Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 07, 2006

Old     (forwaken)      Join Date: Jan 2003       10-13-2006, 6:10 PM Reply   
Thanks to all those that made the trip what it was and the best yet. Here's to looking at next year, where we will try to out do ourselves.

Chad

Sorry for some of the crappy quality, it wasn't that easy re-sizing pics from 3 different camera's all with different settings.....

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (forwaken)      Join Date: Jan 2003       10-13-2006, 6:16 PM Reply   
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (shutupandboard)      Join Date: Aug 2002       10-13-2006, 6:20 PM Reply   
Nice pics dude! Looks like you had fun!!
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       10-13-2006, 6:28 PM Reply   
Hey was this last week? What were the water temps? Looks like everyone was trunkin it?
Old     (gherk)      Join Date: Aug 2001       10-13-2006, 6:30 PM Reply   
Chad you suck at resizing photos. Holla and I'll give you some help next time.
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       10-13-2006, 7:15 PM Reply   
Just real quick.....Uh Tanner need a drink??? Pie eyed for sure...I look like special ed but hey I'm an old bastage.....Great times great memories and yeah Chad you do suck at resizing pictures.
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       10-13-2006, 7:49 PM Reply   
Wow!! What a great freakin' time. this is the girl in the Boston cap... how do I get a hook up with the chick in the red Bikini? Just kidding, I know the deal... Good job Chad, I think we were all waiting for some pics, now we got our fix. You guys will have all of my pics and video tomorrow. See ya!!
Old     (forwaken)      Join Date: Jan 2003       10-13-2006, 10:26 PM Reply   
Paul, I am using the program you gave me, so who is the idiot now.... lol.

The reason they are so grainy is the ones I started out with were grainy and you know that......
Old     (forwaken)      Join Date: Jan 2003       10-13-2006, 10:30 PM Reply   
Daniel,

No two weeks ago. and the water was more than nice. If my wife gets in the water then you know it really not that cold.
Old     (forwaken)      Join Date: Jan 2003       10-13-2006, 10:32 PM Reply   
Yeah Jules, you pay up on your end of the deal and I'll pay up on mine, (as long as I get to watch of course). I have my eye on that new Malibu anyways.......
Old     (rnthatrides)      Join Date: Oct 2005       10-13-2006, 10:50 PM Reply   
I agree it is nice to see some pics. It brings back a lot of the laughs we had. Wow there really are not that many pics of me where I am wearing clothes.

Julia, the whole weekend you kept telling me no and now you want to. lol. You heard from the others how goooood I am and now you want me.

Saturday night Chad, Daniell, and Squid want to take turns pulling the staples out of my head. I am not sure this sounds like a lot of fun because they hurt going in.

To all my girls can not wait to party with you again. I had fun. Thanks
Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-13-2006, 11:02 PM Reply   
Maybe if I am good you guys will let me come next year. Wish you would of had room for me to go I would of loved to go. Looks like you guys had a killer time. Are we having a staple removal bbq? Well you and Chad have paided your dues to ride the mudhole now.
Old     (midwesty)      Join Date: Aug 2003       10-14-2006, 1:35 AM Reply   
i like this trip alot better then the ...light to no drinking Powell trip that went on... bet that was fun!!
Old     (bennygoodx)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-14-2006, 9:40 AM Reply   
WOW. What a great trip. Thanks for sharing!
Old     (duffy)      Join Date: Feb 2006       10-14-2006, 11:05 AM Reply   
Very nice pics bro. I love to see that kind of fun thats what life's all about.
Old     (macrogpx2)      Join Date: Dec 2005       10-14-2006, 11:28 AM Reply   
so other people have seen swimming deer at shasta too. Crazy... sorry for the thread jack

Upload
Old     (firemedic)      Join Date: Jul 2006       10-14-2006, 12:56 PM Reply   
Looks like you guys had an awesome time. Looks like the deer hunting isn't bad too!
Old     (alliecat0223)      Join Date: Oct 2006       10-14-2006, 1:06 PM Reply   
Looks like you all had a great time. The weather and water looked awsome. Thanks for sharing your pics.
Old     (forwaken)      Join Date: Jan 2003       10-14-2006, 1:11 PM Reply   
Allie are you the one that e-mailed me? You are more than welcome to come out with us if you are ever in the area. All of us are always up for meeting new people..... Just drop me an e-mail...
Old     (forwaken)      Join Date: Jan 2003       10-14-2006, 3:45 PM Reply   
Squid I'm going to kick your little a**. You know we had room. Everyone had a bed and nobody slept outside except tanner because he wanted to. Don't say you wanted to go because it was obvious you didn't. We made the invite list smaller this year just so people wouldn't complain and now you pull this. Squid, your frustrate me. Your lease is over on the Watson. Your going to have to make it up mr pro form or you don't get an invite next year. ;)

Paul
Old     (evil0ne)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-14-2006, 4:46 PM Reply   
that's a pretty sick houseboat.
Old     (migitty)      Join Date: Aug 2001       10-14-2006, 5:19 PM Reply   
Great pictures! What area of the lake were you in?
Old     (gherk)      Join Date: Aug 2001       10-14-2006, 6:14 PM Reply   
Pit Arm.
Old     (rnthatrides)      Join Date: Oct 2005       10-14-2006, 7:08 PM Reply   
Hey were are all my girls? Can't keep your mouths closed or your clothes on during the trip but not that we got our own thread a hush falls over the crowd.
Old    walt            10-14-2006, 7:18 PM Reply   

quote:

Julia, the whole weekend you kept telling me no and now you want to. lol. You heard from the others how goooood I am and now you want me.

That sounds intriguing.
Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-14-2006, 7:26 PM Reply   
haha I knew that would get ya chad. Next year we will be there for sure.
Old     (mac_attack)      Join Date: Oct 2003       10-14-2006, 8:11 PM Reply   
I'm so envious!! Boats, babes, friends!! What more could you ask for???

Those tube things look pretty crazy!! Never seen those before.
Old     (madchild1)      Join Date: Mar 2005       10-14-2006, 8:38 PM Reply   
what boat is throwing the wake in that pic of the no binding ride? it looks freakin sweet! and like it'll boot you to the heavens!
Old     (migitty)      Join Date: Aug 2001       10-14-2006, 8:51 PM Reply   
Nice pictures. What area of the lake were you in?

(Message edited by migitty on October 14, 2006)
Old     (forwaken)      Join Date: Jan 2003       10-15-2006, 8:34 AM Reply   
Matt-
Like Paul said, it was the pit arm.

Mad Child-
That was my VLX, it was kickin that weekend as long as we had a ton of people in it.

Mac-
yeah we seen those guys I think it was Saturday morning. They looked like they would wear you the hell out though. They kept flying out of em and skipping across the lake. It was some funny stuff.

Walt-
It IS intriguing to all of us let me tell you. hahahah
Old     (migitty)      Join Date: Aug 2001       10-15-2006, 10:39 AM Reply   
Oops, I missed Paul's response. Looks epic up there. How far past Jones Valley were you? I'm hoping to get one more trip in before I call the year done.
Old     (forwaken)      Join Date: Jan 2003       10-15-2006, 11:01 AM Reply   
The house boat was docked a little past Jones Valley, but not too far. We rode all the way to the no ski/wake zone.
Old     (kimmy)      Join Date: Aug 2001       10-15-2006, 8:45 PM Reply   
You rented from my resort, wish I knew ahead of time. Hope they treated you well there. Did you stay down the Pit arm the whole time? There are alot of great coves down the Squaw Arm.
Old    portegeepimp            10-15-2006, 9:29 PM Reply   
I am still getting distracted by thoughts of the trip!!!So glad that we were able to make it this year...already countin' down for next year. I am definately bringing more bloody mary mix after those party nights!
Old     (gherk)      Join Date: Aug 2001       10-15-2006, 10:35 PM Reply   
Kimmy we have rented from them 4 years straight and will continue as long as they keep treating us well.
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       10-16-2006, 10:17 AM Reply   
Nice helmte dude.....Just get off the S.B......LOL Alright so helmets look a little funny....At least my gord was still intact.
Old     (yelle)      Join Date: Oct 2005       10-16-2006, 11:14 AM Reply   
Thanks Chad for getting the pics up. Always cool to look back on them.

Kim-hopefully everyone will be able to make it to my b-day party and we can have some more fun then.

Daniell
Old     (forwaken)      Join Date: Jan 2003       10-16-2006, 6:46 PM Reply   
Kimmy,

When you say "your Marina," do you mean you run it, or is it just the marina that your HB is at? They have definitely treated us really well since we have been doing this trip.....

And I think we went down the sqaw are Sunday night when the wind really kicked up and still got some good water back there.

Welcome to the site Mike, I dig the nickname....
Old    wildjwl22            10-16-2006, 9:34 PM Reply   
Kim, and here I had to sign on to get my own screen name just to let you know "here are all your girls"... you are one crazy chica.

Daniell, we will definitely try to make it to your shindig. I am already there... just gotta get Mr. Hill to say yes.

Is there a prize for best costume? Most realistic mask? Best mask with no teeth?
Just kidding honey.
Old     (gene3x)      Join Date: Apr 2005 Location: Dallas , TX       10-16-2006, 11:31 PM Reply   
Damn I wish my crew here would put something together like that and commit. we have talked about it for 2 years. Super envious of that trip!
Old    bruce_davis            10-17-2006, 12:20 AM Reply   
Shasta is a great place. Haven't been in ages. Houseboating is definitely the way to go.
Old     (gherk)      Join Date: Aug 2001       10-17-2006, 12:25 AM Reply   
Gene it doesn't take much. Get a few people to commit just so you can come up with some cash for the down payment on the boat and then get everyone else to pay when the balance is due. The Shasta trip is one of the highlights of our year. We book next years trip the day we leave the current trip. Usually one person puts the deposit down and then we pay that person back as the money starts coming in from other participants. The hardest part is getting everyone to mesh.
Old     (rnthatrides)      Join Date: Oct 2005       10-17-2006, 8:17 AM Reply   
We did some serious meshing this year. At points in time it was hard to tell were someone began and another person ended. Half the crew this year that went has been on the other trips but the other half was all new. Really think about who will get along with who and eval everyones personality other wise it could be a disaster.

So do I get to kiss you on your birthday Daniell? Paul said I could as long as he watched. lol. Who all is going to be at the party? Has anyone gotten a hold of Michelle and Jerry.

Paul I heard we missed out on the dancer at your neighbors house Saturday night. I was told we should have ambused the party about 10 because that was when the fun started.lol.
Old    redneckonaboard06            10-17-2006, 9:06 AM Reply   
Man that looks like so much fun. I'm really wanting to get a trip like that together for Memorial day 07. After my labor weekend, I'm leary of whom I invite.
Old     (dfwharvey)      Join Date: Mar 2006       10-17-2006, 9:13 AM Reply   
Gene I am going to try and put one together for late next year up to Ouachita. Just let me know sometime early next year.
Old     (gene3x)      Join Date: Apr 2005 Location: Dallas , TX       10-17-2006, 9:38 AM Reply   
Badass dude. I am definately in!
Old    redneckonaboard06            10-17-2006, 10:32 AM Reply   
THREAD HI-JACK

Nick I'm also working on getting a crew together for Quachita on Memorial day weekend. Do you frequent there often?
Old     (gherk)      Join Date: Aug 2001       10-17-2006, 11:27 AM Reply   
Hey guys a small tip for you. Most rental places have seasonal prices. During the summer the prices are insane. If you can sacrifice on the weather a little bit, it can be a lot cheaper. For instance, we always rent the first weekend of October, that's officially their off-season time. The nice thing about CA and Shasta is that it's still in the 80's. It can get a little chilly in the morning and at night, but it's worth it when you consider how much cash it saves.
Old     (gherk)      Join Date: Aug 2001       10-17-2006, 8:04 PM Reply   
Kim---we will just see how the night goes--haha. i didn't even think about gerry & michelle--does anyone know if they are going to be in town or close too it.
paul or squid, if you can send them an email

Julia-hadn't thought of a prize, i am sure that we could come up with something though.
Old     (yelle)      Join Date: Oct 2005       10-17-2006, 8:05 PM Reply   
That post was from me Kim-didn't change from paul