Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       12-01-2013, 12:02 PM Reply   
Hey guys
I took a year off with no boat and was a co-pilot last year. After checking out the new SC and the surf system SWELL, I decided to hop back on the horse. I am pretty excited. Here are the colors I am thinking. Most of you know that I am a "once you go black, you never go back" kind of guy. Here is what I am thinking.
I like the new back accent that Supra offers and Boatmate doing the two tone trailer so I am thinking:
All black with a charcoal accent in the back. Black Boatmate trailer with charcoal accented fenders and black 18" wheels......

Do you like the Blacked out SUPRA logo in the second pic or the new SUPRA logo in the first pic???
I had to download the pics of the boat as a PDF. Not sure how to get them to a normal image. Maybe one of you can help me an post it. I am on a MAC right now and not sure how to convert it.

These are the two wheel options I am considering from Boatmate. Both looks sweet and most importantly easy to clean. Love how Boatmate has so many options for wheels now. Would be cool if they create a "build your trailer" page on their website so we could see it... hint hint
http://www.boatmateparts.com/product...81f56ae900a2d7
Attached Images

Attached Images
File Type: pdf print boat.pdf (302.4 KB, 583 views)
File Type: pdf print boat blacked.pdf (300.9 KB, 594 views)
File Type: pdf print boat inside.pdf (315.1 KB, 561 views)