Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-04-2022, 9:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Obstruction is a crime in the USA.
If it was a false investigation and there was no crime, what is there to hide. Obviously, he had a lot to hide.
Uh huh. No body is jail from the government deciding you did something wrong and wants to prove it. Now add in the additional complexity of the most powerful political party fabricating evidence and shopping it to the CIA and FBI to frame you. Then the FBI has players that don't like you and then proceed to lie some more to manipulate the court into allowing them to spy on you and everyone around you.

That is exactly what happened. If the democrats did not fabricate all this not a single one of those people would have been in jail for anything. Most of those caught up were for their interactions with the FBI. No fabricated evidence from the democrats then there is no interaction with the FBI to interpreted as obstruction or lying or anything. I can not believe you don't understand this stuff. Then again, I believe you do. You are just a douche.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-04-2022, 10:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Uh huh. No body is jail from the government deciding you did something wrong and wants to prove it. Now add in the additional complexity of the most powerful political party fabricating evidence and shopping it to the CIA and FBI to frame you. Then the FBI has players that don't like you and then proceed to lie some more to manipulate the court into allowing them to spy on you and everyone around you.

That is exactly what happened. If the democrats did not fabricate all this not a single one of those people would have been in jail for anything. Most of those caught up were for their interactions with the FBI. No fabricated evidence from the democrats then there is no interaction with the FBI to interpreted as obstruction or lying or anything. I can not believe you don't understand this stuff. Then again, I believe you do. You are just a douche.
LOL, Delta believes trump. "They spied on me, the biggest political crime in history". You believe fake news from the biggest liar in history. Trump fired Comey to stop the investigation. Trump obstructed the investigation at every turn. "My guy was framed" you believe, youve said it 100 times. The same guy who lied about the election results, his attys being sued for billions by Dominion, losing their license to practice law for their claims w/o merit, he lost 61 out of 62 court cases, not a single recount changed any results, not a single Audit nor Forensic audit turned up ANY fraud. Not a single source can show ANY fraud. Every single US source, US Cyber security said Election fair, Bill Barr, trumps hand picked AG said No Fraud, every state Sec of State and AG said no fraud. Trumps atty, Eastman is pleading the 5th, as in i will admit to a crime if i answer the question. The 1/6 committee says trump and his goons committed a crime. And what do you continue to believe and spew???? Voter fraud by Dems. Tin foil hat Clown show.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       03-04-2022, 10:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
LOL, Delta believes trump. "They spied on me, the biggest political crime in history". You believe fake news from the biggest liar in history. Trump fired Comey to stop the investigation. Trump obstructed the investigation at every turn. "My guy was framed" you believe, youve said it 100 times. The same guy who lied about the election results, his attys being sued for billions by Dominion, losing their license to practice law for their claims w/o merit, he lost 61 out of 62 court cases, not a single recount changed any results, not a single Audit nor Forensic audit turned up ANY fraud. Not a single source can show ANY fraud. Every single US source, US Cyber security said Election fair, Bill Barr, trumps hand picked AG said No Fraud, every state Sec of State and AG said no fraud. Trumps atty, Eastman is pleading the 5th, as in i will admit to a crime if i answer the question. The 1/6 committee says trump and his goons committed a crime. And what do you continue to believe and spew???? Voter fraud by Dems. Tin foil hat Clown show.
Uh. A federal prosecutor just literally indicted people for just that. He literally used those words when describing what they were doing to Trump. Not only that they were spying inside the white house.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-04-2022, 11:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Uh. A federal prosecutor just literally indicted people for just that. He literally used those words when describing what they were doing to Trump. Not only that they were spying inside the white house.
How many times you going to prove me right? Durhams investigation has proven zip. Like I said 5 times already, its a 90 day Max sentence if he could even convict. Now, actual convictions on Stone, manafort....you ignore, even tho they are actual convictions on felonies. Clown show Delta.
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/17/u...dia-trump.html

Like I said you believe 100% conspiracy w/o a shred of being accurate. Everything that has been proven goes against everything you write. Time after time after time. You are fake news.