Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       11-24-2015, 4:55 PM Reply   
I started a post last year where people added all the black friday deals they knew of. Just saw the WakeMakers promo and thought I would share. A little birdie told me they are going to do a big promo on that new WaveControl system and custom ballast bags on Cyber Monday. Not confirmed but that was hinted to me...

http://www.wakemakers.com/black-friday

Feel free to post other things you see....
Old     (Mxguy741)      Join Date: Nov 2013       11-24-2015, 10:45 PM Reply   
looking for a good wake rope/handle combo. if any one finds anything please share
Old     (whiteflashwatersports1)      Join Date: Dec 2012       11-25-2015, 5:15 AM Reply   
Bake's
YOUR LEADER IN WATERSPORTS, BOAT SERVICE & ACCESSORIES SINCE 1989

Thanksgiving Thankful SALE!
"Thankful"
Syllabification: thank·ful Pronunciation: THaNGkfəl
Definition: Feeling or expressing thanks; grateful

Thanksgiving reminds us every year how thankful we are for YOU! Since 1989 we have been able to work at what we are passionate about. This would not be possible without YOU! We have been able to work with and employ people who share our passion. Over the past 26 years we have made friends with our customers, local and around the world which makes us even more thankful. Without YOU our dreams would not be fulfilled.

Throughout the year customers ask; "When is the best time to buy?" Where price is concerned we've said it before, the time is now! Winter in the boating industry gives Bakes the opportunity to negotiate better pricing and special promotions from our vendors to get YOU the best sale prices of the year. We are passing the savings forward to THANK YOU!

OUR THANKFUL SALE STARTS NOW!
Read below for more details

Black Friday
Something new this year, we are going to offer EMPLOYEE PRICING on all in stock water sports gear for Black Friday! Once it is gone it is gone so do not be late for this one!
Employee Pricing on Gear (In Store)
15% Off Everything In Store
15% Off Site-wide Online
Free Shipping on orders $99*
Use Coupon Code: THANKS

SHOP ONLINE

Small Business Saturday
Extending EMPLOYEE PRICING on all water sports gear one more day for Small Business Saturday. SHOP SMALL!
Employee Pricing on Gear (In Store)
Buy 1 Get one 50% Off - All Apparel
Use Secret Handshake to get deal
VISIT BAKES

Cyber Monday
Expect some EXTRA special deals on select items. Deep discounts and some creative bundles too! Stay tuned, we will send a separate email for Cyber Monday when the time gets closer.
Select Specials - TBD!
15% Off Site-wide Online
Free Shipping on orders $99*
Use Coupon Code: THANKS
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       11-25-2015, 7:40 AM Reply   
Exile Audio just announced 50% off their bluetooth module on Friday... That should be popular...

http://exileaudio.com/store/index.ph...2beb4f-2058541
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       11-25-2015, 10:08 AM Reply   
Active Wake is doing 10% all slingshot stuff

http://www.activewake.com/wake/2016-...slingshot.html
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       11-26-2015, 7:02 PM Reply   
Exile just sent an email with 20% off everything on Black Friday
Use Coupon code: BLACK20

http://exileaudio.com/store/?utm_sou...0825f0f-205854
Old     (beg4wake)      Join Date: Aug 2012       11-27-2015, 5:19 PM Reply   
Just used this to buy some Exile Bouy balls and some babes boat cleaning supplies....been waiting for black friday just for this!!
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       11-27-2015, 9:31 PM Reply   
www.marine-products.com is having a weekend sale on a TON of items NOV 27th-30th.
All new winter clothing 10-15%. All new surf and wakeboards 10-15% off. Also using discount code DFTR2015 on anything not on the black sale and still save some cash.
Name:  MP.jpg
Views: 934
Size:  92.4 KB
Old     (RPM_DLX)      Join Date: Jul 2010       11-28-2015, 7:05 PM Reply   
I took advantage of the wakemakers deal. Ordered up the 1100lb conversation kits for the rear ballast on my sanger v215. Can't wait for my winter project now
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       11-30-2015, 9:52 AM Reply   
RPM you're gonna love that kit! got it in my 230

DFTR Josh where's the winter stuff on MP site? I only see Wake, wetsuits and 1 other category...
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       11-30-2015, 10:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
DFTR Josh where's the winter stuff on MP site? I only see Wake, wetsuits and 1 other category...
Not sure, let me take a look and make a phone call.
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       11-30-2015, 10:32 AM Reply   
Here's a quick search... Still looking for the entire stock of stuff.
Name:  MP.jpg
Views: 624
Size:  40.7 KB