Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-23-2020, 6:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Seriously? It's been clear to any thinking person that this would be short lived. I believe the mayor has already signaled that they are shutting it down shortly. If the GOP had anything other than hypocrisy in its veins, they would have done the same with Trump long ago and taken their chances with Pence.
Oh really? Hmm ever heard of occupy wall street? Those democrats went until the weather got cold and the cops finally grabbed their tents, threw them away and told them to leave. It’s the same crowd in Seattle. This time, it took a murder to even catalyze talks of moving those dems out And there’s still no effort being made. Just talk. That typical, feckless, Democrat mayor doesn’t know whether to eat or fling poo. Now, they’ve got all kinds of destruction to repair just to get back to any kind of normal. All 100% thanks to the idiocy of dems. Top to bottom, all participants are dems.

As for Trump/Pence, you WISH they’d get rid of Trump and try their chances with Pence because Pence won’t punch you bullies back in the face like Trump does.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-23-2020, 6:41 PM Reply   
So after all these democrats tearing down or defacing public statues keep getting away with it (thanks to democrat leadership), Trump Jr comes up with a brilliant idea to fix the problem.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...ced-with-trump
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-23-2020, 7:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Messiah
Slow the testing down please!
LOL, What an idiot!
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       06-24-2020, 1:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
WTF is wrong with you???

First, you're saying poverty needs to be erased to make a pregnancy valid in your mind??? I guess Rod would be dead many times over if that were the case-given the poverty he says he endured growing up. And then you compare that to choosing a medical specialty as equivalent? Dude, have you been smoking 95sn's pipe?

As for your shame to cops, how many firemen get shot, abused, ambushed etc etc etc???

You're batting .000 today.
Your failure to even come close to grasping the point he made is very telling.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-24-2020, 1:41 AM Reply   
More peaceful protests by democrats.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/riote...-on-their-side
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-24-2020, 1:47 AM Reply   
So if you’re a person of color in Oregon, you don’t have to wear a mask in public like everyone else. Can’t make this stuff up.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/23/oregon...-white-people/
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-24-2020, 2:02 AM Reply   
Oh my goodness. Another story about the circular firing squad known as the democrat party here. A tranny in a pink bikini tries to assault one of its own. Then the libtard reporter asks where the police are as she is literally standing on street graffiti which reads, “defund the police.” Priceless how unhinged you libtards are.

https://www.independentsentinel.com/...nsults-police/
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-24-2020, 4:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
So after all these democrats tearing down or defacing public statues keep getting away with it (thanks to democrat leadership), Trump Jr comes up with a brilliant idea to fix the problem.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...ced-with-trump
Haha. Don't worry our local marxists are for all this. Only whites have to wear masks now, burning and looting, ignoring actual facts on black violence against the police and actual black violence against whites, black on black murder stats as well. What we are seeing is the black community recognizing that the democrat playbook has failed in their communities but instead of filling the vacuum with actual successful ideas, they are doubling down with marxism. Of course we know this is the democrat playbook since forever. You really think the democrats ever gave up on their destruction of America from way back in their confederate/ kkk days? This is exactly what Obama did as a community organizer. This is exactly how this is planned to work. Of course our local bunch of useful idiots still think they are the middle and reasoned. The left of their party is coming for them too.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-24-2020, 4:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
More peaceful protests by democrats.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/riote...-on-their-side
Oopps...

“I don’t know what happened … all I did was stop and take a picture … and the next thing I’m getting five-six punches, getting kicked in the head,” Carpenter told The Post. “This has got to stop before someone gets killed. Sad thing I’m on their side for peaceful demonstrations — am a Gay Progressive Dem Senator served 36 years in the legislature.”

hahaha. I guess I should have read this story before saying they were coming after the regular democrats too. Thank God he did not talk to a Russian or he would have been beaten up and thrown in jail for murder.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-24-2020, 4:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Speaking of ignorance, does Biden or Clinton have ANY power right now? Thought they were both civilians. Then there is that pesky fact that tic-tok isnt a country.
They are part of the swamp. They are the name "figure heads" of the party. An individual does not just show up and know how to run government agencies with thousands of policies and procedures among all the other details. Why do you think Obama did not make any waves. He was a figure head who only had really 1.5 years in government and ZERO executive experience. Never owned a business. You think he showed up in office and knew how to run a government? There is a whole mechanism that stays in the shadows when one party is in power. They just wait it out until it is their turn. That is the way the government works, well until Trump showed up and they are all pissed because he is just not a puppet. He does not care what the establishment wanted and can not be controlled by them. He is the internal threat to all of them.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-24-2020, 4:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yo, I havent protested. I havnt looted. I havnt rioted. I havnt broken any rules. Careful when you say
"the people saying are the people that"...
You are over generalizing. I havnt heard a single looter, rioter or rule breaker talking about covid, not one. You?
Common sense? Really? Stuffing 19000 people into an indoor arena during a pandemic? In a city experiencing their worst week? You want to talk common sense? A 1st grader could tell you, not a good idea.
Why should you. You are a rich elite who has a whole army doing your dirty work for you.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-24-2020, 4:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hey Doug, You were right, I was wrong. People had more common sense than i had given them. I apologize. Only 6000 or so showed up to the rally. They cancelled outdoor speeches by Trump and Pence cause there was no crowd outside. Some trump supporters are brighter than i gave them credit for, my bad.
So basically you went on like a hysterical school girl for a week and yet you are wrong again. The world is up on you 3 years to 0 still.

Should we drum up the "will Trump leave office" hysteria again since it did not get it's proper run?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-24-2020, 4:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
No, im sure you dont.
Im sure you rarely see or experience racism. Other than you, who said the majority of America is racist? Not what i wrote. Other than you, who said majority of police are racist, not what i wrote? Why do you feel so threatened?
This is certainly what they people who represent you write daily. This is why your people are out burning down cities, beating up anyone that is not in the riot and tearing down statues.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-24-2020, 4:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Believers in fantasy do not believe it to be fantasy, genius. And if you think CHOP in any way represents Biden voters, you might as well believe that all Trump voters are Westboro church members (I know you hold with their basic tenets, but I don't lump everyone else in with you).
I absolutely believe they represent you. It is more than CHOP. your people are in the streets in every city of the nation trying to tear down history. They are the democrat party. Have you heard any democrat say what is going on is wrong? Nope NOT A SINGLE ONE. It is you and you need to own it because everyone one of your elected leaders can not say a negative word about what is going on in your name. They agree with the policy because.... well, that has been the policy all along. Good grief. "Top 1%" (all the US is top 1% of the world), "We are children of the world not just the USA" (they tell you their mindset already), and "spread the wealth" (see the 2 previous democrat positions on this). The democrats have always hated the US's position on top of the world and to spread their globalist dreams they have to poison pill the US. They have been doing in the schools for generations now.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-24-2020, 4:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
So basically you went on like a hysterical school girl for a week and yet you are wrong again. The world is up on you 3 years to 0 still.

Should we drum up the "will Trump leave office" hysteria again since it did not get it's proper run?
I dont recall you EVER admitting you were wrong. I am quick to admit when my take doesnt play out.
I gave credit where credit is due. Part of being a man.
Instead of wondering if trump will leave office explain what he and his Justice dept is up to trying to take over DC and SDNY Attys offices. The bungled firing of Berman in SDNY, Stone sentencing, Flynn...
If you want to know what will knee cap the grifter, its Covid. His feckless and reckless response will destroy his electoral chances. 200,000 dead before an election wont look good on his record.
Remember back when yall kept sayin its the flu, no big deal...well all those red states, wow. Have you seen whats up in Alabama? Texas? Florida? Utah? Ariz? No where in the country are people gathering, unless you decide to attend a trump rally. Packed another 3500 indoors yesterday, where you ask? AZ.
Seen their numbers? They were getting down to 800 new cases per day on May 28. By June 3 over 1000. by June 10 over 2000 per day. By June 15, 3000 per day. Yesterday was a new high 3500 new cases. See a trend? Why would the grifter grift in a city with ballooning case and hospitalizations? He stood there in Yuma saying his "wall" blocked illegals and Covid, while they are at their worst covid shape. Yuma hospitals full, sending patients to El Centro, where the hospitals are also full.
This will be his end.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-24-2020, 5:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
I dont recall you EVER admitting you were wrong. I am quick to admit when my take doesnt play out.
Instead of wondering if trump will leave office explain what he and his Justice dept is up to trying to take over DC and SDNY Attys offices. The bungled firing of Berman in SDNY, Stone sentencing, Flynn...
If you want to know what will knee cap the grifter, its Covid. His feckless and reckless response will destroy his electoral chances. 200,000 dead before an election wont look good on his record.
Remember back when yall kept sayin its the flu, no big deal...well all those red states, wow. Have you seen whats up in Alabama? Texas? Florida? Utah? Ariz? No where in the country are people gathering, unless you decide to attend a trump rally. Packed another 3500 indoors yesterday, where you ask? AZ.
Seen their numbers? They were getting down to 800 new cases per day on May 28. By June 3 over 1000. by June 10 over 2000 per day. By June 15, 3000 per day. Yesterday was a new high 3500 new cases. See a trend? Why would the grifter grift in a city with ballooning case and hospitalizations? He stood there in Yuma saying his "wall" blocked illegals and Covid, while they are at their worst covid shape. Yuma hospitals full, sending patients to El Centro, where the hospitals are also full.
This will be his end.
Shows you were you are wrong again. Response is from the states. So what. The numbers, the numbers. It is already known there will be a second and shhhh, there will be a 3rd wave too. Since you like to ignore facts and public information, I should lay a bet with you on who will win they show a replay of last years super bowl.

This is what happens when the country is so reliant on China. Trump tried to warn you people on these things. Now it is on you. Another grand import from China. Love your solution to covid. Simply lock everyone up for months and then no one will get it right? Almost like these idiot marxists that believe everyone should pay for their life while they do nothing.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-24-2020, 5:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
This will be his end.
So why are you worried about the inner workings of Trump and his employees? BTW, the DC Appeals court just sided with Trump on Flynn.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-24-2020, 5:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Why do you think Obama did not make any waves. He was a figure head who only had really 1.5 years in government and ZERO executive experience. Never owned a business. You think he showed up in office and knew how to run a government? There is a whole mechanism that stays in the shadows when one party is in power. They just wait it out until it is their turn. That is the way the government works, well until Trump showed up and they are all pissed because he is just not a puppet. He does not care what the establishment wanted and can not be controlled by them. He is the internal threat to all of them.
But Q will activate those deep staters, right?

I'm all for a successful business person having a go at it... but I'm thinking someone in the mold of a Rex Tillerson who came up in an organization, rose through its ranks, and understands how to profitably employ a vast bureaucracy.

Trump isn't that guy at all. The only business *he* ever successfully exploited was being a reality TV star (with his own catchphrase!), and then licensing that "poor person's version of what a successful rich guy looks like" brand to other businesses, for stuff like steaks, ties, and get rich quick real estate schemes.

And it shows. He has no appetite for actually running a government. He loves himself some grandstanding, but actual governing... not so much.

Even a lunatic like Elon Musk is a better example of to "businessman as leader" model. He's at least built something (even if he did it with that Obama Solyndra money).
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-24-2020, 6:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post

I'm all for a successful business person having a go at it... but I'm thinking someone in the mold of a Rex Tillerson who came up in an organization, rose through its ranks, and understands how to profitably employ a vast bureaucracy.

Trump isn't that guy at all. The only business *he* ever successfully exploited was being a reality TV star (with his own catchphrase!), and then licensing that "poor person's version of what a successful rich guy looks like" brand to other businesses, for stuff like steaks, ties, and get rich quick real estate schemes.

And it shows. He has no appetite for actually running a government. He loves himself some grandstanding, but actual governing... not so much.

Even a lunatic like Elon Musk is a better example of to "businessman as leader" model. He's at least built something (even if he did it with that Obama Solyndra money).
Not into QAnon crap. I have been posting on this very thing here for over a decade.

We have already been through Trump success rate in detail on this site. His rate is way way higher than average so nice try and not even relevant to your marxists parties ideas. Obama, regardless of what you are trying to say about Trump, had ZERO Experience doing anything except being a communist organizer in one of the most corrupt and dangerous cities (especially if you are black) in the world. Remember the fore mentioned marxism trying to fill the vacuum of the failed democrat system in the cities?

No president actually runs a country before Trump. The handlers from the "party" deals with that stuff. Trump pretty much said F you to the handlers and has gone after China and NAFTA and all the bad deals that these globalists pushed for.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-24-2020, 6:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
No president actually runs a country before Trump. The handlers from the "party" deals with that stuff. Trump pretty much said F you to the handlers and has gone after China and NAFTA and all the bad deals that these globalists pushed for.
It's hilarious you believe that, the grifter has you wrapped around his finger.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-24-2020, 6:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
It's hilarious you believe that, the grifter has you wrapped around his finger.
Did, he or did he not go after these trade agreements that was killing the middle class? Did he take on the killer of business regulations that are meant to hamstring business? All True. Executives will put their people on it. Trump the TV person has to fight all you commies in the media. I have known for sometime, when someone is trying to do the right thing, the evil will come out to try and stop it. Boy have the democrats really ramped up the political and media machine. At this point you people have become so unhinged that you openly disregard facts. You won't even address how many blacks kill police, each other, or perform violent crime against whites at a highly disproportionate rate. As long as they can be used as part of your marxists revolution, it is all good.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-24-2020, 7:00 AM Reply   
No mate none of that is true. What's true is he identified those things as problems and said he was going to do something about them but the reality is USMCA isn't significantly different from NAFTA, trade balance with China hasn't changed one bit and the budget has blown out to worst ever proportions while he blows air into the stock market bubble that will eventually pop crashing the economy. He talks a good game tho and can identify real problems like trade, immigration, fiscal responsibility, he just either doesn't have the competence or will to do anything about them.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-24-2020, 7:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
No mate none of that is true. What's true is he identified those things as problems and said he was going to do something about them but the reality is USMCA isn't significantly different from NAFTA, trade balance with China hasn't changed one bit and the budget has blown out to worst ever proportions while he blows air into the stock market bubble that will eventually pop crashing the economy. He talks a good game tho and can identify real problems like trade, immigration, fiscal responsibility, he just either doesn't have the competence or will to do anything about them.
Actually he has went after China. Hell, I have the receipt on here of you guys bitching about it. USMCA, of course it is going to look a lot like NAFTA. He did not destroy it, but he went back to the table to address the bad deals in it. Needed to happen a long time ago.

You do realize the president does not have absolute power right? You have to have a 100% on your side house and senate to get your actual agenda through.

PS, president does not make the budget. he did propose one and it was shot down because it cut everything around 20%.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-24-2020, 8:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Actually he has went after China. Hell, I have the receipt on here of you guys bitching about it. USMCA, of course it is going to look a lot like NAFTA. He did not destroy it, but he went back to the table to address the bad deals in it. Needed to happen a long time ago.

You do realize the president does not have absolute power right? You have to have a 100% on your side house and senate to get your actual agenda through.

PS, president does not make the budget. he did propose one and it was shot down because it cut everything around 20%.
Guarantee you he has ZERO idea of what's in the trade agreements and has never read a draft or a summary of a draft. His knowledge is based on what the trade rep says in his fox news interviews.

Contrary to your impression, never ever have we had a more "hands off" President when it comes to actually governing.

Yes, he can go on TV and say crazy stuff, or say aggressive things at a rally. But turning those "policies" into action absolutely depends on actual competent people in the white house turning them into policy (or, in the case of ending DACA, incompetent people doing it wrong).
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-24-2020, 8:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
PS He pushed through a tax cut without having a spending reduction attached. Cutting revenue before cutting expenses equals what in your mind, good fiscal management?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-24-2020, 10:11 AM Reply   
Cases absolutely skyrocketing here in Texas. GOP governor admitted he *****ed up reopening too early and now we are paying the price. Trump responds by cutting 13 testing sites including 5 Texas sites. He wasn't kidding when he said he wants to "slow the testing down."

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcar...0QY5a0PoAWlSCA

https://www.businessinsider.com/us-c...DJOSB_hiK0WR30
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-24-2020, 10:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Cases absolutely skyrocketing here in Texas.
Calm down, it's just like the flu and will go away "like magic" pretty soon. The Orange Messiah prophesized it so in March.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-24-2020, 10:54 AM Reply   
Pay no attention to the fixer behind the curtain.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...o-trump-336075
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-24-2020, 11:31 AM Reply   
lawl, sad but true
Attached Images

Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-24-2020, 12:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Did, he or did he not go after these trade agreements that was killing the middle class? Did he take on the killer of business regulations that are meant to hamstring business? All True. Executives will put their people on it. Trump the TV person has to fight all you commies in the media. I have known for sometime, when someone is trying to do the right thing, the evil will come out to try and stop it. Boy have the democrats really ramped up the political and media machine. At this point you people have become so unhinged that you openly disregard facts. You won't even address how many blacks kill police, each other, or perform violent crime against whites at a highly disproportionate rate. As long as they can be used as part of your marxists revolution, it is all good.
This statement is hilariously wrong. Facts, lol. All trump wants to do is grift the country and campaign. He likes attention.
Old     (Jmorlan)      Join Date: May 2013       06-24-2020, 2:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
lawl, sad but true
Well, according to his physical, he really is in better shape and less overweight than many americans. Especially for his age.

Its crazy to me how many liberals are present here, and just how heavily left those individuals are.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-24-2020, 2:26 PM Reply   
Since 95SN and the rest of his like minded thinkers have chosen to ignore all my questions regarding their support for BLM I’ll just leave this little tidbit I was saving here.

https://youtu.be/Pyhy4IvkENg
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-24-2020, 2:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Since 95SN and the rest of his like minded thinkers have chosen to ignore all my questions regarding their support for BLM I’ll just leave this little tidbit I was saving here.

https://youtu.be/Pyhy4IvkENg
You get that there are many reasonable people who recognize that the system is unequal in it's treatment of some citizens but who don't support the BLM agenda right?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-24-2020, 2:54 PM Reply   
Just in case your forgot ....her was your attempt at proving my statement false. You really should just wait the white flag here and accept defeat , it’s bad enough you won’t answer a single question or provide facts , and now you’re owned yet again in a subject you claim to have knowledge of.

Quote:
Hate to break it to you , but that terrorist Obama started the rhetoric and racism that is about to spark the war, not Trump. The war you speak about is to prevent the marxists and socialists Obama gave a helping hand to.

Quote:
LOL, obama a terrorist? How? Why do we need a war?
Can you even define Marxist?

So once again my statements of Obama being a terrorist and enabling/supporting Marxism are factual. I’ won’t revisit his connections to William Ayers , weather underground , and an entire lliat of who’s who of supporters with deep pockets that support that type of agenda . They all rolled out to support a big eared nobody with links to activists , in order to catapult him into office . I can’t wait to see you try and deny the Marxism agenda of BLM ,,,,,,,you have it in the words from one of the BLM founders. Your free educational lessons just keep on rolling these past few days.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-24-2020, 3:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Cases absolutely skyrocketing here in Texas. GOP governor admitted he *****ed up reopening too early and now we are paying the price. Trump responds by cutting 13 testing sites including 5 Texas sites. He wasn't kidding when he said he wants to "slow the testing down."

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcar...0QY5a0PoAWlSCA

https://www.businessinsider.com/us-c...DJOSB_hiK0WR30
You do realize testing accessibility is at an all time high, you no longer have to experience symptoms in order to get access to a test. That means way more skewed positive results . There are also way more asymptomatic positives that were not available previously at the start . All you hear about is the hysteria related to the amount of positive cases. Simply to create hysteria again. They death rates are not spiking anywhere near the rate of positive cases. So take a deep breath and lay off the panic button.

We are now two weeks past the riots and into protest madness. Heat we haven’t seen a single uptick in cases. Hell they’ve closing down all our extra facilities. Probably just doing it as a precautionary measure to allow more gunshot victims to be treated .
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-24-2020, 3:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
You do realize testing accessibility is at an all time high, you no longer have to experience symptoms in order to get access to a test. That means way more skewed positive results . There are also way more asymptomatic positives that were not available previously at the start . All you hear about is the hysteria related to the amount of positive cases. Simply to create hysteria again. They death rates are not spiking anywhere near the rate of positive cases. So take a deep breath and lay off the panic button.

We are now two weeks past the riots and into protest madness. Heat we haven’t seen a single uptick in cases. Hell they’ve closing down all our extra facilities. Probably just doing it as a precautionary measure to allow more gunshot victims to be treated .
Those crazy librals Ted Cruz and Gov Abbott disagree with you. It's not related to increased testing. Although, as noted above, that's not stopping Trump from shutting down 5 of the federally funded testing sites here. Houston's ICUs shot up to 97% occupancy and will be overflowed by tomorrow.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/l...ay-data-shows/
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-24-2020, 3:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
They death rates are not spiking anywhere near the rate of positive cases.
The fake news says you need to catch it before you die, so it's more logical to look for a spike in deaths in a couple of weeks, not right when folks initially test positive.

Probably marxist propaganda.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-24-2020, 4:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post

A lot of what you’re saying is true, but you’re missing the most important part. He’s not a beltway guy and he’s more than willing to punch libtards in the mouth while spilling a lot of inconvenient truths. That goes a long way with us sane Americans. Like most of us, he’s done hearing the propaganda from the leftist MSM and he loves calling them out.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-24-2020, 5:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Those crazy librals Ted Cruz and Gov Abbott disagree with you. It's not related to increased testing. Although, as noted above, that's not stopping Trump from shutting down 5 of the federally funded testing sites here. Houston's ICUs shot up to 97% occupancy and will be overflowed by tomorrow.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/l...ay-data-shows/
Nooooo! The sky is falling!!! The sky is falling!!! Ruuuuunnn! Quit your job! Stop making all your payments and become a ward of the state! I love how all these articles use the words “could” or “might” or “possibly.” Bunch of bull95sn.

You libtards should be embarrassed to post Kung flu stats since you A-holes were all just out rioting, looting and tearing down public art within the last couple weeks and you still are.

Wes, you need to tell your friends and family to put down the Molotov cocktails and sit out the next couple weeks so we can curb the disease. C’mon. We’re relying on you.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-24-2020, 11:57 PM Reply   
Bubba Wallace is yet another prime example of what is wrong with a group of people today. They simply refuse to accept facts and just double down on bull**** when called on. Don Lemon couldN’t even believe what he was hearing from Bubba Wallace in his interview. Bubba is still sticking with the story that it was a noose placed in his stall. GTFOH Anyone who’s ever owned a garage door could tell you what that was. Just stick with the leftist playbook of repeating a lie over and over til it becomes accepted. Blame everyone except yourself.

How about just step up to the plate make a statement a, accept the fact you were wrong , and say due to emotions you misinterpreted something. Bingo simple as that. No, instead he’s gonna double down call everyone a liar and go on a rant in multiple interviews . Unreal. You think Nascar will discipline him at all ? Nah then Nascar would be labeled racist and unsympathetic. Probably burn a dew tracks down for holding people accountable for their actions. People like Bubba only hurt the cause , and yet BLM supporters won’t call him out either. The entire cycle is nauseating.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-25-2020, 3:27 AM Reply   
Quote:

If you are doing more testing and you want to "blame" the increased testing for more positives...wouldnt there be MORE negative results too? Death rates not spiking? Hospitalizations not spiking? Hospitals across the country are at or near capacity. Look it up. Wait another 28 days for death rate to hit ballistic status. How is this going to help the re-election bid? How does this get our economy going?
It remains the case that his approach to the pandemic is now objectively pro-coronavirus. The U.S. president is seeking reelection on an anti-mask, anti-testing, pro-superspreader-event platform. Good Luck.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-25-2020, 3:32 AM Reply   
Ruh Roh. Looks like the dems just lost a bunch of votes.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/25/supr...portation.html
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-25-2020, 3:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
If you are doing more testing and you want to "blame" the increased testing for more positives...wouldnt there be MORE negative results too? Death rates not spiking? Hospitalizations not spiking? Hospitals across the country are at or near capacity. Look it up. Wait another 28 days for death rate to hit ballistic status. How is this going to help the re-election bid? How does this get our economy going?
It remains the case that his approach to the pandemic is now objectively pro-coronavirus. The U.S. president is seeking reelection on an anti-mask, anti-testing, pro-superspreader-event platform. Good Luck.
Who is the one who imposes the Kung Flu rules in your state? Is it Trump or Gavin Nuisance? How bout every other state? I can’t believe your side keeps trying to hang this on Trump. Especially after calling him a racist for closing off travel to China. Your side is so transparent. You’re just like little children who really believe they’re fooling their parents with some childish trick.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-25-2020, 3:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
A lot of what you’re saying is true, but you’re missing the most important part. He’s not a beltway guy and he’s more than willing to punch libtards in the mouth while spilling a lot of inconvenient truths. That goes a long way with us sane Americans. Like most of us, he’s done hearing the propaganda from the leftist MSM and he loves calling them out.
So you like him cause hes not a "Beltway guy"? WTF, he is a coastal elite, reality TV guy. lol. Might as well elect one of the freaks from any of the "Real Housewives'...Yes, you are the "sane" ones. Just admit it. The only thing you care about is if you think he is "owning the libs". So he can systematically destroy the country but its all ok cause he talks smack to the libs. That should be a brilliant way to make America great. Right? Destroy it all but own the libs. Just so that minority 30-35% (and shrinking)can feel good about themselves. While they pay higher health insurance, lower coverage, environmental collapse, Lowered taxes for the richest, Ruined foreign policy, worlds laughingstock, highest Covid damage on the globe...
But we got a couple miles of fence and the whole country hates each other.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-25-2020, 3:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Who is the one who imposes the Kung Flu rules in your state? Is it Trump or Gavin Nuisance? How bout every other state? I can’t believe your side keeps trying to hang this on Trump. Especially after calling him a racist for closing off travel to China. Your side is so transparent. You’re just like little children who really believe they’re fooling their parents with some childish trick.
Clearly its Newsome. Trump is pro-Corona. He is the only person or organization in the entire country gathering large groups indoors... to celebrate his re-election and stroke his ego. How selfish and self centered can one actually be? Why no one else? No one. He is willing to literally kill his supporters to satisfy his ego. Hope you feel impotant. Whats funny is Trump is fooling YOU with childish tricks. Most adults have an understanding, Thats why he is down double digits in most polls.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-25-2020, 4:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
So you like him cause hes not a "Beltway guy"? WTF, he is a coastal elite, reality TV guy. lol. Might as well elect one of the freaks from any of the "Real Housewives'...Yes, you are the "sane" ones. Just admit it. The only thing you care about is if you think he is "owning the libs". So he can systematically destroy the country but its all ok cause he talks smack to the libs. That should be a brilliant way to make America great. Right? Destroy it all but own the libs. Just so that minority 30-35% (and shrinking)can feel good about themselves. While they pay higher health insurance, lower coverage, environmental collapse, Lowered taxes for the richest, Ruined foreign policy, worlds laughingstock, highest Covid damage on the globe...
But we got a couple miles of fence and the whole country hates each other.
Careful, the men in white suits may be paying you a visit soon for your acute case of TDS.

Trump hasn’t destroyed anything except your party’s hope of winning in November. Environmental collapse? Oh yeah, that’s right. We’ve only got what, like 11 years left now? Lol how’s Greta? Still bitter at the world? Why don’t you go back to smokin your own home grown? The store-bought stuff is making you too stoopid.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-25-2020, 4:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Bubba Wallace is yet another prime example of what is wrong with a group of people today. They simply refuse to accept facts and just double down on bull**** when called on. Don Lemon couldN’t even believe what he was hearing from Bubba Wallace in his interview. Bubba is still sticking with the story that it was a noose placed in his stall. GTFOH Anyone who’s ever owned a garage door could tell you what that was. Just stick with the leftist playbook of repeating a lie over and over til it becomes accepted. Blame everyone except yourself.

How about just step up to the plate make a statement a, accept the fact you were wrong , and say due to emotions you misinterpreted something. Bingo simple as that. No, instead he’s gonna double down call everyone a liar and go on a rant in multiple interviews . Unreal. You think Nascar will discipline him at all ? Nah then Nascar would be labeled racist and unsympathetic. Probably burn a dew tracks down for holding people accountable for their actions. People like Bubba only hurt the cause , and yet BLM supporters won’t call him out either. The entire cycle is nauseating.
Well, here is his statement.
"I was relieved just like many others to know that it wasn’t targeted towards me," Wallace told Craig Melvin on NBC's "TODAY" on Wednesday about the noose found in his garage stall over the weekend. "But it's still frustrating to know that people are always going to test you and always just going to try and debunk you and that’s what I'm trying to wrap my head around now."

He said that some people are now calling him "fake" and wrongly suggesting that he was the person who found and reported the noose, when in fact that was not the case.

Sounds like he knows he wasnt targeted.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-25-2020, 4:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
"I was relieved just like many others to know that it wasn’t targeted towards me," Wallace told Craig Melvin on NBC's "TODAY" on Wednesday about the noose found in his garage stall over the weekend. "But it's still frustrating to know that people are always going to test you and always just going to try and debunk you and that’s what I'm trying to wrap my head around now."

He said that some people are now calling him "fake" and wrongly suggesting that he was the person who found and reported the noose, when in fact that was not the case.

Sounds like he knows he wasnt targeted.
IT was not a noose, it was a garage door pull. never was a noose, never meant to be a noose, so it was not a noose that was found. It was a mistake, Like saying you saw bigfoot, but it was a bear. he wants people to believe it was an actual noose, it wasn't Thats the problem.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-25-2020, 4:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Careful, the men in white suits may be paying you a visit soon for your acute case of TDS.

Trump hasn’t destroyed anything except your party’s hope of winning in November. Environmental collapse? Oh yeah, that’s right. We’ve only got what, like 11 years left now? Lol how’s Greta? Still bitter at the world? Why don’t you go back to smokin your own home grown? The store-bought stuff is making you too stoopid.
Stay confident my stoopid friend.
I do prefer my own, thanks. Ive never seen the inside of a dispensary. However, it doesnt stop them from seeking out my valued experience. Its a great Biz$ for me anyway.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-25-2020, 4:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Clearly its Newsome. Trump is pro-Corona. He is the only person or organization in the entire country gathering large groups indoors... to celebrate his re-election and stroke his ego. How selfish and self centered can one actually be? Why no one else? No one. He is willing to literally kill his supporters to satisfy his ego. Hope you feel impotant. Whats funny is Trump is fooling YOU with childish tricks. Most adults have an understanding, Thats why he is down double digits in most polls.
Then file your complaints with Nuisance. Trump is pro-corona? Is that how your tiny brain sees it? Lol I guess he should have let them all just pick up bricks and threaten to riot like your side does so they would all get a pass.

Trump is just smart enough to see the collateral damage of lockdowns is much greater than letting things run their course. Put down the bong for a day and you might learn something.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-25-2020, 4:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
IT was not a noose, it was a garage door pull. never was a noose, never meant to be a noose, so it was not a noose that was found. It was a mistake, Like saying you saw bigfoot, but it was a bear. he wants people to believe it was an actual noose, it wasn't Thats the problem.
Did you see it Doug? Google bubba and images. It was undoubtedly both a noose and a garage door pull. It was a mistake, all parties agree. He was assigned a garage that had a noose garage pull from earlier. No malice, but it was there. Thats why it only took a day to figure it out.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-25-2020, 4:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Stay confident my stoopid friend.
I do prefer my own, thanks. Ive never seen the inside of a dispensary. However, it doesnt stop them from seeking out my valued experience. Its a great Biz$ for me anyway.
Cool. So you’re our resident dope smoker/dealer/growing expert. Check. That explains everything, including your ability to think and reason. I’m sure you see things on such a deeper level than the rest of us.

Total loser.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-25-2020, 4:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Then file your complaints with Nuisance. Trump is pro-corona? Is that how your tiny brain sees it? Lol I guess he should have let them all just pick up bricks and threaten to riot like your side does so they would all get a pass.

Trump is just smart enough to see the collateral damage of lockdowns is much greater than letting things run their course. Put down the bong for a day and you might learn something.
Bong is down, now put down your defense mechanisms for a sec. How is he going to talk away 200,000+ deaths prior to election day. Or negative GDP? How long can the fed keep feeding a broken stock market? Not til Nov.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-25-2020, 4:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Did you see it Doug? Google bubba and images. It was undoubtedly both a noose and a garage door pull. It was a mistake, all parties agree. He was assigned a garage that had a noose garage pull from earlier. No malice, but it was there. Thats why it only took a day to figure it out.
I saw it, it was a loop, a tiny loop tied to the door. just like we tie a boat slip knot. not a noose, maybe you could call it a noose for a squirrel, lol not a noose. so lets be honest, someone tied a slip knot as a pull handle and thats it. nothing racist about it.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-25-2020, 4:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Cool. So you’re our resident dope smoker/dealer/growing expert. Check. That explains everything, including your ability to think and reason. I’m sure you see things on such a deeper level than the rest of us.

Total loser.
You would have difficulty keeping up with me, no doubt. Im not that deep tho. I know when in a hole, stop digging. I run 100% legal businesses. Capitalism friend. Dealer, lol, still 1990 in Sactown? I sell information, expertise, knowledge... not product.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-25-2020, 4:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
You would have difficulty keeping up with me, no doubt. Im not that deep tho. I know when in a hole, stop digging. I run 100% legal businesses. Capitalism friend. Dealer, lol, still 1990 in Sactown? I sell information, expertise, knowledge... not product.
Oh I'm sure you're a legend in your own pot-addled mind.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-25-2020, 4:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Bong is down, now put down your defense mechanisms for a sec. How is he going to talk away 200,000+ deaths prior to election day. Or negative GDP? How long can the fed keep feeding a broken stock market? Not til Nov.
He doesn't need to talk it away any more than Biden needs to make excuses for your side calling Trump a racist for closing off Chinese travel. Libs are the ones needing to talk away the negative GDP since they are the ones still trying to create a negative GDP. You can't have it both ways, pal.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-25-2020, 6:04 AM Reply   
There are a few republicans left who get it
Attached Images

Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-25-2020, 6:22 AM Reply   
Germany working on opening up their country, expecting to ban travel from questionable countries. Countries on the list...Russia, Brazil and USA. Putin, Bolsonaro and the grifter. Literal murderers row. Winning.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-25-2020, 6:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
He doesn't need to talk it away any more than Biden needs to make excuses for your side calling Trump a racist for closing off Chinese travel. Libs are the ones needing to talk away the negative GDP since they are the ones still trying to create a negative GDP. You can't have it both ways, pal.
Are you still crying about the 6 people who said that it was a racist move over 5 months ago? Ahhh. Need more comfort blankets? A pacifier? Pussy hats are warm and fuzzy. CBD will help you relax Karen.

https://apnews.com/0dc271ad7f7917374a5a0cfb49273783
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-25-2020, 7:02 AM Reply   
If you feel like you need a chuckle...you gotta listen to this woman. Instant classic. Well worth the minute forty seven.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump...b643f5b22edf0d
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-25-2020, 8:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
You can’t be serious ........... Garage pulls have been tied the exact same way since the beginning of time. I have 3 hanging from my steel building right now. Hell there’s 4 attached to the sally ports at work. It doesn’t signify anything racial , it was a common garage pull. END OF ****in STORY . It’s been there for some time , just like the many others scattered throughout garage bays around Nascar. Yes a Nascar official spoke to Bubbas team originally , but Bubba ran full bore with the story. Never once decided to actually physically investigate the details himself. Simply started giving interviews, releasing multiple statements of disappointment that someone would do that intentionally, Even after the feds and Nascar determined it’s been there well before the garage was even assigned to Bubba , he still goes on CNN , plays the race card , and is claiming it’s a racist symbol that was placed there on purpose.

Do you ever care to read the full details of a story before you jump to conclusions. You always seem to leave the important facts out,......

All he had to do to show his great character he claims to have was release a statement ......I apologize for jumping to conclusions based on information related to me by a nascar official. The statements I made were emotionally fueled due to the circumstances happening around us in America today. At no point was this “noose” ever meant to be a symbol of racism , it’s a common used rope used to manually close large bay doors and I have seen many like them being around race car garages my entire life. Thank you for all your support “. The end. Nope instead he pulls the race card and continues to roll with it to keep his mediocre career and face time relevant

Last edited by xstarrider; 06-25-2020 at 8:11 AM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-25-2020, 8:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
If you feel like you need a chuckle...you gotta listen to this woman. Instant classic. Well worth the minute forty seven.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump...b643f5b22edf0d
Oh I got a much better one than that. This one is a straight up nuclear truth bomb.

https://youtu.be/sY3zbL7trhE
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-25-2020, 8:18 AM Reply   
Who ever said a noose has to represent anything related to blacks? Nooses have been a regular Halloween decoration for years. Plenty of white cattle rustlers got to meet the business end of a noose plenty in the past. Soddamn Insane got executed by one awhile back too.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-25-2020, 8:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
You get that there are many reasonable people who recognize that the system is unequal in it's treatment of some citizens but who don't support the BLM agenda right?
That I do , everyone is entitled to their personal opinion and that is why we have elections in order to attempt to get those values we believe in moved to the fore front. My words here were very clear. BLM is a borderline terrorist organization, has been from the start. Anyone supporting it should be classified the same. It was specifically designed to divide Americans , focus on disbanding the current law enforcement system, and encouraging lawlessness . It’s a disguise to funnel money to the Democratic Party under It’s umbrella and loopholes . Every piece of evidence and just about every case they chose to take as their voice has been overturned when all the evidence is brought forth. However when that happens there is already a trail of destruction that is irreparable. Any normal sane individual should be able to see that clear as day. The scary part is this group is able to ruin people’s lives , destroy American cities , and push its agenda purely purely based on public opinion created from lies and false media reporting.

Last edited by xstarrider; 06-25-2020 at 8:43 AM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-25-2020, 8:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
You can’t be serious ........... Garage pulls have been tied the exact same way since the beginning of time. I have 3 hanging from my steel building right now. Hell there’s 4 attached to the sally ports at work. It doesn’t signify anything racial , it was a common garage pull. END OF ****in STORY . It’s been there for some time , just like the many others scattered throughout garage bays around Nascar. Yes a Nascar official spoke to Bubbas team originally , but Bubba ran full bore with the story. Never once decided to actually physically investigate the details himself. Simply started giving interviews, releasing multiple statements of disappointment that someone would do that intentionally, Even after the feds and Nascar determined it’s been there well before the garage was even assigned to Bubba , he still goes on CNN , plays the race card , and is claiming it’s a racist symbol that was placed there on purpose.

Do you ever care to read the full details of a story before you jump to conclusions. You always seem to leave the important facts out,......

All he had to do to show his great character he claims to have was release a statement ......I apologize for jumping to conclusions based on information related to me by a nascar official. The statements I made were emotionally fueled due to the circumstances happening around us in America today. At no point was this “noose” ever meant to be a symbol of racism , it’s a common used rope used to manually close large bay doors and I have seen many like them being around race car garages my entire life. Thank you for all your support “. The end. Nope instead he pulls the race card and continues to roll with it to keep his mediocre career and face time relevant
The garage pull was tied in a noose, A noose is a racist symbol. Whether you do that on all your stuff or not is irrelevant. A noose is a noose is a garage door pull. No one is going to change your mind dude. Keep thinking whatever you want, i posted his statement. I'll let that stand. Nascar said they would have done the same thing, report, investigate find out the truth, it was always there. All parties agree. Starguy wants an apology cause his feelings got hurt.
Quote:

Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-25-2020, 8:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Oh I got a much better one than that. This one is a straight up nuclear truth bomb.

https://youtu.be/sY3zbL7trhE
I got 2 minutes, not an F'n hour. Comedy requires timing.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-25-2020, 8:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Who ever said a noose has to represent anything related to blacks? Nooses have been a regular Halloween decoration for years. Plenty of white cattle rustlers got to meet the business end of a noose plenty in the past. Soddamn Insane got executed by one awhile back too.
This is why some people need to understand what BLM is about. Decade after decade of systematic racism. This is why everyone needs to get educated, get smarter, get better. A noose is a symbol of lynching's of black americans.
In the United States, a noose was sometimes left as a message in order to intimidate people, as it was the main object used in segregation era lynchings.[2][3] In 2020, a bill to make lynching a federal hate crime was introduced.[4] It is illegal to display a noose in a threatening manner in Virginia,[5] New York and Connecticut.[6] The controversial Jussie Smollett case involved the alleged use of a noose as a method of intimidation.

Austin Reed Edenfield, a former student of the University of Mississippi, pled guilty in 2016 to a federal civil-rights crime, acknowledging that he and another man had tied a noose and a Confederate flag around the neck of a statue honoring James Meredith, the university's first African-American student.[7] In September of 2019, Andrew M. Smith, a University of Illinois student, was arrested for placing a noose in a campus elevator. "The incident comes just months after black employees filed a class-action lawsuit against the campus, alleging they faced racial harassment and were exposed to threats of racial violence, such as nooses, swastikas, KKK garb, racist graffiti, and confederate flags."[8]
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-25-2020, 8:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
That I do , everyone is entitled to their personal opinion and that is why we have elections in order to attempt to get those values we believe in moved to the fore front. My words here were very clear. BLM is a borderline terrorist organization, has been from the start. Anyone supporting it should be classified the same. It was specifically designed to divide Americans , focus on disbanding the current law enforcement system, and encouraging lawlessness . It’s a disguise to funnel money to the Democratic Party under It’s umbrella and loopholes . Every piece of evidence and just about every case they chose to take as their voice has been overturned when all the evidence is brought forth. However when that happens there is already a trail of destruction that is irreparable. Any normal sane individual should be able to see that clear as day. The scary part is this group is able to ruin people’s lives , destroy American cities , and push its agenda purely purely based on public opinion created from lies and false media reporting.
the Fraternal order of police motto.
The five-cornered star tends to remind us of the allegiance we owe to our Flag and is a symbol of the authority with which we are entrusted. It is an honor the people we serve bestow upon us. They place their confidence and trust in us; serve them proudly.
Midway between the points and center of the star is a blue field representative of the thin blue line protecting those we serve. The points are of gold, which indicates the position under which we are now serving. The background is white, the unstained color representing the purity with which we should serve. We shall not let anything corrupt be injected into our order. Therefore, our colors are blue, gold and white.
The open eye is the eye of vigilance ever looking for danger and protecting all those under its care while they sleep or while awake. The clasped hands denote friendship. The hand of friendship is always extended to those in need of our comfort. The circle surrounding the star midway indicates our never ending efforts to promote the welfare and advancement of this order. Within the half circle over the centerpiece is our motto, "Jus, Fidus, Libertatum" which translated means "Law is a Safeguard of Freedom."[6]
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-25-2020, 9:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
The garage pull was tied in a noose, A noose is a racist symbol. Whether you do that on all your stuff or not is irrelevant. A noose is a noose is a garage door pull. No one is going to change your mind dude. Keep thinking whatever you want, i posted his statement. I'll let that stand. Nascar said they would have done the same thing, report, investigate find out the truth, it was always there. All parties agree. Starguy wants an apology cause his feelings got hurt.
so, many years ago, someone decided that there could be a possible black nascar driver, that could potentially be in one of many garages, and it would be a good idea to make a pull rope "like a noose" in the event, years later, a black man would or could possibly be in that garage, during a future moment, when racial arguments could be occurring,

thats what you are saying?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-25-2020, 9:52 AM Reply   
Man the Rona is ramping up over there last 3 days over 30k new cases a day. I reckon you guys will break 40k today, highest ever.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-25-2020, 10:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Man the Rona is ramping up over there last 3 days over 30k new cases a day. I reckon you guys will break 40k today, highest ever.
Looks like it is back in NZ as well.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-25-2020, 10:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Looks like it is back in NZ as well.
We have imported 13 cases which were intercepted at the boarder, no community transmission yet. There is A LOT of kiwis coming home due to the world environment. Turns out it's quite a nice place to be. at the moment.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-25-2020, 10:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Besides you and your party, who says a noose has to be considered a racist symbol? Did your party commandeer and repurpose that symbol like they stole the rainbow for fags?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-25-2020, 11:00 AM Reply   
I LOVE IT when people reap what they sow. Especially liberals. This is one of the best poetic justice examples I've ever read about.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/minneapol...1-george-floyd
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-25-2020, 11:02 AM Reply   
I also love hearing the business owners in CHOP are suing the city for abandoning the area.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-25-2020, 11:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
so, many years ago, someone decided that there could be a possible black nascar driver, that could potentially be in one of many garages, and it would be a good idea to make a pull rope "like a noose" in the event, years later, a black man would or could possibly be in that garage, during a future moment, when racial arguments could be occurring,

thats what you are saying?
No, thats not what i am saying at all. Many years ago (Oct. 2019) someone tied their garage pull into a noose. No problem. No one cares. Then a black driver was assigned to the garage with the noose pull. One of his mechanics noticed it and reported it (because bubba is black and mechanic did not know it had been there for months). The report was investigated and quickly determined the mix-up. You can read Bubbas response,
Quote:
I was relieved just like many others to know that it wasn’t targeted towards me,
No one needs your condescending incorrect re-telling of the story. Grow up friend. This attitude wont work anymore.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-25-2020, 11:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Besides you and your party, who says a noose has to be considered a racist symbol? Did your party commandeer and repurpose that symbol like they stole the rainbow for fags?
Ok, lets say im wrong. One can certainly use a noose for its intended purpose. Why dont you go walk thru a BLM protest, or a police station carrying your noose and asking the same question. I C/P why its racist.
If I lynch your skinny azz in your front yard and leave your lifeless body hanging from the tree, do you think your wife and kids would be nervous if i hung another noose on your front door the next week?
Get it now?
Equal Opportunity. Feel free to wear rainbow shirts or whatever you want, they dont own it.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-25-2020, 12:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Ok, lets say im wrong. One can certainly use a noose for its intended purpose. Why dont you go walk thru a BLM protest, or a police station carrying your noose and asking the same question. I C/P why its racist.
If I lynch your skinny azz in your front yard and leave your lifeless body hanging from the tree, do you think your wife and kids would be nervous if i hung another noose on your front door the next week?
Get it now?
Equal Opportunity. Feel free to wear rainbow shirts or whatever you want, they dont own it.
Okay. You’re wrong. That was easy.

The point is, you and your dem party need to stop looking for things to be perpetually offended by. The noose was a piece of the board game, Clue too. Guess that was a racist game. I also bet the family members of those white cattle rustlers were pretty nervous whenever they saw a noose too, huh? Think Saddam’s family gets nervous when they see one?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-25-2020, 12:13 PM Reply   
fox news
Attached Images