Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (inspectorscott)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-21-2009, 3:39 PM Reply   
Well it seems as though the old crew has moved on to responsible things like school and work. So, I would like to get out a few more times on the lake this year in the evenings after 4 PM and weekends before we hit the 400' and 5 MPH. After that I may be interested in hitting the river on the weekends. I have an 05 22v Tige' 2200lbs of ballast, stereo, good rope. All I ask is that you pitch in for gas and wipe down the boat. I promise to not ask you to wax the boat. Meet at Safeway-launch at Brown's. Any takers?
Old     (ldebbold)      Join Date: Jun 2006       09-21-2009, 5:02 PM Reply   
Hey Scott, I'm a couple of hours away but my crew all just left for school so I'm in the same predicament. I could possibly do Friday this week or Saturday depending on what time. About me: The good; I've got cash for gas and drinks. I can drive the boat, can listen to any type of music at reasonable or unreasonable volumes, and love riding and watching others ride. The bad; I'm old, I fall a lot, and I'm not a very accomplished rider (yet) and the ugly; back to my riding again. So if that works for you let me know. PM me, I'm more likely to see it.
Old     (technarider)      Join Date: Jun 2006       09-21-2009, 5:14 PM Reply   
Scott i would be happy to jump on and get out a few more times this year..

I'm always good for gas and whatever else is needed... and i have a friend that could come too...

Weekdays my schedule is weird, but with a day or two notice i can try to work things to make the lake

weekends are always open
Old     (davidr)      Join Date: May 2007       09-21-2009, 5:27 PM Reply   
Scott, I would be driving from truckee, not to bad. Good for gas, drivn dubs, all the normal stuff. Don't check my email all the time, I'll try to check a bit more often. thanks
Old     (nmcjr)      Join Date: Aug 2009       09-21-2009, 7:40 PM Reply   
Hey Scott, PM your way with my contact info. I'm always down with meeting new riders. I usually do Folsom on weekday evenings or mornings, and try to hit the river or delta on weekends, sometimes Folsom. I am planning to go year-round this year--drysuit is in the mail, literally! Happy to pull or be third, 02 XStar(like X1)
Old     (jayson_49)      Join Date: May 2007       09-22-2009, 12:06 AM Reply   
hey whattup scott? Hit me up as well if you need a third, etc. My regular crew isn't available as much also.. a set or two after work would be dope!! PM sent w/ info
Old     (d36yzrider)      Join Date: Aug 2007       09-22-2009, 7:47 AM Reply   
Hey scott im in roseville and im down to ride im always down to pitch in for gas havent been to folsom much this year but let me know when u ride
Old     (sherman)      Join Date: Feb 2002       09-22-2009, 5:44 PM Reply   
I'm looking for a new crew to ride with. I'm good for gas, cleanup, driving, launching.
Old     (adambarry)      Join Date: Sep 2008       09-24-2009, 3:07 PM Reply   
Hey hit me up as well if its not too full already, Im down everyday after 1!
Old     (inspectorscott)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-25-2009, 8:18 AM Reply   
If I have not PM'ed everyone back yet my apologizes. I have not had a chance to get everyone's numbers in my phone. This has been a busy week. I am planning on going out this evening. Because of the much earlier sunset, there is only room for two tonight so everyone gets at least one hopefully two sets in. First two to PM me get the slots. Time is tentative at 5 PM No flakers.

Scott