to get back into the swing of things..but the first ride of the season is always awesome
Old     (blev2)      Join Date: Sep 2004       03-29-2005, 10:44 AM Reply   
I feel ya we rode for the first time this season last friday.... Air temp 70 water temp 59. It was cold but i would do it again in a heartbeat. happy riding the rest of the year
Old     (wakehype)      Join Date: Dec 2002       03-29-2005, 12:36 PM Reply   
It was awsome. Unfortunatly now I am sick. I guess a couple drinks combined with 62 degree water can mess your system up. However, it was an awsome day. Have a good one. Take care guys
Old     (kstateskier)      Join Date: May 2002       03-29-2005, 12:44 PM Reply   
you couldn't breath in 62 degree water? We call 75/62 late spring here!

Just messing with you. Glad to see everyone is getting back on the water. I'm way late this year, should be on the water all weekend though.
Old     (ripr)      Join Date: Mar 2002       03-29-2005, 12:58 PM Reply   
Looks like I might be on board this evening. Air is almost 70, water is 46.

It'll be cold in the shorty, but worth it I think.
Old     (wakehype)      Join Date: Dec 2002       03-29-2005, 2:12 PM Reply   
Hey Nick, when we first were in the boat we got water temp readings of 59, so I was somewhere between 59-62 degree water. Yeah yeah, maybe im just a panzy :-)
Old     (p_b_parks)      Join Date: Dec 2003       03-29-2005, 6:52 PM Reply   
lucky bastards last weekend was my last day snowboarding!
well i jus gotta wait till the ice thaws and then RIDE!
Old     (wakehype)      Join Date: Dec 2002       04-01-2005, 12:47 PM Reply   
Hey WakeXtreme

Snowboarding is alot of fun. Infact, my buddys are up the hill right now snowboarding (about an hour, hour 15 away), and then they are drivin down the mountain to wakeboard with me in a coule hours Come to cali :-)