Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-04-2020, 9:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Lots of black and brown students are much, much smarter than you, Delta, I know a few, sorry for telling you the truth! By the way, are you the one that thinks the world is only 10,000 years old? Scientist have determined that the Niagara Falls of today took 10,000 years to get to its present location.
Haha... This almost escaped me and it is hilarious. You too automatically associated this with black and brown kids. You are the fing racist. Just like Biden. You automatically see the word poor and automatically assume it means black and brown kids.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-04-2020, 9:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
The constitution isnt "my theory". I havnt been locked up, ive been "safer at home" and its true that is where i and my family is safer.
I dont think you are paying attn. I did not say anything at all about killing or looting, but im open to that convo too. I only said it is our 1st amendment right to protest, for the press to report, freedom to choose my religion, .....
And free assembly, yet here we are not allowed to free assembly and in kalifornia specifically, all sorts of stores were able to be opened under social distancing but Churches were not. You still were not allowed to gather in mass at all and any gatherings had to have social distancing. Basically if we wanted to go down to church and hold service, people like you would light up the internet. One church was burned to the ground over this in another state, yet here you people are in favor of protesting under these conditions. Church people will be arrested if they opened up.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-04-2020, 9:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
A few here seem to have a problem understanding what the discussion is.
I am for the right to protest.
I am not for nor am I ok with rioting, looting, murder.... clear?
Please dont confuse my push for our freedoms (or dislike of the grifter) with supporting criminal behavior. I have yet to hear or see anyone saying its cool to loot. I havnt.
This should be black and white to understand.
Yet anytime on the internet that a sane person points to this violence as a problem they are shouted down by the people on your side of the isle.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-04-2020, 9:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
When you arrest someone, is there a place in your paperwork where you identify party of affiliation?
Are you telling me there are only Dems in jail? No rightys? No cops in jail?
Didnt the grifters campaign chairman get sentenced to 7 years in federal prison? Isnt Rep, (R) Duncan Hunter who the right elected while he was indicted and eventually sentenced to 3 years for theft?
Who is the publisher of your source? Its new to me.
BTW, i wrote, "consider the source", its good advice for all. Not sure why you take offense at something you practice daily.
Please tell me where I said anything about party affiliations for the criminals and terrorists rioting ? Please show me where I posted any data that showed a part line classification of politicos ?

Wow, you’ve never heard of the sources listed in that article ? Seems fair given your views on the situation. Do you think many of the people posting George Floyd pics and BLM support pages have heard of these sources or seen the actual statistics? Do you know which group of individuals probably have seen and read most of the factual data on law enforcement encounters ? Do you think that actually contributes to the divide instead of race? The sources in that article are the biggest and most widely recognized experts on law enforcement data in the country. Feel free to look them up and have your eyes opened to the reality not the fake narrative spewed all over social media by a domestic terrorist group. Heather MacDonald has written some very well known. In depth books and completed some very well known projects on dissecting law enforcement encounter statistics.

Since I’ve taken the time to answer all your questions , feel free to answer mine. How do you stop the looting , rioting, and acts of violence towards citizens and police? Knowing what you know now, do you believe police shouldn’t have been staged and ready to handle protests just in case they did get out of hand ? Have you been listening or reading about the politicians in all these city’s being burned down ? They are on the radio daily blaming Trump for everything. Local level politicians are crying they didn’t have enough police resources to protect black communities , they’re crying because outnumbered police refused to take action in angry mobs setting fires everywhere. They’re screaming to hire everyone back and call in the National Guard to protect what’s left of their stores.

Just one day prior they were all very outspoken about not wanting police anywhere near their neighborhoods , complaining police are too intimidating and too forceful , Screaming from the top of their lungs to defund police . Complaining police are racist murderers and don’t belong in their communities. All while calling Trump every name in the book for threatening to send in the military to help restore order. If these small things so don’t show you the complete bulls hit these politicians and activists are on I don’t know what does

Last edited by xstarrider; 06-04-2020 at 9:46 AM.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-04-2020, 9:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Please tell me where I said anything about party affiliations for the criminals and terrorists rioting ? Please show me where I posted any data that showed patty classification.

Wow, you’ve never heard of the sources listed in that article ? Seems fair given your views on the situation. Do you think many of the people posting George Floyd pics and support pages eve have heard of these sources or seen the actual statistics? Do you know which group of individuals probably have seen and read most of the factual data read he’s on law enforcement encounters ? The sources in that article are the biggest and most widely recognized experts on law enforcement data in the country. Feel free to look them up and have your eyes opened to the reality not the fake narrative spewed all over social media by a domestic terrorist group. Heather McDonald has written some very well known books and completed some very well known projects on dissecting law enforcement statistics.

Since I’ve taken the time to answer all your questions , feel free to answer mine. How do you stop the looting , rioting, and acts of violence towards citizens and police? Knowing what you know now, do you believe police shouldn’t have been staged and ready to handle protests just in case they did get out of hand ? Have you been listening or reading about the politicians in all these city’s being burned down ? They are on the radio daily blaming Trump for everything. Local level politicians are crying they didn’t have enough police resources to protect black communities , they’re crying because outnumbered police refused to take action in angry mobs setting fires everywhere. They’re screaming to hire everyone back and call in the National Guard to protect what’s left of their stores.

Just one day prior they were all very outspoken about not wanting police anywhere near their neighborhoods , complaining police are too intimidating and too forceful , Screaming from the top of their lungs to defund police . Complaining police are racist murderers and don’t belong in their communities. All while calling Trump every name in the book for threatening to send in the military to help restore order. If these small things so don’t show you the complete bulls hit these politicians and activists are on I don’t know what does
SN95 does not have to worry. They just announced that they are removing $150 MILLION from the LA Police Departments budgets to move it to the hood. So some un-compassionate cop in Minnesota sits on a already dying drug addict convicted felon and LAPD gets $150 MILLION cut from their budget? Uh huh, these things are just election year tactics. LA will get what they deserve. Just because weak politicians bow before the masses, does not mean the mob is going to stop being the mob. You just empowered them.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-04-2020, 10:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I guarantee on your boyfriend’s life that there are 50-100 times more libtards than conservatives in jail or prison. No one would even question that except a dishonest libtard like you.
We'll know in November now that FL has restored voting rights to felons. While prisons are overrepresented with minorities, they are still majority white, and the white folks in prison, based solely on what I know from my reading and media consumption, seem like they'd be friendlier to a white nationalist's agenda than ANTIFA's.

Of course the big question is how many felons will even bother to vote?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-04-2020, 10:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
We'll know in November now that FL has restored voting rights to felons. While prisons are overrepresented with minorities, they are still majority white, and the white folks in prison, based solely on what I know from my reading and media consumption, seem like they'd be friendlier to a white nationalist's agenda than ANTIFA's.

Of course the big question is how many felons will even bother to vote?
I would believe that white prison population would be a confused bunch. White people in prison I would think do not like black people due to protection issues aka racial violence, not that they have a specific nationalist idea. I am sure most love their drugs and other illegals activities or why would they be in prison? As you can see that is clearly in the democrats voting block.

Whether they show up is another issue. Dangerous giving felons the right to vote. Just like kalifornia, tip the scales of enough lovers of dangerous activities and you get laws passed that makes almost all previously legal activity now legal. That includes some for of rape and assault on police officers if I recall correctly.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-04-2020, 10:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I would believe that white prison population would be a confused bunch. White people in prison I would think do not like black people due to protection issues aka racial violence, not that they have a specific nationalist idea. I am sure most love their drugs and other illegals activities or why would they be in prison? As you can see that is clearly in the democrats voting block.

Whether they show up is another issue. Dangerous giving felons the right to vote. Just like kalifornia, tip the scales of enough lovers of dangerous activities and you get laws passed that makes almost all previously legal activity now legal. That includes some for of rape and assault on police officers if I recall correctly.
Well, I'm sure we'll get demographic evidence one way or the other come November. Will be interesting for sure. My knee-jerk reaction was to agree with you, that dems would be favored among felons. Then I read that that's not the White House's view. https://www.newsweek.com/more-florid...ushner-1382838

I'm sure they've got some smart pollsters.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-04-2020, 11:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Well, I'm sure we'll get demographic evidence one way or the other come November. Will be interesting for sure. My knee-jerk reaction was to agree with you, that dems would be favored among felons. Then I read that that's not the White House's view. https://www.newsweek.com/more-florid...ushner-1382838

I'm sure they've got some smart pollsters.
We will see for sure.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-04-2020, 2:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Please tell me where I said anything about party affiliations for the criminals and terrorists rioting ? Please show me where I posted any data that showed a part line classification of politicos ?

Wow, you’ve never heard of the sources listed in that article ? Seems fair given your views on the situation. Do you think many of the people posting George Floyd pics and BLM support pages have heard of these sources or seen the actual statistics? Do you know which group of individuals probably have seen and read most of the factual data on law enforcement encounters ? Do you think that actually contributes to the divide instead of race? The sources in that article are the biggest and most widely recognized experts on law enforcement data in the country. Feel free to look them up and have your eyes opened to the reality not the fake narrative spewed all over social media by a domestic terrorist group. Heather MacDonald has written some very well known. In depth books and completed some very well known projects on dissecting law enforcement encounter statistics.

Thats a good question Star, I cant say the best way to stop the looting, rioting, its above my pay grade. Id guess the level of response differs depending on the reasons for the riots. This particular time it was a bad cop killing an unarmed black guy. That is a stick of dynamite waiting for ignition. This is a time the cops need to hesitate that extra second, not to risk their security but to be sure they dont error. Dont be overly aggressive on protesters, save it for looters. All the cameras are turned on cops at this time, lets not F-up, we dont want the fuse lit. Over the last week ive seen good police work and i have seen bad police work. It is a difficult, complex job and most people are not cut out for it, you knew that before you got a badge. Im not necc. in favor of de-funding the police, if its buy less military equipment im ok with that, if its less training for officers im not i favor. How does anyone expect coppers to get better if no one shows them whats wrong with the current system and how to improve. not everyone blames trump (leave that up to me ) but he has not handled this well. A leader is engaged, they try to unite the country. Trump has done the opposite, he is dividing and he is doing it on purpose. He has been criticized overwhelmingly by both parties. I dont like trump, i have many, many reasons i have documented over the years, doesnt mean i dont like cops. If you are not convinced Chauvin was a bad cop, you may not be part of the solutions.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-04-2020, 2:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
SN95 does not have to worry. They just announced that they are removing $150 MILLION from the LA Police Departments budgets to move it to the hood. So some un-compassionate cop in Minnesota sits on a already dying drug addict convicted felon and LAPD gets $150 MILLION cut from their budget? Uh huh, these things are just election year tactics. LA will get what they deserve. Just because weak politicians bow before the masses, does not mean the mob is going to stop being the mob. You just empowered them.
where did i suggest cutting the police budget is the answer?
If you want to try to describe Chauvin as an "uncompassionate cop" you are part of the problem. The dude put his knee on the mans neck for 8.5 minutes while a half dozen people pleaded with him to stop. They never moved towards the killer, they were peacefully begging him to stop. He wouldnt, even when other officers suggested he let him up. Floyd wasnt dying until he met Chauvin, nor do you know if he was a drug addict. Neither did Chauvin. Floyd sure as hell was not fighting.
Your caring thoughts and political prowess make me think you are in the wrong profession, you should be in crisis management. Maybe help out on the suicide hotline.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       06-04-2020, 2:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
What does black or brown students being smart have anything to do with anything?

How does that refute that black culture and current/past democrat culture is extremely violent and yet again proved it again this week.
Gee Delta, I won't say you are too stupid either.
You seemed to think sleepy Joe made a gaffe so outrageous that he will lose the election because he stated, ‘Poor Kids’ Are Just as Bright as ‘White Kids’. Well, if he was not referring to black and brown students in poor school districts compared to white students in rich school districts, then please tell me who the poor students are?
Then, you double down, proving you are racist by saying the black culture is extremely violent. Most of the peaceful demonstrators did Not loot. If the president of the United States would be a Uniter and reason with all people, he could explain to the people that he supports their right to peacefully protest as given to them by the Constitution, but the people would have to go home one half Hour before sunset(hey it works for water sports) as to not violate citywide curfews. They had curfews here in Orlando for the coronavirus without too many incidents, but Trump could never be a Uniter.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-04-2020, 4:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Thats a good question Star, I cant say the best way to stop the looting, rioting, its above my pay grade. Id guess the level of response differs depending on the reasons for the riots. This particular time it was a bad cop killing an unarmed black guy. That is a stick of dynamite waiting for ignition. This is a time the cops need to hesitate that extra second, not to risk their security but to be sure they dont error. Dont be overly aggressive on protesters, save it for looters. All the cameras are turned on cops at this time, lets not F-up, we dont want the fuse lit. Over the last week ive seen good police work and i have seen bad police work. It is a difficult, complex job and most people are not cut out for it, you knew that before you got a badge. Im not necc. in favor of de-funding the police, if its buy less military equipment im ok with that, if its less training for officers im not i favor. How does anyone expect coppers to get better if no one shows them whats wrong with the current system and how to improve. not everyone blames trump (leave that up to me ) but he has not handled this well. A leader is engaged, they try to unite the country. Trump has done the opposite, he is dividing and he is doing it on purpose. He has been criticized overwhelmingly by both parties. I dont like trump, i have many, many reasons i have documented over the years, doesnt mean i dont like cops. If you are not convinced Chauvin was a bad cop, you may not be part of the solutions.
So what specifically would you like to take away to de-militarize police? What equipment do they possess that you feel they should t have access too? The problem isn’t solely what’s wrong with the system. Police are just like any other big groups , bad apples get in . Today the standards have been continually lowered, lowered and then lowered . The left keeps begging to lower them even more to allow a more diverse group. New hires these days can have misdemeanor convictions and criminal backgrounds. What happens when you lower standards ? More incidents of failure. Our department will not create a hiring list based off score , and only take the top of the echelon , instead you take the exam and are given a random lottery. So a person who barely made a passing score is often hired over someone with a perfect score. How is that a successful business model?

What more could they have done in Minnesota.? They immediately fired the officers and began an investigation , Ive heard the argument they didn’t charge him immediately so that led to the mayhem. Do you know how many days it actually takes to build a case and charge someone officially with a serious crime? States Attorney offices in these liberal cesspools of violence rarely charge people according. Most murder cases take the entire 48 hours to actually put initial charges on someone. They system worked perfectly in Minnesota. They claim officer did something egregious , he was fired immediately , and charged Accordingly. So what is the uproar ? Again the system worked perfectly here and look at the result. So what is the issue?

The issue is a false narrative of a majority of police are evil . That’s simply not the case , the hard factual data does not support that. The statistics show that if anyone is actually experience excessive force on a regular basis it’s actually white arrestees . The actual issues are social and they are the violent tendencies of a certain demographic . No denying that. While I don’t dispute issues with policing, major factor of bad police interactions is an overwhelming majority based on the actions of the ****bag they encounter.

Last edited by xstarrider; 06-04-2020 at 4:35 PM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-04-2020, 5:52 PM Reply   
Wanna go to church in LA this week? Looks like these folks figured it out. Just dress and act like a liberal outside before you go in.

https://babylonbee.com/news/churchgo...ves-as-rioters
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-04-2020, 6:10 PM Reply   
...and here we have more “awesome” by the libtard msm saying this libtard looter was just a “kneeling man” Like he was on his way home from church when the bad ole police came. The funny part is that you libtards keep thinking you’re gonna move the needle with any of these 24/7 lies and mischaracterizations of what police actually have to deal with.

https://news.yahoo.com/kneeling-man-...142932485.html
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-04-2020, 6:41 PM Reply   
[QUOTE=95sn;1998350]Thats a good question Star, I cant say the best way to stop the looting, rioting, its above my pay grade. Id guess the level of response differs depending on the reasons for the riots.

Well maybe we just found a common ground: It IS above your pay grade for sure.

Let me explain it to you. First, the idiot liberals that have been rioting and looting have been starved of food, sustenance, housing, work and all the other great things they had in the Trump record-setting economy. That is all thanks to the power-drunk liberal politicians who shut down their economies with their fake, Kung flu scare in an effort to hurt Trump. We’re literally already hearing the claims from libtards saying the economy is hurting because of Trump now. Predictable.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-05-2020, 12:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
And free assembly, yet here we are not allowed to free assembly and in kalifornia specifically, all sorts of stores were able to be opened under social distancing but Churches were not. You still were not allowed to gather in mass at all and any gatherings had to have social distancing. Basically if we wanted to go down to church and hold service, people like you would light up the internet. One church was burned to the ground over this in another state, yet here you people are in favor of protesting under these conditions. Church people will be arrested if they opened up.
this is total BS, 1000's of people ******* to bellybutton, yelling and spiting on each other, and cauliflower has the place on lockdown so you cant go out to eat etc etc. Whats even worse, is the people voted these idiots into office. Keep it up
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-05-2020, 12:59 AM Reply   
[QUOTE=markj;1998356]
Quote:
Thats a good question Star, I cant say the best way to stop the looting, rioting, its above my pay grade. Id guess the level of response differs depending on the reasons for the riots.

Well maybe we just found a common ground: It IS above your pay grade for sure.

Let me explain it to you. First, the idiot liberals that have been rioting and looting have been starved of food, sustenance, housing, work and all the other great things they had in the Trump record-setting economy. That is all thanks to the power-drunk liberal politicians who shut down their economies with their fake, Kung flu scare in an effort to hurt Trump. We’re literally already hearing the claims from libtards saying the economy is hurting because of Trump now. Predictable.
Wait a min, i though this was part of the new Amazon go plan?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrpWIFWHvEY
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       06-05-2020, 1:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Exercising your constitutional right to protest makes one an enemy to the constitution?
Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Silly stuff the grifter calls "the enemy of the people". Facism 101.
Are you that dense to not understand that nobody was talking about using the military to stop the protesting. They were going to be used to stop the violence since democrats can't seem to control their states.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-05-2020, 1:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
Are you that dense to not understand that nobody was talking about using the military to stop the protesting. They were going to be used to stop the violence since democrats can't seem to control their states.
You should call up and explain that to General Mattis, who condemned Trump's bloviating, General Allen who did the same, and now former Joint Chiefs of Staff General Martin Dempsey has added his voice.

On Monday, President Trump levied the possibility of engaging federal troops in response to the demonstrators' unrest triggered by the death of George Floyd, who was killed last week while he was in police custody.

"If a city or a state refuses to take the actions that are necessary to defend the life and property of their residents," Trump warned governors and mayors in the White House Rose Garden, "then I will deploy the United States military and quickly solve the problem for them."

The retired general said military involvement should be reserved for "conflict in external wars."

"The idea that the military would be called in to dominate and to suppress what, for the most part, were peaceful protests — admittedly, where some had opportunistically turned them violent — and that the military would somehow come in and calm that situation was very dangerous to me," he said.

https://www.npr.org/2020/06/04/87000...ry-at-protests
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       06-05-2020, 2:13 AM Reply   
Oops.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/au...RfJ?li=BBnb7Kz
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-05-2020, 3:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yeah this is a little bit crazy. These guys got published in pretty legit journals. On faked data? The misinformation machine is strong these days.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-05-2020, 3:18 AM Reply   
Ruh roh. I’m afraid I have some really sad news for you libtards: Our economy is coming back.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...on-job-numbers
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-05-2020, 3:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yeah this is a little bit crazy. These guys got published in pretty legit journals. On faked data? The misinformation machine is strong these days.
Yeah, another case where TDS is far more rampant than the Kung Flu.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-05-2020, 3:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
...and the best part of that story is how all of the MSM networks (you know, the ones that 95sn thinks are not biased) reported the original fake news to hurt Trump, but have NOT reported the truth about this study since. Dishonest, evil libtards.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-05-2020, 4:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
...and the best part of that story is how all of the MSM networks (you know, the ones that 95sn thinks are not biased) reported the original fake news to hurt Trump, but have NOT reported the truth about this study since. Dishonest, evil libtards.
I read it yesterday on dishonest, evil NPR. https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...rusliveupdates
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-05-2020, 4:26 AM Reply   
And we definitely can't trust the UK: https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...nt-work-303275
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       06-05-2020, 4:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
The article I posted was from MSN.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       06-05-2020, 4:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
And we definitely can't trust the UK: https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...nt-work-303275
Its hard to say. I know if I was dying of Covid I would want to try just about anything...
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-05-2020, 4:49 AM Reply   
Trump's former chief of staff slams Trump, defends Mattis. Says Trump is lying and is "nasty" lol

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...d-trump-301335
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-05-2020, 5:26 AM Reply   
WTF is this idiot talking about... Trump says today is a "great day" for George Floyd...

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trum...CDUk6olCu79HVQ
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-05-2020, 5:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Its hard to say. I know if I was dying of Covid I would want to try just about anything...
you could always try gargling bleach?

(kidding, don't do that!)
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-05-2020, 5:53 AM Reply   
Rasmussen reports black approval for Trump is over 40% now. LOL LOL LOL I don't care about polls, but that one is hilarious.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-05-2020, 5:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
I read it yesterday on dishonest, evil NPR. https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...rusliveupdates
NBC ABC CBS CNN=No reporty
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-05-2020, 5:55 AM Reply   
Rasmussen is always good for a laugh lol
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-05-2020, 5:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
WTF is this idiot talking about... Trump says today is a "great day" for George Floyd...

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trum...CDUk6olCu79HVQ
Total buffoonery, but still far better than the best libtard. Can't stand the person, but love his policies.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-05-2020, 5:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Rasmussen is always good for a laugh lol
Pretty much every poll makes me laugh.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-05-2020, 6:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
So what specifically would you like to take away to de-militarize police? What equipment do they possess that you feel they should t have access too? The problem isn’t solely what’s wrong with the system. Police are just like any other big groups , bad apples get in . Today the standards have been continually lowered, lowered and then lowered . The left keeps begging to lower them even more to allow a more diverse group. New hires these days can have misdemeanor convictions and criminal backgrounds. What happens when you lower standards ? More incidents of failure. Our department will not create a hiring list based off score , and only take the top of the echelon , instead you take the exam and are given a random lottery. So a person who barely made a passing score is often hired over someone with a perfect score. How is that a successful business model?

What more could they have done in Minnesota.? They immediately fired the officers and began an investigation , Ive heard the argument they didn’t charge him immediately so that led to the mayhem. Do you know how many days it actually takes to build a case and charge someone officially with a serious crime? States Attorney offices in these liberal cesspools of violence rarely charge people according. Most murder cases take the entire 48 hours to actually put initial charges on someone. They system worked perfectly in Minnesota. They claim officer did something egregious , he was fired immediately , and charged Accordingly. So what is the uproar ? Again the system worked perfectly here and look at the result. So what is the issue?

The issue is a false narrative of a majority of police are evil . That’s simply not the case , the hard factual data does not support that. The statistics show that if anyone is actually experience excessive force on a regular basis it’s actually white arrestees . The actual issues are social and they are the violent tendencies of a certain demographic . No denying that. While I don’t dispute issues with policing, major factor of bad police interactions is an overwhelming majority based on the actions of the ****bag they encounter.
I dont think PD's need humvees, tanks or any other big military type equipment. I have read the military donates? sells their older equipment to PD's. Im with 100% on the balance of your paragraph. Just yesterday i read an article from Florida where billboards advertise "no diploma, no problem" for police recruiting. I know all cops are not bad, in fact overwhelming majority are good cops (my brother is 30 years PD.) I do believe they need to step up on maintaining higher standards, near zero F-up policy. Chauvin had at least 17 complaints from public plus dept complaints too. He barley got a slap on the wrist. That was a mistake. The few bad cops make the job way worse for the good ones. They need to police their own for their own benefit and for the benefit of others.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-05-2020, 6:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Can you not tell the difference from a MSM and Russian propaganda? Your comment slamming MSM while reading your take from an MSM. You are such an idiot sometimes.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-05-2020, 6:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Rasmussen reports black approval for Trump is over 40% now. LOL LOL LOL I don't care about polls, but that one is hilarious.
So, you listening to limbaugh today? lol. Parrot.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-05-2020, 6:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
NBC ABC CBS CNN=No reporty

Failing NYT (yesterday): https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/04/h...gtype=Homepage

CNN (yesterday): https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/04/healt...ejm/index.html

NBC (yesterday): https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...quine-n1225091

Too lazy to go look for the links from ABC or CBS (who goes there for news anyhow)?

Curious who is telling you that these outlets aren’t reporting this, Mark?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-05-2020, 6:17 AM Reply   
Stop ruining his narrative with reality. LIBTARD EVIL MAGA
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-05-2020, 6:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Im not the one who ordered the Guard to chuck tear gas at peaceful protestors so i could look like a dictator surrounded by military heads, Generals in fatigues and the AG while i hold up a bible upside down to jerk off his sycophants.
The protests are not dying down, they are getting bigger with more non-POC than ever in history, the violence and looting is dying down. Id say the Govs, mayors, cops have done well and that issue appears tamped down. Why you blaming Dems? You think if cops killed an unarmed black man in Nebraska or S. Dakota, or any Republican controlled state they would not have protested, rioted, looted?
Do you think a lib cant kick ass? Your generalizations, tho not as bad as Marge are incorrect aka, fake, wrong. Generalizations add to the race issue. Do you want to get better? I vote yes.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-05-2020, 6:33 AM Reply   
https://i.imgur.com/WwkBI86.jpg

Ad for 2020 election.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-05-2020, 6:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
I dont think PD's need humvees, tanks or any other big military type equipment. I have read the military donates? sells their older equipment to PD's. Im with 100% on the balance of your paragraph. Just yesterday i read an article from Florida where billboards advertise "no diploma, no problem" for police recruiting. I know all cops are not bad, in fact overwhelming majority are good cops (my brother is 30 years PD.) I do believe they need to step up on maintaining higher standards, near zero F-up policy. Chauvin had at least 17 complaints from public plus dept complaints too. He barley got a slap on the wrist. That was a mistake. The few bad cops make the job way worse for the good ones. They need to police their own for their own benefit and for the benefit of others.
So do you know what the actual purpose of those Hummvees and Bearcats are ? Terrorist attacks showed up on our soil. We had the North Hollywood Bank shootout Multiple active shooters over the years. Those vehicles are rescue vehicles . They give officers ballistic protection to enter live fire zones in order to protect lives. If you have an active shooter incident , officers taking live fire and there are victims or a downed officer inside the building or in front , how would you get to those injured people to save their lives if bullets are flying at you ? Contrary to T.V . Bullets rip through car doors like Swiss cheese. You have zero protection in a normal vehicle except standing behind an engine block.

Example. In my early days of swat we had a shooutout with an offender. Two officers hit downed in the front yard , shooter still firing rounds out the window at police. We did not have an armoire vehicle then. We had tell officers in a live fire shoot scene to take off their vests. We then lined a crown Vic with bullet proof vests. About 20 or so and had to drive in.

The second reason for armoires vehicle is protect all our heavy equipment in times like these. I am not given any trade secrets here on a public forum as most is a standard SOP across the nation , but during riots , protests and civil unrest our heavy equipment is kept in there. How else could you protect the heavy equipment and keep it from being stolen or burned to the ground ? A normal squad car ( Chicago term )/ cruiser’s window is a piece of cake to bust out and reach inside and remove everything. The fact of the matter is the Hummers and Bearcats are needed now due to the Increasingly violent actions of the public. Most major big city police departments are never ahead of the game . We are two steps behind with proper equipment because of budget constraints and perception . The Rodney king riots were a huge contributor to the need for such vehicles . There are more and more “ protests “ each year and they’re increasing violent. The trend of violence in protests , whether you want to acknowledge it or not , has been going up. So the equipment has been acquired because of necessity. Not preemptively. How do you move key personnel through crowds of Molotov cocktails , bricks , bats , and bottles ? I can tell you a regular squad car can’t do that, you’re a sitting duck and you’ll be picking shards of glass out of your teeth and off your face.

What do you think would happen to the bad element in America if they thought they could over run law and order ? I want whole heartedly to give these communities what they want. I am happy to pull police resources from areas that don’t want them and let the experiment begin. You don’t want police? Have your rep sign this form and we will pull all our resources. The caviar to that is that it’s run like insurance. If you change your mind you have to wait til the next open enrollment time to rejoin . What do you think would happen in this communities of police just left ? I say start giving them what they want and sit back .
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-05-2020, 7:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
So do you know what the actual purpose of those Hummvees and Bearcats are ? Terrorist attacks showed up on our soil. We had the North Hollywood Bank shootout Multiple active shooters over the years. Those vehicles are rescue vehicles . They give officers ballistic protection to enter live fire zones in order to protect lives. If you have an active shooter incident , officers taking live fire and there are victims or a downed officer inside the building or in front , how would you get to those injured people to save their lives if bullets are flying at you ? Contrary to T.V . Bullets rip through car doors like Swiss cheese. You have zero protection in a normal vehicle except standing behind an engine block.
Like I said, above my paygrade and I don't know enough about it all. However, that seems reasonable. Lets park them out of sight and pull them out to use against terrorists, pulling cops out of danger zones, non-aggressive protection.... They cause more harm than good in this type of protest.
Protest looting is one off. It happens the 1st few nights of protests, seems every time. Then this minority that choose to capitalize on tragedy is forced to exit from both sides. Like cops, everyone that is black or brown is not good either, plenty of bad apples in the bushel that is the USA.
The trend I see is that violence is down, protest is up.
I know they say they don't want cops in their neighborhoods, I think what they mean is they don't want bad cops in their hood, trust issues. As much as the police force needs to improve it isn't the only group who needs improvement, not a one way street. Everyone, Black, white, rainbow needs to get better.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-05-2020, 7:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
where did i suggest cutting the police budget is the answer?
If you want to try to describe Chauvin as an "uncompassionate cop" you are part of the problem. The dude put his knee on the mans neck for 8.5 minutes while a half dozen people pleaded with him to stop. They never moved towards the killer, they were peacefully begging him to stop. He wouldnt, even when other officers suggested he let him up. Floyd wasnt dying until he met Chauvin, nor do you know if he was a drug addict. Neither did Chauvin. Floyd sure as hell was not fighting.
Your caring thoughts and political prowess make me think you are in the wrong profession, you should be in crisis management. Maybe help out on the suicide hotline.
I am the solution. I don't want to live in your world.

You do not know the training these guys had. Basic martial arts or even wrestling dictates if you control the head, you control the body. you even so another cop in the riot coverage use the exact same move until another cop seemed to remind the guy that is the "excuse" for the leftists to riot. They apparently "killed" a white guy with the same move a few years ago that no one gave a crap about. If a cop had a dollar for every time someone resists, then gets put into place, then asks them to stop; they all could retire. Not saying he did the right thing, but those situations absolutely make you un-compassionate because they have been dicked over by so many people and that could end their life. If i was on the other end of it though, i would be pissed a crap too if a cop did that to me (assuming I did not die).

My wifes co-worker lost her police career because a "non resisting" 14 year old boy (who happens to be black) who got arrested for a felony. Kid was cuffed. Walking him back and the kid snaps. She tore her thumb so bad that she could never regain the grip in her hand. Boom. 4 year degree and retirement out the window for some little teenage punk.

oh Mr. Floyd was indeed a drug addict. Sorry most people not rooming around with meth and fentynol in their systems that are not drug addicts. He was also a convicted felon that did 5 years in prison for armed robbery when him and a buddy robbed a pregnant lady where he pushed a gun against her belly while they searched for drugs and money.

Why do the black marxists always hold up gang bangers, cop attackers, ex felons, and drug addicts as examples of what is wrong with the system and not what is wrong with their people?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-05-2020, 8:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
You seemed to think sleepy Joe made a gaffe so outrageous that he will lose the election because he stated, ‘Poor Kids’ Are Just as Bright as ‘White Kids’. Well, if he was not referring to black and brown students in poor school districts compared to white students in rich school districts, then please tell me who the poor students are?
Then, you double down, proving you are racist by saying the black culture is extremely violent. Most of the peaceful demonstrators did Not loot. If the president of the United States would be a Uniter and reason with all people, he could explain to the people that he supports their right to peacefully protest as given to them by the Constitution, but the people would have to go home one half Hour before sunset(hey it works for water sports) as to not violate citywide curfews. They had curfews here in Orlando for the coronavirus without too many incidents, but Trump could never be a Uniter.
Funny, Trump has over and over again said he support peaceful protesters. Peaceful protests do not mean you can violate mine or anyone else civil rights. You block my right of passage in the public square, you are technically in violation of my rights and technically are potential involved in false imprisonment.

Your "non violent" protesters were also providing a front to violent protesters in the rear. Just like the palestinians. Taught to hid behind women and children while the men in the rear shoot or throw things. Whoever they do these things to fight back and the whole world says, "see they are beating or killing women and children who were their peacefully" Playbook as old as you are.

As far as sleep joe. I am pointing out that that guy is 1) a galfe machine 2) a closet racists just like Hillary and pretty much the whole democrat party. Just like when hillary was talking about illegal immigration she literally said out loud that if we send back the illegals, who would do your cooking and cleaning! She literally said this out loud. Like all illegals can do is cook and clean? Sorry, that is racists. Same with Joe. Thinking that there are no rich black or brown kids or that there are no poor white kids pretty much sums it up. Racist and a fool. Vast majority of fly over country is poor people. Black city people have way more opportunity at their fingertips than any white kid in a 10,000 person town in the middle of no where.

I am not racist when pointing out the violence in the black culture. I have lived it many times growing up. I also have department of justice (even from Obama era) crime stats to back it up. If you want non stats and simple eye test, look at the world around you for the last week. And during all the other Black lives matter (expect to other blacks as they murder each other by the thousands each and every year we have been alive).
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-05-2020, 8:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
also, sorry if you have the right to protest, then why would anyone have to go home just before dark? Your "rights" do not have a time line. If they are peaceful, then why would it matter if they are in a safe space peacefully protesting? Seems to be a conflicting idea if you ask me.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-05-2020, 8:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Can you not tell the difference from a MSM and Russian propaganda? Your comment slamming MSM while reading your take from an MSM. You are such an idiot sometimes.
Oh, look at you defending the MSM. How cute. Bless your heart.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-05-2020, 8:09 AM Reply   
[QUOTE=dougr;1998358]
Quote:

Wait a min, i though this was part of the new Amazon go plan?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrpWIFWHvEY
that would be hilarious if not so true, sad, and self identified as a horrible group of people.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-05-2020, 8:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
So, you listening to limbaugh today? lol. Parrot.
Actually, a friend forwarded a screenshot from twitter or one of those social media outlets. Dipchit.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-05-2020, 8:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
so do you know what the actual purpose of those hummvees and bearcats are ? Terrorist attacks showed up on our soil. We had the north hollywood bank shootout multiple active shooters over the years. Those vehicles are rescue vehicles . They give officers ballistic protection to enter live fire zones in order to protect lives. If you have an active shooter incident , officers taking live fire and there are victims or a downed officer inside the building or in front , how would you get to those injured people to save their lives if bullets are flying at you ? Contrary to t.v . Bullets rip through car doors like swiss cheese. You have zero protection in a normal vehicle except standing behind an engine block.

Example. In my early days of swat we had a shooutout with an offender. Two officers hit downed in the front yard , shooter still firing rounds out the window at police. We did not have an armoire vehicle then. We had tell officers in a live fire shoot scene to take off their vests. We then lined a crown vic with bullet proof vests. About 20 or so and had to drive in.

The second reason for armoires vehicle is protect all our heavy equipment in times like these. I am not given any trade secrets here on a public forum as most is a standard sop across the nation , but during riots , protests and civil unrest our heavy equipment is kept in there. How else could you protect the heavy equipment and keep it from being stolen or burned to the ground ? A normal squad car ( chicago term )/ cruiser’s window is a piece of cake to bust out and reach inside and remove everything. The fact of the matter is the hummers and bearcats are needed now due to the increasingly violent actions of the public. Most major big city police departments are never ahead of the game . We are two steps behind with proper equipment because of budget constraints and perception . The rodney king riots were a huge contributor to the need for such vehicles . There are more and more “ protests “ each year and they’re increasing violent. The trend of violence in protests , whether you want to acknowledge it or not , has been going up. So the equipment has been acquired because of necessity. Not preemptively. How do you move key personnel through crowds of molotov cocktails , bricks , bats , and bottles ? I can tell you a regular squad car can’t do that, you’re a sitting duck and you’ll be picking shards of glass out of your teeth and off your face.

What do you think would happen to the bad element in america if they thought they could over run law and order ? I want whole heartedly to give these communities what they want. I am happy to pull police resources from areas that don’t want them and let the experiment begin. You don’t want police? Have your rep sign this form and we will pull all our resources. The caviar to that is that it’s run like insurance. If you change your mind you have to wait til the next open enrollment time to rejoin . What do you think would happen in this communities of police just left ? I say start giving them what they want and sit back .
yep!
Attached Images

Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-05-2020, 8:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Im not the one who ordered the Guard to chuck tear gas at peaceful protestors so i could look like a dictator surrounded by military heads, Generals in fatigues and the AG while i hold up a bible upside down to jerk off his sycophants.
The protests are not dying down, they are getting bigger with more non-POC than ever in history, the violence and looting is dying down. Id say the Govs, mayors, cops have done well and that issue appears tamped down. Why you blaming Dems? You think if cops killed an unarmed black man in Nebraska or S. Dakota, or any Republican controlled state they would not have protested, rioted, looted?
Do you think a lib cant kick ass? Your generalizations, tho not as bad as Marge are incorrect aka, fake, wrong. Generalizations add to the race issue. Do you want to get better? I vote yes.
You do NOT get better by lowering your standards to the worst people in your society.

The facts of policy violence does not add up. While I know that black people are looked at sideways in white communities and that needs to stop somehow, I also know the statistics on crime well enough to know if you are going to have a problem, well......

Now that the smoke is clearing a little bit the actual demands are coming out. They are basically pushing the marxist play book. Move wealth to the poorest people, defund the police which in turn makes people less safe, then they turn more to central control for their lives. Take away their gun rights to make it happen. rinse and repeat.

What do you guys think about the main BLM leader saying he is for the riots and that they are creating an armed black army to kill cops? This has never been about discrimination. This has and always has been about marxism.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-05-2020, 8:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Failing NYT (yesterday): https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/04/h...gtype=Homepage

CNN (yesterday): https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/04/healt...ejm/index.html

NBC (yesterday): https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...quine-n1225091

Too lazy to go look for the links from ABC or CBS (who goes there for news anyhow)?

Curious who is telling you that these outlets aren’t reporting this, Mark?
It was an article I read this morning. I can’t remember where. I read a lot of stuff sometimes. Guess I should check my browser history. Only thing is I read from three different devices, depending on if I’m at a desk, my truck or the crapper. Lol. Might take a bit. Stand by.....
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-05-2020, 8:34 AM Reply   
Oh. Listen to your fellow democrats and what they want (and you wonder why we think we are going to end up in a shooting war against democrats):

'Orgy of violence': Ami Horowitz talks to Minneapolis protesters who support looting, killing cops

https://www.foxnews.com/us/minneapol...horowitz-video

"We're attacking big, known businesses like Apple, Boost ... Target, Walmart, Best Buy, all that s--t, Gucci ... Whatever the f--k you all like, you better lock your doors!" one protester tells him in the video. This protester calls the looting "slavery money ... So when we take it back or we burn it down, yeah. We're getting back what's ours. You won't give it up? Okay, you ain't having it no more."

When Horowitz asks if the U.S. should defund the cops, a protester replies: "I think we should kill them b--ches."

Last edited by DeltaHoosier; 06-05-2020 at 8:37 AM.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-05-2020, 8:38 AM Reply   
Lol pinning all democrats with words from their "fellow democrat" after disowning and brushing off dozens of quotes from republicans above.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-05-2020, 8:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Lol pinning all democrats with words from their "fellow democrat" after disowning and brushing off dozens of quotes from republicans above.
Funny. Your words and actions have been extremely consistent and dangerous for many years. You are also now burning a looting at an alarming rate. Only thing you are trying to pin on Republicans is for Republicans from 1) not stopping your group from trying to kill the rest of us 2) kneeling at the feet of your marxist masters.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-05-2020, 8:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
I bet you a dollar that you had some sort of BLM or black out crap on your social media?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-05-2020, 8:42 AM Reply   
You can keep screaming your endless lies into your echo chamber, it doesn't make them any more true.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-05-2020, 8:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
I bet you a dollar that you had some sort of BLM or black out crap on your social media?
No, that would be pointless.
https://variety.com/2020/tv/columns/...er-1234623358/
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-05-2020, 9:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
You can keep screaming your endless lies into your echo chamber, it doesn't make them any more true.
Sorry, I've been away for a few hours kneeling at the feet of my marxist masters. What lies did I miss?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-05-2020, 9:32 AM Reply   
PESOS

Still awaiting that answer bud
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-05-2020, 9:34 AM Reply   
Sorry what answer?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-05-2020, 10:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
You do not know the training these guys had. Basic martial arts or even wrestling dictates if you control the head, you control the body. you even so another cop in the riot coverage use the exact same move until another cop seemed to remind the guy that is the "excuse" for the leftists to riot. They apparently "killed" a white guy with the same move a few years ago that no one gave a crap about. If a cop had a dollar for every time someone resists, then gets put into place, then asks them to stop; they all could retire. Not saying he did the right thing, but those situations absolutely make you un-compassionate because they have been dicked over by so many people and that could end their life. If i was on the other end of it though, i would be pissed a crap too if a cop did that to me (assuming I did not die).
You control a guy once he is in handcuffs face down. It was done. There was no need for 2 F'ing cops to sit on a handcuffed guys back while cop #3 put his leg on the guys neck and cop #4 stood guard to hold off anyone who may try to stop a murder. There were 4 healthy armed cops Vs. one handcuffed black man... (according to you, near dead). Ever see a wrestling match where 1 guy is handcuffed prior to the start?
Stop, you are done bloviating BS
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-05-2020, 10:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
You do NOT get better by lowering your standards to the worst people in your society.
read what I wrote. I said we should not reduce police budgets, we need spend to train cops better. Cops should police themselves better to help themselves and all others. Others (POC) are also part of the problem, they need to be better too. That's what I said. No one is lowering standards, we are raising them for all.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-05-2020, 10:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Now that the smoke is clearing a little bit the actual demands are coming out. They are basically pushing the marxist play book. Move wealth to the poorest people, defund the police which in turn makes people less safe, then they turn more to central control for their lives. Take away their gun rights to make it happen. rinse and repeat.
There has never been a larger divide in US and world wealth. The top few percent own more than 70% of the bottom. At what point does trying to even that out isn't "Marxist" to you?
You are out of your mind if you think wealth distribution isn't a MAJOR U.S. issue. You aren't even a chosen one yet you fight their war like a pawn. Fool. You are living in a marxist world. Problem is you are to dumb to know you are just the worker. Putin loves guys like you. Nose to the grindstone ratting out others trying to get out. Putin, trumps buddy. Who is pushing Marxism? Fascism? Silence the media, Silence the people, The army is his to do what he wishes. Why is trump using an unmarked police? Large groups guarding in DC, no badges, no name tags, no way to know who they work for. You are worried about the Marxist playbook from the party on the outside while the party in power is what? What do you call that playbook?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-05-2020, 10:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Sorry, I've been away for a few hours kneeling at the feet of my marxist masters. What lies did I miss?
lol.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-05-2020, 10:45 AM Reply   
Buddy of mine lives a few hours south of here in McAllen, TX where these evil libtard protesters attacked an innocent Trump supporter.

Oh wait no, an evil unchained Trump supporter came after peaceful protesters on the sidewalk with a chainsaw.

“Don’t let those fu—ng ni—rs out there control you" said the evil unhinged Trump supporter, among other things.

Last edited by pesos; 06-05-2020 at 10:49 AM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-05-2020, 11:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Like I said, above my paygrade and I don't know enough about it all. However, that seems reasonable. Lets park them out of sight and pull them out to use against terrorists, pulling cops out of danger zones, non-aggressive protection.... They cause more harm than good in this type of protest.
Protest looting is one off. It happens the 1st few nights of protests, seems every time. Then this minority that choose to capitalize on tragedy is forced to exit from both sides. Like cops, everyone that is black or brown is not good either, plenty of bad apples in the bushel that is the USA.
The trend I see is that violence is down, protest is up.
I know they say they don't want cops in their neighborhoods, I think what they mean is they don't want bad cops in their hood, trust issues. As much as the police force needs to improve it isn't the only group who needs improvement, not a one way street. Everyone, Black, white, rainbow needs to get better.

So what about them in plain sight bothers you ? So they intimidate you ? Do they scare you? Do they anger you? From my view , seeing these pieces of equipment remindS everyone what they’re actually up against. It’s a friendly reminder that when the **** hits the fan and they’re needed you know they will get it done. Personally I love seeing them. It personally makes me feel warm and fuzzy knowing those are manned and the men and women in them still exist America. Can you name one incident you’ve ever seen or witnessed in which any PD in America uses those pieces of equipment on regular patrol , or to intimidate regular every day citizens ?

You mentioned Chauvin having prior complaints and the comment he should’ve been fired long ago . Do you have any idea how the actual complaint process works ? Let’s say I show up to someone’s house , handle a situation , they’re not happy with the way the situatioN ended. They want to file a complaint. They’re amped up and completely frustrated . They call the PD say your they’re not happy with service , officers treated him poorly and add it further they battered and assault them while they were there. BOOM Instant excessive force complaint number generated . No investigation started yet whatsoever , that complaint number is now in my jacket forever . Again no investigation started whatsoever . Now investigation starts go through all the evidence. This investigation being done by a civilian review board that only handles police complaints . They watch body cam etc etc. it’s determined the complainant was a complete lie, they made up the entire incident. Complaint not sustained. I still now have an excessive force complaint that follows me til I retire. What happens to the individual that filed the false complaint against me , with concrete evidence that is was completely fabricated .......ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ! WHy you ask ........because SOcial Justice warriors say if that person is prosecuted for their false report , it will install fear from other coming forward. I kid you not that is their reason.

Now let’s take it further. You’re and officer in neighborhood f. Highest crime area of the city. There are 3-4 times as many police assigned to neighborhood f because the violence is so rampid. You’re chasing gun toting armed individuals. These guys will not go to jail period. So now you use a taser to take one into custody . Boom instant complaint log number automatically generated by the department . Now the shi bag that you fought and wrestled with after he robbed several individuals with a firearm says his wrist hurts and he wants a complaint for excessive force. Boom second complaint generated from same instance. Investigation, again completed by outside civilian review board ( with no police training and experience whatsoever ). They determine the entire incident to be in policy . Complaint stays in your jacket permanently.

That’s how easily the process is. It’s insane . Since the inception of body cams , complaints against officers have nearly halved while use of forced incidents involving arrests have tripled . Can you explain that ? I sure can but I’ll let you take a stab at it first.

Here is some more data

Straight from the Wall Street Journal
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj...sm-11591119883
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-05-2020, 12:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
You control a guy once he is in handcuffs face down. It was done. There was no need for 2 F'ing cops to sit on a handcuffed guys back while cop #3 put his leg on the guys neck and cop #4 stood guard to hold off anyone who may try to stop a murder. There were 4 healthy armed cops Vs. one handcuffed black man... (according to you, near dead). Ever see a wrestling match where 1 guy is handcuffed prior to the start?
Stop, you are done bloviating BS
Hate to tell you bud. This is not supposed to be a fair fight. EVER! One person has their career to lose protecting you. The other will give his life in an instant because it means nothing.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-05-2020, 12:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Buddy of mine lives a few hours south of here in McAllen, TX where these evil libtard protesters attacked an innocent Trump supporter.

Oh wait no, an evil unchained Trump supporter came after peaceful protesters on the sidewalk with a chainsaw.

“Don’t let those fu—ng ni—rs out there control you" said the evil unhinged Trump supporter, among other things.
Funny. Just happened to be a well placed camera there waiting for it huh?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-05-2020, 2:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Funny. Just happened to be a well placed camera there waiting for it huh?
Yeah, and the cops are in on it too, dipchit!

https://www.google.com/search?q=mcal...hrome&ie=UTF-8
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-05-2020, 2:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
So what about them in plain sight bothers you ? So they intimidate you ? Do they scare you? Do they anger you? From my view , seeing these pieces of equipment remindS everyone what they’re actually up against. It’s a friendly reminder that when the **** hits the fan and they’re needed you know they will get it done. Personally I love seeing them. It personally makes me feel warm and fuzzy knowing those are manned and the men and women in them still exist America. Can you name one incident you’ve ever seen or witnessed in which any PD in America uses those pieces of equipment on regular patrol , or to intimidate regular every day citizens ?

Yes that bothers me. IT sounds too close to if the looting starts the shooting starts.
You mentioned Chauvin having prior complaints and the comment he should’ve been fired long ago . Do you have any idea how the actual complaint process works ? Let’s say I show up to someone’s house , handle a situation , they’re not happy with the way the situatioN ended. They want to file a complaint. They’re amped up and completely frustrated . They call the PD say your they’re not happy with service , officers treated him poorly and add it further they battered and assault them while they were there. BOOM Instant excessive force complaint number generated . No investigation started yet whatsoever , that complaint number is now in my jacket forever . Again no investigation started whatsoever . Now investigation starts go through all the evidence. This investigation being done by a civilian review board that only handles police complaints . They watch body cam etc etc. it’s determined the complainant was a complete lie, they made up the entire incident. Complaint not sustained. I still now have an excessive force complaint that follows me til I retire. What happens to the individual that filed the false complaint against me , with concrete evidence that is was completely fabricated .......ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ! WHy you ask ........because SOcial Justice warriors say if that person is prosecuted for their false report , it will install fear from other coming forward. I kid you not that is their reason.

Now let’s take it further. You’re and officer in neighborhood f. Highest crime area of the city. There are 3-4 times as many police assigned to neighborhood f because the violence is so rampid. You’re chasing gun toting armed individuals. These guys will not go to jail period. So now you use a taser to take one into custody . Boom instant complaint log number automatically generated by the department . Now the shi bag that you fought and wrestled with after he robbed several individuals with a firearm says his wrist hurts and he wants a complaint for excessive force. Boom second complaint generated from same instance. Investigation, again completed by outside civilian review board ( with no police training and experience whatsoever ). They determine the entire incident to be in policy . Complaint stays in your jacket permanently.

That’s how easily the process is. It’s insane . Since the inception of body cams , complaints against officers have nearly halved while use of forced incidents involving arrests have tripled . Can you explain that ? I sure can but I’ll let you take a stab at it first.
I do know all about it. I asked by bro. He had 1 complaint in 30 years. It was a BS made up complaint. It doesnt change the reason why its the law that the public can make complaints. I havnt read Chauvins rap sheet...its unlikely there are 17 BS complaints. Do you think its a cool tool in your tool box that you can call in and get the background on a perp you have in custody? Do you act different if he comes back clean or if he has 17 priors? Do you feel more warm and fuzzy because you know who you are dealing with? The public deserves the same.

Here is some more data

Straight from the Wall Street Journal
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj...sm-11591119883
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-05-2020, 2:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Hate to tell you bud. This is not supposed to be a fair fight. EVER! One person has their career to lose protecting you. The other will give his life in an instant because it means nothing.
^^^This is not what happened. Is it? It was 4 armed cops Vs. one handcuffed man lying on his face. He He didnt lose his career tho, he is dead.
Quit distorting the argument and playing games, its childish and annoying.

I also watched the video of the white guy getting "killed" and no one cared. Did you watch it? I dont think so. It wasnt close to the same thing, it wasnt 8.5 minutes. Big, fat rich, white guy high as a kite. He had already OD'ed and received a shot of Narcan. They cuffed him and rolled him on his stomach, waited for ambulance.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-05-2020, 3:27 PM Reply   
Heres a fact, first time female gun sales are off the charts. Why? With the new world order, removing the police services, and allowing looting and rioting to flourish. why would middle aged women buy a gun? Cali has had record gun sales, Why? Don't the citizens in the land of the blue know its going to be great when the police force is decimated. Obviously crime will cease immediately. Obviously, crime is caused by police.

This is unreal. its actually scary. Its so stupid, that words cannot explain the shear stupidity of this. How stupid do you have to be to think that replacing the police with social service workers will be the answer.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-05-2020, 5:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
Heres a fact, first time female gun sales are off the charts. Why? With the new world order, removing the police services, and allowing looting and rioting to flourish. why would middle aged women buy a gun? Cali has had record gun sales, Why? Don't the citizens in the land of the blue know its going to be great when the police force is decimated. Obviously crime will cease immediately. Obviously, crime is caused by police.

This is unreal. its actually scary. Its so stupid, that words cannot explain the shear stupidity of this. How stupid do you have to be to think that replacing the police with social service workers will be the answer.
You can’t expect sense to come from Democrats. It’s why they still can’t even beat Trump even though he beats himself up so regularly. We all owe a debt of gratitude to libtard nation right now for showing us the value of their lofty educations that make them the great political strategists that they are. It’s so entertaining to watch them flail so much. Like rats in a tall barrel of water, crawling all over each other on their way to drowning.

As for the gun sales thing, after never owning so much as a slingshot, but seeing what’s transpired over the last week, I’m in the process of stockpiling all kinds of new pieces for my wife and I, including tactical training. Hope we never have to blast any libtards, but we will if we’re forced to.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-05-2020, 5:40 PM Reply   
Not saying anyone should look for trouble. It’s just that after watching so many people get trapped and assaulted on the freeways etc, there’s no way I’m goin out like that. If some liberal ANTIFA types or protesting thugs start beating in my window with a crowbar and I got nowhere to go, he’s having a closed-casket funeral.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       06-05-2020, 11:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Here's your sign
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-06-2020, 5:47 AM Reply   
One little nugget that needs to be exposed more is all the bitching and complaining about systemic racism etc is coming straight out of cities that have been run by dems for decades. They hold all the cards in these cities and have done nothing, but go backwards on race relations. Just reminds me of LBJ’s “I’ll have those N-words voting democrat for the next 200 years...” comment. Proof that the dems don’t give a rip about blacks. They just want their votes. Between starting abortion to kill off blacks and then kill off fatherhood with welfare, you dems have done a number on blacks that even the most racist people couldn’t do.

https://news.yahoo.com/democrats-run...090004608.html