Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (Lemonade)      Join Date: May 2015       08-04-2017, 9:40 AM Reply   
SO ,

With very heavy heart I'm selling my beloved V210. The shocking little boat that can. For 2 1/2 seasons this boat has impressed me with its ability to do it all. This is a hull that should be brought back. Nice family is coming to buy the boat today they say. Hopefully I won't be out of the wake life for too long. As my littlest was quickly progressing in both boarding and surfing.

Went out with a buddy on his '15 22VLX last night as his regular crew bailed. I have to say I was not impressed. Not pissing on their product but the screen was glitchy with a constant shallow water alarm going off (we were in 30-60ft), stereo connection problems and a mushy soft wave with no lip and no drive. Have to say this boat handled like a barge compared to the Sanger, I didn't expect that big of a difference but wow. I know with some tweaking the wave could be improved, but my little low 210 with 3300 lbs of water and ass in the boat had tons of drive and a nice defined lip and I could fall 20ft back no issue. I couldn't see myself justifying the extra 100k he has invested over my Sanger. I'll admit the seats and the metal flake were nice tho.

I think my list now goes
1. G23 (dream)
2. Supreme S238 (can do this realistically after watching some youtube this boat impresses me)
3. Supra SA/SG (hearing issues with electrical bits, not cool)
4. Sanger V237 with TOTO mod (when I'm ready to buy again will likely be the most affordable option)
5. Centurion Ri257 (Deadly boat, unsure about resale/depreciation)
6. Bayliner 175 Flight with No Fear Decal on transom
7. 7 or 8 trips to Maui