Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       11-05-2018, 1:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
So you don't think a devils triangle is a harmless drinking game? If you believe him, what are you worried about?

Your not "wasting your time responding" because you don't have a leg to stand on.
You can't even spell "you're", but you know all about Devils Triangle & rape. It's over, let go, he's your judge & your girl was a liar liar who's decided it isn't important enough to pursue anymore. The right lives in your head rent free.

I can't wait for the meltdown Wed morning when the Dems gain nothing
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       11-05-2018, 1:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
So you don't think a devils triangle is a harmless drinking game? If you believe him, what are you worried about?

Your not "wasting your time responding" because you don't have a leg to stand on.
LMFAO. I take it you never played drinking games because you didn't have enough friends. My point was you don't have to get personal by bringing my daughter into the conversation. That is going beyond reasonable. You can call me all the names you want, but that is crossing a line. I would guarantee if we were face to face you would be much more civil.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       11-05-2018, 1:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
LMFAO. I take it you never played drinking games because you didn't have enough friends. My point was you don't have to get personal by bringing my daughter into the conversation. That is going beyond reasonable. You can call me all the names you want, but that is crossing a line. I would guarantee if we were face to face you would be much more civil.
Just asking you to put your money where your mouth is. If Kavanau didn't lie under oath, (which you claim to believe) then your daughter has nothing to worry about because "devils triangle" is a drinking game and not two guys one girl. So if you actually believe what you claim to believe what I said doesn't cross any lines. If you think that Kavanau was lying then it does cross the line, but it makes you a guy who is cool about having a supreme court justice that committed perjury at the very least.

I couldn't care less about drinking in college, but I do enjoy pointing out what a bunch of hypocrites you are.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       11-05-2018, 2:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Just asking you to put your money where your mouth is. If Kavanau didn't lie under oath, (which you claim to believe) then your daughter has nothing to worry about because "devils triangle" is a drinking game and not two guys one girl. So if you actually believe what you claim to believe what I said doesn't cross any lines. If you think that Kavanau was lying then it does cross the line, but it makes you a guy who is cool about having a supreme court justice that committed perjury at the very least.

I couldn't care less about drinking in college, but I do enjoy pointing out what a bunch of hypocrites you are.
You really don't get the whole kettle, meet pot. How much oxygen do you deprive yourself of to have your views?
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       11-05-2018, 2:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
You really don't get the whole kettle, meet pot. How much oxygen do you deprive yourself of to have your views?
What about my view are hypocritical?

You on the other hand:
  • Believe that the Democrats are scum for trying to delay the Kavanau vote, when the Republican wouldn't even talk to Obama's nominee at all for 6 months.
  • Hillary should be locked up because she used a private email server, whereas Trump uses a private email server and a personal cell phone that is easily hacked and the secret service has asked him to stop using both but he refuses.
  • GOP have been "deficit hawks" when the Dem's are in office, then don't care at all when the GOP is is in office.
  • Think that the Libs are violent, when if you look at any statistic the Far Right is 10 times more violent

This can go on for pages but I don't have the time.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-05-2018, 3:02 PM Reply   
Did any of you guys really associate the term Devil’s Triangle with a sexual position in 1982 in suburban MD? Remember slang was very regional back before the interwebs.

I mean I do think K wasn’t 100% accurate in his responses and he was definitely belligerent, but satan’s tripod isn’t the thing I’d hang my hat on.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       11-05-2018, 3:15 PM Reply   
Quote:

You on the other hand:
  • Believe that the Democrats are scum for trying to delay the Kavanau vote, when the Republican wouldn't even talk to Obama's nominee at all for 6 months.
  • Hillary should be locked up because she used a private email server, whereas Trump uses a private email server and a personal cell phone that is easily hacked and the secret service has asked him to stop using both but he refuses.
  • GOP have been "deficit hawks" when the Dem's are in office, then don't care at all when the GOP is is in office.
  • Think that the Libs are violent, when if you look at any statistic the Far Right is 10 times more violent

You sure seemed to make some time to put my words in my mouth. I feel for you, you can feel your insanity way over here. Over politics. Hope you sleep well tonight, you probably won't the night after.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-05-2018, 4:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Did any of you guys really associate the term Devil’s Triangle with a sexual position in 1982 in suburban MD? Remember slang was very regional back before the interwebs.

I mean I do think K wasn’t 100% accurate in his responses and he was definitely belligerent, but satan’s tripod isn’t the thing I’d hang my hat on.
Have YOU boofed yet?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-05-2018, 6:14 PM Reply   
Quote:

That’s a good point about slang being regional. Especially in Cali, brah!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-05-2018, 6:17 PM Reply   
Quote:

You on the other hand:

Keep digging that hole deeper. It’ll only speed things up for you.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-05-2018, 8:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
KICK HIS A$S, Seabass! LOL! Sorry. Couldn't resist. He keeps "spilling the salt."
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       11-06-2018, 6:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
KICK HIS A$S, Seabass! LOL! Sorry. Couldn't resist. He keeps "spilling the salt."
Yep, true to form. for Markj. This is where you go when you can't come up with an argument to defend your side. High School never went away for some people, I bet it was the best part of Markj's life.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       11-06-2018, 6:52 AM Reply   
Quote:

two guys, one girl is called a threesome. Ask your wife.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       11-06-2018, 7:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
two guys, one girl is called a threesome. Ask your wife.
I don't think he has one & if he do my money says he's not involved in her threesomes & probably still buys the "I have a headache".
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       11-06-2018, 7:29 AM Reply   
I hope every ones ready for today. You're about to witness the true power of the Orange One. It's going to be like a fully operational Death Star. Expect a red wave, expect a lot of midnight firings, declass of FISA, the left will be walking in circles round the woods for another generation before they taste power again. It'll be pandemonium in the streets, feet stomping, pussy hat wearing holding your breath while ANTIFA shows the left how to party. Buckle up Buckaroos.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-06-2018, 8:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
I hope every ones ready for today. You're about to witness the true power of the Orange One. It's going to be like a fully operational Death Star. Expect a red wave, expect a lot of midnight firings, declass of FISA, the left will be walking in circles round the woods for another generation before they taste power again. It'll be pandemonium in the streets, feet stomping, pussy hat wearing holding your breath while ANTIFA shows the left how to party. Buckle up Buckaroos.

Yeah man I’m not going to be scared of my neighbors, even the ones who vote differently from me. Whatever happens today let’s agree that letting the people choose their electeds is one of our greatest gifts as Americans. This is a great day to be a patriot. Love you ‘Merica!

Now git out thar and VOTE!
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       11-06-2018, 9:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yeah man I’m not going to be scared of my neighbors, even the ones who vote differently from me. Whatever happens today let’s agree that letting the people choose their electeds is one of our greatest gifts as Americans. This is a great day to be a patriot. Love you ‘Merica!

Agreed. I do think there will be some changes coming though.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       11-06-2018, 9:44 AM Reply   
Quote:

Agree 100%. It really doesn't matter who wins, we're all losers in their game
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-06-2018, 9:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Agree 100%. It really doesn't matter who wins, we're all losers in their game

Fake news bro. That’s what Putin wants you to think. Now if you believed the guy running for second grade class president really could get chocolate milk running from the drinking fountains, and you still believe that cutting taxes for billionaires so that we end up running a giant deficit will actually pay down the national debt, well, yeah, you might be disappointed when those things don’t work out. But if you hold politicians accountable and choose to ignore the crazy or implausible ideas, THE PEOPLE really can create change.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       11-06-2018, 11:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Fake news bro. That’s what Putin wants you to think. Now if you believed the guy running for second grade class president really could get chocolate milk running from the drinking fountains, and you still believe that cutting taxes for billionaires so that we end up running a giant deficit will actually pay down the national debt, well, yeah, you might be disappointed when those things don’t work out. But if you hold politicians accountable and choose to ignore the crazy or implausible ideas, THE PEOPLE really can create change.
We're too closely divided, neither side is going to respect the other sides win. I struggle with your argument about tax cuts for billionaires. Under the right we decrease their taxes, under the left they give them incentives to move their money off shore, invest in other countries. Either way, the billionaires keep their money. I also don't see how we can hold the politicians accountable when they clearly think we work for them & not the other way around. I don't see us ever getting to where either side wants to be till we at least put term limits for those in the house & the senate.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-06-2018, 1:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
We're too closely divided, neither side is going to respect the other sides win. I struggle with your argument about tax cuts for billionaires. Under the right we decrease their taxes, under the left they give them incentives to move their money off shore, invest in other countries. Either way, the billionaires keep their money. I also don't see how we can hold the politicians accountable when they clearly think we work for them & not the other way around. I don't see us ever getting to where either side wants to be till we at least put term limits for those in the house & the senate.
Props for posting with thought.

I went to vote today. I expected plenty of people at the polling place, no one...not a single person was there. After a minute I found a sign that the polling place had changed. There was a phone number and website addy on the sign for you to find the new spot. The ph number was a recording...said to look up online. I have no connection in the hills where I live. I had to drive to my office, find out where to go and went off to get my voting on. This had never happened to me before. Was a little surprising ...I almost felt as if I was being suppressed lol. If I didn't have web access I would not have been able to vote. If I was older and not computer literate, I wouldn't have voted. Im not saying there was voter suppression in California, it was just a little strange because of all the craziness surrounding this election.
There was 2,3,4 times as many people out voting than in past elections. Took me maybe 25 minutes, nothing like the hours wait others have to deal with. Looks like there is going to be a really big turnout. If nothing else trump got everyone involved, and I foolishly keep calling him a divider.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       11-06-2018, 1:28 PM Reply   
^lol He is bringing everyone together......At the polls!
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       11-06-2018, 7:12 PM Reply   
This just in, Democrats win the house, Republicans keep the senate, it's Mueller time!
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       11-07-2018, 4:07 AM Reply   
My crow, it tastes so yummy
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-07-2018, 5:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
My crow, it tastes so yummy
Ya still got the senate W2W. At the very least, that assures control of the courts, which is a tectonic/generational shift.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       11-07-2018, 5:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
This just in, Democrats win the house, Republicans keep the senate, it's Mueller time!
Checks and balances are back! Things are going to get interesting.

I am amazed that Texas would rather have a troll like Ted Cruz in office than a dude like Beto, but then again, never underestimate stupidity.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-07-2018, 6:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Ya still got the senate W2W. At the very least, that assures control of the courts, which is a tectonic/generational shift.
Exactly. I'm content.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-07-2018, 6:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Checks and balances are back! Things are going to get interesting.

I am amazed that Texas would rather have a troll like Ted Cruz in office than a dude like Beto, but then again, never underestimate stupidity.
You underestimate yours right before every single post you make here. Keep digging!
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       11-07-2018, 6:29 AM Reply   
You know what makes 9 out of 10 people happy?

gang rape...
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       11-07-2018, 6:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
You underestimate yours right before every single post you make here. Keep digging!
True to form for MarkJ. No info just insults
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       11-07-2018, 6:49 AM Reply   
At least Texas still remains Republican

Some might call it stupid, but it shows that most Texans are willing to fight to keep our great state from turning into California

Talk about crazy, if Pelosi wins the speaker spot, it shows that the democrats haven't learned anything or evolved enough

This is great for republicans, as soon as republicans can find a half way decent Presidential candidate, they will continue winning the white house (I'm aware that that's a tall order)
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-07-2018, 6:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
True to form for MarkJ. No info just insults
With regards to you? Yep.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       11-07-2018, 7:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
At least Texas still remains Republican

Some might call it stupid, but it shows that most Texans are willing to fight to keep our great state from turning into California

Talk about crazy, if Pelosi wins the speaker spot, it shows that the democrats haven't learned anything or evolved enough

This is great for republicans, as soon as republicans can find a half way decent Presidential candidate, they will continue winning the white house (I'm aware that that's a tall order)
With how close it was, I'd say you're like CO. It'll be purple next cycle & full blue the following.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       11-07-2018, 7:39 AM Reply   
I don't disagree wombat2wombat

with the major universities brainwashing our kids toward the liberal agenda, and the mass influx of families from the south, it's inevitable.

Let's just hope that the crazies don't try to implement a state income tax.....but I'm sure that that is inevitable too
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       11-07-2018, 7:56 AM Reply   
https://apnews.com/afd73fee87e5442ca...&utm_medium=AP

Republicans elected a dead pimp for assembly. Then they wonder why everyone thinks they are stupid and are not in any way the "family values" party.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       11-07-2018, 8:12 AM Reply   
I'm tired of the family values label....that is such a 90's label. tired of it
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-07-2018, 8:38 AM Reply   
Med Marijuana legalization passes in Utah? In the face of opposition from the church? Holy smokes.

Seems that the only place a legalization measure failed was North Dakota

Missouri went red, AND voted to legalize med marijuana.

Michigan legalizes rec marijuana.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-07-2018, 8:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
https://apnews.com/afd73fee87e5442ca...&utm_medium=AP

Republicans elected a dead pimp for assembly. Then they wonder why everyone thinks they are stupid and are not in any way the "family values" party.

Meh. At least Nevada regulates (and taxes) its pimps and sex workers. There are pimps and prostitutes where you live too.

(Rural folks don’t really need MSNBC to tell them they are “doing it wrong”)
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       11-07-2018, 9:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Meh. At least Nevada regulates (and taxes) its pimps and sex workers. There are pimps and prostitutes where you live too.

(Rural folks don’t really need MSNBC to tell them they are “doing it wrong”)
I'm fine with legalizing prostitution, it makes no sense that it is illegal to sell something that is perfectly legal to give away for free. Or that if you hire a prostitute and film it with intent of putting it on the internet then it becomes legal, makes even less sense. It just bugs me when it's judgy evangelical Christians who vote for him... more hypocrisy.

Oh and voting for a dead guy is plain stupid.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-07-2018, 9:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
It just bugs me when it's judgy evangelical Christians who vote for him... more hypocrisy.

Methinks you are misunderstanding or are uninformed about rural Nevada’s electorate. This is a state where gambling, prostitution, and weed are legal. Prostitution in fact is ONLY legal in rural counties (where the red / trump voters are, and where this district is).

As big of a tool as Hof was, he was also engaged in a legal business that contributes significantly to his county’s tax base.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-07-2018, 12:36 PM Reply   
San Diego elected a guy with 60 current Federal indictments against he and his campaign chair wife. Nice work Duncan Hunter.

Adios Jeff Sessions. It wasnt nice while you were here.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       11-07-2018, 1:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
San Diego elected a guy with 60 current Federal indictments against he and his campaign chair wife. Nice work Duncan Hunter.

Adios Jeff Sessions. It wasnt nice while you were here.
Republican's: electing criminals to own the libs!

Jeff Sessions firing is step one of firing Mueller because Trump knows that the House will push the investigation instead of blindly following the lair in chief. The Democrats in the House have already said that if Mueller gets fired or pulled off the investigation they will subpoena him for a televised Q&A about the investigation.
The GOP sure seem scared of a "witch hunt"
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       11-07-2018, 2:30 PM Reply   
The fact that TV blurs nipples but not TedCruz's face is absurd!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-07-2018, 4:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
The way bigger story that you're too stupid to realize is how bad his libtard opponent was to get beaten by a dead pimp. Those aren't family values people that voted the corpse over your butt buddy. It was fiscal conservatives with no morals like you.

That's one of the taboo things old school conservatives don't dare talk about these days: The growing number of social moderate/liberals who identify as republicans for fiscal reasons only. Mark my words, it'll be the thing that ultimately undermines the whole republican party.

Last edited by markj; 11-07-2018 at 4:50 PM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-07-2018, 4:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
The fact that TV blurs nipples but not TedCruz's face is absurd!
Okay that's funny. You're still an idiot though.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-07-2018, 4:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
The way bigger story that you're too stupid to realize is how bad his libtard opponent was to get beaten by a dead pimp. Those aren't family values people that voted the corpse over your butt buddy. It was fiscal conservatives with no morals.

That's one of the taboo things old school conservatives don't dare talk about these days: The growing number of social moderate/liberals who identify as republicans for fiscal reasons only. Mark my words, it'll be the thing that ultimately undermines the whole republican party.

And you are missing that that has nothing to do with it either.

The real takeaway is rural Nevadans would rather vote for a dead guy than a dem under any circumstances. This is MAGA hat / build that wall / lock her up territory. This is Trump base country.

These folks aren’t “fiscal conservative” dems. Heck the Republican Party burned its fiscal conservatism card in the last two years anyway. Biggest economy ever and still running a super crazy budget deficit.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       11-07-2018, 7:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Okay that's funny. You're still an idiot though.
True to form.... Can't even say something is funny without an insult and no contribution to the discussion in anyway.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-07-2018, 9:42 PM Reply   
Trump fires evil garden gnome Jeff Sessions. Replaces him with dude who says Mueller probe has gone too far and would shut it down by reducing budget down to zero. Lol, shocker.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-08-2018, 6:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Trump fires evil garden gnome Jeff Sessions. Replaces him with dude who says Mueller probe has gone too far and would shut it down by reducing budget down to zero. Lol, shocker.
Even less of a shocker that he waited until after the election.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       11-08-2018, 7:02 AM Reply   
Oh and voting for a dead guy is plain stupid"
It would have been funnier if he was a democrat. The headline would read "Dead people voted in one of their own" lol
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-08-2018, 8:12 AM Reply   
Looks like ole Ruthy took a doozy of a step in her office. She’s just a hip away from there being a super majority in the SC.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ginsburg-...141526151.html
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       11-08-2018, 8:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Looks like ole Ruthy took a doozy of a step in her office. She’s just a hip away from there being a super majority in the SC.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ginsburg-...141526151.html
If she dies there will be plenty of people who will be weekend at Bernie ing her for the next two years.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-08-2018, 9:36 AM Reply   
Wow, what a news cycle:
Elections
AG gets fired
Military gets turned around from border
CNN reporter gets thrown out of WH
WH press sec publishes doctored video of incident
Another mass shooting

All in 24hrs!

What did I miss?
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       11-08-2018, 9:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Wow, what a news cycle:

What did I miss?
Mass protests planned for tonight because of Sessions firing.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       11-08-2018, 10:05 AM Reply   
Does anyone actually believe that Jim Acosta did anything wrong and should be banned from the white house press conferences?
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       11-08-2018, 10:13 AM Reply   
^no.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-08-2018, 11:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Mass protests planned for tonight because of Sessions firing.
More violence coming from the left. They were already out in front of Tucker Calson's house terrorizing his wife and 4 children while he was at work.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       11-08-2018, 11:38 AM Reply   
The Truth!
Attached Images

Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-08-2018, 11:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
More violence coming from the left. They were already out in front of Tucker Calson's house terrorizing his wife and 4 children while he was at work.
Yes, I missed that off the list.
Leftist mob terrorizes Fox news anchors house, kicks in door, terrifies wife.

What goes through these peoples heads?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-08-2018, 11:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yes, I missed that off the list.
Leftist mob terrorizes Fox news anchors house, kicks in door, terrifies wife.

What goes through these peoples heads?
They have been doing this all over the country. They are dangerous and the democrats have hitched their wagons to them. They were even afraid to say they are dangerous and were part of the issue during that rally that they love to demonize Trumps response about.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-08-2018, 11:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Wow, what a news cycle:
Elections
AG gets fired
Military gets turned around from border
CNN reporter gets thrown out of WH
WH press sec publishes doctored video of incident
Another mass shooting

All in 24hrs!

What did I miss?
I thought it was reported that Sessions quit?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-08-2018, 12:35 PM Reply   
Quote:

That’s protocol. When the President asks you to resign, you resign.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-08-2018, 12:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
His resignation letter said he was requested to step down

Last edited by ralph; 11-08-2018 at 12:41 PM.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-08-2018, 12:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
His resignation letter said he was requested to step down
Ah.. Yep, he was fired.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-08-2018, 12:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
There’s that... and the fact that that the people who WERE republicans BECAME democrats. And vice versa. The parties have flipped on these issues and anyone with even a bit of intellectual honesty knows it. You frequently bring up pre-civil rights era dems who were avowed racists. It’s true. And it’s also true that many many of those folks have switched sides. Modern racists much prefer the right.

Hence the Orwell reference.
Back to your modern racists prefer the right:

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ouis-farrakhan

Alyssa Milano won’t speak at Women’s March unless organizers condemn Louis Farrakhan

Except the lefts constant need to hate Jews and love muslims. There may be some racists on the right and I can see some of the classic racists switching when the democrats went from pure racism to special rights. With that said, there was still more Bronies than racists that showed up to the end all be all race rally. Farrakhan is still regard in the democrat community. So are the womens rights march organizers. Unabashed Jew haters that democrats show up and march with by the thousands.

Kind of like the Antifa that show up at peoples doors and where they are eating. Must be something about democrats that love to show up on peoples lawns......
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       11-08-2018, 2:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
rs. Unabashed Jew haters that democrats show up and march with by the thousands.

Kind of like the Antifa that show up at peoples doors and where they are eating. Must be something about democrats that love to show up on peoples lawns......
They're emboldened, nothing happens to them. Guarantee one big ass attack on them & lots of them knocked out would lead to a lot less leaving their basements for $15 an hour to protest.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       11-08-2018, 2:39 PM Reply   
When the far-right sends explosive devices, the antifa goes interrupting them while they're dipping marshmallows into the chocolate waterfall at Golden Corral.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       11-08-2018, 2:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
When the far-right sends explosive devices, the antifa goes interrupting them while they're dipping marshmallows into the chocolate waterfall at Golden Corral.
I love how whack jobs like you convolute the issue just like that. Can't wrap your head around one whack job sending bombs vs Mobs showing up on your lawn. You know who else did that? The KKK. You simply support it so you're okay with it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-08-2018, 3:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Were they even explosive devices. I don't believe they were confirmed to even be viable. kind of went away real quick as a story.

You realize they kicked in the door of a mother and her 4 children right?

On the other hand, a leftist actually went out and shot up the Republican softball practice. Burned down Furgeson, Baltimore, and broke up many stores in Oakland, Seattle and so on. Beat up Trump supporters in San Jose, Berkeley, and other places. You still support letting illegals into the country and running around giving out free give aways to big money people in the name of the environment.

Set up ambushes of police officers. Show up at peoples doors. March like lunatics by the thousands. Heck we can even go to your parades where you democrats show your genitals to children in the name of diversity.

You have major democrats who support another democrat who was in Iran leading chant of "death to America" and talking about exterminating Jews.

Of the two parties, which one is likely to pass a law solely on someones race?

Last edited by DeltaHoosier; 11-08-2018 at 3:03 PM.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       11-08-2018, 3:12 PM Reply   
Yes there are nut jobs on both sides. The nut jobs on the right are statistically 10 times more dangerous.

You just don't hear about the crazies on the Right because the Left aren't as fear based as the Right.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...in-study-finds

The left didn't dwell on the MAGA bomber because we understand statistics. You guys hear that there are 100 starving mexican's a thousand miles away walking towards the border and you run out to buy more guns. Your brains are just wired to be afraid, its not your fault.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-08-2018, 3:14 PM Reply   
Im sure there were some fine people in that group too.

Quote:
Muslim ban 1.0.

What side would run a campaign almost completely on a trumped up claim of invasion of Immigrants. And then completely forget about it after the election?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-08-2018, 3:22 PM Reply   
How’s that birthright citizenship executive order coming along?

And the antifa peeps at Carlson’s house are reprehensible douchebags. That doesn’t make everything trump says a good idea.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-08-2018, 3:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Democrats, of course but thats the wrong question. The reality is both parties are racist in different ways but both use race and gender as tools to achieve their own goals. The sad fact is there is an appetite for it in both bases.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-08-2018, 3:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
How’s that birthright citizenship executive order coming along
Will arrive straight after trumps tax returns. Promises made, promises kept. Or something.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       11-08-2018, 3:40 PM Reply   
How do we know that Tucker Carlson isn't behind having his home protested? #FalseFlag

I'm obviously kidding, but if the tables were turned it wouldn't be obvious at all... I wonder why?

How many of you thought the MAGABomber was someone from the Left?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-08-2018, 4:01 PM Reply   
If firing Comey started the whole Obstruction of Justice claims against trump, What does firing Sessions start? Why the break with protocol in bringing Whitaker in and not Rosenstein? Whitaker is a trump loyalist, are there ethics in Govt? Whitaker has written several op-eds on his view of the Russia investigation. Seems he should recuse. Smells fishy.

Why does trump keep calling the media fake news when his WH is releasing doctored video and jacking dudes WH press credential? Seems he is the source for most fake news not media.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-08-2018, 5:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Yes there are nut jobs on both sides. The nut jobs on the right are statistically 10 times more dangerous.

You just don't hear about the crazies on the Right because the Left aren't as fear based as the Right.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...in-study-finds

The left didn't dwell on the MAGA bomber because we understand statistics. You guys hear that there are 100 starving mexican's a thousand miles away walking towards the border and you run out to buy more guns. Your brains are just wired to be afraid, its not your fault.
Actually there are 22 million illegals in this country right now. Nearly 10% of population.

You read some stupid a$$ articles. lol. You know the irony is completely missed by you and your lefty friends is that if you have to go out and write articles like this, you probably are living in fear. You could not even get someone for that study. Sounds like some Alex Jones crap.

Funny you want to try and talk numbers (not even honestly in in every account because numbers must be scary to you), but you ignore the real numbers about how many illegals are hear. You ignore numbers when it comes to the gun debate. You ignore numbers all the time inorder to feed your feelings. You do it every day on this forum.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-08-2018, 5:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Im sure there were some fine people in that group too.

Muslim ban 1.0.

What side would run a campaign almost completely on a trumped up claim of invasion of Immigrants. And then completely forget about it after the election?
You are a liar my friend. Never was a muslim ban. You your friend horn can't help by lie about the facts and numbers on every post. There was a ban on specific countries that happened to have muslim populations. However the other 3 billion muslims were not included on that list. How does one have a muslim ban when a vast vast majority of the muslims were not banned? You call Trump a liar?

Did not know Trump was running for office? Why hasn't your media covered the migrants anymore should be the question. I would not have heard another word about it if not for the media.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-08-2018, 5:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
How’s that birthright citizenship executive order coming along?

And the antifa peeps at Carlson’s house are reprehensible douchebags. That doesn’t make everything trump says a good idea.
Nothing makes everything any politician say a good idea. No one is a 100% right. It is democrats are near 95% wrong anymore.

Also, I am 100% for removing birthright citizenship. It is being used to overrun the country just like it was designed. All the rest of the free world does not allow it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-08-2018, 5:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
If firing Comey started the whole Obstruction of Justice claims against trump, What does firing Sessions start? Why the break with protocol in bringing Whitaker in and not Rosenstein? Whitaker is a trump loyalist, are there ethics in Govt? Whitaker has written several op-eds on his view of the Russia investigation. Seems he should recuse. Smells fishy.

Why does trump keep calling the media fake news when his WH is releasing doctored video and jacking dudes WH press credential? Seems he is the source for most fake news not media.
Claimed doctored video.

Trump can not be hit with obstruction of justice for firing his own employee. Still have not learned that lesson I see.

Democrats used the Russian angle for political strategy just like they did for Kavanaugh and false claims. Is there no ethics in government?