Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 06, 2009

Old     (brettw)      Join Date: Jul 2007       04-09-2009, 12:40 PM Reply   
I'm planning a 3 night bachelor vacation party and was thinking of maybe a houseboat. It would be mid June. Where would you all suggest as far as the best place, price and all included? Also, I think we'd need a boat rental along with it for wakeboarding and all, so keep that in mind.

I'm not even sure if we'll do the houseboat things, but I wanted to get some ideas, so I can check it out and price things out, etc.
Old     (sherman)      Join Date: Feb 2002       04-09-2009, 12:42 PM Reply   
one word SHASTA
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       04-09-2009, 12:57 PM Reply   
shasta
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       04-09-2009, 12:59 PM Reply   
Upload
Old     (norcalbordr)      Join Date: Feb 2006       04-09-2009, 1:11 PM Reply   
Shasta, Oroville, Bullards Bar.
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       04-09-2009, 1:13 PM Reply   
Man I would be afraid of some idiot getting drunk and yard sale-ing off the roof. Shasta is the place, another option that might be more cost effective is a house in Discovery Bay. We did that last year and it was sick!! Delta riding and plenty of resident "entertainers"!
Old     (brettw)      Join Date: Jul 2007       04-09-2009, 1:38 PM Reply   
I didn't think of the Delta. I'll have to check that out a bit.

I was just checking around and thought about Havasu. At least there's plenty of partying there. I'm the only one out of the group who does any wakeboarding or similar activities, so I'm not sure if the other guys would be thrilled with going somewhere like Shasta. They might be more willing to do the houseboat thing if it's somewhere to party and drink and do an occasional run maybe.
Old     (tsteeb)      Join Date: Aug 2006       04-09-2009, 4:54 PM Reply   
SHASTA
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       04-09-2009, 5:05 PM Reply   
Bullards Bar over Shasta for me. Bullards makes me feel like I'm in another country on vacation.

We just did houseboat trips back to back Shasta and Bullards. The privacy and the water quality was way better at Bullards.
Old    walt            04-09-2009, 6:49 PM Reply   
Bullards !
Old     (pri3st)      Join Date: Aug 2007       04-09-2009, 6:57 PM Reply   
Bullards
Upload