Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (smuurph84)      Join Date: Oct 2008       12-23-2015, 5:27 AM Reply   
Has anyone priced one out loaded up craz without a trailer? Just curious what a ball park number is in the south east
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       12-23-2015, 8:15 AM Reply   
Here are my 2cents if I were in the same situation...
NXT is too narrow. Nice looking boat but verdict is still out.
AXIS has a proven wake so should be up for comparison. Just fit and finish is not as nice as the other 2
CRAZ have not seen wake and wave, but heard good things and it has nice fit and finish for that price point

Those are just things I would consider personally, but your criteria may be way different. A good solid dealer in your local area should be another strong deciding factor. Congrats on a new boat and hopefully you can make the process enjoyable and not stressfull. Go with your own gut and not our feedback cause ultimately, you will have to live in it...
Old     (Squamer)      Join Date: Oct 2015       12-23-2015, 8:18 AM Reply   
Have to be honest the Craz sadly was a big topic for like 3 days and then some other new hot boat came out and we all went back to loving the Gs or Supras again. I am curious to see what you end up finding out. Would be nice to see what one of these can do for an entry level price point.
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       12-23-2015, 8:27 AM Reply   
Whoops... ignore my comments above. Thought I was posting on the other thread where the OP was asking about those 3 boats.
I am not sure what the CRAZ price is....
Old     (smuurph84)      Join Date: Oct 2008       12-24-2015, 3:57 AM Reply   
Lol no worries,

I priced out some left over 15's with the dealer I'll prob just reach back out to him, but I am not yet to deal with
Old     (rickt)      Join Date: May 2002       12-24-2015, 6:36 AM Reply   
SMuurph84,

One of our sales managers used this boat(16 Craz) all summer. I am sure he can provide you some good but partial insight. His email is jallen@skierschoice.com. Jon Allen

I too used this boat all summer before it's release....but my opinion would be very partial...ha.

Good Luck in your search if we can be of any assistance, just drop us a note. Rtinker@skierschoice.com

Rick
Old     (dcooper)      Join Date: Mar 2005       12-24-2015, 6:46 AM Reply   
I would take Rick's offer and reach out to them. Can't get better info or help than that!
Old     (smuurph84)      Join Date: Oct 2008       12-25-2015, 7:15 AM Reply   
I will for sure, thanks for the connection
Old     (DatTexasBoy)      Join Date: Aug 2012       12-25-2015, 10:19 AM Reply   
Another great example of solid customer service by Skiers Choice.
Old     (smuurph84)      Join Date: Oct 2008       12-30-2015, 7:31 AM Reply   
rick that email gets kicked back and says its no longer valid. do you have another email for him?
Old     (jon_a)      Join Date: Feb 2003       12-30-2015, 9:37 AM Reply   
smuurph84,

I just sent you an email from jallen@skierschoice.com. If it still doesn't work feel free to try me by messaging on here or on my personal email account, jon.allen02@gmail (dot) com.

Jon
Old     (smuurph84)      Join Date: Oct 2008       12-31-2015, 6:12 AM Reply   
He sent me a great write up! Thanks Rick! (I typed his email wrong)

Only think he didn't comment on but maybe he can't is price? Can anyone tell me the pluses and minuses of possibly buying at the boat show? It's coming to Atlanta in a few weeks and I'm curious if that is the best time to buy , or should I wait till the fall and buy a left over (my kids are 3 and 4 so realistically I could get by on the runabout we have for another season ?

Thanks again for all the info!
Old     (smuurph84)      Join Date: Oct 2008       12-31-2015, 6:18 AM Reply   
Also FYI he did send me pricing info! I opened his email on my phone and didn't scroll down far enough to see it lol.

I would still like anyone's info/opinion on price if they would like to share !
Old     (DatTexasBoy)      Join Date: Aug 2012       01-01-2016, 8:57 AM Reply   
Usually on boat shows the pricing isn't necessarily the best. However sometimes they offer upgrades or extras for free. Which turns into discounted price I guess. Good luck.
Old    BamaMojo            01-11-2016, 4:02 AM Reply   
Based on how my local dealer prices their new boats around 60 is where you would be on a Craz w/o a trailer.
Old     (patrick232)      Join Date: Aug 2008       01-11-2016, 6:51 AM Reply   
I would build the boat on the site and figure about 5-7% off after subtracting the boat show freebies. I started working on our Mondo in September 2013 and placed the order the week before the Cincy boat show. This was done to take advantage of the freebies and it saved me additional $$. I may do the same in 2017 when I go to order a 2018 boat. Promised the wife I would keep this one for 5 years, 4 is close to 5 right.