Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (wiegs)      Join Date: Sep 2010       11-15-2011, 3:13 PM Reply   
I currently have a monster mt1 tower and I would like to add a bimini. With the exile speakers on the tower I would have to mount the bimini pretty low and I don't really want to sacrafice too much headroom. Has anyone build there own custom bimini for a monster tower?
Old     (wiegs)      Join Date: Sep 2010       11-15-2011, 3:32 PM Reply   
Found this. I kind of like it. It won't be as much shade.

http://www.wakeboarder.com/products/...ct/3013/cat/94
Old     (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       11-15-2011, 7:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegs View Post
Found this. I kind of like it. It won't be as much shade.

http://www.wakeboarder.com/products/...ct/3013/cat/94
Just when I thought a Monster tower couldn't look worse?
Old     (wakebrdr94)      Join Date: Jul 2010       11-17-2011, 7:15 AM Reply   
Just make sure to rotate your boat with the angle of the sun. Or, you could canvas the other three sides and make it like a big ez up on the tower.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       11-17-2011, 7:54 AM Reply   
Here is what we offer for the MT1 tower....
Attached Images

Old    Haugy            11-17-2011, 2:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakereviews View Post
Here is what we offer for the MT1 tower....
Are you with Tower Biminis? It looks like one of theirs. Been thinking about getting one for a very unique Supra.
Old     (jonblarc7)      Join Date: Jul 2006       11-18-2011, 11:13 AM Reply   
No he's not, look at the banner above thats says onlyinboards.com. Thats him LOL

Bought quiet a few thing from them and sold and bought a boat from his wed site. I highly recomend them.
Old     (Jeff)      Join Date: May 2010       11-24-2011, 4:54 PM Reply   
That bimini from OnlyInboards is a TowerBiminis.com bimini. I know because I bought one from OnlyInboards because, at least at the time, they had better pricing than direct from TowerBiminis.
Old     (dpolen)      Join Date: Feb 2009       11-30-2011, 8:05 AM Reply   
I have the MT1 Tower on my Maristar...I have to have a bimini since I've got little kids. I retrofitted my existing bimini top to go over the tower..plenty of headroom and the top is huge. I've added speakers under the tower since I took these pictures a couple years ago. Sorry, I don't have one handy that has the top opened up...but I'm sure you can use your imagination a bit...it's level and looks good.

Last edited by dpolen; 11-30-2011 at 8:06 AM. Reason: added addtl info
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       11-30-2011, 8:34 AM Reply   
Yes, ours is custom built by TowerBiminis and shipped directly to you. Price on custom built biminis is 785.00 shipped.