Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-05-2021, 2:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
I didn't defend, I simply asked for the statement to be explained in english. Im not up on the latest conspiracy theory Carlson is pushing. Im slightly aware of several of the BS stories he pushed in the past w/o any truth to it. Knowing that, this smells like more old fish.
its not a theory, Multiple universities, across multiple countries all have said. the virus was manipulated. a year ago. I said, based on 2 virologist at UPMC. both said it would be impossible to have the genetic makeup, of covid, occur in nature, without manipulation. It was altered. hence they have not found the host either. Maybe a mistake, an accident, accidents happen.

It will end up coming out, but global fears are centered around keeping China from blowing everyone up, as they will not and down want to take responsibility for this mistake
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-05-2021, 10:04 AM Reply   
Im posting reasoned facts exposing right wing lies and stupidity. You are posting about your feelings. You know what i think about your feelings? Im not here for internet friends or support, i have plenty of that in real life. Im here to mock right wing idiots like yourself. Grow up or stay out of the adult conversations.
Hey dummy, LOOK HERE, We have a new boogieman!!!! BREAKING NEWS!!!
"STOP FAUCI BEFORE HE EMAILS AGAIN. SEND $50 TO "STOP FAUCI NOW"!!!!
Send in your $$!! We will Double it in the next 4 hours, send now!!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-07-2021, 8:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Im posting reasoned facts exposing right wing lies and stupidity. You are posting about your feelings. You know what i think about your feelings? Im not here for internet friends or support, i have plenty of that in real life. Im here to mock right wing idiots like yourself. Grow up or stay out of the adult conversations.
You mean facts like how your savior, Fauci has flip flopped, lied, covered up etc? Face it. You libtards have faces full off egg now.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-07-2021, 8:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Hey genius, why don’t you post some facts about why your party continues to rot our country’s culture with all of your stupid SJW’s and your idiotic CRT propaganda? Or how bout giving us some of your facts that support your party’s platform of defunding police across the country? Maybe you could season all of those facts with some facts about why the crime rate has taken off like a rocket.

After all that, please give us some facts on how the border crisis isn’t a crisis even though 178,000 illegals were allowed to break into and invade our country last month. Please do give out the facts on how we’re better off with tapioca Joe’s border policies.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-08-2021, 5:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
The only idiot you’re kicking is yourself with your tired repeat of nonsensical dribble. Your been bitch slapped so many times with facts and climbed into a joke of no response on dozens of occasions when confronted with facts explaining your stupidity. It’s downright scary , but not surprising. You’re the epitome of feelings first , facts mean nothing , and Responses filled with non related defections when slapped with reality.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-08-2021, 6:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
the only idiot you’re kicking is yourself with your tired repeat of nonsensical dribble. Your been bitch slapped so many times with facts and climbed into a joke of no response on dozens of occasions when confronted with facts explaining your stupidity. It’s downright scary , but not surprising. You’re the epitome of feelings first , facts mean nothing , and responses filled with non related defections when slapped with reality.
x2,000
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-08-2021, 7:08 AM Reply   
Do we want to get into the point Brian Williams at fake news equated the American Soldiers landing on D-day with ANTIFA saying they are both the same? You democrats have lost your minds. You are the true enemy of America.

MSNBC’s Brian Williams Equates Antifa With D-Day Veterans
https://www.dailywire.com/news/msnbc...d-day-veterans

On 77th anniversary of D-Day, Lincoln Project compares America’s Greatest Generation to Antifa criminals

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/...-thug-cowards/
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-08-2021, 6:39 PM Reply   
Lester Holt at least attempted some form of objectivity. Help the VP’s feet to the fire for a bit , What’s this imbecile of a VP’s response. She throws her hands in the air , gives her usual chuckle , lies and deflects , then goes off on a complete tangent. Wow that response sounds familiar .

Could you imagine if Pence or Trump gave answers and body language like this ? Where is the accountability. This broad is scary how much she’s really doesn’t give a flying $&&@ about America. Couldn’t even get 1% of the vote as a candidate she was so phony. Guess there’s no doubt now on her BJ skills .

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...ot-vpx-ath.cnn
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-08-2021, 6:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Do we want to get into the point Brian Williams at fake news equated the American Soldiers landing on D-day with ANTIFA saying they are both the same? You democrats have lost your minds. You are the true enemy of America.

On 77th anniversary of D-Day, Lincoln Project compares America’s Greatest Generation to Antifa criminals

It’s sickening.

The only consolation here is the Dems are starting to eat their own daily .
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-08-2021, 8:23 PM Reply   
Quote:

WHAAAT??? Man, this story is just another example of how insane A-holes like 95sn are here. It's literally almost impossible to believe there are people in this country as stupid as these D-wads. It's like a Candid Camera episode or an April fools joke.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-08-2021, 5:19 AM Reply   
This **** is insane. Scumbag beats several women , kills one officer , shoots another , is killed by police . What does the media do ? They photoshop an angel halo on him and woke politicians tell everyone they must grieve for ****bag and his family. Holy balls

Name:  D122AE3C-C063-4380-ACE1-DB164AF8B59C.jpg
Views: 1841
Size:  89.2 KB

https://www.lawofficer.com/cbs-affil...CPlymbXrwQDPn4

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2021...e-house-floor/

Last edited by xstarrider; 06-08-2021 at 5:22 AM.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-09-2021, 7:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
This **** is insane. Scumbag beats several women , kills one officer , shoots another , is killed by police . What does the media do ? They photoshop an angel halo on him and woke politicians tell everyone they must grieve for ****bag and his family. Holy balls

Attachment 46340

https://www.lawofficer.com/cbs-affil...CPlymbXrwQDPn4

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2021...e-house-floor/
democrats are scum bags. I would usually not say democrats, however even congress people from the dims side support doing to funerals for cop killers.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-09-2021, 8:00 AM Reply   
Hunter Biden repeatedly called his white lawyer the N-word, texts show

https://nypost.com/2021/06/08/hunter...rd-texts-show/

Interesting this type of article was in FORBES magazine but the article was taken down when I clicked on the google link.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/petersu...h=b5551863fe70

Not the worst usage of the lesser offensive N word, but from the presidents son? Just a couple years ago and after being on a Chinese and Ukraine board making bank?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-09-2021, 9:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hunter Biden repeatedly called his white lawyer the N-word, texts show

https://nypost.com/2021/06/08/hunter...rd-texts-show/

Interesting this type of article was in FORBES magazine but the article was taken down when I clicked on the google link.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/petersu...h=b5551863fe70

Not the worst usage of the lesser offensive N word, but from the presidents son? Just a couple years ago and after being on a Chinese and Ukraine board making bank?
Another Hunter Biden is trash story? From the NYPost no less. Did it make the cover? or did they give the cover to the blood drinking two headed mutant alien that Hillary Clinton gave birth to?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-09-2021, 9:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Another Hunter Biden is trash story? From the NYPost no less. Did it make the cover? or did they give the cover to the blood drinking two headed mutant alien that Hillary Clinton gave birth to?
It was covered by Forbes but they took it down. Wonder why...
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-09-2021, 9:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
It was covered by Forbes but they took it down. Wonder why...
Because it lacks any facts.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-09-2021, 12:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Because it lacks any facts.
Also carried by European papers.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       06-09-2021, 12:11 PM Reply   
Hunter Biden lives rent free in your head. See, it works both ways!
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-09-2021, 12:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
Hunter Biden lives rent free in your head. See, it works both ways!
Not really. I don't create posts for 4 years straight to bitch about Hunter Biden.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-10-2021, 5:49 AM Reply   
Finally, some parents are fighting back agains the communist libtard Critical Racism Theory-the propaganda being taught in schools now in an effort to further program and indoctrinate children of all ages into being racists. Topics like these are precisely why libtards cannot be trusted with any power. In this article, a Chinese immigrant tells her story to a tone deaf, libtard school board.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/virginia-...lution-loudoun
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-15-2021, 4:02 PM Reply   
Ahhhhhh good ol Joe didn’t disappoint at the G7 summit. From the terrible all ow bumps to the not knowing simple geography and who is actually at war and who is an ally…..he was exceptional at showing the world how soft , feeble, amd stupid he is.

Can’t wait to hear all his supporters chime in on how great of a job he did

Last edited by xstarrider; 06-15-2021 at 4:06 PM.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-16-2021, 2:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Ahhhhhh good ol Joe didn’t disappoint at the G7 summit. From the terrible all ow bumps to the not knowing simple geography and who is actually at war and who is an ally…..he was exceptional at showing the world how soft , feeble, amd stupid he is.

They can't chime in on it because if they do, they will get in trouble with the staff (like Joe). All words need to be approved before they or the old puppet can say them.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-18-2021, 7:54 AM Reply   
Quote:

Yeah and he just told Putin not to touch the 16 sacred cows in the US cyber world. What idiot would do that? He just gave a treasure map for them to use. It’s like giving burglars instructions on what to steal and where each item is located in your house. “Hey don’t go in the guest room closet and take my safe.” Or like telling a MMA opponent where your vulnerabilities are. “Hey, my knees are unstable so don’t kick me there.” Idiot democrats. The whole world knows our guard is down with dementia Joe in office.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-16-2021, 3:47 PM Reply   
I love it. Mayor Lightfoot of Chicago is now placing all the blame on the feds that her city is a bloody cesspool. She’s begging them to come in for help. Just all last year she was on repeat saying feds don’t belong in the city. Chicago can handle itself . Callling Trump names , saying federal government has no business mingling with state.

Hmmmm. Now all of a sudden the feds are not sending enough help and money to her city because she and her minions have no clue how to stop the violence they created. It’s epic.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-18-2021, 7:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
I love it. Mayor Lightfoot of Chicago is now placing all the blame on the feds that her city is a bloody cesspool. She’s begging them to come in for help. Just all last year she was on repeat saying feds don’t belong in the city. Chicago can handle itself . Callling Trump names , saying federal government has no business mingling with state.

Hmmmm. Now all of a sudden the feds are not sending enough help and money to her city because she and her minions have no clue how to stop the violence they created. It’s epic.
Trump should have just said “Beatlejuice” 3 times and fixed that bull dyke when he had the chance.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-18-2021, 8:01 AM Reply   
Quote:

She is blaming the surrounding areas for giving her town guns and not the moral decay of her citizens. She thinks if the feds lock down the guns, her city will be safe. What a fool.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-18-2021, 7:10 PM Reply   
Fauci continues to be exposed for the fraud and political weapon he was. More and more top scientists are finally getting a voice in print here . As on display now that farce was making decisions based on his views and personal opinions , not scientific data.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-21-2021, 11:13 PM Reply   
Quote:

This is a good thing, its a sad thing, and there should be a boarder around these left cities keeping everyone trapped inside, so they can own the mess they have created by voting for idiots. WE teach our children( well some do) to be responsible for their actions. The people who live in these nightmares need to step up, flip the switch to the right side of their brains, remove these fools and fix it. OR suck it up, stay in the night mare and own it. YOU made it, ITS YOURS!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-21-2021, 9:29 PM Reply   
So friggin disgusting watching libtard politicians all try to act like they’re for voter ID now that the polls show 80% of the country supports it. Another case in point of just how dishonest, power hungry and evil democrats are. We’ve watched for years now how every libtard still breathing keeps pushing for no ID so illegals can vote and they can harvest ballots-all while claiming blacks and other POC are too stupid or incompetent to carry ID.

Last edited by markj; 06-21-2021 at 9:31 PM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-22-2021, 3:58 PM Reply   
Whelp... You can't make this ish up. If $83,000 a month for zero experience from Burisma wasn't enough, the crack head son in chief is now selling his "blow art" for half a million each (worth $50 at best each). Oh... and it's "all confidential." I'm sure it's all on the up and up. I wonder how many of these pieces of art he blew through his crack pipe and if that adds or subtracts from the value. I also wonder how much "the big guy" gets from this scheme.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-22-2021, 9:31 PM Reply   
Dang. I might have to take back what I said earlier about Juneteenth after watching the animals that the dims have created.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/oakland-t...lance-shooting
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-24-2021, 4:35 AM Reply   
looks like parents are starting to stand up to the CRT, racist left. who are telling their children they are racists by nature, born white, and oppressors and that black children are victims and cannot make it in life due to their color. Communism at its finest. Woke cancel culture, unconscious bias lol so stupid, so dangerous. These people are crazy.

unconscious bias. You dont know you are racist, because it unconscious. You lefties are fools, and hurting your children, and teaching racism. MLK is roiling in his grave. teaching children to judge people by their color and not their character! Real smart! Keep it up and slaver will reappear. So scary what this country votes into power.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-24-2021, 5:58 AM Reply   
We only had 21 shootings 5 homicides and 6 separate gang party/riots across the city in a 14hr span of Juneteenth. Really going full speed ahead. But don’t worry the anti police rhetoric /police reform quest isn’t to blame. It’s guns.

I could literally litter this post with videos of shootings and the carnage from a single weekend.

Instead we will just put this here. Drive like w maniac , disobey traffic laws , don’t worry aillibous won’t punish you any longer.

https://twitter.com/pekalalaw/status...114647559?s=10
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-25-2021, 2:45 AM Reply   
What the?.....
https://nypost.com/2021/06/24/biden-...lly-creepy-qa/

Let’s pause for a moment and ask ourselves, “what is the over/under on him lasting another year before getting 25th’d outa there?”
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-25-2021, 9:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
What the?.....
https://nypost.com/2021/06/24/biden-...lly-creepy-qa/

Let’s pause for a moment and ask ourselves, “what is the over/under on him lasting another year before getting 25th’d outa there?”
Thats it. Stop the presses. Hold that headline!!
The president whispered. Oh. My. God!
I'll take the over.
You lost again, get over it.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-25-2021, 9:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Thats it. Stop the presses. Hold that headline!!
The president whispered. Oh. My. God!
I'll take the over.
You lost again, get over it.
Keep covering for dementia joe. It’s what you libtards continue to do best.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-25-2021, 10:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Keep covering for dementia joe. It’s what you libtards continue to do best.
When there is nothing to cover up....dude whispered, so what. You wanna freak out over obamas tan suit or mustard choice too?

Meanwhile, the not so party of law and order, respect the military has crossed the line.
Now FOX, specifically Ingraham and Carlson are calling the military leads "Stupid" , "woke", "Pigs" and Ingraham wants to "de-fund the military". Best of luck with the new platform. Milley has served over 40 years, remind me, which branch did Tucker serve? Ingraham? Yeah, thats what i thought.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-25-2021, 11:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
When there is nothing to cover up....dude whispered, so what. You wanna freak out over obamas tan suit or mustard choice too?

Meanwhile, the not so party of law and order, respect the military has crossed the line.
Now FOX, specifically Ingraham and Carlson are calling the military leads "Stupid" , "woke", "Pigs" and Ingraham wants to "de-fund the military". Best of luck with the new platform. Milley has served over 40 years, remind me, which branch did Tucker serve? Ingraham? Yeah, thats what i thought.
It is a righteous war against the military leadership too. They are pushing critical race theory on the military and threatening to purge the ranks of anyone who does not buy into that racist toxic theology.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-25-2021, 11:34 AM Reply   
Quote:

Dude is wasted 24/7. Can’t complete a sentence. More than obvious he’s a puppet.

What are you yappin about? Yeah the military has a few brass that have been gotten to by leftists. It’s a cryin shame. Hopefully, sanity will be restored before any permanent damage is done to our military.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-25-2021, 6:47 AM Reply   
Some more BLM democrats that need to be ground up and placed in a compost pile. This is precisely the society we get when dems are in power. Pure evil with absolutely no shame that is emboldened by the democrat-run MSM.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/illinois-...g-traffic-stop
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-25-2021, 8:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Austin is the Sec of Defense (FYI, first black man to hold the position), Milley is Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the highest ranking military office. Get lost with your "a few brass" BS. The missing sanity is on the guy calling them PIGS and STUPID. See how the dems keep their election promises? to advance people of color (not colored people). 46% of Bidens appointees are non-white. Guess thats how you get over 80 million votes and smoke the has beens.

The chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Gen. Mark Milley, responded sharply to questions from Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., on Wednesday about the examination of critical race theory in the U.S. military.

"I've read Mao Zedong. I've read Karl Marx. I've read Lenin. That doesn't make me a communist. So what is wrong with understanding — having some situational understanding about the country for which we are here to defend?" Milley said.

He continued brusquely: "And I personally find it offensive that we are accusing the United States military, our general officers, our commissioned, noncommissioned officers of being, quote, 'woke' or something else, because we're studying some theories that are out there."

Pick your poison, stand up for a lifelong military leader or matt gaetz, a soon to be arrested pedo and sex trafficker with white rage.
Go.

Your response yet again highlights your warped view from never having served, and or continue serving in respect with rank order positions. You’re a complete Baffion without a clue. Pushing a race based promotional /rank ascending order based on skin color not qualifications is why you see major city’s imploding. You can’t replace those with the actual skill and knowledge with over promoted morons who offer nothing but thin skin color. Yea real great campaign promise.

The military is in fact introducing “woke “ policies and they’re ramming them down soldiers throats at warp speed. Feel free to submit an application and head to boot camp to find out.

So let me get this straight ……..the answer to fixing the alleged racism in the country is to institute more race based promotions , appointees, and leaders , not based on qualifications test scores , or experience , but based purely on skin color to fix percentages (gee. I am pretty sure that’s the definition of racism? ).

If a race makes up 13% or total population yet is getting 46% of the appointments wouldn’t those numbers be racist according to democratic logic ? There goes that factual logic again

Last edited by xstarrider; 06-25-2021 at 8:13 PM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-26-2021, 7:37 AM Reply   
Case in point. Just look at how Google, Facebook, YouTube and all MSM totally shut down any talk of Kung flu coming from the Wuhan lab. Now, even the Biden admin is “looking into it.” The left has nothing to offer, but deceit and lies. The entire platform is corrupt from top to bottom and everything in the middle. They are the epicenter of evil and enemies of truth.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-26-2021, 8:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
So let me get this straight ……..the answer to fixing the alleged racism in the country is to institute more race based promotions , appointees, and leaders , not based on qualifications test scores , or experience , but based purely on skin color to fix percentages (gee. I am pretty sure that’s the definition of racism? ).
No. You seem to be mixing CRT with dissatisfaction or your non approval of promotions in the police dept. Not the same. CRT is learning history, thats all.
The right is selling you on fear, again.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-26-2021, 8:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
No. You seem to be mixing CRT with dissatisfaction or your non approval of promotions in the police dept. Not the same. CRT is learning history, thats all.
You mean revised history.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-26-2021, 9:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
You mean revised history.
revised. We are constantly revising everything. Is their a carburetor on your truck? points in the distributor? Are you using a typewriter? Do you plug in your drill and driver or is it battery? You going to BlockBuster to get Vids this weekend? Flip-phone? Was there a Holocaust? Are negros still 2/3rds of a person? We were once a country known for the industrial revolution, not so much now. Is the NFL a running or passing game. Everything is always in flux and changing. Grow up.

https://www.americanheritage.com/50-...-last-50-years
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-02-2021, 6:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
No your trying to link CRT to race based appointees because you have no argument against the fact appointing people to positions strictly based on race is not the exact definitions of racism. As usual your deflection attempt because your cornered and can’t give an answer to the contrary.

CRT isn’t history…… It’s an lextremist view of history with an agenda driven position . THE END
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-27-2021, 7:18 AM Reply   
I’m pretty sure this will be upsetting to libtards, seeing their dirty, secular savior humiliated like this.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pklhTF_RIDU
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-27-2021, 9:01 AM Reply   
You need to go back 20 years to try to make a lame point? Fail.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-27-2021, 8:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
On the contrary. If you had two brain cells, you’d see how I displayed a pattern that stretches back 20 years. Your savior has been dirty for 20+ years. Some things never change. Kinda like libtards and evil: always associated.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-28-2021, 8:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
On the contrary. If you had two brain cells, you’d see how I displayed a pattern that stretches back 20 years. Your savior has been dirty for 20+ years. Some things never change. Kinda like libtards and evil: always associated.
Pattern? you like to follow patterns? How about a pattern of 6 BK's? Having your Family Foundation sued, losing and forced to never have a foundation again? How about Trump University paying $25 million in damages? Your 2 personal attys who represented you the last 20 year, lose their law license. Your campaign manager in Fed prison until you pardon him. At least 10 of your closest associates indicted and guilty on felony charges? Impeached twice? You need more examples to put a pattern together? or can you rub your last two brain cells together and see where evil lives.
Whoa boy, that 20 year old vid is quite damaging, idiot.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-29-2021, 7:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Pattern? you like to follow patterns? How about a pattern of 6 BK's? Having your Family Foundation sued, losing and forced to never have a foundation again? How about Trump University paying $25 million in damages? Your 2 personal attys who represented you the last 20 year, lose their law license. Your campaign manager in Fed prison until you pardon him. At least 10 of your closest associates indicted and guilty on felony charges? Impeached twice? You need more examples to put a pattern together? or can you rub your last two brain cells together and see where evil lives.
He’s still living in what’s left of your drug addled head, I see. Good luck with that. PM me your address and I’ll send you some Play Doh to help ease the symptoms of your terminal case of TDS.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-29-2021, 8:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
He’s still living in what’s left of your drug addled head, I see. Good luck with that. PM me your address and I’ll send you some Play Doh to help ease the symptoms of your terminal case of TDS.
Whats the matter? I thought you liked to diagnose patterns. When the pattern is 40+ years its even easier to see it. So what if your one vid in 20 years is a failed pattern? Are decades of deceit and losing lawsuits, paying off the damages and porn stars too too much to explain? Countless data points too much for you? Thought so. Maybe its time to re-think the facts. Sell the house, move closer to Daddy, relocate to friendly Floidah, get into a nice high rise on the coast.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-30-2021, 7:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
All I see is a pattern of dirty democrats trying to get even with someone they disagree with. That is dangerous and a threat to us all.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-27-2021, 8:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
All I did was expose the track record. You, on the other hand, wanna keep lapping up his ball sweat.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-27-2021, 10:09 PM Reply   
21 year old in my town just got his second dose of the vaccine and died right afterwards. His mom posted about it on next door and it was deleted right away. Fuqing dishonest, deceitful, truth-hating libtards. You’re literally like a zombie apocalypse.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-29-2021, 10:04 PM Reply   
Here’s a fun little blast from the past showing how racist dims were and continue to be. Also more testimony stating the fact that snopes is left-leaning-contrary to idiots like 1619SN stating otherwise. Hey, 1619SN and traitor joe, keep calling R’s racist and I’ll keep posting audio/video/text proof that it’s dims who are racist.
https://www.intellectualtakeout.org/...tic-200-years/
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-30-2021, 4:41 AM Reply   
Current, active racism in the dem party is easy to witness regularly. Case in point.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/oma...ist-looks-like
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-30-2021, 10:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Current, active racism in the dem party is easy to witness regularly. Case in point.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/oma...ist-looks-like
Come-on. Step it up, Post up the FOX/Tucker stuff about the NSA spying on him. Get to the juice dude. Its thee greatest crime in the history of cable TV!!!!!!!!!!
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       07-01-2021, 7:35 AM Reply   
9th circuit of appeals overturned yet again.

Supreme Court Upholds Arizona Voting Rules
https://www.newsmax.com/us/supreme-c...01/id/1027126/

The Supreme Court upheld voting restrictions in Arizona in a 6-3 decision that could make it harder for liberals to overturn voting measures put in place in other states by Republican lawmakers after last year's elections.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-01-2021, 10:46 AM Reply   
Dr. Lauren Boebert, who just got her GED (after several failed attempts) last year.
“The easiest way to make the Delta variant go away is to turn off CNN. And vote Republican,” Boebert wrote before deleting the tweet, according to ProPublica’s Politwoops, a service that tracks politician’s tweets.

The tweet, unsurprisingly, was met with an immediate backlash from both citizens and lawmakers alike.

“Colorado’s @RepBoebert has deleted her tweet on the Delta variant,” reporter Kyle Clark wrote. “Boebert represents Mesa County, where the Delta variant was first found in Colorado and now makes up 50%+ of its COVID cases.”

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/laure...vid-delta-cnn/
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-01-2021, 11:32 AM Reply   
You evil people have even exported your culture rot across the world!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-01-2021, 12:08 PM Reply   
Oh yeah, then there’s this new, unconstitutional libtard proposal in San Jose, Ka to tax all guns annually and some other idiotic requirements. Cost of not paying up? The government goons come and take your chit. This is the type of totalitarian BS we get when libtards have any power.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-01-2021, 12:24 PM Reply   
People got fed up with the perceived election fraud, rioted and started major crap over it. Not any worse than the stuff we saw all over the country for fake reasons. You know, the stuff that is STILL going on in Portland thanks to libtards and their idiotic policies.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-01-2021, 12:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
People got fed up with the perceived election fraud, rioted and started major crap over it. Not any worse than the stuff we saw all over the country for fake reasons. You know, the stuff that is STILL going on in Portland thanks to libtards and their idiotic policies.
C- or D+ Spelling and grammar are improved. Content lacking.
People that believed a lie were fed up.
Perceived, as in they believed something that was not true.
They attacked the Capitol of the USA while congress was inside confirming election result, not a Footlocker.
LEO's were attacked and died as well as one of the traitors.
It was 100% worse than last summer.
Dont travel to a certain neighborhood in Portland. Sketchy.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-01-2021, 4:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
They attacked the Capitol of the USA while congress was inside confirming election result, not a Footlocker.
For a high school dropout, I hold my own when it comes to both spelling and grammar. All you have to be is minimally observant and give a crap to be proficient enough in either.
1. I could add more drama to it to make it more fun for you to read, but I don't need to. I could also write in crayon to make it more easily recognizable for you as well, but... Yes, people believed or perceived something that you're calling a lie. I know the meaning of the word perceived. I spoke plainly and succinctly when I said what I said so I don't need you to editorialize a thing or rewrite what I said.
2. You don't know your as$ from a hole in the ground when it comes to what really happened at the Capitol. All you know is what CNN or NBC tells you and we all know they're both well-established liars like you. Kinda like when your side also denied the origins of as well as the possibility that Kung Flu could be man-made or man-altered as a weapon. Even the libtard big tech companies cancelled anyone who spoke out of line or said anything contrary to the party line. The Biden admin is looking into both of those Kung Flu things now while the CCP is making "round-eye" jokes about our feckless leader.
3. There was one LEO who was attacked by his own heart IIR. No protestor/rioter went to the Capitol with the intent to harm a LEO. They went to raise hell because they were pissed and LEO's, just doing their job, were obstacles to them. Those rioters should pay for their crimes wherever guilty. That is a far cry from the BLM/ANTIFA/democrats whose mission it has been to specifically target and murder LEO's. Speaking of Foot Locker, how many of those stores did you BLM dems Burn Loot and Molest? Also, how many BILLIONS did you cost businesses and taxpayers, ins. companies etc etc?
4. Not even 10% as bad, you lying, dramatic vulva.
5. I won't be going to Portland EVER. No worries and no loss there.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-02-2021, 9:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
For a high school dropout, I hold my own when it comes to both spelling and grammar. All you have to be is minimally observant and give a crap to be proficient enough in either.I dont think I have ever agreed with someone more, 100%
1. I could add more drama to it to make it more fun for you to read, but I don't need to. I could also write in crayon to make it more easily recognizable for you as well, but... Yes, people believed or perceived something that you're calling a lie. I know the meaning of the word perceived. I spoke plainly and succinctly when I said what I said so I don't need you to editorialize a thing or rewrite what I said. Well, i thought it important. I mean all these people did not perceive voter fraud w/o someone or something telling them to believe it. They not only perceived it, they believed it. Funny, there was zero proof or evidence, in fact all the proof and evidence showed there was no fraud. So it was almost as if they were in a cult, they believed something that had been proved incorrect.
2. You don't know your as$ from a hole in the ground when it comes to what really happened at the Capitol. All you know is what CNN or NBC tells you and we all know they're both well-established liars like you. Kinda like when your side also denied the origins of as well as the possibility that Kung Flu could be man-made or man-altered as a weapon. Even the libtard big tech companies cancelled anyone who spoke out of line or said anything contrary to the party line. The Biden admin is looking into both of those Kung Flu things now while the CCP is making "round-eye" jokes about our feckless leader. I dont claim to know everything that happened on 1/6 and leading up to it. I have at least invested some time to explore. Why are republicans refusing to serve on the house investigation? Dont you think they should be interested in an insurrection in the US? They negotiated all the ins and outs and then after they got what they wanted they all voted NO. Seems irresponsible. Take a few minutes and watch this breakdown.
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/30/u...takeaways.html

3. There was one LEO who was attacked by his own heart IIR. No protestor/rioter went to the Capitol with the intent to harm a LEO. They went to raise hell because they were pissed and LEO's, just doing their job, were obstacles to them. Those rioters should pay for their crimes wherever guilty. That is a far cry from the BLM/ANTIFA/democrats whose mission it has been to specifically target and murder LEO's. Speaking of Foot Locker, how many of those stores did you BLM dems Burn Loot and Molest? Also, how many BILLIONS did you cost businesses and taxpayers, ins. companies etc etc? If that were accurate, why did they bring bombs? Lead pipes, bear and pepper spray, hockey sticks....they came armed. I believe several handguns confiscated and they had a large stash of guns outside. Why / how did dozens and dozens of LEO's end up in a hospital? Why did other LEO's decide to take the suicide route after helping?
4. Not even 10% as bad, you lying, dramatic vulva. Take a look at the comprehensive vid i posted and get back with me. I think it begins to show why Republicans dont want this investigated.IMO.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/30/u...takeaways.html
5. I won't be going to Portland EVER. No worries and no loss there.
Me neither, its too hot and sketchy freaks there
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-01-2021, 5:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Hey, I keep forgetting to ask you... You were a huge opponent of Trump's China tariffs yet dementia Joe hasn't' changed a thing. Why aren't you calling out or ripping your pedo about it?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       07-02-2021, 6:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hey, I keep forgetting to ask you... You were a huge opponent of Trump's China tariffs yet dementia Joe hasn't' changed a thing. Why aren't you calling out or ripping your pedo about it?
These things can be like a U turn in an aircraft carrier. They take time. Consider for comparison's sake that Trump didn't pull out of the Iran nuke deal until May 2018, 17 months after he was sworn in.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-02-2021, 8:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
These things can be like a U turn in an aircraft carrier. They take time. Consider for comparison's sake that Trump didn't pull out of the Iran nuke deal until May 2018, 17 months after he was sworn in.
So, has Biden started turning the steering wheel?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-01-2021, 4:55 PM Reply   
So awesome to watch dems cry about losing their ability to cheat in AZ due to today's SC ruling. Also nice to see free speech get a leg up in Ka. What a way to go out, SCOTUS!!! Special thanks to DJT, (95SN's and traitor joe's cranial squatter) for finding SC justices that actually FOLLOW the constitution. Way to MAGA for decades to come!

Libtard tears, gnashing of teeth and propaganda regarding SC packing and filibuster elimination coming in 3..2...1...
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-02-2021, 8:08 AM Reply   
Ruh roh... "The Big Guy" is lookin pretty bad now. I wonder if his 10% cut was worth it for him having to be exposed like this. Oh wait... The lap dog libtard MSM probably won't even mention it. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ima...iness-with-son
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-03-2021, 2:53 AM Reply   
In general, I really love the BB. This clip does a great job exemplifying the lunacy of democrats.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ipvesqJP1e4
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-03-2021, 4:32 AM Reply   
Biden is supposedly the face of democratic America st the moment. The guy 95SN runs himself to daily in his basement. The true idiocy and mental deficiency of the Dems was on full display.

America we are winning under my direction. Your BBQ will be $0.16 less. We are doing an excellent job . I guess the fact you’re paying $1.00 more for gas cap misted to last year for net loss of $0.84 completely escaped their financial portfolio Not to mention all the standard items that have increased isuch as hamburger buns, potato salad, chicken breasts, chocolate chip cookies, and strawberries, according to the American Farm Bureau Federation.

Those are the genius minds in charge at the moment.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-03-2021, 9:22 AM Reply   
After listening to these two guys, you don't need to look any further into CRT or the social justice crowds.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuSMvIVtd0A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MMU7f0Bdw4
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-03-2021, 9:53 AM Reply   
...and here we have someone following in her footsteps and practicing to go directly after Kamala's job.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/californi...view-prisoners
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-05-2021, 8:31 AM Reply   
Michael Goodwin does a tremendous job articulating what will ultimately be the biggest coffin nail for 2022 dims. The only thing I will add is this just shows how power hungry dims are-that they will go directly against their own stated beliefs after a poll reveals public opinion is the opposite of what they espouse. They will chew their own arms off if it keeps them in power. The saddest part of this are the countless crime victims who never would have been crime victims if dims policies weren’t in place.
https://nypost.com/2021/06/29/now-de...crime-goodwin/
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-05-2021, 9:08 AM Reply   
More social justice truths. All from well-known black men.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u8gMkSL730
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       07-06-2021, 3:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
More social justice truths. All from well-known black men.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u8gMkSL730
Our 2 friends, one couple, married, black, one couple, married, cuban and columbian. all came over with their 7 yr olds. We all met a soccer with our 7 yr old. all had a great 4th. We had a great discussion about family. All said the same thing. BLM wants to eliminate the family unit, because 70% of black fathers are not with the mother. So if you cant fix a major part of the problem, then it must be removed from the conversation so the movement can proceed. If they can remove the concept of parenting, they can hide the facts that all children, with 2 parents, in the house hold have a leg up and the odds of those children, to become criminally active, lowers. Really sad stuff
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-06-2021, 6:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
Our 2 friends, one couple, married, black, one couple, married, cuban and columbian. all came over with their 7 yr olds. We all met a soccer with our 7 yr old. all had a great 4th. We had a great discussion about family. All said the same thing. BLM wants to eliminate the family unit, because 70% of black fathers are not with the mother. So if you cant fix a major part of the problem, then it must be removed from the conversation so the movement can proceed. If they can remove the concept of parenting, they can hide the facts that all children, with 2 parents, in the house hold have a leg up and the odds of those children, to become criminally active, lowers. Really sad stuff
...and the current status of the black family unit is all traceable back to dem policies.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-06-2021, 7:01 AM Reply   
Speaking of dem policies, I was recently working at a state building in San Francisco. As I was about to enter, I was approached by a black man asking me to sign something. It was a recall effort to remove the current democrat DA because of the crime policies he has implemented. You can pretty much do whatever you want in that city and not be punished. You can commit robbery right in front of cops and they won’t arrest you because the DA has decriminalized crime. This is what happens when dems run things. This is what happens when dem power is unchecked. They want chaos. They want lawlessness. They want this country on its knees. Further proof:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/looters-r...141600425.html