Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Video and Photography

Old     (trayson)      Join Date: May 2013 Location: Vancouver WA       10-25-2016, 10:52 AM Reply   
I had a friend out on the boat that has a video production company. He brought a couple of his toys (Phantom 4 and an Osmo) and made a rad video of our fall boating adventure. I'm beyond stoked at how it came out. Huge thanks to Roy! http://roydufek.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6g0xdk1KKo
Old     (Livesound)      Join Date: Sep 2012       10-26-2016, 8:31 PM Reply   
That's really cool! It looks like chilly weather and water.
Old     (trayson)      Join Date: May 2013 Location: Vancouver WA       10-27-2016, 8:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livesound View Post
That's really cool! It looks like chilly weather and water.
Water temp was about 59. I think the air temp was low 60's at best but probably upper 50's. So I was rocking the drysuit because I have it. The wife was comfy in a 3/2 (even though she has a drysuit also)
Old     (Livesound)      Join Date: Sep 2012       10-27-2016, 6:07 PM Reply   
I go for the wetsuit before the dry suit myself. That gotta be the best looking moomba I have ever seen!
Old     (trayson)      Join Date: May 2013 Location: Vancouver WA       10-27-2016, 6:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livesound View Post
I go for the wetsuit before the dry suit myself. That gotta be the best looking moomba I have ever seen!
Thanks for the compliment! We LOVE our boat and are super happy with it.
Old     (trayson)      Join Date: May 2013 Location: Vancouver WA       01-09-2017, 1:30 PM Reply   
Got another edit from one of our last days of 2016. this was shot in early November.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR7Lpbvdug0
Old     (Summer225)      Join Date: Apr 2016       01-10-2017, 2:55 AM Reply   
Cool vids, great quality, thanks for sharing......water looks way too cold for me though ��
Old     (trayson)      Join Date: May 2013 Location: Vancouver WA       01-10-2017, 8:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer225 View Post
Cool vids, great quality, thanks for sharing......water looks way too cold for me though ��
Toasty warm in a drysuit.
Old     (Summer225)      Join Date: Apr 2016       01-10-2017, 4:22 PM Reply   
Pm sent....