Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (murphy_smith)      Join Date: Dec 2005       10-24-2011, 8:44 AM Reply   
We gave the boat a complete cleaning this weekend and used the opporunity to try out the Boat Bling products, Hot Sauce and Vinyl Sauce.

Very pleased by both and will be ordeing some in the Spring. We wipe the boat down every single time we take it out of the water and have been using Babes Boat Brite in the past. The Hot Sauce pulled every little water spot of the boat without any streaking. We did not have bad waterspots but a couple left over from the last time we were on the water.

Our Vinyl is already really clean since the boat is a 2011. We were very impressed with how the vinyl suace left the vinyl upon cleaning.
Old     (Fourspeednup)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-24-2011, 6:07 PM Reply   
Thanks for the review Murphy! Glad you got a chance to try the product on the boat (not just the car window ) Hopefully using the Sauce products will keep you on the water longer, and spending less time keeping that 2011 looking new!

Our distribution network is growing tremendously this winter so by next Spring you should be able to pick up the Sauce at a local dealer and/or marina.

As always, if you or anyone else have any questions about the Sauce line of cleaning products, please feel free to contact me directly.

Zack Bale
zack@boatbling.net
Old     (murphy_smith)      Join Date: Dec 2005       10-24-2011, 6:26 PM Reply   
Here is a question - where can I get some more of those small spray bottles.

They work great for little things around the house
Old     (501s)      Join Date: Feb 2010       10-25-2011, 8:02 AM Reply   
Im at the point where I use hot sauce for cleaning things around the house just so I can smell the sweet aroma of the hot sauce and be reminded of summer on the boat. It workes for cleaning everything from a couter top to a BBQ!
Old     (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       10-25-2011, 9:15 AM Reply   
I also agree that this stuff is amazing, and I tend to use it to clean just about everything. I used the hot sauce on my stainless appliances last week, and it worked great. I used the vinyl cleaner on the seats in my Denali, and it worked great. I'm about to do the big winterization/detail before I monthball my boat for the winter this weekend, and I'm actually looking forward to it.

Thanks for making such an awesome product Boat Bling. Now just make something that I can spray on my yellow lab to clean his muddy ass and I'll be set.
Old     (Fourspeednup)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-25-2011, 3:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by murphy_smith View Post
Here is a question - where can I get some more of those small spray bottles.
They work great for little things around the house
We're actually in production of a mini 4-pack kit as we speak with 8-oz bottles of each product + a microfiber towel. Based upon the reaction at the past two shows where they were debuted, we expect they will be a major hit. They will be shipping w/in the next 4-5 weeks. Those 8-oz'ers fit nicely in cupholders if you haven't noticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 501s
Im at the point where I use hot sauce for cleaning things around the house just so I can smell the sweet aroma of the hot sauce and be reminded of summer on the boat. It workes for cleaning everything from a couter top to a BBQ!
Can't ask for a better customer than that!! For some reason Vinyl Sauce reminds me of summer. Probably because at this point I'm pretty much immune to the smell of Hot Sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by chattwake
Thanks for making such an awesome product Boat Bling. Now just make something that I can spray on my yellow lab to clean his muddy ass and I'll be set.
It's our pleasure! R&D will continue on the pet de-stinkifier, with anti-mudding properties this winter. Fido Bling has a nice ring to it

Zack Bale
www.boatbling.net
zack@boatbling.net
Old     (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       10-26-2011, 7:13 AM Reply   
Haha. Mutt Sauce would be a big hit. You guys do need to come up with some carpet sauce. Seriously.
Old     (joshugan)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-26-2011, 10:59 PM Reply   
It says the vinyl sauce can be diluted. Is this recommended?
Old     (Fourspeednup)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-27-2011, 2:40 PM Reply   
The Vinyl Sauce actually works quite well as a carpet cleaner. I suggest wetting the area with clean water, apply Vinyl Sauce then scrub area with a soft bristle brush. Mop up excess with a wet towel and allow to dry.

One customer actually found a peanut butter & jelly sandwich face down on his carpet when he pulled it from storage in Havasu. Apparently his son had dropped it as they were putting away the boat 2 weeks prior and was too afraid to tell him He pulled up the crusty mess and sprayed the area down with Vinyl Sauce and scrubbed with water and removed the stain. Even though it worked I still wouldn't recommend trying that yourself!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshugan View Post
It says the vinyl sauce can be diluted. Is this recommended?
Vinyl Sauce may be diluted depending on your needs but we recommend using at full strength which is 100% safe for all vinyl, leather, and plastic surfaces. One way to make it last a bit longer is to spray some on a clean, damp towel for a quick interior wipedown as opposed to spraying directly on the interior then wiping if the boat isn't too dirty.

Zack Bale
www.boatbling.net
zack@boatbling.net
Old     (murphy_smith)      Join Date: Dec 2005       10-28-2011, 4:52 PM Reply   
and yet another use for the Vinyl Sauce...well at least the mini bottles Washed them out real well and they work great as a 50/50 Bourbon/Apple Juice Sprayer when smoking a pork shoulder.

Old     (Fourspeednup)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-28-2011, 8:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by murphy_smith View Post
and yet another use for the Vinyl Sauce...well at least the mini bottles Washed them out real well and they work great as a 50/50 Bourbon/Apple Juice Sprayer when smoking a pork shoulder.

Not quite the before/after shots we were going for but that works too! Lol

Need to get my smoker going, too many good recipes to let it sit unused.