Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (bking491)      Join Date: Mar 2017       03-20-2017, 11:14 AM Reply   
Im from Pittsburg pa, looking for somewhere on the east coat that does quality custom stereo installs. I wanted to go to hydrotunes in Texas but is just to far to take my boat! If anyone knows anywhere please let me know and share pictures if you have had work done there. I have 2014 Malibu 23lsv, I have exile wake speakers now and switching to rev10s and want sub box build under driver helm and few other things done.
Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       03-20-2017, 4:29 PM Reply   
I'd say Mike's Liquid Audio. He's still far but closer than Texas. http://www.mikesliquidaudio.com/contact.html

He may have someone closer to you he can recommend.
Old     (BurnMac42)      Join Date: May 2015       03-20-2017, 5:22 PM Reply   
x2 on Mike's Liquid Audio!!!!!
Old     (chpthril)      Join Date: Oct 2007       03-20-2017, 5:46 PM Reply   
7 hrs one way would win you the longest drive award by about an hour 45 mins.

On a serious note, have you check ed with Wet Sounds about a referral for a custom install? They may offer up some close shops. Im not sure JonyB is any closer, but I cant recall exactly where he is. Same for AVC marine GA. Not likely any closer, but certainly a quality shop.
Old     (DavidAnalog)      Join Date: Sep 2013       03-21-2017, 5:17 AM Reply   
x3 on Mike's Liquid Audio. And I understand he does mobile installs with a modest service call fee.
Old     (bking491)      Join Date: Mar 2017       03-21-2017, 7:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by chpthril View Post
7 hrs one way would win you the longest drive award by about an hour 45 mins.

On a serious note, have you check ed with Wet Sounds about a referral for a custom install? They may offer up some close shops. Im not sure JonyB is any closer, but I cant recall exactly where he is. Same for AVC marine GA. Not likely any closer, but certainly a quality shop.
I sent wetsounds a message, said they would get right back with me and still haven't herd anything back from them!
Old     (bking491)      Join Date: Mar 2017       03-21-2017, 7:09 AM Reply   
����
Old     (drnate)      Join Date: Jul 2006       03-21-2017, 8:08 AM Reply   
I would just call Wetsounds directly. They are super helpful over there
Old     (jonblarc7)      Join Date: Jul 2006       03-21-2017, 8:40 AM Reply   
JonyB is Kentucky or Illinois really help full guy. I asked him a lot of questions. I have his direct email if you want it.
Old     (bking491)      Join Date: Mar 2017       03-21-2017, 9:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonblarc7 View Post
JonyB is Kentucky or Illinois really help full guy. I asked him a lot of questions. I have his direct email if you want it.
Yea thatd be great thank you
Old     (jonblarc7)      Join Date: Jul 2006       03-21-2017, 1:19 PM Reply   
Sent you a PM with Email and phone numbers for him and his shop.

And it's Paducah, Kentucky
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       03-22-2017, 1:53 PM Reply   
i will personally vouch for Mike, i moved to Sc from PGH 5 years ago, had him tear out my mess in my boat i brought, fix it, then i bought a new boat, he did it all, amazing, work, straight up amazing guy, trustworthy and honest. He does everything to make your system rock and the installation and any custom work is top notch,. email me, i can send pics. Its worth the drive. don't hesitate one second, you will not find anyone in PGH that does the level of work and he will not mislead you. hope this helps
Old     (jonyb)      Join Date: Nov 2008       03-22-2017, 10:06 PM Reply   
Thanks for all the referrals guys, I really appreciate it! That said, most guys recommended in this thread are a good choice as well.

Brian, I'd be glad to help out. We actually have a 21lsv in the shop right now getting all the same stuff. 4 rev10s, sinister amps, revo in boats, and a xxx sub. Among a few other boats. This lsv is from Mt Juliet TN, about 3 hours away. Came in with a screw in the tire and we've handled that repair before we started our job.

My page is www.proinstallzmobilemarine.com, and we also have an active Facebook page if you'd like to follow along.

I'd be glad to help with delivery. My shopkeepers insurance covers transport, and we help with delivery quite a bit.

My numbers are on the Web page, call anytime.

If you choose someone closer, just check their history. Make sure they can do what you need and they're reputable.