Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Industry Jobs

Old     (sixx352)      Join Date: Sep 2008       11-20-2012, 9:01 AM Reply   
I'm looking to sign up a few riders all ages male and female for the 2013 season. All skill levels welcome to apply and must be a passionate rider who loves to wakesurf and have fun!!!! I'm also looking for "Rider Reps" this is more for the riders who love the sport want to be apart of a team but just like to freestyle ride and spread the word about our company. A post just like this one I saw in 2009 by Triple X Surf and Skim and it change where I'm at now in this sport by just replying back to see what would happen and it was worth it! I've experienced a lot, traveled all of the country and world, and have met great people all over the world. The wakesurfing community is great and you can pretty much go anywhere now and find a boat willing to give you a pull on their local lake. If you are interested in this opportunity message me back here or check out our facebook or instagram pages :

http://www.facebook.com/brigadewakesurfing

http://www.instagram.com/brigadewakesurfing
Old     (Tehanw215)      Join Date: Jul 2011       11-26-2012, 12:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixx352 View Post
I'm looking to sign up a few riders all ages male and female for the 2013 season. All skill levels welcome to apply and must be a passionate rider who loves to wakesurf and have fun!!!! I'm also looking for "Rider Reps" this is more for the riders who love the sport want to be apart of a team but just like to freestyle ride and spread the word about our company. A post just like this one I saw in 2009 by Triple X Surf and Skim and it change where I'm at now in this sport by just replying back to see what would happen and it was worth it! I've experienced a lot, traveled all of the country and world, and have met great people all over the world. The wakesurfing community is great and you can pretty much go anywhere now and find a boat willing to give you a pull on their local lake. If you are interested in this opportunity message me back here or check out our facebook or instagram pages :

http://www.facebook.com/brigadewakesurfing

http://www.instagram.com/brigadewakesurfing
Can you pm me some details?
Old     (gregs_place)      Join Date: Sep 2012       11-27-2012, 9:49 AM Reply   
pm me some details too please
Old     (tmill)      Join Date: May 2011       11-27-2012, 3:47 PM Reply   
if you think that you might want to do this i would say go for it. I was one of the guys that Nick recruited for TripleX surf and skim a few years back. It ended up catapulting me into the wake surf scene. Since then i have started competing more and doing work as a rep to build product knowledge. I didn’t have a chance to work with nick too much because he started to focus on getting brigade launched. But i will say that he was super driven and gave me a shot at doing something that became more fun than i could have ever imagined.

thanks again nick.
Old     (sixx352)      Join Date: Sep 2008       11-27-2012, 5:26 PM Reply   
Thanks Trevor for the props!!!! Glad I was able to pay it forward and get you in like my friend Dave, Wakeworld, and Triple X did for me! Can't wait to see you next year bro!!!
Old     (Rob720)      Join Date: Mar 2012       11-29-2012, 6:58 PM Reply   
Hello Nikki, I would be very interested in a rider/rep position. Can you please pm me some more details as well. Thank you
Old     (runin90lx)      Join Date: Sep 2009       11-29-2012, 8:10 PM Reply   
I would love to do this. Can you message me some info as to what all is involved
Old     (sixx352)      Join Date: Sep 2008       12-14-2012, 12:44 PM Reply   
We will be having a closing deadline to become apart of Brigade Wakesurfing and the Brigade House family as a Rider/Rep for 2013 wakesurf season will be December 22, 2012. If you are interested or still on the fence you better facebook send us a message or e-mail us at info@brigadewakesurfing.com ASAP. We can't wait for next season for some epic riding, promoting all our new REPS, and seeing smiling faces with fist pumps in the air of riders on their new Brigade boards doing their next BIG TRICKS!!! IT'S MORE THAN JUST WAKESURFING...IT'S A LIFESTYLE!!! SURF THIS!!!

www.facebook.com/brigadewakesurfing
info@brigadewakesurfing.com
Old     (runin90lx)      Join Date: Sep 2009       12-14-2012, 2:59 PM Reply   
cant wait for my new board to get here. hopefully going out sunday and trying it out if its here in time
Old     (WakePros)      Join Date: Dec 2012       12-28-2012, 1:00 PM Reply   
My family is passionate about wakesurfing. We're out 3 days a week on Deer Creek in Utah. My 10 year old son is progressing quickly and my oldest daughter, 12, can ride pretty well too. I personally can pull a couple basic tricks (360, ollie) but am just in it for the fun. I have my own board shop online and would like to learn more about Brigade as well. PM me.

Riles
Old     (runin90lx)      Join Date: Sep 2009       12-28-2012, 8:13 PM Reply   
Riles....you on the MB owners site?
Old     (WakePros)      Join Date: Dec 2012       12-29-2012, 1:55 AM Reply   
Yep, user name Chub over there.
Old     (runin90lx)      Join Date: Sep 2009       12-29-2012, 7:28 AM Reply   
Thaught the site looked familiar. I'm runin90lx over there
Old     (tdickman4)      Join Date: Feb 2013       03-05-2013, 11:51 AM Reply   
Send me a pm for details. I am interested.
Old     (get_sum)      Join Date: Jun 2012       03-05-2013, 2:51 PM Reply   
Yup. I'm game! I live here in Oklahoma City but am active military and know quite a few people from both coasts and the gulf from being stationed all over the place.