Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (samgreazy)      Join Date: Apr 2011       04-28-2011, 5:03 PM Reply   
Just saw a couple other threads about some shops and thought if anyone here was from Franklin, Tn first of all??? and why there isn't a shop out there???
Old     (wakesetter_WW)      Join Date: Jul 2010       04-28-2011, 5:15 PM Reply   
What up Sam? I'm from Murfreesboro. Only shop I go to is Pirates Cove in Winchester TN. There is TNT Watersports in Hendersonville but all the guys there are d*cks. Where do you ride at?
Old     (samgreazy)      Join Date: Apr 2011       04-29-2011, 1:39 PM Reply   
CHL, I have got a slip at Hurricane. What about you....Tims Ford I assume??...I have been up there to TNT and i agree with you.
Old     (jsw)      Join Date: Apr 2009       04-29-2011, 4:21 PM Reply   
I'm from the Brentwood area, and I've thought the same thing. I think it's a tough market around here with alot of shops going out of business. There use to be ski hut in hermitage, and they went down a few years ago. I was really surprised when Performance went down last year. Anyways, yall been ridin yet this year?
Old     (wakesetter_WW)      Join Date: Jul 2010       04-29-2011, 10:42 PM Reply   
I actually go to CHL too. We have a slip at four seasons. A friend of mine puts in at hidden harbor so I'm in that area a lot too.

Yeah, I've been out boarding 7 or 8 times already. Today the water was way up but still made for great riding conditions.
Old     (vlxwakeboarder)      Join Date: Jun 2008       04-30-2011, 2:00 PM Reply   
Hey Parker. I am chomping at the bit to get up there. I have been working a lot on the weekends lately but I should be able to get out soon. PM me your cell # and I will hit you up when we get out.
Old     (wakesetter_WW)      Join Date: Jul 2010       05-01-2011, 5:07 PM Reply   
PM sent. This Wed. is the last day of the semester for me so I can go any day of the week after then.
Old     (c0l7hy)      Join Date: Mar 2010       05-09-2011, 4:21 PM Reply   
I'm from Nashville and go to UT. I put my boat in at Hurricane on center hill. In Knox I ride on the river with the UT club. I'm down to get a Wakeworld crew around middle tennessee together
Old     (AndrewP)      Join Date: Jul 2010       05-11-2011, 10:04 AM Reply   
Aqua Sport Marine is the Mastercraft dealer and they just moved to Lebanon. I believe it is tied to the same owners of Performance still. They have a nice little pro shop. Lee from Ski Hut is with them as well. I have dealt with them a few times in the last year or two and they have been great.
Old     (jsw)      Join Date: Apr 2009       05-11-2011, 6:13 PM Reply   
Michael we normally ride around hurricane as well. Do you know my brother nick by any chance? He rides with the ut team as well. We'll def have to meet up sometime at center hill.
Old     (jsw)      Join Date: Apr 2009       05-25-2011, 8:53 AM Reply   
anyone gonna be up at center hill riding this weekend?